JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - H.A.N.A.T.A.V.A

Author Topic: Strawberry Penguin [ 27- 24th November 2012 ]  (Read 34543 times)

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
Strawberry Penguin [ 27- 24th November 2012 ]
« on: January 02, 2012, 08:36:36 PM »
Hihi!  :welcome Everyone! I am back with a new fiction, absolutely different from all stories I had ever written! Well, it's being requested by somethingone about writing something that I had never thought I would be able to. With that request in my mind, I had came up with a rough storyline, and together with some constructive comments and ideas given by her, the commerce of the story began. And of course, with me, the main coupling of this story will definitely be AiGaki :) After much seriously from the past two stories, this current one will be a light comedy, which is something I'm trying for the first time. Hopefully I will be able to bring out the fun parts as planned.

And here we go. . .

Before I start, let me disclaim:
Risa in this story will be a male.
Ai will take after Ikuta as her last name instead of Takahashi.

Strawberry Penguin. . .

An Unexpected Meeting
An Unexpected Love
An Unexpected Destiny

Niigaki Risa, Best known as Prince Gaki in the Land of Penguin, is the current Heir to the throne of the Land of Penguin.
Ikuta Ai, a yokel living in the outskirts of the Land of Strawberry.

What would happens when two from totally different world met each other in a most embarrassing way?
From meeting, till falling in love,
Would the destiny draws up a perfect ending for them?

That's what Strawberry Penguin is about.
Let the journey sail on. . .

[ 0 ] - The Unexpected Meeting

"My Father," Risa kneeled before his father king, bowing forward, paying respect to his reigning father as he greeted. "Can I ask of you for a request before I follow your promise of the marriage to the late General's Daughter?"

"Yes my son. Just speak your mind." Niigaki Rina, the current king of Land of Penguin allowed, while signalling Risa to get up back to his feet.

"Father, I would like to take a year of absence from to court. I would like to explore the country, while I still have the freedom to, before the day that I step up onto the throne, fulfilling the marriage?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Erina? Where are you?" Ai called out for her little sister while moving around the small spaces within the wooden hut. Both Ai and Erina had stayed alone together in this wooden hut left behind by Ikuta Papa and Ikuta Mama after they had passed on. That was 8 years ago, and the young Ai, at the shy age of 18, had took the whole responsibility to take care of her barely 7 year old younger sister. They had managed to survived without their parents, all thanks to the earnings from selling the strawberries that they grew at their 10 hectares worth of land in their backyard. Though that, the earnings had barely kept them alive, due to the fact that almost half of the harvest had ended in their stomach, rather than in the marketplace. Their love for strawberries were not comparable to the normal public.

"I'm over here!" Erina replied, as she came out of her room, rubbing her eyes tiredly. Obvious to Ai, Erina had just awaken from her afternoon nap.

"Come on, get wash up! Let's explore the mountainous skirt today to see if we could find fertile soils for the cultivation of the next batch of strawberries." Ai rushed, as she pushed her younger sister into the ridiculously small toilet outside the hut, only furnished with a simple sink and toilet bowl, that lacks the use of automatic water flush system. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prince Gaki, are you sure that it is alright for you to go out of the palace alone to explore the country?" Young guard, Suzuki Kanon asked as he sent Risa out of the palace gates. "Kanon can accompany Prince Gaki for trip, protecting you from dangers if you like me to do so." Kanon offered, as he crossed his right arm towards his left chest, bowing down in respect to the Prince.

"I want to do this alone, Kanon." Risa replied, placing a soft pat on the top of the young guard's head. "This would probably be the last time I can do something by myself." Risa continued. "I want to make this trip a memorable one." Risa finished.

"But Prince Gaki - " Kanon tried to persuade Risa, knowing that the 23 year old young Prince had knew nothing about taking care of himself.

"Say nothing, Kanon. I know your intentions. That's one of the purpose of my trip as well. I want to grow independent. I want to mature into a good man, a good ruler whom the people of the Land of Penguin can trust their life into the my hands." Risa further explained. The sadness on Kanon's face deepens as Risa moved his hand down onto Kanon's shoulder. "Remember to stand up for yourself when you are being bullied by your fellow generation." Risa encouraged, knowing that the younger guard was often the target of teasing, due to his age and his height, by his fellow guards in the palace. It was said that Risa was his only friend in the entire palace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ai-nee, the soil over at this region looks nice! I'm pretty sure that it can harvest the sweetest strawberry produced by the Land of Strawberry?" Erina chirped loudly in excitement as she linked onto Ai's arm.

"Yes, I'm sure it will!" Ai agreed, standing back onto her feet, dusting the soils residues that where left on her hand.

"If that's the case, I will ask Miki-nii to send some men over to help us bring part of the land over here back to the fields." Erina suggested, only to be stopped by Ai.

"No, you shall not." Ai stopped.

"Why is that so, Ai-nee?" Erina enquired curiously.

"Let's stop troubling Miki, shall we? He does not have the responsibility to help us out each time when we have troubles. Plus, who said that I alone can't bring the whole of this land back to the field?"

"Eh, Ai-nee, are you sure you are going to carry them back alone by yourself?" Erina puzzled, unable to believe that Ai had actually said that.

"Did anyone had stated any rule that only men can carry stuffs? Your Ai-nee is strong enough to carry them by myself. I don't want to trouble Miki too much." Ai finished and begin to take her lead back to their hut. Just then, the sound of the water fall caught Ai's attention. "Erina, do you want to catch a bath over at the waterfall spring right ahead before returning home?"

"Eh? Taking a bath in the wilderness? Are you crazy, Ai-nee?" Erina rejected the offer right into Ai's face. "I would rather go home and bring in the bucket to bring the water back home. Though the toilet is small, at least there's something covering my dignity." With that, Erina began to head towards the direction of home, leaving Ai standing alone back at her original position.

"Fine, I can take it on my own." With that, Ai head towards the opposite direction Erina had went and stopped before the waterfall. She removed her shoes and began to test the water temperature with her feet. "The water is cool!" Ai exclaimed, unable to keep the excitement just within herself. She untied her bun, allowing her long hair to cascade down her shoulder before beginning to further remove her clothing, including her undergarments, leaving them on the bank before sliding down into the cool water of the waterfall spring. She then got into the deeper waters, submerging her whole body into the clear water. With her back facing where she had entered in, Ai grabbed the ends of her long hair to the front and began to rub them gently, washing them with the clear water she's now submerged into.

Couple of moments later, Ai heard some shuffling from the back, followed by some movement of water. Thinking that it was her younger sister, Ai stood up and turned around. "Erina, can you - ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH "

Just a short teaser for the story. :) Hope that it had caught your attention.
Anyway, just as the Graduation of Risa had been announced, I hope that I would have the will to finish this all smiling , before I get too depressed as Risa's graduation draws near.

Let me hear your opinion about the story so far. :)

About search, I will reply the comments when I find the time to :) heheh
prob in a day time or two :)

De wa, Until the next time then ^.^
hehehhee
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 04:17:35 PM by caiyunki »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 0 - 3rd January 2012 ]
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 08:51:12 PM »
glad to see your gonna make a cheerful fic this time! looks pretty cute lol prince dependent wanting to be indipendent gaki and cute eripon and ai-chan~ seems to be just perfect lol plus i wonder how ai's gonna defend herself about this now? XDDD are tehre any rocks nearby to throw? XDDD

i agree that risa's graduation announcemnt is really shocking but we have 5 months, lets make everyday a cheerful one~ and thsi story cheered me up a bit from my gloom so thanks^^
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 01:06:59 AM »
I was hoping to see a fluff/comedy peice pop up, needed something to sheer me up. You never fail to deliver cai!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 11:52:20 AM »
Did a Prince Gaki just walked into an Ai-chan? LOL This is interesting. xD Whenever I see 'The Land of Penguin' I start laughing. xDDDD I don't know why but I just... I just start laughing... LOLOLOLOL. Crap I can't hold it in. xDDDD I guess just the thought of Land of Penguin and then King Gaki LOLOLOLOL. xDD

I can't wait for the rest! *hides back into the darkness still rofling...*
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 01:25:23 PM »
PENGUIN!! STRAWBERRIES! Which is better? I definitely like risa as a male. But did she just saw ai... Naked? Whoops. My dear ai, RUN!

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 03:04:06 PM »
fufu..*pop out to comment*

why do u have to stop there?!
I think Gakisan will be shock by Aichan scream rather then stun by Aichan body  :lol:
So this prince will most likely be staying around Aichan area or even Aichan place ritz..i seeing Eripon inviting Gakisan to stay over while Aichan goes mad at the same time.. :lol:

next chp plssss

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 10:04:18 PM »
Ehhhh, I wonder did Gaki already catch Ai like that.... O_O lol

Alright, Im hooked xD Please continue~
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 06:44:10 PM »
1 - Penguin

"Where am I?" Risa muttered to himself as he wiped away the trails of sweat on his forehead with the sleeves of his thick clothing. 'This is getting a little warm. . . ' Risa tugged his collar, loosened it slightly before rolling his sleeves up to his elbow. 'I don't remember the temperature rising up to such a high temperature in Land of Penguin. . . Could it be that I'm already out of the Penguin land?" Risa panicked in his mind. He turned around and glanced around the wide horizon he had came from. 'Did I managed to loss my way?' Risa thought worriedly in his mind. Risa sighed heavily as he turned back. There was no other way he could go, except to advance forward where he had been advancing all along.

The sun continues to shine brightly, causing the young prince to feel extreme dryness at his throat. He swallowed a mouthful of saliva, hoping that would quench his thirst. The faint echo of splashing water caught Risa's attention. With his thirst for water, he began to head towards the source of said sound, in brisk steps, anticipating a good water feast for his very much dehydrated body. And when he did, he rejoiced. He ran quickly forward, squatted down and tested the water temperature with the back of his palm. The coolness of the water added excitement. Connecting his two palms together, Risa scooped a handful of the water out of the waterfall spring and bring it to his face. The clearness and scent of freshness of the water appealed to Risa. He brought his hands to his mouth and drank a mouthful of the water. Just as he did, a feminine voice echoed from ahead of him, shocking the poor dehydrated young prince.

"Erina, can you -  ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH"

The feminine voice turned manly. Ai immediately sat her body back into the water, hoping that that would cover her dignity from Risa. On the other hand, Risa stood and took a few steps away, passing by the sets of clothing left behind by Ai and squatted back onto the ground, covering his eyes. "I saw nothing!" Risa exclaimed as she furiously hid his face behind his hands. "I'd seen nothing." Risa muttered repeatedly. Redness flushed his pale face while he took some deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Ai, on the other hand, splashing water and came onto the bank, grabbed onto her clothing on the ground, draped it loosely around her chest, covering her dignity up properly. With that, She head towards the squatting male on the ground and wrapped her arm across Risa's neck, pulling him up from his squatting position, pinning the slightly taller Risa close to her chest and tightened her hold. "Say, what are you doing here? Why are you peeking?" Ai demanded with an extra hold, almost choking the younger.

"I'm - I'm - not - " Risa tried to replied, through choking syllabus, as the supply of oxygen to the lung stopped.

"Still denying? I caught you watching!" Ai continued, giving no chance for Risa to explain for himself. 

"I - wasn't -" Risa struggled. Ai took a step backward as Risa's weight was pushed onto her body, causing the loosely bounded clothing to fall. Though that, Ai made no notice of that. Just then, Erina walked in to the situation, only to be shocked by that situation - her elder sister taking control of a unknown male. Erina was awed and shocked.

"Ai-nee, your -" Erina called out, successfully got Ai's attention. She pointed to Ai's body then the abandoned clothes on the ground. Ai looked down, only to finally realise that the cloth she used to cover her body up no longer there. In shock, she loosened her grip at Risa's neck. On the other hand, Risa, being curious about what had happened, turned around and peeked curiously, only to receive a painful smack on the head.

"Don't you look!" Ai scolded as she flustered in red in embarrassment. Risa turned away and hunkered back down immediately, hiding his head instinctively, in fear that a second smack on the head will arrive.

'She is so different from every other ladies I have ever seen and met in my life. . . ' Risa thought silently in his mind as he squirmed. The squirming caused another hit on his head.

"Didn't I asked you not to look?" Ai ticked off while Erina came to her slide, helping Ai to put onto her garments in a proper way.

"I wasn't. . ." Risa muttered inaudibly as he hid his head. His instinct were telling him that if he continues to speak, he would have ended up with more bruises.

"If you wasn't, why are you moving?" Ai replied loudly, shocking Risa.

'You mean she can hear me just now? She is really different from every other girls I had met. . . The ladies in the palace are always very well mannered and greeted me with respect wherever I go. Well, even outside the palace, people still treats me like a normal guy and smiled at me. . . This is the first time someone had scolded me, let alone to hit me. . . Hmmm . . .  Now. . . She's interesting. . . ' Risa dazed in his mind. "I was just trying to -" Before Risa could finish his sentence, the third smack was introduced, even more painful than the previous two. "Ouch. . . " Risa hissed silently in pain.

"Excuses." Ai interrupted after the hit, giving Risa no chance to explain for himself. "You were definitely trying to peek on me, pervert!" Ai exclaimed.

"Ai-nee, don't be so mean to him." Erina tried to help, but had failed. She had been swayed by the young prince at the first sight. Though the difference in age, Erina was very attracted to Risa. 'He is kind of cute. . .' Erina thought shyly in her mind. "I'm pretty sure that he wasn't peeking you on purpose." Erina continued, though the explanation was not helping Risa in anyway.

"Not peeking on purpose is still peeking." Ai argued and reasoned, unable to give in to Erina's explanation. With Ai properly dressed up, hair still dripping wet, Ai pulled the poor guy up from the ground and forced Risa to look at her eye to eye. "Say, who are you? What's your name?" Ai demanded fiercely.

Risa gulped in fear at the penetrating stare Ai was giving him. As the stare Ai gave intensified, Risa felt her head getting heavier. 'It must be from the heat. . . ' Risa cleared his throat lightly, before croaking in fear, "Pen. . . Pen . . . Pen . . .Guin. . ." Before Risa could finish his 'ians', Ai had interrupted him straight.

"Penguin?" Ai raised her voice as her brows furrowed. "Are you kidding me?!" Ai continued in her loud voice, continuing with a usual slap on Risa's forehead.

"I am -" Risa wanted to refute, but quickly backed away as she saw the risen hand of Ai. "not kidding you. . . " Risa ended off silently. And the hand did land. Though it was the lightest among all he had received today.

"Penguin? Isn't that a cute name?" Erina chirped, unable to understand the atmosphere at that particular moment. Ai turned around and looked helplessly at Erina.

"You just don't get it, don't you?" Ai sighed helplessly.

"Hmm?" Erina titled her head, unable to understand what her elder sister had just said.

"It's alright if you don't get it, Erina. Let's leave." Ai informed, holding on to Erina's hand and began to lead her away from Risa.

Erina kept looking back, looking at the feeble Risa, still in his daze. "Ai-nee, are we really going to leave him like this? He looks really pale, doesn't him?" Erina concerned.

Ai turned back and finally realised the paleness of the young prince.

"Can I ask you a question?" Risa croaked, sensing the presence of two around him. He felt his world spinning. The heaviness of his head increased. "Where am I?"

"The Land of Strawberry?" Erina replied effortlessly.

"Land of Strawberry?" Risa repeated. 'You mean. . . I had actually walked all the way to the Land of Strawberry, without me even noticing it?' Risa thought in his mind unbelievingly. The very next moment, his world went total black after he had lost the battle to the headache.

@ kawaii beam : Hahah. Ai chosed the most 'stupid' way to. . . hiding herself under the water. . . Hahahah Let's smile! perhaps. . .this could be a sign that a AiGaki duo coming up . . .Hopefully :D heheh

@ rndmnwierd : Hope that this chapter will cheer you up a little :S hehehe. just a poor gaki being beaten up by a violent Ai. . . hehehe

@ arisa03 : Yuppps. heheh. if the Land of Penguin cracks you up, how about Prince Gaki having Penguin as his nickname?? HEHE

@ risa_ai : Hi there!! :) nice to see a new reader here!! ^.^ heheheheh. instead of ai run? i guess after this chapter, gaki is the one who needs to run, isn't that so ?? :X HEHEHE

@ alwaysYou : You better comment lor!! HAHAHAH Now that Gaki had fainted, guess what will happen next? ;X wuahahahahah

@ Sora-chan : Hahah. yes, he did :X hope that you will enjoy this chapter of 'violence' ;X

the chapter itself is rather choppy. . .hopefully it's only for the start. . :) HEHEH
De wa, until next chapter then!
Off to reply comments of SEARCH! heheheh :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 1 - 5th January 2012 ]
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 12:02:44 AM »
He likes the beatings, lol, i know it. I wonder if Ai will feel bad at all? XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 01:18:12 AM »
WHAT IS THIS PENGUIN; I DON'T EVEN. LOLOLOLOLOL Sir Penguin. LOOOL. Do I sense some sort of sibling rivalry? Oho~? and what would Ai-chan do that her beloved penguin had collapsed right under her nose. And the fact that Gaki might have actually drank the water that had just passed Ai-chan's body... I feel like it would just spite her more. LOL.

I wonder how far the land of strawberry is from the land of penguin. XD and commenting through iPod is so hard OTL. Update soon Cai-san! We need more Prince Penguin >xDDDDDD * goes back to lurking while dying of laughter...*
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 08:46:56 AM »
GO PENGUIN GAKI!! I think ai would fall in love when she realises his name is Risa. :D Dear ai, fall in love quickly! Don't let erina beat you to it!! <3

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 07:09:43 PM »

[ 2 - Strawberry ]

"Ai-nee, be careful!" Erna warned as she watched Ai from the back.

"Erina, get the door open." Ai requested, almost stumbling forward. The weight of the penguin on her back was putting more pressure on her knees, causing her wobbliness and unstable movements.

"Coming!" Erina responded, passing over Ai and rushed as she prepared the opened door requested by Ai.

Upon reaching the door, Ai almost fell forward, only to be saved by Erina from the fall. "Ai-nee, are you alright?" Erina went forward and held onto Ai as she concerned.

"I'm good. . . " Ai clenched her teeth and muttered in a low voice. She stabilised the out of conscious Risa on her back properly before staggering into the house. Once in the house, Ai dropped Risa heavily on the ground, with a loud thud echoing throughout the reasonably sized common living space as his head came in contact to the wooden floor. "Opps." Ai whispered softly, sticking her tongue out a little as she heard the thud.

"Ai-nee, be gently!" Erina reprimanded gently as she got her knees onto the ground, checking the young gentlemen for any swollen bump resulted for the previous fall. "Ai-nee! There's a big bump over here!" Erina cried out as she turned over and look into Ai. Ai on the other hand was resting her palm on her knees, bent over, panting as she tried to recover herself from the strenuous exercise she had just did.

"There's nothing to cry out for, Erina, it's just a simple bump!" Ai replied through her panting. She squatted onto the ground and began to fan herself with her hands, hoping that would help to reduce the heat that was emitting out from her face.

"But he's not waking up!" Erina continued squealing, being worried about the unconscious Risa.

"I'm guessing this stupid penguin had fainted from heat stroke. It's nothing serious." Ai came beside Erina and bent over to the same level as her. "He must be really crazy." Ai continued as she ran her hands over the long thick clothing Risa wore. "To think he had wore these kind of clothes in this weather." Ai snickered as she slapped the chest she had just touched. Ai strolled towards the kitchen and took a jug of water with her, as well as a basket of fresh strawberries in the other hand and returned back to Erina. "Rehydrate him. I will reached down to the marketplace and sell our stocks for today." Ai ordered gently. With that, she shouldered the basket over her shoulders and walked out of the hut, heading her way out to the market place which is located approximately an hour walk away.

As Erina bided goodbye to her elder sister, she caringly began to nurse the unconscious man with plain water, as ordered by her sister. 'He's definitely suave. . . This is my first time seeing someone who has so much elegance in their features, let alone in an unconscious state, where it's the most unguarded expression of their real self. . .' Erina admired in her young mind.

By the time Ai returned from the market place, it was already pitched dark outside. Erina had already settled her dinner by herself - the usual meal of fresh strawberries dipped in maple syrup, the style taught by Ai when she was only 7 and she loved it immediately. She had always stayed at home alone when Ai goes to the market place, doing some self study with materials brought to her by Miki. Ai had always rejected the idea of bringing Erina into the market place. She claimed that Erina was too young for that place - it was not safe to bring her with her. Knowing that Ai was truly concerned and worried about her safely, Erina made no refusal about the decision, even though her one biggest wish deep within her heart, is to go into the market place with Ai. She wanted to help Ai in selling, reducing the pressure and stress about having to earn enough money to keep the two siblings alive.

"Erina, I'm back. . ." Ai whispered softly. The whole hut was in total darkness. The electric lamp was not switched on, making Ai to assume that Erina was already asleep.

"Ai-nee!" Erina greeted. She stood up from her seat and began to navigate her way without any troubles in the dark to where Ai was standing. "Welcome back." Erina continued as she hugged her elder sister. It was the usual habit of Erina, to cling onto her sister after long hours of separation. "How was the sales today?" Erina concerned.

"It was great." Ai replied, putting down the empty basket that she had carried on her back. "There are all out. Have you eaten? Why didn't you switched on the lights? I thought you were asleep." Ai continued as she walked further in into the deeps of the hut.

"Yupps." Erina responded to the first question before turning away shyly to reply the second. "I thought I could save you some electricity bills." Erina explained.

"That's not something to worry about, Erina. It's necessity." Ai explained. Erina nodded her head lightly as she released her hold on her elder sister. "Has that penguin awakened?" Ai asked while returning the empty basket into the compartmentalised area known as the kitchen. Erina shook her head as she yawned unexpectedly.

"I had fed him the whole jug of water and he had yet to wake." Erina further explained. Yet another yawn had caught up with her.

"You're tired. You should retired early." Ai stated. "I can take over from here." Ai continued, pushing Erina back into her bedroom.

"But Ai-nee, you had been working all day out at the market place, aren't you more -" Erina refused to move. She knew that her sister was much more tired that what she herself was and all she wanted was to help her sister to lessen the number of things she needs to do.

"I still can take it. You are still growing up. Sleep is the most important to you. I'm sure you would still want to grow taller, don't you? If you keep depriving yourself with sleep you need, you will grow as short as I am, do you understand?" Ai bluffed, hoping Erina will buy her story.

"Really?" Erina raised a tone higher, in surprise with the logic about height and sleep.

"I guessed so? " Ai replied ambiguously. "So go and sleep." Ai gave a final push, causing Erina to fall straight into her bedroom. Ai shut the wooden compartment immediately. She returned back to the kitchen and took a package out from the apparent empty basket. With that in her hand, she walked back to where Risa was and squatted down onto the ground, where she began to change Risa's clothing out and into a set of thinner and cooler clothing - which are more suitable to the climate in Land of Strawberry. Without going through the contents of the thick clothing, Ai folded it up and placed it on the wooden chair. "Why aren't you waking up? I thought you should have gotten the amount of water that is required for your rehydration." Ai asked the cataleptic Risa. "Hmmm. Maybe you are lacking some sugars." Ai concluded.

With that, Ai stood up back onto her feet and into the kitchen, where she began to chop up the strawberries she retrieved from the simple fridge. After chopping the strawberries into small pieces, she placed them in between a clean cloth and began to squeeze the juice into an empty cup. When she was done with it, she further added a teaspoon of maple syrup into the cup the juice. With the cup in her hand, she returned back to where Risa was.

As she attempted to pour a little of the juice into Risa's mouth, more than expected had came, spilling all over the bean sized face. That caused the unconscious prince to wake up from his faint.

"What was that?!" That was the first thing Risa uttered. He tasted the traces that were left on his face and a frown came immediately. "What was that?!" Risa demanded.

"You are finally awake, I see. If I had knew that this would wake you up, I should had asked Erina to pour that whole jug of water onto your face instead of having to feed them into your mouth." Ai spoke.

"What was that?" Risa asked the third time, apparently ignoring the rather sarcastic statements made by Ai. "What did you just fed me?"

"Strawberry juice with maple syrup." Ai replied.

"Strawberry? What's that?" Risa stuck his tongue out. "It's awful" Came the next statement. "Water!" Risa cried out, hoping water would wash away the tinging taste on his tongue.

"Strawberry being awful?" Ai shot her eyes wide open. "That's unbelievable!" Ai cried in exasperation. "To think that there will be a person in the Land of Strawberry who actually hates strawberry, that's unbelievable! It's the best creation ever! By whosoever!"

"It's the best creation ever? Are you kidding me?" Risa retorted, only to shrink back when he saw the raising hand of Ai. "I didn't mean it." Risa buttered. And when Ai's hand returned back to her side, Risa went relieved. And that was when he had noticed something different about himself. "Who changed me? Where are my old clothing?" Risa asked in panic as he raised his head and looked into Ai.

"About your clothes, are you even crazy?" Ai ignored Risa's question and began her lecturing. "To think you had wore that clothes when it's crazily warm today?"

"Why are my clothes?" Risa went the same pattern.

"We dragged you all the way back and tore your clothes. So I took the old clothing from the neighbour next door and changed it for you." Ai informed.

"So where's that sets of clothe- Wait, did you say you changed me?" Risa realised.

"Who else?" Ai replied short and sweet.

"How can you changed me without my permission? Who said that you can change me? You - you - you - saw me NAKED!" Risa finally reacted.

Ai shot a venomous stare at Risa as the reaction exploded. "If that's what you had cared about, I should have left you cooked in that warm clothes."

"It's not that!" Risa got back onto his feet and refuted. Ai followed suit and got back onto her feet as well. The pair, with a rather similar height, had begin a staring war. "How can you undress someone who his or her permission? And it's NAKED! Get it?!" Risa fought strongly.

"You had too seen me naked this afternoon, didn't you? So now we are even." Ai rebutted.

"No I did not!" Risa clenched his teeth tightly and bit.

"Then I saw nothing when I changed you!" Ai followed the same way, crossing her arms with attitude.

"There's no way that you saw nothing! You are lying!"

"Then you are lying too!"

"I did not! I only saw your ches-" Risa finally realised what he was saying. A red flush was formed on his cheek immediately, after remembering what he had saw in the afternoon. He gulped a mouthful of saliva, trying to peace out his racing heart. These actions did not remained unnoticed by Ai.

"Pervert!" Ai smacked Risa's head with a brutal force, unexpectedly, causing Risa to fall onto the ground from the impact of the hit. Ai turned away, with the same redness on her cheeks. Heat was running hot at her cheeks as well. She turned over and grabbed the clothes set she had just folded and threw it at Risa. "There! This is the clothes you wanted! I want to you to be out of my sight when morning comes!" With that, she stomped her way back into her room, leaving a pain infested Risa on the ground, with his clothes over his head.

"I had forgotten. . ." Risa muttered to himself as he pushed the clothes away from his head and rubbed the hit area gently. The argument went way too heated that it had slipped out of his mind, the violence tendencies of his opponent. "This is the fourth time today. . . " Risa recounted.

When the pain eased, Risa began to check his old clothing. Searching through the pocket for the important item, Risa sighed in relieve when he found his royal badge, still intact in its original position. "Thank goodness!" Risa cried in relieve. His hands ran though the clothing again, removing all valuables out of them and transferred to the one who was wearing right at that moment. "Wait, it wasn't even torn in the first place." Risa finally realised.

'Didn't she said that they had tore the clothes when they dragged me back from the mountains? But it's as good as what it was!' Risa flipped the clothes side to side, back to front. 'She lied? But why?' Risa thought curiously in his mind. 'Just as I thought, she's an interesting lady. . . '

@ rndmnwierd : hahahah. yes, i'm guessing that the penguin will grow to enjoy the abuse he's receiving :X hehehehe
HAHAHHAHA, that, I wonder too! >.<

@ arisa03 : Yupps, there's indeed siblings rivalry, in this story, though not in a negative way :) heheh Hmmmm. i think it shouldn't be really far away. Let's say Ai is staying at the borders of the land of Strawberry :) hehehe

@ risa_ai : I'm pretty sure that Erina had did fallen in love with the prince. . . though . .. HEHEHHEHE :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 2 - 7th January 2012 ]
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 07:32:00 PM »
Abusive!Ai is so  :inlove: :lol:

Also, Erina is totally taken by the Prince Gaki, I wonder if that will make Ai jealous...? Since she's obviously not sorry for hitting him, lol. She's actually concerned about him, though, even though her saw her, uh, bits... :lol: How will he get to stay? Will his status get found out early on or will he lie his butt off?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 12:01:04 AM »
I forever go "Ooh!" whenever Ai-chan gets to hit Gaki-san successfully. And then all my laughs. LOL. Poor Gaki-san. xD I wonder how Ai-chan changed this Penguin's clothing without seeing 'anything' 8D. But if Ai-chan asks Gaki-san to leave. o A o where would he go? ; A ; But that was an interesting chapter, stubborn Ai-chan is stubborn. xD Gaki-san should just stay there. I'm sure Ai-chan could pretty much use Gaki-san's... manliness. xD When going to the market or picking up strawberries.

And whichever Gaki reacted about the strawberry and maple syrup... now I wonder if it really does taste nice. I should try. xD Thanks for the awesome update, Caiyunki-san! xD Update soon! *delurks while LOL-ing at the stupid penguin rofl.*

So we're going to have some cute, sibling rivalry? o A o and a Gaki-san looking at them happily then getting hit later for no reason? LOL.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:06:49 AM by arisa03 »

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 09:23:35 AM »
GO AI!! Show him that you DO love him! :) aww... Adorable takagaki couple squabbles. XD I want risa to give ai a kiss to thank her! :wriggly:
But nevertheless, good job author-san, and update soon!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 09:06:13 PM »
[ 3 - Ai ]

"Good Morning!" Risa greeted when he saw Erina getting out of her room while rubbing her eyes tiredly.

Erina blinked her eyes speedily, hoping that would clear her vision. She was shocked to hear a voice other than her sister to greet her morning. And when she did, there she saw Risa, sat upright on the wooden chair, knee to knee and ankle to ankle, smiling awkwardly at Erina. Erina hurriedly arranged her messy hair, pulling the locks near to her neck and returned the greet. "Good Morning. . . " Erina returned rather shyly.

A moment of awkward silence remained in the room, as Erina continued staring at Risa, and Risa, with his hands on his knees, staring at his hands.

"Are you okay?" Erina concerned as she noted the Risa's strange behaviour.

Risa nodded his head before continuing. "Can I ask you a question?" Risa asked politely. Erina nodded her head lightly, allowing Risa to ask the question he had wanted to. "Can I ask. . . Where's the washroom?" That was asked in a rather low and soft voice. 'It's getting a little urgent over here. . .' Risa continued in his mind.

"It's at the first right turn after the exit." Erina informed. Risa stood up in a rush after receiving the response he wanted and sprinted straight to the instructed direction.

"Thank you!" Risa managed to utter before he disappeared in the hut. Within seconds, he returned back to the hut, with an astonished expression painted on his face. "The . . . washroom . . . no flush system?" Risa stuttered in shock.

Erina looked from her right, then to her left before turning her attention back to Risa, giving Risa a gentle nod on the head. "Ai-nee is still trying to save the money to upgrade the water system of the washroom." Erina replied honesty.

"But - how - it's so unhy - " Risa wanted to reason, but failed to as he felt his bladder was going to burst in any moments. With that, he raced back into the washroom.

While Risa was in the bathroom, Erina made her way to the kitchen and washed some strawberries up, putting them into a bowl. With the bowl in wrapped between her arm and her chest, Erina returned to the living, just as the same time Risa returned back from the washroom. Erina picked up one and began munching on it before offering the bowl to Risa. "Would you like to have a piece?" Erina asked politely.

"Is this the strawberry?" Risa asked as she peeked into the contents of the bowl. Erina nodded her head, resulting in Risa, shaking her head hurriedly at the sight of the red fruit. "No thanks." Risa rejected the offer.

"Penguin, are you feeling better already?" Erina concerned.

"I am. . . though I feel a little hump on the back of my head. . . " That sentence had made Erina wanting to hide her face inside the bowl. She had absolutely understood how that hump and came about. It's no certain that she can tell the penguin how he had acquired that bump. "I guess I had gotten that when I fainted on the ground yesterday afternoon."Risa suggested by himself. "Thank you for your concern anyway, . . .. Erina. . . Am I right? Is that your name? Since I heard your sister calling you by that name."

"That's right, Penguin. That's my name. To be precise, it's Ikuta Erina" Erina chirped.

"Wait, did you just call me penguin?" Risa interrupted, giving Erina an unbelievable expression on his bean sized face.

"Isn't that your name? That's what you had told Ai-nee when she had asked you for your name. . . " Erina asked innocently, blinking her eyes a couple of time.

"I - " Risa wanted to tell her that was not his name. But he too had knew that he was not supposed to reveal his real name, as that would reveal his identity, not mattering the fact that he was already out of the Land of Penguin. At current, he could think of a better name for himself too. "Yah, that's my name." In embarrassment, Risa rubbed the back of his head, only to press on the bump, causing him to hiss lightly in pain.

Erina burst out into giggles at the action and reaction, bringing Risa into a rather awkward laughing as well. Though that, it did not last. The honest laughter of Erina had managed to make the awkwardness disappear. 

"So, how old are you?" Risa asked curiously, in between his short laughter.

"I'm fourteen."

"Fourteen? So young? What about your sister?" Risa continued questioning, hoping Erina would fill up the empty spaces of his bag of curiosity about Ai.

"Ikuta Ai, twenty five years old." Erina answered without hesitation.

'Ai? Such a sweet name? But her actions are nowhere as near as her name is. . . ' Risa reflected playfully in his mind. "25 years old? That's 11 years old difference!" Risa amused.

Erina nodded her head slowly. "That's why Ai-nee is like a second mother to me. . . " Erina continued shyly and quietly, before popping another piece of strawberry into her mouth. "You looked nicer in this set of clothing. . . " Erina continued.

Risa looked down at the set of clothes before replying. "Really?" Risa asked in a doubt tone. "Your sister told me that they were from your neighbour." Risa continued.

"Eh?" Erina stopped the incoming strawberry in the air and stared at Risa with a confusion expression. "Neighbour?"

Risa nodded her head in response and tilted his head, not understanding the confusion Erina was experiencing.

"We don't have any neighbours over here . . ." Erina explained. "We are the only family staying within the 100 metres perimetre."

"Hmmm?" It was Risa's turn to be shock. 'You mean that was a lie again? Why would she even want to try to hide that. . . Hmmm. . . Indeed she's an interesting women. She's indeed the special one in a million I had ever met. . . If only I have not had the arrange marriage. . . '

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah~~" Ai winced in pain as she turned about in her bed. She struggled to get her eyes open as the striking daylight from the sun shone into the room. "What time is it already?"Ai moaned tiredly to herself, finding the light in the room was way too bright for her intended waking time. She reached for the alarm clock and checked the time. Her eyes went wide open at the time. "This late already?" Ai exclaimed. She climbed off the bed, wincing at the aching muscles. "I'm supposed to return back to the mountain to retrieve the soils. . ." Ai continued mumbling to herself. "Erina, why didn't you -" Ai pulled her room door open as she shouted out for her younger sister.

"What are you still doing here?" Ai demanded as she pointed her index finger at the sitting figure on the chair the moment the door was wide opened. "Didn't I told you that I want you to be out of my sight when morning comes? What are you still doing here?" Ai repeated, still pointing. The sudden vigorous caused her to pull her aching muscle. Though that, she did not allow the inflicted pain to show on her face.

"Ai-nee, you are up!" Erina squeaked happily as she gotten up from the seat beside Risa and ran towards her sister at the door.

"Why didn't you wake me up? There's a huge load of work that has to be done today." Ai reprimanded lightly, hitting Erina's forehead softly and lovingly.

"I knew that Ai-nee is tired from yesterday. . . That's was why I did not wanted to disturb you from your sleep." Erina replied honestly, still munching on her bowl of strawberries. She too had offered Ai the bowl, from which Ai took a piece and bit into it. "Isn't it sweet?"

Ai nodded her head. She turned her attention back to Risa. "So what are you still doing here? Looking for more beating? Didn't I made myself very clear last night?" Ai rattled towards Risa.

"I - I - " Risa stuttered, obviously still frighten about the violence tendency strawberry lady before her.

"Ai-nee, let him stay with us." Erina suggested suddenly, obviously unable to read the current atmosphere in the room.

"Eh?" Ai turned around in awe, surprised at the suggestion made by Erina.

"Penguin has no place to go. . . Isn't that so sad? Let him stay with us, Ai-nee. . . He can help us with the farming work too as well. It's always tough when it's just the both of us, especially during the harvest. Would it be better to have an extra pair of hands to help us out in the fields?"  Erina reasoned as she gave Ai her 'infamous' puppy eyes - something that her sister could never ever be able to resist.

"If that's what you wanted, he can stay, but he shall stay in the toilet." Ai joked, though from her tone, only Erina could tell that she was joking. The other party in the room took the joke seriously.

"Eh-" Risa choked. "The - the toilet?" The horrible experience back in the toilet was turning Risa's stomach upside down, causing a sudden paleness to come upon Risa's face. "Are you serious?"

Ai rolled her eyes at the stupidness of the penguin. "Let's go, Erina. We need to get to the mountains." Ai ignored Risa's question and brushed past him into the kitchen, where packed a bag of strawberries with her before pulling Erina with her.

"Why are you still standing there in daze, Penguin? Come along!" Erina called out, trailing behind Ai.

"Now? But I'm -" Before Risa could finish his sentence, a growl from his stomach finished it for him. "Hungry. . . " Risa trailed silently after, only to realise that he was the only one left standing in the room. Both Ai and Erina were almost out of sight away from the wooden hut.

"Wait - wait for me. . . " Risa shouted after the disappearing figure as he picked off his feet from the ground and began chasing after the sisters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you a man?" A kick on Risa's backside caused him to fall forward, landing on the soft ground face first. Risa was squatting down on the ground, fanning himself with the bamboo made shovel while he rested. "What are you doing? Skiving?" Ai continued, rather mercilessly, still angry with the penguin about what had happened yesterday. The red faced Risa from last night still irked Ai, for the fact that Risa had seem her total naked body. While Ai had changed Risa yesterday, she did not change his undergarments. So, they are not yet even. That's what Ai had concluded after spending an hour before sleep thinking about the incident. Furthermore, Ai is a lady. That made her more determined about the conclusion she made the night before. "Look at Erina, she's just a girl, yet she had gathered more as compared what you had did." Ai mocked Risa as she crossed her arms, trying to hide the fact that her back was aching as she had exerted too much strength while performing the kick.

"I'm tired." Risa whined, rather unmanly. He was not used in working, especially in such a weather. But who could blame him. He is a wealthy prince, born with a golden spoon. Studying and preparation for the throne ascension were what his life is about. Fencing and horse riding are the only sports he had done from time to time. What he was doing right now, was way off for him. Risa dusted the few pecks of sand off his forehead. "And I'm hungry too." Risa pouted as he turned around, coming into a eye contact with Ai. "I had not eaten a single thing since yesterday afternoon. From where would I have the energy and strength to do these strenuous work? " Risa continued reasoning.

"There!" Ai untied the bag she had prepared this morning from her trousers and  threw it to Risa. "Eat this if you are hungry. But that don't make a good reason why you are skiving. If you are going to stay, you are going to work." Ai stated.

Risa stared blankly at the contents of the bag. Within seconds, he returned the bag back to Ai. "You can have this back." He shivered at the sight of the strawberries. With that, he returned back to his corner, where he began to start his work again. "Weirdo. . . " Risa muttered under his breath as he shovelled the soil into the basket.

"Weirdo." Ai muttered the same word while picking out a strawberry, eating it in just a single bit.  With that, Ai bent down and prepared to carry her filled basket, only to be stop by Erina.

"I will carry this for you, Ai-nee" Erina offered with a smile.

"I can do this on my own, Erina." Ai smiled genuinely back at Erina.

"Ai-nee's muscles must be aching from carrying Penguin back home yesterday, isn't that so? You shouldn't be stretching them too much again . . . " With that, Erina carried Ai's basket on her shoulders while hugging onto hers and headed towards the direction of the strawberry field.

'She carried me back? Didn't she mentioned that she dragged me home on my back?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you have any other food other than strawberries and maple syrup?" Risa asked, earning himself a stare from Ai.

"There are in the fridge. But you have to cook them yourself. I won't cook for you." Ai replied.

"I - I don't know how to cook." Risa replied honestly, with Ai staring at Risa unbelievingly.

"You can't cook?" Ai raised her voice slightly. "I bet you must be a rich brat who had been spoiled since birth." Ai stated. With that, Ai trolled into the kitchen, with Risa following behind Ai at some distance away.

Risa watched Ai prepared the ingredients for the dinner. "Are you cooking fried rice tonight?" Risa asked curiously. Ai nodded almost unnoticeably. "With what? No strawberries please." Risa begged.

Ai did not respond to Risa's request. Instead, she brought the ingredients with her to the stove and began to hit up the pan. When the pan was hot enough, Ai added adequate amount of olive oil in the pan.

"You are using olive oil to fried the rice?" Risa uttered in shock. Ai turned around, silencing Risa. "Eh? You are adding lettuce into the fried rice? Who on earth adds lettuce in fried rice? Are you sure you can cook?" Risa commented again. Ai shot a stare at Risa, causing him to pull an imaginary zip on his lips. As Ai continues, Risa watched in silence. Though there were many times he had wanted to remark on Ai rather weird sense in cooking, the fear of Ai's violence made him to remain silent. His butt was still hurting from the kick in the afternoon.

"No, Not that!" Risa exclaimed when Ai was about to add maple syrup into the rice mix. Ai smirked playfully at Risa. She taunted Risa a little as she poured a cap portion of maple syrup slowly into the almost done fried rice.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"This is surprisingly nice." Risa cheered as Erina stared at Risa, who had finished the plate of fried rice to a shiny plate.

"I told you so, Penguin, Ai-nee is a good cook." Erina flaunted.

"That's only when she don't put strawberries in it." Risa added in quickly. "The maple syrup was a surprising mix. I always thought it can only be eaten with pancakes."

"Ai-nee is such a genius, isn't that so?" Erina giggled happily.

'Not a genius, it's just a weirdo. . . An interesting weirdo. . . ' That was what Risa had in his mind in response to the sentence made by Erina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your Majesty, Kanon is here for your service." Kanon greeted as he kneeled before the King, paying his respect.

"You may rise, Kanon."

"Thank you Your Majesty."

"I had decided to put you on a secret mission with General Yoshizawa." The King spoke, directing Kanon's attention to the General standing at the corner of the room. Hitomi nodded his head slightly in acknowledge. "To search for the Lady Takahashi."

"Eh?" Kanon uttered in surprise. "Isn't Lady Takahashi the women Prince Gaki is going to marry? Why do we have to search for her?" Kanon asked curiously.

"You don't have to know the reason why, but you will have to bring Lady Takahashi back before Risa is back from his adventure trip."

"I understood." Kanon bowed as he obeyed.

"May I ask what's the full name of Lady Takahashi ? That would help a lot in the search for her, Your Majesty." Hitomi raised.

"From what I had heard from General Takahashi back 24 years ago, it was Takahashi Ai, I believe." 

YAY! It's an update!! Finally had the time to finish up this chapter. . It had been hanging out there half finish for most of the week :S hehehe

@ rndmnwierd : Yes abusive Ai is totally <3 hehehe Ai was kind in nature. . so :) hmmmmm. about that. . . i can safely say that gaki is able to lie his way through :) HEHEH

@ arisa03 : hahahaha. she left his undergarments on when she changed him :) HEHE stubborn Ai is just so Ai (love) So. . hehehehe Well, in this story, i'm just gonna to make prince gaki to hate strawberry . . .and that explains his reaction to strawberry. . whereas for maple syrup, it's just something that don't match with the food eaten with. :S HEHEHEHEH

@ ai_risa risa_ai : hahahah. what would happen if prince gaki gives ai a kiss? (A smack on the head. . .something he's trying to avoid :X ) HAHAHAH

Heheh, de wa, until the next chapter then!
Next chapter, there will the appearance of the final important character of the story (someone who's name had been mentioned a couple of times.)
So, look out! :) HEHEHE
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:09:11 AM by caiyunki »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 3 - 13th January 2012 ]
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 05:29:02 AM »
So Risa finally gets to eat something other than strawberries!  XD XD

May I ask what's the full name of Lady Takahashi ? That would help a lot in the search for her, Your Majesty." Hitomi raised.

"From what I had heard from General Takahashi back 24 years ago, it was Takahashi Ai, I believe."
HAH!! :lol: :lol: Even if they don't fall in love, they're gonna be together!!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 09:00:14 AM »
Hey! Author-san! It's risa_ai, not ai_risa! :lol:
Good chapter! I'm guessing that ikuta ai's real name is takahashi ai, and she's also in a disguise like risa! ROFL. Risa doesn't know how to cook!

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2012, 12:20:33 AM »
"May I ask what's the full name of Lady Takahashi ? That would help a lot in the search for her, Your Majesty." Hitomi raised.

E-Eh! :stunned:

Reaalllly interested to see how this story is gonna play out. Keep them updates coming  XD :twothumbs
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 01:49:18 AM »
Stubborn Ai-chan is stubborn. So... if she wants to get even... she wants to see him naked too right? 8D *insert tremendous laughter here. LOL* Ai-chan tsk, tsk. xDD

Now... Lady Takahashi Ai... now it makes me think that Ai-chan might not be Erina's real sister. ; A ; Because the 11 years difference could be too far (but workable). Anyhow, I look forward for more! And LOL, Penguin the Lazy Man. xDDDDD At least Ai-chan cooked for him.

Ai-chan seems to be the Queen of tsundere here. LOLOLOLOL. Not that I mind though, anyway. Hoho~ Now Let's see how this 'interest' develops into something else. *insert some evil smile here*

Thank you for this update and update soon~!!! *trots away and hides into the darkness like a boss*

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - H.A.N.A.T.A.V.A