JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jane Zhang - Dream Party

Author Topic: Island Loving Chapter 7 YoMako 7/16  (Read 7260 times)

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
Re: Island Loving Chapter 5 YoMako 7/3
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 02:35:08 AM »

@kurosawa87, THANK YOU!

Ah, I like Buu-Chan. It sounds like a really cute piggeh.

Ooh, Makoto sounds really sick :sweatdrop: I hope she stays well enough for Yossi to touch her more  :twisted:.

As useuall, I shall be waiting for the next chapter.  :grin: Totally loving it :deco:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Island Loving Chapter 6 YoMako 7/8
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 06:21:58 AM »
@maike: lol I had to add her it has history too

@Atre more touching should be coming up but it also leads to more intrigue among the characters.  Buu-chan is awesome :)

Chapter 6

The humidity made the days long as they wished for winds to cool them down.  The only coolant was the ocean but the sun only could keep it warm for their bodies.  The trio lounged most of the day waiting for the sun to set before they did their labor in the twilight.  They dug into the dry dirt before adding sea water to create mud for the three of them and slathered themselves with the mixture.

The sun returned with its heat but with the layer of protection, they took on their usual duties of gathering and hunting.  Luckily, the winds returned through their area to give them a nice relief.  Mako-chan returned to the ocean to do more research while casting out a line for fish.  The first task was not as important as the second but if she could find a way to get off the island; it would be a way to get rescued.

She got a few fish before her return but saw an interesting sight farther east than expected.  Mako-chan dropped off the food to Yossie and headed toward the hill to seek the land mass.  In her glee, she assumed that the land was uninhabited and told the group about the land.  Yaguchi informed them about the trees near her camp and they started to make axes from the branches and rocks in the area.

The trio became ready with their weapons and chopped down a few trees for their raft.  They carried it into the storage area below Yaguchi’s house as they gathered other items.  They began to realize that the teamwork was coming together with their time being around each other.  However, the living conditions did create a friction among them.

Yaguchi became closer with the stronger woman with fierce competition from Mako-chan.  They kept quiet about the situation but Yossie was becoming suspicious and took the younger woman out to sea while Yaguchi was doing her research.

“It’s nice out here,” Yossie commented as Mako-chan sat on the beach.

“It is nice, I wonder if we can build a raft to leave this island,” she spoke out loud as Yossie took a seat next to her.

“I wonder too…”

Yossie slid onto her hand and kept it there while Mako-chan nervously held her position.  She ran her finger along her cheek as Mako-chan became aware of the affection and grabbed her hand.  Mako-chan turned her head towards her and lowered the hand to the sand.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t feel right like this.  It seems public for us to do this here.”  She pointed out as Yossie fought off the resistance.

“Yaguchi doesn’t mind this as long as she doesn’t know.”  Mako-chan smiled as Yossie took advantage of the situation.

A few hours passed before Yaguchi returned with a bottle of medicine for them to try but realized they weren’t at the camp.  She sat down and saw the fishing poles were still in the hut and ran out to the beach where the two were returning.  Mako-chan was holding her book giving Yaguchi relief that something had happened and she ran up to her with the idea of building their raft toward the island east of them.

“I guess we need to cut more trees,” she commented.

“We don’t have the resources or the wind to help us, so oars are the best guiding tools.”  Yaguchi agreed and asked them to try a new medicine.

The two drank the vials and took a seat inside the hut.  Yaguchi watched them doze off and quickly wrote down her findings.  She observed Yossie for most of the time and leaned in for a kiss a few times before taking down more notes about the two.  They woke up to Yaguchi snoring upright.

“I guess it must have been a sleeping medicine.”  Yossie yawned to Mako-chan as she copied her motion.

“Coconut is pretty good as flavoring; I wonder where she got that from.”  The two shrugged their shoulders and started their fire for the meal.

Yossie got the prepped fish and threw on top of the roaring fire.  The sound was complementary to the woman’s unusual snoring.  Mako-chan turned over the fish upon Yossie’s instructions and the skin became crisp with every turn as Yaguchi woke up.

“You guys looked refreshed.”  She murmured.

“How did you get coconut?”  Mako-chan asked.

“It wasn’t coconut.”  Mako-chan began to mock the taste again and felt it was coconut she tasted.

“So what was that fruity taste?”

“It was fermented berries.”  Mako-chan was surprised by the discovery and Yossie gave her a piece of grilled fish.

Yaguchi began to rip into the fish as she glanced over at the two every few seconds before Yossie moved over to her side.  The older woman became surprised when she grabbed her hand and spilt the fish onto the ground.  Mako-chan held her hand over her mouth while the entertainment was unraveling in front of her.  Yaguchi pushed Yossie away and stood over her.

“I’m sorry, I was just wondering why you were looking at us weird.”  Yossie apologized as Yaguchi returned to her spot.

“It’s just… I don’t want to say.”  The two looked at each other before returning their attention to Yaguchi.

“You should say it because if you don’t release it, you may lash out at us for nothing at all.”  Mako-chan advised her and Mari took a deep breath before letting come out.

“IreallylikeyouYossie.”  She mumbled.

“I see.  I guess I have competitors for my service.”  Mako-chan slanted her eyes at the statement.

“I guess we can have a battle before we leave here,” she joked.

“I won’t leave without having her,” Mari announced to them.

The three gave awkward looks at each other as Yossie was the problem between the two and left them to sort it out between them.  The two exchanged looks of displeasure between them before the younger of the two decided to leave the situation.

“Where are you going?”  Mari demanded.

“I’m going to sleep, you should do too.”

Yaguchi nodded and walked towards her hut by the beach.  Mako-chan followed Yaguchi to the edge of the forest before turning back.  She wondered why she did it and shook off the reason before returning to the hut with Yossie prepared for “sleep.”

She closed the flap to the outside world and snuggled up together.  The sounds were the symphony of the jungle until morning when the rain came down hard on the island.  The lightning and thunder murmured the noise and then a boom was heard close to them.

Yossie broke the action and heard a cry outside.  The little piggy ran in and cuddled with Yossie for the whole night leaving Mako-chan alone in bed.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
Re: Island Loving Chapter 6 YoMako 7/8
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 07:17:07 AM »
@kurosawa87, Oh I can wait  :twisted: .

Hot-damn, Makoto and Mari fighting for Yossi lol. That's so great! I think I had read somewhere here about those two sending or not sending Yossi love letters.
Aw no! Poor Buu-chan. I'd just bring the piggy in and it could sleep between me and Makoto.After Buu fell asleep, I'd get down to business with Makoto  :twisted:

As always, I shall be waiting. Love, love ,LOVE your story!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Island Loving Chapter 7 YoMako 7/16
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 10:56:45 AM »
@Atre thnx for the support, it took a while to develop this chapter and to move the story along before it stalled so I apologize with the short one, then again I have too many to deal with right now :nervous

Chapter 7

The morning was less violent than the night with the three waking up to the warmth of the sun.  The group was determined to make a raft but the storm caused the wood to become too moist.  They rolled it onto the sun to dry it out with the thought they could work on it for the day.  Yossie returned to the camp to start hunting leaving the other two to pick fruits for the group.

They went their separate ways for their scavenging and Mako-chan gained a great view through the forest of Yossie as she was staring down the prey.  The eyes shot up towards her and bulled through the forest towards Ogawa.  She stepped out of the way and jumped onto its back.

“Mako-chan, let go!”

She rolled onto the sand and Yossie struck it down with her spear as the animal let out its last battle cry.  Yossie dragged the carcass back to the hut while Mako-chan continued on her journey.  She wasn’t aware of the dangers of scavenging for fruits and had to trust by instincts but came up empty with fear of the poison.

“Scared are we?”

“Yes, you should know that I have no knowledge of fruits.”  Mako-chan struck back unleashing a smile from the older woman.

“Okay, I’ll let you pass for now.  I guess you should learn so you don’t feel out of the loop.”  Yaguchi saw the berries behind her and picked out the good ones.

They returned with a handful of berries each and Yossie pointed the spear at both of them.  Her expression was of disappointment and threw a bowl at them.

“Behave you two.  The best thing we can do is survive and once we leave this island, you guys can fight then.”  Yossie gave her stern warning before laying the filet onto the grill.

Yossie picked out one of the berries and stuck it between her cheek and gum as she sucked out the flavor slowly from the fruit.  The other two picked one up and bit into it instead feeling the tartness in their mouths, Yossie tilted her head back at their expression.

Yaguchi drank down the jug of water leaving Mako-chan to fight off the tartness on her own and she smacked her lips to rid of the taste.  Ogawa moved forward at the fire and smelled the essence of the freshly killed game in front of her.  Her eyes were set on the meat as Yossie wiggled in front of her to turn it over.

As she returned to her seat, Yossie decided to lie back while Yaguchi curled up on the other side of her.  Mako-chan feeling down, headed out to the beach, and watched the waves.  After an hour, she walked back to the other side and felt the logs again.  She had a smile on her face as she lined up the logs together.

Ogawa lined it up and noticed the logs were not straight so she ran back to get the axe and shaved away the uneven edges.  With one down, she returned to the camp with axe in hand and looked at the two with their meals in front of them.

“We were waiting for you.”  Yossie handed the bowl over to her and ripped into her piece.

The group chewed quietly with the sounds of nature surrounding them and then the piggy squirted between them and munched on the berries in the bowl.  Yossie brushed back it soft hair while the piggy ate up all the berries they picked.

“That was…”

“Don’t worry, we can get more later.”  Mako-chan placed her hand on the shoulder.

“True, let’s go now.”  Yaguchi said in a soft voice.

The duo walked back into the forest with their eyes on the fruits, Yaguchi took the lead while Ogawa held out the empty bowl.  The elder woman was quick in picking out her fruits and in half an hour, the bowl was filled to the brim.  Then, Yaguchi looked up to the sky and ran away without notice leaving Ogawa to return the bowl by herself.

“Where did the short one go?”  Yossie questioned her.

“I don’t know.”  Ogawa handed over the bowl and sprawled out on the ground to nap.

=======

“Hello, hello, anyone out there.”

“We hear you faintly.”  The radio person replied.

“We are on an island.”

“Okay, we cannot distinguish your location.”

Yaguchi wasn’t too sure on coordinates and tried to leave a clue to them by describing the area.  The radio person was unsure to do anything and Yaguchi had to finally give out her name to them.  Another person came onto the radio to answer her call.

“Yaguchi-san, I thought you were dead.”

“Kei-chan, I didn’t know you were there.”  The short blonde replied with shock written on her face.

“Yes, we are setting up a rescue team to save you.”

“There are two others with me.”

“I see.”  Her response was usual of the elder woman when she was unsure of how to approach the situation.

“I may not have this radio soon so you guys will have to trust me and do your best with the directions.”  Yaguchi informed the group and turned it off as she let out a sigh of relief.

She returned to the camp with Yossie slowly dozing off and Mako-chan out.  She left with the axe to started shaving the next log but her lack of experience with tools, was making the edges rougher and had to adjust angling to get the smoothness Mako-chan made but the mistake took majority of the wood from the log.  She threw the axe away in exhaustion and sat down on the sand as she looked out at the pristine ocean.

I hope they can find us…

========
Yossie woke up from her nap and crawled into her hut to plan out the next meal but Ogawa blocking the cold compartment, it was proven difficult to move her, and tickle her a bit to get enough space to remove a shoulder piece and left it on the rock outside the hut.

She pulled down the mature leaves from the tree and formed it into makeshift pan.  She also grabbed a few rocks and threw it into the fire to heat them up.  Leaving with the last task to the sleeping woman and Yossie woke her up to just giving her a shovel and pointed to where she had to dig.

Ogawa pierced the ground only getting centimeters and kept pushing through until the hole was three feet deep and Yossie rounded out the hole for the rocks.  Yossie pushed the rocks into the hole as quickly as she can until the bottom was covered and placed the leaves over the rocks before putting the meat into the hole.  Yossie quickly threw leaves over the hole covering it for the pig to cook.

“Ogawa, did Yaguchi come back?”  She shook her head.

“When is she coming back?”  Her question was answered when a place flew over them as she waved at it.

A plane… almost there
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2012, 11:36:40 AM »
this story is like the reality show-survivor..! a h a h a !but i like it anyway !

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 07:32:08 AM »
@: kurosawa87 , you're welcome. And thank YOU for the story. I know you have other stories to write, so it's all good.
This is getting really interesting.I wonder if the planes going to be able to find them. And Mr Buu-chan, he sounds really cute  :grin:.

Keep it up! I'm always lurking for your updates  :grin:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jane Zhang - Dream Party