JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou

Author Topic: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 9 - A Tale of Cider Part 3 (June 30 2013)  (Read 10546 times)

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 7 - A Tale of Cider Part 1 (June 17 2013)
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 04:43:06 PM »
if you can draw or if you can find someone who can draw, and you make this fic into a manga, I will love you forever. I would even pay you to do it . lol
Ask Mai-chan. She's really good. :thumbsup She can get it done for you good.

I have had a fan fic made into a manga before.  This was several years ago and was for a Sailor Moon/Tenchi Muyo crossover.  It was a lot of effort and money and I was lucky to find a mangaka who was willing to work cheaply.  I wound up writing up detailed layouts for each page and panel.

Mai-chan hasn't been active since 2008.  Can she be reached?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 7 - A Tale of Cider Part 1 (June 17 2013)
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 06:39:17 PM »
if you can draw or if you can find someone who can draw, and you make this fic into a manga, I will love you forever. I would even pay you to do it . lol
Ask Mai-chan. She's really good. :thumbsup She can get it done for you good.

I have had a fan fic made into a manga before.  This was several years ago and was for a Sailor Moon/Tenchi Muyo crossover.  It was a lot of effort and money and I was lucky to find a mangaka who was willing to work cheaply.  I wound up writing up detailed layouts for each page and panel.

Mai-chan hasn't been active since 2008.  Can she be reached?

Yeah, she's still active. She's been working on some more stories recently. You just need to catch her at the right time.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kira Kira Idol - Episode 8 - A Tale of Cider Part 2 (June 24 2013)
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 07:49:10 PM »
Kira Kira Idol episode 8 - A Tale of Cider Part 2

Erina and Mizuki arrive at the mall.  They see the ghoul bullying a girl by knocking down her bottle of cider.

They dismount the motorcycle.  "Henshin!"

Erina and Mizuki transform into Kamen Rider Pon Pon.

"Kamen Rider kick!"  Kamen Rider Pon Pon kicks the ghoul away from the girl.  "Run."

The little girl grabs her cider bottle and runs away.

"Making little girls cry?  You're going to be disappointed today."

Erina and Mizuki hear Kronos voice.  "That's not much of a threat to a disappointment ghoul."

"Sorry."

Kamen Rider Pon Pon charges the ghoul but this time the ghoul is ready and knocks Kamen Rider Pon Pon back some twenty feet with one punch.  Kamen Rider Pon Pon sits on the ground, stunned.

"This ghoul seems like a very powerful one.  It's parent must have had a large amount of disappointment."

Kamen Rider Pon Pon nods.  She gets up and charges again, only to be smacked back some twenty feet again.

The ghoul mimes an imperious laugh and walks away.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon follows the ghoul with difficulty.  She sees the ghoul first bully one girl by throwing her cider bottle down.  However, they then see the ghoul start to bully another girl, but when the ghoul looks at the cider bottle, it stops, pats the girl on the head and runs away.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon untransforms.

Erina sighs.  "It got away!"

"Kronos, is the parent of the ghoul in the mall as well?"

"Not this time."

"What the heck?  How are we going to find out the disappointment is driving that ghoul?"

Erina gets a smug look on her face.  "Wait a second.  I'll bet we can find a clue with that second girl."

Mizuki smiles.  "Good idea."

"Oh no!  Now I'm not going to get teased."

Erina and Mizuki run over to the girl.

Mizuki puts her hand on the girl's shoulder.  "Are you okay."

"I'm lively."

"I'm surprised the ghoul didn't throw your cider down."

"I'm not.  This drink is terrible!  The ghoul thought that I should be tortured by it some more."

"Really?  May I have it then?"

"But, I am thirsty."

Erina stands there spacing out.

"Hey, that's your cue to ask the girl what she would like."

"Oh yeah."  Erina smiles a secret smile.  "May I get you something?"

"Orange cider would be fine."

Erina gets one from a nearby vending machine.

"Here you go."

"Thanks.  You can have this."  The kid runs away.

Mizuki studies the bottle.  "It says it was made just a couple blocks from here."

Erina nods.  "Let's go!"

Erina and Mizuki walk into the cider shop.

Erina and Mizuki hear a mechanical voice in their heads.  "It must be that girl over there."

Mizuki goes over to her.  "Excuse me miss.  You were bitten by a vampire recently and a ghoul was raised from your disappointment.  May I ask what your disappointment is?"

The girl looks a little spaced out.  "A vampire?  I guess it must have been that."

Erina looks at her carefully.  "Wait, you look familiar."

"Well, duh.  I also got bit in arc number one.  However I was wearing a different color wig at the time so I'm supposed to be another person now."

Erina face plants.  "Sakura, please stay in character."

Mizuki clears her throat.  "Putting that aside, tell me about your disappointment?"

"Well, this store sells cider.  I recently created by own brand of cider but people don't seem to like it."

"So, you're disappointed that people don't like it?"

"Right."

"Why do you think that people don't like it?"

"I think that my cider is ahead of it's time.  It contains a combination of ingredients that haven't been put together so far so people aren't used to it yet."

"What do you think could make the situation better?"

"Well, if some famous authority on cider endorses it, then I'm sure that people will develop a taste for it over time."

Mizuki smiles.  "Well, I have just the solution.  One of the members of our talent agency writes a cider blog that has many people who follow it.  Her name is Sayashi Riho."

"Oh, I've heard of her.  Her blog is popular."

Erina makes a horrified face and signals "x" to Mizuki repeatedly, but Mizuki ignores her.

"Let me call her on my smart phone."

Riho appears on the smartphone.  "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you had heard of this local brand of cider?"  Mizuki holds up the bottle to the camera.

Riho makes a face.  "Utter garbage!  It completely violates the spirit of cider.  Cider should refresh the drinker and make them happy.  Cider should not be so bitter that the drinker's lips purse up and look like a duck upon drinking."

The girl sits down on the floor and sobs.  "How blunt.  But, somehow, I know that she is telling the truth.  How disappointing."

Erina nudges Mizuki.  "I tried to warn you.  Riho-Riho is the sworn enemy of bad cider."

"Maybe I should have told her to lie?  After all, we're trying to save the world here."

Riho, who is still on the line, looks down on her phone with a withering stare.  "A world with bad cider is not a world I want to be saving."

"Okay.  Oh, by the way, Riho.  We can see that you have only partially changed from your ghoul outfit."

"You're not supposed to notice that."

Mizuki hangs up.  "Well, there's only one thing to do.  Miss, may I try your cider?"

"Sure."  The girl gives Mizuki a fresh bottle.

"Kampai!"  Mizuki takes a swig.  She immediately breaks out in sweat, her eyes triple in size and her lips look like she has placed two potato chips in her mouth.  Mizuki spits the cider out.

The girl looks down.

Erina grabs Mizuki by the shoulder.  "We should go."

"But the ghoul is strong."

"But, killing yourself with bad cider won't help us fight."

Haruka holds her video camera and boom mic and tracks Erina and Mizuki walking out of the cider shop.  "Haruna, did you get all that?"

Haruna looks at a monitor that shows the video feed being broadcast by Haruka.  "Yes.  This is bad.  They've just made the ghoul twice as strong!"

To be continued.

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 8 - A Tale of Cider Part 2 (June 24 2013)
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 02:31:34 AM »
Here are some more meta-story notes:

The story is supposed to be a cheesy play.  The stage for the play is separated into four parts: three revolving sets and a giant video screen.

When a ghoul blows up the stage goes dark and an explosion is shown on the video screen.

When Kanon talks in her Kronos voice she is in the left most revolving set.  Her set is done up like a giant Kronos head.  The eyes light up when Kanon talks.

The MCOMA office is one of the revolving sets at the right most side of the stage.

The mall is one of the sets in the middle revolving set.

All members of Morning Musume are in every arc because after the play they do a mini-live.  Kanon and Riho perform in partial suits for Kronos and the Ghoul.

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kira Kira Idol - Episode 9 - A Tale of Cider Part 3 (June 30 2013)
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2013, 02:43:16 AM »
Kira Kira Idol episode 9 - A Tale of Cider Part 3

Haruka holds her video camera and boom mic and tracks Erina and Mizuki as they walk out of the cider shop.  "Haruna, did you get all that?"

Haruna looks at a monitor that shows the video feed being broadcast by Haruka.  "Yes.  This is bad.  They've just made the ghoul twice as strong!"

"Honey?"

"Yes, darling?"

"What will you do?"

"Isn't it obvious?  I should save the heroines.  Why do you even need to ask the question?"

"Because," dramatic pause, "I need to be morally ambiguous."

Haruna nods.  "I'm sorry.  I know that the edict to be morally ambiguous was troubling to you."

"I will do what I can."

"Good, now time to change."

"You're not going to help Kamen Rider Pon Pon?"

"Not dressed in office lady attire."

Erina and a still nauseated looking Mizuki arrive back at the mall where the ghoul is bullying some more girls.

"I can't go on, that cider was so bad."

"Come on Mizuki, you need to suck it up."

"Okay.  Henshin."

"Henshin."

Erina and Mizuki transform into Kamen Rider Pon Pon.

They hear a mechanical voice in their head.  "Be very careful, you've managed to power that ghoul up."

"We'll find a way!"  Kamen Rider Pon Pon charges the ghoul and ducks the ghoul's first strike and kicks the ghoul's shin.

"New strategy?"

"We'll work on a body part and try to weaken it's balance."

Kamen Rider Pon Pon is successful the next two exchanges.  On the third exchange the ghoul lands a punch that sends Kamen Rider Pon Pon flying.

"Be very careful.  If you take too many more of those shots the rider system will shut down."

"Yeah, Kronos.  It will shut down because we'll be knocked out."

"Well, do be careful."

"We're putting it all on the next strike!"

The ghoul dodges the strike and sends Kamen Rider Pon Pon flying.

"This is no good.  We can barely stand."

"Your system is about to lose its integrity."

Suddenly a motorcycle drives into the scene and causes the ghoul to step back to avoid being run down.  The rider, Haruna, takes off her helmet and swishes her hair around in slow motion.  She is now dressed in a high fashion ensemble.

"Should we be having this much fan service on the show?"

Erina hears Kronos in her head.  "They have to show that Miss Haruna has a mysterious other side to her."

"Kamen Rider Pon Pon, use this!"  Haruna throws Kamen Rider Pon Pon a piece of candy.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon stands up and catches it with a burst of new energy.  "Okay!  Time to waste this ghoul."

Kamen Rider Pon Pon inserts the candy into the belt and then passes the scanner over the front of the belt.

"Honey Sting."

Kamen Rider Pon Pon runs up to the ghoul and punches it in the stomach.

The ghoul steps back and falls to it's knees.  It holds it's stomach with one hand and hold it's other hand up to it's face in shock.

"G-pan!"

Kamen Rider Pon Pon hears in her head, "Do you play Taiyou ni Hoero" these days?"

The ghoul blows up.  However, out of the smoke, a new figure appears.  "Ha, ha, ha, ha.  Too bad you got by my ghoul.  Now you have to face me in a song ch..."

Reina's challenge is cut short when Haruna slams her hand into the ground.  The resulting shock wave blows Reina back some ten feet as well as knocking Kamen Rider Pon Pon back ten feet as well.  When Kamen Rider Pon Pon lands they untransform.

Haruka emerges from behind a wall and drags them to safety.

Reina gets back to her feet.  "What was that?"  Reina runs away in fear.

Haruna joins Erina, Mizuki, and Haruka.  "Is everyone okay?"

Mizuki looks at Haruna in wonder.  "What was that?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you.  I do need to be mysterious, after all."

Erina looks mad.  "Why did you interfere?  I wasn't afraid of her song challenge."

"She has already gotten past level eight."

"No way!"

"She posted a walkthrough on YouTube but we had them take it down."

Haruka looks down.  "Erina, Mizuki, I'm sorry.  I'll be happy to show you how to get past level eight.  It was wrong of me to withhold the information."

Mizuki smiles.  "It's not your fault.  You didn't realize that the vampire was ahead of us."

"But, don't think this means we're friends.  I will surpass you two and become a Kamen Rider."

Haruna smiles.  "Speaking of which, Haruka, my team has been working on a new prototype rider system.  I think that you will be heavily involved with this from now on."

"Great!"  Haruka sticks her tongue out at Erina and Mizuki.

"I'm back!"

Sayumi puts down the microphone.  "This game is so hard.  I have only been able to get up to level five."

"I'll give you some pointers."

"Thanks."

"However, I am pretty vexed.  I was ready to crush that Kamen Rider like a bug in a song contest and they cheated by having someone interfere."

"Were you hurt?"

"No.  But, I was scared."

"Try not to be as scared next time."

"Okay.  Oh, I brought you your cider."

"Cool."  Sayumi takes a swig.  "Interesting.  This is a very bold and unique cider."

Reina opens her bottle.  "Really?"  Reina takes a swig and collapses on the floor, retching.  "You meanie!  This cider is awful!"

"Really?  Sayumi takes another sip.  "It's different, but I think I like it."

To be continued.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou