JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Lucky Suicidal

Author Topic: "Where home is"(RenAirin/BlackGeki) Ch.6:Talking whit a friend *03/13  (Read 13237 times)

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
Re: "Where home is"(RenAirin/BlackGeki) Ch.5:Because you are dying *09/04
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 03:27:44 AM »
Rena-san is dying!  :scared: please Airin save her!  :pleeease:
I realy love Renairin and BlackGeki, but black has not appeared in any chapter  :pig huh:
well ... update soon!  :gmon heartu:

Offline Sara-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2012, 06:16:37 AM »
when you upgrade? has been spent more than a month  :fainted:

Offline Souju

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
 I have half of the next chapter, but I have a new job so I haven't had the time to finish it! sorry!  :banghead:
Just have a bit of patience please!!  :cry:

Offline Sara-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2012, 04:29:00 AM »
now I feel bad for pressuring you  :shock:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 08:06:40 AM »
theres more renairin!
i wonder whats gonna happen since rena is dying? D:
but airin will protect her no matter what :)
shall wait for the next update~

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 02:07:21 PM »
Waaah! I want to know more!!
What happened in Airi's past and UPDATEEE!!!!  :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: or else.........  :kekeke:

Offline Souju

Re: "Where home is"(RenAirin/BlackGeki) Ch.6:Talking whit a friend *03/13
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 05:16:32 AM »
@Megumi: Sorry to keep you waiting OTL

@Sara-chan: Black will appear after a few more chapters!  :thumbsup

@Pandah: Yeah more RenAirin! I love RenAirin XD Thanks for your comment!

@K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS: Hi! Today you'll know about Airin's past! Thanks for your comment!

I have to apologize for this late late lateeeeeeee UPDATE!  :err: my job consumed all the time I had and I couldn't finish this chapter in months, but now I'll upload chapters more often  :on GJ:

Chapter 6 Airin's past!

Enjoy and comment!... please  :hee:

Chapter 6: Talking whit a friend

Darkness was her home, she felt safe there. Nobody hurt her and she can’t hurt anyone there. Since she come back from her annual confinement in the psychiatric clinic, two days ago, they had returned to lock her in the room of punishment of the orphanage. Airi whit six years old, was used to this treatment. Once a year, the doctors take her to a clinic to study her pathology. There is treated with drugs and then is beaten or electrocuted to see her reaction.  Nothing has ever worked, for more severe the injury inflicted, she didn’t even whine to this. But the scars and fear of death always torment the little girl. They also try to heal her sudden and uncontrollable violence that she often shows. In the last four years nothing has worked, her outbursts of anger still remain unexplained.

After a week of torture, they send her back to the orphanage where she is confined in the dark punishment room for a couple of days. Adults are afraid of her, locking her feels as if doing that, at least they calm down her lust for revenge. But she is not looking revenge, she just wants to be able to control his inner demon, if she achieved that she may stop being alone. Because although she can’t feel physical pain, she must live enduring the feeling of loneliness every day.

Airi was sitting lost in the darkness of the room when “she” appeared as a light falling from the sky ... or something like that is how it seemed to her. The truth of the story was that the door of the room opened and a semi-unconscious girl was dumped into the cell, then the door closed again leaving both girls in the silent darkness.

This girl sounds wound, Airin thought hearing the slow and heavy breathing of the other girl. She didn’t know what to do, approach the girl to make sure she was okay? or wait until she recovered herself?. She decided take the first option and insecure, she slowly approached to the injured girl. Few feet away she found the girl lying on her back on the cold floor. Airin approached her hand to the right wrist of the other girl to check her pulse.
She stopped her movements as she felt a hand clutching her neck, the injured girl was trying to kill her. Quickly she squeezed the hand that was cutting her breath and  manages to break out the grip. Took a few steps backward to zoom out the potential danger and to recover the air. Even though she couldn’t see anything, she could hear the other girl getting up to strike again.

Airin managed  dodge a blow just in time, and kicked in the stomach to the other girl, making her squirm. The mysterious girl didn’t flinch despite the pain, and went back to blindly throw punches to the air. Airi dodged all the blows easily, for her there was no difference between fighting in the dark or in the light of day.  She didn’t attack the other girl, she just contained her, but she knew that if things continued like this, soon would wake her inner demon… and that would not be good. Airin distanced himself from the other girl to think of a plan.

-Why are you attacking me?- Ask timid Airi.

-It’s fun!- shouted the girl in response - and you are strong so…. more fun for me! hahahhahahaha!- The mysterious girl was really enjoying the moment.

-What?, there is no fun in hurting another person, that is just… crazy, you need a better reason!.

-Hahahhahaha! You are interesting! -laughed the girl- Nee, What is your name?.

-Airi… I don’t have last name- she replied nervously.

-Well  Airi, if you can beat me, I will hear your words, but I warn you that I have never lost a fight to anyone-she spoke defiantly.
-Deal - Airi said with confidence.

Both tensed their muscles and waited for the best second to attack. The first to go was the mystery girl. Airin this time, cannot avoid the fast blow in her stomach, and the air came out of her lungs, choking her. She stepped back to regain oxygen, while the other girl was preparing to strike again. “That girl is faster, she is already learning to fight in the dark instinctively, I'm in trouble, I have to finish this right now” Airi told herself.

Airi concentrate all their energy into one last heist, with her hand raised and almost imperseptible she reached her prey, with a rapid and accurate hit in the neck the mysterious girl fell to the ground as a bag of potatoes. “That will make her sleep for a day” thought Airin.

-You…you… good- spoke with difficulty the mysterious girl, she was still conscious but unable to move a muscle, completely petrified on the floor.

- How you can still be awake?- asked stunned Airin.

-You… you beat me… now I must hear you… unconscious….unconscious it is impossible to listen- you could tell that the girl was struggling to endure the pain and fatigue.

-You… who are you?.

-Oshi… Oshima Yuko hehehehehe.. aggh! this hurts- whined the girl on the floor- you are good Airi-san that was so fun!.

-Fun?- asked incredulously Airin.

-Yeah! Hahahaha! The best fight of my life! I learned a lot!.

- It wasn’t fun!- cry the girl with impatience.

-It was!- retorted the other girl.

-No, no, no, no! you need a better reason to fight!.

-And you need have fun! stupid old lady!- shout angry Yuko.

-what?!  You… I’m not an old lady!.

-But you act like one!.

- I do?- Said whit shy Airin.

-Eeeeh? Don’t be sad sadistic girl! Hahahahahaha! I can show you a fun world.

-You can do that? you can take me from here Oshima-san?.

-I can! If I’m whit you! We can do it Airi-san! But you just have to give me a reason to fight- Spoken Yuko and stretched her hand to shake with her new friend.

-A reason… freedom, that is our reason- and Airin for the first time on her life was truly happy.

Both girls shook hands whit a smile and a couple of days later they escaped from the orphanage to never return to that place again. They found an abandoned building owned by a bankrupt record label and made their home there. They spent years living stealing on the street, fighting with other bands and became famous on the streets of Tokyo, even in their free time they learned how to play musical instruments that had been abandoned along whit building. Airin was a good guitar player and Yuko a good bass player.

Airin learned that if you fight for a reason you can have fun and Yuko learned that fight for a reason made her stronger.  Both learned that true friendship and family was what was missing in their lives.

A certain day Yuko told Airin about a school for yankees, she talked about her dream of reach the top of there, have allies and be free. That day they promised to get to that school and embrace the sky together, so they studied and trained every day until they were 11 years old and… Yuko got sick.

A rare heart disease, how much time does she have doctor? 7 or 8 years with proper care and medicines but just 1-2 years whitout medicines.

-Then we have to make good use of these two years Airin, so let's go!- Yuko spoke with a bitter smile and ran out of the hospital.

They didn’t come to talk about it again, even in the days when Yuko could not be standing and she stayed at the shelter waiting for Airin arrived with money and food. They just smiled quietly while had lunch, talked about the future and made plans, refusing to accept the reality that… Oshima was leaving.

One day a eery man came to the abandoned building to see them, and Airin with only 11 years had to make a difficult decision.

-I’m Furukawa Eita- He introduced himself whit a kind smile- The boss of the yakuza family “Furukawa” from Nagoya.

-and what want a Yakuza band whit two kids?- ask defiant Yuko.

-I am looking for a worthy heir of the Furakawa family, in other words I want one of you to be my daughter, that means a lot of money and power over the country, in exchange for your life and family loyalty.

-Why one of us?- said Airi

-Because you fame has reached Nagoya, the two sadics kids who can defeat an entire yankee band without even sweat- the man calmly explained.

For a while they looked at each other in silence, until Airi spoke.

-Ok, I will give you my life- talked Airi with determination in her eyes-but  I want something else in return,  I don’t care about money or power.

-What?!- shout  Yuko shocked- wait Airin!.

-Hahahaha! you are perfect, you are not afraid of me and also you dare to ask me more, get a good deal is the first rule in the life of a yakuza- Boss Furukawa cheerful laughed - ok, I hear you little girl.

-My life is yours but in return you have to give my friend a good life, she is dying and needs medication and care.

-No problem!- said the yakuza.

-Airin don’t do that! Our dream it’s first! I’m ok now!-Beg Yuko.

Airi looked at her desperate friend and smiled sweetly. She stroked her face, making her know that everything would be alright, and then turned back to the man.

-Finally, you must let me go back to finish school here in Tokyo, I made a promise , Majisuka Gakuen it’s waiting for us.

-Deal!

-TBC-
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 05:27:28 AM by Souju »

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 06:59:53 AM »
Airin~~!!

Yuko don't die!!!

Keep the hard work and update soon  :)

Offline Sara-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 02:35:32 PM »