JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options

Author Topic: ~Photo Drabbles~  (Read 24625 times)

Flean

Re: ~Photo Drabbles~
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 10:56:57 AM »
“I just want to preserve your smiles for forever.”

“Well, I’ll be with you for forever, so why need the photos?”

OMG!!! my heart!!  :luvluv1:    this is so sweet!!!!  :mon lovelaff:

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 11:10:48 AM »
AtsuMina #7 // Bukiyou Series #3

“Just one more photo. Please,” the captain whined and begged like a kid being rejected candy and the ace just sighed and made a face.

“Seriously, I don’t know how you managed to get Aki-P agree to let you have a break too. And to think he lied to me for you! What kind of horrible tour guide is this?” The ace complained, walking even faster from her irritating girlfriend. Indeed, the getaway that Acchan planned for herself became a getaway for 2 when the tour guide that picked her up at the airport brought her to this other guide who was supposed to be more fluent in Japanese. What he forgot to add was that this other “guide” was only fluent in Japanese and was none other than her girlfriend, Takamina.

“Well, he wasn’t really sure that you could handle Paris alone so he said yes when I asked to go with you,” Takamina answered, finally catching up with her girlfriend. “You are going to thank me after you see all these photos that I took of you!” She continued, finally making this poor innocent puppy face that she knew Acchan was absolutely in love with.

“Alright alright. You win,” the ace heaved a sigh in defeat and winked for the camera. Takamina pumped her fist in the air in victory and hugged her girlfriend.

“This is going to be a long trip.”

I am posting the drabbles as I write so no promises how regular the updates will be. And I’ve decided to make the Bukiyou scans’ drabbles into something like a one shot. Each of the different photos is a separate drabble that can stand on it own, but at the same time is connected and can be read as a one-shot as well. I guess it sort of fulfil one of the requests for me to write a oneshot. ;~; Somehow fulfilling it. Renaming them as Bukiyou series as well.

I hope you guys like this new style. ^^

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »

OMG!!! my heart!!  :luvluv1:    this is so sweet!!!!  :mon lovelaff:

agreed...!  :shy2: :luvluv1:

I am posting the drabbles as I write so no promises how regular the updates will be. And I’ve decided to make the Bukiyou scans’ drabbles into something like a one shot. Each of the different photos is a separate drabble that can stand on it own, but at the same time is connected and can be read as a one-shot as well. I guess it sort of fulfil one of the requests for me to write a oneshot. ;~; Somehow fulfilling it. Renaming them as Bukiyou series as well.

I really really like it!  :twothumbs
can't wait for the Atsumina's drabbles~ :mon fyeah:

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 02:03:37 PM »
@Flean: I am glad you like the cheesiness in that 2 sentences. I love it but was afraid it was too much.
@d_ruffi: Here's more atsumina for you  :lol:

--

AtsuMina #8 // Bukiyou Series #4

“Look look look! So many acchans~!!!” Takamina shouted excitedly, letting go of her girlfriend’s hand and running towards the stall in front. Acchan did an imaginary facepalm as she watched her girlfriend gestured wildly to the stall-owner to get permission to take photos of the tomatoes. Not going to lie, the different tomatoes for sale at the stall was rather amazing, but Acchan refused to walk near the stall now that her girlfriend had made a clown out of herself.

“ACCHAN~~~” Acchan groaned inwardly as she heard her name being yelled out and her tiny girlfriend was waving animatedly at her with a huge tomato. Running over, she dragged Acchan to the stall and smiled expectedly at her girlfriend. “It’s your favorite tomatoes! And all the different sizes and colors too! Look at this! It’s so huge, bigger than your face!” Takamina continued elatedly, taking up the said tomato and placing it beside Acchan’s face. Acchan made a face, and that prompted the girlfriend to capture it down for eternity.

“Now, can we go please?”

wMatsui #1

Rena smiled when she saw the smile on Jurina’s face. That’s how a 15 year old should be like; carefree, happy, cheery and just having fun with no worries. Rena was glad that they got the same day off from work and arranged to bring the kid out to take her mind off the heavy workload that awaited her the next day.

“What’s on your mind?” Jurina asked after observing Rena’s deep in thought face for the past few minutes. Rena snapped out of the trance and blushed, being caught daydreaming by the little one. She shook her head and grabbed Jurina’s hand to move to their next location. “What~is~on~your~mind~~~?” The little one continued to question, halting in her steps and pouted at the elder girl.

For the second time of the day, Rena blushed.

“You,” came the soft reply.

AtsuMina #9 // Bukiyou Series #5

“God, I hate rainy days. I can’t take proper photographs of you without getting the camera wet,” Takamina groaned, wiping her camera for the umpteen times since they were out two hours ago.

Acchan shook her head and pulled her girlfriend to continue walking. “That should teach you to stop taking photographs every few seconds,” Acchan chided, trying hard to stop herself from kissing the captain upon seeing the pout on her face after being scolded by the girlfriend. They continued strolling hand in hand in the light drizzle, amazed by the beauty of this city.

“Oh look! That’s such a cute car!” Acchan exclaimed, running towards that vintage looking car, taking the umbrella with her and leaving Takamina under the rain. “Don’t come over,” the ace shouted. “Take a photo of me with it!” she continued, striking a happy pose beside the car.

“Right, and she was telling me to stop taking photos a few minutes ago,” the captain mumbled under her breath.

AtsuMina #10 // Bukiyou Series #6

Takamina stopped breathing.

This girl standing in front of her who seemed to be in a daze was so pretty it made Takamina’s heart skipped a beat or two. No, pretty wasn’t enough to fully describe the beauty in front of her. None of the adjectives that existed would be sufficient to illustrate this gorgeousness.

Silently, Takamina took up her camera; made sure the setting was set to no flash and took a shot of the girl. She grinned, pleased with herself for being able to keep this moment in print for forever. “Why are you standing there, grinning to yourself like a silly kid?” The girl in front of her turned and asked, pulling the photographer nearer to her. “Look at this ornament. It’s so beautiful.”

“Nothing, can be more beautiful than you are. Nothing.”

--

Seemed to be a really productive day for me. And it's only 9pm. Probably be writing more through the night. Those photos in Bukiyou are so great for writing. ;~; And it helped that I ship AtsuMina hard. ;^; I hope they are still read-able. Not too cheesy, not too boring... :/ Thank you for reading so far for those silent readers as well. (chuckle)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »
All of them are really good. Keep this up!  ;)

I especially liked WMatsui..  :wub: :wub: :wub: (I'm biased, I know  XD )
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2012, 03:49:36 PM »
Keep continue! I love the concept of this story. :wub:
And you picked very good photos too! The Jurina and Bukiyou Series #6 pic really stunned me for awhile the moment I look at them. :inlove: (Not that I dislike the others~).
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 05:06:01 PM »
wTomo #1

“Uh…Tomochin, I think you are dead,” Mariko whispered to the girl on the right after she snapped the photo. Tomochin raised her eyebrow in question, sliding her arm off Yuko and slowly turning back. Her girlfriend was right behind them, eyes sending daggers out at both Yuko and Tomochin before turning around and stomping off.

“Tomo-mi! Wait up! It’s not what you see,” Tomochin yelled, running after her jealous girlfriend. Yuko looked at Mariko and both of them burst out laughing.

“Damn, Tomo-mi is one hella jealous girlfriend,” Mariko said in between fits of laughter.

“And Tomochin is one hella hen-pecked boyfriend for sure,” Yuko continued, bending over in laughter.

KojiYuu #3

A soft click echoed the room as Haruna took a photo of the little squirrel sitting on the table top, looking intently at the photos she took earlier. The said squirrel cocked her head to the side and stared at the pleasant intrusion, sticking her hands out to signal the other girl to come closer. Wrapping her arms around the taller girl, Yuko looked up and whined. “Why are you taking a photo of me when I am in such unflattering clothes?”

“Because no one takes photos for the photographer. I want to capture your pretty smile for you,” Haruna spoke softly, resting her head on her girlfriend’s.

“And because no matter what you are wearing, or not wearing, you are still the prettiest girl out there,” Haruna added, earning a nimble on her exposed neck for her cheekiness.

AtsuMina #11 // Bukiyou Series #7

“Alright now, tell me why did you want a photo with a random, really ugly pole?” Takamina grumbled, unhappy that she had been asked to take such a pointless photo. Well, it wasn’t totally pointless. Acchan was smiling really happily in that photo, but that pissed Takamina off even more. Why was she grinning so happily in such a pointless photo!?

“Well, you kept taking photos of me. I wanted a photo with you.”

AtsuMina #12 // Bukiyou Series #8

“I don’t get why we have to change hotels in the middle of the vacation. Why can’t you book the same hotel for the week?” Acchan grunted, dragging her huge luggage down the street. Looking at the map provided by the hotel online, she nodded. “This should be the place,” she mumbled.

Takamina shrugged. There wasn’t any reason for the change of hotel honestly. She just didn’t feel like staying in the same place for the whole week. She looked at her girlfriend’s backview and sighed. She had no idea how her girlfriend could look so perfect, the front and the back but she was grateful that Acchan was her girlfriend.

Hers, nobody else’s but hers.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 05:09:31 PM »
#11 of AtsuMina is just  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And KojiYuu is  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »
AtsuMina #13 // Bukiyou Series #9

Acchan came out of the showers in her underwear and silky pajamas top, back-facing her dying girlfriend who was struggling with herself not to jump onto the unsuspecting girl. “Say, what’s with that horny look on your face?” Acchan popped down on the bed and continued to towel dry her hair, staring at her girlfriend with a knowing smile on her face.

“Oh I don’t know. I haven’t been laid for the past week because my girlfriend is too busy working and holidaying and now she comes out in something really skimpy and asking me why I looked horny. Damn, of course I’ll be looking horny!!” Takamina couldn’t control herself anymore and yelled, jumping onto her girlfriend with a hungry look on her face. 

“Sex in the afternoon…we’ll never have the chance to do this if we are back home,” Acchan thought as the little captain left kiss marks all over the ace, marking her property.

AtsuMina #14 // Bukiyou Series #10

“Gorgeous,” Takamina whispered once she stepped out of the shower room. Grabbing her camera from the table opposite, she captured the gorgeousness swiftly before it disappeared. The simple ensemble of clothes, the beautiful smile, and the innocent look on her face, coupled with the exquisite scenery behind took Takamina’s breath away.

Throwing her towel back into the tub, Takamina grabbed her bag and called out to her girlfriend to tell her that she’s ready to go. The girlfriend walked over, hooked her arms around Takamina’s and opened the door.

That photo shall be a secret for Takamina for the time being.

--

With this, I shall hit the sack. ;~;

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 11:36:51 PM »
Tomotomo!!!!! Lol jealous Chiyuu must be something ^^
Ow~ Atsumina moment with Takamina wanting taking picture of Acchan~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 01:19:25 AM »
gorgeous drabbles i love all atsumina, kojiyuu and wmatsui fics :D  thanx

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2012, 04:12:32 AM »
Wen-san can I hug you? I'm a hard Atsumina shipper so these drabbles hit right on the spot. I especially love the very first Atsumina drabble that you wrote (yes the one with Takamina and Acchan's "one night").

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2012, 08:38:07 AM »
@kahem; I thought that Atsuko wanting a photo of Minami was rather funny  :lol:
@Haruko; thank you for reading them ;~;
@Tanchan; I'll give you a hug for reading these drabbles and for being a hard atsumina shipper. LOL the one night thing was randomly done because I did the wallpaper for my comp and thought it was nice to write something bout it. ;~; but no atusmina in this update. m(_ _)m

--

RenAirin #1

“What are you reading?” the ace popped down beside her girlfriend on the couch and asked, passing her the bowl of salad that she had thrown together earlier on in the kitchen. The girlfriend looked at her girlfriend who was busy struggling to get the TV remote from the coffee table in front without lifting her back off the couch, obviously not interested in getting an answer back and facepalmed.

“Oh, just some photobook I picked off the bookstore earlier. The girl looked really attractive in the red dress and it caught my attention. The photos inside took my breath away. She’s like a goddess. Her calm expressions made me felt at ease, the smiling photos made me smile with her, the crying ones made my heart ache with them, and oh my god, the bikini ones made me die so badly. Did I mention the one that she’s topless and bared her back? Gosh, it’s so-,” Airin spazzed to her girlfriend, whose actions started to slow down as Airin spoke and was rudely cut off with a pair of soft lips on her own.

It took a few seconds or more before Rena broke the kiss and smirked. “Now, let’s see who’s this awesome eye-catching lady and if she could be even half as alluring as I am to you,” Rena challenged, grabbing the photobook out of her girlfriend’s hands.

“Oh,” Rena mumbled sheepishly. Airin chuckled and gave her jealous girlfriend a light kiss. Rena had been so jealous that didn’t even realize that what Airin picked up at the bookstore earlier was her photobook, and all she had been spazzing was her.

“You are really cute when you are jealous.”

KojiYuu #4

It was one of the rare moments that Haruna reciprocated Yuko’s feelings. It wasn’t obvious but it was sufficient to make Yuko felt thankful and loved. The shorter girl smiled at her cellphone, that photo will be her wallpaper for forever and making a mental note to thank the short captain for snapping such a precious photo secretly.

The photo was taken before a performance, way before a performance since they were both in their casual clothes, with the squirrel hugging the cat-like girl who was leaning against the wall. The pair did not get to meet for the past few days due to Yuko’s hectic filming schedules and she was glad the love of her life reached the studio earlier. Yuko remembered that few precious minutes before they were interrupted by the arriving members. 

As usual, Yuko was the one who initiated the skinship, hugging the other girl and slowly pushing her to lean against the wall. Haruna didn’t resist, she was craving for the skinship too, and if Yuko had not jumped on her the second she walked in, she would have done the same once she spotted the squirrel.

Yuko thanked God for her height as she rested comfortably on the top of Haruna’s chest, her favorite spot in the whole world and started to mumble on about all the things that had happened in the past few days. Haruna listened on, nodding at times to indicate to the squirrel still had her attention, occasionally looking down to Yuko’s adorable face and silently hoping that time could stop right then.

It was that moment when the little captain saw and took a photo with her cellphone. Takamina was sure that Yuko would definitely appreciate it since the little squirrel had probably never seen this side of Haruna. She was spot-on.

Haruna didn’t know what exactly about Yuko that made her loved her so dearly. She looked down at the lovely girl who was still rambling on about her filming incidents and can’t help but smiled. “Maybe just about everything,” Haruna thought to herself.

“Maybe just about everything about her that made me loved her so much. Everything.” 

--

I did the RenAirin one as a request from tumblr. I know nearly nothing about SKE48. If you are on my tumblr, you probably seen my struggle with the Kingyo pb scans and my lack of SKE knowledge. The new KojiYuu drabble is more like a short one-shot than a drabble. It's one of my fave Kojiyuu photos and I put in extra efforts in writing it. ^^ And no Atsumina in this update. Sorry ;~;

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 09:07:36 AM »
Waa i'm kojiyuu shiope for its better aww so cute love it

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2012, 12:24:44 PM »
AtsuMina #15 // Bukiyou Series #11

Acchan closed the door almost immediately after she opened it. “I don’t feel like going out now anymore,” Acchan whined, walking back into the room and sitting down on the bed, looking up with an adorable pleading puppy expression on her face. Takamina heaved a sigh of defeat and sat down beside her girlfriend. She knew there was no use to argue with that girl when she used her ultimate weapon against her.

“Anything you say, my lady. Anything,” Takamina mumbled, removing her coat as Acchan reached over to grab an orange. “Seriously, when will you ever stop eating?” she questioned, earning a soft smack on her head from the girlfriend.

“It doesn’t matter if we go out or not since even when we are in the room, you are still taking photos,” Acchan retorted, stuffing a slice of half eaten orange into her girlfriend’s mouth.

“And you are lucky you looked adorable when you are stuffing your mouth full with oranges,” Takamina said, multi-tasking between chewing that offending piece of orange in her mouth and snapping away happily pictures of her irresistible girlfriend.

AtsuMina #16 // Bukiyou Series #12

“Wake up sleepyhead. Come on, I cooked breakfast too,” Takamina coaxed gently. Acchan whined in response as she rolled around in bed, refusing to wake up. The room went silent for a while, and the ace opened her eyes slowly to check what happened. A soft click on her left made her groaned; obviously her girlfriend took yet another photo of her without her permission.

“Hey hey, what’s with that sulky face? It’s a revenge for not wanting to wake up,” the captain justified her actions, pulling away the covers and pulling her girlfriend up earning a playful nip on the nose from her girlfriend.

“You are lucky you are adorable, else I would have bitten your round nose off!”

Rena #1

“Tell a story with your eyes,” the photographer whispered to Rena. “Think of the story that you want your fans to know. Take your time to tell the story. Touched the ones who will be looking at this story,” he continued, taking away her umbrella with him as he moved away.

Rena closed her eyes and let her memories and feelings flowed, choosing the right story to tell wasn’t easy. Heck, nothing was ever easy for her. Started off as an undergirl, she had no idea that she could be the ace she was now. She was never the outspoken and crazy girl that most people loved, always known for her neat and tidiness among the fans who adored her. She didn’t try to change who she was even though it had been hard for her on this route to stardom because she just couldn’t stand out among the many others with this personality of hers.   

It got fuzzy after she acted in Majisuka Gakuen as Gekikara when she started to gain more fans and fame. It seemed that time flew by and the love she was gaining was increasing at the speed of light. She didn’t really know how to handle all these love but she was glad that she had the other members who gave her lots of support and advices. You would think that in a group with that many girls, jealousy would be flying around in abundance, but nope, at least not in team S.   

She was thankful. To the fans who stood by her since the time when she was nothing, to the fans who loved her along the way, to the members who gave her such a strong pillar of support, to the staffs who believed in her and finally to herself for not giving up despite the tough times.

With that, she opened her eyes.

Rena #2

“Give yourself a kiss,” the photographer instructed.

“How?” Rena asked, surprised at the command.

The photographer gestured to the full-length mirror on the opposite wall. “Tell us another story,” he said. “A story about you appreciating yourself for all that you had gone through,” he continued, taking a seat beside the mirror. Rena walked over and stood in front of the mirror, taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes.

The amount of hate she had to endure after her shot to fame was overbearing. On many occasions, she faked a smile in front of everyone, only to break down once she got home. She hid in her room for hours, crying over those unfounded claims of her doing what she did not. So many times, she thought of giving everything up and just goes back to leading a normal life. For every time when it seemed like she couldn’t handle all these stress, she overcame them.

Rena took a step forward and leaned towards the mirror, letting out a sigh of relief when her lips touched the cold glass.

“You’ve worked hard,” she whispered.

---

I really like the photos in Rena's photobook but I know nearly nothing about Renairin and wmatsui and have adapted a RenaxRena kind of writing. It's slightly darker and more emotional. Perhaps more real? I don't know if I can portray her well in these RenaxRena drabbles, I hope I do. If you looked carefully, the Bukiyou series is going chronological with the photos in the book and therefore, I am halfway through/done with it already. ^^

Offline XD_Monster_XD

• No Yuko, Wmidget= no life
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 12:26:21 PM »

Jumping up and landing on her luggage, Acchan sat and can’t help but thought to herself, “I am sure Takamina can fit into this luggage…”

Acchan was smiling really happily in that photo, but that pissed Takamina off even more. Why was she grinning so happily in such a pointless photo!?

“Well, you kept taking photos of me. I wanted a photo with you.”

!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:!!!! I  :heart: your fanfics!!! My favourite ones!!
Please keep updating!! about takamina being so short :dunno:
Ima Yuko oshi and my otp are the Wmidgets!!!
Yuumina ftw~!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2012, 04:03:32 PM »
I really love every drabble of yours, especially Yuko-sama and Rena-sama ones!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Keep this up!  :thumbup :thumbup

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2012, 03:09:45 PM »
wMatsui #2

“Hey gorgeous, what are you looking at?” A greasy sounding voice rang out from behind Rena, an arm sliding across her waist and pulling the ace closer to the intruder.

“Not in public, Jurina,” the ace chided, pushing Jurina’s arm away from her waist.

The younger girl snaked her other arm across the ace’s flat tummy and pulled her once again over to herself. “There’s no one around anymore. They told us to get changed and left us,” Jurina whispered, staring deep into her girlfriend’s eyes and feeling herself getting lost in the beauty that was facing her. She leaned forward and captured the ace’s lips, nipping gently at her lower lips playfully. Gently backing Rena up towards the bed, the pair fell onto the soft sheets.

The younger girl fumbled around trying to untie her girlfriend’s bikini top, breaking the kiss to remove the offending piece of cloth that had been taunting her the whole morning during the photo-shoot. Planting kissing along her jawline then moving slowly down to her collarbone, the ace closed her eyes as she enjoyed the attention her girlfriend was showering on her.

The usually prim and proper Rena would never agree to such an act, but as she slowly closed her eyes, she gave in to the lust that was invading her senses.

---

Updates will come a lot slower.
Working on a possible incest oneshot at the moment. ;~; Been a while since I wrote longer stuffs.
Also working on the fanfic idea on ikemen!akb48 which might just be a full length standalone fanfic.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2012, 03:16:15 PM »
This is just too awesome!!! I actually recently started to like WMatsui more and more... So kudos to you for writing this awesomeness!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 09:12:32 AM »
No photo drabbles for this post. Something different though. I hope it don't break any rules. ;~;

--

Title: Unknown
Type: One-shot
Warning: NC-17, possible incest, nothing too nasty, rather messy, and oh my god why did I write this?
Summary: In this alternate universe where 2 members are siblings, one of them is actually a guy, and a friend fell in love with the brother. Anything else, you have to read the one-shot.

“Atsuko!” a voice called out behind Acchan and she turned back to see her classmate cum best friend running towards her. “Say Atsuko, can you do me a huge favor?” Yuko asked softly, halting in her tracks and looked intently at her best friend. Atsuko nodded even though she was unsure of what Yuko would be asking from her. “Can you…can you fix me up with your brother?” Yuko continued, this time looking down blushing. Atsuko raised her eyebrow in surprise. Well, it never occurred to her that Yuko was ever interested in her brother. At least, whenever Yuko came over to her house, she had never shown any signs of her being interested. Yuko fumbled with her words for a bit, but managed to get her point across to Acchan about her interest in her brother.

Before Acchan could overcome the initial shock, “Atsuko!” another voice rang out, immediately followed by a boy much taller than Acchan jogging to her side. Squeezing into the space between Acchan and Yuko, the boy grinned at the pair, ruffling their hair. “And Yuko! Hello there my dear ladies. Ready to go home?” the boy continued, failing to notice the awkward atmosphere between the girls and the rapidly blushing Yuko. “Come on~ let’s go! I’ll buy lunch. Ah~ how many people are envying me now? Holding hands with such pretty ladies,” grabbing their hands, the boy led the pair away from the school gate.

Acchan sat in her room, thinking back on what Yuko told her earlier the afternoon before her brother interrupted them. How was she going to tell her brother about Yuko’s feelings for him? She thought of not mentioning anything to the boy but she knew Yuko would pester her the next morning for his reaction and there would be no way for her to lie about it.

Heaving a loud sigh, Acchan dragged her feet out to the living room where her brother was, engrossed in watching some girls from an idol group playing while clad in skimpy swimsuit. “Sae, I’ve something to tell you,” Acchan started with a straight face. Sae knew that when Acchan puts on that face, it would only mean that there’s trouble for him. Patting the space beside him, he gestured to Acchan to sit while switching off the TV to give his sister his full attention. She took the seat and looked carefully at her brother then shook her head. “Nothing. Never mind. It was nothing. Continue watching your show,” she said, standing back up and heading back to her room.

She tossed and turned in her bed for a long while, frustrated that sleep refused to invade her senses. A soft knock on her door, “Atsuko, are you still awake?” Sae asked as he opened the bedroom door slightly and peeped in. Acchan turned to the door and nodded, giving Sae the signal to come into the room. Sae took a seat on the floor beside Acchan’s bed.

“What was that you wanted to tell me?”
“Nothing.”
“Don’t lie to me. I know it had to be something important.”
“Well, I don’t know how to put it across.”
“Mhm, just say it straight then.”
“How do you feel about Yuko?”
“…”
“See, this is what happen when I say it straight.”
“Why did you ask?”

Acchan sat up on her bed and told Sae everything that Yuko said the afternoon before he interrupted them. “Oh wow, now I feel like an idiot,” Sae mumbled when Acchan got to the part where he held their hands, which happened a few minutes after Yuko confessed to Acchan about her feelings for Sae.

“What am I suppose to do now?”
“I don’t know, tell her you don’t like her?”
“How do you know I don’t like her?”

“WHAT? You mean you like her to-” Acchan yelled, jumping off her bed, “OWWWW,” and landing on the side of her foot in the dark.

“Watch it!” Sae grabbed his sister just in time to prevent her from crashing onto the ground. “Damn, you are such a klutz,” he complained, reaching out to on the lights in the room so he could check on her possible injury.

“Atsuko couldn’t attend school today. She injured her leg last night and couldn’t walk much and got the day off from the doctor,” Sae explained Acchan’s condition to the teacher in-charge of her class at the end of the day, being overly mindful to go over only after Yuko left the class.

But like the saying about how you can’t avoid what you are meant to meet, Sae saw the last person he wanted to meet at the moment once he stepped out of the school gate. “Sae! Where’s Acchan? Is she alright?” Yuko bombarded the poor boy with questions. Yuko had left the class earlier, thinking to head over to Acchan’s place when she remembered that she could check out what happened with Sae and so she headed back to the school. The elder boy repeated what he told the teacher earlier on and watched as worry flashed across the shorter girl’s face.

“Don’t worry, she’ll be fine. She’s the strong…and rather clumsy Atsuko,” he reassured the best friend. He turned to leave when a hand reached out and grabbed his. Turning around once again, he saw the shorter girl looking down with her ears flushed red, hand still grabbing onto his.

“Sae…did Acchan mention anything to you last night? Anything…about me?”
“Uh…yeah. She told me what you said to her yesterday.”

“Really?” Yuko asked, voice quivering. She was afraid of the answer that Sae would give her. She was afraid of the rejection, but it was better than being unsure of his feelings to her. Or so she thought.

After the first sentence, her ears seemed to block out everything else. She felt her tears rolling down her cheeks even though she struggled hard to keep them in. She could see him looking at a lost with what to do and say when he saw her crying. Shaking off his hands that were holding to her shoulders, she ran down the road, away from him, away from the pain.

“I told her.”
“Told who what?”

“Yuko. About how I feel about her,” Sae said, recounting the whole incident to his sister.

“WHAT?!” Acchan screamed, slapping her brother on his head in anger. “Oh my god, you are such an idiot. Yup, you are an idiot. And why didn’t you chase after her?”

“I don’t know how to act if she continued crying in front of me! Maybe it will be better if I gave her space?” Sae shouted back in defense, earning another hit on his head.

That night, Sae tossed and turned in his bed till the morning, worried about Yuko and hoping she would be fine. Acchan had tried to call the younger girl a couple of times on her cell-phone but the phone was switched off the entire night. Sae thought back at the scene outside the school and felt his heart wretched a little.

That night, and the next few nights, Sae couldn’t sleep.

“Sae…”
“Yuko? Yuko, where have you been?”
“Sae…I love you.”
“I love you too Yuko, now where are you?”
“I love you so much. Even though I’ve never said it before, I’ve feelings for you for a long time. Every time when I go over to your place, I’ll look at you secretly. Atsuko doesn’t know it until I told her that the other day. I love you so much even though you said you look at me only as a sister. I can’t stop loving you; it’s so hard for me. It hurts me so badly these few days.”
“Listen Yuko, tell me where you are at now. We can talk then.”
“I thought about keeping this a secret for forever, but I thought maybe there was a slight chance that you will like me. Maybe I can handle even the rejection. But I can’t. I tried to forget about you. But I can’t. Help me, Sae.”
“Where are you Yuko?”

Sae opened the front door as silently as she could; it wasn’t easy since Yuko was leaning on him, drunk and almost knocked out. The boy cursed under his breath, coaxing the drunken girl into the house with him. It already wasn’t easy to get her out of the bar. It wasn’t before Yuko forced nearly half a bottle of vodka down Sae’s throat and made him looked like some bad guy bringing a drunken girl home before they could get onto Sae’s car. The drive home was evidently another challenge that God had tested on Sae.

Knowing that Acchan was already asleep and didn’t want to wake her up, the boy carried Yuko in his arms into his room, knowing full well that he would be making friends with the couch in the living room that night. Sae believed that sleeping on the sofa was an easier way out than to explain to a panicking Acchan what happened, especially when he was already nursing a throbbing headache from the alcohol earlier on.

Wiping the sleeping girl’s face with a warm towel, Sae tucked the girl in and closed the door. Feeling relieved that at least Yuko didn’t get into any trouble; God knows what might happen to her if he didn’t get there in time, the boy headed off to give himself a cold shower, hoping it would clear his headache.

“Sae…” a voice purred softly beside the sleeping boy. The boy stirred in his sleep, and slowly opened his eyes to see Yuko kneeling on the floor beside his bed for the night, the sofa. Startled, the boy sat up and brought Yuko up onto the couch. “Sae, I couldn’t sleep,” Yuko continued, staring deep into Sae’s eyes. Sae silently thanked the Lord above for the dim moonlight that night; else it would be really awkward for him.

It only took a moment of inattention in which Yuko leaned over and planted a chaste kiss on Sae’s lips; to which his eyes grew double its usual size and an instant reaction to push the girl away. The immediate reaction after was to reach over to help Yuko up, and the girl took the chance to pull Sae down onto the carpet with her. Conveniently, Sae found himself landed face first onto Yuko’s full bosom. For the first time of the night, he realized that the girl was clad in nothing but her underwear.

The realization made him dizzy for a moment, and it certainly didn’t help when Yuko snaked her arm under his shirt, feeling his abs and at the same time, planting kisses along his neck. It might be a moment of lust, coupled with the effects of alcohol which made Sae returned the kisses that Yuko showered upon him. It didn’t take too long before he laid her onto the carpet, straddling over her and leaving love marks on her neck and chest.

“You are so beautiful,” he breathed, caressing her face. “So beautiful,” he whispered each time as he kissed along her curves.

Yuko brought his face up to hers and looked at him carefully. “I love you,” she whispered, pulling Sae down and giving him a deep kiss. He nipped on her bottom lip, pushing his tongue into her mouth and a sensual dance begun between the two. Sae broke the kiss momentarily to remove his shirt and started kissing Yuko along her jawline, hands reaching behind in an attempt to unclasp her bra.

The younger girl moaned as Sae touched all the right spots. This was the part when in a fanfic, the author would write about an interruption from outside and an awkward stop to this make out. But unfortunately, life is not a fanfic and the pair continued their make out. Yuko groaned, eyes darkened with lust as Sae slided a finger into her, trying hard to hush her moans so that Acchan would not overhear them.

Sae woke up with an even worse headache than the one he had when he went to bed. The sun shone into the house as he crawled up from the sofa, half shocked that he was only in his underwear. Sitting up, it finally hit him when memories of last night’s events flashed past his mind. “Damn it! Shit, I swear I screwed up big time. Fuck!” Sae cursed, slipping his shirt over his drool-worthy torso.

“Foul-mouthed so early in the morning?” a voice called out from the kitchen behind the couch. Sae cursed once more under his breath, earning a painful smack on his already aching head. “I’ve cooked breakfast,” Acchan announced, passing Sae a bowl of hot porridge. “I am going out for extra revision classes. Take the aspirin and drink lots of water. I hate it when you have a hangover,” the younger sister instructed before grabbing her backpack and went out.

Thank you for the night. I love you but I know you will never love me back the same way I felt for you. Thank you for the precious memory. See you around. –Yuko

A note rested on the table beside the sofa and Sae groaned after reading it. The wave after waves of guilt that was crashing onto him was almost as unbearable as the splitting headache. He needed to apologize to the girl, but what can apology mend? More importantly, did his little sister see or hear anything?  “No, she probably didn’t. She didn’t say anything, or act weirdly just now…did she?” Sae thought to himself.

Unknown to Sae, the night before just as he ejaculated into his sister’s best friend, the name he called out was Acchan…

And unknown to Sae and Yuko, Acchan’s room door was left slightly ajar as she couldn’t fall asleep, knowing her brother left the house in the middle of the night. She heard everything that happened in the living room. Right till the end.

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options