JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Whistle

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316257 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #640 on: July 28, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »
*YOSSI-RIKA BODYGUARD TALK*

Hitomi took Rika's hand and kissed it. "I trust you... I just don't trust... everybody else..."
That pretty much sums it all up right there.  Recent events have obviously tainted her perception of certain people in her life, she's still a very "family-oriented" person and just cannot fathom something like this being a setup.

She might, of course, change her mind if she knew about the debt that May and Dan owe Baldo (and that it was because of that debt that she was put up as "collateral").

"See you..."

Rika pushed the door to a close before turning away from Hitomi , going up the stairs to the trainstation.

Hitomi grinned as she looked at Rika through the rear view mirror. "Maybe sooner than later..."
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo...what's Yossi planning here?   :grin:

"Rika... parang anak na naging turing ko sa iyo... magtapat ka nga sa'kin... siya ba ang dahilan kaya lumayas ka sa inyo?" (Rika... i treated you like my own child... please be honest with me... is she the reason why you ran away from home?)

Rika nodded. Even if it wasn't the real reason, it would be a good cover-up excuse for now.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm not sure that this is a wise move. Rika's obviously doing it to avoid having to tell her about the whole May/Dan/Baldo incident. If Rika were to tell her about it, there are 2 possible outcomes:

Firstly, from Eula's POV, it would come off sounding like an accusation against her sister. This would obviously piss her off and she'd likely forbid Rika from seeing Jr, which would further upset Rika since she's under the belief that she's the reason he was in that accident to begin with.

Secondly, if she were to believe it, to know of it would bring shame upon her and May's family (again, the blasted Filipino concept of "losing face" AKA as "hiya"). Having lived in The Philippines for so many years, Rika has undoubtedly picked up the unfortunate trait of not telling "the dirty little secret" to avoid losing face.

At any rate, by not saying that Yossi is the reason she left, instead of telling the truth, Yossi's being turned into the scapegoat, or more precisely..."the problem". And let's just say that Filipinos can be particularly nasty/cruel to people that they see as "problems" (particularly in situations like these when the "problem" is involved with a member of the family).

Eula sighed heavily, it was obvious that she was disappointed with Rika. "Hindi naman kita mapapakialaman sa desisyon mong yan... Pero alam kong alam mo na hindi tama yang relasyon nyo...Kasalanan yang ginagawa mo... " (I know don't have a say in that  decision of yours... But you know that your relationship with her is wrong... You're commiting a sin...)
Did I previously mention that Filipinos are devoutly Catholic, and can be really, really, REALLY devoutly i.e. stupidly/ignorantly Catholic (as in, "common sense/real life practicality is disregarded in favour of what the good book says even though what the good book says is obviously wrong and obviously causes emotional/mental pain to the affected person/people but that doesn't matter because all that matters is doing what the good book says and anyone who doesn't do what the good book says is going 'you know where' and is going to be privately and publicly ridiculed because they don't do what the good book says")?

Well, yeah, they can be.  :thumbdown:

Notice how it wasn't JUST because she thinks Yossi was the reason that Rika ran away, but it was because Yossi is a SHE instead of a HE. When she thought that Yossi was a dude, it probably never occurred to her to ask if "he" was why Rika left.  If Yossi hadn't told her that she was a "she", Eula most likely wouldn't have any problem with her even if "he" WAS the reason why Rika left.

As Eula was standing up, a soft knock was heard from the door. She turned to the door. "Pasok..." (Come in...)

The door slowly opened, revealing the visitor.

Eula smiled at seeing him. It was as if her god answered her prayers immediately. "O, Joseph. napadalaw ka... Wala ka bang pasok ngayon?"  (O, Joseph. You're here... Don't you have school or work today?)
Oh boy...it's going to be...interesting to see what unfolds here.

Timing could never be more perfect than this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we have our cliffhanger for the day!

Tune in next time! Same IshiYoshi time, same IshiYoshi channel! :batman:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 09:17:28 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #641 on: July 28, 2008, 11:46:20 AM »
oooh now the reeeeeally interesting sstuff happens!!

thank you for dedicating the chapter to me *blush*

lol, what chapter I would really want dedicated to me would be the one where IshiYoshi finally do it ;) lol, no joking, I can't wait for the hero in her shining armour to be finally repayed for the favour :D of saving her and I'll just shut up now....

but really thank you,, I feel so touched! And just for the record I also eat brekky in the form of icecream sometimes! Except the last time I did that I got mad runs all day! XD

and yey I have a feeling something not too bad will happen soon.. I just like that thought Yoshi had :)

*sweeety crawls over the wall, walks past the crocodiles cooly and without breaking a sweat as she fixes her cool shades and her hair before putting the key in the door, turning it and finally opening the door to the hidden room in the basement after journeying through tru's haunted house.

Sneaking past the guards and contorting her way through the laser field she finally arrives at the hall of file cabinets. In this big dark room are tru's ideas. Sweeety quickly locates the correct cabinet with her space age technology. She retracts the drawer and scans through the files untill she finds the target.
 "Bingo" she whispers.

She opens it and takes photos of its' contents which are sent through sattelite back to HQ just in case the mission goes sour. realising she's stuck there untill her boss calls her and informs her her pickup is there she reads a few pages of the file titled "Potential future Runaway from the past plot bits"

In it she reads:

*Joseph gets killed trying to save Rika from getting kidnapped
 * The three spies follow Rika to make sure she is safe. They are instructed to kill whoever comes in contact with her... they unknowingly kill both Joseph, Jr and Tita Eula... as well as Mayumi Dan and Baltho thingy dude.
 * Yoshi has already told Ayaka etc what Rika is doing so they all decided that she go and follow her to make sure she is ok.
 * Yoshi has bugged Rika
 * After Jo comes in the room, his horrible skanky cheap perfume knocks Rika out and he hhas his way with her. While this is happening Yoshi is enjoying three bagels in the canteen because Rika was being an idiot when she made Yoshi let her go by herself.

*  Rika has her way with Yoshi..... and Yoshi becomes underweight.. She is hospitalised but after Rika has put her in the diet ie had her way with her she is too weak to fight and dies. Rika inherits the company and steals it from Yoshi's bros. SHe ends up in jail a while later.

* Yoshi has her way with Rika.. that is she gets a bodyguard to go with her to the hospital. XD
 * Rika gets kidnapped
 * Rika makes sweet love to Hitomi.

more next time ;)
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #642 on: July 28, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »
^ :rofl:

I'm kinda upset about Eula not accepting the relationship but then again its not like she's shunning her... so far
poor Joseph i feel like something bads gonna happen to him like Rika breaks his heart for a girl which is also gonna heart his pride and May's gonna take advantage of that get him all riled up and he's going to go after yossie and rika gonna try to prtect her and ends up dying :shocked: :cry:

but i'm hoping this has a happy ending so YAY HOPE :otomerika:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #643 on: July 28, 2008, 10:39:47 PM »
Aww, Ishiyoshi sound like a real married couple already! But it's just too :wub: I'm a bit sad that Eula didn't except the relationship but religion is what you believe in so there's really no reason to argue with her. That's just what she believes. I, on the other hand.....go Ishiyoshi! :heart: I wonder how Joseph wil react if she tells him.... :?

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #644 on: July 29, 2008, 07:09:36 AM »
@CrypticShadow8: YOSSUI!  :otomerika: YOSSUI!  :otomerika: YOSSUI!!! :otomerika:

@JFC: thanks for giving those filipino context guides in your ZOOPER comments... yossui...  :grin: ... have i told you that i love you? XD

@sweeety: OMG!!! you've revealed my ultimate plan!!!!!!! :lol: ... j/k... nice try... what's 'it'?

@takagakifan: you'll be surprised at what this joseph will do... :suspense:

@strawb3rrykream: GO ISHIYOSHI!!! ... Joseph? psh... what Joseph? :lol:

Thanks to all of you for your comments... i've been missing some of our regulars here... hmm... i hope you guys have read the update... thanks to all readers...

a very short one... so short I'd call it a .5 update...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika placed the flowers on the small table. They were lovely. "Salamat sa bulaklak ha, Jo..." (Thanks for the flowers, Jo...)

Joseph just smiled. He couldn't believe that it was Rika standing right in front of him. She looked more beautiful than the last time he saw her, a month ago. Her hair seemed a bit longer now but a month is too short a time for that to be possible. It must be because she didn't tie it in a ponytail anymore. He gazed at Rika, watching her ever move. He felt his heart beating fast. They were alone in the room. It was cold but he was sweating like he just ran a marathon. This could be his golden chance.

Rika noticed how her visitor was zoned out in thought. "Jo. ... ... Jo? ..."

Joseph didn't hear Rika call his name. He was in deep concentration-- this might be his last chance. He closed his eyes. After a few seconds, he opened them, his mind was made up.

"Rika... May kailangan akong sabihin sa'yo..." (Rika... There's something I need to tell you...)

Rika was already seated by the bed. "Hmm? Ano yun?" (What is it?)

"Ano... Hmm... paano ba to...... Rika, may gusto--" a knock on the door interupted him on his speech.

"Sandali lang, Jo a..." Rika stood up and aswered the door. All that Jo could do was smack himself on the head. He just missed his golden chance. The next sound he heard from Rika was a precedent of something he never expected.

"TO-CHAN! What are you doing here?!"

Jo quickly looked to the door to see what was Rika shouting at. His world crumbled at the sight: Rika in a kiss with a very, very handsome guy. He quickly turned away, pretending he didn't see a thing. He wanted to cry. He really missed his chance... more than a month ago.

He saw Rika dragging the strange guy into the room with smiles on their faces. They looked like a hot couple and that made Jo feel worse. Rika looked so happy with this guy.

Hitomi immediately noticed the flowers on the table. From the looks of the flowers, Hitomi felt that someone's heart was breaking right now. She grinned. Another guy's heart broken, courtesy of Yoshizawa Hitomi.

Rika had told her earlier that a friend had come to visit and instructed her to speak in English to not ostracize the friend.

"To-chan, this is Joseph. He's a good friend of mine... Jo, this is Hitomi... inglesin mo na lang sya... hindi nananagalog e..." (... speak to her* in English... can't speak Tagalog...)

Hitomi?! Joseph has watched enough anime to know that Hitomi was a female name. He was at loss for words.

"It's nice to meet you, Joseph." Hitomi reached out her hand to Joseph for a handshake but he was too stunned to react to the gesture. 

After a few seconds of awkwardly holding out her hand, Hitomi just pulled away with the grin still on her face. It seems she has scared off the competition.

"I thought you'd be alone here, Ka-chan..."

"Well, I didn't expect him... but see? There's nothing to be worried about. I got here safe and sound..."

"What about tomorrow? and the day after that? and the day after that? and the day after that? ... I can't let you stay here alone..."

Joseph suddenly had a lightbulb moment. "... Um... excuse me... ... ah... I can come over here everyday to stay with Rika..."

Shit. Hitomi thought. She just gave an opening to this guy. Must... undo... "... are you a trained bodyguard?"

"... No."

"You're not qualified..." Hitomi told him with a smug look on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant you're not qualified to protect Rika..."

"Protect?!"

"To-chan~..." Rika managed to squeeze herself in the exchange between the two. She gave Hitomi the look before talking to Jo. "Don't you have work tomorrow?"

"I don't work anymore, remember? I'm just waiting for the results of the board exams..." Jo looked at Hitomi with a determined look on his face. "I can protect her."

"~hey~ who needs protection here? ... definetely not me~" Rika stood between the two, confused, trying to ease the tension. They just met. Why are they so tense? Rika just had no idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHARMY PREVAILS!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #645 on: July 29, 2008, 07:17:46 AM »
By the time I got to the end I was like :wahaha: Yossy vs. Joseph!!! :kekeke: Can't wait to see how this turns out. I feel a little bad for Joseph but he missed his chance.

"~hey~ who needs protection here? ... definetely not me~" Rika stood between the two, confused, trying to ease the tension.

That quote was :on lol: Because I can totally picture the scene in my head!

Good update! :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #646 on: July 29, 2008, 09:41:32 AM »
Joseph didn't hear Rika call his name. He was in deep concentration-- this might be his last chance. He closed his eyes. After a few seconds, he opened them, his mind was made up.

"Rika... May kailangan akong sabihin sa'yo..." (Rika... There's something I need to tell you...)

Rika was already seated by the bed. "Hmm? Ano yun?" (What is it?)
* JFC inches up closer to the screen. :O

"Ano... Hmm... paano ba to...... Rika, may gusto--" a knock on the door interupted him on his speech.
* JFC stumbles a la Japanese comedy tradition.

BTW, since tru forgot, Joseph basically said "Ummm...Hmmm...how do I say....... Rika, I lik--" *door knocks*

:)

"TO-CHAN! What are you doing here?!"

Jo quickly looked to the door to see what was Rika shouting at. His world crumbled at the sight: Rika in a kiss with a very, very handsome guy. He quickly turned away, pretending he didn't see a thing. He wanted to cry. He really missed his chance... more than a month ago.
Yossi =  :mon kissy:
Rika =  :mon kissy:
Joseph =  :mon wind:

* JFC makes a long whistling sound....followed by an "exploding" sound.

Poor kid.

"To-chan, this is Joseph. He's a good friend of mine... Jo, this is Hitomi... inglesin mo na lang sya... hindi nananagalog e..." (... speak to her* in English... can't speak Tagalog...)

Hitomi?! Joseph has watched enough anime to know that Hitomi was a female name. He was at loss for words.
Joseph = :mon wtf:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo...yeah...this definitely makes my previous suspicions about what could happen with Joseph (and May) all the more plausible, especially when you combine it with the whole "Catholic" thing I mentioned earlier, not to mention the whole male ego thing (which May will no doubt count on if my suspicions about her plan are correct).

I can't let you stay here alone..."

Joseph suddenly had a lightbulb moment. "... Um... excuse me... ... ah... I can come over here everyday to stay with Rika..."
Quick thinking by the kid. :thumbsup

Shit. Hitomi thought. She just gave an opening to this guy. Must... undo... "... are you a trained bodyguard?"

"... No."

"You're not qualified..." Hitomi told him with a smug look on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant you're not qualified to protect Rika..."

"Protect?!"
This could actually be a good thing, regardless of whether or not Joseph ends up being there. The fact that Yossi basically stated that Rika could be in danger from something could lead to Joseph being another unexpected set of eyes and ears that they otherwise wouldn't have. His personal connection and knowledge of Rika and the other family members could lead him to seeing observations and making connections that others (like Rika) would not have. Even though he might not have formal training, Yossi has realized how he feels about Rika and, if nothing else, that means that he would likely be sincere if he were to state that he'd protect her and accept a bodyguard type of role.

Damn, I've just interpreted Joseph as a potential tool that either side could use to their advantage.  Poor kid. XD

Jo looked at Hitomi with a determined look on his face. "I can protect her."
* JFC sees hammer and nail.

* JFC picks up hammer and drives nail in with a single shot.

DAMN I'm good.
:wahaha:

Rika stood between the two, confused, trying to ease the tension. They just met. Why are they so tense? Rika just had no idea.
Poor Rika, doesn't know the strength of her own hotness. :yep:

Yossi looks at Rika =  :luvluv1:
Joseph looks at Rika =  :luvluv1:
Joseph and Yossi look at each other =  :mon mad: :mon mad:
Meanwhile...Rika =  :gmon blonde:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :pen_whirl:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #647 on: July 29, 2008, 11:52:27 PM »
AWESWOME!!!!!!!!!!

oh crap! must....continue....straightening ,......hair.....for....school!!!!

I promise i'll post a muuch better comment after... also, Jo had it coming and I knew what was gon happen... He's gonna freak out, get jealish and try to steal Rika.. wouldn't be surprised if Mayu ends up fooling him into her plan.. I expect a line close to "WHAT HAVE I DONE?" towards the end... or not hte end..  I just know it's coming :)

and I'm not that lonely at  school :) I have a loooot of 'friends' there... I even got a hug yesterday.. yup... not lonely at all *rocks self back and forth*
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #648 on: July 30, 2008, 01:24:57 AM »
By the time I got to the end I was like :wahaha: Yossy vs. Joseph!!! :kekeke: Can't wait to see how this turns out. I feel a little bad for Joseph but he missed his chance.
battle royale of the century: Yossui vs Joseph!!! ... he had about 3 years worth of chances to confess to Rika... so... it's his fault.. GO YOSSUI!!!!! (i'm biased against my own original characters :lol: )

Good update! :lol:
Thanks! :)

* JFC inches up closer to the screen. :O
* JFC stumbles a la Japanese comedy tradition.
... i just imagined an imaginary image of you stumbling... :lol:

BTW, since tru forgot, Joseph basically said "Ummm...Hmmm...how do I say....... Rika, I lik--" *door knocks*
i also forgot what Rika told him as she stood up to answer the door...
"Sandali lang, Jo a..." Rika stood up and aswered the door.
Just wait a sec, Jo...

* JFC makes a long whistling sound....followed by an "exploding" sound.
* tru_harmony hears whistling sound from the distance... followed by an "exploding" sound.
ano yun, kwitis?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo...yeah...this definitely makes my previous suspicions about what could happen with Joseph (and May) all the more plausible, especially when you combine it with the whole "Catholic" thing I mentioned earlier, not to mention the whole male ego thing (which May will no doubt count on if my suspicions about her plan are correct).
i love your character analysis...

DAMN I'm good.
yes, you are...

Poor Rika, doesn't know the strength of her own hotness. :yep:
better than having her walking around saying "ichiban sekushii"

Yossi looks at Rika =  :luvluv1:
Joseph looks at Rika =  :luvluv1:
Joseph and Yossi look at each other =  :mon mad: :mon mad:
Meanwhile...Rika =  :gmon blonde:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :pen_whirl:
THIS IS THE TRU+H

AWESWOME!!!!!!!!!!

oh crap! must....continue....straightening ,......hair.....for....school!!!!
are you using a hair iron? be careful with that...

I promise i'll post a muuch better comment after...
make it long... there's a new update...

and I'm not that lonely at  school :) I have a loooot of 'friends' there... I even got a hug yesterday.. yup... not lonely at all *rocks self back and forth*
* tru  hugs sweeety

thanks for the comments, guys... thanks to all readers!!!!
i love y'all... really i do...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph left the couple in the room to buy them lunch. Being a real guy, it would be awkward to ask Hitomi buy the food even if that could get him some time alone with Rika again.

Rika leaned blissfully on Hitomi's shoulder. She was happy that some people she held close to her heart from her recent past have met the one person she held closest. She was disappointed that the woman that she looked up to as a mother figure did not accept their relationship. But she was glad that Tita Eula didn't send her away and reject her. That would have been the worst thing that could happen.

Rika kept her eyes closed, thinking of her girlfriend just sitting beside her. "To-chan~..."

"Hmm?" Hitomi leaned her head against Rika's. This was all possible thanks to Ayumi. That girl really cared about Rika. "I have a surprise for you later at home..."

"What is it?"

"If I tell you now, it won't be a surprise anymore now, will it?"

"Hmm... I'm not really fond of surprises..."

"You'll like this one... I promise..."

"... I believe you..." Rika took Hitomi's arm and sought the her hand "... I love you..."

Hitomi lifted the hand and brought it to her lips, giving it a small kiss. "I love you too, baby..."

"... But I love you more..." Rika answered back nonchalantly.

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"No way..."

"WAY..."

"... fine..."

"~hey~ ... why did you give up so easy?"

"Eh?"

"Didn't you notice that I was deliberately engaging you? How come you concede so easily everytime?"

"... You were? ...Well, I concede easily because I love you..."

"Even if you really don't agree with what I think?"

"Yep... ... ... Even if I don't understand what is going on, I'll believe in you... and give in to you... because I love you..."

"Aww... To-chan... ... that just made me reconsider the bodyguard..."

"... Well I've been thinking about that... I've spoken to Ayumi this morning..."

"About what?"

"She said she can stay here with you... She'll be your 'bodyguard'"

"What about her work?"

"She'll be bringing her work here..."

"What?"

"Ka-chan... That's what we have wireless internet for... ... "

"She told me she felt that she hasn't really been around for you... but that's really my fault..."

"You got that right..."

Hitomi chuckled. Nothing could be better than this just Rika and herself and nobod-- "Rika~" Joseph entered the room without knocking with plastic bags from Pancake House. "Rika~ Kainan na~" (Rika~ Time to eat~)

"To-chan... The food is here~"

Joseph proceeded to the table and took the food out of their bags. He bought some sandwiches, salad, pasta and one salisbury steak. Rika specifically requested for that one. She didn't specify anything else so he just randomly picked stuff for himself and Rika's girlfriend. He carefully opened the container and handed the salisbury steak to Rika. "O, eto o... yung steak mo..." (Here... your steak...)

"Jo, paki-ingles mo nga... Atsaka hindi para sa'kin yan..." (Jo, please speak in English... And that's for me...) Rika took the styro package from his hands and passed it to Hitomi. "Here, To-chan... I know you're pretty hungry so I asked him to get you something heavy..."

Joseph wished a piano would just fall from the ceiling and crush him to death. Seeing Rika all sweet and lovey-dovey with this girl is killing him. Dapat ako yan! (That should've been me!)

Hitomi took the steak. "Ka-chan... you shouldn't have... What are you going to eat?" She looked towards the table where the sandwiches and salad were. "Just sandwiches and salad? Won't you get hungry again quickly with that?"

Rika gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "I don't eat as much as you and get hungry as quickly as you..."

"But still... you can have half of the steak and mashed potatos..."

"Not necessary, To-chan..."

Joseph turned his attention to the food. If he doesn't stop watching them, he'll just die on the spot. He got one clubhouse sandwich, took a seat and munched away. "Rika, kain na..." (Rika, go eat already...)

"Jo... English..."

Rika walked to the table and took the plastic bowl with the salad. She quickly returned to her place beside Hitomi.

"Just salad? That's not right..."

"... I'm not even that hungry yet, To-chan..."

"Have some of the steak..." Hitomi looked at Rika with puppy-dog eyes. "...Please...?"

"Fine... you're such a persistent To-chan..."

"That's because you're a very stubborn Ka-chan..."

Joseph pretended that he was focused on the food. He's been struggling against the urge to look at them and contented himself with eavesdropping. To-chan? Ka-chan? what kind of pet names are those? Joseph fought hard not to look. He was losing. He looked.

Hitomi sliced a off a piece of the steak and fork-fed Rika the portion. "Good?"

Rika nodded. She couldn't give a verbal response as she was chewing her food.

Hitomi resumed eating the steak. It went faster than it came.

"To-chan, you're such a messy eater, you got some gravy on your cheek..."

"You got tissue here?" Hitomi asked Joseph.

He looked in the bag but there was none. He shook his head.

"Oh, well I can wash it off later..."

"You're so messy... How could gravy get to your cheek?"

"My appeal was so strong the gravy defied the laws of gravity to get itself stuck to me..."

"Yeah, right..." Rika said, rolling her eyes.

"How else can you explain it?"

"... You're just messy... that's all there is to it... But I still love you... even if you're so messy..." Rika seemingly forgot the presence of her friend and kissed Hitomi on the lips. Mmm... Steak...

Then and there, Joseph started mentally digging his own grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #649 on: July 30, 2008, 02:13:32 AM »
Aw, Joseph's kind of a gentleman. Too bad I like Ishiyoshi, or he'd be a good boyfriend. Their little flirting was :love: So Ayumi will become Rika's bodyguard, huh? That's a good idea, I think. Joseph.....*shakes head sadly* I'm sorry to tell you, but your Rika loves girls. I can tell he speaks Tagalog on purpose. Man, Rika shoulda licked the gravy off her cheek! :twisted:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #650 on: July 30, 2008, 04:23:30 AM »
Rika and Yossie are so cute they put babies to shame. Poor Joseph he's so sweet but he doesn't stand a chance.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #651 on: July 30, 2008, 05:32:29 AM »
Poor Joseph
that was me attempting to be sympathetic
But in all reality
I don't care what happens to him XD
Yay IshiYoshi!~~

I wonder what Rikas surprise for Yossui is going to be... muahahaha (please..)

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #652 on: July 30, 2008, 05:45:57 AM »
... :) ... it's yossui's surprise for rika... sorry if the phrasing and stuff is confusing... i'm in a very confused state right now... love y'all...

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #653 on: July 30, 2008, 05:48:21 AM »
Joseph pretended that he was focused on the food. He's been struggling against the urge to look at them and contented himself with eavesdropping. To-chan? Ka-chan? what kind of pet names are those? Joseph fought hard not to look. He was losing. He looked.

Hitomi resumed eating the steak. It went faster than it came.

"To-chan, you're such a messy eater, you got some gravy on your cheek..."

"You got tissue here?" Hitomi asked Joseph.

He looked in the bag but there was none. He shook his head.

"Oh, well I can wash it off later..."

"My appeal was so strong the gravy defied the laws of gravity to get itself stuck to me..."

"... You're just messy... that's all there is to it... But I still love you... even if you're so messy..." Rika seemingly forgot the presence of her friend and kissed Hitomi on the lips. Mmm... Steak...

MWHAHAHA Joseph you don't stand a chance.... wow that was pretty evil of me sorry Joe maybe-
nope can't do it  :mon noprob:
YAY ISHIYOSHI!!!! :mon trannie:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline Regent

• ecchi
« Reply #654 on: July 30, 2008, 06:47:17 AM »
I'm a tiiiny bit sympathetic since they are being so lovey dovey in front of him.  But its IshiYoshi we're talking about  :luvluv2:  no original character stands a chance.

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #655 on: July 30, 2008, 03:32:31 PM »
Hitomi immediately noticed the flowers on the table. From the looks of the flowers, Hitomi felt that someone's heart was breaking right now. She grinned. Another guy's heart broken, courtesy of Yoshizawa Hitomi.

:twisted: :jerk: :twisted:

Joseph left the couple in the room to buy them lunch. Being a real guy, it would be awkward to ask Hitomi buy the food even if that could get him some time alone with Rika again.
you may be a 'real' guy....but hitomi can beat that w/ her manly attitude :mon noprob:

"Hmm?" Hitomi leaned her head against Rika's. This was all possible thanks to Ayumi. That girl really cared about Rika. "I have a surprise for you later at home..."

"What is it?"

"... I believe you..." Rika took Hitomi's arm and sought the her hand "... I love you..."

Hitomi lifted the hand and brought it to her lips, giving it a small kiss. "I love you too, baby..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"No way..."

"WAY..."

"... fine..."

"Eh?"

"Didn't you notice that I was deliberately engaging you? How come you concede so easily everytime?"

"Yep... ... ... Even if I don't understand what is going on, I'll believe in you... and give in to you... because I love you..."
:shy2: :luvluv1: :shy2:

"... Well I've been thinking about that... I've spoken to Ayumi this morning..."

"About what?"

"What about her work?"

"She'll be bringing her work here..."

"What?"

"She told me she felt that she hasn't really been around for you... but that's really my fault..."

"You got that right..."
good idea to-chan!
now joseph can't spend time w/ rika alooone!  :hiakhiakhiak: suck on that joseph!

joseph: :pig cry: :fainted: :gyaaah:

gloop:  :gmon bang: :mon blblbl: :mon nyah:

i love your quick updates~! keep 'em comin  :love: :love: :love:

Offline firemore

« Reply #656 on: July 31, 2008, 12:20:45 AM »
ahh what a sweet moment of ishiyoshi, i think joseph should leave, he stands no chance against yossie

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #657 on: July 31, 2008, 05:39:37 AM »
THIS PART WAS SO AWESOME!!!
:on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

Rika kept her eyes closed, thinking of her girlfriend just sitting beside her. "To-chan~..."

"What is it?"

Ooooooooooooooh, that tease. :hump:

Rika took Hitomi's arm and sought the her hand "... I love you..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"No way..."

"WAY..."

"... fine..."

"Eh?"

* JFC isn't sure if he needs a dentist or a barf bag. :lol:

"Aww... To-chan... ... that just made me reconsider the bodyguard..."

"About what?"

Huh? She will?
:gmon blonde:

"What about her work?"

Only question left is if Shiba-chan can get a signal while she's there. :roll:

"Rika~ Kainan na~" (Rika~ Time to eat~)

"To-chan... The food is here~"

He carefully opened the container and handed the salisbury steak to Rika. "O, eto o... yung steak mo..." (Here... your steak...)

Rika took the styro package from his hands and passed it to Hitomi. "Here, To-chan... I know you're pretty hungry so I asked him to get you something heavy..."

Joseph wished a piano would just fall from the ceiling and crush him to death. Seeing Rika all sweet and lovey-dovey with this girl is killing him. Dapat ako yan! (That should've been me!)
Jo =  :cool1:
Rika to Yossi =  :mon loveflower:
Jo =  :gmon pissed:

Ouch...he saw her getting fed.

Jo =  :mon tantrum:

Holy crap you're torturing the poor kid.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #658 on: July 31, 2008, 06:23:52 AM »
* JFC isn't sure if he needs a dentist or a barf bag. :lol:
barf bag... the dentist's clinic is full...
Only question left is if Shiba-chan can get a signal while she's there. :roll:
I've already spoken to an ISP... they promised that she can get a signal... :lol:

Their little flirting was :love: ...

... I can tell he speaks Tagalog on purpose. Man, Rika shoulda licked the gravy off her cheek! :twisted:
definitely... ... he wants to leave yossui out of the conversation? :lol: ... i know! she really should have... but whenever i mentioned the gravy thing to her she just plugs her ears and sings "Lalalala~ I don't hear you" ... nice melody...

Rika and Yossie are so cute they put babies to shame.
XD

Poor Joseph
that was me attempting to be sympathetic
But in all reality
I don't care what happens to him XD
me too... kinda shameful on my part, ne~?

MWHAHAHA Joseph you don't stand a chance.... wow that was pretty evil of me sorry Joe maybe-
nope can't do it  :mon noprob:
YAY ISHIYOSHI!!!! :mon trannie:
YAY ISHIYOSHI!!!!

I'm a tiiiny bit sympathetic since they are being so lovey dovey in front of him.  But its IshiYoshi we're talking about  :luvluv2:  no original character stands a chance.
... yeah... poor guy... he practically stopped existing to IshiYoshi that moment...

joseph: :pig cry: :fainted: :gyaaah:
gloop:  :gmon bang: :mon blblbl: :mon nyah:
i love your quick updates~! keep 'em comin  :love: :love: :love:
thanks... here's another one... hmm...

ahh what a sweet moment of ishiyoshi, i think joseph should leave, he stands no chance against yossie
... Okay... so there's a general consensus that this guy is no match for the awesomeness of yossui... ... but i think he ain't leaving just yet...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's already three o'clock in the afternoon. Rika spent the past few hours talking with both Joseph and Yossui. Yossui seemed cool about the whole thing but Joseph looked a bit apprehensive. Rika felt awkward as the two didn't talk to each other and would speak only to her.

Hitomi's cellphone rang. She looked at the display to see who's calling. "Ka-chan, I need to take this call..." She whispered to Rika who just nodded at her. She excused herself from the two as she stepped out of the room.

Joseph finally could breathe again. Things that were gnawing at his curiosity found their way out of him. "... Rika... Bakit mo nga pala kailangan mo ng bodyguard?" (... Rika... Why do you need a bodyguard anyway?)

"... ah... yun? ..." (... ah... that? ...) Rika didn't see that coming. Well, she knew she should have. After all, she and Hitomi had that debate again right in front of him. "... ah... kasi... ..." (... ah... it's because...) Think, Rika, think!. "Kasi si Hitomi... negosyante siya..." (Becuase Hitomi... she owns a business...) Right... way to go, Rika . "May mga kalaban... " (She has tough competitors...)

"Baka ikaw ang puntiryahin?" (And they can target you?)

Rika just nodded. She didn't like lying and she really felt bad after lying twice today. First to Tita Eula and now to her friend, Joseph. But she didn't have a choice.

Joseph leaned back on his chair. "... Bakit naman kasi, siya pa..." (Why her?)

"Ano?" (What?)

Joseph closed his eyes. "Kung hindi kayo kayo, hindi mo na kakailanganin ng bantay... Pinapahamak mo lang yung sarili mo e..." (If you aren't together, you wouldn't need a bodyguard... You're just putting yourself in danger...)

"Jo... Kaibigan kita pero hindi ko gusto ang tono ng pagkakasabi mo nyan..." (Jo... You're my friend but I don't like your tone when you said that)

"Totoo naman, di ba?" (It's true, isn't it?)

"Mahal ko si Hitomi..." (I love Hitomi...)

"Ako--" (I--) Joseph was interrupted by Hitomi's re-entry into the room. She had a huge bouquet of white dandelions in one hand, a basket of fruits on the other and a huge smile on her face.

Rika was clearly surprised. She stared wide-eyed at the bouquet. Dandelions were her favorite flowers. Her mother used to grow them in their garden.

Joseph looked at the huge bouquet Hitomi held. They were beyond compare. The carnations he bought from *Dangwa that he brought this morning couldn't measure against them.

Hitomi walked past him to the table.

She carefully placed the basket on the table. "These are for your Tita and whoever's gonna stay here for tonight... and Jr in case he wakes up... Dole was nice enough to have one basket sent here every other day..." She walked slowly to Rika who was glued to her chair, her jaw dropped. "~white Japanese dandelions, for you~... carefully picked this morning and shipped directly from home~"

Rika couldn't believe it. She hasn't seen this specie since she left Kanagawa 5 years ago. "... ... ... Home?"

"Ni~ppon~..." Hitomi handed the bouquet to her and kissed her on the forehead. "I ordered them this morning after dropping you off at the train station... so it took them about five hours to get to you..."

Rika looked up at her prince. "They're beautiful... ... how did you--?" Ah... Ayumi...

Hitomi just kept the huge smile on her face. She was pleased at Rika's reception of the first phase of her surprise. She then turned to Joseph. "Is it alright if you come over in her place in the morning tomorrow? She'll still come over but she'll be a bit late..."

Joseph, still in shock could only nod. His rival was frimmin'** loaded.

"Thank you. I'm glad Rika has a friend we can depend on in times of emergencies..."

"Emergencies? What's the emergency, To-chan?"

"Well, tomorrow, I'm going to have the monthly video conference with the board officers... The emergency is Ken. I told him about us the other day and he was ecstatic. He wants to see you right away. So he's joining the meeting tomorrow so that he can talk to you after... I also want you to meet someone..."

Rika looked towards Joseph who was hyphaluted at the moment. "... Is it really okay, with you, Jo?"

"Of course it's okay with him. Right, Jo?" Hitomi walked to Jo's side and gave him a pat on the back.

Jo looked up at Hitomi and nodded.

"All right! I hope I can be friends with you, Joseph~" In her mind, Hitomi had her evil grin on. Keep friends close, and rivals closer

Rika smiled at the two. She was glad that it appeared that her friend and her lover are getting along better now. There's still some tension but Hitomi's gestures distracted her from them. "By the way, Jo... What's your cellphone number? so I can call you when necessary..."

"A... oo nga naman... 09176649311..." (A... right... #)

Rika encoded the number on her phone and saved it in her phonebook. "I'll just drop you a missed call so you won't have to write mine down."

"Okay..."

A loud knock broke the conversation and a loud call from outside shook Rika. The person who knocked slowly opened the door. It was Mayumi. "Bisita po~" (Visitors are here~) Hitomi quickly walked to Rika's side and held her hand tight. She gave a side glance at Joseph.

Joseph noticed the uneasainess in Rika's actions and the side glance Hitomi gave him. Although he didn't understand what was going on, he decided to go along whatever the two were doing. It seemed that Rika needed his help.

To make things worse, Mayumi wasn't alone. Behind her stood a man whom Rika could not even look at.

Tears slowly formed in her eyes. Nothing can be a worse than this. They were adding insult to injury and they should know it.

Hitomi squeezed Rika's hand. The gesture caused Rika to look at Hitomi just as the prince mouthed words that gave Rika the strength to just get through this: "I love you."

Trembling, Rika let go of Hitomi's hand and made mano to her stepmother. She simply bowed to her "stepfather". Hitomi made mano to Mayumi too and shook Dan's hand as she introduced herself to them. "Yoshizawa Tomi desu. Rika-chan no Koibito. It's nice to meet you."

Mayumi blushed. "Yoshizawa-san, you don't need to make mano to me... the age gap between Rika and I isn't that wide..."

"But you ARE her stepMOTHER... It is only proper for me to show respect to you with that in mind. I am glad to finally have met you."

The rapport Hitomi exuded to them convinced Mayumi that this can't be the guy who socked Baldo. She didn't know how Rika bagged this one but what matters now is to prevent herself from groping at this handsome fellow here and plot on how to get Rika back. It is pretty obvious that the plan could not be executed today.

"Rika, iha... Kami muna rerelyebo sayo dito... Hindi pwede si Eula ngayon e, overtime sa trabaho... E wala naman kaming gagawin nitong si Dan... Pwede na kayong umuwi muna..." (Rika, dear... We're going to be your substitutes here... Eula can't make it... overtime at work... Dan and I don't have anything to do anyway... So you can go home now...)

Rika looked at Joseph giving him the quiet sign while side-glancing at Hitomi. Hopefully he got the message. "Jo, we're going on ahead of you, okay?"

"O, sige..." (Okay...)

"Thank you po, Tita... Tito Dan..." Rika got the two bouquets and proceeded to the door. "Mauuna na po kami..." (We're going on ahead...)

"Mag-iingat kayo..." (Be careful...) Mayumi led them to the door, patting Hitomi on the back.

As soon as the door closed, and Mayumi was surely out of sight, Rika cried. Hitomi simply embraced her, assisted her as they walked back to her car and whispered to Rika repetetively. "Don't be afraid... I'm here and I love you..."

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #659 on: July 31, 2008, 06:36:12 AM »
As soon as the door closed, and Mayumi was surely out of sight, Rika cried. Hitomi simply embraced her, assisted her as they walked back to her car and whispered to Rika repetetively. "Don't be afraid... I'm here and I love you..."

Ah I wish I had a Yossi :mon cute:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Whistle