JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku

Author Topic: A Sinful Feeling (MaYuki) - Chapter 3 (23/04/2014)  (Read 23821 times)

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Sinful Feeling (MaYuki) - Chapter 3 (23/04/2014)
« on: November 27, 2013, 02:29:21 PM »
First of all, I'm not going to abandon my other fic 'The Devil Inside Me'

Second, thanks a lot Supermaji-san for your help in creating this fic and proofreading it...  :bow:

Then, I present you all...

Chapter 1

*Ring…ring…ring…*

The school bell rang, indicating the school is over. Most of the students packed their things hurriedly because they wanted to get out from the school ground as soon as possible. But, Watanabe Mayu, a skinny boy with glasses who was sitting in the corner of the classroom seemed unfazed with everything that happened around him. He slowly packed his things and by the time he was finished, all of his classmates already left the class. He got up from his seat, fished out an iPod from his pocket and put on his earphones. Turning on the music, he then walked out of his class.

Mayu just walked past the school gate, when suddenly three boys who wore the same school uniform as him stopped him in his track. One of the boys stepped forward and pulled his earphone out of his ears forcefully. Then the two other boys stepped beside him, both of them grabbed onto his shoulders and slammed him to the wall. The 1st boy then grabbed his collar, “Oi, Watanabe, give me your money!”

Mayu slowly reached behind him and pulled out his wallet. The 1st boy grabbed his wallet and opened it. He took all of the money from the wallet and tossed the wallet back to him. He then got his face close to Mayu and hissed at him, “You’re pathetic,” before giving him a punch on his stomach. The two boys who have been holding him then pushed him down to the ground. They then proceeded to kick him while laughing at him. Mayu can only curled up into fetal position. After several minutes, they finally stopped and looked at him with disgust.

“You’re really pathetic,” said the 1st boy before spitting on him. His two friends also did the same. Then they walked away.

Mayu laid in the same position for several minutes, then got up and brushed the dirt from his clothes. His whole body ached. He then put his earphone back in his ear and walked back home, acting like nothing happened.

-------

When Mayu arrived in front of his house, he saw his father’s car in the passageway. Weird, it’s only 4 P.M. He usually arrives at 9. Mayu shrugged and went inside his house.

When Mayu got inside his house, he saw a girl sat in the living room with his father. They were chatting but they stopped when they finally realized that Mayu was also there.

“Ah, Mayu…you finally came home. Come here, there’s something I need to tell you,” said Mayu’s father, Watanabe Kouki, while patting the empty spot beside him. Mayu slowly walked to the couch and sat down beside his father. He looked at the girl who was sitting in front of him and studied her carefully, with long black hair that slightly curled up in the end, big eyes, cute shaped nose, and a princess aura, she looked very beautiful.

Watanabe Kouki cleared his throat, making Mayu diverted his eyes back to his father. “So, Mayu, I want you to meet your sister, Kashiwagi Yuki.”

“…” Mayu looked at his father blankly then he moved his eyes to look at the girl in front of him. The girl, Yuki, just smiled at him. His father then continued, “You probably don’t remember her. Both of you were separated when you’re still kids. Your mother took Yuki with her when she left. But, she passed away about three weeks ago and I think it’s better for Yuki if she stays here with us, so from now on, she will be living here, in this house with us. I hope the two of you will get along well,” explained Watanabe Kouki while patting his son’s back.

“…” Mayu seemed lost at words while staring at Yuki. “It’s nice to meet you, Mayu-kun. Please take care of me from now on,” said Yuki while bowing slightly.

Finally Mayu woke up from his trance. “It’s nice to meet you, too,” said Mayu coldly. “If there’s nothing else, I’ll be going to my room now. I’m tired.” Mayu slowly got up from the couch.

“Okay. Ah, before I forget, Yuki will attend your school starting from tomorrow,” said Kouki. Mayu frowned then looked at Yuki. The latter was staring at him, and then her lips curved into a seductive smile. Mayu slightly raised his brows at her. “I usually go to school at 6.30 A.M. You better be ready on that time or I’ll leave without you,” said Mayu before slowly walking upstairs to his room.

-------

Mayu opened his shirt slowly. Bruises started to form on his body. He is used to it, though. He is an otaku and an introvert, he doesn’t like to socialize with people, that’s why he doesn’t have a single friend in his school and it made him an easy target for bullies. But, when he was bullied he never fought back. He just gave them whatever they want and even let them hit him. He didn’t care what they did to him, because he thought there’s no point for him to fight back. They’ll leave him alone if they get bored anyway.

-------

The next day

Kashiwagi Yuki always loves all of the attention that was given to her. She loves how people, old and young, men and women, stared at her in awe whenever she was out on the street. Today is no different. As soon as she stepped out from the house and walked to her new school with her brother, she could feel people’s eyes were following her. She could imagine their mouth was left agape when she walked past them, but she didn’t even bother to throw a single glance at them. She smirked mentally and casually trotted behind Mayu. They walked to the school in silence.

-------

When the siblings walked past the school gate, Yuki could feel all of the students' eyes were directed on her and Mayu who was walking beside her. Whispers could be heard everywhere. She just raised one of her brows and followed Mayu to the principal’s office. After Mayu dropped her off to the principal’s office, he went off to his class without saying anything.

-------

Yuki was standing in front of her new classroom while waiting for the homeroom teacher to call her to get inside the class and introduced herself. Finally the teacher called her to get inside the class. When Yuki stepped inside the class, all of the boys started to get noisy. Some of them hollered when they saw her while the others giving her cat calls. She just smirked and introduced herself. “Hi, my name is Kashiwagi Yuki. I’m from Nagoya. Please treat me well. Yoroshiku,” Yuki ended her sentence with a wink, making the class grew noisier.

-------

When it was finally time for lunch break, a lot of students, boys and girls, gathered around Yuki and introduced themselves to her. Several girls that belong to popular group in the school even asked her to hang out with them when school is over and she gladly accepted their invitation.

Suddenly, a boy asked her, “Kashiwagi-san, this morning I saw you walked to school with a student from class 2 – A, Watanabe Mayu, can I know what’s your relationship with him?”

“Mayu-kun? Well, he is my brother,” said Yuki while smiling. As soon as those words slipped out from her mouth, the students that gathered around her gasped in disbelief and murmured can be heard everywhere.

“She is the geek’s sister?”

“Eh?! Impossible.”

“Wow, that nerd sure is lucky.”

A girl then said out loud, “Eh?! Really?! Watanabe is your brother? But you two are so different. I mean you’re very beautiful while he looks like a nerd, no offense.” All of the students inside the class laughed at the girl’s comment, but Yuki didn’t say anything.

-------

When the school is over, Yuki asked the girls to wait for her when she excused herself to go to Mayu’s class. When she was walking in the hallway, every student was looking at her in awe, but she just smirked and kept walking to Mayu’s class. She finally saw Mayu when he was stepping out from his classroom. When he saw Yuki, he raised one of his eyebrows at her questioningly. Yuki just chuckled at him, “I just want to tell you that you can go home by yourself. I’m going to hang out with my friends. Bye,” said Yuki then she turned around and walked away.

-------

After Yuki walked away, all of the students around there suddenly gathered around Mayu. Some of the boys grabbed Mayu’s shoulder and shook him frantically while throwing questions at him.

“She’s the rumored new student, right?”

“Watanabe, how did you know a goddess like her?”

“Watanabe, what is your relationship with her?”

“Watanabe, please introduce me to her.”

Mayu didn’t say anything and he has to force himself out of their grasps and ran away from them before they caught him again and started to ask him more questions. Argh…I hate all of this. I wished they would just leave me alone. It was all because of Kashiwagi Yuki!!!

TBC

I hope you like it, guys !!!  :nervous
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 06:10:52 AM by olive29 »

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: A Sinful Feeling (MaYuki)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 02:37:38 PM »
Those bullies. :angry:

Wait... What?! They are siblings?! :shock: Blood related right?

How will it become Mayuki?

I'll stay tune. :)

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 02:42:10 PM »
I like it!!  :twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 03:44:55 PM »
Forbidden love, huh? Or, it's just Mayu's father planing something?

update soon...

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 04:16:59 PM »
Yeah a new story!!!!! :love:

Siblings Love? Forbidden love? Uhmmmm.... Interesting

Yuki's personality......  :angry: Is Yuki a player?

Update soon!!!! And I don't have to update mine

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 05:13:39 PM »
My Kami-oshi  :shocked is always beaten up...always dead...always the one struggling.... :sweatdrop:

LOL but it's quite refreshing though, and I'm hoping they're siblings for real, I wanna know how will it work

INCEST? bring it on.  :nervous ohgosh. my comment....

will wait for an update  :thumbsup
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »
What th... I comment and the comment disapear??? :shocked

Um um! REally interesting!!! Is Mayu have a cool side that will make Yuki fall fo him (no he is bullie...)

Yahhhhh! They are siblings  :shocked

I wait for the next with a lot of interest!!! (I don't know if we can say that in English lol)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: A Sinful Feeling (MaYuki) - Chapter 1
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 07:16:45 PM »
finally a mayuki incest *p*
I can't wait to see how things will proceed :D

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 11:20:25 PM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
chapter 2 please!! :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 02:23:36 AM »
Why everyone's chapters become more shorter and shorter by the time?? :(

Nice start, I guess you and supermaji will become a great team.  :)

Cool Mayu.... but maybe too cool. I wanna know what the reason behind his attitude.
Yuki... it seems she loves under the spotlight, likes to be the center of attention.
I can't wait when both of them talk/fight with each other, it will be funny.  :lol:

Well... I become lazy to write, there's many fanfics that interesting for me to be read like this and like konoe's too.
I just wanna sit and read. :on drink:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 03:08:47 AM »
Interest start

Mayu is a nerd ka? And Yuki is  popular girl

I wonder how their relationship up

Mayu and Yuki are siblings

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 08:11:07 AM »
@Konoe: Do you want to have their DNA tested to know if they're blood related or not?  :grin:
Don't worry, I have my way to make it to become Mayuki..  :grin:

@Chiqinna: I'm glad you like it...  :thumbsup

@Tupi: I don't know. What do you think?  :D

@Haruto Lee: Thank you. You will get to know about Yuki more in the next chapter.

@imteedee: I'm sorry for making your kami-oshi suffering..  :bow:
Are they a real siblings or not? Who knows?  :grin:

@Chanaline: I don't know what make Yuki interested in him either.. :?
Thank you..
Please wait patiently... :bow:

@mo-chan: Yup..yup...It's usually WMatsui, isn't it?  :lol:

@mayuki_daisuki: please be patient..
I'm working on it.. :grin:

@anakpanti: I'm still trying to improve my writing skills..
I'll try to prolong the next chapter and chapter 5 of TDIM..  :cry:
I'm sorry if it's too short.. :bow:

Thank you.. :grin:

Hey, don't be lazy !!!  :angry:
I'm waiting for the next chapter of 'Wanted' !!  XD

@Kirozoro Thank you.. XD
Stay tune for the next chapter...

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Sinful Feeling (MaYuki) - Chapter 2 (01/12/2013)
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 08:03:20 PM »
Special thanks to Supermaji-san for the help...

Thank you for the silent readers, the thank you clickers, and the comments..

If you have any critics or suggestion regarding my fics, feel free to tell me..  :D

Hereby, I present you...

Chapter 2

Watanabe Mayu closed his manga, taking off his glasses then rubbed his sore eyes. He then got out from his bed and stretched his body. He suddenly stopped and tilted his head, trying to catch any noise from the house, but nothing. The house is eerily quiet. He glanced at the digital clock on his bedside table then frowned. 8:25 P.M. She’s not home, yet? Well, it’s none of my business anyway. Mayu shrugged then walked out to the porch to get some fresh air.

------------

Mayu has been standing in his porch for several minutes, gazing at the night sky when suddenly a black Porsche stopped in front of his house. Mayu watched silently when a boy who looks a few years older than him stepped out from the driver seat and walked towards the passenger seat. He opened the door then a girl stepped out from the car. It was Yuki. Yuki held the boy’s hand that still holding the car door, then whispered something to the boy, making him blushed furiously. The boy then moved closer, trying to give her a kiss, but Yuki put her finger on his lips, stopping him on his track. He looked disappointed, but Yuki just smirked. She whispered again, making the boy’s cheeks grew even redder while nodding his head frantically. Yuki then planted a kiss on his cheek before waving him goodbye and walked inside the house. Mayu watched as the boy stood there for several minutes, looking dreamily at Yuki’s direction before getting in his car and sped away. Mayu chuckled. I knew that she was trouble the moment I laid my eyes on her.

Mayu went back inside his room as someone knocked on his door. He opened the door only to find Yuki stood in front of him, still wearing her school uniform.

“Hey…” greeted Yuki. Mayu raised his eyebrows. “Hey…”

“Can I come in?” asked Yuki.

Mayu narrowed his eyes at her request, despite his brain screaming no, he opened his door wider and moved aside so Yuki can stepped inside his room. When Yuki got inside, she immediately plopped herself down on Mayu’s queen sized bed while her eyes wandering around his room. His room was painted in beige and smelled like peppermint. In the corner of the room there were two shelves that filled with anime figurines and mangas. Beside the shelves there was a table with a laptop on top of it. Mayu’s room is very neat and clean and strangely calming.

Mayu closed the door then turned around to look at her. He folded his arm in front of his chest while leaning his back towards the door. “What do you want?” asked Mayu coldly.

Yuki pouted at him. “Aww… don’t be so cold. I just want to talk to you. Yesterday we didn’t have time to talk. I want to know you better. You’re my brother, but I know nothing about you. Don’t you feel the same?”

Mayu stared at her, feeling annoyed, but Yuki only looked at him while smiling sweetly. They were staring at each other for several minutes, until Mayu finally broke their staring contest by rolling his eyes and groaned, “Fine. What do you want to know?” Yuki beamed brightly when Mayu finally relented.

“Hurry up, before I change my mind,” grumbled Mayu.

“I want to know everything about you. Your favorite book, your favorite food, your favorite color, your hobby-“ Yuki paused to take a breath and then continued “-whether you have a girlfriend or not, and how many have you had in the past and I want to know if you’ve slept with any of them. Because we all know that quiet guys like you are usually animals in bed,” teased Yuki while grinning from ear to ear.

Mayu’s eyes widen and he stumbled back a bit when he heard Yuki’s question. He was blushing furiously and started stuttering, “Wh-what are you talking about? Is that the kind of question you would ask to someone you just met yesterday? No wonder.”

“What? It’s not like we’re strangers. Besides, knowing all of this will make us feel closer, don’t you think? Come on, don’t be shy,” pestered Yuki while smiling excitedly.

Mayu cleared his throat. “W-Well, I just met you yesterday. Despite the blood relation, to me you’re still a stranger and I don’t feel comfortable to share anything with you. Anyway, it’s already late and I’m tired. I don’t have time for this.”

Yuki pouted. “Aww…come on. I just want to know.”

Mayu frowned. “Look, we still have school tomorrow and I’m tired. I want to sleep now. So, you better go back to your room.”

Yuki sighed then got up from the bed. She walked towards the door with Mayu trailed behind her. Mayu then moved to open the door for her when Yuki suddenly turned to face him.

“I’ll let you off the hook for now. But next time, I won’t be so nice.” Yuki smiled slyly. “Anyway, I was going to ask you if you need a ride to school tomorrow, because Hiro will come to pick me up and drive me to school. You can tag along, if you want to.”

“Thanks for the offer, but no. I prefer to walk,” replied Mayu coldly.

Yuki shrugged. “Okay, then. See you tomorrow.” Yuki suddenly pinched Mayu’s cheek hardly, making him yelped in pain. “Itai!”

He immediately slapped her hand. “What the hell?! Don’t touch me,” growled Mayu while rubbing his cheek. Yuki just chuckled lightly, sticking out her tongue, and stepped outside the room.

As soon as Yuki was out, Mayu immediately shut his door and locked it. Leaning his back towards the door, he let out a heavy sigh. I knew it. She’s a handful.

------------------

The Next Day

News that Kashiwagi Yuki - the popular new student with features of a goddess - is the older sister of Watanabe Mayu - the school’s nerd who is always alone and often get bullied – spread like wildfire among the students. As soon as Mayu set his foot inside the school ground, several boys approached him instantly. One of the boys wrapped his arm around Mayu’s shoulder casually, making Mayu groaned mentally. No. Not again.

“Watanabe, where’s your sister?” asked the boy while looking around Mayu, trying to get a look of his sister.

“I don’t know,” growled Mayu. He shrugged his shoulder uncomfortably, trying to get the boy’s hand off of his shoulder.

“Eh? I think both of you go to school together? You live in the same house, right?” asked the other boy confusedly.

Mayu didn’t say anything and keep walking, but suddenly there was a big commotion coming from the school gate. Mayu and the boys that surrounded him turned around just in time to see a black Porsche - the same car that dropped Yuki off last night – stopped in front of the school gate. Whispers can be heard everywhere, all of the students trying to catch a glimpse of the driver and the passenger of the expensive car. Suddenly the boy from last night - Mayu assumed as Hiro - stepped out from the car. Walking towards the passenger seat, he opened the car door then extended his hand to Yuki who grabbed it before stepped out from the car gracefully. A lot of girls squealed when they saw the boy. Looking closely, Hiro’s physical appearance was striking. He was tall and has a lean frame. With short brown messy hair and charming smile, he looked like a model that came out from a magazine. Yuki smiled sweetly at him then gave him a kiss on his cheek before walking inside the school.

-----------------------

Right after Hiro sped away with his car, a lot of girls immediately swarmed around Yuki and started asking questions to her regarding Hiro.

“Yuki-chan, is that your boyfriend? He’s so handsome,” exclaimed one of Yuki’s classmates.

“Woah, Kashiwagi-san you sure are lucky. I want a boyfriend like him, too,” sighed one of the girl dreamily.

Yuki just smiled then walked inside the school building with the girls trailed behind her, fussing about what just happened while the boys, who happened to witness the event that has just occurred, groaned in frustration, because they think they had lost their chances to become the school idol’s boyfriend. Meanwhile, Mayu just snorted and shook his head then walked towards his classroom without care about what just happened.

--------------------------

When it was time for lunch break, several girls from Mayu’s class suddenly came to him.

“Watanabe-kun,” called one of the girls named Oota Aika.

Mayu looked at her questioningly. “What?”

“Are you free after school? We want to ask you to hang out with us and also can you bring your sister with you?”

Mayu’s patience finally ran out. He sighed deeply and barked, “Look, if you want to hang out with my sister, why don’t you ask her yourself?! Stop trying to use me to get close to her. Just leave me alone!”

The whole class grew silent after Mayu’s outburst. All of the students’ eyes were fixed upon him.

After several seconds someone finally voiced out, “We are asking you nicely. You don’t have to be so harsh.” It was one of the girls that approached Mayu, Miyazaki Miho. Mayu just snorted then walked out from the class.

----------------------

Mayu was sitting under a tree behind the school building while listening to his favorite song through his iPod. Most of the students prefer to spend their break time in their classroom, in the cafeteria, or on the rooftop, so Mayu who doesn’t like crowded place often spends his break time in that place. It was his favorite spot. Suddenly three students approached him. They were the same students who usually bullied him. One of the boys grabbed his iPod harshly then slammed it to the ground. The other boy grabbed his collar, pulling him on his feet then slammed his body to the tree harshly, making Mayu groaned in pain.

One of the boys grabbed his chin and chuckled, “Just because your sister is popular, don’t even think for a second that we’ll go easy on you.” They then started to punch him.

----------------------

During the break, Kashiwagi Yuki was talking to her friends in the classroom, gossiping and joking around when suddenly one of the juniors barged in and approached her while panting heavily.

“Kashiwagi-senpai…”

Yuki raised her eyebrows at her. “What?”

The girl stammered, “I-it’s Watanabe-san. H-He was being bullied.”

Yuki widen her eyes then got up from her seat quickly. “Where is he?”

“He is behind the school building.”

Yuki then ran towards the back of the school.

-----------------------

When she finally arrived, her eyes immediately landed on Mayu who was lying on the ground. His arms wrapped tightly around his head and his legs were drawn towards his abdomen. Three boys were kicking him while laughing at him. Yuki felt her blood boiled. She curled her hand into a fist then yelled angrily, “Hey! What the hell are you doing?!”

The boys stopped then turned towards the voice, only to find Yuki standing in front of them. They immediately ran away, leaving the battered and bruised Mayu with Yuki.

Yuki walked towards Mayu then squatted down beside him. She touched Mayu’s back slowly, but quickly retracted her hand when she saw Mayu flinched.

“Mayu-kun, are you okay? Let’s get you to the infirmary. Can you stand up?” asked Yuki while putting her hand on Mayu’s shoulder softly.

Mayu lifted his head and looked at Yuki. “It’s okay. I’m fine,” groaned Mayu while sitting up.

“No, you’re not fine. Come on. Let’s get you to the infirmary.”

“Urghh… I said I’m fine. I don’t need to go to the infirmary,” grumbled Mayu. He stood up slowly.

Yuki looked at Mayu’s face. His cheeks were bruised and his lips were bleeding. “No, you’re bleeding. We have to treat your wound. Come on.” Yuki grabbed Mayu’s arm and dragged him towards the infirmary.

------------------------------

Mayu was sitting on the infirmary bed while Yuki fussing around the infirmary, looking for gauze and medicine to treat Mayu’s wounds. When they arrived at the infirmary, the school’s nurse was off to somewhere, so Yuki had to treat Mayu’s wounds.

After she found the things that she needed, she grabbed a chair then sat in front of Mayu. She picked up some cotton, soaking it with alcohol then dabbed it to Mayu’s lips, cleaning his wounds. Their bodies were so close to each other and it made Mayu felt slightly uncomfortable. He’s not used to be so close to other people and the fact that he could smell Yuki’s scent, didn’t help him at all. Yuki smelled like vanilla.

They were silent for a while until finally Yuki spoke, “Why didn’t you fight back? Why did you let them hit you?”

Mayu shrugged. “What’s the point? They’ll leave me alone if they get bored anyway. If I fought back, they won’t stop and they’ll keep bothering me.”

Yuki frowned while applying some ointment on Mayu’s bruised cheek. “That’s it? You just let them hit you, because you’re afraid of them?”

Mayu narrowed his eyes at Yuki. “I’m not afraid of them. I’m just avoiding any unnecessary confrontation.”

Yuki backed away slightly to look at Mayu. “Really? I don’t think so. I think you’re a coward. You are a coward who ran away without even trying to fight back,” taunted Yuki.

Mayu felt his anger rising inside of him. He stepped down from the bed then yelled, “You don’t know anything about me! You’re only a stranger! Stop acting like you know me!”

Yuki stood up then shouted back, “For God’s sake Mayu all I wanted is to get to know you! Do you know how happy I was when I found out that I have a brother? I’ve been trying to get close to you, but you always brushed me off! You always act coldly towards me and treated me like a stranger! Does the fact that I’m your sister means nothing to you?!” Yuki then stormed out from the infirmary, leaving Mayu stunned.

---------------------------

After that incident, Yuki didn’t try to approach Mayu anymore. They went home separately. Mayu walked back home alone while Yuki was picked up by Hiro. When Yuki arrived at home, Mayu was having dinner. Without saying anything, she immediately went to her room. She didn’t even bother to look at him.

--------------------------

Mayu was lying on his bed, trying to get some sleep. It’s already past 11 P.M, but he didn’t feel sleepy at all. He kept replaying the incident that happened in the infirmary today. He was feeling restless and guilty. Maybe, I’m too harsh on her.

Mayu got up from his bed then got out from his room. He walked towards Yuki’s room at the end of the hallway then knocked on her door. He stood there for several minutes, waiting for Yuki to open the door, but nothing. She probably already fell asleep. Mayu turned around to return to his room when suddenly the door opened, revealing Yuki in white t-shirt and blue pajama bottom.

Yuki frowned when she saw Mayu. “What do you want?” asked Yuki coldly.

Mayu cleared his throat then suddenly bowed down. “I’m sorry.” He straightened up and looked down on his foot. “I’m sorry for what happened in the infirmary today and I’m sorry for pushing you away. It’s just that I’m not really good with people. I don’t know what to do.”

Yuki smiled and stepped forward to pat Mayu’s head softly. “It’s okay. I forgive you. But…”

Mayu lifted his head and looked at Yuki suspiciously. “But…”

Yuki smiled slyly. “From now on, you have to stop acting cold towards me and I also want you to start calling me ‘Onee-chan’.”

Mayu’s eyes widen and he stammered, “Wh-what? No, it’s embarrassing.”

Yuki chuckled, “Aww…come on. Try to say it. ‘Yuki-oneechan’.”

Mayu blushed and shook his head furiously. “Noooo…”

Yuki pouted cutely, “Come on, don’t be shy. If you don’t say it, I won’t forgive you,” threatened Yuki.

Mayu looked away then mumbled, “Yuki-oneechan.”

TBC

Hope you like it, guys...

And if you can give a comment, critic, or suggestion, I'll accept it gladly...  :grin:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 06:24:10 AM by olive29 »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 08:23:39 PM »
it felt...I don't know  :shocked seems Yuki has two sides... the devilish-seductress and the lovely onee-chan side  XD

Mayu got beaten up, why am I not surprised?  :nervous

oh okay...okay...consolations are deeply welcomed  :cry:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 10:06:25 PM »
This ch is so cute

Mayu is so cute when he try to say 'Yuki oneechan'

Cant wait for the next ch

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 11:32:04 PM »
cool new update XD
I wonder who's gonna fall in love first, i bet its mayu :D
I cant wait to read your next update
Have a nice day and UPDATE SOON :on gay:

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 11:50:05 PM »
Cute! Mayu was cute!

Too bad yuki already had boyfriend

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013, 12:27:07 AM »
waiting for yuki to turn into black so she can beat whoop those boys oshiri's :twisted:
mayu too cute!!~ 'yuki onee-chan'~ kawaii, mayu blushing so much :inlove:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline FoxKuzan

• ~Atsumina Heaven~
  • Ships AtsuMina the most >_<
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 01:09:30 AM »
hi silent reader here just came out of the shadow to
 say how awesome this is and update fast cuz
im waiting for next chap

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 02:32:27 AM »
Yuki is interesting.

My poor Mayuyu. I hope that will stop those bullies but I don't mind another scene of Yuki treating Mayu's wounds. :D

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku