JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW

Author Topic: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - The Questionnaire (lol)  (Read 44409 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Ninja Trouble - Scroll 3 (WMatsui) [140331]
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 07:29:17 PM »
Awww Jurina is si sweet worry about Rena

Hahah Jurina have to clean up the mess

Update soon

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 07:44:29 PM »
Waaa! You're fast!
Thanks for the update~

LOL! Jurina is soooo violent!
Sadist Jurina and Maso Rena? :rofl:

Jurina sama's mom... lol... so long :lol:
Jurina-mama is funny XD

Can't wait for your next update :)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 08:12:51 PM »
“Not at all! I’m glad to have been marked by you, Jurina-sama!”

GRRRR…

THWACK!

Now, there’s even a round lump on top of Rena’s head slowly rising like a bread dough being baked in the oven.

“Don’t ever say things like that!”

“Very well. You can hit me wherever you want, Jurina-sama. I’ll eagerly accept all the love you give me!”

For some reason to me this part sounds like Rena is a masochist!  :mon dance:

You update fast! :mon XD: :onioncheer:
Jurina is violent here ( Like a sadist)  :glasses: :hiakhiakhiak:

Thanks for the update! :stuffed: :whistle: :on gay: :on GJ: :byebye: :mon lovelaff:

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 09:40:28 PM »
I love Jurina's mom :on spit:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2014, 12:57:53 AM »
we have M&S relationship here XD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2014, 06:10:38 AM »
And here i was searching where is the part that is not funny like u said... XD
I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS!! :w00t:  thank youuu~
Write more! I want more! :P

P/s: i didnt know ur into this s&m thingie, mus~ jk jk :cathappy:
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2014, 10:07:23 AM »
Hello there!  :hand:

I really love your story. :D

A bit of humor but also kind of cute story. :twothumbs

I wonder if what will rena become if she get angry 8) did she will turning to gekikara mode? Haha. I wonder :roll:

What will jurina do when rena get angry? :roll:

You really update fast. I like it :D i will defenitely waiting for your next update :cow:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2014, 12:07:06 PM »
would love to see if Rena can have a rival - a ninja rival + a love rival. take it as a form of training for her yeah.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline musy

• I want to be a Lolicon Master!
Re: Ninja Trouble - The Last Scroll (WMatsui) [140401]
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2014, 05:34:17 PM »
I've decided to end this fic coz I'm out of ideas so... here's the last chapter, guys! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU'VE GIVEN ME ALL THIS WHILE!!! MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU... :thumbsup

HUFF HUFF HUFF

Jurina right now is huffing, running with all her might from the men in black that are hot on her tail. Actually, Jurina can’t determine whether they are men or not because they have been jumping and rolling around the trees and cars like a trained assassin. In fact, their faces are covered with masks that Jurina can only think of one thing in her mind.

There are ninja assassins chasing her right now.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god… what did I do this time?

Jurina takes a quick look behind her shoulder when her clumsiness decided to misbehave right now. She falls on the concrete road, causing her arms and shin to be grazed by the coarse road, making her hissed in pain. She was about to stand up to continue running but a pair of legs appear on her line of vision. The sound of steel blade being taken out of its sheath shivers Jurina to her bones. She closes her eyes for whatever that is about to come…

SLASH!

After a few seconds of waiting, still Jurina can’t feel any pain or feeling of being penetrated by the sharp katana. Instead, she heard a thudding sound of someone falling on the hard ground in front of her. She opens her eyes slowly…

“RENA!!!”

Jurina scrambles her way to the fallen ninja that had been stabbed on the gut. Rena kneels on the ground as she took the blow that was meant for her master. Blood seeps out of her black uniform, painting her clothes with dark red liquid. Jurina crouches beside Rena, her tears flowing freely down her cheeks.

“Are you okay?”

“Close your eyes, Jurina-sama…”

“Eh?”

Without warning, Rena pulls out the blade slowly from the wound, her teeth gritted tightly to withhold the pain of the sharp katana cutting her already wounded skin. Jurina holds her mouth with both hands, trying to hold down the shriek about to come out of her throat from the unbearable scene. However, her eyes continue watching Rena with blurry vision from the flowing tears even after being warned by the ninja. Rena throws the katana that she had successfully retrieved out of her body towards the assassins. She pants heavily with every breath, her vision becoming hazy.

“It’s poisoned…”

Jurina’s eyes widen from the revelation. She starts to sob as Rena finally collapsed on her embrace. The ninja weakly puts a forced smile on her face before letting out her last breath.

“No… it can’t be…”

Jurina shakes the breathless body with all her might, trying to wake up her precious ninja… but nothing happens. She grips Rena tightly in her arms, hugging the poor ninja with all her strength…

“RENAAAAAA!!!”

"Wait, wait, wait... CUT!"

Everyone stops their action from the loud shout.

"I think I messed up the script..."

"WHAAT?"

"You just have to say that now, didn't you?"

"No wonder it's really getting out of the genre..."

"We already finished filming, dude! You don't know how much we had to pay those bystanders just to be some ninjas!"

"Hey! Not my fault! IT'S THE AUTHOR'S FAULT!!!"

Everyone turns their attention to the author with REAL MADE IN JAPAN KATANAS AND KUNAIS AND SHURIKENS AND ALL THOSE WEAPONS READY TO ATTACK THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL THIS.

:mon wtfmm: :on shady: :shifty:

"Errr... you just got fool'd?"  :mon sweat:

"GET HER!!!!"

:mon runcry:

A/N: Don't ever play pranks on April Fool, guys! Or else....*gulps*

Oh yeah next chapter is tomorrow!  :cool1:

"THERE SHE IS!" :scolding:

EEEEP! Gotta go~!!! :mon lurk:

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2014, 06:45:06 PM »
You just trolling!!! :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

You just made me felt sad when you said this chapter will be the last chapter :cry: :cry: :cry:

And the scene when rena died is just made me felt.. :bleed eyes:

You good at trolling me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, i will be waiting for your next update  O0

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 07:15:27 PM »

(I don't like the feeling of being fool.)  :shifty:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 07:42:58 PM »
errr... I was fooled...?

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2014, 10:21:33 PM »
I....... GOT Fooled!! :grr: :mon ghost:
That announcement in the beginning scared me! :mon scare: :mon emo:
Rena getting killed :mon runcry: :mon wtf: :mon nwei: :mon whine: :on speedy: :on blackhole:

I am so happy it is just a troll :on GJ:

Author-san you gave us all scare! :bigdeal: :pig madder:

Anyway, I will be waiting for your next update  :gmon love2: :mon loveflower: :mon XD: :shifty: :gmon fry:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 01:39:00 AM »
WHAT? SO IT WAS JUST A THROLL!!!  :banghead:

"Hmm.. Nani? "A sleepy looking Jurina rubbed her eyes slowly as she sat up on her bed.

That was just some bad dreams, Jurina-sama.

"Hmm...ok" Jurina dropped back to her fluffy bed.

Ninja Rena, who was hiding under the bed all the while, shifted to a more comfortable position before continued dozing off to her sleepyland.

*bows* Sorry for shouting too loudly, Wmatsui -sama... :P
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 03:20:00 AM »
Run for ur lives Author-san

Offline musy

• I want to be a Lolicon Master!
Re: Ninja Trouble - Scroll 4 (WMatsui) [140402]
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 04:20:53 AM »
Scroll 4 : MASTER IS KIND

HUFF HUFF HUFF

Jurina right now is huffing. Yes, it’s Jurina... Not some wild dogs humping around people’s leg or innocent poles. She is huffing and panting from running for her life around the neighborhood. There’s nothing important for her to run away from actually. She’s not being chased by mafia or gangsters or even ninja assassins. She’s not about to get adopted by aliens flying around in UFO. She’s not even running an errand for her mom who always orders her to buy the limited edition of anime figurines before it got sold out. In fact, she is running away from the most impossible person she could run away from...

Rena.

Flashback…

Jurina and Rena were having their lunch in the classroom as usual. However, Jurina was pondering about something. There are some questions that had been lingering in her mind since the first day she met Rena. She kept her focus on Rena as the ninja munches the salty tamagoyaki Jurina made for her delightfully.

“Rena?”

“Un?”

“Have you ever… attend classes?”

Rena puts down her chopsticks to fully pay attention to her master. She clears her throat from the terribly made but flavorful lunch before putting on her usual serious face.

“Of course! Studies are of great importance even to ninja. I don’t cling to Jurina-sama 24/7 so during those times when Jurina-sama is safe, I leave you alone for class.”

“Is… that so…”

Jurina thought back of the time she is EVER safe. There is not a single time she would not met with accidents. Even walking in a straight, clear road could cause her to trip. Her life is made entirely with accidents written on her book of life. She is the klutz Jurina-sama, after all.

“Um, okay… then, how about friends? Don’t you ever hang out with them?”

“I don’t see any particular necessity for that.” Rena says indifferently like her life is made to be alone like a lone wolf.

“Y-you don’t have any friends…?” Jurina couldn’t believe her ears, eyes, or any senses she’s feeling right now. She had never met a person that doesn’t need a companion in her life. Doesn’t Rena feels lonely? How can she enjoy her life without anyone to share her joy and pain?

“Wait! What about me-“

“Rena-san!”

“Ah! Nao-san! Yukko-san!”

Wait… didn’t she just said she doesn’t have any friends? How did she know them two? Maybe Rena doesn’t know the meaning of…friends? That makes sense…

“We’re going to karaoke with some friends from class tomorrow… want to come?”

“Yeah! It would be fun if you’re going too. The more, the merrier!”

Ooh! This is great news. You should go! You should go-

“I’m very sorry but I have other plans tomorrow.” Rena said as she bowed apologetically towards the two girls.

“A-ah… you don’t have to bow like that, Rena-san! Ahahaha… but it’s too bad.”

“Never mind... I hope you can join us next time, Rena-san. See you later!”

“I will. Thank you.” Rena again bows her head after the girls walk away from them. Jurina quickly pulled Rena’s shoulder, turning Rena around to face her directly with accusing eyes.

“You have plans? What plans?!”

“Don’t you remember you’re planning to go shopping tomorrow?”

“Yeah… that’s my plan. What does it have to do with you?”

“Everything, Jurina-sama. The city is full of dangers. It’s bad for a young pretty girl like Jurina-sama to be walking alone in the city.”

Jurina was dumbfounded with the girl. To be honest, she really feels guilty for the girl. Rena has been sacrificing her liberty and freedom just to protect her, to fulfill the vow she had made to herself. Obviously, there wasn’t any real reason for Rena to vow herself in protecting her in the first place. It was just a misunderstanding or something from their great-great-great-grandfathers, Jurina thinks. But then again, Jurina could see the happiness (and loliness) Rena always show when she’s following her and Jurina too can’t help but to be affected with it.

But, but… things like hanging out with your friends, that kind of happiness is important too! But there are some people who just like to be alone… like Rena, I guess. And forcing her won’t do any good… But really! She shouldn’t always be focusing on me all the time! Ahhh!!! What should I do? I want to say all of my thoughts to Rena but how…?!

“Rena! You have to live for your own sake and happiness!”

“Eh…?”

Jurina quickly turns around as her face becomes beet red.

Hyaaaa! What was that! What was with that lame line?! Why do I have to come out with this over-the-top stuff???

Rena suddenly claps her hands with fascination.

“Wonderful! Jurina-sama is truly a pure shogun material!”

“What are you saying?! There’s no way I could be shogun! What the heck does that even mean?”

Jurina fans her face to overcome the embarrassment she had just brought coincidentally upon herself. Seriously, Jurina… think of some great ideas with that awesome brain of yours.

Easy for you to say… Ah! I got it!

“Rena! Let’s play a game! A tag game!”

“A tag game? But class is about to start now. You shouldn’t skip class, Jurina-sama.”

“Not now! Listen, I’ll be walking home from school alone today. If I can reach my house before you catch me, it’ll be my victory!”

“Oh… very well. But why?”

“I thought it’d be easier to understand that way but… A-anyway! If you lose, you have to go with your classmates to karaoke tomorrow!”

“As you wish, Jurina-sama.”

“Oh! One more thing! You’ll have to count to one hundred-… er, two hundr-… FIVE HUNDRED before you can start catching me!”

“Ah, but…”

“Nope! No more words! It’s settled then! Ehehehe… I’m going to win this one for sure~”

Jurina happily walks with Rena as they went back to their respective class. What Jurina didn’t notice is the way Rena lovingly stares and smiles at her as she enjoys the happy face of her master.

End of flashback…

So, that’s how the running starts. Instead of going through the same route, Jurina decided to use a shortcut she had used before during childhood to run away from her dad after she broke a video game he loves so much. She goes through a small road between houses, a pathway under a bridge and even using the drain passageway that she had once fell down before. Everything goes very fast and Jurina herself is quite surprise there is no accident she encounters until….

BWAHAAHAHA!!! Victory is mine! Just around that corner and…

“WAAAAAH!!!”

A small kid is riding her small tricycle to pass through the intersection. The girl rings her bell, being taught so by her mother to alarm of her incoming tricycle but due to Jurina’s excessively poor luck, her hearing is blocked from hearing the cute bell ringing.

No! Rena!

Expecting her ninja to save her on time, Jurina awaits the soft, strong pair of arms to catch her.

THUD!

She lets out a sigh of relief as someone caught her just in time before she fell down flat on the hot asphalt road. However, the feeling of this person is not the same with the familiar embrace she had grown accustomed to. She raises her head to take a look at her savior but the sun is too bright, her eyes squinted from the blare.

“Jurina-sama!”

The savior smoothly let go of Jurina and walks away before Jurina could do or say anything.

“Be careful, pretty girl.”

Jurina blinks her eyes, her mind going numb from the stranger’s words.

Pretty… the person said… I’m pretty...

“Jurina-sama? Are you al-”

I’M PRETTY, RENA! THAT PERSON SAID I’M PRETTY!!! Wait… where were you? You were supposed to save me from that fall!”

“I’m sorry, Jurina-sama. You did say to leave you going back alone so I waited for you here.”

“What? You mean… you have been waiting for me all this while?!”

“Yes, Jurina-sama. I took the direct route and wait for you here.”

“EEEHH?? After all the trouble I went through…” Jurina lets out a loud breath. She can’t believe she’s been running around the neighborhood for no reason. Sensing the distressed look on her master, Rena quickly intercepts her master’s thought.

“I’ll go to the karaoke, Jurina-sama!”

“Eh…?”

“I understand what Jurina-sama is trying to tell me so I’ll go follow them tomorrow… even though watching over Jurina-sama on her outing would be much, much more fun for me.”

Jurina wants to say something but she’s afraid if all her words will vomit out into unfathomable stutters and stammers, with her heart thumping unknown beats right now. She was thinking maybe she should ask her mother for a trip to the clinic to make a health check up especially on her heart.

“T-that’s… it’s… Fine! I’ll just stay at home tomorrow! Then we can go shopping on Sunday…” Jurina mumbles the last part but Rena caught it crystal clear with her ninja hearing.

“Pardon?”

SIGH...

“You are coming with me for shopping on Sunday, as friends! That’s it!” Jurina exclaims loudly as an order to her ninja with a flustered face. Rena’s face beams with the sudden invitation. There’s no way she would refuse it.

“Yes, Jurina-sama!”

Again, the warm smile appears on both faces as they walk back to their home side by side with the sun shining brightly on this very good afternoon. She knows her master is a kind person. Even to ask of her studies and friends at school. Rena definitely sure she has made the right decision with the vows and choosing Jurina-sama as her master. However, Rena stops to take a look at her back. There is something that has been causing frenzy tingling to her ninja senses and intuition. Her mind drifts back to the person that had saved her master before she could step in…

MEOWW…

“Rena? What’s wrong? You okay?”

“Nothing. Just a cute black cat passing through... Let’s go, Jurina-sama!”

###############

A lady in her thirties is sitting in the living room. She wears a black with orange stripes yukata made from a high class woven silk. Her hair is long with red streaks on the right side and cornrows on the left.The woman looks at the view of her wonderful backyard landscape with bonsai trees aligned in a certain shape with a large pond of kois that are said to bring luck to her home. She reaches for her tea and sips without a single sound being made.

“Sweet.”

MEOW…

Suddenly, a tall figure with an ikemen face and an Elvis-like hair clad in black attire appears from the shadow. In her hand is a silver handle of some sort, one could mistaken it as a butterfly knife. But what comes out once it is flicked is actually… a comb. The tall figure smoothen her already smooth hair with the comb before doing some hand trick to just… put the comb back inside its case. It looks cool to some other girls, though…

“I’ve seen her. I don’t know what’s so great about her, though... It looks like the girl she’s protecting is distracting her from training. She looks… frail. You should find someone else...”

The figure with short hair unashamedly takes a sit in front of the lady like a boss. She sits cross-legged while slurping the tea noisily but the lady pays no heed of it as she closes her eyes to calm herself from the disruption brought upon by the intruder.

“If the maple leaves
On Ogura mountain
Could only have hearts
They would longingly await
The emperor’s pilgrimage.”

“Huh?”

The intruder would have spurts the tea with the random poem recited by the lady once upon a time before but now, she could only raise a brow with the lady’s unavoidable sophisticated shogun way. Besides, she have been by the lady’s side for several years now, the lady’s house had turn into a second home for her to return… even without the lady’s consent.

“Ahhh! This is good tea!”

Again, the lady pays no heed with the noise. Only her eyebrow twitches once from the annoying voice that dares to interrupts her peace.

“But it’s too sweet! You’ll die from cavities, you know…”

A small diva-like smile appears on her sculptured-like face. No one can die from cavities. She’s not that stupid to believe her naïve and dumb right man… or woman. The person likes to act like a man too much she can’t differentiate the true gender.  However, there’s another thing that amused her from the comment. She takes another sip of her tea as her thoughts wanders on a particular someone… a certain ninja.

“I like sweet…”

A/N: First of all... I'M SORRY FOR YESTERDAY!!! It was a dare from someone (curse you, M! :banghead: ) It wasn't meant to get you guys troll'd ahahaha... :sweatdrop:  BUT! Here's the next chapter~ WEEEEEE~!!! Rejoice, readers!! XD Oh yeah next chapter there will be the appearance of another pairing! :D So wait for updates on Friday!  :grin:  THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND constructive COMMENTS!!!  8)

REPLIES: but I'm lazy... oh well~

@Kirozoro: I'm still running!!! *pant pant*

@White Hawk: Jurina is ONLY violent to Rena ahahaha! Jurina-mama is going to be some comic relief so wait for more of her appearance~ :cathappy:

@River1721: Sorry u got troll'd hahaha!!! :twisted: ok that wasn't me... Here's an update! XD

@Zita: Jurina-mama is AWESOME~!!! :thumbsup XD

@mo-chan: Errr... u did? :P XD SORRY! :sweatdrop:

@gekiragakuen: Hello back to ya~ :peace: Thank you for liking this~!!!  :w00t: and sorry for the trolling ahahaha :sweatdrop: I'm bad for doing that to new readers... Anyway, let's just see if Rena WILL turn into gekikara mode :twisted:

@DC2805: Oh Rena will have a rival alright! :twisted:

"Eh?" Jurina takes a peek under her bed...
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE, RENA?!"
"Of course I'm prot-"

SMACK!

"GET BACK TO UR ROOM, CREEPER!!!"
"It's ok... I'll just hunt for DC2805-san... :twisted:"

Hahaha ur ideas are so random~!!!  :rofl: I'll try to read ur fic soon~ :D

@Zhen: Errr.... sorry? :sweatdrop: DON'T KILL ME!!! *runs away*

@embee5442: Darn... this is all bcoz of u :catglare: I don't need ur comment here~ XD :P :cow:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2014, 05:29:59 AM »
Who was the mysterious person that saved Jurina?! :shock: Does Rena know who it is ?  :dunno:

More SUSPENCE!! :stuffed:

For some reason I am suspecting that something will happen to clumsy Jurina or to Ninja Rena  :on freeze:

Thanks for the Update!! :luvluv1: :on gay:

HM~ Wmatsui going shopping together on Sunday :mon lovelaff: This should be interesting  :mon star: :mon XD:

Can't wait for the next chapter! :byebye:

Offline yabamoe

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2014, 01:13:39 PM »
Really...i love this fanfic,your sense of humor is undoubtedly good ! >.<
Please update soon :D

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2014, 01:28:05 PM »
 :smoke: So I thing it is Sae who saved her. And that awesome lady is Sayaka .......please tell me it is her..........my second favorite character......Sayaka-sama :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Shopping  XD
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2014, 03:43:16 AM »
Hmm...i wonder it was Yuki and Mayu or Sae

Who save Jurina?

Update soon

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW