JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Cloudy World

Author Topic: The Official Piss and Moan Thread  (Read 50274 times)

Offline isuzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Official Piss and Moan Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2007, 08:58:07 PM »
Tsunku, stop givind Risako all the lines, she can't sing and she hurt my ears. kthxbai

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2007, 06:03:42 AM »
Dear Pony Canyon Cover Designers,

For the next Buono! single, please make a cover that doesn't look like you whipped it up in MS Paint in 10 seconds.

Love,

doinkies

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Amaya

• 天谷のように
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2007, 06:43:47 AM »
I wish UFA would make MM subgroups again. Random units are fine, but subgroups would make my day. Revive Mini Moni, Tanpopo and Pucchi Moni with current MM members, such as:

Tanpopo:
Eri, Risa, Junjun

Mini Moni:
Aichan, Koharu, Sayumi

Pucchi Moni:
Reina, Aika, Linlin

And also bring back Sakura/Otome gumi with the current line-up:

Sakura:
Eri, Junjun, Aichan, Risa, Aika

Otome:
Reina, Sayumi, Koharu, Linlin

田中れいな高橋愛新垣里沙亀井絵里吉澤ひとみ
後藤真希藤本美貴矢口真理ジュンジュン安倍なつみ

鈴木愛理岡井千里

菅谷里沙子熊井友理奈

前田有紀松浦亜弥

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2007, 09:51:32 AM »
I don't like that there are 4 versions for most MM singles. Plus, the content of the 'bonus dvd' in the limited edition is way to less. It's a dvd, so it could easily contain the original pv too. In fact, I think the entire single V content should be on the bonus dvd. 

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2007, 05:24:33 PM »
^ I would say just download the bonus ISO at H!O or something and burn it, and then buy the regular single so you don't waste your money.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2007, 03:57:58 AM »
There are certain members in H!P that I think have been WAY overrated and over-hyped for years now.

They keep getting pushed to the spotlight but I don't see why, they don't really have 'stage presence' and aren't that great in singing to begin with.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2007, 04:45:01 AM »
Any of the interesting/talent people have fallen into obscurity.  But who cares? LOOK AT THE KAWAAIIIII GIIRRRLS  :angry:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2007, 05:03:07 AM »
Any of the interesting/talent people have fallen into obscurity.  But who cares? LOOK AT THE KAWAAIIIII GIIRRRLS  :angry:

Exactly.

I choose personality over looks all the time, a certain idol can be the prettiest/cutest/most gorgeous in the world, but if she lacks personality or is just not interesting, I can't like her that much. These days, it seems H!P is just pushing forward 'looks'. Well, more so than usual.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 05:04:08 AM by twoheart »

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2007, 07:10:13 AM »

Exactly.

I choose personality over looks all the time, a certain idol can be the prettiest/cutest/most gorgeous in the world, but if she lacks personality or is just not interesting, I can't like her that much. These days, it seems H!P is just pushing forward 'looks'. Well, more so than usual.

Indeed.  It always comes back to what Ishibashi said to Ishikawa, Yasuda, Iida, Yaguchi, Nacchi, Nakazawa, Tsuji, and Goto in that reunion Utaban:

"How about the eight of you come here again some time?  The current members are a bit weak to my taste.  Like a meal that doesn't really fill your stomach."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 07:10:26 AM by LaJon »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2007, 10:12:37 AM »
I third that^
Cute/hot can be found in any gravure magazine.  I want some talent, too!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2007, 10:11:10 AM »
I need to rant haha.. Why I'm losing interest in H!P, group by group:

1. Current Morning Musume. They are are still my main reason why I still check out h!p, but it's getting less interesting. ONSA was kinda generic and Mikan was decent but not too great either..

2. Melon Kinenbi. They have potential for sure, but it rarely comes out fully. They also have too little appearences on tv and stuff..

^Those are the good groups, now the problems:

3. Too many kids groups. I really don't care for them. The latest BK and Cute single were actually pretty good, so maybe there's hope..

4. V-u-den. Tsunku needs to get of hiss ass and starts working on decent new material. Viyuden appeared as guests on the 2007 Musume tour because they don't have enough new material for a tour on their own. And Morning Musume needed to compensate for the loss of Yossi and Miki.
Their popularity is dropping because of crappy songs like jaja ume. A sexy cover isn't enough. Just look at the sales figures.. lower and lower.. Tsunku is probably ignoring them because Rika is in OG.

5. Athena & Robikerottsu. Nice for the Gaki fans, but their too childish for my tastes. Not only that, but the cute members seemed so uninterested in the pv..

6. Ongaku Gatas. This is actually a pretty nice group, but they haven't released a single song I liked so far. This is very personal, so I don't have anything bad to say about the group itself.

So.. what needs to happen?
-More Morning Musume members. i think that will spice things up a bit.. go back to the 15-nin Musume. Preferably some older girls again like JunJun.
-New decent Viyuden material! If BK and Cute can get decent songs, so could Viyuden.
-More Melon Kinenbi promotion, don't let them die.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 10:11:56 AM by BarrieV »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2007, 04:30:50 PM »
^Yeah, MKB is probably the most talented group in the whole H!P but they barely get promotion or tv appearences. Those girls need more promotion! It would be sad if they die on the shadows.

I'm also losing my interest in H!P, they're not appealing to me anymore. BK is the only real reason why I'm still in the H!P fandom. °C-ute is just there for me, MM girls are not enough for me anymore. Tsunku please, give me some reasons to stay in the MM fandom next year, please.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2007, 04:02:27 PM »
stop abusing of the PB i want music and pics as a plus but not the opposite

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2007, 08:54:46 AM »
I wouldn´t be surprised if a certain H!P girl is sleeping with a high-ranking UFA staff member to get more spotlight and more ´merchandise´out there  XD

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2007, 04:30:51 PM »
I wouldn´t be surprised if a certain H!P girl is sleeping with a high-ranking UFA staff member to get more spotlight and more ´merchandise´out there  XD

well, it's legal in Japan to sleep with anyone she want if she's over 13 yrs old and agreed ..... so ..... hmmm..... let me think who always got push into the spotlight with no apparently reason whatsoever  .......

I can name one that immediately pops into my head, but I don´t want a stake driven through my heart at the moment, haha.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2007, 04:44:17 PM »

well, it's legal in Japan to sleep with anyone she want if she's over 13 yrs old and agreed ..... so ..... hmmm..... let me think who always got push into the spotlight with no apparently reason whatsoever  .......

I can name one that immediately pops into my head, but I don´t want a stake driven through my heart at the moment, haha.
I could name several, but i don't wanna be banned :lol:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2007, 10:58:18 PM »
WHY THE FUCK AYAKA IS DOING NOTHING !!!  WTF !!!!!

also Gaki needs a new PB !!!!!!!!!!    (maybe also 8th gen, but will Jun/Lin accept the job .... coz their family may oppose)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 07:44:51 PM by Foxy Brown »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2007, 02:01:44 AM »
WTF AYAKA DO NOTHING, MIKI DO NOTHING.... THEN DO GAM plz? ToT
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 07:45:08 PM by Foxy Brown »

Offline xerony

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2007, 07:21:38 PM »
How is it possible that such young girls like in C-ute and Berryz Koubou are getting photobooks...
It's happening more in Japan lately, some fathers want their daughters to be famous and make photobooks of them.
This is almost pedophilia in my eyes.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 07:45:38 PM by Foxy Brown »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2007, 08:02:58 PM »
It's happening more in Japan lately, some fathers want their daughters to be famous and make photobooks of them.
This is almost pedophilia in my eyes.

definitely pedo ....... 

I don't know why they let 8 yrs olds to have T-back PBs :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

well, it least NOW underage nude PBs are illegal ......

anyway,

I want Hello! Morning damnit  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Cloudy World