JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - TOKYO GIRL

Author Topic: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 8: Lie & Truth [END]  (Read 8832 times)

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 8: Lie & Truth [END]
« on: December 25, 2017, 05:16:14 PM »
I'm here with a new long story with my favortie couple, YuriAnnin ! :)
I hope you will like it ^^

Prologue

Another sigh, another thought. Another day, another time. The same work, the same life, the same friends. Tomorrow will look like yesterday. Nothing happens, it’s just a normal lifestyle. I know it will not change. Life can be hard. Nobody can control it. Feelings are the same. We can’t control them either. What if someone comes to disturb my peaceful life? Will I be able to stand it?

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 12:37:03 AM »
Hmmm... Interesting start. Who is speaking though? Seems like they have a negative outlook on life.

Would love to see where you take this.

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 1: Neighbour & Work
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 02:34:40 PM »
@four4four: Well, you will discover who is speaking soon, don't worry :P Thank you :)

The first chapter is here!
Thank you for reading the prologue, I hope you will like the story :)
Well, have a nice reading!

Chapter 1: Neighbour & Work

The hot sun started disappearing in front of my eyes, replaced by the cold moon. Time passed. I couldn't do anything. I should have come back inside. But I didn't want. I felt free here. No pressure, no stress. Only me and the time.

“You shouldn't stay here. It's getting cold.” I heard an unfamiliar voice not far from me.

I slowly turned my head, leaving the sky to look at her. She was standing up on the balcony. Who was she? Wait. My neighbor, as she was just in the flat next to me.

“What about you?” I only snapped.

She disturbed me. I was annoyed, I was fine peacefully in my world. I turned my gaze to the sky again without really waiting for her answer. I didn't care if she was cold or not. I couldn't believe this girl just disturbed me. I was no longer focused on the sky anymore. I released a light sigh and went back to my house, glancing toward the nearby balcony. She wasn't here. Did I just dream? Well, she must have left. I closed my eyes, lying on my bed. I hoped nobody will bother me for my sleep.

The sun dazzled me. I groaned, still tired. I forgot to close the curtain yesterday. I reached my kitchen, taking a cup in the white cupboard. The noisy sound of the coffee maker as usual. I stayed leaning against the table, listening to the hot liquid which was pouring. Once it was over, I grabbed it, taking care of not burn myself. I sat in front of the TV with a cookie as breakfast. I wasn't the type of person who eats a lot in the morning. I drank a light mouthful. I could feel the hot coffee, warming my throat. I took a piece of cookie in my mouth before looking at my phone. I still had a bit of time. Putting the cup in the sink, I will clean it later. I went into the bathroom. I undressed my clothes before going to the shower. I turned the water on, feeling the heat on my skin. I liked it. I could stay for long minutes here, thinking about nothing. But I couldn't right now, so I made it quick. I put a towel on my body, leaving my bathroom. It was a good day to run. I grabbed my sports clothes and wore it. I quickly took another towel and went to my balcony. I started drying my hair. It wasn't too hot or too cold. I felt fine here. I heard a light sound next to me and quickly looked at it, my towel playing with my wet hair. The young girl didn't look at me. Her gaze was toward the city. She was only sitting here, drinking coffee, I guess. She was wearing a… what was that? A dress maybe. I couldn't really see, but she looked stylish and girlish, definitively more than me.  I finished to dry my hair which was less wet, and I tied it to make a ponytail. Putting my favorite sneakers, I was ready to leave. No, I forgot something important. I put my phone in my pocket and took my earphones. I didn't turn the music on yet. I grabbed my keys and left my flat. I closed the door carefully, locking it. I turned around but hit someone. I heard something falling on the ground. It was a box full of books.

“Sorry.” I mumbled, looking at the person.

I stayed a bit stunned for some seconds. Anna was on the balcony a few minutes ago. Maybe I just took too much time.

“It's okay.”

“Let me help you.” I told her, putting the books which fell from the boxes before taking it to hand her.

“Thank you.” She spoke in a light tone.

I turned on the music and started running once I reached outside. I thought about the girl. She must have been my new neighbor. It was a long time there was no one. I should put something on my balcony. I wasn’t used to having someone here, and I wanted to have my privacy. It wasn't as if a lot of things happened, but I was okay in my own world.
I came back home after running. I was tired and completely sweaty. I wanted to remove my t-shirt, but a light knock at the door stopped me. I released an annoyed sigh. I opened the door with a cold expression.

“Hello. We couldn't properly introduce each other. I'm Iriyama Anna. Your new neighbor.”

I stared at her without answering. I must have looked so creepy right now. I didn't know what to say.

“Kizaki Yuria.” I managed to answer after some seconds.

She smiled quickly before stepping back.

“I'm sorry for disturbing you.”

I looked at her, leaving.

“Iriyama-san wait.” I called her suddenly. “Do you need some help with your boxes?”

“Oh, yes.”

“I take a shower, and I come to help you then.” I finally showed a smile.

She nodded and went into her flat. I closed my door and removed my t-shirt, feeling the cold on my skin. I shivered, I really needed to take a shower. Why did I say that? I even didn't know her. I wasn't really friendly. Anyway, it was too late. I knocked at her home, waiting.

“You're quick Kizaki-san. May I offer you a coffee?” Anna asked kindly.

Another? Well, we should starting moving these boxes.

“No thanks.” I answered, hoping to not be mean.

“Let's go then.”

I followed her to the truck. There were a lot of boxes here. It will be a long day. I started helping her. I didn't really know how long we moved her boxes, but I couldn't feel my arms anymore, and I was starving.

“We should take a break.” She told me, looking at the messy living room.

I wanted to answer, but my stomach decided to do it for me and grumbled. I didn't speak while I heard Anna giggling at me.

“Here.” She handed me a sandwich. “Let's eat.”

She had another one in her hands. I wondered why she had two of it but not for long. I was too hungry. We started eating, sitting on the floor. It was quiet. I usually liked it, but right now it felt uncomfortable.

“My friend should have come to help me, but finally she was busy.” She spoke in a light tone.

“I see.” I only answered.

I had an answer to my question.

“Where are you from?” I asked, curious.

I wasn’t used to talking, but I felt curious about Anna.

“Chiba.”

So she didn't move too far, as we were in Tokyo. I wondered why but I didn't want to be too annoying. We finished to eat and started moving the boxes again.
The end of the day came quickly. Finally, I was glad to help her. We could talk together for a time. Well, even though it was mostly about her new flat but anyway, it changed from my everyday life. I looked at all the boxes in front of me. We were over. A light smile was drawing on my lips without really knowing why.

“Next time, I should give you a real meat.” She laughed putting the last box.

Wait, what? She wanted me to come over, right? Well, I spent a good time, why not. I couldn't help, but I accepted before leaving her. What an exhausting day. I relaxed, sitting on my couch. I thought about my day and couldn't help to smile. I cast a quick glance to the window. The sky became red, and the sun started disappearing. I reached my balcony, as I always did. I stayed standing her alone for some time, looking at the night sky, the shiny stars. Alone. I suddenly felt terribly alone. I didn't like to have that kind of thought. It made me feel sad. I lowered my head, staring at the city under me.

“Is everything okay Kizaki-san?”

I quickly raised my head and looked at the voice. I showed a bitter smile.

“Yes.” I only spoke.

“Are you living in Tokyo for a long time?” She asked in a soft tone, gazing at the sky.

“It's been three years now.” I answered, still my head toward her.

“I see, so, where are you from?”

Her warm tone made me feel better. I felt less alone. I had someone to speak. Well, she was only my neighbor, but I didn't know why I liked it.

“Aichi.” I finally looked up at the sky again.

“It's far.”

Yes, it was. I could miss my friends, my family, and my hometown. But I was here, in Tokyo, for work. And I loved it. The dance was all my life. I suddenly thought about the new dance of tomorrow. I was in a hurry to learn something new.

“Good night, Kizaki-san.”

I didn't answer, still daydreaming. Well, I should do the same. I cast a quick glance to the empty balcony before going back inside. The heat literally jumped on me. Next time, I must bring a cardigan or something like that.

I turned off my alarm and quickly reached my kitchen. The sun was shining, it will definitively be a good day. I was in a good mood. I didn't walk around in my house as I usually did. After my morning coffee, I changed my clothes and left my flat. Sitting on the metro, I put my earphones and turned the music on. Everyone was moody, people didn't talk or look at each other. Their gazes were locked on the floor. I reached my work's place. I opened the door, greeting the choreographer before going to the changing room. Here, I could see my co-worker, Matsui Jurina. She impressed me.

“Hello, Yuria.” Jurina pulled me into a quick hug.

“Hi.” I smiled, putting my bag on the bench.

We reached the main room where a few dancers were waiting. We talked for a few minutes until everybody was here. Our choreographer came, and we quickly stopped talking.

“Good morning. So, today we will do a new choreography.” She paused for a few seconds. “By the way, we have a new designer for your costumes.”

That was true, the previous one left a few weeks ago, and we had nobody. I hoped the designer could make great things like the other one. Costumes were essential for us, it gave another meaning to the dance.

“She is here today to see the new dance.” She stopped talking, looking at the door. “If she comes…”

“I'm sorry, I'm late!” A young figure shouted, breathless before bowing quickly in front of us

I must have dreamed, right? It couldn't be her. She looked at me, it seemed that she was looking at me. I turned my eyes away, feeling uncomfortable.

“It's okay, Iriyama-san.”

My neighbor was the new designer. I couldn't really believe it. She asked me to come over the last time. I didn't really like to mix work and private life. Anyway, it wasn't as if we were friends. I already made an exception for Jurina.

“So, the center for that dance will be Matsui Jurina…” The choreographer told us.

As almost usual, Jurina was one of our best dancers.

“… and Kizaki Yuria.”

My brain suddenly stopped working. Me? Really? Was I that good to dance center with Jurina? I cast a worried glance at my friend who only showed me a warm smile. Then, it started. Knowing Anna here stressed me a bit more than usual. I felt more careful about each of my moves. Or maybe, it was just a feeling. But anyway, she was here, standing up, taking notes, looking at us.
I felt a significant pressure on me now. Should I be able to do it? I needed to train a lot.

“Yuria?” Jurina called me, pulling me from my thoughts.  “You can do it, don't worry.” She reassured me before leaving the changing room.

I only smiled at her words. Could I? Jurina was the best, I trusted her, but this time it was about me. Did she say it because she was my friend? No, it was not Jurina's style. I will do my best. At least, I'll try…
“Are you going home Kizaki-san?”

I turned around, looking at the tall woman in front of me. I showed her a slight smile before answering.

“Yes, and you?”

She only nodded, glancing at the floor. She seemed a bit uncomfortable. I wondered why. Was something wrong?

“Well… Can we go home together?” She spoke in a quiet tone.

I wanted to answer no. I wanted to go home alone. But, my mind didn't think the same.

“Of course.”

Why? I wasn't able to say what I wanted or what? Well, I should stop trying to ignore her, she just decided to be kind…? Or friendly. I took my bag, and we left.

“I was lost this morning.” She told me in a shy tone.

I tried to hold back my laugh, but I let out a soft chuckle.

“Really? That's why you were late.” I added in a teasing tone.   

“Y-Yeah...” She lowered a bit her head.

We took the metro, walked to home. We didn't talk a lot. Well, we didn't talk at all. It was completely quiet. I felt so uncomfortable right now. We reached the building. The time seemed so long suddenly.
“Thank you a lot, Kizaki-san.” She told me with her warm voice.

“You're welcome.” I only smiled, going into my flat.

To Be Continued…

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 1: Neighbour & Work
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 05:13:52 AM »
So it was Yuria speaking in the prologue. :lol:

Of course you can't resist being friendly with her, Yuria. It's called love at first sight. :wub:

I get this feeling that Annin is planning something. :?
I don't know why.

Looking forward to the next update.

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 2: Meal & Fail
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 11:17:41 AM »
@four4four: Ahah ^^ You may be right about Anna... Or not :P Thank you, hope you will enjoy this chapter :D

Heeey! Yuria will show you her cooking's skill today :D Well, she will try at least ^^

Have a nice reading :D

Chapter 2: Meal & Fail

Time passed. Training, eating, learning, sleeping. My life was boring. I needed something new. I didn't know what, I couldn't know what. I didn't really see Anna, expect at work, but that was all. Somehow, I felt frustrated. Maybe I just wanted to have a new friend. It will not be Anna anyway. A knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts. I lazy stood up and opened it.

“Hello, Kizaki-san… I wanted to know if you were free this evening. I know, I ask you a bit-”

“I am.” I quickly interrupted her ramblings.

She turned her eyes away from me. I didn't know what to say or to do, so I just kept quiet, staring at her.

“Would you come over? Like the last time, I said-”

“I gladly accept.” I cut her sentence again.

I blushed badly. But, Anna looked nervous. I should have stopped interrupting her.

“Then, in two hours?” She asked, looking at me again.

I nodded, showing her a slight smile. She left while I closed the door. I felt so happy. I was waiting for it since she told me a few weeks ago, if I remembered well. I will take a shower and change my clothes. Should I change myself? Well, I guessed. I undressed my clothes and went into the shower. I stayed under the hot water for a few minutes. My mind was blank. I didn't know what to think, I didn't understand why I was almost nervous. I chose better clothes. I hoped it was.  I didn't know what to do anymore. One hour. I needed to wait for another hour. I walked to my balcony. I really wanted to look next to me, but I didn't.

“Still daydreaming?” An amused voice asked me.

“I'm just waiting.” I honestly answered, finally daring to cast a glance to Anna.

“You can come if you want but the dinner isn't over yet.” She warmly smiled at me.

Could I? I really wanted. Really.

“I could help you…?” I spoke in a light tone.

I didn't really know if it sounded like a question, but I wasn't sure anyway. Should I? She told me that I could so, I left my balcony, my flat, walking to the next door. Anna opened with a smile on her lips.

“Welcome.”

I looked around me. It was modern and less messy than the first time I came. On the living room's table, a lot of documents were putting. It was drawings and sketches. I wondered if it was for her work. But anyway, I quickly followed her to the kitchen.

“What can I do?” I asked in a light tone.

“Well, can you peel the carrot?”

I was really clumsy, but I couldn't say no. So I accepted and started doing it carefully. It was quiet for a few seconds until Anna broke the heavy silence.

“Why did you move to Tokyo?”

“For work- That's hurt!” I suddenly yelled, releasing the knife.

“Are you okay?” She asked in a concerned tone.

She quickly reached me. She took my hand and looked at the little wound on my finger. It made me uncomfortable, my cheeks flushed quickly. It was only a tiny wound, she didn't need to be worried like this.

“I'm fine.” I spoke in a quiet voice.

“You afraid me, be careful.” I looked at her, quiet and a bit ashamed. “Take a dressing in the bathroom's drawer.”

I nodded and went here. I hoped Anna wasn't angry with me. Maybe she thought I was a clumsy idiot. I just embarrassed myself in front of my neighbor and co-worker.

“Is everything okay?” A light voice surprised me a bit.

“I'm sorry.” I only answered, looking away from her eyes.

She giggled a bit. It sounded cute.

“It's fine. Come on, we haven't finished yet.” She smiled, and I stood up to follow her.

After the little accident, we finally could eat. It seemed I didn't bother Anna with my clumsiness.

“Thanks for your help.”

“Well, I'm not sure that I really helped you.” I admitted while she chuckled at me.

“So, you moved because of work, right?”

“Yes, Tokyo was a big opportunity for us.”

“When did you start dancing?” She asked in a curious tone.

I paused myself, thinking. Well, I didn't exactly remember.

“I was still a kid.” I answered, smiling at her.

We continued talking for- I don't know. Time passed, but I couldn't see it. It was funny. I spent a good time. I helped her to clean the dishes. She told me it was okay, I could go home. But I wanted to stay.

“You really didn't need.” She told me again while I put a clean dish on the table.

“But I want.”

I grabbed the dish she handed me. Our hands touched for a few seconds. I suddenly felt my heart beating faster. I quickly took it and put in next to the other. I wanted to run away.

“W-Well, it's getting late, and I have work tomorrow. S-So, I'll go.” I mumbled before leaving.

I quickly reached my flat, letting out a sigh. Anna will hate me. I was just coward. I put my hand on my chest, feeling my crazy heart. Seriously, what was wrong with me?   Wait. Tomorrow, we will be Saturday. We both didn't work. I was so stupid. I laid down on my bed, closing my eyes. I wanted to go to the balcony, I would have liked to look at the sky. I needed to think about something else. But she- She could be here too. I should just go to sleep then.
It was already Monday. It will be hard to avoid Anna today. We need to try the costumes for the next show. I really didn't want to see her, I felt so uncomfortable and idiot.

“You're daydreaming again, Yuria.” Jurina told me in her usual teasing tone.

“I just wondered about the costumes.” I lied with a fake smile.

I couldn't tell her. Well, I had nothing to say anyway. I mean… Yeah, there was nothing.

“Kizaki-san, come here.” The choreographer called me to the costume.

I nodded and reached the room. A lot of costumes were hanged on the wall. I looked at the woman standing in front of me. I didn't move until she smiled at me.

“So, this is your costume.” She told me, handing it. “Try it.”

I took it and started undressing my clothes, removing my pants and my t-shirt. I blushed. It didn't bother me, but I felt uncomfortable, again. It was probably because of what happened, right? 
“Wait.” She stopped me, the dress half on me.

I passed my arms in, feeling her cold hand against my skin. She helped me with the zipper, behind.

“So?”

I didn't know, I couldn't think. What was wrong with me? I did it often, why was it suddenly making me feel uncomfortable?

“I-It's okay…” I managed to say.

“Fine, you can go.” Anna told me while I removed my clothes.

I started leaving, walking toward the door. I couldn't let it like this. I turned around and looked at her.

“Iriyama-san, I'm sorry for the last time.” I apologized, avoiding her eyes.

She showed me her usual soft smile before answering.

“Don't worry.”

Was I worried? Perhaps. I would like to spend time with her again. But I didn't think she will accept me.

“Can I invite you to come over? Even though I'm not a good cook as you.” I finally dared to ask.

She giggled softly. Was she making fun of me? I was so stupid, why did I say that?

“Let's make a meal together then. Same day, same time?”

Her tone sounds serious. I smiled a bit and nodded. I left the room, seeing Jurina on my way.

“Why are you so glad?” She asked in a teasing tone.

I forgot to stop smiling. I quickly showed an annoyed gaze.

“I'm not.”

I was. I was so in a hurry to be next Friday. I hoped to be better than the last time.
It will be tomorrow, days passed quickly. It was already the night. I was on my balcony, as usual. The light wind blowing against my skin. I shivered a bit. I turned around, looking inside my home. I slight smile was drawing on my lips. I went in and grabbed a jacket before going back outside.

“You're finally listening to me.” A teasing voice told me.

My heart turned wild, I quickly looked at her. I felt relieved, seeing my neighbor.

“Ah, Iriyama-san...” I only spoke in a light tone.

“Is something wrong?” She asked with a worried voice.

“N-No! You just afraid me...”

She smiled a bit before looking at the sky again.

“Kizaki-san, let's do something easy tomorrow...”

She was totally making fun of me.

“W-What?” I muttered, still gazing at her.

She bit her lips, trying to hold back her laugh.

“You're totally making fun of me.” I pouted.

She turned around toward me while I tried hard to avoid her eyes.

“Don't pout…” She paused for a few seconds. “You're cute.” She added as a whisper.

I felt my cheeks flushing. Did Anna really say that? I was glad she couldn't really see how red I was after her sentence. I must have been dreaming.

“What did you say?” I asked, still looking away.

“I said that you shouldn't pout.” She told me again before giggling a bit.

“That's all?” I asked, disbelief.

“Yes.” she answered in a calm tone.

I must have become crazy. I felt relieved that Anna didn't say stuff like that. Well, I didn’t really know. But why was I suddenly acting clumsy next to her?

“But anyway, let’s do something easy tomorrow.” She told me in the same teasing tone.

I looked at her, leaving her balcony and letting out a soft giggle. I hoped she didn’t see my blushing cheeks. Something easy could be better in fact. I didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of her again.

To Be Continued…

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 2: Meal & Fail
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 04:09:48 PM »
Of course Yuria can't cook. XD
I'm guessing this is her first time falling in love.
It's okay Yuria, Iriyama-san like you too. :)

I am now convinced that Annin is planning something.
Since she knows that Yuria can't cook, they will get into an "accident" and then... Wahhh. :wub:

Can't wait to see how wrong I am about the next chapter. :P

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 3: Performance & Date
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 07:27:48 PM »
@four4four: Who said you were wrong...? :P Thank you for commenting :)

Hello~ Yuria is Yuria after all, right?  She's just doing her best :roll:

Have a nice reading :)

Chapter 3: Performance & Date

The day passed quickly, I wanted to be the evening. I wanted to see Anna. I was sitting on the couch, waiting for my friend to come. I felt strangely nervous. I knew I was terrible at cooking. Well, it was mostly because I was clumsy. I hoped that I wasn’t going mess everything up. I heard a light knock on the door.

"Hey." I smiled at Anna who was standing up in front of me.

"Hello, Kizaki-san." She answered back.

I let her go inside.

"So, what are we going to cook?" I asked, in a hurry.

She turned around, a cute smile on her lips.

“Curry rice.”

Okay, I was that bad at cooking. I wasn’t even sure to be able to do it. I only nodded and took what we needed. And then, we began to cook. I tried to help Anna as I could. I was really focused on my job.

“Are you okay?” She suddenly asked me.

“Yeah, why?”

“You don’t speak a lot.”

I giggled, stopping what I was doing.

“I’m fine. I’m just trying to cook correctly.” I answered, looking at her.

She smiled, trying to not laugh. I noticed it, and my cheeks flushed.

“Do you think it’s done?”

“Try it.” She told me without our eyes meet.

I looked at the food, wondering. I heard another chuckle from Anna. She reached me, taking a spoon before plunge it into the rice.

“Open your mouth.”

W-What? I looked straight into Anna’s eyes, feeling the heat reach my cheeks. She titled a bit her head, a stunned expression on her face. I opened my mouth, knowing my face was becoming redder than before. She put the spoon full of rice in my mouth.

“So?”

“It’s good!” I answered, putting my hand in front of my mouth to talk.

I enjoyed this time with her. We talked a lot, discovering each other personalities. Once the food was over, we ate. Nothing happened this time. I mean, nothing fascinating. Then, she went home.
I walked on the balcony, casting a quick glance next to me. Anna wasn’t here. Well, she couldn’t spend all her time outside anyway. I went to sleep, closing my eyes and thinking about today. Tomorrow will be another stressful day. It will be my first performance as center.

The alarm rang loudly in my ears. I groaned and stopped it. I looked at the hour, I couldn’t stay more in my bed. I stood up and took my usual breakfast. The sun was already high in the sky. I wondered if I wasn’t late. I cast a quick glance at the clock, sipping my coffee. I was late. I quickly grabbed my clothes and rushed to the bathroom. I took my stuff and left my house, almost running.

“Yuria?”
I let out a light sound of surprise, dropping my keys. I turned around, looking at the person.

“Anna? What are you doing here?” I asked, confused and nervous at the same time.

“I’m going to buy food, why?”

“Wait…” It took a few seconds for my mind to understand. “We only work this evening, for the concert, right?”

She nodded, pressing her lips together to not laugh. I rest my head on my door.

“I’m so stupid.”

How couldn’t I remember this?

“Do you want to come with me?” I looked at her again. “At least, you didn’t move from your bed for nothing.”

I smiled, she was right. I nodded and followed her. This little errand was pretty nice. Once we were over, we left to our respective homes. I spent some time on my balcony, looking at the view. I just needed to stay alive until the evening.

I was deadly nervous. It was my first performance as center. Jurina was next to me, smiling as usual. I took a deep breath. It will be soon.

“Are you okay?” She asked, in a worried tone.

“Just nervous.” I answered, turning away my eyes from her.

I distinguished Anna coming to me. She showed me a concerned face. Was she also worried? I really needed to be perfect. Anna will be watching at me. It made me more nervous.

“You will be fine.” She told me.

I didn’t answer and made a weak smile.

“Yuria, Jurina! Are you ready?” Aoi, one of our teammates, asked us.

I reached all the girl before the performance. Everyone was here. I never spoke about them. So, Fujita Nana, Motomura Aoi, Yokoyama Yui, Yamamoto Sayaka, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuka and Okada Nana. We were a group of nine girls. We all were kind of friends. These girls were really kind, but we talked about our work mainly. I didn’t really see them outside. I was fine alone anyway. They all danced perfectly. At least, it was my point of view. I still felt a bit bad about being part of the center. Sayaka was an excellent dancer too. She was used to be center a lot, as Jurina. I took another deep breath.

“Stop being stressed.” Yui smiled at me.

Yui was a kind of mother for all of us. She was kind and careful. She took care of us. This girl had all my respect. She also worked hard. Anyway, it was the time to go on the stage. I saw the people in front of me. It was my first time performing as center. Jurina cast me a reassuring glance and the music was turned on.

“Yuria, you were so cool.” Yuka almost yelled at me after the performance.

I stared at her, stunned. She showed me a warm smile.

“Seriously. You really deserve to be center.”

“T-Thank you.” I answered before she leaves.

“Yuria?” Someone called me in a soft tone.

I turned around, looking at the girl. I immediately felt my cheeks flushed.

“I’ll wait for you outside.”

I nodded and quickly reached the changing room.

“See? It wasn’t complicated.” Jurina made fun of me, sticking her tongue as a kid.

“I’m so happy.”

“Please, continue to do your best.” She winked while I looked at her before leaving.

I smiled and met Anna outside.

“I’m sure everybody already told you, but you were good Yuria.” She paused a few seconds. “Do you sing?”

“W-What?” I only could mutter.

“Let’s go to the karaoke for our day off.”

“S-Sure.”

She couldn’t see how my cheeks were red in the dark. I didn’t sing a lot but spending time with Anna was nice. Next day off. Day off? It was tomorrow.

Nervous stuff was too much regular lately. I spent my day walking around in my house, looking at the TV. I was nervous. I was really anxious. I didn’t really understand what was wrong with me lately. It was just a date with friends, right…? I left my home, coming to Anna’s one. I knocked, waiting for her.

“Are you ready?” She nodded, and we left the building.

It was just karaoke, right? I didn’t need to be nervous. But it will be awkward. My voice was horrible. Why did I accept it? I was such an idiot.

“Yuria? You’re spacing out since we’re here.”

I blushed, looking away from her eyes.

“Do you want to sing first?” I asked quickly.

This question came out of nowhere. I needed to calm myself. Anna took the mic and began to sing. Her voice was soft and sweet. It was perfect. I stayed looking at her, amazed. This girl was too perfect for being real.

“So?” She turned around after the song.

“Your… your voice is damn good Anna.” The words spilled out of my mouth without any control.

She chuckled, handing me the mic.

“Your turn.”

I took a deep breath and chose a song. It will be okay, it will be okay. I kept saying it in my mind. I started singing, unable to think of something else than not being ridiculous. Once it was over, I shyly looked at Anna who was smiling at me.

“Your voice is so cute.” I felt my cheeks turning red again, but I managed to smile.

It wasn’t that horrible finally. After a lot of songs and drinks, our time was going to be over.

“I want to sing one last song.” She told me in an almost serious way.

It was a duet. “Omoide no hotondo.” This song was so beautiful and powerful.  My heart squeezed in my chest, thinking about the duet.

“Let’s sing it.”

Anna stared at me a bit surprised for a few seconds before nodding with a warm smile. My heart was going to explode. It was great but terrifying at the same time.
“Thank you a lot for today Yuria.” She told me with a soft voice when we left the place.

“I had fun.” I answered back, looking at her.

“I need to buy some stuff. See you later?”

I nodded while she stepped to me. She leaned slowly, putting a light kiss on my cheek. I was in heaven.

A few days passed until the next performance. I was less nervous, I knew I could do it. Anna and I spent our time together, again. So, we came back late. We were walking, talking in the quiet and dark street. I was a bit nervous about being in the dark night with Anna. Shadows were always scary. You couldn’t see everything around us. I tried to forget what I just thought and enjoyed my time with her. She started crossing the road. I wanted to stop her but I couldn’t. We both hadn’t seen the car which was coming. I couldn’t tell her to stop. The car braked quickly, but it was too late. Anna was lying on the floor. There was no blood. Just her, unconscious or dead on the floor. I couldn’t move, my body was frozen. I wanted to scream her name. I only remained quiet.

“I’m calling an ambulance.” The driver yelled, pulling me from my thoughts.

I ran to Anna.

“Hey! Anna…!”

She didn’t move or even answer. I touched her hair, I shook her shoulder. The tears started running along my cheeks. Why? Why?! Everything was perfect. She couldn’t leave me. She couldn’t die.

“Anna, please… Talk to me…” I paused myself. “Say something… Anna…” I added with a cracked voice. 

To Be Continued…

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 3: Performance & Date
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 08:46:33 AM »
I was the one who said I was wrong. :P

Anna~~~!!!!
When I said "accident", I didn't mean this kind. :(
This better not be a bad end. :cry:

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 4: Sadness & Pain
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 01:21:01 PM »
@four4four: B-But well, it's an accident after all, you weren't wrong :P

Hey minna-san! We already reached the middle of the story (Yup, it will be shorter than I thought ^^")
Hope you will enjoy this chapter! Have a nice reading :)

Chapter 4: Sadness & Pain

I squeezed Anna’s arms tightly. I wanted her to wake up, to talk to me. I put my head on her shoulder, crying more. I heard the alarm reaching us. I didn’t want to let her. They made me released her. I stayed here, looking at them, my arms crossed over my chest, the tears flowing.

“We will take care of her.”

I just wanted her to be okay. I went to the hospital. They took her. I waited alone in the white room until she came back. I couldn’t do anything except staring at her. She was just in front of me. I could touch her warm hand, smell her soft scent, and hear her light breathe. But I couldn’t hear her voice, see her smile. She was just lying, unconscious. I grabbed her hand and touched her cheek gently. Her skin was so smooth. I released a weak sigh.

“Why don’t you wake up…?”

I was afraid. I bit my lips, holding back my tears. I stroked her hair slowly. I couldn’t stay too much today. I was upset about it, but I couldn’t do anything anyway. I leaned and kissed her cheek.

“I will come back tomorrow.”

I left the hospital, empty. Was it my fault? I should have paid more attention. I couldn’t believe it, my body with still shaking.

The next day, I went to work as usual. I went alone. I wasn’t in a good mood. I couldn’t be okay, Anna was still unconscious. I was so worried.

“Are you okay?” I heard Jurina voice like far from me. “Yuria? I’m talking to you.”

I looked at her, hearing her voice more clearly. I opened my mouth to talk and waiting until I finally could.

“Sorry…” I bit my lips.

“You worry me. You seem to be somewhere else since this morning. Did something happen with Anna? Where is she?”

I avoided Jurina’s eyes, dropping my head. It was painful.

“Yuria? Tell me.” She put her hand on my shoulder.

She sounded serious. The puppy girl turned into a serious one. It was quite unusual. But I needed to speak, to tell her.

“She had an accident.” I took a deep breath before talking again. “She is unconscious.”

Jurina remained quiet. I needed her to talk to me, to reassure me but she didn’t. I raised my eyes to her. She was intensely staring at me like waiting to find the right works.

“I’m sorry. I’m sure Anna will be okay.” She only spoke in a light tone.

“Jurina-san, come here please.” Our manager yelled in the room.

Jurina removed her hand slowly. She looked sad. I smiled, showing she could leave me. She smiled back and left. I rested my head on the wall, closing my eyes.

“She will be fine Yuria. Anna’s strong.”

I recognised Yui’s voice next to me. I opened my eyes. Yui’s words made me feel weak. I felt like crying. 

“Don’t hold it Yuria.”

I cried. I felt Yui’s arms wrapping my body. She stroked my back slowly. The room became silent. We could clearly hear my sobs. I felt bad. I wanted to leave, but Yui’s arms were warm and comforting.

I decided to go to the hospital after two days. Anna hadn’t moved, she was still like when I left her. I leaned my back against the wall, staring at her. I couldn’t speak anymore. I wasn’t even sure she could hear me. I had nothing to do here. But something hit me. I didn’t see anyone from her family coming.

“You have to go, I need to make some exam.” The doctor voice startled me.

I quickly turned around and looked at him. I nodded and left Anna, my heart tight.

Time passed, and Anna’s state didn’t change, mine either. I reached the building. Anna was stuck in my mind. I thought about nothing except her. I walked toward her room, ignoring people around me. I heard a voice. The doctor went out, alone. He only smiled at me while I came in, a bit stunned. I looked at the bed. Anna was still her. But she was sitting, smiling at me.

“A-Anna?” I muttered in a weak tone.

I had no words to describe what I felt at that very moment. I reached her bed, rushing. I hugged her tightly, trying to not let escape the tears from my eyes.

“You afraid me so much.” I mumbled, feeling her arms around my body.

I missed her. I missed her smile, her voice. I wanted her to talk to me again. I pulled away, sitting on the edge of the bed. I took her hand in my mines.

“How are you feeling?” I asked, looking at her.

“Fine, I guess.” She spoke with a weak voice.

I bit my lips, she looked upset. I clearly saw it. Why? I didn’t understand. She was injured but still alive. What was wrong?

“Don’t cry.” She told me, wiping the tears away.

It seemed that I couldn’t hold it anymore. Her hand on my face made my heart pound so hard. I held my breath, feeling dizzy.

“I’ll go.” I only mumbled, starting standing up.

She looked at me, stunned. I didn’t say anything and reached the door.

“Come tomorrow.” She spoke in a quiet tone.

I showed her a bitter smile and nodded before leaving. Anna meant to me. But her face, she wasn’t okay. She just woke up, but it was weird. She seemed upset. I came the day after. We didn’t really talk. I remained sitting next to her.

“The doctor told me you came a few times.”

“I did.” I even couldn’t look at her.

I wanted to ask her how she was feeling. I really wanted to, but I didn’t mutter another word.

“Could you come to pick me when I go out?” Anna broke the strange atmosphere.

“I will.”

That day came quickly. Jurina noticed I was feeling better. Of course, I was, Anna was okay. I reached Anna’s room. She was standing up, a smile on her lips. 

“Are you ready?” I asked, waiting near to the door while she finished packing her bag.

“I’m coming.”

We went back home together. I didn’t stay with Anna even though I really wanted. She needed to rest. I heard her coming to the balcony. I didn’t say a word. I only looked at her. I couldn’t look away. I was so happy she was okay.

“Yuria?” Her voice snapped my thoughts. “Something on your mind?”

“I’m just glad you’re okay.”

Her cheeks flushed, her smile still on her face. I missed it.

“I’m sorry if I made you worried.” She added with a cute voice.

I remained quiet for a few seconds, remembering her strange behaviour. I needed to ask her.

“Are you sure everything was okay?” I suddenly asked.

She looked at me, surprised. Her expression changed, becoming upset.

“Yes, it was.” She answered coldly.

“I know you’re lying. Why?” I didn’t know why but I needed to know, I wanted to know.

“It’s none of your business.” She left.

I thought we were friends. Why so sudden? Why? I liked her. I really did. But it seemed she didn’t trust me enough to tell me. I felt sad, almost betrayed. I was ready to leave the balcony, but she came back, talking to me.

“I’m sorry Yuria.” I looked at her, stunned. “I didn’t want to upset you.”

“It’s fine. You don’t need to tell me everything, Anna.” I told her, showing a bitter smile.

My heart broke in my chest. I felt like crying. I couldn’t take it anymore. I left the balcony quickly before bursting into tears in my living room. I didn’t know what was going on and it made me crazy. I understood something. I realised that I loved Anna. I needed to change my mind. I left my flat, coming to the downtown.

I went into the place. I let out a long sigh. So, it was what my heart wanted, to be with Anna. But I knew it was impossible. I even wasn't sure we were friends. People around me were talking, laughing, drinking together. They seemed happy. I reached the counter and sat down. Leaning on my elbows, I asked for a drink. I took it, feeling the intense taste along my throat.

“Another one.” I spoke, gazing the wood under the empty glass.

Another, another, another and another. I stopped counting. I didn't care anymore. I surely smelled alcohol strongly. My vision was blurry. The alcohol was burning my stomach. I was drunk.

“Hey.” I heard a light voice next to me.

I turned my head, looking at the girl. She was smiling at me. I smiled back, even though I didn't really know why.

“You should stop drinking.” She told me, sitting on the seat next to me.

“And what?”

I grabbed the full glass in front of me. I was ready to drink it, but the girl took it away from me. I stared at her, angry. She showed me a playful smile before drinking and gave me back an empty glass.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” I almost yelled in a clumsy tone.

“Your saviour.” She was still smiling at me.

I was seriously annoyed by the girl's behaviour. I just wanted to be alone. I didn't need anyone. I didn't want to have anyone.

“Hot.”

She stood up, but I just asked for another drink. The taste started burning my tongue. I felt hot, my head wanted to explode.

“Hey.” I called the girl who immediately turned around.

I grabbed her collar and clashed my lips against hers. She quickly answered my kiss. It was a drunk kiss. No meaning, no feelings. Empty. It was empty like me.

To Be Continued…

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 4: Sadness & Pain
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 07:59:27 AM »
Well, I guess I wasn't wrong about there being an accident then. :P

Annin why are you upset?  :?
Yuria was so worried about you.  :cry:

Ahhh, Yuria, don't you know that drinking because you're sad is a terrible idea?
I hope your "saviour" is who I think it is or you will have a lot of explaining to do.

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 5: Regret & Crush
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 09:03:39 AM »
@four4four: Well; Yuria is Yuria...  :lol: Thank you for commenting :)

Hey! Yuria's waking will be definitely hard after her night...

Chapter 5: Regret & Crush

I opened my eyes slowly, looking around me. The sun was bright in the sky. I tried to collect the memories of yesterday but I couldn't. I sat on my bed, feeling the cold against my skin. I was naked. My head hurt me a lot. My clothes were everywhere on the floor. I grabbed a long t-shirt and wore it. I clumsy stood up, reaching my bathroom. I took medicine in the feature. Then, I grabbed a glass of water. I felt the pill passing to my throat. I needed to take a shower. Wait. I cast a quick glance at the calendar. It was Sunday. I let out a relieved sigh and went into my bathroom again. I turned on the cold water. I felt it on my hair, my skin, my body. I closed my eyes, enjoying it. The cold water made me calm.

What happened? I couldn't remember. I knew that I drunk yesterday. I hoped that I didn't do anything silly. I didn't use to drink a lot. But when I did it, I promised myself it was the last time. We all do that anyway. Our head hurt, we felt dizzy and sleepy. We wanted to throw up all the day. And we couldn’t remember anything. So, why did we drink? To feel better? Was it really because of this? To avoid the pain? Maybe. I was upset. It didn't change after drinking. It was a stupid idea. I had no memory of last night.

I turned off the water. I left the bathroom after putting my clothes on me. I wasn't feeling well. I didn't want to drink my usual coffee. I just took my key and decided to go for a walk. Some fresh air could be good.

“Hello.” A moody Anna spoke next to me while I was closing my home's door.

“Hey...” I only answered, my voice barely audible.

“Could you be less noisy with your girlfriend, please?” She told me, her voice filled with embarrassment.

My what? Wait. What? Noisy? What did the hell happen? I quickly looked away from her eyes.

“I-I-I'm truly sorry!”

I slowly raised my eyes. She didn't show me an upset face anymore. She looked stunned, almost worried. 

“Yuria? Is everything okay?” She finally asked before putting her warm hand on my shoulder.

“I don't remember.”

“What?”

I looked at her, intensely before speaking again.

“I can't remember what happened yesterday.”

We remained both quiet. Anna must have known something, right? Because she heard noises. So embarrassing.

“Let's talk about it inside.” She only told me while I followed her to her flat.

I reached the couch and sat slowly. She quickly came next to me.

“In the middle of the night…” She started, her cheeks turning red. “Y-You…”

It was really embarrassing. I didn't know what to say. Well, I had nothing to say anyway.

“You came back, and you slept with someone… I saw a girl, she left your flat early in the morning.”

I slept with a girl. It was undoubtedly the girl from the bar. My mind was blank. I hated myself. I bit my lips, trying to not going crazy. I felt tears reaching my eyes, I quickly looked away from Anna. I didn't like it. I acted without thinking. I was just so stupid. Everything because of her. Could I tell her?

“So, it wasn't your girlfriend?” She suddenly asked, like relieved.

“No, of course, no. I don't even know her.”

Why did she ask me? She was just curious, right? What else could it be anyway?

“Hey, nothing serious happened.” She told me, seeing my tears.

She pulled me into her arms. I felt reassured. I didn't want to move anymore. Life was mean. Life was awful. I lost the control of my own life. It wasn’t boring anymore, it became crazy.
But then, another day started. It was as if nothing happened. We had troubles, and we forgot them. Life didn’t change. I went to work, meeting my friend. I reached the training room, Jurina next to me.

“They say it will have a new person for the costumes.”

“Isn't An- Iriyama-san enough?” I asked, correcting my mistake quickly.

Jurina noticed it, she looked at me with an amused smile.

“So, are you hiding some things from me?” She asked in a playful tone.

“I-I don't know what you're talking about.” I snapped, turning my eyes away from her.

She couldn't answer because our manager came in. It was quite rare to see him here.

“Good morning everyone.” He started speaking in a serious tone. “Well as you surely know, Iriyama-san will have another designer to assist her. Kato-san, welcome here.”

The girl stepped into the room, we all looked at her. Wait. I knew her, I already saw her. I cast a glance over Anna, her face suddenly became pale. Was she the girl from the last time? Anna recognised her. How did she see her? I thought she only heard us or when the girl left. 

“I'm Kato Rena, nice to meet you.” She bowed, a smile on her face.

So, Kato Rena was her name. It was really awkward.

“Is everything okay Yuria?” I heard Jurina whispering to me.

Should I tell her? She was my friend but, I didn't know. It could sound so strange. I just- It wasn’t important.

“Yeah, I'm fine.” I quickly cast a glance at her.

She only smiled. I hoped she believed me.

“You’re lying.”

Okay, she didn't believe me at all. I frowned a bit, telling her to shut her mouth. She giggled before listening to our manager. Once he was over, we started training again.

“So, are you going to tell me?” Jurina asked for the break.

I let out a sigh. I looked at Rena and Anna quickly, feeling my cheeks turning red again.

“I got drunk, and I slept with Rena.” I paused a couple of seconds, seeing Jurina’s stunned face. “I… Anna heard us.”

My friend bit her lips to hold back her laugh.

“Jurina! It’s not funny.” She avoided my eyes. “Rena left before I woke up.”

“Really? It sucks.” She snapped, casting a glance at Rena behind me. “Just ignore her then.”

Jurina was apparently angry with Rena. I smiled, she was caring after all.

“Wait, why did you drink?” My smile quickly dropped.

“I-”

“Everybody! The training begins again!”

I was interrupted, I didn’t want to tell Jurina yet. I wasn’t feeling ready. We came back to the training. I couldn’t tell her. When it was over, I changed myself, and I left the locker room. A voice stopped me on my way. I turned around, looking at the girl.

“Hey.” Rena greeted with a shy tone. “I wanted to apologise. I shouldn't have run away, but as you were drunk, I thought-”

“It's okay.” I interrupted her.

I just wanted to forget what happened. I was drunk, I didn't want to hear more about this accident.

“Let's have dinner. My treat of course.” She showed me a slight smile.

A dinner? With her? We slept once together, and she wanted to treat me to lunch, seriously? Well, she was not that bad after all. I could accept to change my mind. I was worried about Anna, perhaps for nothing.

“Why not.” I only answered, still looking at her.

“Tomorrow? I will come and pick you at home.”

I nodded, a smile on my face before leaving her.

I thought how my life was messy lately. I let out a sigh. I just needed to wait for Rena. I wondered why she asked me that. Maybe I should have refused. What if she just wanted to sleep with me? It was too late anyway. I didn’t know.

“That’s a pretty outfit. Do you have something to do?” Anna’s voice surprised me.

“I have a… dinner.” I put my eyes on her.

She didn’t look at me, but her gaze wasn’t like it used to be. She wasn’t smiling or anything. Her face was upset.

I heard a light knock on my door, I left Anna without saying a single word.   

“Are you ready?” Rena asked with a warm smile.

“I am.” I smiled back, and we left.

I followed her outside. Then, I walked next to her to the restaurant. I was a bit nervous, but it wasn’t the same feeling that when I had a date with Anna. I didn’t know really why. Perhaps if it was because of that night. Well, it was pretty awkward now. But she didn’t seem to mind it.

“How is Iriyama-san?”

I thought for a few seconds. Anna was kind, caring, a bit shy, pretty. Anna was awesome.

“She’s nice.” I showed a quick smile.

“I hope we could do great work together.” Rena answered without really looking at me.

“You will.” I spoke naturally.

She let out a light chuckle. I felt both my cheeks flushing. The waiter came with our plates. Rena took a bit of food.

“Hot.” She muttered, her hand in front of her mouth.

W-Wait. I already heard that before.

“Are you okay? You’re all red.”

“I-I-I’m fine.” I mumbled, lowering my head.

I remembered the past event. Everything didn’t come back, but after the same comment, I kissed Rena. I needed to stop thinking about it. 

It was great. I really enjoyed my time with Rena. Once the meal was over, we decided to come back home for one last drink. I accepted, I didn’t want to hurt her by saying no. Rena was nice.

“So, did you have fun?” A cold voice asked behind our back.

Rena and I slowly turned around, discovering Anna.

“A-Anna?” I only mumbled, stunned.

Why was she here? Well, we were in front of my flat, she lived next door. But, why did she ask this? I mean, with this tone. I wondered if something was wrong. Maybe the same thing that after her accident. I was worried about her.

“Yes, we had.” Rena snapped, she looked angry.

Anna stared straight into my eyes. I saw pain. She was hurt…? I didn’t understand. Why? Was it my fault? What was going on?

“Then, enjoy. And be less noisy than the last time.” Anna told us, walking away.

I felt my cheeks flushing quickly. I lowered a bit my head, looking at the door again. Was she… No. Impossible. I opened the door and stepped inside my flat. I offered Rena a drink.

“Thank you for the meal.”

“You’re welcome.” She smiled, taking a mouthful.

Rena was pretty, not as much as Anna but still. We just had a meal. After sleeping together the day before. And I didn’t remember what happened when we left the pub. But she did, she clearly remembered what happened and how noisy we were. I felt my cheeks flushing. What was I thinking right now? Seriously…

“Are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah.”

She looked at the balcony.

“You must have a great view.”

I smiled and stood up
“I’ll show you.”

She followed me, amazed by the city under our feet. Indeed, it was beautiful.

“I’m sorry for what happened with Anna.” I told her, looking away from her eyes.

“It’s okay. I don’t really understand why Anna acts harshly with me.”

“I-I don’t know either.” I mumbled, showing an almost fake smile.

I didn’t know it was right, but it looked like jealousy. Anna wasn’t jealousy, right? She had no reason for being jealous.

Rena’s hands around mine stopped my thoughts. I raised my head, looking at her. No, it couldn’t happen. She leaned toward me slowly, her lips a few inches apart from mine. My heart beat quickly in my chest. Should I kiss her?

To Be Continued…

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 5: Regret & Crush
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 07:15:26 PM »
YURIA!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry:
What are you doing!?
The ship has already shipped!
Don't you dare let YuriAnnin sink! :cry:

I'm sorry Rena but you got to go. :(

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 6: Rejection & First step
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2018, 11:19:05 AM »
@four4four: I don't know what Yuria was doing too... :P Thank you for commenting ^^

Hello! Will Yuria stop doing stupid things....? :P

Chapter 6: Rejection & First step

“I’m sorry Rena.” I released her hands, stepping back.

She stared at me, upset. I felt horrible. I just pushed her away. Even though what happened, we spent a good time together. But I didn’t want to go further.

“It’s okay. I-” She stopped talking, looking away from me.

A light sigh escaped her mouth. She must have been disappointed. She turned around and left me. I didn’t have to feel guilty. I hoped that I shouldn’t have to. I didn’t know. I could add another problem for the week. Great. And it will be awkward at work.

Finally, it wasn’t. Rena acted as usual. She didn’t show anything. I didn’t really know if she wasn’t upset or if she hid it. I didn’t want to care about it.

“You’re still here Yuria?” Jurina asked me.

I stopped dancing and turned the music off.

“I-I don’t want to go home.”

She looked at me, confused. She walked to me, putting her hand on my shoulder. I stared in front of me, in the mirror.

“You know, you look exhausted.” She told me, a slight smile on her lips.

I let out a sigh. I really didn’t want to go home. I hadn’t seen Anna for days. I just- I wanted to see her but it afraid me. My heart turned wild every time she was around.

“You’re right.” I admitted and took my stuff.

Jurina and I left. I decided to take a warm shower once I reached my flat. Anna should have been there for a long time already. I wondered what she was doing. I walked on the balcony, as almost every day.
The sky. I tried hard to still look up at it. Anna was here, next to me, on her own balcony. I wanted to hold myself. A bit ironic. Before, I just ignored her. I liked to look at the sky. But now, I wanted to look at her. I cast a quick glance at her. She was staring at the stars. She looked so gorgeous, as always.

“Yuria…” Her voice sounded like a whisper.

I walked to the gate which separated our balconies. It was as if something dragged me. Anna was intensely looking at me. I put my two hands on the cold metal. She stood up and went in front me. I felt my hand warmed up. I glanced at it. Anna's hands were upon mine. I couldn't help, but I gazed at her again. She was so perfect. I noticed how close our faces were. I didn't want to step back. I looked at her lips. I wanted to taste them so badly. My heart pounded widely. I finally leaned over until I felt her mouth against mine. I kissed her. She didn't push me away. I raised my arm and stroked her cheek, deepening the kiss. I felt her lips playing with mine. I enjoyed it. She put her hand on my waist. The gate limited our skin touches. I released her lips little by little. I looked into her eyes. I wanted to hold her right now but I couldn't.
We didn't speak. Anna looked empty. Did I do something wrong? She showed me a light smile. It seemed bittersweet. Why? She left a light kiss on my lips before leaving me alone. Did she regret it? I just hoped she wasn't upset. She kissed me back. Did she have feelings for me? I was lost, again.

I woke up, prepared myself to go to the work. I closed my door. I felt nervous. I didn’t see Anna. We were used to going to work together, but I couldn’t wait for her. I was afraid. The way she pulled away yesterday made me think something was wrong.

“Hi Yuria.” Jurina almost shouted, coming to me.

I smiled, greeting her back. I quickly looked around in the room. Anna was already here.

“Yuria?”

“Huh? Yes?”

“You’re spacing out.” She giggled a bit.

“Sorry.” I turned my eyes to my friend again.

Our choreographer called us, Rena and Anna by her side. I tried to not look at my neighbour. It was hard, I could stare at her for hours.

“You will try the new outfits.”

The new outfits? Will we have a new dance? 

“Kizaki and Matsui, you will come first to try the center’s outfit.”

I looked at Jurina, she didn’t seem stunned at all. Center? Again. Wait, did I miss something? We nodded and followed the designers.

“That’s so great Yuria! We will be center again.” Jurina smiled like a kid.

“I didn’t think that will happen again.” I honestly answer.

She chuckled, and we went in the room.

“You can remove your clothes.” Anna told me, blushing a bit.

Jurina and I followed her order. Anna gave me my outfit while Rena was next to us with my friend. Anna was staring at me. She looked really focused on her work.

“Perhaps if…” She mumbled, coming closer to me.

I felt her hands on my back. I held my breath, feeling my cheeks become red. I cast a quick glance at Jurina, she was looking at me, curious. Anna’s breathing was on my neck. Jurina tried to not laugh at me, seeing how embarrassed I was. Anna moved away, and I turned around without meeting her eyes.

“Wait.” She went down to my thighs, touching the tissue of the outfit.

I could feel her warm hands on my skin. My heart pounded fast in my chest as if it was going to explode. I coughed a bit. She raised her head, looking at me. She seemed to understand, her cheeks were quickly coloured with red. She stood up, muttering everything was okay. I bowed a bit before putting my usual clothes and leave.

“It was embarrassing.” Jurina told me when she went out a few minutes after me.

“D-Don’t laugh! It was horrible.”

“What happened with Anna?” She asked with puppy eyes.

My face became redder when I remembered our kiss.

“It’s none of your business.” I mumbled, looking away from Jurina.

She stayed quiet. I knew she will not give up that easily. I took my bottle and started drinking the cold water.

“You kissed?”

I spit the water on the ground before coughing heavily.

“Is everything okay here?” Anna asked, going out from the room.

I looked at her, still coughing.

“Y-Yuria? Are you okay?” She asked in a worried tone.

She came closer and began to stroke my back slowly to soothe the coughs. It was a murder attempt. Jurina clearly tried to kill me. She didn’t move from her spot, still staring at me, dumbfounded. I could find a regular breathing way quickly.

“T-Thank you.”

Anna showed me a slight smile. Something was wrong. And I didn’t know what. After some seconds, she left me with the stunned Jurina.

“But why is it awkward?” She asked me, tilted her head.

“She didn’t say anything. It looked as if she regrets it.” I let out a light sigh.

“I don’t think she regrets it.” Jurina paused a few seconds. “The way she looks at you, she cares about you Yuria.”

I looked at my friend, surprised. Serious Jurina was next to me. Did Anna care? I didn’t know. I didn’t understand. But I couldn’t let the things like they were. I smiled at Jurina.

“I’ll try to talk to her.”

She nodded and smiled back. I hoped to have an answer.

Anna and I left our workplace at the same time, but I couldn’t talk to her. She was right next to me, and my voice stayed stuck in my throat. I kept quiet until I reached home. I let out a long sigh. Maybe, I should have just knocked on her door. I didn’t know what do to. Some fresh air could be right. I stepped on the balcony. Anna was here. I looked at her. I easily distinguished her perfect curves, her slender waist under the cute dress she was wearing. I also could see her bare neck and shoulders. Her skin looked smooth, I wanted to taste it. Our kiss was not enough. I wanted to feel her lips again. She didn't look at me, she was gazing up at the dark sky as she always did. Like I was used to doing before, but now, I looked at her. I liked the serious face that she had. I wanted to see her smile. It felt like I didn’t see it for a long time. I would have liked to hear her sweet laugh with this smile. It sounded like a soft melody. She left her balcony when I was still daydreaming about her. I let out a sigh. I decided to come back inside, I had nothing to do anymore. I heard a light knock on my home door. I opened it, seeing someone unexpected.   

“A-Anna?” I muttered in a stunned tone.

To Be Continued…

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 6: Rejection & First step
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2018, 02:32:43 PM »
Is it time for the confession?
Will they finally tell the other about their feelings?
Are they going to do some adult things together? :wink:

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 7: Smiles & Cries
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 11:47:13 AM »
@four4four: Eheh, who knows? :P Thanks for commenting :)

Hello! The next chapter will be the final one... :)

Anyway, have a nice reading!

Chapter 7: Smiles & Cries

I let Anna go inside. She didn't tell me anything. She just sat on the sofa, and I came next to her.

“Yuria…” She started speaking, putting her hair behind her ear.

I immediately turned to her, waiting for her to say something else. But she didn't. She put one of her hand on my cheek. We both leaned over until our lips met again. It was soft as I remembered from the first time. I put my hands on her hips. The sounds of kisses filled my quiet flat. My heart beat faster and faster in my chest. I didn't want it to end. She was the one who broke the sweet time. I looked at her, her both cheeks flushed. She attacked my lips again. I pulled her closer to me, she finally sat on my laps, face to face. She slowly bit my lower lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together for a few seconds, exploring each other’s mouths. It felt so great. My hands were on her back, holding her close. After some minutes, we pulled back, exhausted by our passionate kisses.

“I like you a lot Yuria.” She told me in a serious tone, brushing her lips against mine.

I also liked Anna. No, I loved her. I was sure. But I wasn't able to say that I fell in love with her. She only smiled, seeing I didn't answer.

“I saw you on the balcony. You were staring at me… again.” She spoke in a seductive tone. “Tell me Yuria, what do you want?” She asked, leaning over to my neck before nibbling it gently.

She pushed herself away. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds. It was burning my tongue, and it finally slipped out.

“I want you.” I answered, crashing my lips against hers.

I woke up slowly, feeling the warm body on me. I recalled yesterday’s event and smiled. I looked next to me, Anna was here, resting on my bare skin. Her left arm around my waist, her head buried in my neck. I stared at every detail of her skin. She was so gorgeous. My fingers ran through her hair, I hoped to not wake her up. But I heard a light groan. I stopped moving. She raised her head, gazing at me. Her cheeks quickly became red. I chuckled, and she buried her head again.

“D-Don’t laugh.” She mumbled, still hidden.

“But you’re so cute-Ah!” Anna cut my sentence by biting my neck playfully.

“Shut up idiot.”

She pulled herself away, looking at me. I felt her lips on mine and enjoyed them for a few minutes. I waited for it for a while.

“I love you.” She told me, biting her lips as if she was afraid.

“I…” I paused myself.

Why couldn’t I say it? Was it that complicate? I loved her. I knew it.

She began to move away from me. I surely hurt her. I let out a sigh and grabbed my clothes. Once we were both dressed, we took our breakfast. It was silent. Did she think I only wanted to sleep with her? I hoped not. I needed to tell her about my feelings.

“I need to go.” She mumbled after the breakfast.

“Why?”

“I-I have work to do.” She avoided my eyes, standing up.

I couldn’t let her go. I reached her and hugged her from behind. I felt her body tensed up. I wrapped her waist with my arms, putting my head on her warm neck.

“Stay.”

I released her waist slowly, praying that she will not run away. But she didn’t. She turned around, her gaze locked with mine. She cupped my cheek gently, a slight smile on her lips.

“I’m sorry.” I admitted, grabbing her hand on my cheek.

She evidently took it as a rejection, thinking I didn’t want her to be with me. She tried to remove her hand. I tightened my grip, decided to not let her go.

“Yuria, releas-”

“I love you.”

I immediately felt her lips against mine. I let out a small yelp, startled by the sudden move. I stepped back, trying to not lose my balance. Seriously, this girl was something.

“Anna…” I put my hands on her hips, making her slow down.

Her face was coloured with pink turning slowly red. She avoided my gaze, she seemed sorry. I lifted her chin up, making her look to me.

“I love you, Anna. I really do.” I told her before kissing her lips gently.

Our kiss was long and slow. Her arms quickly found a way to my waist while I pulled her neck to feel her close to me.

“I was rude. I’m sorry.” She told me, breathless.

“Should I forgive you?” I asked in a playing tone.

She smiled, putting her lips on mine again for several seconds. I couldn’t tell how much I loved having her close to me, her mouth on mine. 

“Please.” She pouted a bit, blushing.

She wasn’t looking at me. Her eyes were on my neck, she playfully bit her lips while her hands were playing with the button of my shirt.

“Let’s go out today.”

“Where?”

“Amusement park?”

She nodded. I was so happy. It couldn’t be better. We quickly left and enjoyed our time there, like both kids.

“Let’s do this.” I pointed the ghost train out.

“I-I don’t really like this kind of stuff.” Anna mumbled, still looking at the attraction.

“I’m not giving you any choice.” I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to it.

We sat next to each other. Anna was holding her breath. I wondered if she was afraid. It started, she quickly closed her eyes. I slowly put my arm around her. Her head fell on my shoulder. My heart was beating hard because of our closeness. I took her hand in mine, giving it a light squeeze. I didn’t let go her hand even though it was over. Then, we decided to grab some food.

“What are you staring at?” Anna asked, eating her ice cream.

“Wait.”

I came closer, licking the ice cream on the corner of her lips. I smiled while she quickly turned red.

“It was bothering me.” I stuck my tongue out.
“O-Okay.” She mumbled, her eyes looking away from mine.

How cute she was. Suddenly, her gaze stayed on something. I looked in the same way. I let out a chuckle. I stood up and kissed her temple to make her pay attention to me.

“I’m going to win this tortoise for you then.” She opened her mouth to answer, but I didn’t let her. “You’re just such a kid.” I teased her before leaving.

Discovering this side of Anna was funny. She was caring, shy and if I could say it, sexy. But her childish side was something new. I wondered if this girl wasn’t too perfect.
We walked back home, the big tortoise plush toy in my hand, talking through all the way. It was already pretty late. We tried to be quiet in the calm street, but we couldn’t hold back our laughs. I was sure people around wondered if we were drunk. But we weren't drunk. We were just happy.

“Hey, Yuria.”

I recognised Rena in front of us. She glanced at Anna.

“And Anna.”

We greeted her back. Anna looked annoyed. They definitively didn’t like each other.

“Sorry for disturbing you for your date.” She quickly apologised and walked away. “See you at work tomorrow.”

“See you.” I turned my attention to Anna again. “You don’t like her, right?”

“You slept with her.”

I was glad that she couldn’t see how my cheeks were red right now.

“But I was drunk…”

“And damn noisy.”

Why did she need to remind me that awkward event…? She leaned toward my ears, whispering something.

“Anyway, even sober you’re noisy.”

“You’re an idiot.” She chuckled while I looked straight in front of me.

I suddenly remembered what happened the last time we walked in the dark street. I cleared my throat, trying to focus on something else. I felt Anna’s hand around mine. She stopped walking, making me look at her. Her other hand touched my cheek gently.

“I’m here, okay?”

I managed to show a smile on my lips. I knew, but it was a bad memory. Anna’s lips stayed upon my own for a few seconds, and we went back walking.
We quickly reached our building. I stopped in front of my flat. Should I ask her to come? Maybe not yet. I just want to spend some times with her. Well, we were together all the day. A light kiss on my lips interrupted my thoughts.

“I will go home. We have work tomorrow. It’s better for both to sleep.”

I nodded, my cheeks flushed. I leaned over, kissing Anna gently. I felt her hands on my waist, pushing me against the door. It quickly became passionate, feeling her wet muscle in my mouth. I mentally prayed that nobody will pass in the corridor.

“Or maybe we should just enjoy our night.” She whispered against my lips.

The next waking was pretty hard. But it felt great to have Anna next to me. I put a kiss on her forehead to wake her up. She groaned, not really happy.

“We will be late.”

“Just five more minutes.” She muttered in a sleepy tone before turning around.

This girl, seriously. We were going to be late if she didn’t wake up.

“Anna, please.”

She muttered a word that I didn’t understand. She was pretty stubborn I sighed and came close to her.

“I’m tired.”

“But we need to go.”

“You go then.”

“What about the flat?”

She couldn’t lock the door, I didn’t want to let her alone and sleepy here.

“You’re annoying.” She snapped, but I could hold back my laugh and let out a chuckle.

Anna was definitely moody because of the lack of sleep. It was a little bit of her fault after all.

“Let me ten more minutes.”

I sighed, defeated by her cuteness. I closed my eyes, holding Anna close to me. 

“Yuria! We’re late!” The sudden shout pulled me from my comfortable sleep.

“Who’s to blame?” I answered back, standing up.

Anna quickly put her clothes, grabbing a cookie and ready to leave. I did the same, and we were prepared. With one hour late, a bit more in fact.

“We’re late, sorry.” Anna and I bowed in front of the choreographer.

“Rena is waiting for you.” She told Anna. “And you go to the changing room.” I nodded, and we both left.

Jurina quickly reached my side, a grin on her face.

“So? What happened?”

“Oversleep.”

“Both?”

“Bad luck…?” I answered, putting my t-shirt.

“You’re lying. You were together, right?”

I looked at the door for some time before turning my gaze on Jurina.

“Yes. But keep quiet.”

“Don’t worry.” She smiled, she looked happy for me.

“Everyone, come here.” The choreographer called us. “Now that everyone’s here, we can start.”

She turned the music on, and we danced. I could easily felt Anna’s gaze on me. It made me embarrassed. But suddenly the music stopped.

“Matsui-san, can I know what is so funny?”

I looked at my friend. She desperately tried to hold back her laugh. It took me a few seconds to understand. Rena was glaring at Anna next to her. Anna was looking at me. I was embarrassed. It was enough to Jurina made fun of me. This girl, seriously.
Finally, our day wasn’t disastrous. But the next ones were so amazing. I spent a lot of times with Anna. We went work and came back home together. She passed a lot of night in my flat. But today was another day off, and I was at hers.

I didn’t want to move anymore. I was fine, Anna into my arms. I stroked her hair gently. The flat was silent. We didn’t need to talk, we knew everything was okay. I wasn’t used to spending a lot of time at Anna’s home. I let a light kiss on her forehead. She raised her head to me, smiling. I quickly felt her lips against mine. I kissed her back, pressing my hands to her waist. She held my cheeks to deepen the kiss. Her lips were intoxicating, I couldn’t let them go. Our tongues danced together, exploring each other’s mouths. She broke the kiss to catch some air. She was intensely staring at me. Her eyes were filled with a kind of lust. I leaned over for another kiss. She answered me roughly, hands roaming on our bodies. We clumsy stood up to reach her bedroom. Her hands were around my neck. I stroked her thigh slowly, then, I gently pushed her again the bed, but the kiss started fading. I felt her arms giving up. I pulled away and looked at her. She avoided my gaze. She wasn’t smiling, her eyes looked upset.

“Anna? Is something wrong?” I asked in a worried tone.

She burst into tears. I removed myself, and both sat on the edge of the bed. Her face was hidden in her hand. I didn’t dare to talk. I didn’t understand. I felt like I couldn’t reach her, I couldn’t comfort her. I suddenly felt useless.

“Why are you crying?” I finally managed to ask.

But I had no answer. Anna kept crying. Was it my fault? Did I do something wrong?

A powerful sound on the door stopped my questions. I let out a light sigh before leaving Anna to see what happened. I opened the door, slowly…

To Be Continued…

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 7: Smiles & Cries
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2018, 07:46:25 PM »
Yes! They finally confessed!
They also had some adult time. :wub:
But why was Annin crying? Who was at the door?
This better not be a bad end. :cry:

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 8: Lie & Truth [END]
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 09:36:15 AM »
@four4four: Hm... Well........  :P Thank you as always :)

Hello! This is the last chapter! I hope you enjoyed the story, and don't worry, I'll be back with another in a few days :3

Anyway, have a nice reading!

Chapter 8: Lie & Truth [END]

“Where is Anna?” The guy shouted, pushing me to go inside the house.

I followed him, going to the crying girl. I wanted to ask who he was, why did he want to see Anna. But Anna’s expression when he was in front of her stopped me. He took her into his arms. I stayed here, looking at them.

“I don’t want to see you anymore.” She yelled, pushing him away.

“I don’t understand. Why? We were fine together, right?”

I still didn’t understand. Together? What did he mean? Who was him?

“I still love you.” He told her, touching her hair.

Who the fuck was he to touch my girl? I couldn’t tell her this. I was her girlfriend.
She made him removing his hand. The tears kept running on her cheeks, but they were silent.

“Go out from here.” She looked straight into his eyes. “I don’t want to see you anymore.”

“Anna, listen to me.” He paused a couple of times, but Anna’s eyes were still avoiding him. “We were together for a while. Did something happen?”

I had no words to describe the pain rushing in my chest. I would like to punch his face so hard even though it wasn’t his fault. He looked lost as much as me. Why did she do that?

“It’s over between us. Please, don’t ever come back.”

He stepped back and left the bedroom. He was sobbing. I turned around and reached him.

“I loved her so much. I don’t understand why she broke up with me.” He told me, wiping his tears away.

I remained quiet. This guy was Anna’s boyfriend, right? Did she cheat on me? Or on him? Why didn’t she tell me that she was already with someone? I didn’t understand. I was mad at Anna. She shouldn’t have hidden it.

“You’re Anna’s friend, right? Do you know if she sees or loves someone else?” He asked me, trying to understand.

Anna loved me, that was what she said. Did she? I didn’t know anymore.

“I-I don’t think so.” I only could answer.

I couldn’t tell him. I just wanted him to leave the place.

“She suddenly sent me a text a few days ago, saying she wanted to break up.” He took a deep breath. “I don’t understand her.” 

He cast a last glance at Anna’s bedroom and left, slamming the door. I locked the door behind him, resting my head on it for some seconds. I could hear footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Anna, wiping her tears. I left like crying.

“Why…?”

She didn’t answer. I let out a sigh, ready to leave.

“Don’t. Please Yuria, I need you.” She begged with a hopeless voice.

“Let’s talk.” I only answered, sitting on the couch.

She reached me and sat. I waited for her to talk first. I wanted to know. I couldn’t hate her. I loved her, I really loved her. But I was so mad.

“He was my boyfriend.”

We didn’t dare to look at each other. I remained to stare straight in front of me.

“Did you cheat on me?”

“I was already with him before to meet you. But I fell for you.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was afraid of losing you.”

“Did you see him when we were together?”

“No, he doesn’t live in Tokyo.”

“So, you wanted to hide it from me.”

“I didn’t want to break our friendship Yuria. If I had told you, we couldn’t have been together.”

I bit my lips. Anna was right, I would have just hidden my feelings for her, but I was her girlfriend. Everything suddenly broke around me. Will she cheat on me like she did with her boyfriend? I didn’t imagine her doing that. She wasn’t like that. I looked at her. She was broken, the tears ran down her cheeks.

“I think I need some time to think Anna.”

She only nodded, I was ready to leave her, hearing the sobs behind me. It was too hard, it hurt to see her crying like this.

“I’m so sorry…”

“Anna please, stop crying. I can’t let you go if you don’t stop.”

She wiped her tears, smiling a bit. Her eyes were red, she looked pale. I couldn’t stay here. I avoided to look at her any longer and left. I rushed to reach my flat. Once I was inside, I leaned on the wall, closing my eyes. The tears flowed on my face, I burst into tears. Why was it so hard to be in love?
I couldn’t sleep. My mind was still full of thoughts. I wanted to think about what happened, but it looked impossible for now.
I decided to call Jurina. I lazily grabbed my phone and send a text to her. I asked her to meet me a café. I moved from my bed, reaching the shower. The water was cold, but I didn’t care. My mind wasn’t working right now. I cast a look at my phone before putting my clothes. Jurina accepted. I needed to tell her everything. When I was ready, I left my flat, praying to not run into Anna.

“Hello, Yuria.” Jurina smiled, giving me a quick hug.

I greeted her back, and we walked into the place. She looked at me as if she knew. She was my friend, after all, she could see quickly that I wasn’t okay.

“I’m listening to you.”

I told her everything about the accident, the complete story with Rena and Anna’s boyfriend. She was listening to me carefully, nodding sometimes. She looked focused.

“You love her, right?” She finally asked in a serious tone.

“Yes…” I turned my eyes away from Jurina’s. “But I’m afraid she’ll cheat on me like she did with her boyfriend.”

“Ex-boyfriend.” She immediately corrected me.

I stared at her stunned. She was right. So? What should I do now?

“Jurina… I don’t know…” She chuckled after my sentence.

“I don’t know either.” I let out a sigh. “Do what your heart tells you.”

“Sounds like a romance drama.” I snapped a bit coldly.

“It doesn’t matter.” She stuck her tongue.

I finally showed a slight smile. What did my heart say? I didn’t even know. I loved Anna so much, but I was afraid about the future. I needed to talk to her.

I waited a few days, collecting my thoughts.

“Yuria?” I turned around to the voice, seeing Yui. “You look thinking.”

“I have some personal issues.” I answered, managing to show a reassuring smile.

“Oh, you too?”

I raised an eyebrow, surprised by Yui’s sentence. 

“What do you mean?”

“Anna was crying earlier.” She paused a bit of time. “Personal issue.” She quickly shrugged.

I wanted to answer, but Anna came into the training room. She looked so upset. It was painful. I needed to talk to her soon.

The next day for the evening, I decided to meet her. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It had been opened slowly. Anna stared at me, surprised. Her eyes were red and puffy, she looked tired. I could see that her cheeks were still wet. My heart tightened in my chest.
We couldn’t control our life or our feelings. I felt it now. I didn’t control anything. I couldn’t control anything. Anna fell in love with me. She didn’t choose it. I knew it. No matter if she was already with someone else. She couldn’t decide who she loved.

“I want to talk to you.”

She let me go in without saying a single word. I looked around, a stack of tissues was on the table. Did she cry that much? It wasn’t the right time to feel guilty. It wasn’t my fault after all, right…? We sat on the couch, she didn’t look at me, her head lowered. I just needed to tell her what I felt.

“Look at me.”

Usually, I would have lifted her chin up with my hand, but I didn’t dare to touch her. She raised her head, but her eyes still avoided to look at mine.

“I know you didn’t want to hurt me, but you did.” I paused a few seconds, taking her hand. “When I saw him, touching you, saying he loved you. It broke my heart. I want to be the only one in your life.”

Finally, Anna’s eyes meet mine, making my heart pound hard.

“I thought about it for the past days. But… I love you so much. I can’t live without you.” 

I saw a reassured smile on her face. I pulled her into a hug. She needed to say something now.

“Thank you, Yuria.” It was followed by a sniffle in my neck.

“Don’t cry. I want to see your smile again.”

“I’m so sorry for what I’ve done. I love you so much.”

We pushed ourselves away. I smiled and wiped the silent tears which were running over her face. I remained afraid. Will she cheat on me? This question was still in my mind.

“Yuria? Tell me what’s on your mind.” She told me in a concerned tone.

“I- Aren’t you going to leave me?” My voice was weak and uncertain.

“Trust me Yuria. Give me another chance…”

I was ready to give her one. I wanted to trust her again. 

“I will.”

We leaned slowly over, before tasting each other’s lips. I missed them so much. My hands unconsciously roamed over Anna’s body, pushing her against the sofa. I suddenly broke the kiss, she looked at me, stunned.

“One last thing. I don’t want to see you cry for the next weeks.”

She chuckled and nodded. I buried my face in her neck, and lied down my body against hers. I could stay here forever. Even though it was more comfortable when she was the one who was lying on me. I giggled, unable to hold it.

“Why are you laughing?” Anna asked, bewildered.

“Let’s switch.” I answered, standing up.

She left the sofa and let me go first. Her head resting on my shoulder, her arm around my waist and her breath against my neck. It was perfect.

“It’s really more comfortable like this.” She chuckled a bit.

“I was thinking the same.” I answered, smiling before kissing her forehead gently.

“I love you, I really do.”

“I love you too, Anna.”

I’ll manage to live with these feelings. I can’t control my life, but I want to try. Life isn’t a lie. Yes, life is hard and harder with lies. But life is something awesome and even better with love.

The End. 

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Lie (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 8: Lie & Truth [END]
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2018, 04:16:40 AM »
Yay, happy ending. :wub:
Annin doesn't need that boyfriend; she has Yuria. :heart:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - TOKYO GIRL