JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - U & Me

Author Topic: [MG2] The Episode 12 Discussion Thread - "最終話「青春と気づかないまま」"  (Read 15541 times)

Offline +u+u

• Member+
The first half I was watching like "wheee, yeah, lotsa beating, lotsa action, Gakuran slide kick wooyeaaahh, all the previous queens appearing, Sayaka!!" And then it just started to become lame as Maeda appeared...  :doh: People were waiting for Maeda x Shibuya fight for all this time and we get nothing? Booooo!!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Now that it is over, I can say the best thing was...

Offline LonelySoldier

• Udonland Brigade
  • Member+
The war (with all those nostalgia and fanservices) was :thumbsup

But when Maeda came, it's just full of FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU...  :banghead:

Seeing how disappointing Maeda's character in this season makes Nezumi and Shibuya look like protagonists. Yeah, I hate this season's Maeda...

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!

My oshimen harem  :wub:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Imma pretend the entire season of WTF Maeda munching on petals and beating up random thugs were all in aid of her getting the attention of Takadeka. Look how happy Takaachan were sitting next to each other in the car on the way to the airport to elope

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Uff they should've let Maeda and Shibuya fight, then after the fight they made this peace between Yabakuna and Majijo.

I only like the first half of the episode where the war had started, Gekikara appeared holding an IV - total win!, The Former Queens - Comeback of Sade, Torigoya and Black, Sayaka, and Yuka-Yuki made the Majijo's fighting spirit lift up and Daruma with her Chicken Wings of Victory. My excitement dropped when the second half started total made my expectation fail.

LOL HOW AM I EVEN GOING TO THINK THERE IS SEASON 3 IF THE END IS NOT SO AWESOME. But yerrr, I am still waiting for season 3 cause I can smell some next shizz going on. I.E Gekikara will graduate, Maeda will be let out of jail, Majijo will have another rival school and now with the help of Yabakuna(Shibuya's troops) - :]]] STILL THE ENDING IS MESSED UP.

Overall I like this season though season 1 is still fierce than 2.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline zeru0104

hope that there will be a third season. lots of things that are left open. nakamata shiori's purpose? where is miso (kimoto kanon)?? does deka takamina has any relation to takamina of maeda's past?  :banghead:

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Finally watched it :sweatdrop:

Huge fight was cool, the rest sucked giant donkey balls.

Do not want season 3.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Indeed, epic fight was epic.  Loved seeing everyone back in the show.  I just want a Gakuran spinoff series.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
The beauty of the S2 ending is that they haven't even reached graduation yet. For all we know the entirety of S2 took place over the course of 2 weeks, one ep a day. So there's absolutely no reason for S3 to ditch any of S2's current students, including Maeda.  :panic:

Not like any of them are gonna get any screentime, judging by S2's trends, grumblegrumblegrumble. It's gonna be all NMB, I bet.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
My main thought at the end was "...ok, so... should TakaDeka have her own thread on JPHiP or should she be in the Minami thread..."
Ambiguous dialogue was ambiguous.

And then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. Maeda never wore glasses (or presumably contacts) when she was with Minami. She never really knew what she looked like.  XD

Anyway, I liked the final ep simply because of all the epic returns. And Gekikara beating someone with her IV.

They've set it up now so they can have another entire year with Maeda, though. If she's in jail, she can't graduate.

Sorry for my semi-incoherent early morning ramblings.

Offline LonelySoldier

• Udonland Brigade
  • Member+
If there are 3rd season, I hope it will be a 'Prison Break', with Maeda as the main star... (again)

Offline Rayle

• Member+
^ Just to spite you, they'll make "Prison Break starring Kimoto Kanon"  :P

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
I deleted the posts by 48bitchesftw and gracula because:

B. Mature Content

1. Any Perv talk/images/video/etc. of underage artists are not allowed
a) Strictly NO sexual themed images, videos or talk about persons below 18 years of age.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:00:54 PM by BarrieV »

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I deleted the posts by 48bitchesftw and gracula because:

B. Mature Content

1. Any Perv talk/images/video/etc. of underage artists are not allowed
a) Strictly NO sexual themed images, videos or talk about persons below 18 years of age.

:lol: K- i guess we'll just make do with the KinjiFuta threads then.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - U & Me