JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Get Over

Author Topic: [own fiction] Just making it up as I go along  (Read 5017 times)

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
[own fiction] Just making it up as I go along
« on: July 09, 2011, 09:43:06 PM »
Hello I am Kasabian Jemstar,I am from Denmark, a British Northern man comes up to me ''I saw you kiss my wife the other day I'm gonna shoot you'' ''You're crazy'',I said''I did nothing. You should dye your hair!'' He shot me anyway and I ran from the bullet and I threw my arms up in the air,I did this CRAAAAAZY run and the bullet had gone but he caught me.  :banghead: ''Ow don't bang my head against the wall it hurts'',I said. ''Oh alright then'',he said and left. But then he came back! ''NOT!'',he cried. :banghead: ''AAAAAAHH!'',I screamed. ''Ahahahaha I made the story up because I'm evil!'',he cried. ''I don't have a wife!'' ''YOU DON'T HAVE A WHAT?'' I cried and kicked him from behind. Then the woman came so we hugged.  :deco: ''I lied about the lie that is my wife really now I'm gonna shoot you again'',he said. That's the end of chapter one.

[I've done a radio play on YouTube and that's better]
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:49:45 PM by krpsygafan »

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
Re: [own fiction] Just making it up as I go along
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »
Chapter Two because I'm bored...

:lol: I laguhed. ''You will never shoot me again''. ''Yes I will!'',he said. ''No you won't'',I said. ''Yes I will'' ''No you won't'' ''No I won't'' ''Yes you w-OH NO!'' ''AHAHAHA YOU'RE RIGHT I WILL!'' And he shot me. I grabbed his wife's hand and we ran into a taxi that was coming past. ''Hey Chance how's it going?'',I said. Chance was a Polish man I knew. ''It's going very well'',he said but it was a mask! He took it off and he was the man! He shot us! ''Oh no'',said his wife. We jumped out through the back window and did backflips but the British man was doing it too! ''You can't get away from me that easily!'',he said. Then his wife threw a grenade at him and it exploded. She took off a mask and she was Haruna from Scandal. ''Oh that's good!'',I said and then we kissed. I then morphed into a British man ''Well that doesn't happen every day'',I said.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:54:52 PM by krpsygafan »

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
Re: [own fiction] Just making it up as I go along
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 10:22:17 PM »
I'll start this again. This is gonna be much funnier. I'm not good at fanfics.

Chapter One: The Age of Time

One day I woke up. It was a very normal day. I went downstairs. My family were at the table,my parents and my sister but then they began to do something I never thought would happen. They took off their MASKS,and I found out they were robots!
''OH MY *?%%@|?:^%"^%"''|^$$$$$%^^^^&&*)(*(*#^%@@!#%&*(%#$@$%*o($#@%*#^&* GOD!'' I yelled and ran out of the kitchen but the table,with everyone still sat at it,slid along the floor. I was lucky to escape in time. I just kept running. I soon ran out of the house and the table and robots smashed in front of the doors. I then broke down and burst into tears.
''I've lost everything!'',I cried. ''I've lost my house,I've lost my family,I've lost EVERYTHING!'' Until I realised that I hadn't lost my house because the robots were dead so I went back in the house. I made my bowl of Sugar Puffs but they started to turn black and the milk turned green and I heard a voice whispering ''Die'',in my ears. ''Oh man'',I said. ''They've most definitely gone bad again''. Then I heard the door go. ''Oh no'',I thought. ''The killer robots who disguised themselves as my family are alive again''. I got a baseball bat ready. I opened the door and TJ from Power Rangers Turbo fell to the ground. ''Aw man,I'm changing!'',he said and his head began to change. It flashed different colours then a face started to become visible. It was Ayumi Kinoshita.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Get Over