JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Tremolo A

Author Topic: 48/46 Group OS Collection- Flashbacks of a Broken Past (Keyakizaka46) 8/1/18  (Read 50826 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
A/N Hello guys~ This a 1D songfic for Story Of My Life~ I'm new here and I like AKB48~ I am not new to fanfics in general but I am to AKB fanfics~ All of this is MaYuki with Takamina, Yuko and Acchan. Is in Yukirin's POV and I kinda've made Mayuyu die already~ Comment, read and enjoy~ I kinda made a cliffhanger ending and if your oshimen are either Mayuyu or Yukirin sorry~  :bleed eyes: Angst Might make an oneshot for the ending and make alternate endings~
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

The pictures up here are of you and me. I can never explain these events in much detail yet I never will. I always think you'll come back so I keep my heart open but I know you're not going to come back. It's always empty~ Without you my heart is so empty~

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

Yuko always told me "Just don't worry Yukirin. Mayuyu will always be watching you from up there" while pointing at the sky yet both of us seem so empty without her. These words will always be with me up until I die and when I do I'll be with you forever.

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The doctor told me: "Yuki-san. I'm afraid to say you're going to die in 3-4 months time" I was thinking What is wrong with me? Will I see Mayuyu again? I thought about you and everyone else. I was honestly terrified at the fact. So I decided to graduate from AKB which was a decision I knew you were going to object but I had no other choice yet I wished I could carry out your fighting spirit whilst you were still in the group.

The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of) The story of my life I give her hope I spend her love Until she's broke Inside The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

I know my mom knows something about this mysterious illness of mine. So I did ask and she said "You have congestive heart failure. Your father and Mayuyu died from this illness and I didn't want to tell you because you would've broken down . Yours is only in its early stages but when Mayu graduated hers was in its late stages and sadly took her life."  If you only told me Mayuyu, I would've comforted you when you needed it the most. I'd give you hope and faith when you needed it. 

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage

I know you're up in heaven somewhere. I can't change my memories with you. They're just... there. As I said I tried opening my heart to you... you just... just...  disappeared. So I put barriers around my lovelife so I wouldn't to go through heartbreaks again.

I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still And I'll be gone, gone tonight The fire beneath my feet is burning bright The way that I've been holding on so tight With nothing in between

I want my lovelife to be with you Mayuyu. I always imagine us under that sakura tree every morning before sunrise like we used to before you died except... as a couple. Now I'll be gone and will be with you.

The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm  And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of) The story of my lifeI give her hope I spend her love Until she's broke Inside The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

I could've loved you Mayuyu. Me and Yuko are suffering with you. What happened to "We're going to be together forever?"  Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. *Faints* I could hear Yuko yelling my name to the top of her lungs and I can't feel my heart beating like I usually can. "Get the ambulance, Takamina, Yukirin's in trouble get the ambulance!"  Yuko... Thank you very much. You're the senpai I needed. But I can't help but miss Mayuyu~

And I'll be waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

I've always been chasing you around for your love yet you never realised the love I gave you. I'll be waiting for you to love me back. I hear the sirens of the ambulance ringing and it was like the time you were in the ambulance just I'm the victim. As we reached the hospital the doctor called out to everyone who was around me, "Is anyone here blood type A as we need a heart donor for Miss Kashiwagi, her congestive heart failure is on its later stages. Either someone who's the same blood type or a blood type AB."  Our Soukantoku stepped up but she didn't offer yet said, "I know someone who is the same blood type. If she doesn't turn up I'll be Yukirin's heart donor" Then she called Acchan saying that I needed a heart donor and asked if she could be . But she rejected. So Takamina took the challenge of being my heart donor. Yuko was regretting the fact that couldn't talk to me, comfort me and confront me. Takamina walked with me toward the OR and changed into a hospital gown.  After an hour and a half, the doctor said......
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:42:54 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Story Of Our Lives (MaYuki, Takamina x Yuko? 1shot collection(?)) 08/12/13
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 12:25:13 PM »
You did this in tune to 1D's song. :cathappy:

OMG Mayuyu's gone? :cry:

And Yuki's going to die soon, too...

This is so sad. Why can't they be together? T^T

Alternate endings? That sounds interesting.

I can't wait for update. Good luck and welcome to the thread. :thumbsup :welcome
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 01:16:19 PM »
You did this in tune to 1D's song. :cathappy:

OMG Mayuyu's gone? :cry:

And Yuki's going to die soon, too...

This is so sad. Why can't they be together? T^T

Alternate endings? That sounds interesting.

I can't wait for update. Good luck and welcome to the thread. :thumbsup :welcome

I'm 1) Guessing you like 1D
      2) I know  :banghead: Why did I do that? I don't know~ They'll be together in heaven (I hope)
      3) Maybe I'm the unlucky shipper who always makes his OTPs die and not be together
      4) Thanks for the kind words ^_^

:yossi: <<< Takamina?

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 01:58:38 PM »
      3) Maybe I'm the unlucky shipper who always makes his OTPs die and not be together

I guess that means I need to prepare my heart everytime you update. :cry:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 02:08:41 PM »

I guess that means I need to prepare my heart everytime you update. :cry:

You never know I might pop up with a fluff MaYuki oneshot and you can't be so sure~ I'm writing the endings now ^_^  :otomerika:  :yossi: <<<< Harunyan and Takamina?????

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
A/N Hello people Double  update. Without further ado my first ending (With MaYuki ofc)

"She didn't make it, we tried all we could but Takahashi-san's heart wasn't a clear match for Kashiwagi-san." Everyone dropped down to the floor with me watching them from above so...  does that mean I'm a ghost? I think it does and yet someone seemed to be coming up to me whilst poking my back, "Yukirin... I'm with you now, I kept my side of our promise and you kept yours. I didn't realise your father had the same condition as I did yet you suffered the same fate as me. I honestly didn't want that to happen, I was watching the whole time Yukirin. I love you more than anything in the whole world. Maybe we were meant to be together just in unreasonable circumstances." Mayuyu said in a comforting tone. I was dumbfounded at the fact that Mayuyu was willing to stay by my side no matter what the circumstances are. Now we're just two ghosts living happily together.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
What a sweet and sad story

Please update soon

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Guys I'm happy~ I'm currently writing a songfic based on Acchan's Time Machine Nante Iranai~ So please watch for any updates~

-Michael- :panic: :panic: :panic: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
What other kinds of fanfics do you like to write? Who are your other OTPs besides Mayuki and Kojiyuu?

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
What other kinds of fanfics do you like to write? Who are your other OTPs besides Mayuki and Kojiyuu?

I'm trying to experiment with pairings so my next OS is A G-bender Yuko x Takamina based on Acchan's recent song. But MaYuki are making a slight cameo~ Just wait and see~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone

I'm trying to experiment with pairings so my next OS is A G-bender Yuko x Takamina based on Acchan's recent song. But MaYuki are making a slight cameo~ Just wait and see~

I made it (well most of it XD) I literally made it off of Acchan's Time Machine Nante Iranai.  :shocked As you may read I made Yukirin deaf and Mayuyu mute and Mayuyu and Yuko are guys~

Before I knew it you seemed to have closed your eyes
On the cafe terrace wrapped up in sunlight.

I closed my eyes for a second and I saw you. A perfect guy for me, I wonder how or who made me find him but I thank them. I think I should go talk to him.
   "Umm... Hi," I said rather gingerly
      "Hi, what's your name? Mine's Oshima Yuko," He said. My heart skipped a beat when he said his name. The Oshima Yuko, the famous runner? I couldn't believe it. I bet he's so hot on the inside~
     "I'm Takahashi Minami," I said, "You might know me from my father's business."
       "As a matter of fact I do know your father personally but our meeting was just a coincidence," he said , "My father knows him from a mutral friend"

When looking at the time 5 seconds passed by
Since when has the smiling you on the other site of the table
been resting your chin in your hands

I thought why would he be smiling at someone like me.... Oh gosh I need to go for a meeting.
 "Yuko-kun can I meet you here?" I said needing to rush our fateful meeting. Why does it have to be the restaurant where Yukirin and her boyfriend Mayu work? I don't know but we just have to put up with it.

Don't gaze, speak
I was always waiting at any time
Hey, I wonder if I am I being too serious in love?

Again I saw him in a lavish suit which might of cost him a few thousand yen. I just wore any dress that deemed fit really. I told Yukirin to reserve me a table for two in a booth but I don't think she listened but heyo.
      "Yukirin~ Didn't I tell you to reserve a booth," I said in sign language since Yukirin's deaf.
         "Well I didn't know did I because your sign language was weird at the time," she said. Even though she was deaf she could speak clearly and for some reason she dated a guy who was mute. They do look good together though. Even if I say so myself.

I don't need a time machine
I don't care about the past or the future

I don't need my father to follow me around all the time. I admit I was spoilt. But when I realised it I changed for the better. I need support and comfort. I can't worry about the past now all I need is you Yuko.

Whenever I'm with you
Now is best

My heart always skips a beat whenever I'm with you, Yuko. Now it's beating really fast that I can't keep track.  I feel like I'm definitely in love with you, I don't even know if you love me but I'm sure I love you and that's what matters

I don't need that kind of reasoning
As fate is good
Cause it's a long-awaited love
Yeah, through my eyes your good

"Takamina who's this handsome man?" Yukirin said as if she was a stalker.

"He's Oshima Yuko the famous marathon runner," I said in sign language . I don't really care if he's not for me or not or whether we'd make a cute couple. I just want a relationship of my own. Yukirin has Mayu, Mariko has Miichan. I'm just left alone.
    "Yukirin who are you talking to?" Mayuyu said in sign language.
       "Takamina," she replied in sign language ," And she has company."
           "Who is it," he asked peering out the window, "Hey Yuko."
               "Yo Mayuyu!" He said in sign language.

Strolling down a tree-lined street
Sometimes when we link arms

We'd always do it when we have time. I always see you as a perfect husband (even though your a perverted squrriel). I can imagine strolling down a tree lined street while linking arms

You look so embarassed, you're cute
It's not a love that may burst into flames

It looks cute when your embarrassed like that. Our love isn't just one that burns.

But one of feeling warmth on your body in the sun
Passing the hours, let's go somewhere

But one that I feel is perfect and right for me.

When we're by each other's sides, we understand each other don't we
Just takes your smile to make me happy

I feel we can entertain each other and comfort each other. It makes me feel warm inside. It makes me feel special with you everytime I'm with you Yuko.

I don't need a time machine
Sneaking around is boring

I've been sneaking around looking for love for too long. I'm finally done looking because I've got Mr. Right.

How will the two of us be from here on
Because it's fun

It will be the two of us from now on.

I don't need a short haircut or anything
As the hourglass falls
Each second is precious
I want to be here, Time Machine

I don't need anything special I just met you near a cafe and suddenly fell in love with you. Your my perverted squirrel Oshima Yuko.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 11:19:14 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: I Don't Need A Time Machine (TakaYuu and MaYuki) 14/12/13
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 07:08:43 PM »
Sorry guys I haven't been updating I was in Japan this Christmas week and coincidentally met Yukirin XD  :twothumbs It was nice though  :nervous Please don't hate~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 07:18:57 PM »
Anyway guys Part 1 of a OS I was writing. It has Yuko x Yuki, JuriMayu and AtsuMina. I can't put KojiYuu or AtsuYuu since I've got my 2 oshis :D Currently untitled.

"Kids I met your mother a few years ago... 5 to be exact," a certain father of two said

"Oto-san, what do you mean?"  Jurina, the oldest daughter asked her father curiously as her younger brother Mayu sat idly behind her. She knew her father really well. He was the type to tell really long stories but he wasn't really into telling his children his lovelife. Then their mother arrived from work. Everyone knew her as 'The Natural Born Idol' and became busier and distant from her family... That was when the family became disfunctional. Every now and again Jurina and Mayu could hear yells and shouts coming from their parents bedroom which made the younger son  traumatised until now. He couldn't take any of it anymore. So he stood at the sidelines.

"Hello Yukirin," he said stubbornly, "How was your day at work?"

"It was fine Yuko. Nyannyan told me to tell you that she never wants to know you again after what you did to her yesterday," Yuki replied back bluntly. The two of them were as tense as ever. Never mind that, the children were terrified of their parents auras at this very moment. The moment the two parents started yelling at each other, Mayu took the chance to sneak outside. He walked and walked until he knew the large house in front of him. He nervously knocked on the door to see if the owners were there and to his surprise a short man appeared in front of him.

"Mayuyu, come in," he said.

"Thanks Takamina-ojisan," Mayu said as he was walking through the door. As he walked into the lounge area he noticed his godmother on the other side of the room. Atsuko was surprised, it was Christmas eve and her godson was in her home by himself. She knew he was having all sorts of problems with his parents and knows their problems too.

"Mayuyu you shouldn't be going out like this," Atsuko said worried for his wellbeing. After all the boy had many ups and downs.

"Oba-chan. I feel sacred," he said nervous of what she was gonna say

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 09:58:41 PM »
Sorry guys I haven't been updating I was in Japan this Christmas week and coincidentally met Yukirin XD  :twothumbs It was nice though  :nervous Please don't hate~
eeeh!! you're lucky!!  :shocked

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2013, 10:28:31 PM »

Thanks ^_^ I wasn't really expecting it either XD I like your icon~ Can you do artwork for me?? If it's possible?

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 10:55:09 PM »

Thanks ^_^ I wasn't really expecting it either XD I like your icon~ Can you do artwork for me?? If it's possible?

yea well if it's possile for me  :nervous
well we should not talk here it's for fics talk :3

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2013, 11:03:10 PM »

yea well if it's possile for me  :nervous
well we should not talk here it's for fics talk :3

Can I PM you?

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 04:54:13 AM »
Omg did you really met her???
Wow, I am so going to get a job at japan in the future ...
I hope they would still be idols when I go there.  :catglare:

Anyway I love how Takamina would donate her heart for other members  :cathappy:
Soukantoku~  :heart:
I didn't thought you would kill Yuki in your fic, because you upset when I made Yuki sick  :nervous sorry about that...  :sweatdrop:
but I'm happy as long as they're togheter  :thumbsup

For the one based on Time Machine Nante Iranai,

I don't need anything special I just met you near a cafe and suddenly fell in love with you.

I like that  :thumbsup
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 02:40:08 PM »
In commemoration of Yuko's graduation, I have decided to do a KojiYuu OS based on Team K's Sasameyuki Regret~

Omg did you really met her???
Wow, I am so going to get a job at japan in the future ...
I hope they would still be idols when I go there.  :catglare:

Anyway I love how Takamina would donate her heart for other members  :cathappy:
Soukantoku~  :heart:
I didn't thought you would kill Yuki in your fic, because you upset when I made Yuki sick  :nervous sorry about that...  :sweatdrop:
but I'm happy as long as they're togheter  :thumbsup

For the one based on Time Machine Nante Iranai,

I don't need anything special I just met you near a cafe and suddenly fell in love with you.

I like that  :thumbsup

No worry about it~ Can I collaborate with you on a fanfic?? I did, unexpectedly too  :nervous   :drool: Thanks for the kind words though. I decided to do an ending where Yukirin's alive so~

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 03:09:25 PM »
In commemoration of Yuko's graduation, I have decided to do a KojiYuu OS based on Team K's Sasameyuki Regret~

Yaaaaaay~~~

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Tremolo A