JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Gun

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 474683 times)

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #760 on: July 15, 2012, 06:13:39 AM »
A short live performance by Afilia Saga East in the start of Tsuntube #55

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vd2xa6JR3ww

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #761 on: July 15, 2012, 07:58:47 AM »
right, let me introduce myself here: I used to visit this forum like years ago. Registered, posted a few but... stopped visiting here soon enough, cuz of lack of free time.  :banghead:

now I`m re-activating my account cuz recently I decided to move on from being an AKB wota to something better: an Afilia wota.  :lol:

and this thread is simply like a bible about the group. it`s very difficult to find info about them in the net and here I can learn a lot with you, guys. thanks in advance.  :)

I saw several live events already (like the idol yokocho and the 3rd live ones) but never went to one of the restaurants. (to tell the truth, despite being an otaku and living in Japan for years, I never went to a maid cafe... shame on me) I already know basically how it works but I would like to be served by one of the members, ya know... is it difficult? from what I read above, they work three girls at a time, always? is there a way to know in advance who are the girls available that day or something?

cool cool world needs more afilia wotas :cokecat: i pimp them all the time everywhere i can... stalk their twitters and check kuumined blog for english stuff and post tumblr for more picspam stuff ... so do you have any favorite member? favorite song?

so anyways YES the girls work in the cafe but not all the time, they have days and sometimes are special days like they select a special menu for the sempais and that stuff... so if you go to one you might get the chance of being served by one of the ASE members or maybe she will be there but someone else serve you... BUT i'm telling you, all the other girls are special too and honestly i'm expecting some fot hem to join ASE one day (like when i wished Laura and it happened :D

ps: we run a FB page too so if any is reading this give it a like or post some shit if haven't already
https://www.facebook.com/ASEfans

ps2: platinum and 2nd oneman live are ready for preorder at HMV ... kinda sucks that platinum is only HMV release but WTH i must order (later i save more for the live)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:04:37 AM by shurastriker »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #762 on: July 15, 2012, 12:33:55 PM »
from what I read above, they work three girls at a time, always? is there a way to know in advance who are the girls available that day or something?

Welcome back!  :jphip:

I am working on my a travel report from my two weeks in Japan, which will (eventually) include various Afilia related experiences and photos: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33330.0

It is not always three girls. When I crashed the private party there were four or five girls working. I guess the rest depends on the time of day and the amount of visitors. They do not say which girls are working there at the moment. That's part of the genius scheme, which makes you want to come back. You never know who you are going to meet.

Like Shura said, the non ASE girls working there are also worth seeing. They are very friendly and a hell of a lot cuter than the ones I saw at the @Home maid cafe. I'm rooting for Will to join the main group  :thumbup

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #763 on: July 15, 2012, 03:44:40 PM »
thanks, guys. you know, I`m not wanting to sound rude or something... I`m sure the other girls are pretty as well but... I think I won`t have topics to talk about with them.  :nervous

damn, so I`ll have to lay on my (bad) luck...  :cry: everytime you go you receive one coin and can keep them with no expiring date, right?

----

yep, I already saw kuumined`s blog and praised him there, for such a usefull (and surely hard) work. I post some shitty things about Afilia in my blog sometimes... but I think it`s no use here since I post in portuguese. sorry.  :nervous

aww, it`s really difficult to pic just one member... I`m a long time DD, since the old momusu days.  :lol: I think my oshimen would be Louise, because of the naughty smile she gives everytime.  XD about songs, my favorite is Knee High Egoist, though La La La Lavolution is funnier one to dance in the shows.  :cow:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #764 on: July 15, 2012, 03:53:46 PM »
I`m sure the other girls are pretty as well but... I think I won`t have topics to talk about with them.  :nervous

Why would the topics be any different between members and the cafe girls? They know the group, the songs, etc. They mainly ask you about your hobbies and just general small talk like that. There isn't that much of difference in terms of interaction.

damn, so I`ll have to lay on my (bad) luck...  :cry: everytime you go you receive one coin and can keep them with no expiring date, right?

You don't have to rely on luck if you go several times! The more you go, the better chance of seeing a girl from the group.

A couple of things to keep in mind:
- You only get a coin at the Ikebukuro restaurant (maybe Roppongi too?) but not at Ueno. I don't think they expire. I think the membership card does, but only after 10 years or so IIRC.
- Ueno has the most famous girls working there, but that is more of a bar / night club joint. It is much more expensive than the Ikebukuro one and the menu is quite different. It's more snack / drinks oriented than actual meals.

Offline kuumined

• kohipanda
  • kohipanda
« Reply #765 on: July 15, 2012, 04:55:01 PM »
from what I read above, they work three girls at a time, always? is there a way to know in advance who are the girls available that day or something?

Welcome back!  :jphip:

I am working on my a travel report from my two weeks in Japan, which will (eventually) include various Afilia related experiences and photos: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33330.0

It is not always three girls. When I crashed the private party there were four or five girls working. I guess the rest depends on the time of day and the amount of visitors. They do not say which girls are working there at the moment. That's part of the genius scheme, which makes you want to come back. You never know who you are going to meet.

Like Shura said, the non ASE girls working there are also worth seeing. They are very friendly and a hell of a lot cuter than the ones I saw at the @Home maid cafe. I'm rooting for Will to join the main group  :thumbup

I agree with the above people \o/ the non ASE girls are awsm as well.
Those in Nagoya are darn cute as well!.
My fav non-ase girls graduated though... but will and carolle seems to be there still.~!

There is this file in the Cafe that has a handwritten profile of every girl.!! :D
I might have a few photos of them -ninja- \o/

and hey there tsutomo!!
welcome to the party!!

Please visit http://afiliasagaafiririru.blogspot.com/
Has english translations available!
よろしくね!
also follow me on twitter with id kohipanda
and pm me your skype ID if you would like to spazz about A.S.E with me :D

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #766 on: July 15, 2012, 08:00:17 PM »
naughty smile? if we go there i think Miku gives a hella sexy and naughty sight... lol i spotted it during the lives i watched and srsy found it hella sexy.

so, is not fully true that they won't announce who is going to be in the afilia locations because sometimes the girls hold specil encounters (usually for thier birthdays) in this days the girl selects the menu and usually advice it via blog or twitter BUT i' not sure if anyone can assist, maybe works mmore like a special party where only some members can enter... but like Mr wild said is pure evil genius to force assist several times in order to find what you want :V

ps: FUCK MAN you have afilia gravure scans and call that shitty? i couldn' find them anywhere so if you don't reply and post them soon i will

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #767 on: July 16, 2012, 02:24:54 AM »
the problem is that Ueno is more expensive, right? you pay for the time you spent in the table too... for a (poor) guy like me, it ruins everything. specially if I go to drink some stuff (and get drunk).  :twothumbs

You don't have to rely on luck if you go several times! The more you go, the better chance of seeing a girl from the group.

THIS is the problem, man. THIS. poor wallet.  :lol:

ow the thing is that the girls in the group I already know a little about our common interests, already had brief conversations in the events... and about this topic, dunno if my impression is correct, but I think Miku is the most talkative one. well, she is the one that talked more with me till now... and can I ask a (dumb) question? why you call Kurumi "yabai"? she seens so friendly to me...

Shura, if you want to repost or something, feel free. np.  :thumbup though my scanning abilities are really poor, so the quality is terrible. you`ll hate me forever if you open the pics full size in your PCs. :lol: 

ah! the only complaint that I have about this Afilia fandom is that it`s damn hard to trade namashashins and stuff.  :cry: well, at least for me. no one wanted to trade with me till now. I ended putting the duplicated ones in the garbage.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #768 on: July 16, 2012, 04:17:40 AM »
namashashins??? what is that? don't put it on the trash, send them to me :cokecat: lol Kurumi is dangerous because of what she post in her twitter :V here some examples http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=26182.msg787140#msg787140

Offline keroandsuppy

« Reply #769 on: July 17, 2012, 10:26:50 PM »
namashashins??? what is that? don't put it on the trash, send them to me :cokecat: lol Kurumi is dangerous because of what she post in her twitter :V here some examples http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=26182.msg787140#msg787140

Namajashin or namashashin means "raw photos" so they usually refer to the original photo for idols and such instead of the ones that are just copied.

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #770 on: July 17, 2012, 11:23:59 PM »

Hey guys, Afilia Saga Quest #22.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j626463wz1id4

Offline kuumined

• kohipanda
  • kohipanda
« Reply #771 on: July 18, 2012, 12:25:14 PM »

ah! the only complaint that I have about this Afilia fandom is that it`s damn hard to trade namashashins and stuff.  :cry: well, at least for me. no one wanted to trade with me till now. I ended putting the duplicated ones in the garbage.

Namashashins!! :OOOO give me~! :bow: :bow:
I only have kohime so far... havent gotten round acquiring any other members~. but I have a few of their single photos. xD

Please visit http://afiliasagaafiririru.blogspot.com/
Has english translations available!
よろしくね!
also follow me on twitter with id kohipanda
and pm me your skype ID if you would like to spazz about A.S.E with me :D

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #772 on: July 19, 2012, 07:27:08 AM »

Namajashin or namashashin means "raw photos" so they usually refer to the original photo for idols and such instead of the ones that are just copied.
WANT--- in fact i'll be happy with the copies too :cokecat:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #773 on: July 20, 2012, 07:21:06 PM »
have you noticed that most of the afilia saga members have some animal as part of her maid charm?

Meena= giraffe
Miku= cat
Kohime= panda
Ayami= rabbit
Yukafin= dolphin

not sure if means something but it reinds me thta one of the first posts in ASEE blog links each member with a special emoticon

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #774 on: July 21, 2012, 08:55:19 AM »
namashashins are those collectible photos of the groups/idols, oficially released or not. I collect only the official ones, like those that come with cds or those monthly trading photos released by AKB48. I don`t buy those sold by street hawkers next to concerts, for example. As I`m a sucker for collections, getting these photos is an important part of the fandom. probably I would not be THAT into Afilia if they didn`t have those photos, like BiS or denpagumi.inc.

and speaking of that, I dunno if you guys saw it, but they opened a new store that sells only idol goods at Akihabara, the Idol Yokocho store (yep, that one named the recent music festival). it is a tiny shop in the seventh floor of Sofmap`s main store (the one that has AKB48 stuff in the first floor and anime related posters in the walls). despite being small and having limited products from a few groups, it is still an interesting place to go and, to Afilia fans like us, an OBLIGATORY stop.  :twothumbs

I went there last monday, the opening day. I can vaunt of being one of its first customers.  :lol: it had three designs of Afilia shirts, Whittism towel, all the cds, uchiwas (hand fans), a pocket photo album and a lot of namashashins.  :cow: already spent some bucks with them and I hope you can get there soon and buy some stuff too, so we can start trading!!  :cow: cool thing is that not all the sets are randomly sold, so it`s not that difficult to collect them.

edit: you can take a look (dunno if you can buy overseas or something) at their website http://idolyokocho.idolbeats.jp why they don`t have all the products also available in the website is a mistery.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:22:49 AM by tsutomo »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #775 on: July 21, 2012, 03:51:42 PM »
^D'oh, horrible timing. I would have loved that.

I did spot this Afilia message poster on one of the floors at Softmap:

Full report of my day at Obaida, including Afilia Saga East's event at MegaWeb is up:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33330.msg1065918#msg1065918

Including these ninja'd pics:

Also check out Momoi Haruka, Kotone Mai and the wota  XD

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #776 on: July 21, 2012, 04:42:16 PM »
hey, very cool report! well, as long the store doesn't close, you can check it next time.  :) in fact, the cool thing about the opening was that Dorothy Little Happy were there.  :cow: I'll make a post in my poor blog in the next few hours about the store and so on. unluckily they'll be holding some events there with several idol groups but not Afilia... well, the girls are with a busy schedule recently... I pretend to see their mini-live next sunday at Mega Web and after the Girls Factory festival at Zepp (hosted by Mayuyu! and with a show of the marvelous Mai Kuraki). after, I'm going to see their live at Tokyo Idol Festival (someone here is attending it too? I'm going there in the second day, to skip the SKE wotas  :P ) and I'm planning to make a trip down to Osaka and see them at Ultra Punch Live in August 12th (damn, they'll be performing along 9nine and Erepyon!). the one that's difficult to see is the Animelo Summer, the prices of the tickets have already skyrocketed.  :cry:

I pretend to finally go their restaurant in the next few days, since I have some free days from work and I guess the chances of seeing a member there are higher in the week days, right? well, almost all weekends they have events or something...

totally unrelated, is it my impression or Louise has a piercing in her left ear cartilage? (similar to this http://www.justpiercings.com/ear-piercings/simple-and-fair-ear-piercing/ )

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #777 on: July 21, 2012, 06:08:57 PM »
wish i can go to an event one day but my possibilities to traveling to japan are so minimal... my offer to recieve your afilia trash is still on :cokecat:

anyways i checked Louise latest pics and i see what you mean... isn't easy to spot in her pics since she always wear that hairstyle that covers the left side but is there, totally http://p.twpl.jp/show/orig/9q0py

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #778 on: July 23, 2012, 04:38:05 AM »
and speaking of that, I dunno if you guys saw it, but they opened a new store that sells only idol goods at Akihabara, the Idol Yokocho store (yep, that one named the recent music festival). it is a tiny shop in the seventh floor of Sofmap`s main store (the one that has AKB48 stuff in the first floor and anime related posters in the walls). despite being small and having limited products from a few groups, it is still an interesting place to go and, to Afilia fans like us, an OBLIGATORY stop.  :twothumbs

Great news \(^o^)/ i will be visiting Japan in a couple of weeks, will be sure to drop by the Sofmap main store in Akiba then. Thanks for the heads up. I'll loved to have some ASE collectables :)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #779 on: July 24, 2012, 04:03:22 AM »
is it your first time here or you already know Akihabara? if you need more info, feel free to contact me. though I think it`s a no-brainer, very easy to spot the place.  :)

ahh so I`m not dreaming, she really has a piercing.  :wub:  still when she doesn`t have it put, she tries to subtly cover her ear, have you noted it? well, at least for me the piercing is a plus.  :wub:

I don`t remember exactly the place where I read it, but someone posted about Kohime`s age that is a mystery and that he thought she was 20 or more... well, let me share something: at their 3rd one-man live, during one of the MCs, Louise made a joke that she would call someone to the stage and that the other members (and the audience as well) would have to discover who she was. the person in question was Kohime and as one of the hints she said "24". All the people`s mind went blank and so she continued saying "november" and was about to tell the year when Kurumi promptly said "dame!" and friendly reprehended Louise, saying that this hint was somewhat embarrassing.  :smhid

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Gun