JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Heartbeat

Author Topic: Childhood Promise [MaYuki] {Chapter 02 Updated}  (Read 3671 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Childhood Promise [MaYuki] {Chapter 02 Updated}
« on: December 27, 2013, 03:07:16 PM »
Childhood Promise

A/N: Please leave a comment….

Chapter 1

“You bastard! Because of you, he left me! Because of you, your dad died and because of you, my life became miserable!”

“Go away and never come back! Live by yourself! You’re old enough to face the cruel world we live in!”

I cried as I remember the gruesome words from my own mother… I do love her although she abused me every day by beating me for no reason. Don’t get me wrong, she’s one of a loving mother in the past but since my father died due to her debt at the Yakuza leaders, my mother become depress and it’s starts my life in a living hell.

As of now, I’m here at the dark alley. Sitting at the cold pavement, no sweater, no foods and no   shelter. I can’t take to go home, it will be the same again, beatings and curses from my mom. As I will go to sleep, I hear someone coming due to the heavy  foot’s step. I get nervous, I’m not dumb not to know that this place is so dangerous to a girl like me. This place is live by a killers, rapists and mentally ill people.

I curl my knee to my chest and sit at the side of the awful smell of a big garbage trash. The foot’s step become louder making me nervous. I closed my eyes but then when I opened, I met a pair of dark eyes and I widen my eyes as I will screamed for help he block my mouth by his soft hand. A few minutes, he release my mouth and I saw her figure. A handsome boy who like a 15 years old. I think he is rich due to her expensive clothes and perfume he used and I start to feel insecure at him.

“Thank God! They didn’t catch me. Thank You” He said smiling to me with his perfect white  teeth and offer his hand probably for a handshake but is he dumb? I smell awful and my hands are so dirty. I ignore him and said nothing but I only hear him sighed and sit beside me which surprise me

“Are you intimated by me?” He asked softly but I rolled my eyes at his question. It’s obvious, isn’t it? I hear him chuckled as he saw my reaction

“You’re reaction is so cute, sorry for being a dumb here…” He said playfully and I stared at her confused

“Watanabe Mayu. I’m Watanabe Mayu. Nice to meet you!” He said cheerfully making me blush at his cute gesture

“K-Kashiwagi Y-Yuki…” I answer stuttering and he held my hands and we start running. I’m not struggling to him because I feel safe at his warm hand

We end at the small apartment complex…

“I-Is he thinking…….” I became angry and furious as I will punched him

“D-Don’t get me wrong Y-Yukirin!” He said waving her hands in front of me

“Yukirin?” I said consciously

“Yes. Yukirin. From now on, I will you Yukirin…. You’re nickname…”

“Why?”

“Because your one of my friends now!” He said cheerfully making stared at him in awe…..

--

It’s been 3 years since then but he leave me and never come back again. He said, he love me but then he didn’t do his promise to me…..

“Yuki. I will come back and I will marry you!”

“Yuki! Stop day dreaming!!! You’re damn baby is so noisy!!!! My so-called husband Karim complain as he went to his sleep. I pick-up Hikaru who is now stop crying and stared at me and smile which I smile too. He looks like you a lot, Mayuyu…

TBC…..
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 05:31:32 AM by Wmatsui22 »
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: Childhood Promise [MaYuki]
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 03:26:40 PM »
Another Mayuki fic from you, Wmatsui22-san :onioncheer: :mon firecrack:
Hmmm... Interesting :hehehe: :mon suspect:
What happen to Mayuki in 3 years later :mon fire: :mon spit: :on voodoo: :fainted: :scolding: :mon runcry:
Who's the heck 'the so-called Yuki's husband' Karim :mon wtfmm: :mon headbang: :mon mad: :on chew:
Where're you Mayu :scared: :pleeease:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
Can't wait to see chapter 1 and more :on gay:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 04:49:52 PM »
I have a question:

The baby look like Mayu? So Is he his father Or Mayu is a girl? O_O

I'm totally confused :lol:

:banghead:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 05:41:53 PM »
Wmatsui22 how are you?~ its been a while~ :cathappy:
poor yukirin :cry: her mother's fault not yukirins!! the yakuza should beat yukirins mother! :twisted:
mayuyu why you leave yuki?! :angry:
mayuyu you better have a good explanation for leaving yukirin!! :angry:
naww i like the baby tho~ :yep:
thanx for this :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 06:25:31 PM »
O-O Yuki already married, noooo!

I wonder when Mayu will come back

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 04:57:21 PM »
This will be suprise fo Mayu if he will come back. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 05:26:46 AM »
Childhood Promise

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for reading and giving me a comment  :bow:

@ leEwẬy: Hi leEwẬy-san  :deco: Thanks for the cute comments  :inlove: I Love it...
                  There's many things happened between MaYuki.....  :roll:

@ Chanaline: Hi Chanaline-san...  :deco: Sorry for confusing you..  :bow: Mayu is a handsome boy  :inlove:

@ mayuki_daisuki: mayuki_daisuki-san  :deco: Yeah,, It's been awhile... Well, thanks for commenting... I'm happy

@ Kirozoro: Hi  :deco: Thanks for commenting..  :)2

@ Zita-san: Hi  :deco: Thanks for commenting  :)

Here is the Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up at the birds chirping outside our window. Hikaru already wake up and stare at me happily because I can saw his cute dimples. I stand up and kiss his forehead making both us giggle at our own action. Karim is nowhere to be seen, I guess he went to his work not saying goodbye to me, for me it’s fine as long as he gave his share for the rent and foods and not laying his hand from my son.

It’s okay for now.

After cleaning and eating our breakfast, Hikaru and I went to my work at the nearby convience grocerry store. I always bringing him and my manager don’t have a problem with it as long as I work properly and that’s a good thing.

“Morning, Black…” My manager greeted me and I only nod . Black is my codename that I used since he left but my Rappappa’s teammates know my real name and that group where I belong. I didn’t used my real name at his store for my own privacy.

Time flies as I didn’t notice that is night time already…Hikaru is now sleeping at my back and I started to packed my things when I hear the bell chime signaling a customer.

“Black!” Someone called me. They are my teammates. Gekikara, Sado, Torigoya, Shibuya with her assistant, Dance and the Rappappa’s President, Yuko-san.

“Is it time?” I asked them

“Yeah!” Yuko-san answered cheerfullly

“Okay. I’ll be right back
--
We talked and laughed while we are walking. I slightly happy for this rare sight. I felt comfortable with them and for the second time, I feel I have a real family again.

RAPPAPPA’S BAR

A wonderful signage at front of her Resto Bar. Yuko-san owns it and we have a part time here as a waitress, bar tender and sometimes we held a mini concert here like today. We will perform our first song blend with dance. Majisuka Rock n’ Roll!
“Guys, position!” Yuko and Acchan shouted and we start

[Lyrics of Majisuka Rock n’ Roll]

After the exhausting song and dance, we lay down at our own dressing room. I glance at Hikaru sleeping peacfully at the couch and I looked at the wall clock indicates that is very late now.

“I should be going….” I annouce to them making them surprise

“But Black…It’s already late… Stay for the night…” Torigoya said pleadingly and I only shook my head

“I’m sorry…. I need to go back to our house”

“I already told you, Leave him…. I can help you at renting and taking care of Hikaru” Gekikara said angrily. Gekikara is my one of mybest friend and a sister figure also but I never thought this pale girl can be devil sometimes when she’s mad

“I need to Geki….” I said softly making her calm and sad at the same time and Yuko-san only touch his shoulder, comforting her.

--
Yuki’s Small Apartment

“Where did you go?! You slut!” Karim said and punch me that I didn’t have time to avoid it. Luckily, I took Hikaru in his crib. If he dare to hurt my Hikaru.He will be sorry because I will not have a mercy to him because I will beat him badly

“It’s past night and yet your outside of our house! What did you do?” He yelled but I didn’t answer.

“Damn it! Answer me!” As he will beat me again, I didn’t move also but his punch land on the wall instead. I also a bit surprise at his action

After that, Karim taking a deep breath while I stare at his back.

“It’s very late now, Yuki… I don’t want you to be harm. Please remember what I said. I’m really worried about you. Then he leave and went outside, I guess he will go to bar.

If I didn’t really know him, I will believe him but we live in this apartment at almost 1 year,

I know he didn’t care at all, he just possessive at me.   

--
I went to our room and washed my face and take care of my wound in the face. As I stare at my mirror…I suddenly remember him again. Mayu always teases me when we looked at each other through the mirror. I smiled bitterly. I think, he will not return to me.

I slept at my bed and tears flow in my cheek.

“I miss you, Mayu…..” I said while hugging my own body
--

Other Place..

“Hey, Mayu… Darling…” A blonde sexy woman sneaking up at the blonde haired handsome boy beside her who is busy working in his laptop

“Please, Anna. I’m not in the mood. I need to finish it…” The blonde said irritated

“Okay…but be prepare…” She seductively said and Mayu only smile

TBC….

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Childhood Promise [MaYuki] {Chapter 02 Updated}
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2014, 08:19:41 PM »
MAYU YOU AS**OLE :angry: :angry:
And that other guy is aweful too :smhid
Thanks for update.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2014, 09:36:25 PM »
Omg why that karim guy :angry:

Mayu what is going on?!

Please updatesoon

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
mayuyu no baka! why you with some blonde woman?! :angry: :banghead:
yuki, poor poor yukirin!.. :cry: :cry:
im gonna kill karim myself if you dont go back yuki, mayuyu?! :twisted:
thanx for the update wmatsui22 :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 05:16:09 AM »
mayu if you dont go back your face will be ike this  :bleed eyes: even you are my love XD

just kidding  XD XD

well its interesting and that karim he will not receive a beating from gekikara because i will be the one who will beat him

just kidding  XD XD
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Heartbeat