JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Human Gift

Author Topic: The Incompetent Fool [CHAPTER 2] -Mayuki + Kojiyuu + Others-  (Read 4334 times)

Offline Nezumaiyan

• Mayuyu for 1st!!!
  • Itadaki Mayuyu
The Incompetent Fool [CHAPTER 2] -Mayuki + Kojiyuu + Others-
« on: January 03, 2014, 12:21:46 AM »
Hello there! Thanks for stumbling upon this fanfic! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ So this is basically like an Adventure/Romance fanfic. (Kingdom Hearts and Sword Art Online inspired) My first one, ENJOY. If there are any similarities to anything it is completely coincidental as I will try not to plagiarize. If something you read here is the exact same of someone elses work please notify me immediately, THANKIE!

PROLOGUE

This story starts off with the protagonist who just woke up coughing up water and bits of leaves here and there.

For some odd reason he happens to be soaking wet.

He hears crashing waves of water behind him... He turns around..

and sees a huge 30 foot waterfall with two rocks, no, boulders in the lake.

He turns back around and spots a path that is shortly split into two.

He starts to wonder, what is he doing here?...

[Mayu POV]

Okay, so let's start off with what i do know..

My full name is Mayu Belphegor Watanabe. Born February 12, 2102.

If my age is what I remember it to be, 17, then it should be the year 2119... now whats the last thing i remember?...

{FLASHBACK]

I remember riding on my Hover Board down the man-made road, as i lived on an island.
It just came in the mail, the newest board so i just HAD to show my best friend Yuko Oshima.
Apparently he's moving to a different galaxy...? As soon as he announced his leave, his online girlfriend got ecstatic.
APPARENTLY, no COINCIDENTALLY, the address MATCHES HERS!!! Damn this Kojima Haruna! Clearly her looks aren't the only things 10 points out of 10.
This is Planet BEL, in the Frozen Galaxy. However, it's not cold at all! Its basically like tropical islands in the country we're located at.
We're in the Island of Lost Fate. It's always around 60 degrees Fahrenheit here. It's always nice weather here but i'm the palest of them all.
All the girls here envy me. It may be an island but theres at least 4,800 of us here. If anything about this galaxy is frozen, its my personality.
I've always topped the ranks at school with Academics and rarely socialize, thats why im known as BEL, short for Belphegor, my middle name.
According to textbooks from centuries ago, He suggested ingenius ideas that made people rich. Everywhere i go, that places' popularity shoots sky high.
Many of the rich kids to to use me for connections for business, but of course i declined.
Yuko's a childhood friend whos never thought of me in that way. However, he's not the only childhood friend I trust.

There's also Rena Matsui. A quiet girl with the aura of a traditional Japanese Princess.
Her father happens to be the Island of Lost Fate's President! He's a really chill dude.
That's probably why Yuko and I try to protect her at all times.. Like bodyguards? I guess...
Yuko and I were ranked top 2 in the districts Protective Instincts test. He came in first, and i came in second.
So its not like we CAN'T protect her. She's really kind. I think shes had her eyes on Yuko for a while, but after he mentioned
his online girlfriend, she backed down. He met her through some social networking site called AKB48. If you buy the console,
you go through this portal into some town. Your avatar is matched as accurately as possible to prevent scams and whatnot.
I go to sell my inventions and make money. Yuko goes on to flirt of course. The only girls that would avoid him are the ones too tall for him.
Rena says he's a sweet-talker. I don't really know, I try to not concern myself with such things.

Rena's Uncle, Yasushi Akimoto created AKB48 and it's the #1 site. The things is that there are different portal servers for different locations. Our portal
is AKB48, but there are other ones known as the 'sister portals' like SKE48, HKT48, NMB48, SNH48, JKT48. There's also a rival company with a portal
called Nogizaka46, but thats mostly for virtual games. Enough of this, I'm almost at Yuko's house.

As i got to Yuko's house, Rena came at the same time from the other direction riding her Hover Cycle that I made just for her. It's got NOS installed..
just in case she wanted a cycling race.. anyways it's Yukos last day before the AKB48 teleports his house items into Kojima Harunas house..
As long as theres an empty room, anything can go. Of course there's a fee for all this, but all of our parents are well off. His parents own a car
brand, Oshima Automobiles. They work well with my parents, Watanabe Industries, ANYTHING TECH-RELATED, LEAVE IT TO MAYU!.. thats our legit motto..

[Mayu POV]

"Rena!"

"Mayu! It's been 9 hours since i've seen you!"

"Haha yeah, such a troll, let's go in!"

after we entered, we went upstairs to Yuko's room, only to find a certain Oshiri Brother looking through questionable magazines..

"O-oh. h-hey guys.. I CAN EXPLAIN!!.. no wait.. i dont need to.." Said Yuko.

"He's right, I'm surprised he isnt ashamed anymore since Mayu and I know your ways.. although Mayu's more PG-13.." Rena said.

"Well, since it IS your last day, we'll let you off the hook for the teasing. Y'know going through the main portal to get to another country, let alone
ANOTHER GALAXY is expensive.. its like riding planes back in the day.." I said.

"Yeah, but you know the plan right? We'll all meet up at the Nogizaka46 Game Portal later tonight for the celebration with my gamer girlfriend,
Kojiharu right?" Yuko said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got it all right, i've been waiting all week for this so i went on to play it and im level 48! Virtual injuries really hurt though." Rena said, caressing her abdomen ever so softly.

"WHAT?! I'm level 50 with Kojiharu and it took us a month! And its so dangerous!" Yuko exclaimed.

"Never fear, i was there with her, im already an Ace member of a guild! level 51 respectively." I said as I smirked.

"As expected as tech king. However, I happen to be a Captain of Team K!" Yuko said triumphantly.

"Um.. I'm a captain too For your information! Team E!" Rena said.

"What guild are you in then Nabe?" Yuko asked.

"Team A. The first guild ever made, and the strongest." I said calmly.

"WHAT?! LUCKY YOU! Who scouted you?!" Yuko asked.

"Mariko Shinoda, while she was still Captain." I said.

"I got scouted by Atsuko Maeda!! AHAHA!! but wait, that Mariko?" Yuko asked.

"Yep, one of the Kami Legends. So you were scouted by a Kami Legend too i see. Of course Rena was scouted by Akimoto's rival as soon as she entered
the Nogizaka46 portal." I said

"Guys its almost time!" Rena said

There was a blinking light of some sort coming from Yuko's closet. We opened the closet.. and
A Triangle portal was made. You have 30 seconds to enter a portal before it gets deactivated. If you have a high enough rank in
AKB48, then you can extend the time. Us three have up to a minute.

"This sudden parting..." I murmur.

"Guys, we can always meet at the Main Town! Don't you guys forget! 11PM! Server: Oshiri!" Yuko yelled as he leaped.

The light disappeared and all his stuff transported to the Boiled Galaxy. Sworn rival of the Frozen Galaxy. looked at my wrist-watch which read 10:40.
Crap it was almost time!

"Rena, looks like we gotta haul ass.. ugh this idiot would make this get-together 20 mins after his departure!" I yelled.

"As expected as Oshiri King who keeps trying to live so fast, I'll see you then!" Rena says

We both bolt through the front door after saying our goodbyes to Yuko's parents, who seemed to take his leave better than Rena and I,
and we both went our separate ways on the island to quickly get in to the Game.

While riding my Hover Board, I began to think of the game we were going to enter, in the Nogizaka46 console, they always update the system with new games.
Your ranks are always different for each game, but the games are always MMORPG so the controls dont change much. Apparently, this new game, however,
is rumored to be different. It's based off of two games, from the ancient past, Kingdom Hearts, where you go around to different worlds and fight evil, and Sword Art Online, where you're trapped and only when you beat the boss can you escape.. but they wont trap us in a virtual game..right?

I got home and plugged everything in its right socket. I wore my 7-D glasses and calibrated it twice. I checked the clock one more time. 10:59... Lets do this!
I turned on the game and pressed enter New Game!

{Flashback END}

Wait so I'm in the game already?! Thanks for the Game Intro! I guess this is some sort of survival reality game? I go towards the path to see two signs.
Theres clearly writing inscribed..Wait, why can't i read it? I check my language settings.. I cant read that either.. But it should be in my native language!
Have i perhaps... turned Illiterate?!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:52:32 PM by Nezumaiyan »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: The Incompetent Fool [Prologue] -Mayuki + Others-
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 03:24:04 AM »
Oh game!!!

How come Mayu cant read the language?

Please updatesoon

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
Re: The Incompetent Fool [Prologue] -Mayuki + Others-
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 03:35:15 AM »
Dude that was cool.
too bad stupid me can't really understand somethings  ... but at least I get the story~
I'm glad it's a MaYuki fic~ love it.
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline Nezumaiyan

• Mayuyu for 1st!!!
  • Itadaki Mayuyu
Re: The Incompetent Fool [MaYuki + Others]-Prologue + Ch. 1-
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 08:23:02 AM »
Dude that was cool.
too bad stupid me can't really understand somethings  ... but at least I get the story~
I'm glad it's a MaYuki fic~ love it.
Oh game!!!

How come Mayu cant read the language?

Please updatesoon

Thanks for posting! you shall see soon why he can't read, and no, no one is stupid! If you don't understand anything please let me know! Ill try to explain as best as possible!! Will Yuki appear in this chapter?... :lol:

CHAPTER 1

[Mayu POV]

*PM Received from user: GekiRena*
"Where are you?!"
*PM Received from user: OshiriYuko*
"Come on, this is no time for hide-and-seek! We're all here!"

Hm? I see my menu screen got some notifications but i cant seem to read them..
I bet it's from Rena and Yuko though. Why can't I read though? Is it some sort of bugging issue?
There must be something wrong.. If I cant even read my own settings.. How can I log off?! Theres no icons!
Choosing random choices is too risky.. Might as well try to find my way around.

As I walk about 3 steps from my starting position, three treasure chests appear before me, and of course..
theres some text written in each.. But all Nogizaka46 games start off like this. You can only choose one chest, and whatever is inside,
basically determines your weapon and story route.

However, these chests have icons on them, at least i know what those are..

1. Theres a sword piercing through a bloody heart.
Hmm.. must mean I will have power in exchange for no love.

2. Theres a perfectly shaped heart with a shield behind it.
This must be for the romantics out there. Attack must be weak though..

3. A question mark.
This randomly chooses, whether you have both love and strength, or neither. A game of luck.

In all my previous 48 games, I've always played with the first chest. Let's go with #3.

I walked towards the third chest and opened it. A scroll came out and you could see a handle for a weapon. I took the scroll, but didnt even bother to open it.
I'll just have to find someone to read it for me later so i grabbed it and it was immediately stored in my inventory. I then grabbed the handle and pulled...
"GAHHHHHH WHYS IT SO HEAVY?!" I screamed to no one in particular. This time, utilizing all my strength, I rammed the weapon out and my jaw dropped..
It was a long gunblade that had a crossbow attached with metal armor gear that fit nicely on my torso, so it could fit on the other arm.
THREE WEAPONS IN ONE?! I've totally hit the jackpot! Wait till Rena and Yuko
see this! I smirked. With my lean figure however, i'd have bruises all over! I equipped my weapon and walked toward the two signs.

One was red and one was black. According to my studies, both colors have associated with evil at one point in history..
(Black says," Road to The City" and Red says,"Road to The First Boss Cave")

I decided that red seemed to be a more positive choice so I walked toward that path...

[Rena POV]

Ugh where is that Mayu?! I know his username is NezuMayu, so Yuko and I PM'd him. There was a notice on the bulletin board here in the city,
that at 11PM there was a hacker that did something and that 2 players had been affected and that the problem will try to be fixed ASAP.
Hopefully it's not Mayu! Yuki, Kojima and I got here a minute right
before the clock turned 11! Yuko and Kojima here are flirting.. as expected.. but where is Mayu though?

"Well how about we split up and search for him?" Kojima says.

"NO! I cant be separated from you! What if something happens to you?!" Yuko screams.

"How about you guys just go on ahead and wait at the motel or something? This game seems to be from a long time ago.
No cars and fancy hotels. I'll go look around while you guys continue flirting and whatnot." I said.

"Are you sure? It's 1AM it's dangerous!" said Kojima.

"I'll be alright, i'm stronger than i look! Thanks for worrying Kojima-san!" I said.

"Please, call me Haruna from now on, we're going to be adventuring together from now on!" Haruna says

"Be careful Princess GekiRena~" Said Yuko, knowing full well I can fight for myself.

We split ways and now im on my way to the Shrine...

[??? POV]

I got all dressed in my red miko (Shrine Maiden) outfit that Ive been wanting since forever! Another maiden told me earlier today that a young man who was her
friend would be spending the night here as it would be his first time playing. This game has been out for only a week yet I've already settled as a miko. I'm not that into fighting so I chose the romantic path and my scroll said," You will be blessed with true love but it may be limited by your ability to fight". My weapons the tamagushi.. basically sacred tree branches. My job is to take care of the little kids here and teach them how to read. However they don't like to listen and always end up running away leading me to get scolded...Fit to be a damsel in distress.. But my level is already at level 10! Most people are still at level 7. I decided to broom behind the Shrine. From the back you could see the path towards the First Boss's Cave. In this game there are 48 Bosses but no ones beaten the first boss as you are required to be at least level 15 to even enter! Wait.. I see someone walking towards the entrance, according to the bulletin,
the highest level so far worldwide is only 11.. HE ENTERED?! Is it because of the hacker? As a miko, I can't have someone do something unjust! HE MUST BE THE HACKER!
I MUST GO AFTER HIM!

[Mayu POV] I see a huge tower of some sort. I dont really wanna go near it but it's the only thing i can see right now. This huge gargoyle-like statue seems the be the
gatekeeper. I go towards it... but nothing happens. Hmm weird, he should be asking then verifying that I'm the right level.
Thats odd. I go near the door and it opens automatically.. Weird, I should be a mere level 1. Maybe its a Cave for beginners?
I walk in a couple of steps and hear drips of water dropping. The air started getting humid. I hear a creaking noise and the door begins to close.
I turn back around when i suddenly hear something, no someone screaming...

"WAAITTTTTT!!! STOP RIGHT THERE HACKER!"

Huh? Is she talking to me?

*CRASH*

"ow..." I groan as I feel a weight on top of me

The girls lifts her head and i see a long raven colored haired with large eyes widen. Then her eyes turned into a glare... So mesmerizing..
But she also reminds me of Rena..

"Y-you hacker! You w-won't get away with t-this!!" She suddenly gets up and screeches.

"Get away with what? i didnt do anything.. yet.." I said almost in a whisper as I also get up, checking her out from head to toes.
She's a miko I'm guessing?

"You FREAK! This is why I hate criminals!" She says and crosses her arms.

"Freak?.. CRIMINAL?! Hey look, I'm lost and the door here opened on its own!" I say back. For a beauty she sure has got a temper!

"We'll talk.. when we get to the police!" She exclaims and makes her way to the door.. however, the door doesnt budge...

"Don't you know the Nogizaka46 basic cave rules? Once youre in, you cant leave until you beat the boss, or until youre defeated. " I say.

"Wa-wait.. We can't leave?! So I'm stuck with a handsome perv!?" She yells then blushes and covers her mouth.

"A what freak?" I tease this unknown beauty.

"I SAID HAIRY!" She yells and catches me off guard.

"Well let's get this over with and beat the boss." I say

"No one's even beaten the boss yet?! No one should even be allowed to enter! You have to at least be level 15! I'm at least a level 10, what about
you, ya stick?" she says

"Sorry, I just entered the portal an hour or so ago and I've been having.. issues.. but I'm a level 1!" I say smiling while her facial expression drops.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE?! If we die.. we die in real life!" She exclaimed very panicked.

"Haha you troll, stop lying and let's go, you won't die with me." I say boldly.

"No, CAN'T YOU READ?! The huge bulletin said that the hacker changed the main systems settings!" She screams angrily.

"No. I can't read actually.. Ever since i got here.." I say almost in a whisper.

"Are you.. perhaps one of the affected players?..." She asks confused.

"I think so, probably." I say and she face palms herself.

"GREAT I'm stuck in a cave no ones entered yet with a level 1 idiot. Who happens to be illiterate. You must be such an incompetent fool!" She says.

"Well lets see how fate has tied us together here. Say, can you read my scroll for me?" I ask politely.

"Sure, if we make it out.. alive.." She says sarcastically and walks forward.

She must have no faith in my skills... although im a mere level 1, I still have real life protective instincts.. Maybe i should re-equip my weapon. It got too tiring
carrying that thing. I will when we see the boss. Nogi caves are different. As soon as you enter the cave, the only opponent you'll face is the boss.
Simple and to the point. Just like my style.

She walks ahead of me and i notice through her hakama that she has a really nice oshiri.. She also has nice oppai as I felt them myself when she was on top of
me earlier.

"D-don't stare perv! Actually, do yourself a favor and walk ahead of me!" She says.

"Hai hai~" I say as i skip forward when suddenly the floor shakes...

"LEVEL 10 AND A LEVEL1?! WHO DARES INSULT ME?!" A booming voice echos.

The walls shatter and we're in this huge circular room and on top of the ceiling is an Oshiri-faced monster 10 times my size! :hip smile:
If only my fellow Oshiri Brother Yuko was here to see this ugly Oshiri!

[Yuko POV]

ACHOOOO~ gosh that was a bad sneeze.. i wonder if Rena found Mayu yet.. probably not, If they did She'd have PM'd me..

"Yuko dear are you okay? Haruna asks.

"Yeah, just worried. What if he's angry that I moved?" I ask sincerely while pulling the bed covers over my head.

"Mayu isn't a girl! From what you described he's the perfect prince and best friend! He's probably lost!" She says and get in the covers.

"He will be fine, now lets sleep~" She says while back hugging me.

"Yeah, Rena will come by soon later too...ZZZzzzz" I have fallen to slumber.

[Rena POV]

Well its already late, Although I am worried, maybe Mayu was busy and couldnt make it today. It is the start of Summer Vacation so we all decided to not leave
the game at all. I pray at the Shrine and make my way down the stairs when suddenly someone pushes me down! I thought no one was here?! Before they make their
escape I see a silhouette of a figure that resembles gachapin running away. As I'm losing consciousness, a handsome figure with an eye patch looms over me and seems
to be screaming, asking if im alright. Are those tears i see? Blood tears coming from under the eye patch? I think no more as I have fallen to slumber...

[??? 2 POV]

Damn! That Gachapin must have mistaken her for me! No, please.. please be alright, PLEASE!! Anyways, i need to take her to safety. I carry Rena-chan to
my house.

[Mayu POV]

Well, looks like i need to show off a bit now, I mean is only the first boss. I see the miko girl shaking near the room entrance.

"Scared, are we?" I ask

"N-not at all! I'm 9 levels higher than you anyways!" she says as she pulls out a branch with a bunch of leaves.

She charges and flies toward the ceiling when suddenly, the Oshiri Monster farts! I think that attack got her good as she stops mid-air and start falling
looking quite shocked. I equip my huge weapon and jump to catch her bridal style.

"Are you alright?" I sincerely ask.

"Fine, just surprised, UNHAND ME!" She screams and uses me as a stepping stool to get closer to the Oshiri Monster.

She hits its Oshiri shaped head and it looks like its in pain. I use this time to shoot an arrow at its face from my cross bow, however, right before it hit,
the monster fell to the ground. The miko girl and i then both drop down as well and start slashing at it with our leaves and sword.
The monster claws my side, and i take damage, as Im level 1. I crouch down to the floor panting hard.. The miko girl looks surprised and loses focus.
The monster uses this moment to try to claw her too but i shoot a bullet from my gunblade and cut off its hand. I run towards her.

"Come to think of it I never got your name!" I say.

"Well what a great time to ask, Isnt it more polite to say your name first?" She asks a bit irritated.

"I asked you first~" I teased.

"This is no time for teasing" she says as shes holding back the creature with her surprisingly sturdy leaves.

"But Yuki Kashiwagi is my name, now whats yours?"

I suddenly moved towards her. I grabbed her hand ever so gently and kneel on one knee.

"Mayu Belphegor Watanabe at your service, Yuki-sama" I say as she blushes.

I then jump to the ceiling then kick the ceiling to make my way twice as fast. My sword shine as I chant the words to activate my special move.

"A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!"

Piercing the the Oshiri face through its body eliminating him into ashes...

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: The Incompetent Fool [Prologue + Ch.1] -Mayuki + Others-
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 03:08:55 PM »
I love the plot and chapter 1 :ding: Seem interesting :shy2:
A combination of SAO - my favorite anime and Kingdom Heart, huh :mon innocent:
Rena finally met Jurina :mon firecrack: Wonder what's Jurina character :mon huh2: Maybe Nobunaga :mon star:
Curious about the hacker :mon tweaker: Dunno who'll be :hehehe:
Kojiyuu is so lovey dovey as always :nya:
What'll happen to Mayuki :mon hanky: Too curious :mon XD:
Anyway, update soon, please :mon runcry:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 05:49:00 PM »
Kyaa~
I'm squealing with joy internally because it's already night ...

I love your writing style.
And hey, SAO's having another season~ yeay~ thought it actually doesn't have anything to do with this...
Anyway, It was great.  :heart:
love the ikemen Mayuyu~
MaYuki!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 06:39:10 PM »
So Mayu is stuck in a Hacked Account of a game.... Yukirin meets him in his hacked form and things go from there? I like it please update soon!

Offline Nezumaiyan

• Mayuyu for 1st!!!
  • Itadaki Mayuyu
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 11:51:20 PM »

Since im on winter break till the next-coming monday, i thought i would update this once every 2 days.. but its turning into twice every day!!  :lol: 
Everyone's support, really, thank you all.

So Mayu is stuck in a Hacked Account of a game.... Yukirin meets him in his hacked form and things go from there? I like it please update soon!

Yes he is currently in a hacked form basically.

Kyaa~
I'm squealing with joy internally because it's already night ...

I love your writing style.
And hey, SAO's having another season~ yeay~ thought it actually doesn't have anything to do with this...
Anyway, It was great.  :heart:
love the ikemen Mayuyu~

Ahh my writing style actually isnt all that great. Its average, but Thank You! YES ive heard about a new SAO! So STOKED!

I love the plot and chapter 1 :ding: Seem interesting :shy2:
A combination of SAO - my favorite anime and Kingdom Heart, huh :mon innocent:
Rena finally met Jurina :mon firecrack: Wonder what's Jurina character :mon huh2: Maybe Nobunaga :mon star:
Curious about the hacker :mon tweaker: Dunno who'll be :hehehe:
Kojiyuu is so lovey dovey as always :nya:
What'll happen to Mayuki :mon hanky: Too curious :mon XD:
Anyway, update soon, please :mon runcry:

huhuhu who is Jurina? and whos the Hacker?! we shall see!
Originally, it wasnt gonna be kojiyuu as 2nd main but Yuko's graduation announcement got to my poor soul.
Anywho, please enjoy!

CHAPTER 2

[Yuki POV]

I looked away for a split second and saw Mayu jump towards the ugly monster.

"A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH" I hear him say as he impales the monsters face.  For a split second i almost thought it was brave of him.
It disappeared and a golden treasure chest appeared before us. Then all of a sudden a booming voice echoed through throughout the cave:

"HAHAHA WELL DONE TEST SUBJECT 1! THIS IS ALL THE DATA I NEEDED! DON'T WORRY NOW AS YOU WON'T SEE ME FOR A WHILE, BUT I'LL KEEP THINGS INTERESTING AND HAVE YOU KEEP YOU ILLITERACY! NOW FOR SUBJECT 2... oh.. and uhh, well don't forget your prize punk.. and i'm not talking about the girl! G.S. signing out~"

I look towards the chest and see that Mayu has already opened it.. well, he did do most of the work.. but that voice.. why does it sound so familiar?..

"Hey, don't you want something? Theres a bunch of things here! And help me read my scroll now!" Mayu orders.. The NERVE of this insolent!.. ugh nevermind..

I DID promise him after all.. if we made it out alive I'd read his scroll.. I make my way to the huge chest and peer inside only to be blinded by light!

"Whats all this?!" I yell, my eyes about to bulge out of their sockets!

I look and see 2 of everything! We arent even in a guild! Usually, if you beat a boss with your guild, the chest has enough items for every present member..
But since this is the first boss and the first time it was defeated...

*SWISH*

An opened scroll makes its way down and i catch it.. obviously this baka cant read it so i started aloud:

"My parting gift to you, milady, and this incompetent fool subject of mine, hacking the first boss is the farthest I shall go, but now that I have seen your beauty,
I MIST HAVE YOU FOR MYSELF! Prepare yourself for our fated meeting. I'd like for this lean mass of muscle to protect you while I prepare. Therefore I have placed
the both of you into a guild. The Mayuki Guild, max of 2 members. Until we meet again, G.S.~"

[Mayu POV]

What is this psycho, G.S. thinking? He thinks he can steal whats mine?! Now that she's in my guild, I can know her wherabouts at all times! If I can read maps
correctly still..
While looking through the loot, there seems to be 2 huge sacks of coins, 2 cartridges of ammo, 2 golden daggers, 2 outfits, one for a royal prince, and one for a royal
princess, and 2 light blue colored capes with some sort of word neatly inscribed within a logo..

"Hey, whats this say?.." I ask her.

"Hmm? oh, it says MAYUKI." She says nonchalantly.

"Oh, and can you read my scroll now?" I ask while handing her my scroll then start changing my basic-male-avatar outfit to this new prince one.

"How annoying, I feel like im with some overgrown child.. let's see.... It says... Thou who wields the rarest weapon shall have the hardest love path to fight for. TRUE LOVE PREVAILS~" She said getting too into character,

"Ehh, how cheesy, but the rarest huh? Thank god I chose a new chest!" I say happily.

We both change outfits, with Yuki making me face the other way, and finally put on our guild capes.

"For now, let's go to my Shrine, It's closeby here." She says.

"ohohohoo~ so that's how you stalked me~" I teased.

"b-baka! i just thought you were the hacker!" she rebuttled.

I look across the circular cave and see a small Alice-in-Wonderland type door. As we keep opening the doors, they get smaller and smaller...
Finally, as we opened the last door, we could see light pass from a tunnel.

"Ladies first" I say

"d-dont try anything funny!" She says and gets on all fours to crawl out.

I do the same and follow suit.
boing boing boing,
I didn't realize how nice her oshiri bounced... i felt a liquid coming from my nose... crap, If she sees this, she'll think of me as an even bigger perv!
I use my scroll to wipe away the evidence and finally, see the light getting brighter and brighter. Thank god I was dying in here!!

As we get back on our two feet, we see a huge bulletin with our faces on it with some words written below...

"BlackYuki and NezuMayu, Level 16?!" I hear Yuki say as, i'm assuming, shes reading whats under our blown up pictures. So we've both upgraded levels?
"Hey is that all is says in that huge paragraph?" I ask her

"No, it also says that we're in the MAYUKI Guild and basically all of our info! INVASION OF PRIVACY MUCH?! I just wanted to keep a low-profile in this game! ughh.. now the whole world knows who we are!" She says.

"So we can't go to the Shrine then..." I say

"Whys that?" She asks

"I may be illiterate now, but im smart enough to know that there will be people there to ask about the boss! It's gonna be never ending attention!" I say

"haaa as if! Don't get too ahead of yourself! Let's go and see then!" She says

We walk around the cave and head towards the back way of the Shrine. We jump on a huge rock and see around 1000 folks lined up in front of the Shrine...

"o-okaayy.. well now what?! I still need to get my stuff!" She asks, frustrated.

"Is there any place around here thats not crowded to we can wait till they all leave?" I ask.

"Well, there is a kindergarten if we keep on walking straight.." She replies.

"Then to kindergarten we go!~ Maybe you can teach me how to read while we wait!" I say happily and her expression darkens..

[G.S. POV]

"Haha, so how's Subject 2 doing ???-chan?" I ask the gachapin.

"well, last night, there was a mishap..." She replies...

"A WHATTTT?! TELL ME THIS INSTANT WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled as I slapped her face.

"Well, I looked through the files, and I must have gotten the wrong person! They had the same last name sooo... i-i thought-"

"YOU THOUGHT THERE WASNT ANOTHER MATSUI?!" I cut her off..

"GO FIND HER THIS INSTANT!" I yelled again..

"i-it was for shaku... SORRY SIR IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!" she apologizes and leaves immediately..

tch.. i was gonna show Aki-P how I can manipulate, even his adopted son, that Matsui Jurina... Where did he run off to?

[Jurina POV]

After taking Rena to my house, I made sure no one would disturb us as I barricaded all the exits and windows. My dear cousin im so sorry.. I couldnt protect her..
My first love ever since we met.. Thank god we arent blood-related.. but she doesnt know that...

[Yuko POV]

So I woke up to a beautiful NyanNyan quietly sleeping fidgeting her oppai while i get some oshiri action.

"nhhpmmm.. AH! YUU-CHAN!" She woke up.. oops

"Morning NyanNyan!" I say cheerfully.

"5 more minutes" then she pulled the covers over her head and her PSP fell to the floor.

"Were you playing games when I slept?!" I ask

"Only for 3 hours, since you were so worried about your friend I thought I'd stay up and wait. No one showed up, nor did I get any PM's from Rena." She mumbled

"CRAP! So both of my friends went missing?! Gahh!!" I screamed and ran out of the building in pajamas gathering weird looks...
I look up towards the huge bulletin as I saw a familiar face...

"Is that..no way.. MAYU?!" I screamed. He got himself in a guild with a hottie on his first day?!
Don't tell me Rena found some hot dude too! I get my rifle out to get ready to hunt some Mouse Booty when suddenly,
People are crowding around me asking if i know this Mayu and if i know his wherabouts..
"That's something id like to know pronto as well!" I screamed.. the crowd disperses and i see NyanNyan, also in her pjs, looking at the bulletin board.

"It says BlackYuki works at the Shrine! How about we get ready and head on over there?! Maybe we'll meet Rena and Mayu both there!" Haruna says.

Shes right, Neither of them sent PM's back, so maybe they've already and and..andd... AND THEYRE EXPECTING NYANNYAN AND I SINCE MAYUS HUGE BLOWN UP FACE IS HERE AND ANDD..." I got through this over-analyzing epiphany and I grabbed NyanNyans hand and rush back to our room.

"We gotta go my darling! Theyre WAITING!!" I shout.

We close the door and start to change.. however, 20 seconds after I said that.. I see Haruna's silky smooth skin and my hands move on their own and cup
her oppai... She doesn't resist my touches...

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: The Incompetent Fool [CHAPTER 2] -Mayuki + Kojiyuu + Others-
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2014, 06:06:09 AM »
this fic is suuuuuuuuper interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look forward to your updates!! :bow: :bow:

ang ikinari mayuki!!!!!

mayuki~~!!!!!!!!! :inlove: :inlove:

update update~~ :bow: :bow:

and oshiri brothers~~ :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: :hip smile: :hip smile: :hip smile: :thumbup :thumbup

ahh cant wait for the next chapters!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »
kojiyuu!!!  :heart: :heart:

Silent reader for now

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 02:10:48 PM »
G.S.... Hmmm....Wonder what's it and whose name :mon dunno:
Seem Miichan is in that hacker's side :mon look: And why they want Jurina, beside the part he's Aki-P adopted son :mon suspect:
Now both Mayu and Yuki are in the same guild, the Mayuki guild :wahaha: I like your idea about this :mon misch:
Wow! Just one boss and their level up to 16 :sweat: Now they're famous :mon lmao:
A little moments of Kojiyuu at the end :mon lovelaff:
Anyway, update soon, please :mon hanky:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 03:50:32 PM »
MAYUKI guild  :heart: :heart: :heart:
but... mayu getting the hardest path of love.. I hope he'll be alright...

G.S huh? Someone's in my mind...

The KojiYuu moments  :heart:
it cheered me up~
Thank you for the update!
MaYuki!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2014, 09:34:49 PM »
I personally think Mii-chan is either the hacker or on the hackers side.... Yuko's reaction when he heard the MaYuki news~  :cathappy: MaYuki ftw!! Ummm....... G.S though no clue~

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Human Gift