JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Queen B

Author Topic: [2010.07.01] AKB48 Official Guest of Honor of Anime Expo 2010 (GIRLS ANNOUNCED!)  (Read 60643 times)

Offline Aa!rita

• みんなよろしくにゃん♪\(^o^)/
Not sure. The preferred seating looks like a good deal. Let's keep in touch!

i already signed up normal 4-day pass :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

Offline Aa!rita

• みんなよろしくにゃん♪\(^o^)/
is the preffered seating the one you buy for $15 extra? if so this package might not be so attracting.... for me atleast

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
sorry to ask even though it's still early, but is it time to start talking about hotels? where are we staying?

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Best bet is the Westin cuz that's where MM stayed last time, you'll bound to run into them!!

It's all on the site. http://www.anime-expo.org/registration/hotels/

is the preffered seating the one you buy for $15 extra? if so this package might not be so attracting.... for me atleast

That's the one. I'll have to ask, but you prolly can get preferred seating without the package - it looks like that. Fenrir will be staffing again :)

Hmm, I'm not sure, looks like they changed the rules and do not let you line up early to get to the merchandise table for the autograph tickets so, it might be worth it.

https://registration2.experient-inc.com/ShowSPJ101/Default.aspx

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
Tsk. I'm so sad I can't go due to "moral" reasons  :cry:

I'm gonna be in Canada that day BUT the 1st is Canada Day and my Canadian friend would kill me if I told him: "I want to spent Canada day in the US"  :rofl:

Yea, it's tragicomic.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 04:39:06 AM by Sayange »

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
screw morality!!

this is once in a lifetime event..i need people who already know them to help me out!

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Why do you need "help" to get into some group, dude? The help is all splattered all over the AKBar. We have immense threads for every last facet of the group and every single girl, a multimedia section with everything recent they've ever done, links to their blogs and other offsite resources, a new huge perv section for all your skin and fapping needs, and almost anything else you need to know can be found on google or either the two other big AKB forums. Watch the PV's, listen to the singles, albums and stages, watch the concerts and stages and decide if you like one or not. If you're not willing to do that then you're not really into the group.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Did anyone watch the videos off the AX site? lol I expected a special message:

Tsk. I'm so sad I can't go due to "moral" reasons  :cry:

I'm gonna be in Canada that day BUT the 1st is Canada Day and my Canadian friend would kill me if I told him: "I want to spent Canada day in the US"  :rofl:

Yea, it's tragicomic.

Awww...hey, I celebrated Canada Day in the US :lol: It's not an AKB48 Fan Meetup without you! :/

* daigong hugggggggggggggz Ange <333

Offline Aa!rita

• みんなよろしくにゃん♪\(^o^)/
Who here plans to go for the first row seating @ concert?

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
^ i like to have front row seats, unfort work is dragging me down to the last day.

negotiate, perhaps?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Schedules are up on the site:

http://www.anime-expo.org/programming/schedules/

Te concert is on Thursday 4:00 - 6pm  :thumbup

Offline Aa!rita

• みんなよろしくにゃん♪\(^o^)/
does anyone know if any group is planning a party for fans like last years H!PARTY or whatever it was called @ westin hotel

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
well, I do know they'll do another H!PARTY this year..some kind of Alo!Hello party this time around..

we're almost a little more than a month away! we need to start talking and planning things guys! btw, who's gonna see them at the airport?

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
who's gonna see them at the airport?

This is a guess, but I think their arrival is harder to predict than mm's was. I get the impression they allowed themselves more time in NY last year and might do the same her in LA, meaning they could arrive some unknown number of days before the expo.

Offline devimon2k9

• Member+
how do we get into the anime expo, do we need to buy tickets or we can just walk in?

Offline Aa!rita

• みんなよろしくにゃん♪\(^o^)/
how do we get into the anime expo, do we need to buy tickets or we can just walk in?

Have you checked the AX webpage? most of the  info is on there

who's gonna see them at the airport?

This is a guess, but I think their arrival is harder to predict than mm's was. I get the impression they allowed themselves more time in NY last year and might do the same her in LA, meaning they could arrive some unknown number of days before the expo.

I think the opposite because you can always check AKB48's theater schedule here
http://www.akb48.co.jp/schedule/201005.html
On the furthest right it shows who will be absent on that day, meaning that once we know who will be comming all we have to do is check here for their schedules.
My random guess is that they will be arriving on 6/30

Offline littleteeeee

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but not new to AX.  :twothumbs

I'm definitely going to see the lovely girls at AX 2010! It was fun seeing MM last year. I know many people had complaints about last year, but I had not encounter any major problems. I thought West Hall was a great place to perform their concert. I wouldn't mind having it there again. There were so many seats available! As I have been inside Nokia Theater before, there's limited seating in there, compared to the one in West Hall. Nokia is awesome inside, with comfortable seats, too.

Here's a FAQ on getting tickets: http://www.anime-expo.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12605

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
^Welcome to the AKBar @ JPHiP  :welcome

Thanks for the link  :thumbup

Offline devimon2k9

• Member+
ok, on the forum http://www.anime-expo.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12605 it said $15 for 4 day pass, but on AX website it said $50.  Which is the correct price?

Offline littleteeeee

ok, on the forum http://www.anime-expo.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12605 it said $15 for 4 day pass, but on AX website it said $50.  Which is the correct price?

It's $15 only after you buy your 4 day pass. I believe the $50 you are referring to is the early bird price if you had purchased between July 8th - Nov. 30th 2009. It looks confusing, but they forgot to put the year to make it easier on us. To buy a 4 day pass now, pricing has increased to $75  :bleed eyes:.  Below is the pricing and when they increased it:

Important Dates:
4-Day Pass

• July 8th - Nov. 30th 2009
4 day admission $50.00
• Dec.1 2009: 4 day admission
increases to $55.00
• Feb. 1 2010: 4 day admission
increases to $65.00
• May 1 2010: 4 day admission
increases to $75.00

2-Day Pass = $50.00

1-Day Pass = $35.00