JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Bing Sam (Ice Heart)

Author Topic: G.C.Y.K collection ~ #15 ANGEL AND DEVIL : 5 ~  (Read 38623 times)

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ No. 13 ~ OUR STORY : ONE KISS
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2012, 05:31:48 PM »
Our Story : One Farewell

Though that. . . I know. . . I know that. . . I shouldn't have kissed her that night. . . Because . . . That kiss made me realised. . .

-------

What am I doing? Ai thought to herself when she felt the pair of warm lips on her trembling. Her heart was racing at an abnormal speed, much more faster as compared to the usual fast ones when being with Risa alone.

"Ai - Ai - Ai-chan?" Risa trembled almost inaudibly. Her lips were still trembling from the lingering warmth that were left by Ai. An unreadable expression dawn upon Ai's face, making Risa even more confused in her already confused state. Unknowingly, she brought her fingers up and touched the lips Ai had left moments before.

"Gotcha!" Ai blurted out suddenly, interrupting Risa's own moments of shock, as she pulled her unreadable expression away from her face.

"Eh?" The fingers froze in the middle of the air as the younger girl choked.

Ai turned her back towards Risa immediately, not wanting Risa to catch the fallen expression she had on her face. She took a deep breath in, before continuing again. "Gotcha!" Ai turned back to face Risa, with a plastered wide grin on her face. "For ignoring me for the past few weeks." Ai continued with that wide grin at her lips.

"Gotcha? Ignoring you for the past few weeks?" Risa repeated, finally realising what Ai meant. Yet, the front put up by Ai was so convincing that the younger had bought the story. Though her heart was racing like crazy within her left chest, the reality brought it stop with a painful clench. "I see . . ." Risa pressed her lips tightly together. Following the same actions, Risa took a deep breath before she continued. "I wasn't ignoring you. . ." Risa lied.

"Liar." Ai confronted frankly.

"That's because. .  ." Risa trailed off into silence.

The heavy rain continued to fall, drenching the two petite figure completely. Perhaps it was the rain, the tears were remained unnoticed. Perhaps it was the sound of the rain, that had muffled the sound of two broken hearts.

"Because ?" Ai asked after long moments of silence, a long moment of mere staring into each other's eyes.

"Because. . . I thought Ai-chan would rather spend time with her new found love rather than with me. . ." Risa mumbled quietly under her breath. The scene had continued to play before her eyes all these time, though it had been 2 months ever since that event.

"New found - love?" Ai repeated. There's only one person that I may have love. . . and I knew I love. That kiss has just - just assured my confused self about the unusual change of affection for you, Risa . . . Risa-chan. .  Ai thought in her mind.

"I saw . . ." Though the rain was still falling, her throat was dry, dry after all these wave of emotions she felt in this short moment in the rain. "I saw Ai-chan with Urai-senpai together that day, when Ai-chan was scheduled to go for your entrance exam. . . "

"You saw?" Ai shivered, not from the rain, but from her trembling heart.

Risa just nodded her head in response. Nothing else more.

If that's the case. . . Let this misunderstanding be the stop for this growing love. . . Ai thought in her mind as she watched Risa in tears, camouflaged by the rain. Forcing a smile on her face, Ai spoke. "Even if that's the case, no one can take the special place in my heart. Risa-chan will always worth my time to be spent on." Placing her palm on the top of Risa's head and ruffled the wet hair. "Baka." Ai finished.

Risa still remained as silent as she was. Glazing straight into Ai's eyes, Risa gave a gentle nod on her head, showing that she had understood what Ai had just said.

"Let's get out of the rain, shall we?" Ai suggested as she took a small step forward and reached her hand backwards, a little gesture Ai had always did since they were young.

Risa nodded her head again, this time round more firmly as she slipped her slightly smaller hands into Ai's bigger hands. Ai gripped her hand tight, holding on tightly Risa's smaller hand. Tugging it a little, Ai dashed forward, pulling the 13 year old Risa behind her. "Wait a minute, Ai-chan, you are going a little bit too fast!" Risa complained. Her vision was totally blurred by the splashing rain in her eyes.

"You just have to keep up with me then, Risa-chan." Ai responded, not making any intention to slow down, though her vision was blurred too.

"Are you sure you can see what's before you?" Risa continued.

"Yupps. I'm never wrong." Ai shouted back.  Just as Ai said that, Ai tripped both of them into a puddle of rain water.

"Mou! Ai-chan!" Risa cried out loud. She did not mind the rain water, but she minded the dirt water that had now stained her favourite piece of shirt.

"Hehehe." Ai giggled, just like an elementary child. 

Risa stopped her frowning upon hearing Ai's giggle. The pout on her lips turned back to a smile.

--------

That made me realised. . . How long I haven't seen that smile on her face. Why hadn't I notice that earlier. I should have notice that earlier. . . That's why. .  .Right at that moment, I had made a silent promise to myself. . . .I want to protect that smile that was on Ai's face at that moment. . . I want her to just keep smiling like that moment. . .

---------

"Ne, Risa-chan, let's have a sleepover tonight. . . over at my room." Ai offered suddenly, when the pair where just a street away from their houses.

"Eh? Why so suddenly?" Risa turned around at look weirdly at Ai, especially when Ai's tone turned just too gentle.

Ai swung their adjoined hands forward as they took another step forward towards their destination. "Hmmm. . .To make up the stupid wasted time when Risa-chan had decided to avoid me months ago? Plus I'm starting high school really soon too . . I'm afraid the new school year will mean less time we can spend together with each other. . ." Ai explained.

Risa thought about the suggestion for a short moment before nodding her head in agreement. "But can I have my spare mattress?"

It was Ai's turn to turn her attention to the shorter and younger girl. "Why?"

"That's because I always never had the chance to sleep well when I share your bed." Risa pouted. "You always punch me awake in the middle of the night, bully. " Risa huffed playfully.

"Really? I thought you liked them too." Ai teased.

"No I do not." Risa pulled her hand back from Ai and crossed her arm before her chest.

"Don't deny that. .. " Ai pinched Risa's tiny nose. "I know you like it." Ai shone Risa her childish smile once again.

"I - "

Giving Risa no chance to fight back, Ai ran forward towards her house. "I'll see you in an hour time then." Ai winked.

"Mou- Ai-chan." Risa pouted again as she watched Ai's disappearing silhouette into the house.

-------

"Why's my mattress?" That was the first question Risa asked when she stepped into Ai's room.

"Yui had it. So you have to share my bed with me tonight." Ai smiled playfully.

"Yada. . ." Risa mumbled quietly under her breath. Before she could respond properly, she was already pulled onto Ai's bed, dumped into the inner corner nearer to the wall.

"Oyasumi!" Ai greeted as she lied in swiftly beside Risa and pulled the covers up to their shoulder.

"Isn't it a little bit too early to sleep? It's like, only 8 pm, Ai-chan." Risa reminded.

"Really?" Ai giggled. "Well, let's just chat in this way then."

And they spent hours chatting, about the lost time the past 2 months. Questions about the future were raised too. Risa was still concerned about the relationship she thought Ai and Kenji had. 

"Ne, Ai-chan."

"Hmmm?"

"How does it feel like to be in love? How do you even know that if you had like someone? " Risa asked innocently.

Ai chuckled lightly. "You will know how it feels when the time for you to feel that is here." Was what Ai answered Risa.

The night went on, and soon Risa felt her eyes really heavy. Before she knew it, she had already fallen deep into sleep. Just before slipped into her slumber, she felt a soft warmth on her forehead. What was that? That was the question Risa had in her mind before she fell asleep.

As the first light of the morning shone into the room, Risa was awakened. She smiled a little when she woke up. Because, there were no violence last night. She was not awakened at all by Ai's usually habit of punching her when they shared the bed for the night. She turned around as she opened her eyes, only to find the other side of the empty. That was when she puzzled. Where's Ai-chan?

----------

That's why. . . Ever since the day I realised my feeling for her, I know, the only way to stop loving her, was to leave her side. That's why . .. That's why I had chose to keep my decision to go to a city high school a secret. That's why I had refused to tell her, which high school I am aiming to go into. . . . Till the very last night, I still can't find the right words to tell her. . . That, she was not the only one who was avoiding back then. I was the one who had started it first. . .

---------

"Ai-chan?" Risa got off Ai's bed and began to walk around the room, trying to search for the presence of the older girl. But what she saw was different. All she saw was just a letter on Ai's study table.

Risa-chan,

Sorry for not telling you the fact that I'm leaving this town before the dawn break, towards the place where my high school is located at.

Risa broke down, just after reading the first sentence of the letter. She kneeled down onto the ground. She could not continue reading the letter. And for that, she had never finished reading the letter too. Not until this day.

--------

I had never finished that letter. . . Because I want to believe that. . . We will still meet someday again too. . . I never knew the reason for her unsaid goodbye. . . All along since then, I only had this goal in my mind. . . To search for where she is. . . Along since then, I had all forgotten about all the love questions I had asked her about. . . .Because I had slowly came to realise, that . . . that. . . one kiss we shared had showed me what love is all about. . .

and i digress =X I was wrong when I said this would be the last of this series. The next will be, not this. heheheh. Had decided to split the two parts up and yupps. . .heheheh

@ kawaii beam : Well not in that sense, but that particular surrounding incident happened to me before, so yupps. heheheh

@ rndmnwierd : Well . . . hehehehe

@ arisa03 : yuppps. finally becoming adult, and becoming adults means . . . heartache ;X opps.

Yupps. the next one is DEFINITELY the last :)
de wa, until the next time then ;) heeheh

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:54:15 PM by caiyunki »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ No. 13 ~ OUR STORY : ONE FAREWELL
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2012, 09:31:56 PM »
So what else did the letter say? Or does it matter? Mmm, silly girls, trying to avoid each other so much. Will they just spend their lives silently loving the other or actually do something about it!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2012, 02:16:32 AM »
Cliffhangar. T^T I WANT ANSWERS! *throw tantrums* xD how sweet~ <3

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2012, 04:27:28 PM »
Our Story : One Love

And I did survive 8 years without her by my side. I lied to my parents about returning home after I finish my high school education. I had never had the intention to return back to my hometown, since returning would means meeting her. . . I was not sure if my heart was to accept the distance we were having. I was not sure if I was ready to accept the fact that she might had found herself love. . . . That's why. . . I had never returned. Not even during vacation. The life without her by my side was tough. Time crawled. But I thought it was a right decision to make. I had to stop the bud from growing before it starts to flower. That was what I thought. . . Graduation, designing work, they had filled all of my life, though there were nights that I had cried, because I missed her so much. . . Never had I expect that . . .

-----

"Ai, when are you coming back home? It has been 8 years ever since you had left home." Ai Mama's voice transmitted from the phone into Ai's ear, which made the latter to stop her hands at the drawing she was doing.

"Hmmm. I had just gotten a new designer job. I don't think I would be able to take leave from work now, seeing how the stringent the management is. . ." Ai explained. "Perhaps during new year next year?" Ai continued.

"That was what you had told me last year too, Ai." Ai Mama chided on the other end of the call.

"But Mama, I really can't get away from work. . ." Ai whined. She lied. She could, but she choose not to.

A heavy sigh was heard. "The town is so quiet without You and Risa-chan around. . ." Ai Mama commented out of the sudden, after hearing her daughter's statement.

"Eh-" Ai dropped the pencil onto the table upon hearing the statement made by her mother.

"Ah, Ai, you knew nothing about it, didn't you?" Ai Mama heard Ai's stutter of shock. "Risa-chan left the town 3 years ago for University in Tokyo." She continued.

Risa . . . She is in Tokyo? Ai thought silently in her mind as she tightened her grip around the phone, pressing it closer to her ears. She's in Tokyo?! A mixture of emotions arouse within her heart and her mind. Beyond belief. Excitement. Fear.

"Maa. . . Mama really misses the arguments the two of you always had. . ." Ai Mama continued, failing to notice Ai's silence on the other end. "At least Risa-chan still comes home every vacation. Why can't you?" Ai Mama went over back to the same topic again. "Or at least tell Mama where are you now? Mama and Yui can go over to visit you instead." She suggested.

Ai was snapped back to reality when the last statement was heard. "Don't want." Ai articulated in her baby voice. "You are going to nag at me when you see my room. I refuse." She continued.

"Eh? You mean you haven't been keeping your room clean?"

"I mean yes. But it's not perfect. You will still be going to nag at me. I don't want." Ai repeated stubbornly. "Ne, Mama, I have work to finish off. I can't talk to you now. I'll call you when I'm free, is that alright?" Ai changed the topic and had wanted to end the phone call as soon as she could, especially when her heart was not in peace.

With that, the telephone conversation ended. Ai sighed heavily as she pulled the phone away from her ears when after she had bided goodbye to her mother. "Risa is in Tokyo?" Ai sighed again as she whispered to herself silently under her breath. She turned her attention towards the window, where the Tokyo tower stood in her field of vision. "Why is it such an coincidence?" Ai sighed bitterly.

------

I had never finished reading the letter, because I know I won't let that be the last farewell. . . So after graduation from high school, I had decided to continue furthering my study away from the town, as a commencement of my search of her. Without knowing her exact location, I had chose the place my heart told me where she could be. . .

"I'm on my way out already!" Risa informed the person on the other end of her cell phone as she made her way out of her apartment building, making her left turn at the junction where she jogged down the street in her boots towards the bus stand located at the left end of the street.

After she hanged the call, she looked up at glance at the Tokyo tower that was standing a few miles away from her. When will I ever see her again. It has been three years ever since I've been here in Tokyo. . . And I had yet to find her. . .Could it be that she's not even in Tokyo? Could it be that my instincts were wrong? Risa thought dejectedly in her mind as her vision blurred.

Little had she knew that, when she was glazing at the figure of the Tokyo Tower, Ai had just past by her, by her back, walking back the way Risa had came from. With the keys in her hand, Ai entered the same building Risa had just came out from, took the elevator to the floor where her rented apartment was.

"I'm so tired!" Ai cried out to herself as she threw her handbag and drawing tube onto the sofa before throwing herself onto it as well. She had just stayed the night over at the new office, trying to send in her designs before the dateline. Soon enough, her heavy eyelids took over her, falling asleep on the uncomfortable sofa while lying on the top of her belongings.

------

And that very incident. . . brought us back together again.

------

"Ouch!" Ai cried out in pain as she was thrown onto the floor heavily. "What was that?" In her mist of her tiredness, Ai woke up quickly to a shaking surrounding. Looking out of the window, Ai realised it was already nightfall. "Earthquake?" And indeed, just as she finished the sentence, the building began to shake vigorously, throwing the books off the shelves. The glass cups that were placed on the kitchen counter fell onto the ground, shattering into numerous pieces.

When the shaking ceased,  Ai got back onto the feet and began to assess the damage of her rented apartment. "No wonder the rents are cheap." Ai mumbled to herself as she studied the number of cracks on the kitchen wall. When she turned into her bedroom, she was astonished to find a big hole on the wall where the bed was leaned against. What surprised her most was the person standing and the other end of the hole, the person who was staying in the apartment next to hers all these while.

"Ai- Ai - chan?" Sounded the trembling voice. She held her hands close to her lips as she tried to still her overflowing emotions. "Ai-chan ? Is that really you?" The voice trembled again. "Ai-chan? I have been searching for you all these 3 years, do you know that?" With that, the figure collapsed onto the ground, on her knees, ignoring the fact that the floor was covered with all the sharp debris of the wall.

"Risa - - chan . . ." Ai crawled over the hole and towards the other house where she kneeled quietly beside the crying girl. Ai could feel her own tears threatening to fall at their own way, but she had managed to conceal it. She patted Risa lightly on her shoulder and Risa had finally looked up from her hands and locked her eyes with Ai.

"Why? Why had you left without a word, Ai-chan?"

------

There's no way I could answer her that question. There's no way that I could tell her that I love her, not in a sisterly way. . . but something more than that. I'm afraid. . . I'm always afraid that she would back away from me. . . If she ever knows the truth. That's why . . .

------

And indeed, Ai had not answered Risa's question for her. Instead, she pulled the younger girl, now in her early adulthood, close into her embrace. Patting Risa on the back of her head, Ai coaxed. "It doesn't matter anymore. You've found me, haven't you?"

With an extra budget, the two had decided to move in together, and rented a better place, as the previous apartment they were staying were closed for inspection and upgrading. In an apartment which both have their own room, Risa was always being troubled when Ai returns home with a frown on her face. When asked, Risa was always given a smile by Ai, saying that she was alright and brushed Risa away.

Why is it that she had always forced herself to smile at me, when she wasn't in the mood to smile at all. . . Risa thought sadly as she watched Ai disappearing behind her doors. I want to share her troubles. . . I want to be her teddy bear, for her to hug on when she feels like crying. . . I want to be her clown when she's feeling down, making her smile, like how she always did when we were young. . . Risa continued in her mind. Ai-chan. . . . I think I . . .

-----

That was when I realised. . . She has always been protecting me from young. . . That was when I realised, that was probably the reason why she had left without a sound, just with a note that I had never finished reading. . . even till this day, the unread letter still lies within my drawer. . . It no longer holds any meaning anymore. . . Not anymore. . . It's now that matters. . . 

-------

"What are you thinking about?" A voice broke Risa out of her thoughts. She looked up at saw Ai standing right before, with a slight smile on her face. She took the seat beside Risa and leaned her back against the backrest of the bench, before diverting her attention towards the stars filled sky.

"A lot of things. . ." Risa replied.

"Which is?" Ai continued asking,

"Our story. . . " Risa replied shyly.

"Hmmm?" That brought Ai's attention back to Risa, looking at the younger girl with her signature big eyes.

"Ne, Ai-chan. . . " Risa continued in a soft voice as she locked her eyes with Ai, looking dearly into Ai's eyes. That made Ai's heart to skip a bit.

"Wha- what's wrong, Risa-ch" Before Ai could finish her words, she felt a pair of soft lips on hers, silencing her words.

"Ai-chan, I - I - I like - no . . .I - love . .  - you." Risa confessed bashfully.

"What- what - what are you saying?' Ai stuttered as she covered her lips with her hands, a gesture of shock.

"I . . . I have always been in love with you. . . " Risa replied quietly. Silence filled. "Since the day you left without words, I came to realise. . . How important are you in my life. The place you have in my heart. . . there's no one can take that place from you. . . " Risa continued after long moments of silence as she glanced nervously at her fingers. When she turned back to look at Ai, she found tears making their way down the perfect cheeks.

Ai found herself trembling uncontrollably, at the sudden confession. "I - I -" Words could not form.

"Let . . . Let this our one love, shall we?" Risa continued. "We shared and share some many memories from past and to the future, but there would only be one love. Just one love." Without waiting for Ai's response, Risa leaned in again and planted her lips onto Ai's, kissing Ai gently, perfecting the story with one warming kiss.

-----

And the one wish that we both wished, had came true.

@ rndmnwierd : nope the letter doesn't matters at all. . .yuppps. . . .heheh ^.^

@ risa_ai : updated!! hehehe

yupps and this mark the END of our story! :)
hope you have enjoyed it. . ..  ^.^

by the way, some of the scenes in this part is inspired by a movie adapted off <A chance of Sunshine> drawn by Taiwanese illustrator, Jimmy :)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:55:11 PM by caiyunki »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ No. 13 ~ OUR STORY : ONE LOVE
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2012, 05:39:19 PM »
Ah~! It's finally done, huh? They finally come together after all the stubborn pride and misunderstandings and they have their happy ending! Good, good. :yep:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2012, 10:36:51 PM »
All these sweet and akljsdksasdj quality ending. ; A ;

Finally together! ; A ;!!!
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »
*dancing like an idiot* SO DORABLE. Taka+gaki=win-win. xD

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2012, 03:20:26 PM »
MISSION ADVISOR 2 : PJ BATTLE

"Ai-chan?" Risa's middle ranged husky voice echoed from the receiver held on her ears. "Are you free tomorrow?"

"Eh? I'm in Fukui right now. . . Should be back in Tokyo by tomorrow afternoon. . .Why are you asking?" Ai replied as she sunk onto the chair placed in the middle of the dressing room.

"Ne, Ai-chan, do you remember what you said during the five stars recording one year ago?" Risa asked again.

"Eh? I don't though. . .Nani?" Ai narrowed her eyes as she tried to remember, but could not as she spoke.

"Pajamas . . ." Risa spoke again, with a one word clue reminder.

"Pajamas?" Ai repeated. "AH, PAJAMAS!" Ai finally remembered. "When when when?" Ai began to speak in her ultra speed mode, with her strong Fukui accent.

"Tomorrow!" Risa replied, in an excited mode too.

"Okay!"

-------

"Ne, Gaki-san, do you want to get a set that has a matching socks set?" Ai asked as she browsed through the rack of pajamas, with Risa walking by her other side, looking at the rack of pajamas that were on the other side of the aisle.

"Don't want. . . " Risa whined. "It's going to be summer soon. . . How am I even suppose to wear them when it is going to get so warm at night?" Risa continued reasoning .

"Ah, That's true too. . " Ai realised too. Placing the pajamas set that came with a matching socks back onto the rack, Ai continued her hands on the hangers on the rack. "Are you alright with pink?"

"Hai!" Risa replied in a high tone. "Ne, Ai-chan, doesn't this look like the yellow pajamas that you had?" Risa continued as she drew a set of yellow pajamas out of the rack, with pink ribbon tied at the center of the chest, and coupled with a pair of while pumpkin style pants.

Ai turned around and gave her attention to the set of pajamas picked up by Risa. "That's true! They still have it on the rack? It been 3 years I have bought that design though. . ."

"Really?" Risa pout. Rather reluctantly, Risa returned the pajamas back onto the rack.

"Let's get one of their latest design, shall we?" Ai continued as she turned her attention back to the rack. "This?" Ai pulled a hot pink, frilly pajamas  that was sewed with couple of pale pink laces. "This is cute!" She continued.

"Eh? Isn't this a little bit too frilly?" Risa whined again. "How am I going to sleep well with so much laces?" She continued.

"But it's cute! And it as a matching hat too. .. " Ai argue.

"But. . .It's going to be uncomfortable."  Risa reasoned.

"But you wanted cute pajamas, didn't you? Since you had reasoned that you wanted me to up your feminine habits by choosing a cute and fashionable pajamas for you?" Ai reasoned back.

"But. . . "

"Ja, just stick back to your tee shirt and shorts pajamas style?" Ai suggested. "It's comfortable to sleep in that, isn't that so?" Ai continued.

"Eh . . . But they are not cute at all. . ."

"Ja, you might as well sleep naked then? You said that you had tried sleeping naked once before right? And it's good for health too. Yagusttan mentioned that before. . ." Ai continued suggesting again. "Then you won't have to worry about not have cutesy pajamas as you sleep with them?" Ai finished with a slight giggled.

"But. . . What happens if I'm staying over at your house?" Risa mentioned. "Am I going to sleep - " The works remained stuck at her throat.

Ai too realised what Risa had wanted to say. Ai had the habit to invite the younger girl over to her house for stay over whenever they had late night girls meeting, and what she had realised that what she had suggested was a little inappropriate. "I didn't mean that. Of course you have to wear something when you stay over at my house." Ai scolded lightly, as she stared playfully at Risa, with a pair of red ears that made her stood out slightly in the brightly lit shop.

"But what?" Risa returned the stare.

"Hmmm." Ai hummed. "You don't want these, don't you?" Ai raised the pajamas she held in her hand slightly. Risa shook her head in response.

"Too frilly."

"Hmmm. Why not just get the yellow ones then? You like them, don't you?" Ai suggest.

"That sounds like a good idea. . ." The smile returned back onto Risa's face.

"Let's get that for you then!"Ai decided. Pacing a few steps backwards, Ai pulled the pajamas Risa chose previously off the rack and handed it over to Risa. "I think you will look cute in it too. . ." Ai continued.

"Really? Yatta!" Risa's tension was raised. "Matching Pajamas! Ne, Ai-chan, lets wear it together the next time I stay over at your house!"

Mission Advisor : Failed
Risa : Ai
0 : 1

Mission Advisor 2 : PJ battle
Risa : Ai
1 : 1

Short drabble! As inspired by an old FIVE STARS episode :) hehehehe

Can't help but to include cute AiGaki bickering. heheheeh

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:55:50 PM by caiyunki »

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ MISSION ADVISOR 2 : PJ BATTLE ~
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2012, 03:33:30 PM »
AWESOME YOU! *huggles* You take that hug there! xD MorEEE!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2012, 05:35:57 AM »
haha... i really like the series shots on Our Story  :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2012, 06:17:37 AM »
I read this on my phone and I forgot to comment when I got back home!  :doh: This was a super cute Takagaki bonding short. Light and fluffy, sweet and basically plotless, it's a happy read! :wub: :wub:

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2012, 10:29:53 AM »
@ risa_ai : Oh, well, thanks. hahaha :)

@ yellow : I'm glad you liked it :) hehehe

@ rndmnwierd : hahaa. it's alright :) hehe. Yupps, it's basically plotless. =X but it was fun to write such drabbles. hehehe

Alright, I'm actually starting to write a new story for quite a while. If you are interested, you can check it out over here . It's an angst based story, so . .. yupps. I'll post the prologue over here. It's basically summarise up what's the whole story will be.

Journey of Love
Producer : Miss aA
Scriptwriter : caiyunki
Characters:
Takahashi Ai
Niigaki Risa

Also starring:

Fujimoto Miki
Sayashi Riho
Michishige Sayumi
Mitsui Aika

#Prologue#

" I love you! From the time when I first saw you at the restaurant. I know you felt the same too, I know you are just like me."

-------

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you think about the reputation of the family? What is the media going to say when they found out about this?"

-------

"Ne, Ai. . . . There's something I need to tell you about that Risa. . . "

-------

"I don't care about what the whole world think. I don't need the most glamorous dress on the earth. I don't need to have the most grand wedding of the whole country. I don't need the blessings of all the people. I only need the one who is walking down the aisle by my side the one whom I love, and will also be the only one who truly loves me. I know she is. And I believe she is."

-------

"Taking this opportunity today, I have something to tell you. . . "

-------

"I hate you, Niigaki Risa. I truly hate you!"

-------

"I wish you will suffer like the way you and your parents had caused my mother's suffering."

-------

"You are so evil, Niigaki Risa. I can't believe that I had actually once gave my heart to someone like you. I'm glad that I've retreated. You do not deserve to be standing on this earth right at this moment. You are not contributing to anything, just wasting off the resources that another is deprived off."

-------

"I hate you. I won't let you away so easily. I want revenge. Just like what you did."

------

"Stay away. I don't want you to be any nearer to her. Haven't you hurt her enough? She's mine now. I'm going to protect her, no matter what happens."
-------

"Let's get divorce, shall we?"

-------

"I love you. Even though you may not believe, and I'm not pinning you to believe, but I'm telling you, I love you."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:34:12 AM by caiyunki »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2012, 11:05:38 AM »
Dang, that's an interesting little snippet and I went ahead and read the first chapter, as well. You definitely know how to grab my attention! XD It is much too early in the story for me to begin to speculate, but I will be looking forward to more.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2012, 11:30:09 AM »
Uso da..... T^T USO DA~!!! Gaki-san.... Mou... Nande? T^T Now I shall never be able to sleep peacefully! For some strange reason, I just know how this story is gonna go about. And I know I'm gonna die an early death~!! **wails** NANDE...... NANDE?!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2012, 02:23:19 PM »
"I hate you, Niigaki Risa. I truly hate you!"
:twothumbs

"I hate you. I won't let you away so easily. I want revenge. Just like what you did."
from Aichan or Gakisan?
Cant wait to know what Aichan/Gakisan will do to revenge whatever they wanna revenge..lol..

looking forward to see how things within them work out..from love to hate..
And i having a feeling i will really hate Gakisan in here..LOL...>.<

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ (JOURNEY OF LOVE) ~
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2012, 05:16:10 AM »
after reading the Chapter 1 on your blog... i really look forward to the continuation of the story...
really wonder what really have happen between Takagaki

Offline EriKan

• gakipon! <3
  • it's `Riz
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »
i'm a lurker here but this story of yours is very interesting and intriguing..
that makes me want to comment here even if it is just rubbish because i love your fics..  :wub:

looking forward to the next chapter..
thanks for another wonderful work from you..

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2012, 02:31:34 PM »
Hii all !!! Thanks for the comments. The next chappie is up :) 

@ rndmnwierd : well, I'm really glad that I had managed to catch your attention :) heheh all thanks to the producer of the story :) hehehe would it be enough for you to speculate now ? I'm pretty sure it's enough to guess which sentence belongs to which character. There are just 2 more main characters to introduce in and Yupps :) 

@ risa_ai : that was part of the reason why I'm putting the story on the blog and not on the forum. It's a little too serious . :) please be able to sleep peacefully. I'll feel bad if you don't. 

@ alwaysYou : you love that sentence, don't you :) hahaha about your second question, that's for you and me to find out :) Hahahahha lol!  I thought so too. 

@ yellow : thanks for your comment!! Do continue to look forward to the story :) hehe 

@ Erikan : I've seen you around before! Either at bts or search :) hehehe thanks for delurking ^.^ hehehe it's not rubbish. I'm glad that you are liking the fics :) 

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2012, 02:48:43 PM »
How sad, they're both hurting. I'm really wondering what happened, now.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2012, 07:18:16 AM »
So risa's mother passed away thanks to ai's parents. Ai loves risa and not miki. Risa told herself she hates ai, never felt anything, but actually loves her. This is killing me. So bad. I have just received sad news and reading this... Ouch. Hurts. So bad. Risa... T.T

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Bing Sam (Ice Heart)