JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Satisfaction

Author Topic: Hell or Heaven (YukiRena, SayaMilky, AtsuMina, JuriMayu) - COMPLETED  (Read 21832 times)

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
Re: Hell or heaven.(Sayamilky: AtsuMina :Wmatsui : yukirena)
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2015, 04:09:40 PM »
Lollll , i'm laughing like crazy at my room
and everyone gonna think i have gone insane

Yuko did a realllllly great job here
its really good to saw them jealous
especially Rena!!! XD

So Annin is a player too?
now its like player have a ex-girlfriend who is a player
i'm really waiting for the next

update soon~

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Hell or Heaven.(JuriMayu : SayaMilky: AtsuMina : YukiRena)
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2015, 06:39:13 PM »
Hope this updates soon.
Jealous pairs are zo cute.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Xerxes88

Re: Hell or Heaven.(Yukirena: SayaMilky: AtsuMina : JuriMayu)
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2015, 03:59:23 PM »
Never thought I would love YukiRena.. But I love it now more than ever  :drool: can't wait for an update~

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Hell or Heaven.(Yukirena: SayaMilky: AtsuMina : JuriMayu)
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2015, 12:03:09 PM »
Watch Out, Yuki!!!  :panic:
Geki is getting jealous.  :doh:
You'll be dead this time, for sure!  :bleed eyes:
That's what you got for being such a player :thumbdown:

NICE WORK, author-sama.   :thumbup  :thumbsup
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Hell or heaven.(Sayamilky: AtsuMina :Wmatsui : yukirena)
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »
CH5

~~~~~~~
The guard opens the investigation room and let Rena enter, and closed the door behind.
The room was all dark, she can't see anything clearly suddenly someone switch on the lamp and bring some light in the room  Rena looked at the person with shock she can't blink her eyes.

"Welcome to my investigation room Rena Chan!! "

"J-jur-na, Jurina what are you doing here??"

Jurina came close to her."What I'm doing here? This is my investigation room." she smiles and put her hand on Rena shoulder and move her face closer to Rena's face.

"Your room what are you talking about, what's going on I don't understand anything!!"

"Of course you will not going to understand anything.let me tell you something I played with your heart, I'm the one who payed money to that man and beat him and send you to the jail." Jurina replied in devil voice.

Rena shocked she didn't believe what she seeing and hearing now is true or it's just dream. "Why you did this to me??" Rena asked In Weak voice.

Jurina smirk and give a strong punch on Rena stomach." Why I did this to you? Because of fun, I want to see you In pain I want to hear you scream,I want to tear you up."

"Why? What I did to you??"
The tear starts falling from Rena eyes.

Jurina wipe her tears."Don't cry Rena I don't like It when you cry. But I love it when you scream in pain." without any warning Jurina gives another strong punch in her stomach and make Rena fell on the ground, but she didn't stop she continue punching her until her hand becomes tired.

"Tell me Rena how you are feeling now huh. Does it hurt getting beaten by your girlfriend? Does it hurt being played by someone you loved most?  Does it hurt Rena tell me does it hurt?"

"....."

"Rena I will going to destroy you, I will going to make your life like hell or worse than it,from Now your bad days are started good luck Rena Chan."Jurina give last strong punch in her stomach and ordered to the guards to take her from here.
Rena looked at Jurina last time and went out with guard.
She was scared and trembling with fear she never became weak like this before why she feels like this and why all this happening to her. First Yuki leaves her and now Jurina play with her what she did what was her mistake? She starts biting her nail. She didn't want to talk with anyone, her old self start coming back. She starts  turning into gekikara.

WHAT THE HECK JURINA!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH UUU  :angry: :angry:

~~~~~~~
*knock *knock *

"Come in!! "

The police officer Open the door and come in, he put some paper on the desk.

"These are the list that send by kojima San and Takamina San."  he salutes and went out.

Yuko holds the paper and start reading it.

Name: Watanabe Miyuki.

Nick name : Milky

Talent : hacker

Good at : 200 IQ

Name : Meada Atsuko

Nick name : Acchan 

Talent : Makeup artist.

Good at: riding the bike.

Name : Yamamoto Sayake.

Nickname: Sayanee

Talent : strong fighter.

Good at : Melting girls' hearts with ikemen look.

Name : Matsui Rena

Nick name : Gekikara

Talent : strong fighter

Good at : beating people without any fear.

Yuko jaw dropped as she finished reading. 'I thought gangster is scary, people but they look beautiful and ikemen, well it doesn't matter as long as you are strong. But eh, only three of them can fight? We need more oh my god what should I do? OK, let's start the mission!! "

The strongest team has form!!!

"Yes, I have ,I don't like her!!"

"It's not my problem, it's yours!!"

"Yuko San I don't want to see this criminal face and if you are going to put her here than I will going to leave!! " Jurina becomes angry.

"Then leave I don't care I need her more than you." Yuko said.

hahaahha suck it up Jurina!!!

Yuko, Sayanee and Takamina silently stare at Yuki than Yuko quickly run toward Haruna and hug her, Takamina and Sayanee hug each other. "KYaaaaaaaaa ghoooost "

haahahh didn't know they are scary cat

Rena looks at Jurina and Yuki with shock 'Why I have to see two of them together in one room. '

Yuki looked at Rena and give her beautiful smile. Rena moved her gaze to Jurina who glaring at her with killer eyes. 'One side is heaven and other is hell which one should I choose?? '

That why you call it Hell or Heaven RENA!!!! xD

CH6

"Eh, ah sorry look like I poured much water in rice, let's eat, I hope the taste was not that bad." Yuki smile and put some rice in mouth suddenly her smiley face turn into surprise. Everyone looking at her, she brings forced smile. "T-Tasty  it's tasty."

Everyone nodded and start eating as they put rice in their mouth all of them vomit it and looked at Yuki. Rena can't hold her laugh and she starts laughing hard and fall from the Chair.

"The smell is good, but the taste is horrible."Milky drink water.

"Rena-chan why you didn't tell us that Yuki's food taste like this.?? " Takamina glared.

"Rena-chan always says that my food taste good. " Yuki pouted.

HAHAAHHAAH NOW EVERYONE HAS TASTE THE BLACK QUEEN COOKING

"This is what we called love and we all know that Rena is the crazy person who can do anything for the person she love just to see her smile." Takamina looked at Rena "Even now she trying her best to catch Yuki because she is afraid that Yuki will going to fall if she step at the wrong place or stone." Acchan and Sayanee nodded.

"Yuko you never told me that you climb this mountain 5 times." Kojima asked amused.

"Actually, it was just lies, I just tried once but failed." Yuko giggles.

Kojima shocked and looked up at them with a worried face, and back at Yuko.

"Are you crazy!!!"

Well she is indeed crazy, and a baka pervert xD

Yuki stopped walking as her eyes can't see anything anymore, the rain was falling heavily.
Suddenly someone holds rain coat at Yuki head and cover her from the rain. Yuki looked back and shocked as she saw Rena.

"You stupid what are you thinking while walking in this strong rain!! " Rena glared at her.

"Rena!! " Yuki smile.
Ignoring her Rena hold her hand and start running back to the car, they even can't see in the heavy rain, but Rena tight her hold and puts all her power and take Yuki down from the mountain.

"Rena we can't go back back in this heavy its dangerous." Yuki tries to stop her, but she failed, All Rena could think is to take Yuki away from this place, she doesn't care how dangerous would be the way, as long as she can save her she is fine.
------
Suddenly Rena hugged Yuki while sleeping, she tight her grip and hides her face in Yuki's neck. Yuki can feel her warm breath hitting her neck, her  face became red she blushed.

"She miss you." Takamina said giggling.

"Let's sleep, Goodnight. "

I can feel love in the air~~~

CH7

Rena opened her eyes with beautiful dream, As she wakes up clearly, she shocked as she found her hand inside Yuki shirt and her face burying in Yuki chest, Rena froze while wondering what she did when she was sleeping. As she tries to move, she found her leg between Yuki legs, her face become red like tomato.
'What should I do!!' She thought.
As she was thinking, Yuki opens her eyes and stared at Rena. Rena can hear Yuki heart beating fast. Two of them found their self in the awkward position.

'OMG what should I do! My heart is beating so fast like its going to be collapsed  At any time, wait her Leg is between in my leg. Rena please move your leg without any problem please!! ' Yuki said in her mind.

Slowly Rena takes her hand off Yuki shirt and as she about to take her leg out she heard Yuki moaned little.Rena can't help but blush,she close her eyes and quickly takes her leg and get up no she jump up from the bed and run toward the bathroom, while leaving Yuki blushing.

I love it!!! no more word :wub: :inlove:

After that Rena entered in the box her timing was 1hour and 10 minutes with 70 degree.
All of them jaw dropped they can't believe that Rena is that strong. But the truth was she wanted to protect Yuki, so that's why all the time she was warming herself while thinking awkward moment that happened in the morning with them, it really helped her and keep her warm.

Rena ultimate skill  :lol: :lol:

Takamina come close to the Acchan who were watching the flowers, Takamina bowed her head. "Atsuko I'm really, really sorry about that day, I'm sorry for saying you bad things, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for not accepting your feelings, I'm sorry for hiding my feelings from you, please forgive me."

"Takamina!!"Acchan shocked it  first time when Takamina called her by her name.
"It's Ok Takamina I understand why you did it. "She smile.

"Atsuko will you be my girlfriend??" Takamina looked at the ground.

Acchan can't believe what she hears now she was so happy, she hugs Takamina and start crying in her hug. "I love you Bakamina!! "

"I love you too Acchan." Takamina hugged her back and pat her head.

"In the end Bakamina and Bakacchan accept their feelings truly. Love is the most powerful thing in the world."Yuki smile and shocked as she saw Rena who were sitting not far from her.

YAY!! ATSUMINA IS TOGETHER NOW!!

"Yuko I need your help." Yuki whispered to her.

"What it is??"Yuko put the book on the desk that she were reading.

"I don't know, but something is wrong with Rena, she kept following me everywhere."Yuki said.

"Eh, following you! Maybe she wants to talk with you."

"She doesn't, she just follows me everywhere I go and when I look at her, she pretend that she doing something else."

"Ah, maybe she is doing this because she feels safe around you." Yuko giggle.

"Feel safe!!"

I feel like Rena has become stalker xD

CH8

As Rena thought to kiss her cheeks suddenly she felt a black aura coming from behind her, she looked behind and saw Yuki glaring at her with cold and scary eyes, Rena gulped. "Well, I have something to do!!" Saying this Rena smiled at Micchan and went outside.

Someone is jealous~~

"Good ,next Yuki." Yuki holds the gun and without any warning she shot at dummy head.

fufufufu Yuki is perfect in many ways~~

"OK, next Sayanee." Sayanee took the gun and hold it." It's first time I'm using the real gun, I never thought I would use one." Saying this she fired at dummy. "Eh, where did bullet hit?? "

"On the private place!! " Milky joked.
Everyone starts laughing. Yuko smack on her head. "What were you thinking while shooting you pervert."
----

Acchan giggle and took the gun and shoot at a dummy private place.

"Stop being pervert you pervert!!" Yuko hit her head with paper.

HAHAAHHA PERVERT!!

CH9

Eh, OMG I can't believe this isn't normal necklace."

"What do you mean??"

"This necklace is connected by Rena heart, if you break it something will happen to her heart and she will die."

WOW I didn't know Rena have that can of necklace

"Of course, I know them, how can I forgot my handsome girlfriends."

"GIRLFRIENDS!!" Everyone shocked and looked at Yuki, Sayanee and Takamina.
Three of them face plamed and replied with an awkward smile.

YOLO!!! here comes the anger of their girlfriend

Rena stopped as she looked at Yuki in men cloth, she can't help but drool at her sexy look. Yuki realizes that Rena stares at her, a smirk appears on her lips, she looked at Rena and wink at her. The wink almost sends her electronic shot and Rena fall on the ground, without wasting any more time she quickly stand up and run outside.

The handsome Yuki~~~someone can't handle it

"My name is Matsui Taro."

LOL  :lol:

HERE IS MINE COMMENTS..for catching up with the chs Taro-san~~~.

Thx for the updates~~~

Update soon..or ASAP~~

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Hell or Heaven.(Yukirena: SayaMilky: AtsuMina : JuriMayu) Chapter 10
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2015, 03:14:16 PM »

Hello everyone I'm back sorry for late update, here is the new chapter forgive me for mistake and bad grammer also lot of thanks and hug to foxie for editing it (✿´‿`)

Replies.

Giotuyet@ hehehehe yes gekikara appear,  me to can't wait to see how yuki will calm her xd

Kuro-blac29.: you come *hug back * heheheb yeah jealousy on air, yep she was ready to punish yuki xd.

Blackcold@ hahahaha don't laugh really what if they send you crazy hospital xd. Yep yuko did really great job, and yeah annin is player too, here is update.

Phoenix0i @ here is the update sorry for making you wait.

Xerxes88 @ glad to hear that you love yukirena eve more.

Niineechan @ yep yuki should watch out before she would be grounded by geki , yuki must punished for being player.
Thank you for liking my fic

Kirozoro@ thanks for long comments cute,  here is the update, thanks for waiting.

CHAPTER 10

As the morning come, Yuki run toward Rena room, she can't sleep all night because of Rena's creepy laugh. Yuki open the door and enter it. As she walk in, what she saw next make her eyes widen in shock.

"Rena!! What did you do??" Yuki let out a shocked gasp when she see that all of her clothes and photos were messily spread on the floor. Rena cut all Yuki's clothes and photos, she also mark on her photos with black marker, even Yuki's underwear can't be forgiven by Rena.

"What in the world happened here?" Yuki murmured in anger. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Rena come out after taking shower. As Rena saw Yuki, her normal expression turn into angry one, she walk toward Yuki and punch on the wall beside her making her startled, she glared at Yuki and went outside while leaving her in shock.

"Yuko!! Where the hell is she? I'm sure she is the one behind all these things." Yuki angrily murmured while searching for Yuko all over the house.

"Eh, Yuki-san what are you doing?" Micchan appear while holding popcorn.

"Searching for a squirrel." Yuki said while looking under the sofa, behind the door and inside the boxes.
"Eh, there is a squirrel in our house? I love squirrel, let's search together." Micchan put her popcorn on table and start searching for the squirrel.

"It's not an animal but a human."

"Eh, a human squirrel ! This is the first time I heard that." Micchan blinked.

"Arggh I'm searching for Yuko!!"

"Eh,Yuko-san is a squirrel, I never knew that."

________

"What are you guys writing?" Kojima asked while eating her breakfast.

"Song." Sayanee replied.

"Something romantic." Takamina replied while thinking.

"For your girlfriends?" They nodded.

"Yuko, come out you bloody idiot." Yuki walked away while calling Yuko.

"Look like Yuko did something stupid again." Sayanee sighed.

'Ah, I can't find her.' Yuki drink some water while  resting on the chair .

"Yukirin!" Annin come and sit beside Yuki.

"Oh, Annin is something wrong?" Yuki asked.

"No, just I miss you and our time together." Annin replied in sweet voice.

"I don't understand, what did you mean?" Yuki raised her eyebrows.

Annin put her hand on Yuki shoulder and leaned a bit closer. "I want you, can we date again." Annin touch Yuki lips with her index-finger.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not that kind of person anymore, and I have girlfriend." Yuki replied while avoiding Annin action.

Annin giggled. "What do you mean by you are not that kind of person? Come on Yukirin stop being a tsun, I know you also want to come back to me. But no worries I will give you some time, see you later Yukirin." She smile and went outside.

"What a moron!" Yuki sighed and move her gaze away, she froze in her spot when she saw Rena looking at her angrily.

"Yukirin!!" Rena tilted her head.

"Re-Re-Rena it's not like what you were thinking." Yuki tried to explain, but Rena walk toward her angrily, she grab her from the collar, she make her stand up and pinned her on the wall. Yuki shocked with Rena act, she never expected to see this kind of Rena, Rena never get this angry before and no matter what happens, she always saw sorry even if it was not her mistake, but now she is seeing a different side of Rena. The one that is staring at Yuki now with her cold and angry eyes.

"Rena!!" Yuki said in a weak voice.

"....." without giving any answer Rena continues staring at Yuki eyes.

Minami looked at Atsuko who were busy with her make-up, she walk toward her and approach her from behind, Atsuko moved her face back and looked at Minami who were holding red rose.

"I love you with all my heart and my life,you’re my life, my breath and my heart beating for you. You’re my everything, you are the most beautiful woman in the world I have meet. My heart is completely charmed by you. Atsuko I love you with every beat of my heart." Minami smiled.

"Woah, so sweet ~." Micchan giggled while stalking them.

"Minami." Atsuko stared at Minami with her full love eyes. "I love you too." Saying this Atsuko jump on Minami and hug her tightly.

"Awwwh, cute couples." Micchan went down while skipping.

"Tadaima~."

"Okaeri."

"Minna I bring someone with me who will help you with bomb, launcher and other useful things." Said Yuko.

"Hello I'm Watanabe Mayu." Mayu greated.

"Mayuyu!" Jurina run toward her and hug her. "Are you okay now, did you feel any pain?"

"Yes I'm okay, don't worry." Mayu hugged back and pat Jurina head.

Mayu looked at Minami who were staring at her, she walked toward Minami and bowed 90 degree. "Takamina-san I'm really sorry for breaking your arm." She  apologised.

"It okay, I'm not angry at you or something." Minami smiled.

"Thank you." Mayu smiled back and looked at Rena who were glaring at her. "I think there is nothing between us anymore."

"Never dream that I will forgive you that easily." Rena give Mayu cold glare.

"Rena, it was in the past, we must forget it and look at the future." Minami pat Rena shoulder.

"Mayu! Is that you?" Yukirin shocked.

"Yuki-san, it's been long time." Mayuyu smiled.

"OMG, Mayuyu where did you disappeared."

"Did you guys now each other?" Asked Jurina.

"Yeah, something like this." Replied Mayu.

"Another girlfriend!" Rena murmured while glaring at Mayu and Yukirin.

Yuko cleared her throat. "OK, guys don't forget we are still on mission."

"Yuko, I want to talk with you." Yukirin glared at Yuko.

Yuko avoid Yukirin glare. "What happened with plan Yuki, did you ready it?" In reply Yuki showed her fist.

"Yuko we are going." Takamina put her shoes on and went on the mission with Sayanee and Kojima.

"Be careful, if he did something bad kill him." Yuko ordered. "Yuki and Annin, you two enter in the gutter pipe and try to walk to the castle."

"Eh, Yuko I can't walk in gutter!"

"I will go with Yuki." Rena said.

"OK I will go." Annin quickly change her mind and beside she wanted to spend her time with Yuki. Annin smirk while giving  wink at Rena who replied her with killer glare.

"Mayu,you know what you have to do and Rena you will come with me." Yuko said and went to their way.

"So Yukirin, what is your answer?" Annin  asked as she stared at Yuki who were opening the gutter pipe to enter it.

"Same as before!!" Yuki replied coldly.

"Yukirin! Truthfully I love you, I have fallen for you since you come to my life, I swear after you I never dated anyone, Yukrin I love you." Annin cupped Yuki cheeks.

Rena who were hearing them through walkie-talkie with Yuko, glared at her.

"Yuki! Please tell me that you love me too?" Annin slowly leaned closer to Yuki lips.

As Rena tried to reached the walkie-talkie button with her hand to yell at them, but before she even manage to do it, Yuko grab her hand.

"What are you doing, let them be." Yuko said innocently. Rena grabbed Yuko collar and pinned her on the wall. "What you trying to do?why you helping her?" Rena yelled at her.

"What you mean by why I'm helping her! She loves Yuki, I want to see them together." Yuko acted innocent.

"SHE IS MINE, NO ONE CAN TAKE HER FROM ME." Rena screamed making everything shake. Yuko swallowed her saliva.

"I know Yuki is beautiful, cool and sexy ,but it's not mean that you can make her yours, what will happen to Jurina if she find out that her girlfriend slept with someone else." Yuko tried to avoid her glare.

"Jurina is not my girlfriend, she never loved me, she just played with my heart. And you, don't act like you don't know Yuki is my girlfriend, I will break your hand and leg if you tried to separate her from me." Rena pushed Yuko on the ground, she throw her walkie-talkie on the ground and went out.

"Ge-Geki appeared, she is so damn scary, I should never mess with her." Yuko get up and dusted her dirty clothes. She take her phone out of the pocket as she hear ringing voice.

"Yes Minami!! What !! OK, we are coming, don't do anything stupid." Yuko end the call, she click on the walkie talkie button and spoke.

"Yuki, Annin come back we have mission, Kein cancelled his date and going to meet some drug dealer, this is our chance to arrest him."

_________

Takamina, Sayanee and Kojima hiding not too far from kein meeting place

"Shall we kill him, we won't find better chance like this again." Minami asked them

"But what will we tell Yuko??"

"Guys, can you beat all these people without gun??" Kojima asked.

"Beat!! I will kill them and slash their body with my feet." Minami said while making two of them gulp.

"Eto, I will put all their attention on me, and you guys take this chance to attack them." Kojima high five with Minami and walked toward two guards who were gurding the main gate, she wave at them in sexy way.

"Hello guys~."

"Who are you? What you doing here?" One of the men ask while avoiding her action.

"I'm lost here, can you please help me finding my way home." Kojima asked in a sweet way.

As the two guards walk toward her, Minami and Sayanee jumped behind them like a ninja, they grab their nack  and break it  without giving them the time to attack.

"OK, now lets go in." Kojima nodded. Sayanee kick the door and broke it, Minami took steel pipe and beat everyone who come to her way with it while Sayanee keep kicking them. For Kojima she wasn't strong as Sayanee and Minami so she decide to stay and watch them while eating the popcorn that she had buy from kevin store.

As they finished beating everyone they walk toward kein who were watching them with smirk.

"Welcome Minami." He giggle.

"Welcome to my ass!!" She run toward him and hit the steel pipe on his head, Sayanee didn't wanted to lose so she also run toward kein and give him flying kick that make him hit the wall.

For Minami, it was not enough so she jumped on his chest, her action make kein cough blood and broken some of his ribs.

"Where are those bastard!!" Yuko come running with everyone.

"We finished them." Minami replied.

"They were going back so we decide to finish them alone." Kojima tried to hide the truth. Yuko looked around then back to Minami.

"Better you guys don't do something like this again." Saying this they went back to their place.

%%%%%%%%%%%

At night, everyone was sitting in the kitchen, some were making dinner while some are waiting for the food patiently.

"What did you said to Rena??" Yuki finally asked to Yuko what she was badly waiting to ask.

"What are you talking about!!" Yuko acted innocent.

"I know you are behind all of this Yuko, if something bad happened, I won't leave you alone!!" Yuki glared at her.

"What will you do? Marry me!!" Yuko joked.

"I will make your soup and feed you to lions!"

"Sayanee, what are you doing there, come here and help me with plates." Milky said in cold way.

"Haik!!"

"Also don't forget to wash plates after dinner."

"Eh, is Milky punishing her??" Kojima asked.

"Look like it." Yuki replied while keeping her angry glare at Yuko.

"Poor Sayanee!!"

"Damn it, I should have punished Minami like this too."
Acchan thought while looking at Minami who busy playing with her fingers.

Rena sit at her room while thinking about Yuki and Annin. She very sure that Annin will do something and take Yuki away from her, she punched on the wall and the punch make her fist bleed, she lick her own blood and stared at Yuki photo. She reached her hand and touched Yuki's photo.

"Yuki!! You are mine, no one can take you away from me, nobody can."

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 03:35:06 PM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2015, 03:29:39 PM »
What is this? Rena look too scary when she is jealous :lol:
But it's cool and i like how Milky treat Sayanee xD

Can't you just stop Annin?
Did Annin really like Yuki? Or just an act?

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2015, 08:42:36 PM »
Thx 4 the update wmatsui-fanfic-san.. :-D
Rena being gekikara in this whole update.
Jealousy~ such a strong thing to make someone's sanity goes to the outer space. . .
Especially rena in this case-
Though she seems angry, but i know she's sad inside. .
She's just loving yuki so much.... :-S
Once again, thx 4 ur hard work.. ;-)
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2015, 08:01:18 AM »
I can't believe i never tried reading this fic! It's awesome!

Update soon!

Ps, Rena rocks! Scary but...rocks!!!!

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2015, 08:36:30 AM »
Rena jealousy is so danger  :mon lurk:

Thanks for update author-san :kneelbow:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2015, 02:41:51 PM »
This time i didn't aspect Rena to be this obess with Yuki

Lol Takamina and Sayanee finish everything xD....what about the kein guy?

Woah Rena has turn into Geki...shoukd not mess with her

Anin what are you thinking?

Meeting all the ex-girlfriend in one mission....fate

Thx for the update~~~

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2015, 07:44:50 PM »
GEKI ON LOOSE~

thankss for the update~  :thumbsup

:on gay: :kneelbow: :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Hell or Heaven.(Yukirena: SayaMilky: AtsuMina : JuriMayu) Chapter 11
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2015, 02:12:48 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE do you miss me??  Hehehehe I'm really really sorry for not updating fast, hope you guys won't forget my fic.

Replies

Black-cold @ yeah Rena is so cool when she is jealousy hehehehe.
Well I think Annin just love Yuki because of her beauty.

Niineechan @ yeah you are right jealousy is something that change people and yeah Rena love yuki so much.

Kairi65@ ohh new reader is here hehehe well you are late because this fic will gone be end soon xd glad to hear that you love it.

The Ray @ yeah Rena jealousy is soooo dangerous,  here is new chapter

Kirozoro @ hehehehe yeah Rena is so obsessed with Yuki, well about kein he been killed by Takamina.

Chapter 11

Rena keep rolling all over the room while thinking about Annin, she can't sleep all night because of her, 'I have to deal with that Moron.' Thinking that she stopped rolling and went toward Annin's room with a killer expression, she softly knocked the door after make sure nobody is watching her, without waiting for answer she enter the room and walk closer to Annin who was shocked as she saw Rena enters her room.
"What do you want??" Annin glared.

Rena smiled and giggled. "Nee, I want your life heheheh." She laughed.

"What a nonsense! Get out of my room you bitch." Annin tries to push Rena but Rena grab her hands and pushed her body close to her and whispered. "You better stay away from Yuki before I make you lunch hahahaha."

"What are you, vampire? Or werewolf? Stop dreaming about Yuki because I will make her mine." Annin glared.

'What a stubborn one.'Thought Rena. "Okay, do as you wish but let's see who will win."

"Deal." Annin smiled evilly.

Everyone waiting for Mayu to show them what she have created. As Mayu enter the living room, she greeted everyone , she put some toffees and small tennis ball.

Everyone raised their eye brow. "What is this?" Minami pick one toffee.

"This is toffee." Replied Mayu.

"Oh,really! I thought it's a coackroach. "Rena joked.

"It's a mini bomb." Mayu explained.

"Woow, it's cute how we'll use it??"

"It's very easy, just open and throw it where you want it to explode." Mayu replied

"Okay guys, everything is ready today is our last day of mission. For this last mission, we will attack his castles." Yuko said cheerfully.

"I will explain the details of the plan." Yuki open the map. "First, Me and Rena will enter the castle through the drain pipe, Sae will help you to enter the castle through the main gate,
Five of you will enter through the main gate and finish all the guards, Yuki,Jurina and Minami will stop Yuki uncle from escaping, and that's it."

"What a cheap drama!" Micchan sighed.

( Taro : " What? Cheap drama!! If you want a high quality drama then go find another Author,I'm not going to finish this fic * angry *

Everyone:  "Eh, *glare at Micchan, how dare you!! No please don't say like this, please complete the fic."

Taro:  "Noo!! *look away*."

Everyone;  " hey,hey don't be like this, you know nobody is prefect."

Taro:  " I'm not even good *cry* I will not write."

Everyone: " Taro come on don't be like this, you know that we all love you, and readers are waiting for you, they want you to complete it so please do your best."

Rena:  " if you won't complete it, how will me and Yuki be together, you want us to become a pair or not *glare *.

Taro:  " okay, okay, because of Yukirena I will complete the fic." 'Sigh

Everyone : "yeah!!")

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Are you ready??" Yuki asked as she put walkie-talkie on her ear.

"....." without giving the answer Rena crack her fingers and neck.

"Okay, you guys will reach the castle first then we will follow you." Yuko said through walkie-talkie.

"Okay, wait for us." Yuki said as she entered the drain pipe that led towards the castle. The pipe was so cold and dark, there was also icicles formed inside it. Yuki was slithering like a snake, fast yet quiet while Rena followed her from behind. Rena wanted to be in front because she was afraid that danger might befall Yuki.
Being in the front line will always be riskier than staying behind. Wanting to protect Yuki from any danger, Rena tried to get in front of Yuki but ended up failing. Yuki insisted on staying in front because she had the same thought as Rena. Yuki managed to convince Rena to allow her to remain in front.
As they reached the half way point, they stopped as they saw two pipes leading to two very different places. Yuki wasn't sure which one will lead them to the castle. After some thought, she decided to take the left one.

"Did you hack all the camera?" Yuko asked Milky.

"Yes I did, it wasn't that easy though but I able to do it." Milky showed her victory smile.

"Good job."

"Why you change your mind and send Rena instead of me." Annin sound annoying.

"It's because you can't fight like her." Yuko replied.

"Eh,Yuko I think there is a problem!!" Mayu said while staring at the map screen.

"What happen??"

"Yuki enter the wrong pipe!!"  Mayu said worriedly.

"WHAT!!" Everyone yelled.

"Yuki get out from there you have enter the wrong pipe!!" Mayu yelled.

"What are you saying I can't hear you!!" Yuki tries to understand.

"Yuki, I think we got into the wrong pipe." Rena said in weak voice.

"Damn it!!" Yuki punched the pipe angrily, the impact of the punch echoed all the way to the end of the pipe. Suddenly, they heard a loud noise coming from the end of the pipe.

"What was that!?" Yuki tried to shuffle backwards, but it was almost impossible as the pipe was too short and tight to even make any big movements or even turn around. The noise seemed to be getting closer and closer to them. Rena knew what was coming. That noise definitely reeked of death. Panic, she tried to move backwards as fast as possible.
As the sewerage pipe was slippery, she ended up slipping. This was when a large wave of water appeared and flushed them away.

The wave were so strong making them drift along the stream while struggling to float and trying to breath for air they suddenly fall in sewer, Yuki control herself and start swimming, she come out of the water while holding Rena hand, they saw a chain hanging on the wall, Yuki grab and hold it, wrapping it around their body to save themselves from drowning

"Yuki!! RENA!! Yuki!!! Can you hear me??" Mayu ask through the walkie-talkie.

"Yes I can hear you!!" Yuki replied as she able to catch her breath.

"Are you guys okay??" Asked Yuko.

"Yes we are okay, but we got stuck in the sewer."

"Don't worry we are coming there, wait for us." Saying this Yuko jump to the driving seat, she start the engine and step on the gas paddle, she drive the car as fast as possible for them to reach there at time.

While waiting for the other team to
come and save them Rena feel so cold, her skin become so pale and she was shivering badly, she gritted her teeth hoping to reduce the coldness. Yuki noticed Rena uncomfortable condition and she inched closer to her,hug her from behind while one of her hand holding the chain and using another hand, she wrap herself around Rena stomach, Yuki placed her chin on Rena shoulder, her warm breath were hitting Rena neck, and Rena blushed and silently enjoyed Yuki warmth.

"You okay??" Yuki asked shivering.

"Y-yes!!" Rena replied.

"You are still angry at me??" Yuki kissed Rena shoulder.

"Y-yes.....No......no." Rena tries to control herself.

"Yes or No??" Yuki tightened her hug.

"No!! Y-you are hugging me to tight, I can't breath."  Rena stuttered

Their walkie-talkie button were on.Annin and Mayu were hearing their conversation clearly.
Annin clinching her fist, while Mayu closed her eyes.

"I think we can't hold anymore, in this crazy cold." Yuki said.

Rena slowly moved her face toward Yuki and hugged her tight she hid Yuki face in he neck. "We will be okay." She calmed her.

"Yuki!!"

"Hmm!!"

"Why you left me??" Rena asked as her memory of past flash back.

"Because I had too! Or else, they will find out about you and kill you!!" Yuki replied.

"I was so lonely without you!!" Rena cried silently.

Yuki wipe Rena tears with her thumb. " I know!!" She whispered softly. "And I'm so sorry about that, but everything will be over soon and we will be together forever." Yuki connect her forehead with Rena's.

"I......I l-love you!!" The tears again fall from Rena eyes. "I want to be the reason behind your smile, the reason behind your happiness and I want to be the first person with whom you can share everything, I want to...." Yuki cut her word with a kiss, kissing her passionately, Rena put her hand around Yuki neck and push her more closer, they continue kissing without caring about anything.

"Hey are you guys alright!!" Sayanee throw a rope from one of the drain pipe mouth and shocked as she saw them kissing. Yuko quickly snap their picture and giggled.

"Hey you two, stop with lovely dovely and get out from there before you guys become ice-cream." Minami said as everyone laughed.

"Yeah then we will put some juice and chocolate on you before eating." Yuko said.

"You love her??" Jurina asked as they were waiting for them outside the drain pipe.

"She don't belong to me anymore." Mayu chuckled.

"Was she the one who make you like that." Jurina asked

"I love her, even though I knew her family is the most powerful yakuza. No matter how much I tried to get close to her, she didn't notice my feeling, then that day come when her family find out, they warned me to stay away from her, they thought I'm the girl whom Yuki loves, but they were wrong. it wasn't me but it was Rena, Yuki protected her so that's why they can't find her, and when Rena asked me to meet her in our old school in purpose of revenge about Minami, Yuki uncle men come to my home and they beat me until I lose myself." Mayu giggled as she wipe her tears and sit inside the van as she saw they come back.

"Life is so curly!!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

One or two chapter still to finish this fic please bear with me. *bow*

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2015, 09:54:01 AM »
Now I know this fic is just for the sake of YukiRena. :lol:
Nice, author-san! :twothumbs
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2015, 11:01:28 AM »
Thank you for the update.
What would happen to their mission?
Is SayaMklky already ok?
Still curious.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2015, 02:27:37 PM »
Mayu.... I'm crying for you now  :cry:
Thanks for being strong Mayu  :(
Yuki don't belong to you here, but i will write some Mayuki next year lol xD #justKidding
So Taro, end it with happy ending
Don't make me sad for the ending
I need some refreshing xD
Oh right, write some Sayamilky too
A cute moment of them xD
Update ASAP  :D

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2015, 10:47:02 AM »
Please update soon!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
Love the YukiRena moment!!!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2015, 07:28:51 AM »
Ah... Poor Mayu....

Would Mayu move on?

What's going to happen with the revenge?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2015, 03:01:38 PM »
Ahha take that Annin Yuki is belong to Rena

I feel sorry for Mayu 😢

Sooo is going to be Jurimayu?

Anyways update soon

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2015, 12:55:33 PM »
Thank you for you update new chap :)

It's a long time I see you, I thought you drop.

Hehe, Yuki and Rena come back together and Rena is dangerous when you jealyous =)))

How about Mayu, she love Yuki so much but Yuki didn't reply. I hope you make Jurina make her forget Yuki :)

Hope you will update soon  :twothumbs

P/s: How about "We lied to each other ? Are you drop this :?

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Satisfaction