JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Safari

Author Topic: Hell or Heaven (YukiRena, SayaMilky, AtsuMina, JuriMayu) - COMPLETED  (Read 21815 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Hello mine..... I know what are you thinking,  don't worry guys I will not going to leave my fic " The real betrayed " I will going to continue all my fic.

Do you have hear akb48 song 'hell or heaven'?? This fic I wrote after hearing that song, xd

*sweat drop *nervous *nervous *

Sorry for my mistakes and bad grammar, forgive me. Hope you like it.

Chapter 1

Sayaka  open the door and came inside the room, she look at her mother and smile and sit beside her

“How are you feeling today?”sayaka asked to her mother.

” I am fine.”
 She  saw tears in her mother's eyes.

“Okaasan why are you crying?”

“Because of me, you have to work so hard you don't have time for yourself." she cry

“Don’t say this okaasan you are my everything I can’t live without you” sayaka smile and give her kiss on forehead.

“I will go and meet with a doctor now.” She smile and went to see the doctor.

“Doctor, please save my mother if something happens to her…..I can’t able to live without her.” Doctor looks at her

“I can do the operation, but what about the money?”
” Doctor, I will pay you money later, but please do operation.”

The doctor looks at her, sees the fire that burns deep in her eyes. He felt pity for her. “Alright, he said, We will do an operation, I know myself how hard it can be to lose your mother.”

“Thank you doctor I will never forget you and always remember you in my prayers.”

“Alright! Alright,! Don't you get your hope, all up,it's going to be a tough one, but we will try our best.”
“Thank you doctor,” said sayaka as she sits down on a chair.

” Good, he replied, you go and fill the reports, financial records, home address, anything and everything that we should know about you. We’re going to put you on our patient loan list.”
“Okay, thank you doctor.”
“It's okay, we will do the operation as soon as we get the approval of your loan, okay?”

“Okay. ” Replied sayaka, as the doctor walked away.
_______

Sayaka walks into the accounting department. The place looked like hell, phones ringing, people running,   noise everywhere, files and files of papers lying on the ground. The place was cold, it definitely looked like the morgue . She makes her way to a lady.
”Excuse me!”she said….
She remained silence like she was wasn’t even there.

“Excuse me,!”she said again.
“Yes! What can l help you with?”she replied.
“My name is sayaka.”
“Did I ask you?” She said.
“No, I was assuming it was the right thing to say when you meet strangers.”

“What can l do for you?”she asked.
“I’m here about the loan.”

“Everyone is here about the loan The question is do you have the money to pay you back?” she replied.
“I’m in between jobs now, but l can raise some.”

“Do you have insurance?.
“No,replied Sayaka. 
She laughs.”Then l’m sorry! We can't help you….”

“What?! She asked shockly.
“It's the rule,no money on loan no insurance to loan.”
“But, the doctor said l could….”before she finishes she replies her.

“The doctor is the doctor and I’m the accounting.He helps the sick and I help with the money. And Sayaka San don't qualify for our loans. I’m sorry,” she said.

“But my mother is going to die if we don't get.”
“I’m sorry! But l can't help yourself Sorry." She closes the file and shouts out….Next!"

Sayaka mind blanks she know even if she works day and night she can’t make money at the time and can’t save her mother

'What should I do know my mom will going to die, No, I have to do something I can’t let her die even it mean give my life I will give her.'

She began to think from where she brings the money. Nothing came in her mind suddenly her eyes go to the bank. “Should I…. No its not true.”

She thinks for a beat. But What should do, it's my mother here. The one who stayed with me when my father left, all those birthday presents, the hard times she came through for me. No I must do something.she storms out of the hospital straight into her old nissan. She thinks, a burst of anger, she screams hitting.

~~~~~~

Milky got call she pick up the phone
“Hello! Who is this? “
” It's me.”
“Oh Sayaka! What happen your voice not look good did something happen to your mom?”

“No! She is alright, I just miss, you can we meet now I am in front of your house.”
“Ah Okey! I will come down wait me.”

She open the door and see Sayaka standing outside, the weather was cold.
“What are you doing here in this cold?”she asked.

“Ah, sorry for disrupting you! I just miss you, that’s all.” Sayaka then hug milky tightly
“I love you.”

She give kiss on her forehead.
 “if something happens to me please take care if my mother and yourself.”

"What you mean, I don't understand anything, are you OK Sayaka??”

“Don’t worry! I am Okey! Take care and  eat well and sleep well, bye see you later” saying this she walk away.

Milky was not feeling well, she knows that Sayaka is not OK, and something bad will going to happen, she was afraid what if she loses her.

~~~~~~~~

Her mind was still battling to the choice she was going to make. Deep down in that good turned, cold heart she knew it was wrong, but it would be worse if she didn't do it.She walks into the Savers Mart. For a while the music and the peace that existed in that shop, bumped her heart to ease. And through that moment she knew it was the right choice to make.

She walks to the hardware section, picks a hammer, looks at, no, it's too much. She picks up a knife, no, it was too wrong. She didn’t know what to do, she was caught up in a dilemma she couldn't escape.she falls down against the Food shelf next to the hardware shelf.  A tear pours.she looks to the sky, closes her eyes for a second and makes a silent prayer.

Just as she looks down,she saw a little kid playing with a water gun. Then suddenly it hit her. Yes a water gun would do.
She stands up, gets herself a black water gun, small ,good enough to look like a real gun.
She buys the gun and went out to the bank.

In the bank there was not many people, her hand was trembling but she has no other choice, 'claim down Sayaka, claim down everything well going to fine.'she said to herself.

She take out the gun and point at the person
"Don’t move or I will  going to kill him." Sayaka hand was still  trembling.

Everyone in the bank was screaming,she looks at accountant and say.
“Give me the money,” she was frightened.
Sayaka yelled
 “DON'T YOU HEAR ME, GIVE ME THE MONEY!!"

The accountant hesitated for a while.
“Please,  I have a daughter whose expecting for dinner tonight,” she pleaded.

“If you do as l say no one will be hurt, and that goes to everyone in here, A scream and you will die.”

She was trembling with fear. The accountant quick packed the money in a bag and gives it to her. She takes, looks around. Everyone was on the floor, women, men, the old and young. For once she felt sorry for what she was doing. She even thought of returning the money, but it was too late, the deed was already done.

Just when she goes to the door in order to escape, she begins to hear police sirens. She knew she was in trouble…
Sayaka was trembling, the scene was stormed by armed police cars. There was nowhere to run to,she only chose was to surrender and accept her fate.

“Put the bag down and the gun, and let the people go and we will discuss your problems huh?”the police officer said.

“No step away,! Replied Sayaka.
“What's your name,? asked the police officer.
 “I know how hard it can be. You look like a nice person just caught up in a bad situation. I can help.”

“I don't need your help,! said sayaka .”All I want is the money.”she begins to cry.

As the police officer distracts her by talking, two cops show up from behind and grabs her throwing her full body to the floor.she tries to struggle but it was to.late. the police cuffs her and walks her to the car.

As she goes people look at her, with firery eyes, like she was the monster. From that moment she knew her life was taking a darkly road.

~~~~~~~~
Maeda open the door and see the Takamina still sleeping,she throws cold water at her face. She suddenly stands up and ready TO beat the person, but when She see it was Maeda she stopped .
“What you doing in my house, and how you get in??”

She smile, “I enter from the window.”

“Stop coming in my house I don't like you,go away, what you want from me.? She yelled

“I love you.”Maeda smile.

“But I hate you saying this she go to take shower” 'what kind of girl is she, why didn't she leaves me alone.....Arrrrrrgh....she is pain in the neck.' Takamia murmured while taking her clothes off.

"The breakfast is ready." Atsuko said as she saw Takamina coming out after taking shower.

“I'm not hungry” she replied in cold way, and start wearing some nice clothe, and take leave to outside.

“But it's not good to leave without eating anything, and where are you going?”
Atsuko heard closing the door sound she let out the sign “like always she never change but still I love her”

As Takamina were walking on the shibiya street her mobile ring.

“Hello! Yes, uncle, how are you?”

“I am fine, can we meet now I have something to tell you.”
” Okey! iam waiting”
She hang up the phone,Takamina can feel something bad will happen well she can’t say no to him, she came to the cafe and see his uncle waving to her. She smile and sit on the chair.

“Yes, what is the important thing you want to tell me”
Her uncle drink water from class, then he looks at her.
“Takamina after your father's death, I  always take care to you and….. “

” As you know uncle, I not like going left or right so  please get to the point .”Takamina cut his word.

“Okey, I will tell you what I want ,you know my work I want you to work with me.
You are good at fighting and strong, I will pay you enough money, it’s better to living like that”

Takamina look at him, then smiles.
“I am sorry uncle, but I don't like doing bad things iam clean person.”

“There is not bad work, on this world, there is no word like bads you can do everything to make money,look I will give you time think about it well and tell me Okey!”think about it” he smile and leave the cafe.

Her uncle looks through the window as Takamina walks away. He takes out his phone, Beep-beep, he dials some number, the phone rings.
“Hello! “Said the other voice from the phone.” Yeah, it's me! “Replied his uncle.” SHE didn’t bite! “
” What do you want me to do? The voice replied.
“Ah, leave it to me. I know how to deal with this.” He hangs up and walks away.

~~~~~~

Takamina was watching the movie as she heard bell ring.she walk to open the door her dream girl came
“Yahoo!”
“You again what you want.” Takamina said.

“I'm bored, let’s go to somewhere.”

“Go alone why should I need to go with you!”Takamina reply.

She grabs her arm “let’s go.”

They sit in the car and she begins to drive while driving the car she feel Takamina looking at her.
“What?”she said while not taking eye from the road.
“umm..... She shocked," Nothing! Nothing!" then she star at the window.

~~~~~~~To be continue ~~~~~~

Don't be shy and comments guys xd.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:29:28 PM by sophcaro »

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Hell or heaven.(Sayamilky: AtsuMina :Wmatsui : yukirena)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 12:21:04 AM »
It's nice. WMatsui is not yet here.
I pity Sayanee in this fic.
How come Atsuko is so persistent here.  :D
Hoping for the next update.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 02:01:44 AM »
I'm waiting for the next update :mon determined:

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 02:05:52 AM »
Oh no sayanee you got bad situation
Cant wait for next update

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 02:08:34 AM »
Please make it yukirena... we have tons of wmatsui but just little bit yukirena here...
PS: I'll wait for your update
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 06:08:13 AM »
woot.. sayanee?

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 03:41:47 PM »
Poor Sayanee

Atsumina!!!

Wmatsui is not here yet...I'm waiting for them

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 04:05:25 PM »
Hellooo mina saaaan, I come with second chapter are you happy, heheheheh xD xD,.

Don't be happy to much because, I didn't  know if I can update other chapters fast to, xd.

@gee : ohh I'm happy that you also love yukirena. Well I don't know if this fic end up as yukirena or wmatsui, we will find out later.

Thank you everyone who reads my fic thank you so much.

*Bow*

Here is next chapter, sorry for bad grammar and mistakes, I write my all fic in mobile, so forgive me if their is mistake. Hope you enjoy.

*nervous *sweat drop*

Chapter 2.

"Where are we going?" Takamina asked while not taking her eyes from the window.

“Somewhere far away from  the world”Atsuko replied.

“Why you want to go far away from the world?”she asked.

“Because it’s so boring to live in this world, ”she replied.

“I see, then how about going Neptune, or Mars,??".Takamina asked.

. “Ehhh....!!!.”

They looked at each other and smiles.

“We have arrived.”Atsuko smile and stop the car and get out. Takamina also followed her.

“Waaah amazing.”Takamina can’t close her eyes.
it’s was sunflower garden.”I like sunflowers”Atsuko said.

“It’s my first time coming beautiful place like this.”

Atsuko smile and run between the flowers “It' soo fun.” she scream.

Takamina smile “you look beautiful.”
“What! I don't hear you…….. What you said?” she scream

” You are crazy.” Takamina replied.

”Ehhhhh..... But it’s not what I hear! You said that I'm Cute or something like this?”

Takamina looked at Atsuko “how can she become so beautiful?”She can’t take  her eyes  from her face.
“Hey!why you are looking at me like this, Is there anything in my face?”
Takamina smile.Two of them start running between the flowers,they laughed and played, like small children's.

~~~~~~~

It has been long and stressful day.With all the work and the business meetings.she was tired. To cool it off, she thought of calling Atsuko.she takes out her phone, dials her number and waited.

“Hello?” she answered.
“Hey its Takamina.”

“Takamina!”how are you?”
“I'm okay!”she replied.
“I’ve been thinking about that day when we went to the flower garden, I really had fun.”

“Me too!”she replied.
“Hey?”
“Yes!”she paused.

“I was wondering if w-we could h-have d-dinner tonight?”Takamina shuttered.

“Yes l would LOVE that.”she replied in a cheerful voice.

“Good!will be waiting for you.”
“What time?”she asked.
“Around 8, is it okay?”
“Yes! It's perfect, she admitted.
“Good then! See you there Bye”Atsuko hangs up and start jumping around the home.

Just after that,Takamina phone rings again, its has been Uncle…
What could he possibly want she meditated for a second. Then she answers.

“Yes, Uncle?”
“Have you thought of my offer?,uncle replied.
“Yes, and no I’m not going to do it, I’m done with bad things, it's time I had some light in my life.”Takamina imposed.

“Oh, really,.is that so?” uncle replied in a deep voice. “You know, when you get in this life, there is no getting out?”
“Well, sorry uncle, but I’m out, she replied. “Oh really?, do you think this is over?Do you think you can just refuse and walk away like that?” uncle asked.

“What does that mean,uncle?”,
“Nothing! Just enjoy your new good,light life”
“Saying this uncle then ends the call.
For a while it bothered Takamina,” what could he be saying!”But it was an uncle,she thought he was just messing with her.

_________
Takamina was going too late . She quickly gets dressed and put on some nice perfume. Before she moves she hears a knock on the door.
“Its police, open up the door.”A police officer shouted..
“What! The police!…..”

“She moves to the door, in shock. She opens it and a group of police offers storm into the house.

“you're under arrest, for the murder of Hiro Mizushima.”

“What?”he is one of my uncle's men.

“Remain silent, anything you say, shall be used in the court of law,” shouted one police officer.
“But it's not me!I was here the whole time,”

“We have your Fingerprints, on the murder weapon that was used.” One police said, “arresting her!”

“But it doesn't make sense,I was here in the whole time, who could have done this?”
“The police officer tied her hands and dragged her towards the door.

“But I didn't do it!”she said again.
“Who did it, then?” Asked the police offer.
“I didn't  know,is that not your job, to find the real killers, Takamina said in anger.

“I’ve already done my job and it points to you.”
” Bu.. But you don't understand l was here the whole time,she stammered.

“Well, the fingerprints on the gun says otherwise. You’re under arrest, we shall talk when we reach the station.”

Takamina filled with fear,tears begin to gush from her eyes. And then she was forced into the police car.

Atsuko went to Takamina house, she saw Takamina was arrested by police she run.

“What happen…………… where are you taking her,?……… Please tell me where are you taking her?”she shouted

” Atsuko doesn’t worry! I will be back soon take care your self." she yelled while entering into the car.

“Where are you going. Please don’t leave me Takamina?”
“Atsuko! Don’t worry, I will be back.”
_______
The guard open the door and let Takamina enter
“Welcome to the hell.”she said.

Takamina enter and looked around wah it’s really hell, there is a weak and strong and strange people everywhere. Well, they are all bad people killer drug, dealer, smuggler,gangster, you can find all types of bad people in this place,every one looking at me with strange eyes.
Guard show Takamina her room
“This is your room be good girl or……. you will be regard it.”she wishpried

The horror of thing  was in its very nature scary.

Life in jail was exactly as she once thought it would be.

The room was small of course, it had a bunk, double braced bed with grey bed sheets.She takes walks to the bed.

“That’s my spot?”she had a deep voice.she looked up and saw a scary woman.

“You sleep down,do you hear me midget??"

Takamina with deep fear, she answered,
“Yes!”
Lady moves down to her bed.
Takamina was so afraid from her roommate, she went to her bed, drowned in her bedsheets and went to sleep.
________

It was nearly two days, since Takamina arrived to that hell. Prison life was tough on her, she hadn’t received any threats nor did she had friends, but the silence and the eyes of every bad person that glanced at her, made her even more terrified. Most of the times, she spent it hiding in a corner to avoid people. Suddenly a group of gangster approaches her. Four in total.
“Well! Well! Well!” One of them said in detuned  voice,. “Is it she&nbsp; the new trutle..? Her crew member laughed..

“I heard you are the new one,what is your name midget?”
she asked.

“I, am Takamina.”
“I heard you killed a man by the name…. Hiro mizashima,he was from one of the strongest gang?”

“No,no I didn't”
“Oh really, so who did?”
“I don't know someone set me up, I’m innocent.”

“Hahaha! Well, everyone in here is innocent, but because they say it, it doesn't mean it's true.”she replied.

She moves close to Takamina ,with fire in her eyes.”Listen to me midget,this is my prison, I say and you do, if l say jump you don't have to ask 'why' and jump. You don't talk to me until I talk to you, you don't look at me until l say look at me and you don't even think or dream about me. Do you understand?”.

“Y-yes-yes, I understand!”

They walk away while laughing.

Later on,that day Takamina saw the same gangster beating up one weak.'what should I do??' takamina thought.

The reason Takamina not wanted to fight, because if she beat one gangster the other will came, and want to have fight with her, and she is not strong enough to fight with all those scary people, but also she doesn't like if some weak was getting bitten front her so she get close to them and yell.

“stop beating her.” They look at her. And begin to laugh.

“The turtle wanted to save fish hahaha” they began to laugh loudly

“Hey midget do you want to die in my hand.” You little turtle, what you think you are?”
she about to hit Takakina but the guard came in.
 “It’s lunch time!everyone get ready.” They shout.
She looks at her

“You were lucky this time midget! We will meet next time.”
After finishing the lunch she was about to wash her hand, she saw three gangsters came inside
“Hey midget……. What have you say us before?”saying this They start to beating her.

They were giving her punch and feet Takamina fall down, she can fight with them, but she don't want it, she just wanted the time to just pass faster.

Takamina pounds down to the floor. The punch was too much to take in. Blood began to drip from her nose. Baum! Another swing, a punch and she goes down again. The prisoners begin to shout, screaming, whistling. Takamina face was smacked in and out, blood coming from her month. “Come on! Midget, don't be Sally, what are you fight back !” Said the gangster.
The other prisoners begin to laugh.
“Oh, you want your mama, huh!,” Bam! She swings another punch again. Takamina closes her eyes, but a miracle happens,she didn’t not hit. She opens her eyes and sees the gangster hand had been stopped. It was Sayaka.

“Why do you pick someone your own age, huh?”Said Sayaka in full confidence

“Who the hell are you! Ah, another turtle?”she was about say something, but Sayaka give punch to her face, and she falls down and never able to wake up, the other two became afraid,she is so strong the second one want to kick her,but she crab her leg and give another strong punch and break her nose, well they became afraid and run away.

Sayaka looked at Takamina and smile, she gives her hand to stand up
“Are you Okey?”
“Yes, I am Okey! Thanks! B-but why you save me and get trouble to yourself?”

“Saving someone is not getting me trouble.”
“Who are you? “

” A prisoner! Anyway, don't do this  next time,this can be a dangerous place for people like you," Sayaka emphasized

“Where did you learn to do that.?”
“Why does it matter? I saved you, didn’t I? “Yes,! And thank you for that, but, I need to know?”

“Knowing is not going to do you any good here. Forget your past life here,its your new life. This place is filled with people whom the devil himself is afraid of. Murderers,serial killers, drug dealers, everything and everyone. If you want to survive. Stay away from.people’s business.”Sayaka said.

“But I couldn't just do nothing while they beat the weak.” Takamina replied.

“You think anyone in here cares? That same person you were trying to save will put a knife in your belly. Everyone here thinks about their self.”Sayaka argued. “But it doesn't have to be. I and you can be friends. I think we should be friends what do you think, huh?”

” I don't like friends,Takamina replied.

“Come on, everybody needs friend!”
“Not me.”

“Okay, I can be just your talk buddy not a friend, what do you say?”

Takamina thought for a second and said, “Okay,! I think we can be buddies and not friends.”
“And become friends later on huh?”
.”Don't get your hopes up, If you do well, we can be good friends.”

“Good morning,” Rena worship  in her ear.

“Morning,Rena chan.”Jurina replied, smiling.

“I made breakfast, so please come down, get a shower and eat. Rena replied as Jurina woke&nbsp; up from bed.
______

"Today I made your special, pancakes with jelly and orange juice.Hope you like it."Rena said as she saw Jurina coming in kitchen.

“OH! Really, how will be it’s taste?”saying that

Jurina took a piece and throw it in her mouth. But just as she chew. Her face became weird. “What happen!………… did it tastes bad.?”
Jurina vomit it out.
“Ohhh, it’s so so salty!”

“Eh! It can’t be, I have tasted it before it was good." Rena takes a bite and chew it.

“Ummmmm…… It’s taste good….. Just little salty, Sometime salt is good for health!”she said
Jurina began to laugh.

“What! What is so funny?"

“You look so cute.” Jurina giggle
“Stop it and eat!”Rena said while hiding her blushing face.

Rena takes out  her phone,when she hears the phone ringing,she almost choked when she heard the voice.
“Rena…….. It’s been a long time!!how are you.?"

“I-i, am f-fine……..w-what about y-you.?” Rena voice cracked.

“Rena……. I miss you!”

W-What! Is she crazy or what, how can she say this.
“Rena lets us meet.”she

Haa! What she wants now after when I can able to forget her.

“Rena!! Are you hearing me!!!”
“Ahh…. Y-yes w-when s-should w-we meet?”
“Today at evening, same place where we had our first date.”

“OK, SEE you later.”

”Who was that,Rena chan?”Jurina asked while drinking orange juice.

“F-friend!”Rena replied.

“Are you Okey, your face look down?”

“umm………. Nothing you are going to late for school get ready.”

“Okey, I'm going see you.”

“Be care full.”

Rena let out the sign,

'What she wants now,did she know how hard was it for me to forget her?No,actually it was my mistake to fall in love with someone like her, enough though I know she is playful and she will going to leave me,'

(Flashback)

The night was magical, it was dark and cozy. The only thing that was only visible was the large spectators who laughed gracefully to the flickering images that was coming from the screen.

They were in the movie house. Rena laughed,and turned her head more to right where Yuki was. She was filled with happiness, her head lying slowly to Rena’s shoulder.Rena popped a handful of popcorn’s and slowly and passionately feed them to her mouth.

“Are you happy?”,
She smiled and looked straight in her eyes. Love was in the air.

“Yes, thank you, We should do this more often”. Yuki replied as she feed her some popcorn. Rena whispers to her,
“You know that I love you?”

“Yes, I know and so do I.” She replied. Rena looked back to the screen, not wanting to miss any piece of the movie.

Yuki takes some popcorn throws it at her face, then laughs.Rena alarmed, she takes out some popcorn threatens to throw some at her, so she moves her head but Rena was only playing. She was eating them.

The movie was over, every couple, family and friends making their way back home.

The weather outside had changed, it was snowing.Rena looked at Yuki, who was shivering and felt sorry for her, so she took off her only jacket and wrapped it against her small smooth body.

“Thanks!but what about you, "

“It’s Okey!……….. Come on, my princess, let's go, ” she said while bowing down

Yuki laughed.”What's all this about.”
Yuki rushed into the street,.

“What are you doing?”
“Come on Rena, lets have some fun”.Yuki replied as she rushed to a corner full of snow. Rena followed her.

She kneeled down, took a ball of snow and make a small ball like tennis She turned to Rena and smiles. With the power she throws it at her. It hits straight at her eyes.

Rena gets shocked, but not angry, so she makes her own and throws it at her. She throws another and throws another. This continued until it turned into a full romantic game of snow fighting.

Yuki was finally tired, so she fell down on her back landing down into the small cushion of snow.

Rena laughed as she tried to catch her breath.She also falls down on her back. Both of them now sleeping on the snow with their head focused up into to the stars.

The view was wonderful, millions of shinny, sparkling stars looking down at them. Suddenly a shooting star flies over.
“Make a wish.”She said.

Rena thinks for a while.“Uh-uh, I wish our love will last forever”.

“No, no, you don't say it out, you only say it in your heart, that way it means you really mean it and so the wish comes true.”She said as she looked at her.

“Oh, I didn’t know,”

“It’s okay, I know your wish came true.”she said as she stood up.
“Come on, let's go home,” she added.

Rena stood up and rubs off the snow from her clothes. They look at each other, eyes crossed. They draw to each other and kiss.

~~~~~~To be continue ~~~~~

Don't be shy and comments because it's give me hope to write, other Elsa I will not going to continue it *cat smile* ฅ'ω'ฅ

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 04:38:57 PM »

Oh my! Takamina!!
When Takamina start to like Atsuko, she.. she were arrested..  :shocked
It mean.. Takamina now stay in jail and everything now with her will be only in there?  :O
I hope she start to fight back and show others, who is the strongest..! [please?] [at least make her more stronger?] 8)
Also - damn that uncle!  :x

Thank you for update! :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2015, 10:46:56 AM »
Hello everyone Thank you for reading my boring fic, I will going to work hard and write long, *bow*

Here is next chapter hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 3

Happiness was not the exact feeling as to what Rena felt that day .She was head over heels, It was Yuki birthday.

She didn't know what to buy. Yuki didn't like surprises so she wanted to get something simple. So she went to this shop to look for something.The shop was big with all the beautiful things.She looked around trying to find to perfect present. She saw a teddy bear but it wasn't big and yuki didn't like them. She moved around again, saw a pink dress, she wanted to take it but realised that yuki had many dresses plus she didn't like pink so she moved on. She walked to the store keeper.

"How can I help you?"the shopkeeper asked. "Oh, yes, I'm looking for a birthday present."

"What is in your mind?"the shopkeeper asked.
"Ummm........... something beautiful but simple, she doesnt like big suprises."

"Okay!I understand.Wait here, I think I have what you're looking for."The shopekeer went to the storage room.

Rena was excited and anxious what it could be.The shopkeeper came back holding a necklace. It was marvelous, with little diamond pieces.

"What do you think?"asked the shoopkeeper. "Wow, it's beautiful!"Rena took it ,She was so happy, that she had find the right present.she smiled at the shopkeeper and gave him some money.

"Thank you! This is it, yeah! this is it." The shop keeper smiled again.

Rena took the necklace and placed it in a small black box and walked outside.

The present was already there, a birthday debt had been paid. What was left was the ultimate dinner to spice it up.Rena arrived at Yuki house, She hid the necklace, it was supposed to be surprise. She walked to the door.

The room was light, soft-free air circulated it. It was the perfect mood for a birthday celebration. She walked around the room, kitchen, living room, and the dinning room,to see if yuki was in. She wanted to surprise her so she was walking on her toes trying not to make any noise.she walked slowly Slowy, until she reached the bedroom. she wanted to sneak up on Yuki and Shout "surprise" but Rena stopped as she heard her talking on the phone.

"I love you so much, and thank you for the present."she smiles

'To whom is she talking to?' Rena wonder. It can't be, Right? She can't cheat on me.
She hung up the phone. Rena's leg became weak she can't move from her place. She tried to go back. As she was about to reach the door. she heard Yuki called her.

"Ah, you came??"
Rena looked back and force to smile
"Y-yes I'm here now."
She came close and kiss Rena's lips.

"I love you."

What??? hahaha. does she know the meaning of love? How many times has she said this words to others.
Rena give her small box
"This is for you.Happy Birthday."
She smile

"Arigatou......... Aah, it neclace. I love it, this is best present I have ever gotten from you, thank you." she hug Rena

"You'er Welcome."Rena give a simple answer.
"I'm gonna take a shower and get ready. let's go out and eat dinner." Yuki said while going to the bathroom.

As she saw her going to the bathroom, Rena quickly opened her cellphone, to see who she was talking to. she saw the name, sae
"What...... Sae!! He was Yuki's classmate."

The thing that Rena was afraid of, it happend .  She wished if this was all dream. She didn't wanted to lose Yuki,she loves her so much. 

"Why are you doing this to me?what was my mistake? I gave you everything......If you want, i could die for you.B-but why?"Rena can't hold her tears anymore, she  run outside and sit in the car and start driving.Rena took out the phone, when she heard phone ring
"Hello! yes Yuki?"
"Rena..... where are you?"
" I am sorry something Argent came up, I have to go sorry look like I can't spend your birthday with you I'm sorry."

"Ah, it's my birthday today, how can you do this?"
" I'm sorry Yuki."
"Okay see you later!"
_______

It's have been half month, and Rena not spend much time with Yuki,when ever she call her Rena give her excuse, she was afraid what if Yuki asks her to break up.

Whenever Rena thinks about Yuki, she can't stop herself and cry hard.

Rena Hear the bell ring,who can come this late at night she wonder.
Rena opens the door and shocked
"Y-Yuki."
"How are you?"
"Um.....I'm  fine what's up, why you came?" Yuki has never visited Rena late like this she has a bad feeling.
"I have something to tell you."

"Come in we can talk inside."

"Let's us break up."Yuki said while standing outside.
Rena's heart break into many pieces.
"Yuki.... What kind of joke is it..??"

"I'am not joking Rena let us break up."

"Why.... Y-you want to break up, did I do something wrong or hurt you?? Rena bowed her head." I'am sorry, please forgive me, but don't ask for a break up."

"No you haven't done anything wrong, just like this, I wish we never meet again."saying this Yuki went out."
Rena runs after her. "Yuki.... Don't do this to me please I-I love you." Rena shouted

Yuki stopped and looked at Rena"Rena  you are annoying."
"Y-Yuki......don't go"The tear were falling from her eyes. Yuki has gone and never came back again.

(End of flashback)

Rena opens the cafe door, There was not many customers. She saw Yuki is waving her.
"Hi! It's been a while."

"you haven't changed at all...... beautiful as I remember."she winked.
What the heck.. How dare she play with my heart.
"What you want... Yuki?"Rena said while sitting front her.

"Ah the cafe is same as I remember, it hasn't changed at all, it brings us memory back." Yuki looked around .

"Yuki I don't like to go left or right so please tell me what you want.?

"Let's us start over."

"What!!!Are you crazy do you think I can fall in your trap again."

"You said you love me and can't forget me . So what is the problem?"

"Yes! I love you..... But not anymore."

"Oh! Really do you love Jurina know."

"H-How you know her? "Rena stand up and grab Yuki collar." Yuki dare If you lay your hand on her, you will see something you have never seen in all your life, and you know better than anyone how crazy I'am."

"Then do what I say if you not want  to see her hurt?" Yuki replied in clam voice.

"I'm not your toy, play with me as you want."

"Then I can't stop myself to not hurt her."

"You know what Yuki....... You are devil do what you want I will going to protect her."

She leaves her hand from Yuki collar and went outside.
~~~~~~~~~

Rena mobile start ringing, she wiped her tear and answer the call.

"Hello, yes jurina what it is??
WHAT!! Where are you now, OK, don't do anything I'm coming, wait me." Rena quickly hang up the phone and start the engine, and drive the car in full speed.

~~~~~~~To be continue ~~~~~~

I will update soon please wait with me.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 04:38:45 PM »
Sayaka and Takamina as buddies. Sugoi.
Yuki is really bad here.
What happened to Jurina?
Hope for an update.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 01:27:23 AM »
a hint of saeyuki(?) I love it! T_T...

but what happen with jurina?

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 04:07:56 AM »
Yuki , please don't treat Rena like that :pleeease:

hope jurina is okay :(

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 04:49:05 AM »
Omg i hoped Jurina is ok

Yuki why u do this to Rena?!?

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2015, 04:49:27 PM »
Hello everyone thank you for silent reader and those who comments thank you for supporting me. ^_^

Here I come with updates,  don't worry Jurina is fine, and please don't hate Yuki,  I'm sure she have reason behind it.

Sorry for bad gammer and mistakes and thank for waiting.

Chapter 4

Rena stopped her car not far from Jurina school, she gets out of the car and run beside the school, as she get close to the dark place she saw a man lying on the ground and covered with blood, he was still breathing.

"Rena Chan!!" Jurina quickly run and hug Rena."H-he tried to ra-pe me, I killed him."Jurina said while sobbing.Rena hugged back.
"Don't worry, everything will going to be fine."

Suddenly they hear police siren's voice.
"I was afraid so I call to the police."

Rena looked at Jurina she is still so young to go to the jail, her all life will going to be ruined, she didn't want to see Jurina in the jail,she loses the hug and smiles.

"Get out of here!!"

"What??"

" I said get out of here." Rena kiss Jurina forehead" listen you were never here OK, I'm the one who fight with him, and beat him to the death, so get out from here,NOW."

Jurina can't help but do as she told, she quickly runs away from the place.The police  reaches at the sense, one officer run toward the body, another one looked at Rena and asked what happened. Rena replied that she was angry and fight with him nothing more, he is still alive, they call to the ambulance and send him to the hospital. The police officer takes Rena with him to the jail,  before sitting in the  police car the word that said by Yuki come to her mind.

"If you will not going to do as I said, then I can't help myself to hurt Jurina."

Slowly the tears fall from Rena eyes.'Why you are  doing  this to me Yuki?why??'

~~~~~~~at prison ~~~~~~~

"So you end up her by robbing the bank, don't you think what will your mom going to do with you, when she will know that her daughter is the robber??"

"I don't think she will going to find out that easily, my girlfriend will going to cover it."

" Oh, you have had a girlfriend too, you are a lucky person." Takamina hit Sayanee shoulder playfully.

Suddenly a girl come running and sit at the table beside them

"Do you hear, that gekikara is coming into prison??"

The other girl chocked"WHAT??seriously??"

"I heard that she killed someone."Another one said.

"I want to fight with her." another one said.

"Are you stupid, she is so scary,I heard anyone who gets beaten by her end up going to hospital.

Takamina and Sayanee looked  at each other. Suddenly the guard opened the door, and the person that everyone was waiting to come inside, everyone gets shocked and scared, some of them fall from their place.

"Oh my god, why the hell she has to come here??" one girl said

"Her Aura is amazing."

"She didn't look  scary at all to me. " Sayanee thought.
The guard showed her room and went away, gekikara roommate was Sayanee, everyone looked at Sayanee, like they saying.

"Hope you good luck, your bad days are started."

~~~~~Rena pov~~~~~

Everyone looking at me like I'm some kind of monster, yes, I used to be a monster but not anymore when I meet Yuki, I changed myself and become a normal person just because of her, and now I'm here because of her. Strange very strange, the same person that makes you the best person,They can make you bad too.

Cool looking girl come inside my room look like she is my roommate, she sits on her bed and looked at me then smile.

"Hi, my name is Yamamoto Sayaka, you can call me sayanee"

" Matsui Rena."

"Oh, nice to meet you, you  don't look scary as they say." she smiles.

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

"Yes, you are right, I hope that we get along well." she said nervously, I nodded.

"It's lunchtime." The guard shouted.

"Come on, let's eat together," she holds my hand drag me with her.

I took my plate and sit with Sayanee everyone start gossiping. I looked at the midget girl who was sitting beside Sayanee, she looks familiar to me.

" My name is Takahashi Minami."

"Minami Sanpai ,I'm Matsui Rena," Saying this I quickly hug her tightly, everyone shocked from my reaction.

"Eh, Rena Chan what are you doing here, " She Hugged me back.

Let me tell you how I meet Minami senpai, in elementary school, I used to a quiet and shy personson, I don't have any friends or I talk with anyone, that's why they always bully me. But one day, Minami senpai helped me, after that day we become friends, she was my first friend, I really like her, she is an amazing person she always helps me whenever someone try to bully me. But one day everything changed,  the bully's fight with Minami because she always protects me, I heard in that fight, they broke her arm, she hurt so badly, after that she disappeared from the school without telling anyone, I thought it was because of me she maybe hate me now.I will never going to forgive those who hurt her, never.
~~~~~ Tuesday meetings with families ~~~
"Atsuko stop crying, I don't like to see you cry. "

"Seeing you like this I can't stop myself and cry hard." Atsuko said sobbing .

"Don't worry, I will going to get out of  here soon as possible."

"You are laying, they said that you killed someone, then how you will going to leave this place??"Acchan wipe her tears

"I haven't killed anyone, believe me Atsuko I will going to come out from here, just believe me."

'Atsuko is a very strange person even she hears that I killed someone, she didn't hate me.'

•••••••••••
Milky and Sayaka sitting quietly staring at each other.
"I'm sorry." Sayanee apologized.

"Idiot, moron, dump, I hate you, I want to kill you,  I will going to cook you Alive."Milky sobbed.

"I'm sorry."

"If you needed money you should have asked from me, why the hell you Robbe the bank and end up like this??"

" I'm sorry , you know me, I don't like to ask help from you."

" But you like to rob banks!" Milky wipe her tears, I told your mother that you transfer to another city because of work you will going to work hard and bring a lot of money, I have paid your mother operation money, you don't need to care about her, hope you get out soon, see you next time, Take care. " Saying this Milky  went outside.

"Milky, I'm sorry."Sayanee murmur.

••••••••••••
"What happened, why you are here??"

"Wow Yuki you are so good at acting, you should be an actress."

"What are you talking about, I'm not acting, tell me what happened, why you are here??"

"I'm here because of you, you send someone to rape Jurina and she killed him and I ended up here in her place, as I told you before I will going to protect her, that's what I did." Rena said holding her anger.

"What? I'm not that devil Rena,to do something like this." Yuki replied.

"You are more than this, after getting out of here, the first thing that I will going to do is kill you." Rena hit the table, and leave the room.

"Believe me Rena I'm not the one who did this, but I'm not going to sit still, I will going to find the real culprit. Wait me Rena I will going to take you out from here."

A police officer comes in the room while holding a File and give to the chief

"Chief , this is the files of black widow Gange,that you asked." he bowed and leave the room.

Chief holds the files in her hand and open it,
'The history of black widow gange:

Gange black widow created by man name Yamamoto Yasuo, after his death, his oldest son Yasuo kashiwagi become leader of black widow,  but before 5 years ago he changed and become a good person he wanted to surrender his self and leave his business, but before he surrender his self he died in the car accident with his second brother Yasuo Takahashi.
After their death, his third son Yosuo Shima becomes black widow leader and starts to make his gang most powerful in the Japan.
He do all kind of bad works, killing, raping, smuggling, selling beautiful girls.......'
Chief closes the files and sigh,

"We have been working from many years but none of us can able to catch them, many inspectors died and many of them become their dog, I mean they take money from them and keep silent, but not anymore I will not going to let them free like this, now in purpose  to catch them I will going to ask help from Takamina." Chief looked at tall a beautiful young lady. "I want you to ask help from Yuki." Young lady nodded

"Don't worry leave everything to me." She smiles and went outside.

~~~~~~~
*toot.......toot.......toot.....toot.... ttuk*

"Moshi Moshi!!Yuki?"

"Oii, kojiharu!!"

"Who the heck kojiharu is!! "

"Hahahahah, kojiharu San it's been long time."

"Yes, it's been long time Yuki, can we meet, I have something to talk about with you??"

"Oi kojiharu I will going to tell you something amazing, that you will never going to believe it so easily!"

"Really, what is that something is."

"Actually, I'm standing in front of your house."

"What!! I can't believe it!! "

"I told you, open the door kojiharu"

*Ding dong *ding dong *

Haruna jump from the  sofa,"Eh, seriously!!"
She runs to the door and open it, she saw the Yuki standing front of the door while grinning.

"Kojiharu, I miss you u u u." Yuki jump at Haruna and hug her.

"Wooaa Wooaa, clam down, Yuki, what with the surprise. Come inside, we have so many things to talk about."
Haruna shows the Yuki way to the living room.
"Sit here I will bring you coffee."

"Forgot about the coffee, let's talk," Yuki said in a serious tone.
Haruna sits beside her."So what make you visit me, after 2months later??"

"And what make you call me after 2months later? Don't say you miss me!" Grinning.

"Lol Yuki you didn't change even little." Haruna pokes Yuki cheeks playfully."Yuki I need your help!! "

"And I'm ready for helping you with anything,"Yuki smiles.

" Yuko decides to catch your uncle with help from strong Yankee, because they can do what the police can't."

"Lol she still wants to catch him, Wait strong Yankee, Like Gekikara you mean!!"Yuki asked, Haruna nodded. "I see, I understand what you mean, don't worry leave that to me, I know who is best for this kind of things , give me some time and I will bring you a list of that people's."

"Arigatou Yuki, From Now we will going to work together."Haruna hug Yuki.

•••••••••••
"Takamina San you have meeting."The guard yelled.

'Eh, meeting who has come to meet me this time.'Takamina thought and went with guard to the meeting room. The guard open the door and let her enter into the room.
Minami entered into the room and looked at the chair."YUKO SAN??" Her eyes wide with shock, "Are you real??"

Yuko gets up from the chair and hug Minami. "Yes, I'm real, do I look you fake." They start laughing.

"I never accepted to see you in  these clothes."Takamina said as she saw Yuko in chief uniform.

"I also never accepted to see you In these clothes."Yuko pointed at Minami clothe.

"Just something happened and I ended up here."Takamina replied in a sad tone.

Yuko patted Minami shoulder" Don't worry, I came here to help you, but for that you have to help me too."

"Help you? How can I help you with??"

"I decide to catch your uncle with Yankee help, for that I need strong Yankee, who are nice people and able to trust like you."

"Not again that Yuko, you have been trying to catch him from 3 years, but you always failed."

"Don't worry Minami ,this time I'm sure I will not going to fail, please help me, and trust me."

Minama looked at Yuko eyes, they are full  with sadness and pain, Minami uncle has killed Yuko parents, she feels sorry for her, and she knew Yuko will not going to give up that easily.

"OK, let's work together, give me some time I will going to send a list of those people."

"Good I'm happy to have a kind friend like you."

~~~~~~~To be continue ~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy it please wait for next chapter
.╰(*´︶`*)╯

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 11:34:58 AM »
Hurry update it !!! :panic:

It's really good XD

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 09:01:59 AM »
my stranger sister :deco: I CAN COMMENT UR FIC NOW :cow: this fic is so interesting. i curious with the next chapter, so u must update this fic as soon as possible stranger :shakeit:
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 07:08:36 PM »
Hello everyone are you reading my fic or not??

Thank you for everyone who read and comment on my fic I love all of you ( as friends).

Hehehehehe.

Here is update thank you for waiting. Xd.

Juutan and Yeki chan thank you for comments and waiting for it. (♡˙︶˙♡) *hug you*

Sorry for mistake a day bad grammar.

Chapter 5

Yuki opens the bottle of water and drink all water in one shot. 'Wow, I'm too nervous 'she put her right hand on the chest and take a long breath.' Yosh let's start the mission.'

*Ding dong *ding dong *door open *

"Eh, Y-Yuki San are you ALIVE?? "

"No I'm died and this is my spirit that is standing front of you."

"Eh, what you doing here if you are died go to heaven!!"

"Yes, you are right, I should go to heaven.Milky San let's talk I have something important to tell you."

"Oh, welcome ,  come inside." Yuki enters Milky house and sit In the living room, Milky bring a glass of orange juice and some biscuits.

"So, how can I help you ghost San?? " Milky joked.

"I want your help, I want your help to catch my uncle."
Milky didn't shock with Yuki word. She take a glass of orange juice and start drinking it.

"You didn't look surprised with my talk!! "

"Actually, in the morning I got call from Takamina and she asked me the same thing." Replied Milky.

"Takamina asked you?" 'look like Yuko asked her for help too.' Yuki thought. "So what was your answer?? "

"Yuki Chan you know it's my dream to catch him because of him my father's business gone bankrupt, I accept your request."She smiles.

"Glad to hear that and don't forget to bring Sayanee with you too."

"Saynee is not here she is in the jail, she robbed the bank because of her mother operation. " Milky face becomes sad.

"I see, don't worry, I will going to ask kojiharu for help."Yuki pat Milky head.

"Thank you."

"Milky San will you accompany?"

"Huh, ah, yes, of course."

~~~~~~~
'I miss Jurina, why didn't she visit me, didn't she miss me? Jurina where are you I want to see you I want to hug you and kiss you.' Rena rolls in the bed.

"Are you okay?? " Asked Sayanee.

"I miss my girlfriend."

" I see, me too, I miss my girlfriend."

"How came they didn't miss us??" Rena becomes sad.

"Of course they also miss us, but you know it's hard to see someone you love in the jail, that's why they don't visit us."

"You are right, but you should call her at least. "

"Matsui Rena san you have been called at Investigation room." The guard yelled.

"Eh, why did they call me to the investigation room??"

"Don't worry, everything will be going to be fine." Sayanee smiles.

~~~~~~
*Ding dong *Ding dong *

Acchan open the door while yawning.

" Hello!!"

"Oh,  Milky San it's been while to come in."

" Evening Acchan." Yuki greeted.

"Eh, aren't you DIED? " Acchan shocked.

"Yes, I'm died and this my spirit."

"Seriously, but how can I see you?? "

"Come on silly Acchan she is alive."Milky poke Acchan cheek.

"But I heard you killed yourself!!"

"You only heard not seen." Yuki replied.

"Ah, you are right, we should not believe what we hear, anyway come inside, what you want for drink coffee tea juice??"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? What kind of drink is it the first time I hear it!! " Acchan joked.

"Acchan we need your help to catch Yuki uncle!!" Milky said and sit on the sofa.

Acchan quietly stares at them, she didn't have anything to say.

"Hey, are you hearing us." Yuki pat Acchan shoulder.

"How can I help you? I can't even fight
"Acchan start getting nervous.

"Well, you are good in cooking and doing makeup, in purpose to catch him we need to hide our real face so you can help us."Milky replied.

"What? I don't want to be your servant go find someone else!! "

Yuki starts laughing."Come on Acchan all of us know that you were leader of... "

Acchan cut her word"OK, OK, I accept it, but what will I get in return."Acchan raised eyebrow.

"Your girlfriend." Yuki replied.

"Oh, OK, wait she isn't my girlfriend."

" OK your crush, happy now." Yuki smirk.

~~~~~~~
The guard opens the investigation room and let Rena enter, and closed the door behind.
The room was all dark, she can't see anything clearly suddenly someone switch on the lamp and bring some light in the room  Rena looked at the person with shock she can't blink her eyes.

"Welcome to my investigation room Rena Chan!! "

"J-jur-na, Jurina what are you doing here??"

Jurina came close to her."What I'm doing here? This is my investigation room." she smiles and put her hand on Rena shoulder and move her face closer to Rena's face.

"Your room what are you talking about, what's going on I don't understand anything!!"

"Of course you will not going to understand anything.let me tell you something I played with your heart, I'm the one who payed money to that man and beat him and send you to the jail." Jurina replied in devil voice.

Rena shocked she didn't believe what she seeing and hearing now is true or it's just dream. "Why you did this to me??" Rena asked In Weak voice.

Jurina smirk and give a strong punch on Rena stomach." Why I did this to you? Because of fun, I want to see you In pain I want to hear you scream,I want to tear you up."

"Why? What I did to you??"
The tear starts falling from Rena eyes.

Jurina wipe her tears."Don't cry Rena I don't like It when you cry. But I love it when you scream in pain." without any warning Jurina gives another strong punch in her stomach and make Rena fell on the ground, but she didn't stop she continue punching her until her hand becomes tired.

"Tell me Rena how you are feeling now huh. Does it hurt getting beaten by your girlfriend? Does it hurt being played by someone you loved most?  Does it hurt Rena tell me does it hurt?"

"....."

"Rena I will going to destroy you, I will going to make your life like hell or worse than it,from Now your bad days are started good luck Rena Chan."Jurina give last strong punch in her stomach and ordered to the guards to take her from here.
Rena looked at Jurina last time and went out with guard.
She was scared and trembling with fear she never became weak like this before why she feels like this and why all this happening to her. First Yuki leaves her and now Jurina play with her what she did what was her mistake? She starts biting her nail. She didn't want to talk with anyone, her old self start coming back. She starts  turning into gekikara.

'You know what you are toy Rena, a toy with whom people play and when they broke or become bore they throw it away.I told you, nobody loves you but you never listened to me,'

"NO!! I'm not toy I'm not toy!! " Rena screamed in pain.

Jurina word starts coming into her mind. ' Rena I will going to destroy you, I will going to make your life worse than hell.'
The tears start falling from her eyes, she hugs herself and cry hard until she fall asleep.

(Flashback)

"Rena you are the most important thing in my life I can't live without." Yuki hugged Rena tight as she was hugging her dear life."But I'm afraid what if we got separated."

"...."Rena kept silent, she didn't want to even to think about it.

"I want you to believe in me and in my love, I love you and it's true, no matter what, will going to happen I will going to came back, don't forget me I'm always beside you, whenever you going to fall I will going to catch you."

(End of flashback)

Rena wakes up from her dream, she looked at the window it still midnight, she thought about her dream. How can she forget most important thing, even though Yuki told her to remember it. If she had, she remembered it didn't suffer that much. She feels pain in her chest, she didn't know if it was for Yuki or Jurina, Rena didn't understand her feelings anymore.'Why I'm here?What was my mistake? Why I'm being punished for? 'Rena asked to herself. She need answer of her questions,she wants to know the reason behind it.

~~~~~~~
*knock *knock *

"Come in!! "

The police officer Open the door and come in, he put some paper on the desk.

"These are the list that send by kojima San and Takamina San."  he salutes and went out.

Yuko holds the paper and start reading it.

Name: Watanabe Miyuki.

Nick name : Milky

Talent : hacker

Good at : 200 IQ

Name : Meada Atsuko

Nick name : Acchan 

Talent : Makeup artist.

Good at: riding the bike.

Name : Yamamoto Sayake.

Nickname: Sayanee

Talent : strong fighter.

Good at : Melting girls' hearts with ikemen look.

Name : Matsui Rena

Nick name : Gekikara

Talent : strong fighter

Good at : beating people without any fear.

Yuko jaw dropped as she finished reading. 'I thought gangster is scary, people but they look beautiful and ikemen, well it doesn't matter as long as you are strong. But eh, only three of them can fight? We need more oh my god what should I do? OK, let's start the mission!! "

~~~~~~~

"Minamai, Rena, Sayaka Three of you follow me." The guard said.

Rena and Sayanee shocked and followed the guards. The guard takes them towards the outside room, she cuffed their hand and put the black mask on them.

"What's going on??!" Sayanee asked.

"Just keep quiet and follow me!! "Replied the guards and take them to the big black vane. As they sit inside the vane,the guard gave Signal to the driver and close the vane door.
The driver starts the engine and start driving to the Secret place

~~~~~~Secret place~~~~~
Kojima removed their masks and uncuffed their hand. After blinking eyes many times they looked at the person who were sitting front of them.

"Welcome to my home!! " She smiles."As you can see I'm Oshima Yuko the police chief and this is Kojima Haruna the police doctor."

"What's going to happen with us when they will going to find that we run from the jail?? " Asked Takamina.

"Don't worry, I cleared all, of your crimes all of you are clean now."

"What's going on?? " Sayanee is still in shock Then suddenly the door open and Milky comes running inside.
"Sayaneeeee I miss you u u!! " She hugs Sayanee tight.

"I miss you too, but what are you doing here and what is going on?? "

Rena just sits quietly and beating her nail while staring at Yuko.

"OK, guys relax, let me tell you why you are here. As you know that you are most stronger and also genius fighter, I need your help to catch Takamina uncle and the most strong criminal gang Black widow."

"You mean that bastard, what is his name again!!"

"Yosuo Shima!! "

"Oh, yes Yosuo Shima he is the one who killed my father in a car accident!!" Sayanee said

"Yes, that's why I want your help and if you succeed  In this plan you can get money and freedom." Yuko said.

"Of course I accept your decision, and thank you for choosing me in this mission." Sayanee bowed.

"It's OK, no need for it." Yuko looked at Rena who is beating her nail while glaring at her. "So what about you Matsui Rena!! "

"It doesn't matter for me as long I can have some bloody game." Rena wants her answer she wants to fight with someone she want to know her feelings.

"Glad to hear that." Yuko sighed in relief well after all there is someone scary too. Suddenly the door open and Jurina come inside she glared at Rena."Why she is here??"

"She is going to help us In the mission did you get any problem?? "Yuko replied.

"Yes, I have ,I don't like her!!"

"It's not my problem, it's yours!!"

"Yuko San I don't want to see this criminal face and if you are going to put her here than I will going to leave!! " Jurina becomes angry.

"Then leave I don't care I need her more than you." Yuko said.

"What how can you!!"

"I'm the chief here and this is my home and my department and I can do what I want, and this is my decision to put her in this mission." Yuko raised her voice at Jurina.

"Sorry for being late Mina!!" Atsuko and Yuki come inside

Yuko, Sayanee and Takamina silently stare at Yuki than Yuko quickly run toward Haruna and hug her, Takamina and Sayanee hug each other. "KYaaaaaaaaa ghoooost "

Haruna starts laughing hard as she saw their funny reaction of her stupid friend.

"Hello everyone nice to meet you I'm mad Atsuko."

"And as everyone now me, I'm Yuki."

"Aren't you died!! " Three of them said in shock.
Yuko came near to her and poke her cheeks.
"I can touch her. "

"Of course you can touch her because she is alive." Haruna said.

Rena looks at Jurina and Yuki with shock 'Why I have to see two of them together in one room. '

Yuki looked at Rena and give her beautiful smile. Rena moved her gaze to Jurina who glaring at her with killer eyes. 'One side is heaven and other is hell which one should I choose?? '

"OK everybody you can take rest now we will going to talk with you tomorrow morning, goodnight."Yuko went to her Room.

Takamina looked at Acchan "Why you bring her??"she asked to Yuki.

"Why do you have any problem beside she is really helpful." replied Milky.

"Helpful what can she do??"

"She can do many things Minami many things you can't even imagine it. " Yuki said and looked at Haruna. "Oi kojiharu will you show us our room or going to make us sleep in the living room?? "

"Eh, ah hahahaha I forgot it of course I will going to show you your rooms. Well, how about I give one room to two people??"

"I will going to sleep in the living room."Said Rena and lays on the sofa.

"Eh, Rena San you can't sleep here!!" Rena glared at Haruna."OK,  whatever if you are happy then I'm happy too. OK Milky, Sayanee, Takamina and Atsuko, all of your room is upstairs you can choose your own room by yourself, Yuki San you can sleep with Jurina in the downstairs room." Haruna smiles.

Yuki looked at Rena "if it's OK can I also sleep in the living room?? "

"No, it's not OK, I don't want to sleep with anyone."Rena said without looking at Rena.

"OK, everyone Goodnight." Atsumina and sayamilky went upstairs. "Good night. " Haruna smiles "OK see you."Saying this she went to her room.

Yuki and Jurina looking at each other. "Aren't you going to sleep?? "Yuki asked.

"Goodnight." Jurina went to her room.

Yuki looked at Rena and come close to her, she put her hand on Rena forehead and remove her bang from her eyes,She gives light kiss on her forehead."Goodnight Rena." She whispered in her ear and went to her room.

As footsteps voice disappears Rena open her eyes and touch her forehead. 'I can't find my answer.' she than closes her eyes.

~~~~~Atsumina room~~~~~

Minami and Acchan laying on the bed."Why you came here,this is kind of place don't belong you."

"Every place that belongs you belong me too!!"Acchan replied.

"Don't be childish Acchan you are just wasting your time with someone who never will going to belong you."

"What did you say? I'm just wasting my time!! Spending my time with my childhood friend and the person I love is not wasting!! "Acchan yelled and leave the room angrily.

'Why you don't understand being with me, you can't be safe, I don't want to lose you!!'

~~~~~~Saya milky room~~~~~~

Milky put her head on Sayanee chest. "I miss out day so much."

Sayanee stroke her hair "Me too, I'm sorry Milky because of my..." Milky cut her word with  kiss.

"It's OK, I know how stupid you are, for me it doesn't matter as long you are with me."

Sayanee smile and kiss her passionately.

~~~~~kojiyuu room~~~~~
Yuko lays on the bed while hugging Haruna. "Na Haruna Chan do you they will going to be okay on same room??"

"Who Jurina and Yuki?? "

"Yes!!"

"Don't worry Yuki is genius she knows how to handle people very well. I hope she can help Rena." Haruna sighed and hug Yuko tight.

"I hope so. " Yuko kiss Haruna forehead "Goodnight!! "

~~~~~Yuki jurina room~~~~~
Jurina laying on the bed while covering her face with the blanket ' Why? Why?  Yuko choose her why?  Why I can't see her in pain?  I want to see her suffering , I want her beg me for forgiveness!! Don't worry Rena I will not going to leave you alone! You will see Rena you will see!! '

Yuki sits front if window, staring at the sky. ' Ah, What a boring night I don't see any stars.
Rena I miss you please came back to me!!' Yuki moved her head to Sleeping Jurina ' That brat I will teach a good lesson for hurting my Rena I will never going to let you hurt her, I will going to protect her.'

Suddenly someone knocks on the door, Yuki opened the door Acchan was standing there with a sad face.

"Can you please sleep in my room!!"

Yuki can't help and accept her request beside she also don't want to see Jurina face.

"Yes, I can." she smiles.

"Thank you."

~~~~~~Minami room~~~~

Yuki knocks them door and enter iintothe room, she looked at Minami, who were laying on the bed .

"Oi bakamina how dare you hurt Bakacchan!!"

"How dare you call me Bakamina??"

"That. What should I call you Bakamina San??"

"Arghh, forgot it you a had never changed Yuki, always playing with people names."

"Yes, I'm not changed and I will never going to change."

Takamina start laughing "is there any person whose name you said correct??"

"Yes there is, my girlfriend name, I never played with her name, but not anymore I will going to play with her name too."

Two of them start joking and laughing until they fall asleep.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:43:40 AM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 10:45:57 AM »
why is jurina treat rena like that ? :cry:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2015, 06:51:45 PM »
Eh? Ju-jurina? But why? Why she did that to Rena? Why you hurt her, Jurina? T0T
You have to explain as soon as possible, Tarochan>0<
WHY??? T0T
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Safari