JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - 4 no Uta

Author Topic: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 13] UPDATE!  (Read 10447 times)

Offline eel_96

At first there was just one type of humans, normal humans with just ordinary life and knew nothing about this world's truth. But one day some of the humans started to gain special powers. No one knew how they gained these powers, not even themselves.
However not everyday people gained powers, it happened occationally. There was no specific time but everytime there's an eclipse people started to get their powers.
At first they could hide the powers and lived peacefully among normal people but no matter how hard they tried in the end there were people who found out.
These normal people who found out scared by the powers and considered them as a danger to humanity. They trained themselves so they could surpass the superpowered people and eliminated them from this world. They called themselves as 'Sweepers', and the superpowered people as 'Specials'. At first there were just few Sweepers but as times went by the numbers were increasing and it's getting harder for Special to live.
Everytime the eclipse showed up Sweepers started to hunt down the Specials until no one remained and then they did it again in the next period. It felt like when you became a special, your faith was decided to die very soon.
For years this method was always a success until the tragedy 3 years ago which leaded to change of everyone's faith.

3 years ago...
"I can't believe it! You're one of them?" A girl shouted angrily at the other girl.
"Yes.. I won't say sorry though. This is my job, i was born to kill all of you." The other girl answered calmly, almost no emotion.
"You deceived me this whole time? Everything was just a lie?"
"..."
"Even.. Your feeling for me? Is it a lie too? Please tell me Haruna." She said teary.
"... You're not belong to this world. You're a danger Yuko."
Yuko still couldn't believe this whole time was just a lie. She really wanted to believe in Haruna.
"We have been together for months. I thought i have known you. But well i'm wrong. I don't even know anything about you."

"Hahahahaha!! Are you mad?"Suddenly another girl stood behind Yuko.
"Go away Gekikara. She is my prey. I'll finish this quickly." Haruna shouted to Gekikara.
"If you can't kill her i don't mind to do it for you though." Gekikara said.
"Just go already you insane." Haruna shouted angrily.
"Hihihihihi~ fine then." Gekikara left the two of them while laughing like crazy.
"Looks like i don't have much time left Yuko. Goodbye then." Haruna suddenly dissapeared from Yuko's sight and then appeared in front of her and stabbed her with a knife. Being too shocked and sad by the truth made Yuko couldn't avoid the sudden attack. The fact that the attack came from Haruna just worsing her condition.

"If you really mad at me survive and then kill me."

After that Haruna went leaving Yuko who was dying.
"You're not seriously kill her Kojima san~ She's not going to die just because you stab her." Gekikara laughing crazily again.
"Stop your annoying laugh. Do you forget my weapon always has deadly poison on them? It's enough to make her die. No one ever survive." Haruna said not even bother to look at Gekikara.
Gekikara just lifted her eyebrow doubting Haruna.
"It doesn't matter she can survive or not though. I just need to kill her later if she still alive." Then Gekikara left while laughing.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:22:26 AM by eel_96 »

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 06:06:02 PM »
Life is really unfair...:frustrated:

Ohmygosh, my poor KojiYuu heart :depressed:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 09:17:18 PM »
Oh very interesting fic I love it, will there be more couples, I want yukirena

Please update soon I want to know what will happen.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:46:48 PM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 06:24:25 PM »
first chapter please

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 06:41:36 PM »
Thanks for reading and the comments.. :)
Fyi there will be more couples like wmatsui, sayamilky and maybe more..

------------------------------

"Nee chan!! Where will you go?"
"I'm sorry Mayu.. I really need to go."
"Don't go nee chan.."
"I must finish all of this crap."
"Let me go with you.."
"No you can't.. I promise i will be back Mayu. Goodbye.."

#beep beep beep
"Oh god this dream again."
It had been a routine for Watanabe Mayu to woken up all sweaty because of the same dream since her sister gone missing. That dream was the last time she saw her. It was a great lost for Mayu. Her sister, Oshima Yuko was perfect for Mayu. She really looked up at her sister.
'It's been 3 years. I believe you will come back. You said so. Please don't make me doubt you sis.'
"Where are you going sis?" Mayu asked to the photo of her and her sister together beside her bed.

"Mayu! Miyuki chan has already come!" Mayu's mom yelled from downstair.
"Oh crap i'm late!" Mayu quickly prepared for school.
"I'm coming mom. Just ask her to wait a minute." She answered while getting ready really quickly.

Few minutes later...
"Milky.. Sorry for the wait."
"You must be wake up late again right?" Miyuki said annoyed.
"Sorry.. Tommorow i will ring more alarm."
"You still won't wake up early. I know that Mayu." Miyuki laughed.
"You are so mean Milky." Mayu pouted at her but she just laughed seeing her friend annoyed.
"Oh just shut up.." Mayu walked faster leaving her friend.
"Come on Mayu.. Don't be mad. I'm just joking you know." Miyuki caught her up.

"Hey look! The sun!" Miyuki suddenly yelled.
"It's getting dark."
"Eclipse.. Just like three years ago before neechan's missing." Mayu whispered to herself.
"Huh? What did you say Mayu?" Milky asked.
"O-oh it's nothing." Mayu just walked again quietly.
"You okay Mayu?" Milky asked worriedly.
"A-ah yeah.. I'm okay. By the way let's go quickly or we will be late." Mayu pulled Miyuki's arm and secretly looked at the sun worriedly once more.

Break time...
Since morning Mayu just sat quietly still thinking about the eclipse and her sister.
'Is the eclipse mean something is happening sis? Something which made you went leaving me three years ago.'

"Hey hey you see the eclipse this morning? It really gave me goosebump." A student talked to her friends.
"Yeah i thought something scary would happen." The second girl said.
"Luckily it just lasted for some minutes." The other girl said.

Mayu thought distracted by the girls chatting.
'I hope what those girls talking won't happen.'

"..Yu... Mayu.."
"A-ah Milky."
"What are you thinking? You seemed lost in your mind."
"Nothing..." Mayu told Miyuki.

'Is she thinking about her missing sister because of the eclipse?'

"Huh?" Mayu looked at Milky.
"What?" Miyuki said confused.
"Nothing.." Mayu laughed it off.
'I'm pretty sure Milky was talking.' Mayu talked in her mind.
"Are you sure you okay Mayu?" Miyuki asked again.
"Yeah yeah don't mind me." Mayu reasured.
"Okay.. How about we eat now?" Miyuki suggested.
"Un.."

In canteen...
Mayu didn't feel like to eat right now when she remembered the eclipse again. She just played with her food since they sat.

'She must be thinking about this morning eclipse.'

"Like i said before i'm okay.. I didn't think about the eclipse or my sister." Mayu said irritated.
Milky just stared at Mayu confusedly.
"What?" Mayu asked.
"Nothing. It's just.. Startling since you yelled suddenly." Milky said.
"It's because you kept talking about the eclipse and my sister." Mayu told her.
"What are you talking about? I had never talked about that Mayu." Milky got more confuse.
"Then who was talki.. How.. Ah just forget it.. Maybe i'm just halucinating." Mayu chuckled.
Miyuki just kept silent and confused but she just let it go.

"Ah right today i can't go home with you guys my mom asked me to accompany her shopping. I think you must go home alone Mayu." Miyuki told Mayu.
"No problem.I can go home by myself.. You think i'm an elementary kid?" Mayu chuckled.
"Yeah you look like one Mayu." Miyuki mocked which made Mayu pouted.
"Look Mayu.. It's Kashiwagi senpai." Milky whispered.
"Where?!" Quickly Mayu looked at where Milky pointed.
"Oh man she is gorgeous like usual." Mayu smiled like a fool. Suddenly the said senpai looked at Mayu direction and smiled. This action made Mayu blushed and abruptly looked aside.

"There there.. The blushing Mayu again." Miyuki said. "Until when you will just see her from afar Mayu? Just try to approach her will you? You will never make any progress if this continue any further."
"I can't.. Just think about her always makes me blush how can i control it when i'm facing her?" Mayu sighed.
"You really are hopeless Mayu." Miyuki shook her head.

"I'm going first okay.. My mom has arrived." Miyuki said while putting her belonging to her bag.
"Okay.. I'll going home too. Bye.." Mayu waved.
"Bye.."

"Ahhh.. I guess i will drop by the park first." Mayu continued to walk while humming her favorite song.
"Watch out!!"
Suddenly someone pushed her aside and prevented her from being crushed by a big branches which fell from above.
"Ouch.." Mayu hissed.
"Are you okay?" The person asked Mayu.
"Yeah i'm okay.. Thank y.." Mayu surprised that her savior is no other than her favorite senpai.
"Kashiwagi senpai..."
Mayu still couldn't believe what she saw.
"Are you okay?" Mayu waken up from her shock.
"A-ah ye-yeah.. I'm okay. Th-thank you so much senpai." Mayu bowed.
"Ah you're bleeding. I'm sorry.." Mayu bowed once again.
"Ahh don't mind.. It just a small wound. It's good if you're okay. I'm go first then. Bye Watanabe san." Yuki walked away.
'She know my name?? Oh my god!!' Mayu screamed happily inside her mind. She looked at Yuki again and saw she couldn't walk properly must be because of the wound. Mayu caught up to Yuki.
"Senpai let's go to my place.. It's not far from here. I'll treat your wound for expressing my thanks for you." Mayu offered.
"Nah it's okay.. You don't need to." Yuki refused politely.
"I don't accept a no senpai. Come on.." Mayu insisted which made Yuki didn't have another choice.

At Mayu's house...
"Please sit here.. I'll take the kit first."
"Thanks..."

Few minutes later Mayu came with first aid kit and drinks for Yuki.
"Let me see your wound senpai." Mayu said.
"Ah okay.."
"...."
"What's wrong?" Yuki asked since Mayu suddenly became silent.
"Your wound.. It's gone."
"Huh?" Yuki looked at her own wound and it really was gone. "No wonder i didn't feel anything since a while ago. But... How.."
"I'm pretty sure your wound was pretty big. And now i can't see even a scar there." Mayu still shocked.
"Yeah i'm sure of it too since i really felt the pain right after the accident." Yuki said.
"What have happened to us?"
"What do you mean?" Yuki asked Mayu.
"I don't know if it's just my imagination or it's real but i feel like i can read people's mind." Mayu confessed.
"What?! How come?"
"Today i answered my friend when she said nothing to me. But i'm sure she had talked to me. And sometimes i felt like i heard so many voices too."
"We need to prove it. Yours first.. Hmmm... Let's try this." Yuki put her hands behind her back. "How many fingers do i make?"
"...5?" Mayu answered hesitantly.
"Again.. Now?"
"8?"

"Is it not just coincidence i got it right? It feels like someone whispered to me the numbers though."
"Okay one more time. How many.."
"3"
Yuki pulled out her hands and actually she made 5.
"I keep thinking 3 although i made 5. I think it's not a coincidence." Yuki reassured Mayu. Mayu just nodded cause she still couldn't believe what she had got.
"And now it's time for proving mine." Yuki went to the kitchen and back with a knife.

"What are you going to do senpai?!"
Yuki sliced her own arm. "Ouch.." And in no time the wound started to be healed liked nothing happened.
"No one should know about our powers." Yuki said seriously.

---------------------------

Here's the first chapter...
Feel free to tell me anything about this story.. :)
Thank you!!

Offline qweakb

• Member+
Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 09:59:02 PM »
Wao... Change story though some part still the same XD
Love ur story... Welcome back
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 2]
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 04:25:07 AM »
------------------

Since Mayu and Yuki found out about their powers yesterday they sticked together today to find out more about the powers and if there were other people who got those too.
This sudden closeness between them had made a big commotion at school.
Since the school princess whom everyone admired suddenly together with an unknown first year.
This matter also had effect for Mayu's bestfriend, Miyuki. She's so curious on how and why were they so close liked this.

"I must find out about this. She said to me she couldn't face Kashiwagi senpai but look at her now. They always together since morning and looks like they are talking about serious matter." Miyuki said jealous looking from a far.

"Senpai.. How about we continued at my house today?" Miyuki heard Mayu said that to Yuki.
"Okay.. Wait for me at the gate after school." Yuki told Mayu.

At Mayu's room...
"Senpai look at this.. An article from three years ago. There's a report about some people witness humans using superpowers but police just let it go since they didn't have evidence." Mayu told Yuki.
"And so in the end everyone just forget about those things and think everything were just their own imagination.." Yuki continued.
"Correct.. I think i'd heard something like that too." Mayu recalled.
"Yeah me too. But i didn't pay much attention to it." Yuki said. "And our powers, we can assume that we're not the first ones and there's other people too."
"Right.." Mayu nodded.

'Are they saying they got some powers too??'

".. Milky?" Mayu suddenly said.
"Who?" Yuki asked.
"My friend, Watanabe Miyuki." Mayu told Yuki.

'She knows i'm here?? How can..'

"Milky i know you're here. Where are you?" Mayu said again.
"You say she is here? Where is she?" Yuki asked searching for Miyuki's whereabout.

"How can you know i'm here Mayu?" Finally Miyuki opened her mouth but still nowhere to be found.
"I can hear your mind."
"..."
"I can read people's mind. Did you get power too Milky? Kashiwagi senpai can heal herself." Mayu said.
"So i'm really not alone." Miyuki suddenly appeared. "I can make myself invicible."
"Just like i thought." Mayu said.
"I can't believe it. Maybe i have friends who got powers too." Yuki commented.

Little did they knew that someone was watching the three of them from a tree outside Mayu's room. She took out a paper which was a photo of two smiling girls.
"Rena chan i found the monster that made you suffered and gone. I will kill it even if i must kill the innocent girl."
She looked at the mention girl once more.
"Watanabe Mayu huh? I'm sorry but you will die soon." She smirked and then left.

Some where in Tokyo...
A day before...
#knock knock
"Come in."
A young woman came in. "Grandfather.. Tommorow we will start the operation to eliminated all Specials."
"Hmm.." That was all of his answer while reading his newspaper.
"..."
"That's all i need to tell you. I'll take my leave then." The woman bowed and about to leave the room.
"Do not disappoint me like your father did Haruna. If you failed this time i'll make your sister to be the next leader."
"I won't failed. She will never become the leader as long as i'm alive." Haruna bowed again and then leave.

'I will become the next leader no matter what.' Haruna looked back at her grandfather while clenched her hand tightly and got out from the room.

"How was it going?" A girl asked when Haruna came out.
"Like usual he threaten me he'll make my sister to be the next leader. It piss me off." Haruna said while walked ahead.
"Then you just need to success so he can't say anything anymore. You have me here so no need to worry." She caught Haruna up.
"Of course i will Sae. I must be the next leader no matter what. By the way where's Jurina and Sayanee?" Haruna asked.
"Sayanne is searching her target and Jurina said she's found hers." Sae shrugged.
"Wow it's fast. That new girl is pretty amazing isn't it? You won't find your target too?"
"I don't have any reason to just focus on one Special. I just need to kill them all. Every Specials are just the same, they took everything from you." Sae clenched her hand really tightly.
"What if.. This time.. One of us is Special too? Everyone is possible right?" Haruna asked curiously.
#cuckle "I never think about that before but it's obvious isn't it? I'll kill her too. She'll just bring everyone down." Haruna smirked and then left her.

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 3]
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 02:49:06 AM »
Here's chapter 3....
It's starting to go deeper to the story..
Enjoy!!

--------------------

Like usual Mayu and Milky walked together to school. Everything was normal like any other day before they arrived at their class. There was a huge commotion in front of their class. It seemed like all of the students not just from their class were surrounding someone.

"Kyaa she's so cute yet so cool!!"
"Let me hug you Jurina chan!"

Mayu and Milky walked to the crowd.
"What's happened here? Everyone are gone crazy." Mayu talked to Milky.
"I think they're cheering for someone." Milky answered. "Hey hey what's happened?" Milky asked to one of her classmate.
"Jurina chan is here. Oh my God she is so cool." She answered and then started to do her cheering again.
"Jurina? Who?" Mayu asked.
Before Milky could answer her bestfriend, Jurina shouted at Mayu.
"Ah! Mayu senpai! You're so slow. I've waited here like forever." Jurina shouted while coming to their direction.
"Huh me? You're talking to me? We know each other?" Mayu asked confused.
"Of course i'm talking to you. You may not know me but i know you very well. I like you." After that Jurina did a sudden attack by kissing Mayu by her lips.
"Hiii.. She kisses Mayuyu. You're amazing Mayuyu!" Milky gave two thumbs up to Mayu.
Everyone including Mayu were stunned by her action, of course Mayu got the biggest shock of them all. While Mayu was still progressing what had happened everyone were screaming excitedly.

"Kyaaa~ she kissed her!!"
"I'm really envy you Mayu chan!"

"What the heck are you doing?!" Mayu pushed Jurina away.
Jurina just grinned at Mayu. "See you later senpai.. I'll come again soon." Jurina bowed and then left the scene leaving Mayu stunned.

Not long after the bell rang so one by one they started to go in to their own class while still talking about the scene before.

"What the heck?! That was my first kiss.. She took it even though i don't know her." Mayu complained when they reached their desks.
"Geezz you should happy Mayu. She's our school idol as famous as Miyazawa senpai." Milky told Mayu.
"Really? Why i don't know her then? Actually who is she?" Mayu asked Milky still a little bit annoyed.
"She is Matsui Jurina a 3rd grade student from our middle school section. An ikemen type like her always popular in all girls school like ours." Milky told Mayu grinning because she's talking about Jurina.
"Middle school girl not even in our grade? No wonder i don't know her."
"You're lame Mayu. Everyone knows her. She even has a fanclub in high school section. That's why don't just read your manga." Milky pouted.
"Don't tell me you're part of it.." Mayu said couldn't believe what's just she heard.
"Of course i'm in. I like ikemen like Jurina chan."
When Mayu just about to answer Milky the teacher came in and so they must wait to continue this when the break time came.

Break time..
On the way to the canteen Mayu and Milky walked pass the basketball court since the canteen was next to the court. They could saw Matsui Jurina was playing with her friends and all her fans surround the court.
"I just know she is really popular not just by middle schoolers but also high schoolers." Mayu commented.
"You should pay more attention to your surrounding Mayu." Milky said while shook her head.
"Watch out!!"
The basket ball fled right to Mayu direction. Since she's not an atletic type her reflect was poor so she couldn't avoid the ball. In the end it smacked her head till she's knocked out.
"Oh my god Mayu! Are you okay??" Milky became really panic, she shook Mayu's body but she's still not waking up.
"Are you okay?" Jurina came running a little to the two girls.
"Can't you see she is faint?" Milky said a little bit annoyed.
"Oh my god... I'm really sorry." Jurina bowed.
"I'll take her to infirmary." Milky ready to piggy back Mayu but Jurina stopped her. "No.. I'll take her. It's my fault so i'll take the reaponsible." Jurina lifted Mayu bridal style which made everyone screamed excitedly. Since today Jurina was hitting on Mayu had already hot topic because of morning incident and so it's becoming hotter now.
"I'll come too." Milky was about to follow them when Jurina reffused.
"Just leave her to me senpai. You're about to eat right? You'll sick if you skip your lunch." Jurina gave Milky her best smile.
"Fine. Better not do anything bad to my friend." Milky threaten her.
"Believe in me senpai. I'll take her now then." Jurina bowed and then left the scene.

"You can stop your acting now." Jurina said.
She brought Mayu to the old building which no one came anymore.
"You know i'm in her since the beginning huh?" Mayu talked to Jurina but somehow she was different from the usual Mayu.
"Of course. I always get what i need." Jurina folded her arms.
"Wow so cocky Jurina chan.. Okay then let me introduce myself now.. My name is Nezumi." Mayu smirked.
"So you change your name huh?"
"My name always change and so my ability. I'm the brain using type now. Want to join me to become my killing macchine?" Mayu offered.
"Heh you wish. I come to take revenge for Rena chan. I'll kill you." Jurina took her knives from her back and jumped to slice Nezumi's throat.
"Woah take it easy little girl. She'll die too if i die." Nezumi easily dodged all of Jurina's attacks and made her knives fled away.
"I don't care." Jurina pointed her hand to Nezumi's direction and then a light came out from it. "See? I became a special and got this power. Even God told me to kill you."
"Even though i know where your Rena chan is?" Mayu smirked seeing Jurina stopped.
"..."
When Jurina was distracted Nezumi came closer really quickly and suddenly a choker was on her neck.
"What the heck is this?" Jurina tried hard to take it off but it wouldn't come off.
"It won't come off unless i want it to. And you know what? It has a reeaally deadly poison. And it will be released if you disobey me. It's so fun right?"
"You threat me now. It's no use. I better die than following you!" Jurina shouted at Nezumi.
"Hahahaha.. Of course i know that.. That's why that choker doesn't work just like you think. Actually your choker doesn't dangerous at all, it's just the trigger and the one that can kill is its pair. And Rena wears it. She doesn't understand it can kill her though. Sooo tragic." Nezumi smirked.
Jurina took her other knives. "Don't try to use Rena's name to threaten me. She's already died! Because of you!" She launched the attacks again.
"Who said that? She has not died just a little amnesia." Nezumi caught Jurina's hand.
"How can i trust you?"
"It's up to you whether you choose to believe me or not."
"You're really cunning."
Nezumi smirked. "Usually i killed my previous body after i got a new one but this time is special. I want to see your desperated face more." She explained.
"You think of us as your entertainment?!" Jurina shook Nezumi's hand.
"How about you join me and i'll tell you where is she. And of course i won't kill her. If you're not interested i'll just release the poison since it's not fun anymore. She's just your stepsister so it's not a big deal right?" Nezumi shrugged. "Ah but i think i saw her memories, you two love each other more than a sister. How interesting.." Nezumi laughed.
"..." Jurina clenched her hands tightly.
"Fine. I'll join you. But remember not to touch Rena chan. I'll kill you for sure if you touch her." Jurina said hatefully.
"Good." Nezumi patted Jurina's head. "That choker plan really work out well thanks to this brain." Nezumi laughed and left Jurina.
"Until next time Jurina chan."
"I still can't believe her but... Tch.. Wait for me Rena chan. I'll find you."

-----------------

More characters will show up after this chapter...
Please tell me what do you think about this story... :)

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 4]
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 03:47:45 AM »
Jurina walked on an street. But it's somehow too quiet till you would shiver just by standing there. She kept walking looked at her surrounding until she saw a girl back. She recognized the girl. She was ripping a man's body while laughing like a crazy person.
"Rena chan?" Jurina tried to call but just a whisper which came out she's too speechless by what she'd seen.
The girl looked back and laughed again. "Ah.. Jurina..."
Jurina knew since the first time she saw Rena. She wasn't the Rena she knew.
"Who are you? What did you do to Rena chan?"
"I'm Gekikara. I'm replace her since she's gone. Hahahaha.."
"It's a lie. It can't be..." Jurina lost her strenght to stand.
Seeing Jurina liked this made Gekikara laughed again. "Are you mad?"

#drrrtt drrrttt
"Ugh.. That dream again.. So annoying." Jurina sat up and took the ringing phone next to her. "Hello?"
"Yo Jurina chan.. You're asleep? Hahahaha.." A girl on the other line asked playfully.
"Just straight to the point Sae.. What's up?" Jurina answered coldly.
"Huh so cold like usual. Haruna chan told everyone to come to her place. She wants to introduce someone. Quickly come here. Bye.." Sae hung up before Jurina could said anything to reject the request.
"That annoying bastard."

At Haruna's place...
"Finally you come Jurina chan.. So slow." Sae complained playfully.
"Shut up Sae." Jurina walked pass Sae. "Sayaka." Then nodded to Sayaka and just got another nod from her.
"You two are too gloomy. I can accept Sayaka since she always likes that but you Jurina chan.. Act so cheerful and cool like that at school and so cold like this here." Sae said and so got a glare from Jurina and Sayaka.
"Stop this already guys."
"Haruna chan... They are too scary..." Sae ran to Haruna pretending to cried.
"Stupid.." An unfamiliar voice said from behind Haruna.
"Who is this mean kid?" Sae asked Haruna annoyed.
"She is our trump card." The girl walked to Jurina and Sayaka.
"Nezumi here.. Ah Jurina chan." Nezumi waved to Jurina. "And you must be Yamamoto Sayaka. Nice to meet you." Nezumi bowed.
"Hello i'm here too little girl." Sae said irritatedly to Nezumi.
"You've met her Jurina?" Haruna asked Jurina.
"We met yesterday."
"Oh man you guys getting mean to me each day. Gah." Sae walked to the corner of the room upset.
"Of course we know each other. We're partner right Jurina?" Mayu clung her hand to Jurina's shoulder. Jurina shoved her and walked away to the nearest sofa.
"What? Partner? Isn't she your target Jurina?" Sae asked excitedly forgot that she was upset before. Sayaka just watched quietly from aside.
"We made some agreement few days ago. For Rena chan's sake of course." Nezumi said.
Jurina stood up and pointed her knife to Nezumi's throat. "Don't you dare to say Rena's name. Especially in front of me." Nezumi smirked seeing Jurina mad.
"Put your knife down Jurina chan." Nezumi said calmly.
Jurina still didn't move.
"The countdown is starting~ 3~ 2~"
Jurina put down her knife.
"Good girl." Nezumi ruffled Jurina's hair. "I like you more. I know you won't neglect your Rena."
"Stop it." Jurina slapped her hand.
"Remember it has automatic sensor when you disobey me Jurina chan." Nezumi smirked.
"I'm going. I can't take it anymore." Jurina left the room without even listened to Sae who was calling her.
"What happen here?" Sae asked.
"We just made an agreement."
"What agreement can make her that tame?"
"Everybody has their own problem. Don't interfere Sae. I'm off too now." Sayaka walked out from the room.
"Hey we've not finished talking." Haruna stopped her.
"Hold it till i finish my target. I need to wake up early tommorow since it's my first day at school. See you at school Sae." Sayaka left the three of them.
"She is going to school? Why she never told me before." Sae said to herself.
"And why she must tell you?" Haruna said then left with Nezumi.
"Hey! You guys are so mean! Hey! Don't leave me alone! Geez.."

Next morning...
"Ugh why i feel like worn out? I don't feel like sleeping even a bit." Mayu messaged her shoulders.
"Mayu! Quickly wake up! Miyuki chan has come." Mayu's mom shouted from down stair.
"I'm awake mom!!" Mayu answered to told them she's awake.

Few minutes later...
"Oh my Mayu you make Miyuki chan waits for you everyday. I'm sorry Miyuki chan she's such a lazy pig." Mayu's mom said.
"Oh come on mom. I'm not that late." Mayu protested.
"It's okay aunt Watanabe. I like to wait here every morning since you always gives me really tasty breakfast." Miyuki said playfully.
"You'll the one who become a pig Milky." Mayu teased her bestfriend.
"Hah.. You wish.. My body is sexier than yours." Milky replied.
"Enough enough. You'll be late if you're not going now." Mayu's mom reminded them.
"Ah right. Let's go Milky. Bye mom." Mayu walked ahead.
"Thanks aunt and see you later." Milky bowed and caught Mayu up.

"Hey Mayu what is that on your neck?" Milky pointed at a little cut on Mayu's neck.
"What's here?" Mayu touched her neck.
"Look.." Milky held up her mirror.
"What is it? I don't remember when i got this."
Suddenly Mayu saw a sight of Jurina mad and pointed a knife at her inside her mind.
"That can't be true."
"What's can't be true?" Milky asked Mayu.
"No nothing."
"By the way Mayu i see you spent time more often with Jurina now. Is your heart has swayed from Kashiwagi senpai?" Milky teased her.
"HAHA.. So funny Watanabe. She's the one who always comes to me." Mayu answered annoyed.
"Hey you're Watanabe too. But you like to be approach by school idol like Jurina chan right?" Milky ran away and laughed.
"My last name same with you is my biggest regret." Mayu laughed.
"I know you're lying. You love me so much." Milky looked back still walked toward an intersection without looking at her surrounding.
"Milky! Watch out!" Mayu shouted seeing a bike came really fast toward Milky direction.
All could Miyuki did was closed her eyes and wait for the crash but suddenly someone pulled her from the way. At first she thought it was Mayu but she was someone Miyuki had never met.
"Th-thank you very much." Milky bowed.
"Don't mind it." The girl amswered without even a little smile and then just left Miyuki.
Mayu ran to Miyuki.
"Are you okay? That damn bycicle he ran away. Who is the girl who saved you?" Mayu asked all panic but got no answered from Miyuki. "Hey Milky are you really okay?"
"I'm not okay Mayu. My heart feels like going to explode. She is so cool..." Milky said still looking at the girl's back dazzled.
"Who? Your savior?" Milky just nodded still dazzled.
"Just look at her coolness. Short hair, not talking much and just go right away and then her guitar is just make her cooler."
Mayu didn't get a chance to see the girl since she left behind she just saw the girl's back so she couldn't say much to Milky. "Isn't that our uniform?"
"Ah right! I didn't notice before because she is just too cool."
"You always like ikemen type. Jurina, Miyazawa senpai and now her."
"No no no... She is the coolest of them all. It's decide! I will be her girlfriend!" Milky pumped up her hand and then left Mayu behind again.
"What?"

In class...
"Morning class.. Today we have a new friend here. She comes her due to her family's business. Please come in miss." Shinoda sensei said to her class.
"It's the girl from before! Mayu! Mayu!" Milky woke Mayu up who sat in front of her.
"What's up Milky?" Mayu woke up annoyed.
"Look.." Milky pointed at the front.
"My name is Yamamoto Sayaka. Nice to meet you." Sayaka bowed.
"It feels like fate. Maybe we really are match made in heaven." Miyuki said excitedly by herself.
"That's all?" Sayaka just nodded at the teacher.

"So cool."

Milky could heard some of her friends whispered among each other.
"What's wrong Mayuyu?" Milky looked there's something bothering Mayu.
"I think i've seen her somewhere." Mayu tried to remember.
"We've met this morning Mayu."
"Right.. Maybe that's the case."

'That's not it.. I think i saw her with Jurina too and Miyazawa senpai and someone i don't know same time as when i got this cut. What'd happened actually.' Mayu touched her neck again.

"Okay then where you should sit." Shinoda sensei talked to herself.
"Sensei. She can sit here." Milky said suddenly.
"Okay you can sit there Yamamoto san beside Watanabe san." Shinoda sensei said and once again Sayaka just nodded.

"Hey we meet again. I'm Watanabe Miyuki. And she is Watanabe Mayu, my bestfriend. Let's be friend." Milky extended her hand to hand shake but got nothing in return.
"No thanks."
Usually you would feel annoyed by that kind of attitude but what you could see from Milky's face was happiness.
"So cool..."

---------------

It makes me uneasy since there's no comments even just 1 comment...
So i'm just wondering whether i should continue this fic or not.. Hahaha...

Offline Shawn3

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 10:26:59 AM »
Don't stop!!! Please continue it. I really love the story

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 03:44:39 AM »
Awwweee....please don't stop writing this~ :(
I love it so much ... :love:
My curiousity is killing me now....please continue,okay? :D

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 06:28:22 AM »
This fic is really makes me wanna read each chapter.
Thank you author-san.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 5]
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 01:53:03 PM »
Thank you @shawn3 @no-chan and @phoenix0i...
I really thought this fic is really suck and no one like it..  :cry:
With your comments it really put me at ease knowing there's some people waiting to see how it ends.. #fiuhh
To be honest i really want to continue this fic.. Hehehe..
So here's the chapter 5... Thanks once again :D

---------------

#sigh
A girl sighed seeing Matsui Jurina all clinging toward Watanabe Mayu. Hugging, kissing, all of those made the girl somehow not comfortable.
"Your sighing while watching them all lovey dovey won't change anything Yukirin." The other girl who sat beside the sighing girl who no other than Yuki said.
"What? I didn't sigh because of them. It's just... Just... Hmm.. I'm tired of today lesson. Yeah.." Yuki made an excuse.
"Yeah you're REALLY GOOD at lying Yukirin. You're looking at them all the time." The other girl in front of Yuki said.
"Oh shut up Sae. I didn't do that."
"You need to approach Mayu too Yuki or Jurina really will steal her away from you." The girl beside her lectured Yuki.
"Mou Yuihan.. It's not like i like Mayu or something. She can go out with anyone."
"But you feel uncomfortable when she is with other girls especially Jurina who'd confessed to her. Your face tells everything." Yui said perfectly correct about Yuki's feeling.
"Gotcha!" Sae laughed which made Yuki pouted.
"But these days i feel nervous when i'm with her. And i can't look at her eyes." Yuki hesitately admited it.
"You're too timid Yuki. Look there." Sae pointed at a girl who was tailing and trying hard to be talked to by the other girl.
"Miyuki? And who is the other girl?" Yuki asked Yui who was a student council president so she knew everything that happened in this school.
"She is Yamamoto Sayaka from class 1-2. A transfered student." Yui said.
"Oh so that's the girl who is said to have snatched away Miyuki's heart." Yuki commented.
Miyuki was one of the school princesses. She was the school director's daughter, kind and pretty, she just liked almost perfect. But God really was fair, one thing that she lacked, she was famous for being an airhead. That's why Mayu always just couldn't let her be alone. Even so everyone still admired her. Not to mention lots of girls had confessed to her and no doubt boys from other schools too. But she always rejected them all. So when Miyuki liked the transfered student it's become a huge uproar inside and outside her fansclub.
"Woah she is really persistent altought Yamamoto san doesn't even look at her." Yuki amazed by how persistent Miyuki was.
"You must learn from her Yuki. If so, i'm sure Jurina won't stand a chance against you." Sae told Yuki.
"How can you so sure about that?" Yuki doubted.
"Believe me. I'm quite proud on myself about this things." Sae reassured.
"But it's too hard for me to be like her because Miyuki's a prodigy at lure everyone without she even know."
"That's why you just need at least 30% of her ability." Yui said.
"Just try it Yuki." Sae told Yuki.
"Okay okay miss president, miss school's idol.."

School was over so some of the students were getting home and so was Mayu. She was walking to the gate when suddenly someone called her.
"Mayu.."
She was just about to run off thinking that person who called her was Jurina when she saw her favorite senpai.
"Senpai... Where have you been? I haven't met you for so long." Mayu said so happy to be able to talk with Yuki again.
"You always busy with your girlfriend lately so i don't want to disturb you." Yuki said teasing Mayu although actually she did that to hide her jealousy.
"Wha.. She's not my girlfriend. She's really tire me but i can't resist her. She's like everywhere." Mayu shivered pretending to scared by Jurina.
"So where is that little devil? She is not following you today?" Yuki asked.
"She will have intensive practice after school since today." Mayu said a little bit too excited.
"Ah for the basketball tournament next month? Finally.." Yuki talked to herself happily. "Oh by the way where's Miyuki?" Yuki asked Mayu.
"She must be somewhere with that new girl. I feel like being dumped by her." Mayu pouted which made Yuki laughed.
"You're so cute Mayu." Yuki pinched Mayu's cheeks made her face as red as a ripe tomato.
"Mou senpai.." Mayu looked aside to hide her blush.
"Want to go home with me?" Yuki suggested.
"Un.." Mayu answered still not looking at Yuki.

They walked together in silence just enjoying each other present. After some time of silence Yuki asked Mayu for the first time.
"By the way Mayu how are you?"
"Hmm?"
"I mean your power.. Have you managed to control it?"
"Hmm not that good.. Sometimes they're just come into my mind i don't know how to stop that." Mayu said a little bit down. "And something's bothering me.. I somehow can't hear anything from Jurina and Yamamoto san. No matter how hard i tried i just can't hear anything. Is it just a coincidence or.." Mayu told Yuki worriedly.
"Don't think too hard about it Mayu. Maybe you just haven't controled it well. You will manage it somehow. Don't be so depressed okay?" Yuki patted Mayu's head.
"Un." Mayu nodded, happy, getting a pat by Yuki.
"Ah right.. I must buy some groceries." Mayu said. "Just go home first senpai. It's getting dark."
"No no no.. That's why i can't leave you alone. It's toO dangerous. I will accompany you. Or you don't want to go with me?" Yuki pouted.
"No! That's not it!" Mayu said panicly.
"Hahahaha.. You're really cute Mayuyu." Yuki pinched Mayu's cheek again. "Let's go."

"Ah sorry senpai because of me you go home late." Mayu said apologetically.
"Nahh don't mind it senpai. I'm happy to accompany you. Let's go.." Yuki held Mayu's hand and started walking.

#deg deg deg
'Oh God my heart is about to explode. Luckily she can't read my mind.' Mayu said inside her mind. 'It makes me curious what she is thinking when we're holding hand right now. Ah no no what if she doesn't feel anything? It will just break my heart. Yes i better not know what she is thinking...'

"..yu.. Mayuyu.."
"Huh? Ah sorry senpai." Mayu woke up from her thought.
"What are you thinking made you that lost." Yuki chuckled.
"Hehehehe.. Nothing.."
"Hmm you make me curious. Unfortunately i can't reading mind like you."
"Mou senpai.. Ah! How about we cut through this park. It's nearer."
"But it's already dark Mayu and no many people there. Don't you think it's too dangerous?" Yuki told Mayu.
"It's okay senpai. I often go pass this park at this hour. Come on." Mayu walked first which gave Yuki no choice but to follow her.

"It's really quiet Mayu." Yuki was getting nearer to Mayu each time she took steps.
"Calm down senpai. This park is safe." Mayu reassured her.

"Arrggghh!!"
Suddenly Mayu and Yuki heard a loud scream not far from their whereabout. Not thinking far Mayu abruptly ran to the source of the voice.
"Mayu! Don't go there!" Yuki tried to caught Mayu up but failed.

When they got there they could see someone wearing an oversized hoddie which made Mayu and Yuki couldn't see that person's face was cutting a girl throat.
"Another down." The killer said with a smirked.
Mayu and Yuki were about to run away quietly when..
#krek
Mayu stepped on a fallen branch.

"Ah an intruder.." The killer saw Mayu and Yuki.
"Oh Mayuyu and Yukirin."
"Who are you? How can you know us?" Yuki asked.
"You don't recognize my voice Yukirin? Aww how cruel of you. Even though we are friend."
"You... Sa-Sae?" Mayu gasped hearing what Yuki just said.
"Bingo." The killer opened her hoddie. "My true identity has been found out. Oh man how unlucky i am."
"You really Miyazawa senpai? Why did you kill that girl?" Mayu asked her voice was trembling.
"It will be a long story. To put it simply i'm a Sweeper and i kill Specials like you two and this poor girl."
"Sweeper? Special? What the heck is that?" Yuki touched her forehead couldn't digest what she just heard.
"It's okay if you don't understand Yukirin because soon or later you will be dead by us, Sweepers. But now i just want to test my little friend." Sae pointed at Mayu. "How good are you to be our friend. Although it's not really you actually." Sae ran really fast ready to cut Mayu's throat.
"What do you mean? Ahh!!" Mayu just closed her eyes ready to feel the pain but she felt nothing.
When she opened her eyes someone was standing in front of her stopping Sae's attack.
"Not so fast Sae chan." She swung her knife toward Sae but Sae dodged it on time.
"You.. You still alive. How can.." Sae said couldn't believe what she saw.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you Sae but i'm not die easily." She smirked.
"I know it! Man! I know she didn't kill you. I should have go to kill you myself!"
"She really stabed me though but i still can't die, i must stop all of this."
"Hmphh.. Yeah.. JUST a stab with no killing intend even just a bit." Sae chukled sarcastically.
"What do you mean?" The girl asked confused by what Sae said.
"It's time to go now. I don't have interest to fight you now." Sae walked away from there.
"Hey what do you mean?!" The girl asked again but just got a waved from Sae.
"Sae!" Yuki shouted running after her friend.
"I'll talk to you later Yuki." Sae kept walking without looked back which made Yuki stopped.

"...."
"What is she mean by that? But whatever.. Luckily i made it on time." The girl said to herself.
"Nee chan..." Suddenly Mayu said quietly looking at the girl's back.
This made Yuki looked back at Mayu and the misterious girl.
The girl turned around facing Mayu. "Long time no see Mayuyu.." She smiled showing her dimples and squirrel teeth which Mayu missed so much.

-------------------

Finally Yuko shows herself...
Will she stay? Or...

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 6]
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 09:33:55 AM »
Finally chapter 6....
Here's the explaination of Sweepers and Specials...
Enjoy!!! And leave comments okay.. :)

-----------------------

"Long time no see Mayuyu.."
Mayu started to cry seeing her lost sister again. "Nee chan.."
"Oh come on Mayuyu. What you do first is crying after we haven't met for years." Yuko chuckled.
"Of course i am baka nee chan! What do you think you've done, leaving me like that!" Mayu said still crying.
"Aww come here." Yuko hugged Mayu. "Sorry for making you worry this past 3 years."
"Where did you go? Why you never come home?" Mayu asked.
"I must finish all of this mess first before i can come back home." Yuko smiled bitterly. "You know, i can't let everyone in danger. Especially you.." Yuko patted Mayu's head.
Mayu smiled hearing what Yuko just said. "Is it connected to what Miyazawa senpai said before? About Sweepers and Specials?"
"Yeah it is. But it will be a long story to tell you about this. I don't think it's wise to talk here." Yuko said apologetically.
"Then let's go home." Mayu pulled Yuko's hand.
"Like i said i can't go home till i finish this Mayu." Yuko stopped Mayu.
"Ano.." Finally the forgotten Yuki opened up her voice. "How about you guys go to my house? I live alone here and it's not so far from here so if you want to..."
"Is it really okay we go to your place senpai?" Mayu asked worriedly.
"Of course it's okay. Beside i need to know too since it's also concerning about Sae." Yuki said.
"Thank you very much.." Yuko bowed. "Ah by the way i'm Mayu's sister, Oshima Yuko." Yuki made a confused face.
"We're stepsister and our parents decided to keep our own last name so it is different. If you wonder why.." Yuki made an 'O' face.
"Oh yeah i'm Kashiwagi Yuki." Yuki bowed to her.
"Ah!" Yuko screamed suddenly made the other two shocked. "I know you.. The school's princess from Mayu's middle school right?" Yuko suddenly getting excited. "You do well Mayuyu." Yuko whispered and patted Mayu's back.
"Hahaha.. I'm not school's princess."
"She said so.." Yuko pointed at Mayu. "You're the most beautiful senpai. She talked a lot about you back then." Yuko blurted out which made Mayu shocked.
"Aaaahhhh!!! It's getting late! Let's go now!" Mayu dragged Yuko and Yuki to change the topic.

-----

"Yes mom.. Kashiwagi senpai will tutor me that's why i need to sleep over at her place." Mayu talked on her phone.
"Like i said.. We just planned this on the way home. Since it Friday we think sleep over will be more effective. I'll come home tommorow morning. Okay?"

"Finally.." Mayu dropped her body to the sofa.
"You didn't tell her about me right?" Yuko asked when Mayu came.
"No.. Like you asked nee chan."
"Good.. Let's start then." Yuko drank first before she started.

"I still don't know since when this all started but 3 years ago like what you experience now it happened to some people too, including me. After that eclipse i happen to be able to control time."
"Can you go to the past or future?" Mayu suddenly cut in.
"Umm it still in progress. Let me finish first Mayu." Yuko said a little bit annoyed. "And now i'm forget what i'm about to say."
"Sorry.. I'll shut my mouth up." Mayu pouted.
"Okay.. So there's this organization which called themselves Sweepers and they're here to kill us, Specials, that's what they call us. It seems after i research for a bit, each time Specials appear they will kill every last of us but the last time they failed to kill me. I can't understand why but maybe Haruna.. Ah nevermind that.. Let's continue.."
"Who is Haruna?" Mayu cut in again.
"Oh come on Mayu! You still like to cut people talking."
"Gomen gomen. Please continue?"
"Sweepers are divided by two classes. Ordinary Sweepers and the Five Assassins. These five are the most dangerous. Haruna and Sae are part of them."
"I can't believe it. Sae? Since when?" Yuki asked couldn't believe it.
"Since before 3 years ago she's part of Sweepers but she's promoted to Five Assassins since 3 years ago."
"So who are the other three?" Mayu asked seriously this time.
"It seems there's a new member since one of them died in the last battle so i haven't get any information about her. And then there's this girl, i never know her name nor her face. She's so quiet just like her killing but one thing i know is she really hates someone with invicible power. She always goes after that power user first."
Mayu gasped. "Milky!"
"What's wrong?" Yuko asked.
"That invicible power user is Mayu's bestfriend, Watanabe Miyuki." Yuki told Yuko.
"What?! She is in a really big trouble. No invicible power user had ever survived too long." Yuko told the two of them.
"I must warn Milky about this." Mayu took her phone and went to other room tried to call her bestfriend.
"Hey Mayu let me tell you the most important thing first." Yuko called Mayu but to no avail.
"Milky is in danger! She is more important!" Mayu's still trying to call Milky but she's still not answering.
"It's okay Yuko san. She won't calm down until she knows Miyuki is okay now."
#sigh "Okay then.. I'll continue. Actually these four are not the real threat. Why no Specials ever survived in this war? It because everytime this war begins there is one Special who will betray us and become part of the Five Assassins. It's always different person each time. Last time she was called Gekikara. She's crazy.. She killed almost half of us. And after some times passed she's gone, she's no where to be found now. I don't know if she is alive or not."
"Why they want to kill us even though they are Specials too? It's getting more complicated." Yuki held her forehead. "So who is it now?"
"I still haven't got the reason of the betrayal and who is it this time but this Special always have one same thing."
"What is it?"
"Their power.. It always mind reading power."
"..." Yuki couldn't said anything after heard this statement.
"You know who is it?"
Yuki nodded still didn't say anything.
"Who?" Yuko held Yuki's shoulder thightly. "We must kill that person quickly before it's too late."
"It's.. Mayu."
Yuko's grip loosen up. She was too shock to even said anything.
"..."
"Don't tell Mayu about this yet." Yuko told Yuki.
"I won't."

--------------------------

A really short update..
Sayamilky story soon..
Please tell me how is this fic.. Thank you!!!

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 6]
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 04:49:30 PM »
Wonder where i read these before..??

urghh...cannot......cant remember.... 'banging my head on wall

It good author san....keep up...and please continue updating~
THANKIESS for the update.. :heart:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 7]
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 05:04:20 AM »
@kuro_black29: Since this is a rewrite maybe you have read the previous version :D thanks for reading and your comment :)
Here's the update.. A lot of Sayamilky here..
Chapter 7.. Enjoy!!

--------------------------------

Few days later..
Mayu and Miyuki walked together to school liked usual. Mayu had told Miyuki about what she heard from Yuko. That day Miyuki couldn't say anything and just kept quiet till the end but the next day she had come back to be the usual cheerful Miyuki. This worried Mayu but she couldn't bring out the topic afraid it will let Miyuki down again.
"Ne ne ne Mayuyu! You know what? Yesterday Sayaka finally talked to me. She just said 'Go away!' with her cool annoyed face though. But isn't it amazing?" Miyuki told Mayu excitedly with her smile like always.
"How can you still talking about that transfered student happily like this when you're being targeted Milky?" Mayu asked couldn't take it anymore. She worried like crazy about Miyuki but Miyuki looked like didn't think about it seriously.
Miyuki stopped and smiled bitterly. "I'm scared too you know. But if i didn't become my usual self i wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it. I will die in stress first even before she killed me."
"Don't talk about dying stuff Milky! I won't let her touch you! I'll read her mind first before she even think about harming you! I promise!" Mayu held Miyuki's shoulders reassured her.
Miyuki chuckled. "How can you read her mind if she hasn't thought anything? Baka.. Anyway.. Thanks for worrying me Mayu." Miyuki hugged Mayu tightly.
Miyuki released Mayu still holding her shoulders. "Don't be too worry okay? Let live our live like usual so we can still have our hope to beat those bad guys."
"I never know you could be this wise Milky. You always look like a baka." Mayu said seriously which made Miyuki much more annoyed.
"I'll let it slide now since i saw how worry you are for me." Miyuki crossed her arms.
"By the way about Sayaka.. Have you heard that your fans club is planning to beat her up if anything happen to you? They really pissed off because you're attached to Sayaka so much." Mayu asked.
"Really?? Those girls.. Sometimes they really go overboard. But don't worry Mayuyu.. I won't let them touch Sayaka chan.." Miyuki shrugged it off. "Let's go.. I don't want to be late."

In the midst of a noisy lunch time at school a girl was sitting alone playing her guitar at the rooftop. Dispite of her usual cold and rude attitude somehow she's so calm and warm now. It looked like a completely different person.

"Sa~ya~nee~~" Miyuki came from behind the said girl.
Sayaka stopped her playing annoyedly when she heard Miyuki's coming.
"You! I've told you before! Go away! Leave me alone!" Sayaka's back to her usual cold and rude self.
"Your words for me are increasing everyday. Hehehe~" Miyuki smiled cutely. "Make me more determined. I'll try harder Sayanee..." Miyuki made a thumb's up.
This made Sayaka much more annoyed. "Geezz.. Who said you can call me that?"
"Why i can't? It really suits you. I like calling you that."
"Tch.. Whatever.. Why won't you give up? I never have intention to be friend with anyone.. Especially you!" Sayaka pointed her finger right at Miyuki's face. Miyuki got a little bit of shock on her face. This made Sayaka smirked and thought this would stopped Miyuki and so packed her guitar and ready to leave.
Although being taken aback for a second by Sayaka's snap didn't make Miyuki gave up instead she smiled showing her eye smile.

"Because i like you." She said innocently.
"What?!" Sayaka stopped her doing.
"You asked why i won't give up? It's because i like you Sayaka.." Miyuki said again made Sayaka blushed although she tried really hard to hide it.
"You're crazy.. I always rude to you and you said you like me??" Sayaka couldn't help but blushing since it's the first time someone confessed to her. She turned around and made some distance between them.
"No.. You're a kind and warm person." Miyuki said.
"How can you be so sure? We just met. You don't know who i really am. I'm not like what others think." Sayaka told Miyuki.
Miyuki shook her head. "I'm sure deep inside you're not a cold and rude person. How you save me on our first meeting and when you play your guitar. I can feel your warm and soothing side."
Sayaka turned around and looked at Miyuki's serious face.
"Are you kidding me?" Sayaka asked, decreasing the distance between them.
"No.. I'm serious.. I can feel your true self being kind and warm." Miyuki reassured Sayaka.
"...." Sayaka looked surprised by what Miyuki said.
"Hmphh.. What a strange girl.." Sayaka chuckled a bit.

"...." #silence
"What?" Sayaka looked at Miyuki because she got no response from her.
"It's the first time i see you're smiling. You're so adorable Sayanee..." Miyuki hugged Sayaka.
"What are you doing?!" Sayaka pushed Miyuki away, taken aback by what Miyuki did.
Miyuki could see Sayaka's blushing like crazy.
Sayaka abruptly walked away from the scene leaving Miyuki chuckled happily received that reaction from Sayaka.

'Why is my heart beating like crazy? It's suddenly so hot here.' Sayaka held her chest tightly hoping to make it calm down a bit.
"See you at class Sayanee!!" Miyuki shouted cutely at Sayaka.
"What's that nickname?" Sayaka protested while running away.

"Oh God.. What happened to me? My heart is about to explode. Stupid Miyuki.." Sayaka stopped under a big tree at the back of the school's building. Not so many students knew this place, even usually no one came here. This was why Sayaka loved this place beside the rooftop.
"What a romantic scene i got." Sae came out suddenly from nowhere approaching Sayaka. It seemed from today on Sayaka must find another place since Sae had found her at this place.
"What do you want Sae?" Sayaka asked coldly, hid her doki doki heart.
"Back to our cold and rude Sayaka.. I still can't get it how Watanabe san said she likes you. You even intend to kill her soon. What a poor girl." Sae leaned on the tree in front of Sayaka, crossing her arms.
"You still remember Miyuki's your target right? The invicible power user.." Sae asked and ended up saw a little shocked on Sayaka's face.

'Right.. I must kill her. How can i forget that a while ago? I must have gone crazy..'

"What? Don't tell me... You forget it.. Woaahhh.. That Miyuki is amazing, made our Sayaka forget her target." Sae said amazed. "Are you starting to like that Miyuki?"
"Are you crazy? Of course not! I'll finish this up soon. Just you see." Sayaka pointed her finger at Sae's face.
"Yeah yeah.. You still can say that now.. Be careful Sayaka.. Or you'll end up like Haruna." Sae shrugged.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Sayaka didn't understand why suddenly Haruna's name was being mention.
"Nothing in particular. Just be careful not to fall for Miyuki."
"I like Miyuki? Don't kidding me. This talking is getting insane. I'll go now." Sayaka walked away.

'why is it getting harder to hate you now Miyuki. Am i really starting like you? No! I mustn't! Your power is too dangerous. If just you didn't get that power.' Sayaka thought was full of Miyuki.

"Let's just hope so Sayaka. But seeing you now i doubt you won't end up failed like Haruna." Sae said looking at Sayaka who walked away slowly.
Sae looked down at her watch. "Well it's time to go back to class.."

Some times ago at canteen..
Yuki was seen eating alone at one of the table. It was a rare sight though. Usually Yuki always ate together with either Yui or Sae or both since the three of them were bestfriend. But today Yui who was a student council president had urgent council things to be handled and for Sae, since that day Yuki and Sae still hadn't talked to each other. Of course this made Yui curious to death wanted to know what had happened between them but whenever she asked Yuki or Sae they always said nothing's wrong. After some times she persistently asked and still got no answer she finally gave up and let them be.

"Senpai." Yuki lifted her head and found Mayu stood in front of her.
"Ah Mayu.."
"Can i sit here?" Mayu asked.
"Yes of course.. You alone? Where's Miyuki?" Yuki asked since she couldn't find Miyuki anywhere.
"She followed the transfered student right after the bell rang. Seriously.. I felt like being dumped these days." Mayu said irritated.
"Hahahahaa... I see Miyuki really likes that Yamamoto huh?" Yuki chuckled seeing Mayu irritated face.
"Yeah.. This is the first time she's so head over heels for someone. I never know it will piss me off like this though." Yuki laughed because she never saw Mayu so pissed off like this.
"Don't be mad Mayu.. You should be happy for her for finding someone she likes."
"Yeah i know that.. She's kind of picky when it comes to love. So.. What about you? You alone too?"
"Hmm.. Yeah.. Yui is doing her council jobs, she said it's really urgent and Sae.. You know right?" Yuki smiled bitterly.
"You still haven't talked to her yet senpai?" Yuki shook her head sadly.
"There's too many questions until i don't know what to ask. And not to forget she always avoids me too.. Gah.. I'm confused Mayu." Yuki sighed.
"I'm not better than you senpai.. Since that day i can't get in touch with neechan again. She just left again. Stupid oneechan.." Mayu pouted.

'Everytime this war begins there is one Special who will betray us and become part of the Five Assassins.'
'Who is it now?'
'I still haven't known who is it now but this Special always have one same thing.'
'What is it?'
'Their power.. It always mind reading power.'

"..senpai... Kashiwagi senpai.." Yuki backed to reality.
"Ah sorry Mayu.. What did you say?"
"What are you thinking about, make you space out like that?" Mayu asked worriedly.
"Nothing.. I'm sorry.. Hehehehe.. Maybe Yuko san is searching who the Five Assassins are. Don't worry too much Mayu.. Yuko san sure is really strong." Yuki reassured.
"Yeah.. I'm sure she will be okay. By the way i just remember.. I haven't heard the last member of the Five Assasins. I was too panic about Milky." Mayu grinned.
"Ah about that.. Hmmm.. Yuko san still hasn't known who it is. That person is too mysterious." Yuki felt so sorry not telling Mayu the truth.
"God.. This's becoming more and more complicated." Mayu protested.
"Nah let's forget this for now Mayu. Let's eat.. The break time is about to finish." Yuki tried to change the topic.

-----------------

Next chapter will be more focus on Sayamilky couple... :)
Please leave your comments... Thank you..

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2015, 10:07:50 AM »
Omg, you have updated more chapters since I last comment XD
Lucky, you have decided to continue the story if not I will be regretted to be away from fanfic for awhile..

Omg,what happen to kojiyuu past 3 years.. And also what will happen to me mayu and milky... Can't wait to know more about them. XD
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline Shawn3

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2015, 12:17:59 PM »
Thank you for not stop writing this story!! XD
I really really love it! Please update soon  :)

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 8]
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 01:34:45 AM »
@qweakb: i want to update as fast as i can hahahaha.. Yeah thanks to @shawn3, @no-chan and @phoenix0i who stopped me..
@shawn3: thank you very much i'll try hard to write as fast as i can... :D
And now please enjoy..
Chapter 8....

--------------------------------

'Really.. What exactly wrong with me? How can i forget that she posses invicible power sometimes? Gah.. Why after years i do this suddenly now become so hard for me..'
Sayaka walked down the corridor going to her class with lots of questions running in her mind. She had been really cunfused since when Sae asked her if she really forgot about killing Miyuki. And so today she determined to avoid Miyuki as well as she could so she wouldn't be swayed anymore.

"Sayanee~~" Suddenly someone clung to her arm which was put in her pocket. No need to look at the culprit, Sayaka already knew who it was.
"Let go of me Miyuki. I'm not in mood to deal with you." Sayaka tried hard to get away from Miyuki but she held her arm really tightly.
Everyone around the two of them started whispering and gossiping. Not to mention there were Miyuki's fans too to make sure Sayaka wouldn't do anything bad to Miyuki.
"I won't let you go until you agree to eat lunch with me today." Miyuki grinned and held Sayaka's arm more tightly.
"I tell you one more time. Let go of my arm." Sayaka stopped from her walk.
"I don't want to.. Promise me first." Miyuki kept persistent which made Sayaka couldn't keep her calm anymore.
"Go away! Why do you want to be friend with me so badly!" Sayaka pushed Miyuki until she fell on her butt. Sayaka never intended to push Miyuki that hard. She was about to help her up but all of the Miyuki fans club members there already came to help Miyuki so she discourage herself.
"Why do you hate Watanabe san so much? She just want to be nice to you!" One of the fans shouted angrily at Sayaka.
"Yeah! You don't need to be so mean to her!" The other fans shouted too.
"It's enough guys.. I'm okay." Miyuki stopped her fans and tried to stand up.
"But Watanabe san.. She is really mean. We can't let her do this to you anymore." They said.
"It's my fault.. I'm the one who is too clingy to her that's why she is annoyed."
In the middle of this Sayaka who didn't know what to do walked away from the scene.
Because of so many girls who was asking her if she was okay Miyuki couldn't go after Sayaka and just could watch her walked away from there. She was somehow feeling guilty since because of her everyone hate Sayaka more now.

------------

Lunch time....
'..kill her.. Miyuki.. Invicible power... Dangerous..'

"It's here again.." Mayu suddenly looked around her panicly made Miyuki surprised. "Who is she??"
"What's wrong Mayuyu?" Miyuki asked worriedly.
"She's here Milky.." Mayu said still trying to find the voice's source.
"Who?"
"The Sweeper who wants to kill you. She is here right now." Mayu told Miyuki. "I've been hearing this for a while. I think she is a student here. From what Yuko nee said she is in around the same age as us."
"Have you known who is she?" Miyuki asked.
Mayu shook her head. "I haven't found her. But i'll find her soon.. I think.. These days i hear her more often  than before. I'll tell you right after that." Mayu reassured her.
"Thank you so much Mayuyu.. You really are my best friend." Miyuki hugged Mayu.
"Of course.. That's what a best friend for." Mayu replied the hug.

'I can't be swayed..'

Mayu heard the voice again. "I hear her again. I think she's in trouble. I'll follow the voice. I think she's going to our class direction. Meet you in class okay?" Mayu then walked away rushly.
"Okay.. I still need to buy drink.. Bye.."

'Gah.. This is frustrating.. Why she must being nice to me??'

"What is she thinking about? Just who the hell is she?" Mayu kept running catching the source.

'I shouldn't have come here. It would be easier if i didn't know her.'

"Wait a minute." Mayu stopped realising something.
"Milky is nice to her.. Shouldn't have come.. If she didn't come.. She just met Milky.. She is.. No way!" Mayu ran again to the source. But now she didn't just search aimlessly, she searched for one person who came through her mind right now.
There.. A girl was leaning against the corridor wall. Mayu could see that she was troubled by something.
"It can't be.. Yamamoto Sayaka.. She is the Sweeper." Mayu couldn't believe it. All this time Miyuki liked the person who was going to kill herself. How could she told Miyuki about this. "It will break her heart but i still must tell Milky. For her own safety.. Yeah i must call her now." Mayu hid behind a wall and took out her phone to call Miyuki.

'I must kill her now. The longer the harder. But..'

Mayu waited for Miyuki answer while still watching Sayaka from a far. On the second ring Miyuki already answered the phone.

"Moshi moshi Mayuyu? How's your investigation going?"
"The Sweeper.."
"You find her?"
"Don't freak out okay?"
"Okay okay.. Just tell me already.."
"It's Sayaka. She's the one who wants to kill you."
"...."
"Milky?" Mayu called her friend, which got no answer from her.
"Are you sure she is the Sweeper?"
"Yes.. I've checked it. She is the Sweeper."

Suddenly a bunch of girls came approach Sayaka. Mayu knew them as Miyuki's crazy fans. They always made troubles for her. They dragged Sayaka away from there. It looked like to the old building.
Mayu watched the scene with her own eyes.

'Milky mustn't know about this.'

Mayu didn't want to tell this to Milky since she would go there for sure. Mayu just thought it's too dangerous to let Milky alone with Sayaka since she was the one who targeting Milky.
"I'll go back to the class now."
"Okay.. Thank Mayuyu."

------------

Canteen...
"Guys guys!! hah hah.."
"Calm down.. What is it? Why do you have to run like this? Hahahaha..."
"Have you heard it? That Yamamoto Sayaka, the new girl, Watanabe san's fan is dragging them somewhere."
"Who said that?"
"I saw it with my own eyes."

Miyuki walked to the girls. "Where are they going?"
"Wa-watanabe san.." All the girls surprised by Miyuki sudden question.
"I-i think they brought her to the old building."
"Thank you guys." Miyuki walked fast leaving the canteen.

"Is it okay to let her go there?" One of the girl asked.
"I don't know. We better don't interfere with their problem."
"Yeah you're right. Let's go back to class now."

'Is this the right choice to come help her? But.. It's my fault this happen to her.' Miyuki asked herself while walking to where Sayaka was brought.
'I must help her.. Even thought she doesn't need my help i can't let her be.'

-----------

"You think you're so great because Watanabe san likes you huh?" One of the girl who looked like their leader shouted at Sayaka. There is maybe about 6 of them cornered Sayaka to the wall behind the old school building.
"..." Sayaka just stared at her.
"Stop staring bitch! Answer us." The girl beside the leader slapped Sayaka really hard until her lip bleed a little.
Sayaka still not said anything. Actually Sayaka could finish these girls easily but she didn't want to be stand out because of this. So she just kept silent and did nothing.
"Hey! Are you dumb?"
"..."
"Watanabe san is being kind to you because she pity you who doesn't have any friends!" The other girl shouted and pointed her finger right at Sayaka's face.
"And look how cocky you were this morning. So annoying!" One by one they shouted at Sayaka non stop which made Sayaka boiled up but she tried hard to endure it.
"..." Sayaka clenched her fist tightly to hold herself back.
"I think she won't say anything. Let's just give her lesson not to be cocky."
They started swarm over Sayaka. Slap, kick, punch all over her body.

"STOP!"
"Wa-Watanabe san.. Wh-why are you h-here?" The leader stuttered.
Miyuki ran and stood in between facing the them.
"What do you think you're doing huh?" Miyuki let out her dark side to them.
"We-we just give her les-lesson not to-to be cocky li-like this mor-morning." They scared of Miyuki, they never thought Miyuki could be this scary.
"Don't you ever dare to hurt Sayaka. And don't even dare appear in front of me. Or i'll make you drop out from this school! Go away!" They all ran away from there heard the threat. Since Miyuki really could make that happened.

"Are you okay Sayanee?" Miyuki helped Sayaka up but she was rejected.
"I can get up by myself." Sayaka got up and walked away with lots of cuts and bruises all over her body.
"Why didn't you fight them?"
"This is not your business. Leave me alone."

-------------------------

What's the reason Sayaka become a Sweeper?
Next chapter Sayaka's past will be revealed..
Thanks for reading.. :)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: [eel_96's fanfics] Life is Unfair (REWRITE) [Chapter 8]
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 08:08:08 AM »
 :on gay: :kneelbow: :on drink:

Those fans..ohh people..==' stop hittin~
Sayaka so cold to miyuki~ LOL
miyuki..drag sayaka to infirmary~
Yeah...why she become one..???

Thanks for the update~ :thumbsup

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:15:05 AM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - 4 no Uta