JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Kiss Kiss

Author Topic: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]  (Read 77677 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]
« on: July 10, 2006, 06:09:52 PM »
I've been reading so many great fics around lately that I tried writing something too. Lets just say all you awesome writers are my inspiration :)  I'm totally new at this so forgive me for the crappy writing. I'm lousy at thinking up titles so I'll just use what's on my sig now :P Ok here goes nothing...

Chapter 1

[Dressing Room]

“They played us good.”

Risa undid the knot on the jacket tied around her waist as she started changing out of the red tracksuit.

“Yeah. Its so unexpected.” Eri muttered softly.

She was staring into space, a million thoughts running through her mind. What topped that list was Sayumi’s face. The hurt expression she wore and those eyes. Those big black eyes filled with tears.

Still changing out of her clothes, Risa didn’t notice Eri deep in thought.

“Well, they had to do SOMETHING. With ratings falling, what better gimmick than me viewing Miki-san as a rival and you making use of Sayu.”

“I don’t think Sayu thinks it’s a gimmick.”

Eri sighed and stared down at her hands. She fidgeted with them, reflecting the restlessness in her mind.

“You mean how she almost cried? I never knew the girl was so emotional.”

“You don’t know many things of her Gaki-san.”

“Of course not. Who could know her better than you Kamei.”

[Outside Sayumi’s Room]

“Sayu! Sayu! I know you’re inside Sayu. Open up! Listen, what happened was not…I didn’t intend…you know I’m not…”

Eri banged on the door and called for Sayu loudly not caring if anyone heard. Explaining things to Sayu was far more important.

“Sayu PLEASE. Just let me explain…”

“Leave me alone.”

The banging ceased as Eri heard a soft voice from behind the door.

“Just leave me alone.” Sayumi’s voice wavered as she fought to keep it steady. She had been crying ever since she reached her room.

“But Sayu I…”

“Please Eri. I need to be alone.”

Realizing that it was no use, Eri stepped back from the door. She took two steps towards her own room before turning back again.

“I’m sorry… Sayu.”

~ Special thanks to bluekinoko for saying you willl read my fic :) ~
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 06:08:19 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 01:39:10 AM »
*cries* How can you leave us like this? Heartbroken Eri, heartbroken Sayu, heartbroken Freya ... :(

On another note ... thumbs up for turning last week's Haromoni into a story. I was begging for someone to do that!! Thank you, thank you, thank you ^_^

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 02:16:58 AM »
Yay!  I was thinking that this would make a good story too!  I mean Eri was said to be "using" Sayu twice now!  Back on the friendship test episode and two weeks ago :o   Poor SayuEri....  The both of them should hunt down the physic dude :pimp:  Can't wait to see what happens next!  Hope you update soon :heart:

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 05:50:40 AM »
What what what? Haromoni episode I have missed?! Nooooo!

Lil_hamz you tease that was cool :D

Im with freya and every other reader who didnt wanna comment *points to the shadows "I KNOW UR THERE!"* ...how could you leave it there!

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 05:24:58 PM »
YAY!!!!!!!!! My first 3 readers. Thanks so much for reading and commenting :)

I wrote on this incident cuz I kept wondering how poor Sayumi feels and if their relationship got affected somehow. Hopefully not though. I love KameiShige :D

Yup yup. Okies heres the next installment. Hope you liked it too.

Chapter 2

[Ai’s Room]

“I still can’t believe you didn’t tell me Ai-chan.”

Risa combed her long hair in front of the mirror carefully after just taking a bathe in Ai’s bathroom.

“It’s ok for me. But poor Eri. Sayu must be so mad at her right now.”

Not getting an answer from Ai after a long time, Risa caught Ai’s reflection in the mirror and saw her carefully highlighting her script.

A look of annoyance appeared on Risa’s face as she realized that Ai probably hadn’t been paying attention to what she was saying.

“Ai-chan.”

“Ai-chan!”

Ai looked up from her script for a moment before going back to it again, oblivious to Risa’s displeasure.  

“Have you been listening to me at all?”

“Sure. You mentioned catching a movie on our day off.”

“That was 30 minutes ago. Can’t you ever pay me any attention?”

“I’m sorry Gaki. But I’m really busy. I have to prepare for the musical and there’s the upcoming concert…”

“You’re ALWAYS busy. You never seem to have any time…. for me.”

Risa said the last bit of her sentence quietly with a sigh.

But Ai had gone back to her highlighting and had clearly missed every word. Sighing, Risa let herself out of the room and closed the door behind her.

[Risa’s Room]

Risa sat on her bed and fell backwards onto it, staring at the ceiling with her still damp hair spread out beneath her.

“Maybe I’ve been a fool all along.” She thought sadly to herself.

Reaching for her cell phone, Risa looked at the wallpaper set on it and smiled at the image fondly. It was a picture of her and Ai hugging at her last birthday celebration.

It had been months but Risa couldn’t bear to change it to something else.

“If only you knew Ai-chan... if only you knew.”
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 05:27:52 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 05:44:28 PM »
Yay, another installement!!!! And it's TakaGaki (more or less)!!!!! *loves*

Quote from: lil_hamz

“You’re ALWAYS busy. You never seem to have any time…. for me.”

Soooo sad *sniff* Poor Gaki :ksad:

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 07:55:38 PM »
Wow! What is it now? Addictive-Fics-Month?? I've been bombarded with an abundance of great addictive fics to look forward to and now I have one more to add. Great fic lil_hamz! Looking forward for the next chapters. KameShige and TakaGaki has always been my fave couples. Keep it up!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:05:00 PM by huggumwuggums »

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 10:28:20 AM »
yay, this ones cute too. Aww the phone wallpaper struck a chord in my heart..I could totally visualise everything you wrote

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 09:13:59 PM »
This chapter marks the entry of Makoto and KonKon!

Chapter 3

[Cafeteria]

"Good Morning."

Risa smiled at the MaKonno pair who was sharing food off one plate.

"Morning." Konno replied, her cheeks stuffed with food as Makoto nodded in agreement.

"Must you two share your food? There"s plenty to go around."

Risa sprinkled pepper on her eggs benedict and watched in amusement at the pair enjoying their breakfast.

"This way we can try everything!"

Makoto beamed and flashed a megawatt smile as the knife in her hand jabbed the air in front of her.

Risa never understood how Makoto could remain energetic and optimistic every single moment.

Did she have a secret source of humanly consumable Energizer batteries that no one else knew of?

"Morning everyone."

Eri sat herself down at the GoRokkies table in the empty seat next to Risa.

Seeing her downcast look, Risa knew the outcome of her 'talk' with Sayumi had not gone well.

"We're done!"

Konno nodded happily at Makoto's declaration. She was satisfied too... for now.

"Well what shall we do next?"

"My sister sent me some candy from Hokkaido. They are really good."

Konno's eyes lit up as she remembered the huge sack of assorted candies lying in the corner of her room.

"What are we waiting for? LET'S GO!"

Makoto sprung up from her chair and pulled Konno along with her towards the elevator.

As soon as the breakfast buddies were out of earshot, Risa stopped eating and glanced at Eri.

"The talk with Sayumi didn't go well?"

"Talk? I didn't even get to see her."

Eri was visibly agitated. She pierced the slice of ham on her plate with such force that Risa was afraid the plate would crack.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 07:43:06 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 05:58:52 AM »
ooo...nice new chapter!  lol it's too funny thinking of mako and konkon and their candy~  anyways can't wait for more kameshige :heart:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 05:53:25 PM »
Very nice lil_hamz! Are you sure this is your first fic? I sure can learn a lot from you. When I read the first few first lines I knew I saw Risa wearing that jacket around her waist before and I realized that it was taken directly from a H!M epsiode a few weeks back. Sweet! The AiRisa chapter is my favorite. Keep it up :)

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 06:17:12 AM »
Quote from: wordsworth
Very nice lil_hamz! Are you sure this is your first fic? I sure can learn a lot from you. When I read the first few first lines I knew I saw Risa wearing that jacket around her waist before and I realized that it was taken directly from a H!M epsiode a few weeks back. Sweet! The AiRisa chapter is my favorite. Keep it up :)

Yup. It's my first. Geez thanks for saying that. I realy like ya fics too. I've been keeping up with Too Young. Will start on Guilty Pleasures too :)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 09:27:11 AM »
oh since it was recent perhaps you can work sayu's bday into your plot =D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 07:26:41 PM »
I'm done with watching the 5th gens' sports DVDs and I still say, I LOVE the GOKKIES!!! :D
Oh and Reina's finally out in this chapter.

Chapter 4

[Lift Lobby]

Reina came face to face with Makoto and Konno as soon as the doors of the elevator slid open.  

“Morning!” They said in unison.

“Morning.”

Reina nodded in reply and stepped out of the elevator, forcing a smile on her pretty face.

“The food’s really good today! You must try the ham and eggs.”

Reina smiled again at Makoto’s recommendation, her eyes not failing to notice her sempais hands comfortably entwined.

[On Bus to Scream CM Location]

“Just get her a present. Something revoltingly sweet. You know how she loves those. ”

“I don’t think a present will do this time. Besides, I don’t think I can survive dressing up as Usagi again.”

Risa laughed out at Eri’s words. She remembered too well what Eri had to do to seek Sayumi’s forgiveness the first time the show revealed her being made used of by Eri.

“That was hilarious right Reina. Reina?”

Reina nodded absentmindedly and went back to staring out the window.

“Notice Reina acting weird lately?” Risa nudged Eri in the ribs and whispered.

“Nah. I’m the weird one remember? Hiding in small cupboards, drains, shoeboxes….”

“Not the image. I mean for real.”

“Oh. Don’t know about that. I never really notice Reina. The wotas do most of that.”

Eri shrugged her shoulders and went back to thinking of how to pacify her Sayumin.

“Ok we’re here!”

The PA’s voice reverberated throughout the bus and Risa forgot all about Reina as she kicked into Genki mode for the filming.

- Hmmm that's a good idea Sukoshi. I'll see what I can do :-P
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 07:48:47 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 11:16:36 PM »
First rokkie appearance, woo-hoo!!! Eri as Usagi ... kawaii!!!!
I'm curious who Reina will end up with ... that is, if she does end up with someone.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2006, 09:56:42 PM »
Quote from: freya86
First rokkie appearance, woo-hoo!!! Eri as Usagi ... kawaii!!!!
I'm curious who Reina will end up with ... that is, if she does end up with someone.

You will have to keep reading to find out if Reina does end up with someone :P  
Today's KonKon's graduation. I'm sad :cry: What's worst is Nono can't attend cuz she's hurt. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh :(

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2006, 10:00:10 PM »
Chapter 5

[Cafeteria]

The cafeteria was bustling with activities with most of the H!P gathered in it. It was just after rehearsals for the summer concert and everyone who hadn't met up for some time were all enjoying themselves with old friends. So much so that no one seemed to notice the tension hanging over the GoRokkies table.

"So! Practice went well."

Risa said a little too loudly as she tried breaking the awkward silence. Reina was sitting morose while Sayumi was obviously still upset.

"Yep it did. But itÂ’s kinda sad though. Since its our last and all."

Makoto looked towards Konno and the two seemed lost in each other's eyes for a moment.

"I don't think I did well. I should go practice again."

Excusing herself from the table, Ai left for the dance studio despite opposition from Risa.

Seeing Ai's departing figure, Risa wanted to kick herself, hard, for her stupid conversation starter. Not only did it not help matters. Ai has now gone off and left her by herself AGAIN.

"Why must Ai-chan be the one I admired? Why can't I like someone who gives me the time of day and acknowledges my existence?"

"Does she even know I've plucked my eyebrows?"

[Makoto's Room]

"I wish we weren't pursuing different paths."

Konno and Makoto were lying side by side on Makoto's queen-sized bed. The two always opted for Makoto's room whenever they needed a comfortable hideout. Konno's room was solely for pigging out with her gigantic refrigerator always filled with glorious foodstuff.

"Me too. But you could always come visit. I bet no one will recognize us there. We can go out and do all those crazy stuff we had always wanted."

Makoto suggested in a bid to cheer Konno up. She never liked seeing her sad. It broke her heart.

"I guess."

Konno nodded but she couldn't help the tears that were quickly filling up her huge doleful eyes.

"Don't! Don't look at me like that KonKon."

Makoto shook her head and attempted to hide under one of her big fluffy pillows.

"What's wrong?"

Konno was genuinely clueless to Makoto's reaction.

"Every time I see you like that, I just wanna....."

----- Bye Bye KonKon. All the best in everything you do and I really hope to See You Again. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 07:54:12 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 06:54:06 AM »
poor risa...(the plucking eyebrow part was pure gold XD )

plucking eye brows make risa cry...it makes me cry too...oh what am I talking about :doh:

anywho :D :D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 10:00:02 AM »
Chapter 6

“What? You wanna what?”

Konno pulled the pillow over her own head so she could hear what Makoto was saying.

Now the two had their faces only inches apart, so close that they could smell each other’s shower foam.

“I said I wanna hug you. And… and… you smell good.”

Makoto finally admitted. The blush on her face hidden by the shadows in the room.

“So hug me then. We always do.”

Konno laughed and pulled Makoto into an embrace.

“You don’t understand. It’s different. I… forget it.”

Makoto squirmed and moved her body so that her back was now facing Konno.

Staring at Makoto’s back, Konno finally worked up the courage to pop the question she had in her mind since forever.

“Mako?”

“Hmm?”

“I’ve always wanted to tell you something but didn’t dare say. But if I don’t now I’ll never get the chance after we graduate.”

“Is it important?”

Makoto turned around again and looked straight into Konno’s eyes when she sensed the urgency in her voice.

“It is… to me.”

“You aren’t going to tell me you’re pregnant and want me to be the kiddo’s godmother are you?”

“NO of course not!”

This time it was Konno’s turn to blush. She had never thought of getting pregnant before. Especially since it wasn’t technically possible with the person she liked.

“Ok.”

Makoto heaved a sigh of relief and waited for Konno to proceed.

“Ireallylikeyoumakochancanyoulikemetoo.”

-- This chapter is dedicated to Mako & KonKon. I will miss you both. :cry: At least there is still a month of Mako left to treasure.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:33:56 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 11:53:49 AM »
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I want to cry so much. This fic is beautiful. Im going to miss Konno.

They live on in our fics!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Kiss Kiss