JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson

Author Topic: After Majisuka Gakuen - Chapter 12 13/08/2012  (Read 54366 times)

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 11 part update!!!] June 10
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2012, 03:02:25 PM »
AWESOME Fics...  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Yun is Pretty Naughty :nya:

Poor Reki getting tied up on a Wooden Chair

NOOOO REN WILL BE MAD AT YUN  :frustrated:

I think Yun and Reki learn this Word from Yuko and Minami while they babysitting them cause they always Fight  :glasses:

“Midget stay still!!” Reki shouted trying to chain Yun.
“Who you calling midget?! Lilliputian!” Yun shouted turning the tables on Reki who’s now under him.
“Itsy-bitsy!” Reki shouted rolling over.
“itty-bitty!”
“diminutive!!” Yun shouted.
“Miniature!!!”
“manikin!!” Yun bit Reki ear.
“Small!!!” Reki shouted head butted Yun.
“Immature!!!” Yun shouted taking the chains from Reki.
“Premature!!” Reki shouted.

YUN AND REKI ARE AWESOME  :shifty:

PLEASE CONTINUED MORE CHAPTER !!! :on lol:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2012, 04:46:16 PM »
omg an update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAYAYAYYYYYYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA HAPPY DANCE  :yossi: :cow: :otomerika: AYAYYYYYAYAYAYAYAYAY

fun chapter i need morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

thanks for the update

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2012, 06:14:03 PM »
The fight between Reki and Yin is so cute lol

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2012, 10:48:35 PM »

Sok-san:w00t:

Hahaahha Yun and Reki equals epic.

Poor Kumi,Mayu and even Jurina with her high stamina couldn't keep up with these kids.
Ah I wonder how Yuki will discover "Rens" secret...hopefully that would be in a amusing way  XD

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2012, 05:44:49 PM »
please update soon  :cow:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 11 part update!!!] June 10
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2012, 07:44:41 PM »
OH MY GOD!!!
I just found out that There will be a Majisuka Gakuen 3.  :mon wtf:  :mon crazyinlove:
And it's set in PRISON!!!   :mon mad: :mon fyeah: :mon cigar: :mon star:
Which will start to air on July.  :mon roll:
WOW~  :mon XD: :mon trudge: :mon beam:
Shows how much I haven't stayed in tune to AKB48 & SKE48 news lately. :mon cry:
But there's no way I will miss that!!!  :mon yo:

Sorry,  :mon sweat: Just got a little crazy.  :mon fu:

Anyways, I'll try and update by this week. Peace!!  :mon bye:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 11 part 2 update!!!] June 25
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2012, 08:20:21 PM »
Hey everyone I'm back with another update!!  :on lol: Like promised.
Thank you for all your comments and thank yous. I hope Part 2 is long enoungh for you.  :nervous

Chapter 11 Part2

“REN-PAPA!!!” Yun ran and hugged Ren’s legs. “Oh! WMidgets!!” Yun waved at Yuko and Minami with a smirk on his cute lil face.
“Oh no.” They both said and looked at Ren. “Please tell us this is a joke.” With a worried face.
 “Ren, what’s going on?” Mariko and the rest of the girls asked seeing the lil boy hugging Ren’s legs.
“MAMA!!” Reki voiced.
“OMG! Baby!” In a flash Yuki untied and inspected Reki to see if there were any injuries.
“Mama, that kid*sniff* evil *sniff* waaahaaa!” Reki said while he cried pointing at Yun. 
“Papa, he big meanie.” Yun pouted sadly and pointed at Reki.
“Hey! Would anyone care to explain what’s going on here?” Acchan and Tomochin yelled.
“Oh, that kid next to Ren is his son, Yun.” Mayu stated in an angry tone.
“What?!!!” Everyone shouted except Mayu, Jurina and Kumi since they already knew.
“Oh no!” Wmidget said after realizing something.
“What?” Everyone asked confused looking at them.
“Reki’s biting Yun’s ear.” Yuko deadpanned watching the two kids.
“And Yun’s biting Reki’s shoulder.” Minami stated.
“They seem to like each other.” Ren smiled. All the women turned to him with a What-the-hell? Are-you-crazy? Don’t-you-see-they’re-trying-eat-each-other.
Well all except Yuko. “That’s my boy!” Excitedly said with a perverted grin.
“Excuse me.” Minami said and dragged Yuko by her ear to another room. Few second later it’s dead silent.
“Papa!” Two voices called out.
“Yes, Yun? And Reki I’m not your dad.” Reki became sad and hugged Yun bearing his face into his shoulder.
“Papa!” Yun softly spoke.
“Yes, Yun?” Ren softly spoke kneeing down in front of Yun who’s still hugging Reki.
“I want him as a brother.” Yun gently stated turning Reki around so he also faced Ren.
“Yun, I…”
“Please~” He begged giving Ren his cutest puppy eyes along with Reki who cutely pouted with his big whole eyes staring at Ren.
“AW~ CUTE~” All the girls.
All sudden the doors burst. “Yuki can be your mama!” Yuko stated gently grabbing Yun’s shoulder but then tackled to the ground.
“Stop that!” Minami shouted.
“No!!”
“Why not?!” (They were now rolling on the ground. While the others just watched.)
“They’re cute! And they…” SMACK!!!! Yuko landed unconscious on top of Minami.
“That’s enough. Get off MY Minami” Acchan shouted throwing Yuko on the ground and dragging Minami to one of the guest rooms.
“Help! Help! Ren! Help me~” Door slammed closed.
 “Papa, she scary.” Yun stated while Reki nodded looking at where Acchan entered with Minami. “I sort of feel bad for Auntie.”
“Ugh~ My head.” Yuko whined rubbing her smacked head.
“Anyways.” Ren said looking around. Wow~ seems like a tornado came in here and destroyed the whole living room. I’m guessing Yun did all this with a little of Reki’s help. *smiles* Reminds me of when I was a little kid. how I used to cause so much trouble for my maids and bulters. *smiles* But I still have to punish him for this. *evil smirk* “Yun, how about we go to the beach?”
“Huh? Beach? What’s that papa?” Yun asked curious.
“Ren-papa what’s a beach?” Reki asked also curious.
Sigh. No matter what I do or say Reki’ll call me papa. Might as well let him don’t want him giving hints to the others, like he's been doing. “Reki, Yun the beach is somewhere where people go to cool off and enjoy themselves.”
“Yeah, families go to the beach to have fun.” Jurina said.
“Families?” Yun and Reki said looking at her.
“Yeah!” Kumi replied.
“Hey how about we all go to the beach tomorrow?” Yuko shouted excited.
“I agree, we don’t start working until Monday. So we have 3 free days.” Acchan said fixing her clothes.
“Where’s Takamina?” Mariko, TomoTomo, Kumi, Mayuyu, Jurina and Yuki asked.
“Sleeping.” Acchan stated with a sweet smile.
“Rrrreeennnn~ Heeeelllllpppp mmeeeee ppppllleeeeaaasssseee~”
“Oh! Seems she’s awake now. So we’ll be going to the beach tomorrow, we’ll leave at 8:45 am. Bye~” Acchan stated closing the door.
“Okay, so that settles that. Let’s go to sleep.” Haruna said dragging Ren to a guest room.
“Hey! Where you taking Papa!” Yun and Reki shouted running after Haruna but were too late since Haruna closed the door on them.
“MAMA!” Reki shouted looking at Yuki with teary eyes.
“What’s wrong sweet?” She asked putting him up.
“Why did she take papa?” Reki asked crying softly.
“I don’t know.”
“Reki?” Yun called out.
“Yes *sniff* Yun?”
“She’s your mama?” Yun said pointing at Yuki.
“Yes.” Reki beamed.
“Beautiful! Can I call you mama?” Yun asked showing Yuki his adorable puppy eyes.
“Y-yes. Sure, why not?” Yuki stuttered blush a little. Why do his eyes look so much like Rena’s?
“Yeah!” Reki jumped down landing on Yun.
“Hey, Ren was right.” Tomochin said.
“They do seem to like each other.” Mariko added.
“Mama~” Two voices called.
“Yes?”
“We sleepy~” the two said rubbing their eyes cutely.
“Okay, let’s tuck you in.” Yuki said walking hand in hand with the two.
“Aw~ don’t they make a cute family?” Yuko said.
“Yeah, I wish I had kids, to” Tomomi said hugging Tomochin and nibbling her neck.
“Why don’t you? You have plenty of attractive male models drooling over you.” Tomochin stated annoyed.
“Aw~ is my Tomochin jealous?” Tomomi cutely whined shaking Tomochin’s arm side to side.
“Ha! As if! you’re nothing to me.” Tomochin stated and walked away. Leaving a teary eyed Tomomi.
“Oh god.” Mariko exclaimed facepalming.
“Shh, it’s okay.”
“Don’t cry Tomomi.”
“Yeah, Tomochin’s not worth it.” The three younger girls said trying to comfort the crying Tomomi.
“Still the same old dense blunt Shibuya.” Yuko exclaimed shaking her head.
“What?” A very red faced Haruna said walking out the room.
“Why is your face red?” Jurina asked.
“Where’s Ren?” Mayu asked.
“I’m here.” Ren stated coming out the room.
Tomomi stopped crying and looking at the two. “What did you two do in there?”
“OMG!!!! Don’t tell me!” Yuko shouted.
“Not what you think.” Ren stated.
“I simply gave him a massage.”
“What?! Wait! Nothing more?! Wait, on second thought. That’s great!” Yuko shouted. For a moment there I was totally forgetting that Ren belongs to Yuki. Damn, I need to keep an eye on Haruna. Mmm~ she looks so cute and yummy when she’s blushing. Wait? What am I thinking? You were thinking Haruna’s cute. What?! No! She’s smexy! YEAH!!! Wait, what? Agh!!! My mind’s playing tricks on me. It’s all Acchan’s fault. Yeah! That’s it! It’s her fault, if she hadn’t hit me on the head I would have never thought of Haruna in that way. Hope I didn't get any brain damage cuz of her.

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 11 part 2 update!!!] June 25
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2012, 09:57:51 PM »
Waaaaa~you update yay!! :cow:

AAAAh :angry: What are you doing Haruna with Ren!!

Reki and Yun are so cute . :wub:

Yuki thinks at Rena... kawaiii~. :heart: :heart:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2012, 10:28:07 PM »
It's been so long...
Reki and Yun are so adorable.  :wriggly:

I wonder what did Atsuko did to Minami and what did Haruna said to Ren.  :dunno:

Please update soon!
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2012, 02:55:51 PM »
Hahaha! chaos! Poor Jurina,Mayu and Kumi taking care of those kids.

Wonder what Acchan did to Takamina and I bet that Haruna was going to gice Ren massage and she touches his abs and blushed  :P2

Thank you for your update Sok-san hilariously as always. Waiting for your update of other fics too!

ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2012, 03:14:18 PM »
agg yukirin very good mother..
lol yuko is jealous

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2012, 08:56:19 PM »
THE KIDS ARE SO KAWAIII!!
And yes, Yuko-sama, have more perverted thoughts about Haruna, so KojiYuu can happen!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2012, 03:40:28 AM »
is it okay for me to kidnap those kids? they're so kawai..
Yuko..LOL..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2012, 12:16:47 AM »
The kids are so cute~
Lol Acchan is scary!
Tomochin how can you make Chiyuu cry?!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2012, 12:32:45 PM »
I remember I started reading this a long while ago =O now there is so many more chapters to read  XD

I guess there is one good thing about being inactive for a while, but the other is.... I have way to much to catch up on....

Thanks for the story, this so crazy Reki and Yun are awesome! Best little monsters ever!!!

Yes you 2 should go bring Ren and Yuki together  :cow:

... not sure if i wanna know what Acchan did.......  :panic:

update soon =)

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2012, 07:05:50 AM »
LOOOOOOOOOOVE~  :on gay:

Oh, those two BuraGeki children. They be doing good playing "cupid". :mon thumb:

I will always... *always*... adore dominant!Acchan. God, this kind of Atsumina makes me wild... LOL.

You're part of the reason why I made a fool of myself in front of my family, unable to stop smiling and fangirling. For that, I give you... ... Quite frankly, I don't know *what* to give. LOL.

BUT. I :mon love: . Imustseethisupdatedoneday.  :ding:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 12]
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2012, 08:56:43 AM »
@ Pwety- Thank you for commenting. Yeah, Yuki thinks about Rena a lot. Especially when she’s with Ren.
@ RJay- Yup, been soooo long. Well, knowing Acchan she just wanted her daily “Adult time” with Minami. If you get what I’m writing.
@ Megumi- Yup, pure chaos. After all they’re like minis of Gekikara. Hehe. Acchan just wanted her “adult time” with Takamina. Yup, just by touching and feeling Ren’s yummy abs Haruna had a nosebleed. Too bad she couldn’t handle Ren’s hotness.
@ msst28- Yup. Yuki’s good mother. Now the only thing missing is the good father. *cough* Rena *cough*
@ sakura_drop_- Thanks for commenting. Yup, Yuko will have more perverted thoughts towards Haruna, just wait.
@ yukofan- I’d let you, but I don’t think their parents would like that very much. haha
@ kahem- Yes, they are. You know Tomochin isn’t the type of the person to think things through or consider others feelings. Also the fact she’s dense about Chiyuu’s feelings towards her.
@ immortal_k- Thanks. Yeah, being inactive has its benefits but you end up with lots to catch up.
@Crossing Crossroads- Thank you. The BuraGeki children are the best! Yup, Dominat Acchan is awesome. Thanks, but there’s really nothing to give me. Your comments are enough. ^_^ Hope you join the chapter.

Thank you to all those who left Thank yous.

Chapter 12

Reki’s & Yun’s POV
Yay! We’re going to the beach today!! Yun and I have been wake since I don’t really know how to tell time but the number on the digital clock was 6:06 am. So yeah~ we’ve been up really really early. We’re really excited!!! *Dancing around* *Shaking butt* We’re just playing around in our room and watching TV with the volume to its lowest. 
“Reki, let go to the kitchen.”
“Okay, I’m kinda hungry.”
“Oi, you know if Rena-Papa has melon pan?”
“Hehehe, I know where she hides them.” Reki smiled rubbing his hands together.
 “Then what are we waiting for?”
“Oi, Reki how come you do baby talk? Instead of talking regularly like we now?”
“Cuz more fun to mess with Rena-papa. Hehe.”
“True. Hehe”
“But I think he already knows we talk better than most 3 yr olds.”
We walked towards Papa’s room, opening the door silently and quickly sneaked in. We were close to the melon pan.
 “Yeah, wait you 3 yrs old?” Yun whispered as we got closer to papa’s melon pan.
“Yup, just turned 3.” Reki smiled.
“Me, too.” Yun smiled high fiving Reki.
“Yes, and you 2 are very smart for your age.”
“Yeah, we from our Rena-papa.” We beamed. Wait… (Are lifted into the air.) Uh ho. We’re dead.

Yuki’s POV
I wake up today early in order to get everything ready for our trip to the beach. When I walked out I smelled a rich and sweet aroma coming from the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen I was surprised to find Rena making hot chocolate.
“Rena? Rena!” I happily shouted jumping into Rena’s arms.
“Y-Yuki? W-what are you doing up?” Rena stuttered as I buried my face deeper into her neck, taking in all her scent.
“Rena.” I whispered hugging her tighter.
“Um, Ren-nii and Yuki. Sorry for interpreting your moment but Nii-chan you’re ruining my hot chocolate.” Jurina spoke. Ren-nii? (looks at the person she’s hugging.) Omg!! It’s Ren!!!
“S-s-s-orry, about that.” I hurriedly separated from Ren hiding my blushing face. Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I did that to Ren. But he looks exactly like Rena and smells like her, too. Why?
No, it’s okay. Yuki.” He stuttered looking down. OMG! He’s so cute~ when he blushes!! Wait, did he always have those 2 scars on top of his left eye? It can’t be can?
“Um, sorry to interpret your cute couple moment but Ren you’re burning my hot chocolate.”
“Oh sorry, here it is.” Ren gave her, her drink.
“Thanks, I’ll be in my room with Mayuyu getting ready.”
“So, um Yuki you mind helping me get everything ready?”
“Sure.”
“Thanks.”
We get the 2 vans ready with our beach supplies; towels, beach chairs, 2 large umbrellas for shade and 2 ice cooler one with lots of drinks inside and the other with veggies and meat inside to grill. While we finished everyone else was already coming down with their bags and getting into the 2 Vans.
“Yo, we’re leaving first. Bye.” We waved and drove off.
“Yuki, I’ll be right back I need to get my bag from my room.”
“Yeah, me too and I’ll get the boys ready.”

Ren’s POV
Okay, that was close.
“Now, to get my stuff.” I got to my room and find my door wide open and 2 lil kids doing soldier crawls towards my melon pan. I stay quiet watching them talk and crawl while sneaking up on them.
“Oi, Reki how come you do baby talk? Instead of talking regularly like we now?”
“Cuz makes more fun to mess with Rena-papa. Hehe.” Reki replied snickering. Oh so they were just playing with me, huh?
“True. Hehe” They really are my sons. (Wipes fake tear)
“But I think she already knows we talk better than most 3 yr olds.” Reki stated. Smart boy, just like his mom.
“Yeah, wait you 3 yrs old?” Yun whispered as they got closer to my melon pan.
“Yup, just turned 3.” Reki smiled.
“Me, too.” Yun smiled high fiving Reki.
“Yes, and you 2 are very smart for your age.” I stated looking down at them.
“Yeah, we from our Rena-papa.” They beamed as they realize that I’m lifting them up glaring at them. I can see that they know they’re in trouble.
“Rena-papa.” They sheepishly said.
“Nah-uh. Not working this time.” I put both onto my lap in spanking position. Once settled I spanked them 3 hard times. “Now, next time I find you in my room without my permission. You’ll receive a worse punishment. Okay.”
“Hai, papa.”
“Good, now go with mama to get ready.”
“Hai.” The 2 walked off with a big smile on their faces and holding their aching butts.
“Those 2 are going to be a handle.” Ren sighs tiredly while getting his bag.
End of Ren’s POV

Yuki was already in the car with the boys waiting for Ren to lock the house and start the car.
“Is everyone ready?” Ren asked as he started up the car.
“Hai.”
“Alright, let’s go to the beach!” Ren shouted while the boys did a happy dance.
“Yay!” Reki and Yun yelled rising their arms and waving them like they just don’t care.
“Mama! Put music!” Yun clapped.
“No~ let’s sing~” Reki whined.
“You 2 do that.” Yuki replied.
“Beach~” Reki started.
“Oh yeah~ the beach~”
“We going to beach~ oh ohoho~”
“yea yea yea~” Ren joined.
“Clear beautiful sea water~ Having fun playing with my boys~” Yuki song.
 “YukiMama~ Bikini~ Renapapa~ bikini~” Reki song while clapping his hands.
“Nonononono~ Yukimama~ Picture~ Just picture Renapapa~ Renpapa~ Yukimama just picture RenPapa~ Small tight swimming trunks~ Yukimama~ oh nonono~ Just picture Renpapa in tight small trunk~” Yun song to the max of his voice volume while moving his whole body side-2-side in his safety seat.
“Oh yeah yeah~ skin2skin contact~ Touching yummy places~ oh yeah~ oh yeah~ Sexy and you know it~ Renpapa getting all excited~” Reki song to his max voice volume rocking his body in his kid’s safety seat. 
“So~ Excited~~” Both song but were cut off by their doors opening.
“You 2!!! Seems to you didn’t learn your lesion this morning.” Ren scolded grabbing his and the boys bags and taking both boys with him. “We’ll go change! Go look for the others!” Ren shouted as he entered the males changing area. “Now butts out!” He instructed while the boys did so. Once in position Ren spanked each once. “Now go change then go to your mom and no funny business.” Ren sternly stated.
“Hai.” They quickly changed and left Ren alone.

Yuki POV
I looked around the whole beach for the girls but didn’t find them. When I flash back to the car they were barely parking the Vans.
“Hey! What took you so long?” I asked as they get out.
“We were being followed so we had to take the longer route to lose them.” Takamina stated as she, Yuko, Tomochin, and Jurina took everything out the vans and carried them over to a nice spot close to the water and near some restrooms and changing rooms. While the others changed. I quickly helped them unload the vans and grabbed my bag.
“Hey, we’re done. Why don’t you girls go change?” Haruna said as she laid down on the huge large blanket with Acchan and Tomomi on her right side while Mayu and Kumi on her left.
“Mama!!” Reki and Yun came running towards me. “Why you not changed?” They asked eyeing me.
“I’m about to.”
“Hey, Yuki go. I’ll watch over them.” Mariko stated sat down on a beach chair. “Come you 2 let mommy get ready.”
“Hai, Mariko-sama.” The 2 said bowing and settling down next to her. Mariko-sama?
I go to the changing room and open my bag. I was surprised to find not the one piece bikini I packed but a 2 piece one. “What? What happened to my bikini?”
“Yuki!!”
“Are you in here?”
“Yuko? Jurina?” I shouted back.
“She’s over here Yuko.” Jurina said knocking on my door.
“Yuki open up!” Yuko shouted. I quickly let them in.
“Yuko, Jurina I have a big problem.”
“What?” They asked worried.
“This.” I showed them the bikini.
“What? But it’s perfect.” Jurina said.
“Yeah, Ren will love it!” Yuko exclaimed.
“Okay, get out.” They got out, I quickly put it on and see that it’s too revealing but perfect. It’s tight and revealing in all the right places. Omg! How will Ren react when he see me in this? Would he like it?*blush*

Ren’s POV
I walk out and don’t see the girls so I start walking around looking for them. While I was looking for them I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going when I bumped hard into someone.
“Oh, I’m very sorry.” I sincerely apologize quickly helping the young woman up. “Wow, you look beautiful.” My eyes looking over her figure in that sexy bikini. Damn she’s hot.
“T-thanks.” She stuttered hiding her pink blushing cheeks.

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 12 finally update!!!] Aug. 14
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2012, 01:13:00 PM »
YOU FINALLY UPDATE !!!

THANK YOU

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANK YOU

I LIKE YOUR FANFIC

PLEASE MORE SCENE OF ATSUMINA AND BLACKGEKIKARA
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2012, 01:54:29 PM »
*saves spot for a comment*

Ah, this update..  :D :D :D

I wonder how many more stories will raise my mood..  :roll: :roll: :roll:

I love those kids to death  :deco: :deco: :deco:

And oh I hope Ren/Rena bumped into smexy Yukirin  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

More of this story please!! (and more Yuko-sama!!!)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 07:06:18 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2012, 07:50:24 PM »
Yeah beach and bikini!
I like the 2 chibi hehe

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson