JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Nen ni wa Nen

Author Topic: Gomennasai (Chapter 4A) [July 3, 2018]  (Read 24739 times)

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: Gomennasai (Chapter 2) [Feb, 20 2015]
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 10:34:46 AM »
 :cry: update soon author-san
wanna read the next one
hope mayu will be okay T_T

mou~ mayuyu  :cry:

Offline qweakb

• Member+
Gomennasai (Chapter 2) [Feb, 20 2015]
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2015, 12:07:36 PM »
Somehow got a feeling that mayu might end up [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Author-san, i know your pain of losing akb data... I have this experience before just that lucky now most of it able to retrieve back...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 12:14:11 PM by qweakb »
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2015, 01:30:57 PM »
Ok i forgot that saeyuki ignored mayu for 3 years!! Gosh that awful!

If they promised to take care mayu,they shouldn't doing that to mayu, mayu hury too

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2015, 04:32:54 PM »
Arghhhhhh......

That's not how to treat your youngest sister.....  :scolding:

3 years was too much....... :on cloudeye:

saeyuki should try to google the word acceptance... :on study:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2015, 05:05:19 PM »
3 years is soooo long..how mayu stand that..
Thanks for the update author san~
This is addictive
Imma so gonna cry (´∩`。)

*hides myself in blanket
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 02:07:52 AM »
(late at reading and commenting  :sweatdrop: )

Gimme more pwease onegai~~

Love the drama~  XD  although I feel so sad for Mayuyu :cry:

Update soon~  :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 04:30:43 PM »
sad...poor mayuyu.
even after 3years, sae & yuki still cold to mayu.
ouch, does mayu okay? what kind of ill she got?
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Gomennasai (Chapter 3) [March, 6 2015]
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2015, 01:05:03 AM »
@blackcold : here is the update, thanks for the comment  :hee:
@fath107 : sorry, but maybe I'll try to make you cry  :kekeke:
@Ruka Kikuchi : yeah its not mayu's fault .. :on cloudeye: its my fault
@kurogumi : i hope so :on hobo: I guess there is no miracle in this 'season'  :kekeke:
@Kirozoro : lets pray for her  :mon cry:
@gek geki : maybe they need time to be able to forgive her  :mon POd:
@Mayukishipper : i'm glad if you cry  :mon heh:
@Weird Panda :  :mon dunno: :mon mischief: :mon lmao:
@yurin23mayuki : here is the update  :on drink:
@qweakb : woa, could it be ... :dunno: Now I'm trying to re-download that :bleed eyes:
@arawche079 : yeah they SHOULD  :on hypto:
@kuro_black29 : it's okay if you cry  :on cny1:
@mayuki_daisuki : thanks for taking the time to comment  :gmon shy:
@sastio13 : I hope this chapter can answer your questions  :gmon bang:

Thank you so much ChibiRine-senpai for proofreading and making this awesome poster
:mon lovelaff:

Gomennasai

Chapter 3

Soundtrack Chapter 3 : Yowamushi Kemushi - Kashiwagi Yuki

Shinobu-san who panicked because seeing Mayu fainting, constantly called Sae. When he answered, he immediately notifies the state of Mayu. Sae was panic, but when Shinobu-san said that the doctor said that Mayu is just tired, He relieved and immediately hung up without asking where she was treated. Sae is panic because after all Mayu is still his sister but after knowing that she was fine, his attitude back as usual cold and indifferent to Mayu.

Shinobu-san called Yuki, and she was the same as Sae, just shocked then, back cold again. Shinobu-san couldn’t understand how they can treat Mayu like that. It was sad to see her current state.

Mayu asked to go home and the doctor allowed as long as she take a rest. The doctor asked to take the results of medical tests in two days later. Mayu went home, her face still pale but she was still excited.

"Ganbare, Mayuyu!!" said her at her own self.

Arriving in a home at 7 pm, her brother and sister are not home yet. Mayu is busy cooking for dinner, not for herself but for her beloved siblings.

"Mayu-san, don’t you want to break? I'll do the cooking. You've just come home from the hospital." Said Shinobu-san.

"Just calm Shinobu-san, I am strong. I'm not going to die just because I cook food for my siblings. Don’t overdo it. Hehe." Mayu said, smiling.

"Okay, whatever you say." Shinobu said with a smile.

Mayu continued her cooking activities.

"Yoshaaaa~~~!!! Food ala chef Mayu. Kekeke ~ "Mayu said while decorating the food.

When she finished clearing the dinner table, Mayu cleans her brother and sister room, as usual. Sae and Yuki thought that it was the maid who doing all of that, but Mayu was the one who did all of that for them every day. Mayu will also make milk for her siblings every morning before she will go to school but still, the maid will always be the one who will always deliver the milk to her brother and sister’s room.

When cleaning Sae’s room, Mayu got nosebleeds. Her blood ejected so much so that splash on Sae’s book. Just a little, because Mayu ran into her room quickly and locked the door.

*Yuki’s POV*

I want to get home so quickly, I want to know Mayu’s condition. Yeah, after all I still her sister. I want to know her state. But I don’t show my worries to her. I still hate her. Nobody will erase the hatred she caused.

"Tadaima." I said.

"Okaeri, Yuki-san.” Shinobu-san greeted me with a smile on her face. “Mayu-san is in her room and she just walked in the room.” Shinobu-san added.

"Ah, thank you Shinobu-san." I said.

I stood in front of Mayu’s room, I want to ask about her condition but I cancel my intention. I just passed, came into my room. I had a shower and then I went down to eat. I'm hungry.

I saw Sae, eating his food with gusto.

"Oniichan.” I called him and he looked at me. “You eat like a person who doesn’t eat for weeks!" I said with a chuckle.

"I don’t know, after mama gone, I feel this food tastes is like mama who made the dishes." Said Sae.

"You're right Niichan, I feel every day Shinobu-san increasingly understand us. Shinobu-san also makes us milk, clean up our room and all looked like mama did. Hmm… I miss mama." I said sadly.

"Don’t be sad Yuki, let's eat. At least we are still together and I hope that jinxed child will get out of here soon; I'm fed up with her." Sae said with exasperation.

"Do you mean, Mayu? Don’t you miss her? "I said suddenly.

"I told you, I stop being her brother since the incident.” Sae said with a shame look on his face.

I could just shut up and continue my eating until finished. Then after dinner, Sae went to sleep. While me? I'm still thinking about Mayu, somehow I missed her. I really miss her. Yeah greatly missed, but alas, my ego was bigger than my longing is.

When I was about to close the door of my room, Mayu suddenly went out from her room. Her face was pale and wait...her face is filled with blood? Oh my goodness..Why? When I wanted to go out, my legs felt like locked, until finally Shinobu-san came, then she helped Mayu. She took Mayu back into her room and I don’t know what's going on anymore. Oh god what happened to Mayuyu? Why? Why I didn’t help her? Why did I just freeze here God, why?

I cry behind the door of my room. I felt I wasn’t a good sister for her. I am confused. Mama, please help me, I said. Then instantly I fell asleep because I was tired of crying.

*Mayu’s POV*

I'm very thirsty. I want to drink. Then no matter with my face covered in blood because I'm bleeding, I'm straight out, but my head dizzy. I find it hard to walk. Fortunately Shinobu-san came to help me, and then I heard the sound of crying. Wait… Is Yuki-neechen crying? But why? My sister is crying, or it's just my hallucination? I have no idea.

"Thank Shinobu-san." I said.

"You're welcome Mayu-san. If you need a help, just call me. I am ready to help you." Shinobu-san said and she gave me an are you okay look.

"Shinobu-san, I'm thirsty. And, I'm sorry if I've been troubling you. I entrusted my siblings to you when I go "I said pleaded.

"Errr....hmmm, as you wish Mayu-san. I’ll get a drink for you." she stammered.

"Thank you so much" I said and then I fell asleep.

*Sae’s POV*

I'm thirsty, I want to drink a cold drink. I came out of my room and I passed Mayu’s room. I vaguely heard Mayu begged Shinobu-san.

"I'm sorry if I've been troubling you. I entrusted my siblings to you when I go." Mayu said pleading.

Do I hear? Mayu, a sister who I ignored is really cares about me? Even more than that, she entrusted me and Yuki on Shinobu-san? Why? Does she want to go away? Ah thank God if she wanted to go away, I also don’t want her to be in this house. Yet in this house she also useless right? All housework is done by Shinobu-san and other helpers. So when she goes, nothing will change. I went to the kitchen and get a drink then go back to sleep.

*A few days later*

*Mayu’s POV*

Today is the day where I had to take my health test results, may I be fine. I still can’t die because my siblings have not forgiven me. Mama wait for me. I will immediately follow you after my business here is finished.

Arriving at the hospital.

"Hello Takahashi-sensei" I said and sat down.

"Hello Watanabe-san. How are you? " Said the doctor, taking a blue folder.

"I'm fine. Even very good here. Sensei how was my condition?"

"Watanabe-san, I beg you to listen this carefully. You are suffering from liver cirrhosis or liver stiffness at first, your liver is broken and when viewed from this development has been a matter of time. Don’t you feel the pain? I saw this liver cirrhosis has reached the final stage which can be considered to liver cancer. You will find it hard to walk when it is a relapse, unbearable pain, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, and at an advanced stage you will often vomiting blood due to bleeding and cause you severe anemia. You should not be too stressful because it can lead to severe bleeding. " Takahashi-sensei mumbled and I gasped.

Deg…I’m shocked….

"C-Could I recover? Haha what kind of question was that?! My siblings doesn’t care about me anyway." I whispered.

"You could Watanabe-san, but for now you’re still in early-stage of cancer, I'll find a donor for you. You only need to provide the money for operating costs, approximately 20-35 million yen. And so for now I'll just give you a medicine for pain relief. I hope its development slowed down so I had plenty of time to find a donor for you. " Takahashi-sensei said as she checked the papers.

"Ah…Well, thank you, sensei." I said and went out of the room.

I paused while walking; sometimes I hit a few people. I'm confused where I will get 20-35 million yen? That's a lot for me. Ah.., my brother is taking care of papa's company. My father was a successful businessman, certainly money 20-35 million yen is not really great and my brother have it. I hope so.
*End of Mayu’s POV

*Author’s POV*

Mayu seemed so sad and confused. Sad because she never knew her illness was and wondering where she could get the money. While she was confused, Sae’s car sound was heard. Mayu smiled and she waited for her brother and of course, though her feeling devastated, she still cook and clean up her sibling’s room. Even it hurts, a lot.

"Sae-niichan." Mayu said.

Sae stopped when seeing Mayu then went on his way back.

"Could I ask you 35 million yen? I have a purpose. Please?" Mayu asked pleadingly.

Sae turned and suddenly hit Mayu with his paperwork.

"What do you mean you're asking for money from me? Do you think 35 million yen is small? Even if it's small I'm not willing to give it to you! I'd better give it to the needy than I gave it to a spoiled girl like you, that money would have been wasted." Sae said disparagingly.

"But oniichan..." unfinished Mayu speak Sae immediately interrupted.

"I already told you, don’t call me oniichan again! And remember I'm not going to give any money to you, never! You could eat and live just is enough. Don’t expect more.” Sae said coldly and then went to his room.

Mayu just smiled and muttered the words of her brother.

"You right, I could live and eat it is enough." murmured her.

And without they knowing, Yuki was saw that scene. Yuki went in and saw Mayu.

"Why you need so much money?" Yuki talked.

"It's for my personal use. Can you lend me neechan? I promise I’ll pay back. please "Mayu said.

"I don’t have. Even if I have, why should i lend you? It is better for my personal business. Get out of here, you're blocking my way." Said Yuki coldly.

"Okay, thank you neechan." Mayu said softly.

Yuki confused with Mayu's attitude. Mayu never borrow money on her. Even when she given first she refused because she didn’t need the money, she just needs her brother and sister.

"Hmm, why did she change? I think now she's become a girl who is thirsty for wealth. Geez. I'm getting lazy meet her. I hope she stay away from my life." Yuki muttered.

"Mom I miss you. Sae-niichan..Yuki-neechan.. Please forgive me. I beg you please forgive me." Mayu said as she walked into her room and when she reached her room she felt her body like a limp and then braaakkk ... Mayu fainted.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 04:07:20 AM by Yhuiii »
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2015, 01:50:25 AM »
I am totally shocked.
Please follow it soon've got it hurts the heart of sadness

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2015, 02:52:18 AM »
I need more chapter

Yeah from what i know,liver cancer can be happen cause the person have some stress,in this matter i think mayu stressed cause her brother and sister also the guilty

But it still in first stadium it should be cured but of course she need the money
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2015, 02:59:48 AM »
mayuyu  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2015, 03:59:52 AM »
What the :banghead:

Mayu :cry: :cry:  :cry: :( :angry:

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2015, 04:12:42 AM »
Oh.. god.. damn! I hate yuki and sae!  :angry:  :banghead:

Yuki start to worried about mayu..  :smhid

Mayu! Ganbare! Keep strong!  :cry:

It's okay if you make me sad or cry author-san.. :)

Because...

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MAYU CONDITION! :cry:

Btw.. thanks for the update :)
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2015, 04:50:33 AM »
Gahhhhhh!!!!

Where did Mayu going to get that much of money!!!

And gosh Yuki and Sae stop being a dick head

Update ASAP pls

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2015, 06:45:53 AM »
Sae, Yuki please help mayu..  :pleeease:

I can't hold this anymore  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2015, 10:31:37 AM »
Sae, Yuki please help mayu..  :pleeease:

I can't hold this anymore  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:
I can't hold it too anymore  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 09:09:46 AM by crosteks »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2015, 02:59:29 PM »
sae, you think you deserved to be called oniichan by mayu?? yup nope!

at least i still found yuki have a heart for mayu, even just a bit but yuki seems care about mayu, i'm not surprise if yuki is the one who opened her heart for mayu

mayu ill could be cured but it cost lot of money

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2015, 03:08:22 PM »
Nee author-san thanks for make me crying again

Sae and Yuki please lend mayu that damn money, i dont wanna see mayu suffer again, this is too much

Thanks for update author-san
I need more chapter T_T

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
  • a weird silent reader..... Alone alone alone
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2015, 06:39:14 PM »
sae,yuki i'll kill you because treated mayuyu like that :twisted:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2015, 10:45:35 PM »
MAYU SAMA  :gyaaah:

JUST LEND MAYU THE MONEY  :banghead:
baka brother and sis..wuuu  :tantrum:
thank you author san..update please  :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Nen ni wa Nen