JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 119747 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [PART 20] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #200 on: November 03, 2007, 12:09:01 AM »
^ And yet you still haven't commented on my latest (and may I say EPIC) emoticon post. :cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #201 on: November 03, 2007, 12:25:10 AM »
^ You missed Ongaku Gatas no Gatten Guts10☆Gatas 004 when Mai reads almond's mail asking the right spelling for Yossyie's nickname and she then describes all the spellings with the current options and concludes that the right is with y.
Yesh. In case anyone missed that, THE Yoshizawa Hitomi answered my letter, said my name aloud, and kind of offhandedly hit on me. :otomerika:
lol teh pimpwolf
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2007, 04:38:52 PM »
Oh! the long-waited chapter...!!  :w00t:
Yeah, I'm sorry about the long wait there. Life happens. XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, the rehearsal!!! Gah, Almond!! I love you for include this to your fics!!!
Of course! I LOVE that performance.

:angry: And I hate you Alomond when you do that!!  What did Aya mean by 100% kataomoi? Did she started to fall for Yossie? Or did she meant it for Miki? Ah.. the cell phone thinggy.... I guess the secret will revealed on the next chapter?
Aya loves Yossy  :frustrated:
oh, and yes, I don't get Ayaya WHAT IS GOING ON WTF almond, almond........................................
Ok, as amusing as it is to leave half of you floundering around going "wtf!!!!!", this chapter was meant to clarify that Aya's got a thing for Yossy.

I don't think its any old comment that keeps you going, just the nagging ones  :)
Actually, it's mostly comments like

ATTENTION: EPIC EMOTICON POST!!! :rockon:

"I'm sorry!" Yossy groaned, walking back to her spot. "I thought it was left-right!"
:sweat:

"It IS left-right!" I laughed, getting into place myself.
:bingo:

"...what did I do then?"
:dunno:

"Left-left."
:hee:

"Crap."
:err:

* JFC is particularly proud of this one.
:wahaha:  ;D

JFC, I love your emoticon posts. Seriously, manamin and I will IM each other going "JFC reply!" and then run to the thread to see the emoticon posts XD

"Did that bleach go to your brain?"  :rofl: This is officially my quote of the night. I smell angst and love triangle coming our way. New angle that's neva been xplore before, Ayaya in love with Yossy!! Heh..... well....thank you for the new chapter, don't quite know if I should be happy or not with the new direction you seem to take.  8)
Really? I'm kind of surprised people don't do MatsuYoshi more often - especially given Yossy's penchant for Aya monomane.

^ You missed Ongaku Gatas no Gatten Guts10☆Gatas 004 when Mai reads almond's mail asking the right spelling for Yossyie's nickname and she then describes all the spellings with the current options and concludes that the right is with y.
Yesh. In case anyone missed that, THE Yoshizawa Hitomi answered my letter, said my name aloud, and kind of offhandedly hit on me. :otomerika:
Quoted because I still don't quite believe it myself.  :mon blood:

^ And yet you still haven't commented on my latest (and may I say EPIC) emoticon post. :cry:
I hadn't done my giant comments reply yet!!
Your EPIC emoticon posts are always teh win.  :mon thumb:

And, yes, ladies and gentlemen, the giant comments reply means.....

*drumroll*

I FINISHED PART 21! XD

I'll be posting it shortly.

Offline manamin

« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2007, 04:44:44 PM »
*WEDGE!*

Only cos I know you're AFK.  <_<;  :hee:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »
*WEDGE!*

Only cos I know you're AFK.  <_<;  :hee:
:lol:

----------------------------

PART 21
YOSHIZAWA - JULY 12TH

I stared in horror at the wardrobe assistant.

"W-wait a second," I stammered finally. "I thought we were wearing the outfits from the cover. That's what we're using for the concert..."

"They decided to go for a darker look for the video," she replied, looking at me strangely. "Is there a problem?" I cleared my throat.

"Ah, well, the, uh, shorts are a bit shorter than I was expecting to wear, and..." I glanced around quickly before leaning over and whispering in the girl's ear. Her eyes widened.

"But how did you...?" She asked. I coughed uncomfortably and she clapped a hand over her mouth. "I'll see what I can do," she replied, trying not to laugh. I groaned and sat down in the nearby folding chair.

"Ah! ....Yoshizawa, good morning!" I smiled in spite of my new predicament.

"Morning, Konno," I replied. "How'd registration go?"

"Great! I got all but one class I wanted," Konno replied with a smile. She walked up to me and stared at me. "What's wrong?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing, just thinking," I replied casually. "Have you - "

"Yoshizawa!" The assistant stuck her head back in the room. "We're gonna have you put make-up on it and give you some fishnets. Will that work?" I flushed and nodded. Konno raised an eyebrow as the assistant left again.

"Spill," she demanded. I groaned and adjusted myself on the chair before pulling up the hem of the right leg of my track shorts. Konno's eyes widened and she started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Rika asked, walking in with Mai. I quickly pulled the hem back down.

"Nothi-"

"Yoshizawa's got a hickey!" Konno cut me off.

"EH!?" Mai exclaimed, running over to us. She grabbed my chin and started examining my neck.

"Um, Mai?" I muttered as best I could with her death grip on my chin.

"I don't see anything," Rika complained from beside me. Konno held up a hand, signaling us to wait while she calmed down. They stared at her expectantly.

"It's not on her neck," Konno explained finally. The other two froze and and whipped their heads around to gape at me in unison.

"Let me see!" Mai exclaimed.

"Yeah, no. I'm not going to show it off to everyone who walks by," I retorted. Rika ran behind me and grabbed both of my arms, pinning them behind the chair.

"Konno, where is it?" Rika demanded.

"ISHIKAWA!" I yelled in protest.

"Right thigh!" Konno replied a bit too gleefully. Mai reached down and unceremoniously pulled up the hem.

"DAMN!" Mai exclaimed, sounding impressed. "You two have fun last night?" Rika leaned her head over my shoulder and peered down.

"Nice technique there, Fujimoto," she mused.

"Uh... what are you doing?" We all looked up to see Korenaga staring at us from the doorway.

"Kore!" Mai yelled, chucking her phone at the alarmed girl. "Take a picture!" Used to our antics by now, Korenaga shrugged and flipped open the cell phone.

"WHAT!?" I yelled, trying to break free from Rika's determined grasp. Mai squatted down next to me and made a Gets! gesture at the mark. Konno sat down on the floor on my other side and made a double v-sign. Rika rested her head on my shoulder and grinned.

"Ok, cheese!" Korenaga called. Rika kissed me on the cheek just as Korenaga took the photo. Mai jumped to her feet and grabbed her phone from Kore to survey the results.

"Oh, this is fantastic," Mai laughed and started pushing an alarming number of buttons on her phone.

"Mai... you're not sending that to anyone are you?" I asked in a low voice. Mai paused, looked at me, and laughed even harder. Narrowing my eyes, I reached my leg around and stepped on Rika's foot.

"OW!" she exclaimed, releasing me. Rika's exclamation alerted Mai to my escape and she took off down the hallway.

"GET BACK HERE, SATODA!" I yelled, taking off after her.

She was laughing so hard that it was slowing her down and I was quickly catching up with her. I had almost gotten close enough to grab her shirt when suddenly Mano Erina unknowingly stepped into the hall and right into my path. Thinking quickly, I managed to put my hands behind her head to protect it right before we made contact with the hard tile floor. She looked up at me in alarm.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded. "Did you hit your head?"

"N-no, not really. I think I'm fine," she replied.

"Way to go there, Leader!" Mai snickered. I got up and glared at my friend while I helped the poor Egg off of the floor. Suddenly, my new mail alert sounded. I grabbed my phone and flipped it open.

y o c c h a n <3
Glad to see everyone's admiring my handiwork.
Maybe tonight, you'll get a matching one on the left side. ^_-
Waiting for you at home,
- m i k i -

I snapped my phone shut and glared at Mai. Mai glanced up from her own phone.

"Why did Miki just tell me to call you 'Tomiko'?"

--------------------

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
Re: [PART 21] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2007, 05:06:20 PM »
"Yoshizawa!" The assistant stuck her head back in the room. "We're gonna have you put make-up on it and give you some fishnets. Will that work?" I flushed and nodded. Konno raised an eyebrow as the assistant left again.

So, that's the secret behind this fish net thing... haha....

"Oh, this is fantastic," Mai laughed and started pushing an alarming number of buttons on her phone.

"Mai... you're not sending that to anyone are you?" I asked in a low voice. Mai paused, looked at me, and laughed even harder. Narrowing my eyes, I reached my leg around and stepped on Rika's foot.

"OW!" she exclaimed, releasing me. Rika's exclamation alerted Mai to my escape and she took off down the hallway.

"GET BACK HERE, SATODA!" I yelled, taking off after her.

Yeah, it is fantastic!! I was laughing like mad and its 2 a.m here....!!

:angry: Yah!! Where's the answer to Yossie-Aya?

Anyway, its great that your update is going fast again.... haha...

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2007, 05:40:59 PM »
OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this is my favorite chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard at each word I read! I think I'm gonna read it everytime I'm sad! Can't wait to see JFC's emoticon comment.
And allow me to congratulate the speed in posting, I hope it keeps like this :otomerika:
Really, I love this chapter, for real. looooooololollo

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2007, 06:57:50 PM »
I think this is my favorite chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

QFT :lol:

Maaaaan, that's a damn wild imagination you got! I mean, I could've figured the fishnets would have something to do with the fact that Yossi's legs are always covered with scratches and bruises from her futsal training, but this.. OMG :lol: :lol:

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2007, 07:57:08 PM »
 :on lol:
So that was the secret behind the fishnets :kekeke:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 07:58:20 PM by MyDearYossi »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2007, 08:22:55 PM »
JFC, I love your emoticon posts. Seriously, manamin and I will IM each other going "JFC reply!" and then run to the thread to see the emoticon posts XD
:rofl:

"Ah, well, the, uh, shorts are a bit shorter than I was expecting to wear, and..." I glanced around quickly before leaning over and whispering in the girl's ear. Her eyes widened.

"But how did you...?" She asked. I coughed uncomfortably and she clapped a hand over her mouth. "I'll see what I can do," she replied, trying not to laugh. I groaned and sat down in the nearby folding chair.
As soon as she said "a bit shorter than I was expecting"...first thought in my mind was a dirty one. XD

*cough cough* namely, inconveniently located hickeys OR Miki made her get...waxed  >D *cough cough*

"Yoshizawa!" The assistant stuck her head back in the room. "We're gonna have you put make-up on it and give you some fishnets. Will that work?" I flushed and nodded.
Oh shit, did I actually guess right? :w00t:

But wait, Konkon knows that she's with Miki, doesn't she? Should be no need for any cover story, unless she's just really embarrassed about it. :D

And...fishnets FTW! :jerk:

"Spill," she demanded. I groaned and adjusted myself on the chair before pulling up the hem of the right leg of my track shorts. Konno's eyes widened and she started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Rika asked, walking in with Mai. I quickly pulled the hem back down.

"Nothi-"

"Yoshizawa's got a hickey!" Konno cut me off.
FUCK YEAH!!! :lol: FISHNETS FTW!!! :jerk:

* JFC pictures laughing Konkon....
So...KAWAII!!! :wriggly:

:kekeke:

:mon ref:

"Right thigh!" Konno replied a bit too gleefully.
   :mon thumb:

Mai reached down and unceremoniously pulled up the hem.

"DAMN!" Mai exclaimed, sounding impressed.
:mon misch:

Rika leaned her head over my shoulder and peered down.

"Nice technique there, Fujimoto," she mused.
A little envious, maybe? :hee:

"Uh... what are you doing?" We all looked up to see Korenaga staring at us from the doorway.

"Kore!" Mai yelled, chucking her phone at the alarmed girl. "Take a picture!" Used to our antics by now, Korenaga shrugged and flipped open the cell phone.
Kore-chan been around the girls long enough to know that it's often just better to just go with the flow. :yep:

Korenaga shrugged and flipped open the cell phone.

"WHAT!?" I yelled, trying to break free from Rika's determined grasp. Mai squatted down next to me and made a Gets! gesture at the mark. Konno sat down on the floor on my other side and made a double v-sign. Rika rested her head on my shoulder and grinned.

"Ok, cheese!" Korenaga called. Rika kissed me on the cheek just as Korenaga took the photo.
EPIC!!!
Kore-chan =  :bigdeal:
Rika/Mai/Konkon =  :bingo: (imagine it with a second finger up to make the "V" sign)
Yossi =  :OMG: :scared:

Mai jumped to her feet and grabbed her phone from Kore to survey the results.

"Mai... you're not sending that to anyone are you?" I asked in a low voice.
Obvious person would be Miki, for a "HA! Caught you" type of thing. :P

Suddenly, my new mail alert sounded. I grabbed my phone and flipped it open.

y o c c h a n <3
Glad to see everyone's admiring my handiwork.
Maybe tonight, you'll get a matching one on the left side. ^_-
Waiting for you at home,
- m i k i -
MATCHING ONE!!!  :drool: :imdead:

I snapped my phone shut and glared at Mai. Mai glanced up from her own phone.

"Why did Miki just tell me to call you 'Tomiko'?"
:wahaha: :hiakhiakhiak: :on lol:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 03:41:44 AM by JFC »

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2007, 10:15:50 PM »
 :on lol: :on lol: Ooooh my stomach hurt!! :imdead: So...THAT was the secret behind the fishnet eh!  :rofl: I'm glad Miki seems to enjoy people enjoying her handiwork! I'm sure Yocchan won't mind getting the left one marked as well.

*SNAP* Ishiyoshi moment where Rika's kissing Yossie's cheek. Merely a small gesture to feed the Ishiyoshi fan or now Miki got 1 more rival?  :twisted:

One thing I was thinking was that Konno seem to be slightly OOC.  :grin: Not that I mind. Assertive Konno is good too.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #211 on: November 04, 2007, 01:22:53 AM »
This two last chapters were awesome :mon thumb: :mon thumb:
I knew it!!! Aya has a thing for Yossy :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: (It would be great read more fics about this couple :hee: )
 :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: poor Yossy
Miki is so proud about her handiwork :wahaha: So now the girls are interchanging information
So happy for a quick update :mon beam: hope you keep it like that :mon geek: I want to read more, this is really addictive

Offline manamin

« Reply #212 on: November 04, 2007, 11:32:45 PM »
I must tell you all....

I just read up through chapter 29.  (Yes, almond is working ahead again, meaning chapters SHOULD be back up to their usual psychotically fast update schedules pretty soon.)

JFC, start getting that kira kira fuyu no shiny shiny knife ready. 

That is all.  :glasses:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 11:35:00 PM by manamin »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #213 on: November 04, 2007, 11:53:38 PM »
^ You do realize that you're being an insufferable tease by saying shit like that, right?  8)

*random knife scraping/sharpening sounds can be heard coming from the vicinity of JFC

:shifty:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #214 on: November 04, 2007, 11:59:58 PM »
no hints?

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #215 on: November 05, 2007, 12:02:43 AM »
It's epic comment reply post time.
Which means, as manamin already tipped you off, NEW CHAPTAH TIME!
 :whistle:

So, that's the secret behind this fish net thing... haha....
So that was the secret behind the fishnets :kekeke:
So...THAT was the secret behind the fishnet eh!
Apparently there was a secret behind the fishnets to be revealed!  :on lol:

:angry: Yah!! Where's the answer to Yossie-Aya?
Patience, patience!  :bingo:

I think this is my favorite chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard at each word I read! I think I'm gonna read it everytime I'm sad!
Aw! Thanks so much!!  :wub:

Maaaaan, that's a damn wild imagination you got! I mean, I could've figured the fishnets would have something to do with the fact that Yossi's legs are always covered with scratches and bruises from her futsal training, but this.. OMG :lol: :lol:
XD See, that would make SENSE!

Oh shit, did I actually guess right? :w00t:
Of course! Was there ever any doubt?  :bigdeal:

:kekeke:

:mon ref:

"Right thigh!" Konno replied a bit too gleefully.
   :mon thumb:

Mai reached down and unceremoniously pulled up the hem.

"DAMN!" Mai exclaimed, sounding impressed.
:mon misch:
Emoticon posts FTW. :otomerika:

EPIC!!!
Kore-chan =  :bigdeal:
Rika/Mai/Konkon =  :bingo: (imagine it with a second finger up to make the "V" sign)
Yossi =  :OMG: :scared:
AGAIN, EMOTICON POSTS FTW.  :on lol:

*SNAP* Ishiyoshi moment where Rika's kissing Yossie's cheek. Merely a small gesture to feed the Ishiyoshi fan or now Miki got 1 more rival?  :twisted:

One thing I was thinking was that Konno seem to be slightly OOC.  :grin: Not that I mind. Assertive Konno is good too.
Ishiyoshi is just me being random.
And as far as Konno goes... yeah, I know. I justified it in my head by thinking it was part of the "real" Konno that Yossy mentioned once.

So happy for a quick update :mon beam: hope you keep it like that :mon geek: I want to read more, this is really addictive
Oh, yeah, we're back to quick updates for now.  :glasses:

I just read up through chapter 29.  (Yes, almond is working ahead again, meaning chapters SHOULD be back up to their usual psychotically fast update schedules pretty soon.)

JFC, start getting that kira kira fuyu no shiny shiny knife ready. 
STOP WARNING PEOPLE!

oh, and  :wahaha:

Huh!? 2 replies while I was typing!?

*random knife scraping/sharpening sounds can be heard coming from the vicinity of JFC
I'm... a little glad you don't know where I live right now. XD

no hints?
Not without my approval, because I DO know where manamin lives.

Ok, new chap coming once I grab my dinner! WHOO!

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #216 on: November 05, 2007, 12:10:51 AM »
THIS IS BETTER THAN A HINT

Offline manamin

« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2007, 12:15:56 AM »
I'm... a little glad you don't know where I live right now. XD

*snickers* Ah, but I know where you live.  :bingo:

no hints?
Not without my approval, because I DO know where manamin lives.

Yeah.... she does.  :mon sweat:

But I DO have a set of quotes from ALL the chapters I just read as hints for you guys - I just want almond to approve them first so she doesn't kill me.  :sweat:

APPROVAL-FU!

"Ah, so you were too busy. Were you too busy to buy condoms too?"

"He used to have a crush on you."

"Hey, remember that time that Aibon and I spanked you on national television?"

I just realized we haven't had quality closet time in a while.

"Where's the most interesting place you've had sex?"
Should I put 'Gatas locker room'?

"We need to talk," she said in a serious voice.

"Miki, you idiot."

Everyone promised to send her home if they saw her.

I'd even do a DOKI DOKI love confession.

She'd never come home.

"FORMER MO MUSU LEADER ON DRUNKEN BENDER"

"Fuck off."

"I really should have known it was something like that," I replied sadly. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"Can't Makoto pay them off or something?"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 12:22:18 AM by manamin »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 22] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #218 on: November 05, 2007, 12:23:32 AM »
THIS IS BETTER THAN A HINT
:rofl:

Anyway, here's the new chap. And, yes, I really have written up to part 29.

------------

PART 22
ISHIKAWA - AUGUST 1ST

I glanced over at Yossy and sighed.

"What?" she asked, glancing up from her menu.

"Aibon," I replied simply. She put her menu down and reached across the table to pat my hand.

"We did the best we could," she said quietly.

"We suck at parenting," I groaned. Yossy laughed and went back to her menu.

"So where's the oldest?" she asked.

"Doctor's appointment," I explained. "She said she'd be here as soon as she could." Yossy looked at me pointedly over her menu.

"Is HE coming?"

"No, HE is not coming," I mocked her. "And HE has a name, you know."

"Whatever. He knocked up my innocent little Nono."

"The same innocent little Nono who sent you a stripper for your 20th birthday?" I asked.

"Exactly," she said so firmly that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry I'm late~!" Tsuji exclaimed as she breezed over to our table. Well, as much as a very tiny pregnant woman can breeze. She grabbed the waiter's arm as she sat down and picked up the menu in one smooth motion. She glanced quickly at the menu and turned to the waiter. "I'd like this, this, this, this, and two of those. And a extra bowl of rice. Thanks."

"Pregnant women usually eat for two, not four," Yossy commented after she and I had ordered. Tsuji stuck her tongue out and sipped her water.

"So, Yochiko, what's this I hear about you shacking up with Fujimoto?" Tsuji grinned.

"Oh, are we back to 'Yochiko' again?" Yossy commented. Tsuji shrugged.

"I'm just not feeling the usual nicknames today."

"Ah. Well, better shacked up than knocked up," Yossy replied, leaning over to rub Tsuji's protruding belly.

"Yossy, if you got knocked up, I'd be seriously disturbed," I laughed.

"Yeah, listen to Mom over here," Tsuji giggled. Yossy gestured at Tsuji.

"Shouldn't that be Grandma?" she asked. I snorted with laughter.

"You're just happy you finally have an excuse for acting like a Grandpa. What, no jinbei today?"

"Yeah, you're wearing real clothes. Is Miki dressing you now?" Tsuji asked.  "I'm not calling her Mommy! Even if you are living together now!!" Yossy looked like she couldn't decide between being alarmed and amused.

"So, how'd your doctors appointment go?" I asked. Tsuji sighed and leaned back in her chair.

"Good. I can actually feel the baby moving around now, which is surreal."

"Really?!" Yossy sat up at attention. "Any kicking yet?"

"Not very often," Tsuji replied. "Ta-kun's annoyed because the baby stops every time he puts his hand on my stomach."

"Kid's got good taste," Yossy snickered. She leaned over and put her hand on Tsuji's stomach. They both jumped a little and stared at one another.

"What?" I asked.

"The kid kicked me," Yossy laughed, rubbing the bump affectionately.

After dinner, I excused myself to use the ladies' room. When I was washing my hands, Tsuji waddled out of the stall next to mine.

"Feeling ok?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. I think the baby just punched me in the bladder or something again," she shrugged and went to the sink next to me.

"So you left Yossy out there alone?" I asked.

"Oh, no. My husband showed up, so he's keeping her company," she replied.

"You're still getting used to that, aren't you?" I smiled affectionately at her. Tsuji blushed a little.

"Kind of, yeah." Suddenly a thought struck me and I grabbed Tsuji's arm in a panic.

"Wait. You left your husband out there alone with Yossy!?!" We exchanged a look and raced out of the bathroom.

------------------------
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 12:29:19 AM by almond »

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: [PART 22] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #219 on: November 05, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »
WHAT A CUTE CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4th gen love :heart: Our innocent Nono, I still can't believe she's pregnant, y'know? I watch old videos of h!m and I see her that kid, jumping around, energetic as hell and now she'll be a mom at my age.
Lol,
"The same innocent little Nono who sent you a stripper for your 20th birthday?" I asked.
Oh, I love 4th gen.
And Yossy alone with Takun lolololololololo I wonder what they talked about IF they talked about. I think they just stared at each other, Yossy with an angry look and him a little surprised not knowing what to say and stuff.

I want to hug this chapter.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga