JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - Hum Gah Ling

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 119738 times)

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
Re: [PART 27] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #280 on: November 10, 2007, 01:59:42 AM »
im still hoping that the note doesnt imply them having a sack romp
and Maki said Yossie'll be having a difficult time walking coz of the hang over
(and not bcoz of the sodomy  :shakeit: )

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2007, 02:02:06 AM »
don't ruin my fantasy poli :(
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2007, 07:52:02 AM »
"Yocchan <3

Hope you slept well. After last night, you're probably having trouble walking! Ha ha!
Speaking of last night... don't worry about it, ok? It doesn't mean anything. I know you and Miki are together for the long haul. So, don't even give it another thought. <3
Next time, though, don't bother with the bar - just come straight here, all right? I won't tell Miki. ^_-
Anyway, I'm off to Korea for a few days! I left the spare keys on the kitchen counter, so just lock up when you leave.
-Maki-

PS - I put your clothes in with the laundry I sent out this morning. I'll give them to you when I get back."
:OMG: :OMG: :shock: :shock: :scared: :scared:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2007, 08:43:45 AM »
well here is how it should be... Yossy gets to kiss Aya coz Miki did (once again :p) and if she slept with Maki then Miki gets to do the same  :heart:, then they are all even and we can move on to the fluff again and Aya can fall into the arms of Maki to get over her love for Yossy  ;)

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #284 on: November 10, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »

hey, if it turns out to be true, i'd draw it for you XD  :shocked:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #285 on: November 10, 2007, 12:48:34 PM »

hey, if it turns out to be true, i'd draw it for you XD  :shocked:
shiiiit :( ALMOND PLSSSSSSSSS :lol:

edit: on one second thought, I think (orly) that Maki is just joking implying they had sex but they really didn't. Maki just took care of drunk Yossy and put her to sleep. Maki is a joker, after all.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 02:38:51 PM by anammm »

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
« Reply #286 on: November 10, 2007, 08:30:53 PM »
Hmm? I don't think they slept together... Maki probably would've just changed her clothes and let her rest... lol Maki just doesn't seem to be the person who would take advantage of drunkie Yossie...(or would she?  XD)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #287 on: November 10, 2007, 08:49:27 PM »
Hmm? I don't think they slept together... Maki probably would've just changed her clothes and let her rest... lol Maki just doesn't seem to be the person who would take advantage of drunkie Yossie...(or would she?  XD)
I hope that's true; it wouldn't be surprising considering how almond loves to torture us (she's probably going :wahaha: as we speak). But whether she actually did or not, Yossi still THINKS that she slept with Maki.  The fact that the latter is going off to Korea for a few days sure won't make things easier for Yossi.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #288 on: November 10, 2007, 08:51:13 PM »
:OMG: :OMG: :shock: :shock: :scared: :scared:
Seriously, emoticons are the best things ever made ever.  :luvluv2:

well here is how it should be... Yossy gets to kiss Aya coz Miki did (once again :p) and if she slept with Maki then Miki gets to do the same  :heart:, then they are all even and we can move on to the fluff again and Aya can fall into the arms of Maki to get over her love for Yossy  ;)
LMFAO
Yossy: Miki, I slept with Maki. So, you have to sleep with her so we're even. :bingo:
Miki:  :grr:
Yossy:  :dunno:
Miki:  :knee:

on one second thought, I think (orly) that Maki is just joking implying they had sex but they really didn't. Maki just took care of drunk Yossy and put her to sleep. Maki is a joker, after all.
If that's true and Maki did that to me and then left for another country where I couldn't get a hold of her, I'd beat the crap out of her when she got back.  :wahaha:
(Do you love how I commented on that one as though I don't know what I've written?)

Maki just doesn't seem to be the person who would take advantage of drunkie Yossie...(or would she?  XD)
I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on Maki taking advantage of drunk Yossy. Everyone else was like "Yossy nooooo" and "Yossy got sodomized!" XD

Anyway, new part in a few. POV is....

EDIT - I have no idea why the post did that. I had replies to a lot more and now they're gone.  :banghead:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 11:38:01 PM by almond »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 28] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #289 on: November 10, 2007, 09:06:07 PM »
PART 28
FUJIMOTO - AUGUST 21ST

I woke up when I heard the door close.

"Yocchan?" I called. She looked over at me and quickly turned away and walked towards the bathroom. "Yossy, please, wait!" I pleaded, running over and grabbing her arm. "I'm sorry, I really am, but it's not what you think. I was just being stupid. Aya doesn't even have a thing for me! She has a crush on you! She tried to say you were the better kisser and, well, I got mad and I'm really sorry but, isn't that funny?" My awkward laughter echoed in the silence.

"I need a shower," she said quietly after a moment, moving out of my grasp and shutting the bathroom door behind her.

I looked at the closed door and shook my head. I heard her take a ragged breath before the shower was abruptly turned on. Something weird was going on. This wasn't angry Yoshizawa. This was... strange. And where did she get those clothes anyway? I hesitated for a minute with my hand on the doorknob before opening the bathroom door.

Barely masked by the steam on the clear curtain, Yossy was standing in the shower, hugging her chest protectively, letting the water run down her face. Her entire body shook as she took a deep breath and let it out.

"What's going on?" I said at last. She jumped at the sound of my voice. She opened her mouth to say something, then seemed to change her mind and closed it. "Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"I..." she trailed off.

"Where were you last night?" She flinched. I felt a knot form in the pit of my stomach. "Yossy..." She shook her head and abruptly turned the shower off.

"We have a game," she said quietly, grabbing her towel and tightly wrapping it around herself. She walked past me and stood in front of the mirror.

"I don't give a crap," I replied flatly. "They can play without us. You need to tell me what's going on."

"Unlike some people, I don't just abandon my responsibilities whenever it suits me," she snapped, picking up her toothbrush. "I have a game today, so I'm going to play in the damn game. As the captain, I'd appreciate it if you'd have the decency to show up as well."

My jaw dropped. She didn't even look up and brushed her teeth as though nothing had happened. Frozen in shock, I just stared as she brushed, rinsed, and spat. She glanced up and met my eye in the mirror.

"...I'm sorry," she sighed. I gave a short, humorless laugh.

"No, you're not," I replied, stalking out of the bathroom. I grabbed my futsal bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"Miki!"

"Fuck off, Yoshizawa." I slammed the front door behind me and walked out into the sunlight to hail a taxi.

--------------------

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #290 on: November 10, 2007, 11:20:07 PM »
 :hiakhiakhiak: I don't feel sorry for any of them, I just fell like mocking them both with my laughter  :kekeke:
Gotta love all the angstyness (is that even a word) going on coz 1) Angry Miki is sexy  :heart: 2) Angry Yossy makes an even angrier Miki or begging Miki which is also sexy :heart:

So on that note, i want Yossy to tell Miki where she was last night while they are playing so then i can also laugh at the players from the other team as they feel the wrath of a delusionally pissed-off Miki-sama :hiakhiakhiak:

>:D >:D >:D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 11:22:42 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2007, 11:39:22 PM »
I may be abnormal, but I love a couple fighting, really. I feel so much love. FOR REAL. Love this chapter.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #292 on: November 11, 2007, 02:05:52 AM »

I really thought this chapter will be more of angry Yossy but it turns out to be equal. Miki is also pissed!!    :mon suspect:

"Unlike some people, I don't just abandon my responsibilities whenever it suits me," she snapped, picking up her toothbrush. "I have a game today, so I'm going to play in the damn game. As the captain, I'd appreciate it if you'd have the decency to show up as well."

I love how you potrayed Yossy being angry but she didn't just snap on Miki.... Instead, trying to be professional and act like a damn leader.... I think that was just so Yossy.   :hehehe:

"Fuck off, Yoshizawa." I slammed the front door behind me and walked out into the sunlight to hail a taxi.

And yes, Miki just curse whenever she feels like, didn't she? And just how sexy Miki here!!  :mon blood:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #293 on: November 11, 2007, 02:06:30 AM »
on one second thought, I think (orly) that Maki is just joking implying they had sex but they really didn't. Maki just took care of drunk Yossy and put her to sleep. Maki is a joker, after all.
If that's true and Maki did that to me and then left for another country where I couldn't get a hold of her, I'd beat the crap out of her when she got back.  :wahaha:
(Do you love how I commented on that one as though I don't know what I've written?)
I do. :D

EDIT - I have no idea why the post did that. I had replies to a lot more and now they're gone.  :banghead:
You never said anything about how I said you'd probably be all " :wahaha: " as we tried to figure out if Yossi and Maki did the lie-down lambada. :(

I woke up when I heard the door close.

"Yocchan?" I called. She looked over at me and quickly turned away and walked towards the bathroom. "Yossy, please, wait!" I pleaded, running over and grabbing her arm.
At this point:

a) Even though she's still probably pissed at her, Yossi's trying to avoid Miki because she's scared to look her in the eye because she believes she got drunk and bonked Maki and feels like shit about it.
b) Miki's been worried sick because she has had no idea of where Yossi's been all night and is terrified that Yossi's going to break up with her (the fact that Yossi's avoiding her doesn't exactly deter that assumption).

"I'm sorry, I really am, but it's not what you think. I was just being stupid. Aya doesn't even have a thing for me! She has a crush on you! She tried to say you were the better kisser and, well, I got mad and I'm really sorry but, isn't that funny?" My awkward laughter echoed in the silence.

"I need a shower," she said quietly after a moment, moving out of my grasp and shutting the bathroom door behind her.
Yossi's still probably too much in shock over what she thinks she did with Maki to process what Miki just told her. :cry:

I looked at the closed door and shook my head. I heard her take a ragged breath before the shower was abruptly turned on. Something weird was going on. This wasn't angry Yoshizawa. This was... strange. And where did she get those clothes anyway? I hesitated for a minute with my hand on the doorknob before opening the bathroom door.

Barely masked by the steam on the clear curtain, Yossy was standing in the shower, hugging her chest protectively, letting the water run down her face. Her entire body shook as she took a deep breath and let it out.

"What's going on?" I said at last. She jumped at the sound of my voice. She opened her mouth to say something, then seemed to change her mind and closed it. "Are you okay?" I asked quietly.
And here we see the focus of Miki's concerned shift from whether or not Yossi will forgive her to what's causing Yossi to behave the way she is right now.  They've known each other long enough to know that Yossi's got a bit of a jealous streak when it comes to Miki. The fact that she's apparently no longer freaking out about what she walked in on with her and Aya might be comforting to some, but it's not like that here, simply because it's not...natural for the relationship that Yossi and Miki have.

"Where were you last night?" She flinched. I felt a knot form in the pit of my stomach. "Yossy..." She shook her head and abruptly turned the shower off.

"We have a game," she said quietly, grabbing her towel and tightly wrapping it around herself. She walked past me and stood in front of the mirror.

"I don't give a crap," I replied flatly. "They can play without us. You need to tell me what's going on."

My jaw dropped. She didn't even look up and brushed her teeth as though nothing had happened. Frozen in shock, I just stared as she brushed, rinsed, and spat.
Yossi can't bring herself to tell Miki what happened yet, primarily due to the fact that she herself still isn't sure what exactly happened. It doesn't help matters either that the only person who could actually confirm what happened (if anything did), is out of the country.  So at this point, the only way that Yossi can deal with this, is to NOT deal with it.  The fact that she's making an effort to fulfill her responsibilities is must part of the reason why she's not wanting to talk right now. A VERY large part of it is because she simply does not know what to tell Miki.

Yossi's anger at seeing what she saw is understandable, however...if afterwards, she went and got drunk and slept with her ex...that's not understandable. Some would say it's not forgivable either.  As the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.

She glanced up and met my eye in the mirror.

"...I'm sorry," she sighed. I gave a short, humorless laugh.

"No, you're not," I replied, stalking out of the bathroom. I grabbed my futsal bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"Miki!"

And now Miki's just mad. Mad at Yossi for apparently not wanting to talk about what happened, for putting a higher priority on their work commitments instead of their relationship.  From Miki's POV, right now it looks like Yossi's either completely given up on them, or she wasn't really as serious about thier relationship in the first place as she had professed to be. 
:grr: :gyaaah:

Where will Miki go to now? It's not like she still has her old apartment, right? Both of them have strong, proud personalities. Both can be incredibly stubborn when they want to be. How long will it be before they can actually talk about this?   :pleeease:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:10:37 AM by JFC »

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #294 on: November 11, 2007, 02:26:42 AM »
Hmmmm..... this chapter is so short I don't really feel the effect. I want to read a full blown war between Yomiki! That'd be really hot!  :twisted: They say make up sex after such events suppose to melt your brain or body or both.  :grin:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #295 on: November 11, 2007, 02:30:09 AM »
Where will Miki go to now? It's not like she still has her old apartment, right? Both of them have strong, proud personalities. Both can be incredibly stubborn when they want to be. How long will it be before they can actually talk about this?
I have no psychic powers like some of you, but I'm thinking that maybe she'll show up at the game, generally act like a bitch to everybody, and bulldoze her way through (and over) the opponents... Or she'll just find a way to keep bumping into Yossy.  :lol: (Like Bette kept fouling Tina during the basketball game, in The L Word.)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #296 on: November 11, 2007, 02:49:01 AM »
^ That goes without saying. :lol:

I was wondering where she'd go AFTER the game.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #297 on: November 11, 2007, 03:07:08 AM »
Hmmmm..... this chapter is so short I don't really feel the effect. I want to read a full blown war between Yomiki! That'd be really hot!  :twisted: They say make up sex after such events suppose to melt your brain or body or both.  :grin:
DO VVANT  :ding:
(Like Bette kept fouling Tina during the basketball game, in The L Word.)[/size]
loooooooooooooooooooooooool DOUBLE VVANT :ding: :ding:

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
« Reply #298 on: November 11, 2007, 03:42:18 AM »
Hmm... Is Yossie guilty for sleeping/believing-she-slept with Maki....or just plain pissed at Miki...  :dizzy: I guess we'll find out soon enough  :P

Whoo! Angry Miki is HOt.  :sweat:
The outcome will be hopefully be Angry Hot Miki vs Angry Hot Yossie facing off in some heated argument and result in... a new generation of hotness just really really hot debate sex...   *Fans self

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #299 on: November 11, 2007, 04:50:42 AM »
So on that note, i want Yossy to tell Miki where she was last night while they are playing so then i can also laugh at the players from the other team as they feel the wrath of a delusionally pissed-off Miki-sama :hiakhiakhiak:
Again, Yossy's hungover, not suicidal  :lol:

I may be abnormal, but I love a couple fighting, really. I feel so much love. FOR REAL. Love this chapter.
that... is a bit strange. I kind of see where you're coming from, but... yeah, a little strange  XD

And yes, Miki just curse whenever she feels like, didn't she? And just how sexy Miki here!!  :mon blood:
Apparently a LOT of people find angry Miki sexy. not that I blame them...

You never said anything about how I said you'd probably be all " :wahaha: " as we tried to figure out if Yossi and Maki did the lie-down lambada. :(
That's 'cause half my post got eaten somehow and turned into me quoting the same post 4 times  :dizzy: I was too lazy to go back and remember what I'd written.
But lie-down lambada is the best phrase ever.
And yes, I was actually :wahaha: ing when you posted that. XD

As the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.
Yes, but three lefts do!  :bingo:
I'm a bit too sleepy to reply to all of your excellent analysis, but I loved your entire post.  :wub:

They say make up sex after such events suppose to melt your brain or body or both.  :grin:
Angry sex is better.
...um, not that'd I'd know or anything... :sweat:

I have no psychic powers like some of you, but I'm thinking that maybe she'll show up at the game, generally act like a bitch to everybody, and bulldoze her way through (and over) the opponents...
BTW, if anyone's wondering, there actually was a Gatas game on August 21st - actually it was a tournament. And they won the whole damn thing. :otomerika:

Hmm... Is Yossie guilty for sleeping/believing-she-slept with Maki....or just plain pissed at Miki...  :dizzy: I guess we'll find out soon enough  :P
YEP!

Despite my half-promises to the contrary to JFC, I'm posting twice in one day. There is a reason, though, so...

Next narrator is

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - Hum Gah Ling