JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Get Over

Author Topic: Unnatural Events  (Read 17621 times)

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Re: Unnatural Events
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2015, 02:24:37 AM »
I thought 4WID desu's message was completely inappropriate. I didn't even believe my eyes when I read it! Whatever your decision is, postttmater, people should respect it, and don't let one rude and childish person deter you.

Good luck  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:19:03 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Centernezumi

• Aiiiinnnnn~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ARIGATOU RICCHAN!!!!
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2015, 07:32:32 AM »
posttmater-san,
I always read your fanfics about wmatsui and renayuki when i need insperation for my studies and i really respect your decition about you stopping writing any fics about wmatsui or renayuki because of Rena's graduation and you worrying about your fans leaving you..... but may US, your fans have another story or OS about wmatsui and renayuki before you stop writing about that couple????
even if 4WID desu's comment says crap or you still worry about your fans...
PLS REMEMBER THAT YOUR FANS ARE HERE AND WE WILL NEVER LEAVE EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL STOP WRITING ABOUT WMATSUI AND RENAYUKI!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!:hip smile:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2015, 08:14:13 AM »
Dear Postttmater-san

I dont think i make any more RenaYuki nor Wmatsui fanfics since Rena is graduating
Well, I'm getting nervous here.

Authour-san what you mean by you can't continue the fic??  Do you think you are the only one here who are hurt?  We all are hurt.  you stopped writing because you are hurt, you don't care about us you also hurt us,  we love your fic but you hurt us you only care about yourself and your feeling
(gulp) I'm tensing up.

eh i think there is a misunderstanding i meant that i would finish this fanfic then i would stop making RenaYuki or WMatsui fanfics
Thank God. it's just a misunderstanding

well ever since Rena-san announced her graduation, i've been thinking..."well if there isn't any more Rena...then there wouldn't be anymore shippers...meaning that i would run out of ideas for my next fic..." i get most of my ideas from watching AKB shows, where there would be shippers...without Rena i cant come up with any ideas for m next fic.
Well, I don't think u need to worry about Rena's graduation. Well, I'm sad like hell on her graduation, but I believe I'll get over it. We'll get over it. U see, it's been years since Acchan graduated, but u can see a bunch of Atsumina fics here and there. Same with KojiYuu, even AtsuYuu and TomoTomo. They may graduated and gone from the group, but they will never gone from our heart. (This is also the reason why I'm so into fanfics)

Well, about ur decision, it can't be helped, right? The only one who knows what u feel is you yourself. I do agree with Sophcaro-san that whatever ur decision is, just do it. I'll always support u. Trust me. Hehe.
Since I love this fic, (and I believe many people love it), please do continue. Just take ur time and no need to rush. Cuz I think it's better to finish what we've started.

posttmater-san,
PLS REMEMBER THAT YOUR FANS ARE HERE AND WE WILL NEVER LEAVE EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL STOP WRITING ABOUT WMATSUI AND RENAYUKI!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!:hip smile:               
Uuuuuoooohhhhhh....... I'll totally definitely seriously say the same. !!!

Alright,I know. I should stop. Gomen.

Closing:
I'll always support u posttmater-san
Thank you very very very much for ur hardwork
Ganbatte ne``~~~~~~

Well, time for me to goooo...
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline 4WID desu

• hello we are 4WID desu
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2015, 01:10:21 PM »
First thing I'm sorry if i said something rude,  beside i didn't said that i hate you, what i mean by you hurt us,  i thought you will leave this fic and won't continue it, i love this fic so much and i wait everyday for update, so i heard that this fic will not continue i get hurt,  yes i may be childish and stubborn, but in my life when i start something i don't leave it half no matter what happen. And before you announcement you should write everything clear, it will not bring any fight and misunderstanding thanks and sorry again.
This is 4WID account that being used by 4 Author

Wmatsui fanfic: Taro

Kuro-black29:  Foixe

Kirozoro:  Kim

Blackcold: Erin

You will find all kind of old pairing here.

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2015, 01:28:39 PM »
LOL 4WID..... :on voodoo: :on voodoo:

:on polter: :on chew:

GANBATTE~ FIGHT OOOOOooooo~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline postttmater

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2015, 09:28:28 PM »
Thank you guys for supporting me in my decision...ah readin these comments got my hopes up ARIGATO!
as in matter of fact i think i will make one more WMatsui/RenaYuki fic just cuz you guys are supporting me!
But of course if guys want a certain shipper then go ahead request it and i will make some sort of story with it

Offline postttmater

Re: Unnatural Events ch 8
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2015, 10:06:57 PM »
Chapter 8: Advantages

Its been 1 day so far since the hunters started their training only a few people died but thats their fate i guess. Rena and Yuki were sitting on one side of the room while the rest were scattered on the other side.

"Wahh~ so bored~" Yuki cried out when she layed against Rena's lap. Rena, who was looking at her tracker for any new monsters, looked at Yuki and pushed her off

"OOF-" Yuki sat up and rubbed her head

"First never do that again, second if you are that bored then go train or something i dunno" Rena went back to looking at her tracker. Yuki folded her arms and just retorted her body.

"Mou! You're no fun!" Yuki yelled out and walked away. Rena sighed and turned off her tracker, she then rested her body against the wall.

IN A STEEL ROOM

"ARGH!" A man grunted

"Ya know i'll continue to do this until ya tell me" A person who was holding a silver blade that was cover with a thick red substance

"Now tell me what you're up ta' er else this will go deeper..." The girl said as she stabbed the blade into the man's leg. Suddenly a burst of light came in through the room. Since being a room made out of steel the light reflected against the walls making everybody blind.

"Aahhh! Gawd close the damn door would'ya !" The girl said as she used her arm as a shield. Everything went pitch black except for the light in the middle of the room.

"Sorry General Sae" Takamina said

Miyazawa Sae
Class/Rank: SS Class
Job: General of Kakuzya Army
Weapon: 2 pistols

"Geez! I should get a new assistant here before i-" Sae was interrupted by Takamina

"Ahem! We are not your assistant, nor will we ever be!" Takamina said. Sae looked up and saw it was Takamina, Yui with a girl, and Akane

"Oh ma' bad AHEM--te' names Miyazawa Sae im te' general of te' Kakuzya Army, for if you guys don't know about te' kakuzya army, its just basically a bunch er soldiers tat are trained using hunter methods an-" Sae got cut off by Akane

"Yes thank you General for that explanation, im sure all of us know who you are and what the kakuzya army is..." Akane shot an angry look at Sae, Sae just stared at her dumbfounded. Yui then cleared her throat and stepped in front of everybody.

"Ahem anyways General Sae we are here on the behalf o-" Yui then got tugged on by the girl next to her

"Eh? What is it Paruru?" Yui leaned down next to Paruru

"I-...bat-bathroom..." Paruru said in the most cutest way possible, Yui looked like she had stars in her eyes, which she did, and her cheeks were all red. The next thing you know Yui was cuddling Paruru and pinching her cheeks.

"WAHHHH UR SO ADORABLE PARURU!" Paruru just stared aimlessly at Yui. Soon enough the 2 were out the door. Everybody just stared at them when they were leaving.

"Anyways what Yui was saying...was that *in serious tone* the fallen angels are planning to take over the moral world. Most of all the balance is off meaning that the demon lord is gone..." Sae just stared blankly at them then grabbed out the blade from the man's leg and swinged it at Akane and Takamina.

"Get out..."

"Why?" Akane said

"Just get out i- i need te' finish this interrogation..." Akane and Takamina just looked at one another and left the room. There was a break of quiet until the man whistled

"Whew! You told them!" Sae looked at the man and punched him unconscious.

TRAINING ROOM

"Ugh im starving!" One of the hunters said as he slopped down

"How many days has it been cuz' im missin' alot of my private time!" Another hunter said.  Everybody looked at him weirdly. Rena was cleaning nightshade and Claymore. All the sudden Yuki fell down next to her.

"What is it Yuki?" Rena said in an annoyed tone. Yuki looked at her and her face looked pale and she had dark circles

"What are you on the verge of dying? Wait you cant die your a demon..." Rena said

"C-ca-kee" Yuki finally said, Rena looked at her like if she was really serious about it. Yuki was able to read her expression and nodded

"Fine i'll warn Vice-prez about us needing food okay?" Yuki nodded. Rena put away her swords and went over to where the Vice-prez was watching them.

FALLEN ANGELS HIDEOUT

Locked up in a cage made out of hollow chains. There sat the powerless lord, Sayaka.

"Ahaha i cant believe it i have the demon lord here, in my palace, right now! HAHAHAHAHA!" The lord of the fallen angels suddenly began to laugh like a crazy psycho. Sayaka just sat in the middle of the cage looking down at nothing but herself.

"Come to think of it...without the demon lord to take the souls...then the balance is off...meaning that all the dangerous souls, all the undead are gunna be let go...then thats when all my precious angels will be let go from your hell of a prison and will take over the moral world!" Again the leader of the fallen angels fell on the ground laughing hysterically and once more like a psycho. Soon enough the leader of the fallen angels got up and snapped her fingers. Then thats when pain happened. Red lighting was bouncing all over the walls and eventually it hit the fallen angels face Sayaka looked up all sweaty and tired, and saw that it was her.

To be continued

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2015, 04:26:49 AM »
(o_o)
U're literally update it right away. Wohoo...
That's fast. (>_<) I'm happy.. :-D
Anyway, who has attacked the fallen angels' lord? I'm curious tho. :-o
Should i hire Conan to investigate it?? :-B
Ah! The YuiParu moment. I luv it somehow. Ahahaha..... <3 <3 :-* (fangirling mode on) :$ (///_///)
Ok. I'm messing up. Ignore me. (-_-")
Ehm. Alright.
Thx so much 4 everything postttmater-san.. \('o')/
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline postttmater

Re: Unnatural Events: Preview
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2015, 01:03:33 AM »
Here's an preview into one of my latest fanfics!

Majisuka Gauken: We're back!

It's been about a few months ever since Maeda Atsuko went into jail. I mean she wanted to do it, yeah...everybody misses her, including Daruma! Every now and then everybody would come over to see Maeda over at the prison she is in. Of course there's no surprise that ever since Yuko left everything hasn't been in order, the 4 heavenly queens hasn't found a new president yet, so they had to make sure everything is in order...which they hate. It's was always a tiring work for them, having to deal with many of the problems that some group caused, having to fight with people who dare come their way, especially having to fight Yabakune as well. Actually, ever since Majijo High defeated Yabakune, they have been more angry then never. Anyways, so in other words Majijo has their hands tied ever since Maeda and Yuko left. Nothing more to say...except this is only the beginning.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2015, 05:25:26 PM »
Keep going, Postttmater-san!  :jphip:
It's so nostalgic reading about Majijo in Acchan's era.  :hip smile:
Ganbare!!!!  :yossi:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline postttmater

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2015, 12:17:14 AM »
Chapter 9

Sayaka looked up with her tired sweaty face and saw that it was Annin. Miyuki, Non, and Yuria came behind her.

"Mou! Annin! How come you get to save Sayanee instead of me~" Miyuki cried out. Annin flicked Miyuki on the head. Miyuki flinched and sat in a corner weeping a little bit before coming out. Non and Yuria then patted her on the head and comforted her a little. Annin, not caring about Miyuki right now, searched the palace, she did this in order to unlock the cage that Sayaka was in. While Annin was on the search for the key, Miyuki sat by Sayaka.

"Sayanee~ you look all sweaty and tired~" Sayaka looked up at Miyuki

"Of course i...am..." Sayaka was gonna say more but all of her energy was wasted. Annin finally found the key and opened the cage. Non and Yuria came in and grabbed Sayaka. Soon enough the 5 found themselves in the demon lord's castle.

"Huh...never thought we get here quickly..." Sayaka said as she was settled down onto her throne. Miyuki looked up in confusion

"Whadda mean Sayanee? You passed out and plus we teleported back here ya'know! " Miyuki said as she came up and sat down on Sayaka's lap. Sayaka looked at Miyuki then the other 3 who were busy looking at the throne room. All of them nodded and Sayaka just sat back onto her chair.

Its been past 3 days and Vice-prez hasn't given them their freedom yet most likely cuz it was an order from the president that they train a little bit more. Of course almost some of the hunters passed but meh they should be alrite...i think.

"Okay just send the bodies through the tube..." Vice-prez said as she pressed a blue button. Everybody picked up a body and put through the tube like Vice-prez said.

"Ya think they will be alright?" Yuki asked as she was eating a piece of granola bar. Rena looked at her and patted her head then wrapped one arm around Yuki's shoulder.

"Yeah they should after some time in the medical facilities...then in the hospital...and probably in heaven...oh well!" Rena said as she went back to her spot. Yuki followed behind her and they both sat down. Yuki laid against Rena's lap while Rena was cleaning her guns. Yuki watched this, still eating a granola bar.

"Why -u keepsh cleanin- weaponshis...?" Yuki said with her mouthful. Rena stared at her and pushed back some of Yuki's hair.

"Don't eat with your mouthful...its gross and rude...plus i clean these so it doesn't get ruined nor rusted" Rena said as she finished checking her weapons making sure it was perfect and clean. Yuki gulped down the rest of her granola bar and smiled at Rena. Rena just pinched Yuki's cheek lightly. Then Rena remembered something.

"Hey speaking of weapons...what happened to the blade of life?" Yuki looked around in her bag and finally found it. She took it out and noticed it was glowing black.

"Huh why is it doing that?" Yuki asked, Rena just shrugged her shoulders.

Over at the president's office, Jurina was playing around with the president.

"Come here Jurina!" As the president yelled out, Jurina immediately rushed and jumped against the president. After doing so Jurina began to lick the president's face. Of course without noticing, Mayu was sitting down on the sofa.

"Ahem" Mayu said as she tried to gain the 2's attention, it didn't work so she tried to make it even louder

"AHEM!" Once more, didn't work so Mayu grabbed out her scythe and nearly chopped the 2's heads off. The president and Jurina looked at her, shaken.

"Anywas so i was able to track down Sayaka-sama and turns out she's back in her castle" Mayu said as she looked at her halo.

Halo
Used by angels. Similar to trackers.

"Strange...i swear Maeda said that the balance is off. .." The president said as she got up from the ground. Mayu looked at the president with a confused look.

"Huh? The balance isn't off not since the last time i checked..." Mayu said

"I Dont know...ask Maeda..." President said. Mayu pursued her lips. Then went off back to heaven, but before then Jurina jumped along with Mayu. The 2 then made it over at the angel lord's castle and came inside the throne room where they both saw the eye of heaven. Where they noticed that the balance turned black and making everything else it touched black.

"Damnit!" Mayu and Jurina heard someone say behind them. Mayu turned around to see it was Kojma Haruna

Kojima Haruna
Rank/Class: B class
Weapon: Nightmare
Job: assistant for Oshima Yuko
Is half demon and half angel, was hated by everyone except Yuko. Has 2 sides to her.

Oshima Yuko
Rank/Class: A Class
Weapon: Magic
Friends with Maeda Atsuko, and is also next in line to be the new leader of the angels.

Nightmare
Wielder: Kojima Haruna
Is a demon's blade. Haruna's father gave her the blade as it was suppose to surpress her other half. Is able to control fear and people's dark side to them.

"Ugh i cant believe that i forgot Yuko-sama's dry cleaning! She'll attack me again if i dont get it right away!" Before Haruna left she noticed Jurina and Mayu

"Oh hey Mayu! Who's the wolf?" Haruna said as she patted the head of Jurina

"Huh oh this is Jurina! Matsui Jurina" Haruna looked at Jurina closely

"Hm not much of a hunter..." Mayu shook her head

"She's not a hunter nor part of the Matsui family, just has the same family name" Mayu explained

"Heh? I dont get it! Mou...AH THE LAUNDRY! YUKO-SAMA!" Haruna then went off to get Yuko's dry cleaning. Mayu sighed and looked at the eye of heaven which she couldn't even see since almost the whole corner of the palace is now black

"Wait a minute! This is bad!" All the sudden Maeda came out from her private quarters. She noticed the balance and its surroundings were all black

"Gotta be kiddin me! The balance was back but now its all black!" Maeda noticed Mayu and Jurina

"Ah Mayu! Whats the meaning of this!"

"Idk! I thought you would know!" Jurina looked at Maeda and Mayu and held onto Mayu's hand. Mayu patted Jurina's head.

"Huh? Oh no i meant the wolf" Maeda said

"Oh she just came with me...she's Rena's dog" Jurina growled a little bit

"Im not a dog im a werewolf, but anyways i can speak for myself...ahem names Matsui Jurina!"

"So you're part of the Matsui family right?" Jurina grew confused

"Ah no-" Mayu interrupted the 2

"Ahem anyways so what i meant was the black eye of heaven." Maeda took a quick look at the eye of heaven and went back to looking at the 2

"Huh oh thats because the bad souls and the fallens escaped... WAIT WHAT! THE FALLENS ESCAPED!" Maeda then rushed rowards the eye of heaven.

"Quick go alarm the others!" Mayu and Jurina then teleported back to the moral world

The lord of the fallen angels woke up and noticed that Sayaka was gone but on the other hand noticed that the gates had opened. Soon enough the leader called upon forth all the fallens and led them inside the gates to the moral world

To be Continued

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2015, 04:50:23 AM »
Aaaaa.......
U updated...
Thnk u so much author-san!
:-*
Tehee....
Jujurin is a truly puppy here..
All the lickings and jumpings are just... SO CUTE! <3 :-*
Update soon, author-san.
GANBATTE!! :P
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline postttmater

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2015, 12:43:00 AM »
Chapter 10

The lord of the fallen angels led her warriors into the gates of the moral world and soon destruction came upon the humans. Inside the training dome, red lights flashed, which alarmed everybody. Rena, who was resting against Yuki's shoulder, woke up to the blaring alarm and immediately raced towards the Vice-prez.

"What happened!" Rena yelled out. Vice-prez pressed a red button which stopped the training dome. She went inside the dome and told everybody to gather outside. Yuki, who was sleeping, was being dragged out by one of the hunters named Sakura. Rena was still with the Vice-prez.

"Something bad has happened..." Vice-prez said as she quickly walked towards one of the training dome's wall, Rena was following her.

"Well no dur, i can see that...wait what are we doing?" Rena said as the 2 stopped at the wall. Vice-prez took out a platinum card and slide it through one of the cracks in the walls. Soon enough 2 rectangular shapes showed up and they slid to the side showing a room from behind. Vice-prez and Rena walked inside the room. To Rena's surprise she saw one side of the walls filled with weapons, another side that looked like it was for training, but not just any type of training, then in the front was a big window. Rena looked out of the window and saw what looked like the city.

"Ah thats the city" Vice-prez said as she got out a special case that was covered in all black but was designed with golden sakura trees.

"Well yes i can see that its the city, but whats this for?" Rena said as she searched around the room.

"Well its to see all of the monsters and humans." Vice-prez said

"Ah come here" Vice-prez said as she opened up the case. Rena walked over and saw a red blade inside the case

"This is infernal red, your parents asked me to keep this for you until trouble occured....but since you already have like 3 weapons already you don't need it..." Vice-prez then puts away the sword along with the case up in the weapon section. Then very closely she kneeled down next to Rena

Infernal Red
Wielder: Matsui family
Said to control the flames of the Phoenix, and also said to contain the Phoenix itself.

"But in case of emergency,  take the sword..." Rena nodded and soon was given the same platinum card from before.

"Make sure to use it with caution..." Rena nodded her head. Vice-prez then got up and headed towards the window

"Oh no...." she said as she saw the ground opening up from below. Soon enough thousands of fallen angels came out and spread across the city.

"Quick, Rena tell everyone to gather their weapons and get ready for battle!" Rena nodded and ran out. Vice-prez then looked out and soon enough saw the bad souls and demons come out from the ground as well. Vice-prez sighed and grabbed out her weapons, immediately she ran out of the room, and the the training dome and headed outside the building where everybody was already fighting. Rena was using nightshade and her gun, Yuki was using her claws of course with a little bit of aurora.

"Wow~ that training paid off~" Yuki said as she had no trouble blasting enemies left to right. Rena put away her gun and grabbed on to nightshade with both hands and started to glow with a dark blue aurora, she was able to slice and dice all of the fallen angels without a doubt.

"Huh guess your right Yuki!" Rena said as she sliced the remaining part of her side. Yuki finished with her side as well, and came to Rena. Soon enough more came.

"Do you have my back?" Rena asked as she got out Claymore and transformed it into Raven. Yuki's eyes glowed with a green color

"Yeah of course i do, i mean...you're my partner" Yuki said as she looked behind herself. Rena snickered and got into fighting position, same with Yuki. Finally the 2 charged at the fallen angels surrounding them.

Maeda was busy putting on her armor, Yuko, who came by her side to help, was preparing the weapons

"You sure you want to get involved with your own kind?" Yuko said

"They're not my kind anymore...besides i need to help, my duty...i mean OUR duty is to protect the moral world and the humans inside it!" Maeda said as she finished, she then grabbed her holy saber and put it by her side. Yuko then chanted a little spell on Maeda

"What was that for?" Maeda asked

"Just for protection~" Yuko said as she settled down and waited for Haruna

"I don't need protection....besides if i were to die, then you take my will and take my place as lord of the angels!" Maeda said, Yuko just glared at her until there was a loud slam at the doors, Haruna came inside along with Mayu

"You guys ready?" Yuko asked

"Yup all of us!" Mayu said, Haruna nodded as well. Then suddenly behind them was thousands of armed angels. Maeda looked at Yuko and yuko nodded.

"OKAY ANGELS PREPARE FOR BATTLE!" Maeda shouted out and everybody teleported out and into the moral world

Over at the middle of the city, the 3 presidents of the organization teamed up back to back to fight off the stringer fallen angels.

"Guess you guys aren't that bad!" Yui said as she was shooting multiple times. Takamina did the same thing

"Ha tell me that again!" Takamina yelled out

"Wait where is that Paruru?" Prez said as she was slicing up the fallen angels with gauntlets.

"Shes at home couldn't let her get hurt!" Yui said

Soon enough Maeda appeared in the middle of the city as well. She saw Takamina and came up towards her

"Takamina! You okay?" Maeda asked

"Yeah, besides uhm..." Takamina said as she remembered what happened, of course being distracted she almost got hurt, luckily Maeda was there

"What!" Maeda said as she cut an fallen angel in half

"Uhm tell you later!" Takamina then ran off to help the others, Maeda then continued to cut the fallen angels in half.

Sakaya was laying in her bedroom when the whole war was happening, Annin told her to rest while they help fight the fallens. Of course Sayaka couldn't rest not without thinking about the war and the person whom she cares the most about get hurt. So she got up, changed into her uniform, got her weapn ready, and called forth all her demons to get ready for battle. Soon enough she was already fighting the fallens. Miyuki noticed Sayaka fighting against some of the fallens

"Sayanee! What are you doing here!" Miyuki said as she sliced the fallens with kladren

Kladren
Wielder: Watanabe Miyuki
Is a sword made out of blue ice, seems breakable, but is actually hard as steel

"I came here to help!" Sayaka said, soon enough she almost fainted but was caught by Miyuki

"You are out of energy! Go home and rest!" Miyuki yelled

"No...i came here to help and so i will, besides im fine!" Sayaka said as she got up and got out her claws, she had red eyes and was battling like hell, wait, shes the  lord of hell. Miyuki looked at her with a stern look for a few seconds but soon enough trusted her till the end and continued fighting.

Mayu and Jurina were fighting together, Jurina was in her true form, and Mayu had her scythe.

"Oi! Jurina, think we can wipe out this whole group!" Mayu said as she huffing and puffing air, Jurina growled, which meant that in their conditions they probably wouldnt be able to take down a regular human.

"Ah- hey...dont say that besides we have to save the world!" Mayu then clutched her hands around her scythe and swinged it creating a huge blast of light. Jurina pushed her hind legs back and swinged around which caused her tail to hit the fallens. Mayu sat down after no more fallens arrived at their area, and patted Jurina on the head as a reward. Jurina tu4ned back to human being and curled around Mayu.

Rena was busy shooting and cutting up the fallens, Yuki, who was staring at a cake menu, almost got killed

"YUKI NO TIME FOR CAKE!" Rena shouted as she grabbed the menu and threw it away. Yuki pouted and climbed on Rena's back and covered her eyes.

"Argh! Stop it!" Rena said as she dumped her on the ground.

"Ow...Jeez you got some serious problems..." Rena then came up close to Yuki and stabbed her.

"Ahh..." Yuki said before dissolving into nothing. Rena got up and continued to battle out the fallens. All the sudden everything became dark.

To be continued

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2015, 08:30:33 AM »
Uh oh.
The WAR.. :panic:
YukiRena combi.. Kakkoi! :inlove:
But, what's hapening in the end?
Don't get it. :banghead:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline postttmater

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2015, 03:20:17 AM »
So i will be taking a break from Unnatural Events since i will be going on a vacation to Las Vegas and Texas. Also i have other fan fic plans which i need to start on right away since this fan fic is almost finished.  :cathappy:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2015, 03:44:47 AM »
Vegas?! (O_o)
Wohoo....!
Have fun!!
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline postttmater

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2015, 04:50:44 AM »
ima back! and so... im nit finished with the fanfic yet but warning! theres gunna be some japanese in here! dont worry i put down translation so in the mean time please wait a little while longeer! :twothumbs

Offline postttmater

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2015, 11:46:05 PM »
Chapter 11

Everything turned black for a moment. Rena woke up to find herself in a grey palace, and in front of her was a girl who had lips that looked like unagi.

"Unagi...?" Rena said weakly, the girl had an angry look and slammed her fist on the ground.

"UGH ITS NOT UNAGI!" The girl yelled out but soon enough she calmed down

"...anyways...names Kitahara Rie, lord of the fallen angels" Rie said

Kitahara Rie
Rank/Class: SS Class
Weapon: Fire

"..." Rena stayed silent, Rie just looked at her

"Well, i hope you have fun..." Rie then got up and went towards 2 doors. Rena, who was confused, tried to get up but was grabbed by a red monster who had 4 horns on its head, 2 big and 2 small, 3 spikes on its arms, and 2 big canine tooths were sticking out from its mouth.

"Akai Oni...(Red demon)" Rena said under her breathe. The Oni then brought Rena up closer to its face.

" Anata wa Matsui no yōna nioi... (you smell like Matsui...)" the Oni said, Rena wriggled in the hands of the Oni but it only gripped harder, making Rena unable to move.

"Watashi wa chōdo saigo no jikan no yōna... Anata o korosu yō ni shite kudasaimasu no tame ni anata wa, dokoni mo ikimasen! ( you're not going anywhere, for i will make sure to kill you...just like last time!)" The Oni said as it was about to eat Rena, luckily Rena pulled out nightshade and sliced the Oni's hand. Rena then leaped, did a backwards flip, and landed on her feet. The Oni grabbed its hand and screamed in pain.

" Anata wa Matsui Shibu o shiharau koto ni narimasu! (You will pay Matsui Shibu!)" The Oni yelled out. It then started to run towards Rena.

(Shibu...) Rena thought, she then looked up and quickly dodged the Oni's arm which was swaying back and forth. Rena grabbed out Claymore and it transformed into Soul. Soon enough there were 2 Renas, they looked the same which confused the Oni but the Oni just decided to kill them both. The real Rena was in the front of the Oni wielding Nightshade, while the other Rena was behind the Oni wielding Soul. The Renas then dashed into the Oni piercing the Oni in the stomach. The other Rena vanished and Soul was returned back to Rena. The Oni fell backwards and Rena got ontop of it.

" ... Watashi wa shigo no sekai de anata o mitsukerudeshoushi, anata no chisei o shūryō shimasu! (...i will find you in the afterlife and will end your reign)" the Oni said. Rena puts away Nightshade and transforms Claymore into Lucifer. Shortly after summoning the blade her eyes turn into a faint red. Rena then stabbed the Oni in the head. Of course the Oni was still alive, the Oni then raised one of his arms and slapped Rena , causing her to fly and smack the wall. Rena lost her consciousness, after a short period of  time Rena woke up and found the Oni was gone, along with Claymore. Rena got up and walked towards where Rie was. She opened the door and saw Yuki was tied up. Rena walked a bit closer but ultimately was stopped by the crying noise of Yuki.

"Well well...seems like you made it, i would've guessed that you would die, just like your parents..." Rie said with an evil grin. Rena clutched her fist and grabbed out her 2 guns. She then shot multiple times trying to aim at Rie but unfortunately kept on missing.

"Hmph, seems like they mean alot to you but it seems like you care about them more then your partner!" Rie then shot a fireball at Yuki and it burned her back

"MMHHFFFF!" Yuki screamed out in pain, she had tears in her eyes. Rena looked at this and she was shaking.

"Y-..." Rena stuttered. Rie had a smile to her face.

"What, what was that i couldn't hear you" Rie said before clapping her hands like if she was enjoying this.

"You will die and pay for this" Rena said, she then ran towards Rie. Yuki, who saw Rena passed by, noticed that her eyes were red.

Rena felt something come over her when she held onto Lucifer, she didnt know what it was till now. Rena made it towards Rie and grabbed her.

"O-oi...no n-need to be like t-this..." Rie said, Rena just shoved it off, but then some dark mist appeared and when it dissolved Rie was gone.

Rie then threw a fireball over at Rena, Rena dodged this quiet easily, but soon enough a dozen fireballs were everywhere, Rena had a hard time dodging each and every one of them. Eventually one of the fireballs went flying towards Yuki, Rena rushed towards Yuki and deflected the fireball with Nightshade.

"Haha! Look at you..." Rie said, she had finally come out from hiding and walked up towards Rena, who was already tired, lifted up Nightshade and stabbed Rie, there Rie dissolved into nothing, but of course it wasnt over yet.

"Im over here!" Rie said, Rena turned around and started walking backwards. She looked around to see where Rie was but then she felt a slight pain that got deeper and deeper inside her stomach, she looked down to see herself bleeding. Rena fell down to her knees. Yuki saw this and screamed. Yuki was sobbing so much that it started to annoy Rie. Rie, who was behind Rena, walked up towards Yuki and hit the back of her neck causing Yuki to lose her consciousness.

"Hmph...expecting more of a fight from you Matsui...guess you're not as strong as i thought you would be..." Rie said before taking Yuki into the depths of the fallen's land.

Everything was fuzzy and there was a buzzing noise. (Am i going to die...) Rena thought. Soon enough a darkness came through Rena's mind and she fainted. Within that darkness came a white light, she walk towards the light and saw nothing but empty space. As she continued to walk forward she noticed a black door in the middle, sub-consciously, she opened the door and saw herself just standing there. The other Rena then looked up and to Rena's surprise the other Rena had deep red eyes and in her hand she held Lucifer. Lucifer then disappeared and out came Nightshade, which melted as soon as the other Rena summoned it, on the ground there was 2 guns and a knife bit the other Rena didnt pick it up. Eventually Rena felt something in her hand when she looked down she saw that it was infernal red.

Without any knowledge Rena held up infernal red and walked towards the other Rena, she then swung the sword causing the other Rena to dissolve in black smoke and thats when Rena woke up. Everybody was surrounding her.

"RENA!" Mayu said as she rested her head against Rena's shoulder. "Mayuyu..." Rena said

"Jeez to believe that my best hunter was beaten by a couple of fallen angels..." President said as she said

"Well at least she didnt die, i mean-" Yui said but she got interrupted by Takamina, who shoved Yui.

"Anyways, glad to see you're alrite..." Takamina said. Suddenly Jurina jumped onto Rena's lap.

"Dont make worry...ever...again..." Jurina said as she fell asleep, Rena patted Jurina's head.

"So hows the war..." Rena asked

"So far not good, the hunters are in hiding, some surrendered, some are...anyways the humans are in a safe place" Prez said. Rena sighed

"so...the fallen angels took over the city? Huh..." Rena said. Annin sighed

"Jeez, why so gloomy in here..." Annin said, Everybody looked at the door.

"YAHOOO! MILKY WILL MAKE IT HAPPY IN HERE!" Miyuki said as she tried to jump on Rena, luckily Mayuyu stopped her. Miyuki was being carried by Mayu, and for some reason she liked it.

"Milky...ugh anyways so i came here to warn you that heaven and the underworld has been taken over" Annin said. Everybody looked at each other.

"Alright, lets investigate this..." Prez said, "everybody, besides Rena, will meet me in the sewers" Prez said. Everybody then left.

"Uhm...you can get off of me now...hehe.." Mayu said, Miyuki just hanged on.

"Noo...you're to comfortable..." Miyuki said, Mayu just laughed, really awkwardly. Takamina and Prez were the last to leave the door since they had to carry Jurina. Rena waved goodbye and looked at the window. (Yukirin...i will save you...) Rena thought.

"Ahh hold on" Yui said, "forgot my gun..."

"How do you forget a gun?" Takamina asked, Yui just shrugged. Yui ran back to the hospital room, but when she did, she noticed Rena was gone.

"Rena? uhm...GUYS!" Yui said, everybody rushed to Yui's side.

"...does anybody else notice that Rena's missing?" Miyuki asked, evrybody nodded.

"RENA!" everybody shouted.

To be continued

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2015, 07:25:41 AM »
Me   : Rena! Where are you going??
Rena: I'm gonna save Yuki, moron!