JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 97793 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Kimi no Koto ga Suki... (MaYuki)
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 10:01:38 AM »
Oh wanna read about the fight !!!!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 12:20:58 PM »
Man that was a pretty timely return by Geki, but man, what a confession by Mayuyu, right in what could be thier last moments together, and Yuki feels the same!  :wub:

Definatly want to see the fight though, and what happens afterwards!

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »
Too many enemies than your own group is suicide. I don't even want to imagine the bloodiness that would splatter on the floor. Even though they got their man power, Rena/Gekikara back, I doubt they'd come out successful and alive. Well, if Yuki and Mayu are cousins, its incest...hoh interesting though, are you going to continue that one? I do want to see whether they live or not. Just hope Gekikara would be enough to hold them up.... X3

[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 01:50:32 PM »
 :panic: hope everyone still alive

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 07:52:37 PM »
@oddball: you will see it, I promise  :roll:
@anzai48: you're right, it is a massacre. That aside, 300 is really too much, though when Mayu was pissed, she shot 100 to death, remember?  XD And Tomochin will recover, but really not so fast...  :(
@Sieka: I will definitely continue ;) though I can't promise everyone will be alive after the so called massacre...  :panic:
@msst28: I hope so too  :?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Died And Now I'm Alone...

“Now, hold it like this and do not let your finger slip. And fix your position.”
“Like this?”
“No!..” After a slight silence she smiled. “Sorry I shouted, but it’s just...”
“For you it’s simple, right? So you don’t understand how can that be hard for me?” smiled also the other one.
“Well..yeah...haha..” apologetically smirked Sayaka. “Should I give you another private lesson? Like, for example, tomorrow? I know it’s Friday, and you maybe wanna rest, or have plans, but...”
“No, it’s ok, I’ll come.” winked Sae as she tried again to aim at the target, while holding her most favorite silenced gun.

Friday was an exceptionaly bad day. If yesterday was sunny and everything went by plan, today was not only bad things happening, but also it was pouring, with thunder and strong wind.
Sae opened the training hall doors. She was all drenched, because her umbrella was broken, she didn’t have another, she lost her wallet, and so on.

“Oh...” chuckled Sayaka. “Ame onna is here.” grinned she.
“Yeah... Senpai, please, can I dry myself before training?”
“Of course. Because today I won’t give you shooting lessons.”
“Why..” you could really hear disappointment in her voice.
“You’ll see. Now hurry and dry yourself.”
“Hai, hai, senpai.”

After she dried herself, she dressed up in training clothes – black skinny pants and gray green jacket with skulls – that’s what she took for SHOOTING lessons.
When Sayaka saw her – and she was in white light pants and white tank top – she smiled.
Sae was astonished, as her senpai was so cool looking in those white clothes, with her eternal beauty and tanned skin.

“No pain, no gain.” grinned Sae and they started the fight, where there no winners, just a teacher/senpai and a student/kouhai. Just when Sae thought it’s the end and she was lying trying to catch her breath, a sudden lightning and a thunder made her make a funny face. She didn’t know why she got scared. Usually she’s tough at things like this. Why in front of senpai she became like this..?

“Oi, Sae.”
“Un?”
“I like you.” smiled Sayaka.
“Good to hear senpai, thank you. I admire you too, you’re so cool. It’s good that you’re helping me. Since when you started teaching me, I became stronger.”
“It’s not what I meant.” she leaned on  lying Sae and kissed her. Sae’s eyes went big, she didn’t know what to do, but because senpai didn’t let go, she loosened up and answered the kiss.

Then Sayaka lied down beside her.
“Are you angry?”
“Do I seem so?”
“No.”
“To add up, I liked it. Just senpai surprised me. I know you a long time..”
“And still call me senpai?” snickered Sayaka.
“About that... Should I not?”
“I want you to call me Sayaka. As I call you Sae. We kissed. We have feelings for each other. Or am I wrong?”

Sae blushed. Yes, she really had feelings for her senpai for a long time, but... She’s glad senpai has feelings for her too.
“No, you are not.” she smiled. “I think I might start to like the rain and lightning.”
Sayaka hugged her and kissed her forehead. ”Agree.”

Sae tried to hold back tears. “Sayaka... For you, for the love we had I’ll put everything I have into this fight. Even if I die... Haha. I know that by dying I will come to you, but you would have wanted me to not give up. That’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna fight with all the power I have. Like you taught me, Sayaka...” she brushed of a few tears, took all her favorite guns, not forgetting her beloved silenced gun, which Mayu finally returned back. “Off to victory.” smiled she sadly and went to others in the kitchen.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:43:27 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! You Died And Now I'm Alone... (SaeYaka)
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 08:17:31 PM »
alright!!! finally you wrote SaeYaka's part! :thumbsup
even when it's supposed to be a romantic intimacy, she's still straightforward XD that Sayaka...

anyway have you written about how Sayaka died? because now I'm wondering that one... :?

and I'm also imagining Sayaka getting sweaty in the whites she wore.. :drool:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2012, 08:45:27 PM »
@aruka: it's Sayaka we're talking about, so... hehe

Anyways.. Minna... I was wondering, maybe I update too fast? But until the voting ends I want to put up all the one shots that I have planned... And there are still left things you don't know... So, comment if you want me to update slower or fast-speed, hehe.

:dunno: :err:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:53:04 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 10:46:32 PM »
The Posing Game

“Acchan...” whispered in her ear Minami. “Do we really have to play that game...?”
“You promised..” devilishly smiled Acchan and stood up. “I even decorated the room for this.”
“It was just for the game...?”
“And for you, Minami~..” she was naked as was also Minami. “Are you ready?”
“...un...”

The rules of the posing game were really simple. One person says a pose, the other strikes it. But after the person strikes a pose the other one can do anything so to make the person loose the position he/she is in. And that’s why Minami didn’t want to play it. She was not that patient when things were about Acchan’s hot body.

“Okay, you can begin, frowny, hehe.”
“Frow.... Do a split, while lying on your back.” she saw Atsuko blush red like blood and smirked. “So, we’re playing or not?” she’ll punish that cutie for calling her frowny.
“Fi..ne...” Atsuko did the pose really shyly, as it’s a very revealing one. She was dark red on her face. And then she felt Minami’s fingers, slowly caressing her thighs, butt, feet, waist. She was not touching the places she wanted her to touch most, as this pose was too embarrassing. She moaned like crazy, but still kept the pose.

Then Minami’s finger slowly went IN, and Atsuko gave up. Her shout was loud, passionate, wild. Takamina just smirked contently, as her eyes were looking with love at Acchan. “Still wanna play? You know, that means I have to stop.”

“Do....don’t stop!..” moaned Acchan. Another finger went IN. she nearly screamed from satisfaction, that went through her body.
“Aren’t you too fast?” teased her shorter girl and hugged her really tightly, not pulling out fingers, moving them again.
“Mi....na~~~mi~~~...” she was going crazy, her mind was BLANK totally.
“I love you, Atsuko.” smiled Minami and kissed her lover. The kiss was long, deep, passionate. They were kissing until Acchan reached satisfaction again. This time it was a bomb, because two in a row...
“...too much...” pouted she, while trying to catch her breath, still not letting go of her dearest midget.

As they were about to get up and go to bed, someone knocked on the door. Minami grinned, put on a bathrobe and opened the door, while Acchan hid her naked body under the blanket.
“Dress up and come to the kitchen. Don’t make sudden moves, leave the ligh...oh, candles as they are. Danger is at its utmost. Go to Yuki’s room to check through the window.” whispered Mariko and showed to keep silent.

“Understood. We’ll be downstairs as fast as we can.”
“Okay.”
Minami closed the doors. “We have a huge problem.”

Sorry it's so short, but things do happen like this, when you think you have the time all to yourself, then the phone rings, or the neighbor comes, or something else, right? *gets shot*

EDIT: I dunno, maybe this is too openly written, the game they play, I mean... *gets shot again*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:49:53 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Why...? (TomoTomo)
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2012, 01:25:38 AM »
Why...?

“Catch it!”
“I can’t! It’s too fast, chiyuu~!”
“Oh, so that means, you’re the slow one, right?” teased Tomochin.
“Chiyuu~~” said Tomo~mi while shaking her head.
“So?”
“Chiyuu got distracted, so she missed the ball.”
“So it’s not too fast, huh..” she laughed. “Then what distracted you, let me ask?”
“Tomochin... You have such a beautiful body, your skin is very beautiful, and well... Your bikini fits you too well...”

“Tomo~mi. Come here.” she hugged her lover with care and placed a kiss on her forehead. “It can’t be helped. We can’t go to the beach then..” teased she again.
“Chiyuu wants to go to the beach with Tomochin... But Tomochin is too beautiful for Chiyuu not to look...”
“Have I ever said to you how important you are to me?”
“Yes. But Chiyuu wants to hear it again.” smiled Tomo~mi.
“Later. Let’s go, I’ll buy you some ice-cream.” winked Tomochin.
“Mou..” pouted Tomo~mi. “And I wanted to hear your confession again..”
“Don’t get used to it, ok?” she poked her girlfriend’s cheek and kissed her lips. “I’ll tell you later, ok?”
“Tomochin is such a tsundere, chiyuu....” smiled Tomo~mi. “Then buy me strawberry flavored ones.”
“Ah, today they give candies away for free, if you buy two portions.”
“Oh oh, Chiyuu wants a candy!.. KYANDII, Chiyuu is coming to get you~!”
“Ha ha, you’re so cute, Tomo~mi.” smiled Tomochin and they went to buy some ice-cream.

“Hey, guess what, they said I can be released in a few days, chiyuu. How’s that, Tomochin?”
“Tomo~mi... Does it hurt?”
“No, not anymore. Are you still blaming yourself?”
“...”
“Tomochin... It was NOT your fault... I made the decision myself. And well, I got there at not the most perfect time, did I? At least I’m alive.” it was strange to hear her talking without adding ‘chiyuu’.
“Tomo~mi. You can’t walk! You can’t move your right hand! How do you think I should feel, huh?” she nearly cried.
“...” she reached her hand to Tomochin, but she shifted aside.
“Sorry... I can’t watch at you like this and don’t feel guilty. I’m sorry, Tomo~mi... I....” she left the hospital and drove of in her bike. “I love you, but I can’t be beside you, because the pain is unbearable.” thought she, few tears running down her cheeks.

“Tomochin!!” her girlfriend nearly jumped on her. She clung tightly and smiled. “Wanna have lunch together, chiyuu?”
“Un, just let me finish paper work. How are you feeling today?”
“As you can see.” she was shining. “The doctor said everything is okay now, said I’m as good as new, chiyuu.” she kissed her girlfriend’s cheek. “Thank you.”
“For what?” she looked surprised, but smiling as the kiss was very warm.
“For coming back that time and being determined to make me walk again.”
“...” Tomochin blushed. “It’s...because I....” she turned to her girlfriend, eyes and face serious. “Because I love you. I can’t live without you. If you die....” her voice cracked.
“I will never leave you, chiyuu.” and she sealed the promise with a kiss.

She was crying. Not only from the back pain, but also from the memories, that kept coming into her head.
“Hey, should I give you more painkillers?” asked Miichan.
“No.... I remembered her...”
“Tomochin...” Miichan said nothing just patted her friend’s shoulder.
“I want to shoot them to death for her, but I can’t... I feel useless...”
“Now now, don’t you dare say things like that. We’re family, right?”
“Un..” she was thinking about her again. “Why...? Why she couldn’t keep her promise, Miichan, why...?”

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Why...? (TomoTomo)
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
Our Mutual Feelings

She screamed, trying to make her voice sound painful. She was a good actress after all. But after the ‘screaming and wailing’ she whispered to Rena. “Hey, you can get up.”
But there was no slightest movement of that frail body, covered in blood.

“Rena?”
Still not even a sound.
“Rena!!” she was really scared this time.
She heard a giggle and Rena raised her head. “Gotcha! Next time you won’t leave me alone.”

“Rena...” she was so happy the blooded girl is alright she forgot to scold her.
“Yuko-san, are you hurt?”
“Un.. But don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

The frail girl untied the ropes from Yuko’s hands and legs. Yuko wanted to hug her, but that would have ruined the plan. “Are you hurt anywhere?”
Rena just chuckled. “No, or at least I don’t feel it.”
“Hm. Okay, are you ready?”
“Un.”

“By the way...There will be no time later, so I want you to know, that I’m not letting you die. We’re fighting for the reason, and that reason is.... Let’s not talk about it. What’s important, is you try to stay alive, or I’ll be mad at you.”
“Yuko-san...” she smiled. “Deal.”
“Good.”

They hid the ropes, Rena lied down as before, Yuko sat as before too. Yuko started crying, loudly shrieking and speaking with pain in her voice. What she said, stroke Rena, as she knew from the tone Yuko is not lying.
“Rena...My love... No!!! I can’t live without you!!! Kill me someone!! Without her I am not my real self!! Please... Rena....”
Rena whispered. “I love you too, Yuko-san.” she knew Yuko heard, as her eyes were smiling.

“Shut up, you bitch!” shouted one of the men, as he opened the door. “My head hurts from your screams! Wanna get the beating or the fu*king, huh?” he laughed. But when he stopped laughing, the laughing didn’t stop. It became creepier and creepier, making him shiver, though he didn’t know why. It’s just a laugh, after all, right.....? But wait, who's laughing?

Then he noticed. The blood covered girl was already standing, her hair on half of her face. She was looking at him with insane smirking expression while the laughing stopped. “Nee...okotteru?” And she went on giggling and laughing. She took her own neck with her hands and pressed it while turning the head a bit, making the bones crack a bit. Yuko understood the sign and kicked the guard so hard he flew on the floor. The fun was just about to begin.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:13:50 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Our Mutual Feelings (YukoRena)
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »
Yea~ the real fun just about to begin~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Our Mutual Feelings (YukoRena)
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2012, 01:23:36 PM »
@RenaChii: oh yeah  :wahaha:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How She Died...

It was one of those dark alleys in the city’s heart. The lights were dim, people were in their homes, with locked doors, closed windows. They were afraid of things happening, so they tried to stay together, in groups, in safe places.

In that dark alley two girls were standing back to back, in one of their usual fights. Around them were lots of men, with creepy eyes and bared chests. They wanted blood. They needed it. It was seen from their behavior, that they were just after the females.

The fight was in its heat, the girls were fighting bravely, shooting and kicking the men, as suddenly more men came. It was hard to hold back, but they tried really hard. And then there was a loud ‘BANG’.

“No~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! Sayaka!!!!!!!” the girl fell on her knees to her friend. “No!!! No no no no no no!!!!! God!!!!” Two of the men grabbed poor Sae, as others started kicking the lying girl. Sayaka was still trying to dodge the kicks and hits, and she screamed, as pain was really strong.

“Let me go, bastards!!! Sayaka~~~!!!” Sae screamed as two men were just holding her strongly, and letting her watch the scene unfolding. One of the men suddenly punched Sayaka to her face. Sae closed her eyes, as she couldn’t watch.

Then she heard it. The shriek, that stung her heart. It continued about five minutes. The men already let her go, but she was just lying on the asphalt, crying and not opening her eyes. When the shriek ended, she looked at Sayaka and...

...she couldn’t even breathe, as the huge shock ran down her whole body. Her beloved Sayaka was lying there on the ground, in a huge pool of blood, her eyes taken out. But her hand was grabbing around weakly, as her lips were trying to say the most important word to their owner.

“S.....s.....sa......e....” Sae crawled to her, crying and held her hand.
“Sayaka.... No... No... Don’t leave me.... Don't!!!!” but the pulse was already gone....
She was crying and crying until she fell asleep from the pain, wounds and fatigue, holding her beloved Sayaka the last time.

As she woke up lying in hospital’s bed, she noticed that her hand is feeling numb because of someone’s weight. As she slowly looked to that side, she noticed Miichan, all curled up on the floor, her head resting on Sae’s hand.

Sae smiled sadly, as she remembered Sayaka, and tears began to flow again.
“Hey, good morning.” whispered the figure from the couch. It was Tomochin, her eyes were sorrowful.
“Hey...” she wiped her tears with her free hand. “How’s Tomo~mi?”
“... Tell me how are you feeling? Should I invite the doctor?”
“I’m fine. How long she’s sleeping here?”
“Oh, she’s here since the minute doctors let her in. and she’s not moving from here, so Yuko had to bribe the doctor so to let her stay here.” she smiled while looking at her friend.
Sae also smiled and looked with warmth at Miichan. “She also lost a close friend few weeks ago. Why she’s not resting?”
“Because you’re her friend too. She doesn’t want to loose you. As we also don’t want. So please, get well, okay?”
“Wow, to hear you not being an ass is really heartwarming.” chuckled silently Sae.

“And to see you joking is also a good sign.” said Yuko while coming in. “Hey, I brought you a surprise.” she winked and after that Jurina ran into the room. She was about to shout, but noticed Miichan sleeping, so just hugged Sae as tightly as she could knowing Sae’s condition. “Neechan...” she was already crying.
“Hey hey, Jurina, don’t cry. I’m fine, right?”
“Un..”
“Did you eat well? Did you have enough sleep?”
“Neechan... Don’t try to stay strong... I know you too well...”
“Ha ha...” she wiped her sister’s tears. “I like to cry alone, so I’ll wait for my privacy, okay?”
“..un...”

“Now, why don’t we go and let those two rest?” asked Yuko. You could easily hear a worry and the demanding tone in her voice, though her eyes were warm.
“I brought a blanket for Miichan.” said Mariko who just came in from the corridor.
“Okay, that means we can go, as Mariko will take care of her dearest Miichan.” smirked Tomochin and they all went out, leaving the three alone.

Mariko carefully put a blanket on Miichan’s body and tucked it in really softly. Then she kissed Miichan’s forehead and sat on the chair beside Sae’s bed. “How are you? I know inside you are awful, but now I’m talking about your health.”
“I’ve been better.. How.... How you moved on?”
“After she died? Well, I had Miichan already... But it was hard at first. Just after I understood that there are a lot of people who care about me and who I care about, just then I finally slowly got up and started living again. And Yuko helped me a lot.”
“Well, you are best friends....” her voice cracked. “I...”

“It’s okay, don’t talk about it now, you need to heal at first. She would have wanted it, right?”
“Un...” she vaguely smiled. “Thanks.”
“Hai hai. Now rest, okay?”
“Un.” she closed her eyes and tried to think about something happy. As she was remembering her days with Sayaka, she fell asleep from the fatigue, but as she was sleeping, her eyes were full of tears.
Mariko looked at her, sighed, wiped the tears gently, kissed Miichan’s forehead again, then kissed again, and again. Then tucked her in more tenderly and carefully, and left the room.

“I will definitely kill you all! This is for Sayaka!” shouted Sae and started shooting the enemy with her beloved silenced gun, who had an inscription on one of its sides.

‘I will always guard you, because you are my treasure. With Love, Sayaka.’

To tell you the truth, I shed a few tears while writing this... And sorry for killing Sayaka, guys *gets shot*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:31:07 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: ONE SHOTS! How She Died... (SaeYaka)
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2012, 02:23:32 PM »
So many updates.....
All of them are good. You sure update a lot of one-shot. I can never truly do that much because I go for length, I'm envious of you. Haha. :3
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2012, 03:14:31 PM »
Ack~ that's one hell of a death. A horrible death I mean! :bleed eyes: (And this fanboy side of mine says "how dare you!")

But...
‘I will always guard you, because you are my treasure. With Love, Sayaka.’
This.. I like it so much! :yep:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2012, 03:31:14 PM »
Finally manage to follow up this section
and  :ptam-cry: Sayaka..

well like the posing game.. :luvluv1:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2012, 09:04:57 PM »
Tomo~mi no Tame ni

It was a rather calm day. She ended her work early, was ready to go pick up Tomo~mi when suddenly Mayu barged in. She looked very pale, couldn’t look straight at her.
“What is it? Spill it out, rat! Hurry. I don’t have time. I’m going to pick Chi...” and then she understood. She grabbed Mayu’s collar and slammed her into the wall. “Where’s she?! What happened to her?!!!!”
“She...f...fainte...d... She’s at... the h...ho...spi...tal..” she started coughing as soon as Tomochin let her go.
“Which one?” after finding out the hospital she ran out, jumped on her motorcycle and drove as fast as she could. “Don’t...please...just be alright...”

As soon as she came to the hospital, she ran inside, nearly hit one nurse, but she was fast and said about Tomo~mi as soon as Tomochin mentioned her name.
“She...is in coma...”
Tomochin froze. “What..?”
“Yes... I can show you the way.”
She just followed the nurse, being somewhat in a trance.

When she saw lifeless Tomo~mi, she tried to keep her cool, but it was useless. Tears kept coming from her eyes. She stroked the beautiful and lifeless face with her fingers, then went to find a doctor. As she was going through the corridors, she punched the wall a few times. Yes, she was bleeding, and no, she didn’t care. What she cared about was her dearest Chiyuu.

She got what she wanted. Doctor promised to keep her here until she wakes up. Tomochin clearly said, that she believes in Tomo~mi. And she really does. She told she’d never leave her, so let her be. Tomochin will let her to keep her promise. Even if she needs ten years for that.

“I’ll fight for Tomo~mi. For Tomo~mi’s sake I’ll fight and show her I am strong.”
“You can’t Tomochin.” said Miichan, afraid for her friend's bone to go out of its place again.
But she could. Even if the pain was too hard to take, she still took her gun, sat near the window, opened it, aimed and “BANG’.

“After this fight ends, I will kill her for not listening to what I said about lying steady.” hissed Mariko as she sent another punch to some man’s face.

“Hahahahaaaaahahaha..” the laugh was heard everywhere. It sent chills down everyone’s spines. Every time she heard Tomochin shoot someone, she also slammed someone’s head or kicked someone’s face.

“I’ll prove to you, that it was worth trying. And when this fight ends... You’ll wake up, I believe in you, Chiyuu...”

‘BANG’.

THANK YOU FOR +2000 VIEWS!!!!   :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :shy1:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 09:11:03 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Tomo~mi no Tame ni (TomoTomo)
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2012, 10:50:12 PM »
Is This Already The End?..

The view is really breathtaking. She enjoys it to the utmost. All the blood that was spilled, all the hits she got. She loves everything. The way Yuko-san just hit that guy, was epic. Oh, just now Rena herself received a punch. She then giggles, takes that guy’s head and slams it into the asphalt a few times, while Yuko-san defends her back. It’s tough, there are too many of them, but she loves the smell and taste of blood.

She notices that there are more of them. Around seven hundred, by the looks of it. And they are just...TEN. Acchan hitting everyone with her fists looks brilliantly awesome. Ah, another man hit her. She laughs it off, kicks him in the face, and continues observing, while of course, fighting at the same time.

Atsuko had a knife before, but she had to leave it in some man’s bone, after it went deep in and didn’t go out. Minami is fghting beside her, shooting guys that come from farther places, while Atsuko hits those closer. It’s a beautiful view. She laughes crazily again, bites her nails and kicks another one in between his legs.

Mariko is as always at her cool. Her back is straight for four hours already, though she is really beaten a lot. Sae fights beside her, with her silenced gun shooting everyone standing farther from them. Two people are missing in that picture. Tomo~mi and...Sayaka. The word ‘Sayaka’ makes her boil up, and she laughs this time really eerily. She gets more angry, kicks and throws punches more violently.

Yuko is by her side, of course fighting with her fists and legs. They both had metal poles, but they lost them in this massacre a few hours ago. She got a lot of hits, and those who hit her are already dead. She chuckles and bites her nails again. It’s so fun. She can barely stand on her legs, but it’s so fun!!!

And the two cousins. They are an amazing view. Yukirin with her really fast speed – now she’s slower, as she’s still a bit beaten and tired – and Mayu with her katana. They are doing an awesome job. Hahaha, it’s so fun, being in this mess. She loves red. Oh, did that guy just touched Yuko-san? No way. NOBODY touches Yuko-san. She runs to that man and hits him a few times, then kicks and bites his neck. Then lets a loud laugh.

She sees the girls in shock from her actions. That makes her to like this more than ever. She comes back beside Yuko, whose look is saying, that she’ll be punished. Oh yes, Rena is waiting for the punishment. It’s gonna be awesome. More fun than cleaning the house, that she knows now for sure.

And then it’s Tomochin and Miichan. They both are inside the house. Tomochin, with her bone out of place is still shooting. She’s a top sniper of them all, she knows her stuff. She never missed, but what else you can expect from a pro? And Miichan, throwing shurikens and stilletos is awesome too. Ah, this is so fun!!!

She notices Sae falling down. Everyone stops, even the men, as they were not expecting the girls to be weak, as they heard the stories about them. Yukirin is fast enough to take Sae and bring her to the house. Sado runs there too, to give first aid. Others continue fighting. That was the last drop of patience for Rena. She just stands and keeps taking the hits.

She can hear Yuko chuckling, as Yuko knows, what is coming, though it is also clear, that she’s worried for Rena’s health, as Rena’s not feeling the pain, so she doesn’t know how badly her body is damaged. She hears someone shouting that she’s a bitch, that she should fight back, then she hears nothing. Nothing at all. Just a silence. And the darkness.

Is this already the end?..
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:03:11 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Is This Already The End?.. (Rena/all)
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2012, 12:04:37 AM »
Noooo!!! You killed Sae and made my Chiyuu in coma T_T
But the fight is great ^^

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2012, 03:45:45 AM »
Sae die??/
and who else??
confusing right now..

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2012, 09:43:34 AM »
@kahem and msst28: Sayaka died, Chiyuu is in coma, and Sae is hurt. Is she alive or not, nobody yet knows. And something has happened to Rena.. Or not... hehe

THANKS FOR READING!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW