JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Nanairo no Ashita ~brand new beat~

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112328 times)

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 22 PART I [04/29]
« Reply #260 on: April 29, 2012, 11:42:45 AM »
Karomuwi-san, you have successfully made me look like a lunatic in front of my brother.
AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT! THANK YOU!
He was close to sending me to a mental hospital because I was reading your update while eating dinner,
and then when I realized that what Rena-san and Churi was doing was actually for the drama club,
I cracked up laughing and choked on my food xD You should've seen my brother's face, it's hilarious~ :lol:

Anyway, HI!
I finally got my lazy self to comment again on your godly fanfics~

LOLOLOLOLOL at the scene of Jurina and Yukirin holding onto Rena-san's leg~
I can totally picture Jurina doing that, not as much as Yukirin though~
But OMG, such a cute picture!!!!! *faints*

And then and then, what is the drama club president thinking off to make her go "muahahahahaha"?
Is she going to use the Jurina and Yukirin and Rena-san's relationship and create a brand new play???
Or is she planning something incredibly evil!?

WAAAAAH! Can't wait for you next update!  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:
Forever stuck with repetition because I'm so flipping excited right  now!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU, KAROMUWI-SAN, FOR THIS AND ALL THE OTHER UPDATES THAT I READ BUT HAVEN'T COMMENTED ON!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #261 on: April 29, 2012, 01:39:21 PM »
I find this chapter really funny and hilarious.
OMG! Jurina and Yuki fighting for Rena like kids... Totally cracks me up.

Please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #262 on: April 29, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
wow that chapter are amaxing :D love it!! please updated soon.. :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: April 30, 2012, 01:24:21 PM »
Hahahahah! I like Sarin! And the discussion between Jurina and Yukirin is just epic. ^^

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2012, 04:45:22 PM »
PAN-CHAN the melon pan is here!  :hand: lol jk xD

OOH OOH A TRIANGLE! I LOVE SHAPES haha  8) this is gonna get intense!

ah...so it was a play *nod nod* now i understand  :thumbup
this sarin chick is just...  :smhid nearly blew her own head off!! and she doesnt believe yuki when she says kashiwagi yuki is actually her and not some unknown...how dense can someone get ROFL  :P

gj in hiding behind churi juri! lol it rhymes ~~ I SALUTE YOU CHURI FOR STANDING UP FOR YOUR FRIENDS! and well amazingly yuki didnt kill jurina and somehow they both decided to gang up on rena and talk about her sexy body! along with sarin who decides to join in the conversation  :lol: poor rena ..shes gonna suffer some more

oohh...now now what kinda drama is this drama pres deciding on with this drama that shes making *caresses imaginary moustache* [MY IMAGINARY MOUSTACHE HAS APPEARED AGAIN!] wow the word drama was repeated so many times in this sentence  8) too awesome~

thanks for the update!

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #265 on: May 01, 2012, 04:52:20 PM »
I'm no great author. I'm a failed crappy author. I just know because I've seen a lot in animes and mangas. :sweatdrop:
Rena as seme? I wonder, is it melon-lover's fic that you read? :huhuh I like to see Rena being the seme though in YukiRena, with Yuki being all flustered and fidgetty over Rena's advances. :lol:

Lol...so it was just a drama, and I was right, Rena didn't die. Not that it would worry me if she dies or is killed because I know in the back of my head, you wouldn't kill her, especially she's your oshi and that she's an important character. :P

Ah but looks like Jurina's gonna be in trouble later on with Yuki, since Sarin thought she was Kashiwagi Yuki. Lol, jealous Yuki is soon to appear next time? Though JuriYuki makes a good team in harassing Rena, lol, Sarin even joins in the fun and they talk about Rena's body. Are they the next generation of our beloved perverted squirrel? It seems like that........

I think when Jurina gets back in class, Anna will greet her with a glare and drag Jurina to hell, along with her and Kuumin, poor Kuumin though......I pity her for getting her first detention this way. I bet she'll meet Rena's wrath, or more like, Jurina after this......unless Yuki comes in and interferes and takes her sister's attention away from Jurina. :lol:

Sarin is thinking of something, looks like she's gonna cause Rena some problems again, I don't like the sound of this........but I wonder, is she gonna add Yuki in the drama too? I think she'll add Jurina there, I mean.......she did seem convinced with Jurina. :3

Thanks for the update. :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #266 on: May 01, 2012, 10:51:41 PM »
I have read all your fiction this afternoon.     :twothumbs     I like so much.   :twothumbs

Aaaaaaaaah Yukirin and Rena are great I love I love I love them.

Acchan and Takamina, I want more hot scenes of them  :wub: , it seems that Mayuyu interrupted the earlier (I also have love her, although I would miss more grace if she had affected the alcohol, would certainly have been more fun if she was drunk)

Now if ... i just this one thing I ... getting sad  :cry: :cry: ... and is seen as Rena and Yuki do not want Kumi, ok they want her, but .... not, I hopefully ... the fact that they are leaving it aside to ruin. You can not leave aside Kumi.  :( :(  Especially if it's her little sister,    :cry: :( kumi revenge!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:51:32 PM by Minami-chan »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: May 02, 2012, 12:08:39 AM »
 :cool2: Karo-chan is TROLLING AGAIN!
But I'm glad LoL Churi made a appearance too!  :thumbsup

Haha I tough what did I read?! At first it was all a misunderstanding and confusion and Yuki was going to turn into Black and strangle Churi but of course Jurina didn't want Churi to ehrrm *cough* get killed *cough* by Black Yukirin   :fainted:

But then!  :dunno: Yuki and Jurina argued like a kid and Rena turned into a mother and....and then  :hiakhiakhiak: they turned into HENTAI girls(Yuki is a pervert sister?! LoLOLOL) talking about Renas body!  :hiakhiakhiak:

OMG! So hilarious! Renas dark aura sure scared Yukirin and the club president won't make it all better for Rena  :wahaha:

:prayers: I'm praying that hopefully the next update will be about KumixAnna revenge!

Thank you Karo-chan for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #268 on: May 02, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
It funny...very awesome chapter...

Yukirin and Jurina at First they were fighting the Talking about Rena body
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2012, 08:08:05 PM »
Your fanfic is.... PERFECT!!!! I read all the chapters in 2 days, and I want more  :mon star:
I laugh so much with Mayuyu runaway of Yukirin and Jurina fighting with Yukirin for Rena. :mon fyeah:
Please continue with this precious and amazing fanfic.  :mon pray2:

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2012, 09:49:53 AM »
dame!!! :panic: I'm stuck here :angry: even though I'm not reading it here! :cry:
[cause i reading it in my cousin phone where you can read a document]
I ADMIT!!!!!!!!I love this fic!!!!!! :inlove:  :heart: :inlove: :heart: :inlove: :heart:
yah!!!! I'm LOOKING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!I don't want to suggest anything BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SURPRISE ME!!!
yah!! :yep:

and!!! please  :cry: don't kill anyone in this story it hurt :bleed eyes:

that's all  :jphip:

FLAMEEYES!!!![/color][/size]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:19:21 AM by flameeyes »

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 22 PART II [05/23]
« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2012, 05:05:37 PM »
@msst28: Ahahah~ Now where would the fun go if I don't add those kind of stuff?  :lol: I really enjoyed writing that part. It makes me laugh at the image that I was trying to portray!  XD

@bochang: Yeah... How could you do that to her, Oppa?  :smhid But at least...You're writing a new fic about YukiRena! And Sarin....haha, I forgot about her similarity with Haruna. LOL Here's the next update~ ^^

@ohayou: ahahahaha....Becoming a lunatic in front of your brother....is like how you made me when I read your chapters! I wish that I could see the scene though...It must have really been hilarious for your brother to almost send you to the mental hospital.  :lol: And please chew your food properly~ and godly? Ohayou-sam*cough* san...YOU have the godly fics! And speaking of your fics, I'll be commenting on it soon! ^^ And please call me Rin, Ohayou-sam*cough* san! XD

@RJay: Sorry for the extreme delay. ^^''' Was trying not to kill anybody with boredom.  :sweatdrop:

@Haruko: YAY~! You like the chapter! That's a relief! But then... this next one isn't as good as that one....so... TT^TT

@kahem: Haha, I want to give those three perverts some new scene together!

@Pandah: YAY~! Melon-pan!  :on chew: Sarin shall be...the coz of Rena's future headaches~ Bwuahahhahaha~ And ooh~ Imaginary mustache! You're sentence made me LOL in front of my cousin! Ahahaha! Drama!

@Sieka: Sieka-nee, you're not a crappy author! If you were, I'll be like even more crappy than you! And I guess that it's true...I can't really kill her.  :sweatdrop: I wonder what will happen if JuriYukiRin (Jurina, Yuki, and Sarin) ends up taking lessons from the great perverted squirrel. Will the world end in pervertedness? XD

@Minami-chan: really? Wow. Thank you. :kneelbow: And hmm~ Yes, Kuumin seems to be neglected by Yukirin and Rena...let's take care of that by punishing her for getting detention. hahahaha! Please bear with not so much screen time of Atsumina...I'll try to work on that couple, since their relationship is a bit... hard for me to write.  :nervous

@Megumi: hahaha, well...There hasn't been a lot of pervert Yuki, is there? Let's make her more epic here then! I just love making those three in a love triangle. It makes things epic-er and such!  :lol:    XD

@xxx20: Thank you. ^^

@Juribait: Thank you for such kind words. :kneebow: And you really managed to finish it in two days? Wow. I can't even read it without getting bored!

@flameeyes: Here's the update you asked for, Flame-san! ^^

A/N: Apologies for the delayed update everyone. :kneelbow:

Chapter 22 Part 2

“There’s no point in going back, since school has just ended.” The black-haired girl mumbled to herself, as she kicked a stone to the bushes.

She had run all the way from the college’s campus into her own school grounds, but the moment she set foot in it, the bell rang. It was almost as if Kami-sama was making fun of her, and that was something that Jurina disliked the most.

To be played with.

“Tch.” She clicked her tongue, before heaving an annoyed sigh as she fished out her phone from her skirt’s pocket.

She was getting annoyed for no reason, and all she wanted was to blame it all on someone else. Figuring that it was best to pour her annoyance and such to someone whom she wasn’t afraid to be scolded by, she began dialing the contact number of someone whom she haven’t heard for a day.

“Oi!” she cried the moment the call was picked up by the one other line.

“…”

Jurina scowled and cried at the phone once more, this time a bit louder. “OI!”

“Jurina—” the girl sighed.

“—What are you doing for you to take such a long time in telling me the information I need?!”

A sigh was heard, before the person on the other side of the call spoke. “Didn’t I tell you that I’ll call you the moment I have it?”

“I also told you not to call me.” The girl on the phone added.

Jurina stomped her feet and clicked her tongue. The gauge that kept track of her annoyance was at the highest level, dangerously rising up higher and higher. She perfectly knew that it was unreasonable to call and demand for the information, but being unable to ask Rena the reason for why she didn’t make any bento for her was just really annoying her.

And she has no idea why.

The older girl’s cooking was not as bad as what she was told. It never tasted like lotion, or wet socks like what the Royal girls had said to her— but in truth, those comments were made for Yukirin and not for Rena. She wasn’t even listening to them as she busied herself with watching Rena make Jurina’s dinner the night before.

Once the older Matsui laid out the food she cooked, everyone passed it all to her whilst mumbling that they weren’t in the mood to eat. Jurina stared at the food while the others gulped nervously to themselves, watching her with hawk-like eyes once she held out a huge spoonful of omelet rice near her mouth.

She took a huge whiff of the food, and realized that the smell wasn’t revolting or something that would make Jurina puke. It smelt like what an average omelet rice with a slight hint of green pepper in it, but nothing else that would make one run for their lives.

It made the young girl wonder to herself what was so wrong in the food she would put inside her mouth, before telling herself that by eating it would answer her question. Right before it entered her mouth, she noticed everyone sweating and gulping nervously to themselves.

There was the evident look of pity on each of their faces, making her furrow her eyebrows. Deciding to taste for herself and find out the truth, she opened her mouth big and wide before putting the ‘deadly’ food inside her mouth.

She chewed as slowly as she could to savor the taste no matter how disgusting or delicious it was, and ignored the exasperated sighs everyone was doing. The look of pity on their faces, irritated her and made her yearn in punching their faces.

Odd.

She has been chewing for a few seconds, but her taste buds couldn’t taste anything. The taste of rice, egg or ketchup was not found, making Jurina tilt her head as she chewed even slower. Thinking that it was due to the rest of the girl’s staring, she decided to close her eyes.

As she chewed, she felt a strange fluttering feeling in her stomach and wondered where it was due to the stare being given to her by Rena. She didn’t know how she knew Rena was staring at her and why she was feeling that way, but at that very moment, she hoped that her expression won’t change if any horrible taste came.

“H-how is it?” she heard Kuumin’s voice, with a bit of shakiness in it.

Jurina opened one of her eyes slightly, before closing it once again when her gaze landed on Rena. Hmm? she raised an eyebrow, before opening it as she felt her mouth explode with a variety of tastes she has never once experienced.

Staring at the food before her, she then began to spoon a huge amount of rice and ate it. She didn’t know why, but the taste suddenly came the moment her eyes found themselves on Rena. The taste was amazing, and the rice melted in her mouth.

Not a trace of badly mixed spice, or revolting lotion taste could be tasted. In fact, it was incredibly edible and delicious that Jurina had managed to finish the whole plate in a minute, even though she took time to savor each and every bite.

Heaving a sigh, she then turned to the others and cried to them. “It’s delicious!”

“Seconds, please!”

Jurina had handed the plate back to Rena with a huge smile on her face, surprising each and every one in the room. The one, whom she had handed the plate to, only had the expression of surprise on her face as her brain slowly processed what Jurina had spoken.

After a second or two, Rena snapped back to her senses and nodded her head in happiness to Jurina, before running back to the kitchen in glee as she felt a surge of happiness arrive. She was extremely glad that Yukirin isn’t the only one who had claimed her food as edible, and started humming to herself.

Clapping her hands, she sighed and tried to remember the expression that Jurina had on her face. It didn’t look like she forced it and it was even better than the look that Yukirin gave when Rena cooked for her, making the raven-haired squeal to herself.

She could never be too sure with what Yukirin tells her, since the older girl always complimented her and never uttered a single word of insult nor complain. That would probably be because Yukirin treated her better than anyone else, or because she was trying to be kind.

But who cares? Rena squealed to herself, forgetting the fact that her sister was upstairs sleeping after being shot with an electric bullet. She was too happy to think about anything else besides Jurina’s expression, after eating her food— that everyone claimed as deadly.

Smiling and trying to keep herself from squealing even more, she then placed the second omelet rice she made and added a huge amount of chili without a thought. She laid the plate onto the kitchen’s counter as she waited for the chili to seeped inside and be absorbed by the rice, completely unaware of the situation outside the kitchen.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

“Spicy!” Jurina cried, as she fanned her mouth while sniffling.

Tears had formed in her eyes and were staring to flow down involuntarily from her eye lids, dripping like a faucet that had its handle broken. Turning to those who watched her with pity, she then motioned for them to pass her the cold glass of water they had prepared in advance.

Gulping it down, she then sniffled and wiped away the snot from her nose, and sobbed out as the spiciness refused to go away. Her face had turned pale white, whilst her pink lips changed into the color of dark red that it almost seemed like she was wearing dark red lipstick.

“We warned you.” Miichan stated, as she handed the young girl another glass of icy water.

Yuko patted her back, and sighed. “Yet, you refused to listen.”

“Even I can’t finish a plate of her food.” Kuumin told her as she shivered from the memory of taking a spoonful, when she was still unaware of the damage her sister could do to her stomach.

Jurina gasped out, after pushing the empty glass and jugging down the whole jar of water. “H-how can the spiciness appear the moment she walked away?”

“It’s called Love, chiyuu~” Tomo~mi told her, as she fed Tomochin a spoon of cereal she prepared.

Miichan shook her head, and cried as she pointed at the cereal. “Is THAT what you call love?!”

“Yes!” Tomo~mi nodded with a cute pout, before feeding Tomochin another spoonful of cereal— or whatever that thing on the spoon was.

The others shivered as they watched the cereal— in a color that almost seemed indescribable— enter the older Tomomi’s mouth. It was already horrifying to watch Jurina wolf down the food Rena prepared, but for someone like Tomochin to eat any food prepared by Tomo~mi was just revolting to watch.

Even though it was just a bowl of cereal.

Anything prepared by the younger Tomomi was known as one of the worst food by the Royal girls, making them all aware that it was as damaging as Yukirin’s and Rena’s own cooking. If there was to be a ranking for the worst and horrible cook, Yukirin would have been first, followed by Tomo~mi, and then Rena.

The strawberry-voiced girl…has no experience in the field of cooking, yet claims that anything one puts inside a pot or atop a stove could be considered as food. She never said that it had to be edible for one to eat without dying from stomachaches though.

“How can Tomochin eat that?” Takamina asked as she tried to prevent herself from puking, just from watching Tomochin eat that thing Tomo~mi called ‘food’.

Mariko covered her mouth and shivered as she felt goosebumps from watching, before leaning nearer to the shorter girl and whispered. “Tomochin is known as the No-taste queen.”

“No-taste Queen?” the other Royal girls asked in unison, as they turned to her for an explanation.

Haruna cleared her throat and started whispering back to them, “She has a tongue that has incredible taste buds.”

“Ahh~” everyone nodded as they watched the subject of attention smiling at the second horrible cook. “No wonder she can eat Tomo~mi’s cereal.”

“By the way,” Sayaka tapped Takamina’s shoulder, before continuing on to ask her a question. “WHAT did Kasai put in that bowl for it to look so disgusting?”

“I seriously have no idea.” Takamina answered with a shake of the head. “I think some…thing I don’t even want to know.”

“Yeah.” Miichan sighed, as she crossed her arms across her chest. “I can guess that she put in some pepper and sugar, or some vinegar.”

“What?” the Rappapa girls asked in shock, not quite believing it.

Miichan sighed and spoke seriously. “It’s Kasai Tomomi we’re talking about here people.”

“The same girl who added in small rocks into Miichan’s food.” Yuko said, shivering from the memory it brought her.

Miichan nodded in agreement, remembering what Tomo~mi told her when she demanded an explanation for having rocks in their soup.

“They look like those black pepper Miichan normally put in, chiyuu~!” Tomo~mi cried to her, as the Royal girls threw her out of their previous mansion for ruining their stomachs and sending them to the hospital.

It was actually laughable now that they think about it, since the memory of eating small black rocks entered their minds. Their faces and expressions were indescribable since shock and complete disgust, mixed with their spitting off the food.

“How can it be Love?” Jurina asked the Tomo~mi, tapping the older girl on the shoulder as she continued to fan her mouth after drinking another jug of water.

Tomo~mi tilted her head to the side with a cute pout as she tried to think, before telling her with a smile. “You were able to eat it all without dying, because you felt Love.”

“Rena made the food for you with love or care.” She said, patting the young girl on the head.

Jurina scratched her head as confusion entered her mind, before pointing at the bubbling ‘cereal’ that Tomo~mi was feeding to Tomochin. “What about that?”

“I made it with love.” Tomo~mi smiled to her, grinning from ear to ear.

Seeing the bubbles continuously going up to the surface, she asked with a disgusted look on her face. “Are you sure it’s not made of hatred?”

Hearing that coming from the younger girl’s mouth, made something snap inside Tomochin’s mind and caused her to slam her hands onto the table with such force. She turned to everyone else and sent each and one of them a glare that froze them on the spot.

“You people have no sense of gratitude!” she cried at them.

Miichan mumbled. “No, we just have a sense of taste.”

“Tomo~mi made this bowl of cereal for me, with love!” She said before taking the bowl that only had blackish-green milk inside, and jugging it all in one drink.

Wiping the mustache made out of milk from her lips, she smiled at Tomo~mi as she spoke. “And I intend to show her how delicious it is.”

“Love makes people do crazy things.” Anna said in both disgust and awe.

Just then, the kitchen’s door bursted open and revealed Rena with a newly made omelet rice. Jurina’s mouth dropped as she watched the reddish color clearly seen through the supposed-opaque skin of the food, making her hair rise up as fear slowly took over.

“Good luck eating that.” Takamina said, as she patted Jurina’s shoulder with pity.

The girl’s words made Acchan stare at Rena, before turning to Takamina as an idea suddenly formed inside her mind. She started to smile to herself, making her cover her mouth with her hand to prevent anyone from seeing it and becoming suspicious of her.

Acchan knew that she might not be far from the title as ‘One of the horrible cooks’ in the Akiba Family, but with what she was planning to do, Takamina just MIGHT love her cooking. And she really wanted for Takamina to love the food she planned on cooking.

“Here, you go~” Rena smiled, looking as sweet as an angel that has no idea how much damage she could do.

Jurina’s eyes started to form tears, as fear made the young girl panic mentally. She couldn’t bring herself to tell the older girl about how spicy it was, without making her think that it was inedible as what the rest of the girls claimed it to be.

She wanted to tell the older girl that the only thing that ruined her stomach was the level of spiciness, and that she wasn’t immune to spicy food as much as Tomochin or Yukirin. But seeing how happy Rena looked at the moment, made her swallow back the words she had formed.

She picked up the spoon and gulped as a red liquid seeped out of the omelet rice, wondering just how spicy Rena made it this time. Taking a deep breath, she then ate the sizzling food and let out a whimper the moment it touched the insides of her mouth.

It was so spicy that she felt her mouth burn, making her tears fall down her face. She let out a sob and sniffled, making the older girl look at her with huge concern. She sat down on the chair right beside Jurina’s and patted the girl’s back whilst motioning for Kuumin to get her a glass of water.

“What’s wrong, Jurina?” she asked worriedly, eyeing the plate of food.

She had a certain feeling that her cooking had something to do with it, and that was somehow being proven by the pitying look the rest of the Akiba girls were giving to Jurina. Sighing, she then took away the plate of food and stood up to throw it away, when Jurina stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

“N-nothing.” Jurina coughed, before wiping away the tears from her eyes. “It’s just that I’ve never tasted something so delicious.”

Everyone stopped breathing, as they saw Rena’s eyes blink several times in shock. It was pretty obvious that what Jurina spoke had completely taken her aback and seemed to make her speechless at the moment. The younger of the two girls swallowed the food before wolfing down the rest of what was placed upon the plate, ignoring the admiration being given to her by Kuumin.

“Yep,” Anna sighed to herself, as she watched Jurina sniff and wipe the tears away. “Love makes people do crazy stuff.”

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

“I wish I never realized what it really tasted like.” Jurina mumbled, as the night’s events flashed back in her mind.

“What was that?”

The voice brought Jurina back to her senses, reminding her that she was talking on the phone with her friend. Clearing her throat, she mumbled ‘nothing’ and sighed as she listened to the older girl’s lecture about not disturbing her by calling.

“What if someone sees me?” Karomuwi asked, with an annoyed sigh that followed right after. “I might get caught with how impatient you’re being!”

“Alright, I’m sorry!” Jurina said to her a bit forcefully, before scratching the back of her head as she took in a deep breath to calm herself down.

Letting out the breath she held in for a few seconds, she then admitted. “I’m just annoyed.”

“What is it this time?”

“Rena didn’t make a bento for me, and she promised me that she would.” Jurina said as she kicked another stone, sending it to the middle of the campus effortlessly.

“Rena?” Karomuwi repeated the name.

Wanting to make sure that she wasn’t mistaken, she asked. “As in THE Matsui Rena?”

“Yeah.” Jurina sighed.

“Wow, I applaud you.” Karomuwi chuckled. “You ACTUALLY want to eat her food.”

“What’s wrong with that?” Jurina asked, with a huge frown on her face.

Karomuwi started to laugh, amused with the information she had just heard from the younger girl. “Jurina, she was kicked out of cooking school for accidentally poisoning the judges during contests and exams!”

“What?” Jurina asked in disbelief, completely thinking to herself that she was lying.

After all, Rena wasn’t THAT bad of a cook. She just has…some trouble controlling the level of spiciness in her food. To actually be kicked out of a cooking school, meant that she was a cook like Kasai Tomomi. THAT was something Jurina would actually believe in, since she herself witnessed the bubbling surface of the cereal that she made for Tomochin.

“Yeah.” Karomuwi hummed in response, before adding information that made her burst out laughing even more. “Her older sister Yuki was not only kicked out of the same school as her, but banned to never step a foot inside any kitchen as well!”

Jurina kept her mouth shut as the other girl continued to laugh to herself, trying to keep herself from arching an eyebrow.  She could pretty much imagine Karomuwi rolling on the ground laughing, whilst clutching her stomach as she tries to stop herself from laughing any harder.

“How is it that you know those stuff?” Jurina asked, not a hint of annoyance could be found in her voice anymore.

Karomuwi scoffed at her. “Please~ I’ve practically done all of my research on your new family members.”

“Even those useless stuff?” Jurina laughed.

“Yeah,” the younger of the two could imagine the other girl rolling her eyes at the question. “I was bored and I got kind of interested in those two.”

Jurina kept her mouth shut as she started wondering; why in the world Karomuwi was stating that she was interested. There should be no particular reason that she should be, since she hasn’t even met the two. As she continued to wonder about the reason why, Karomuwi stopped her laughing with a halt and cleared her throat, asking seriously.

“Hey, did you know?”

“What?” Jurina asked.

“Those two aren’t really blood-related.”

“…”

“Jurina?” Karomuwi called her name, thinking that she has hanged up on her.

“Wait…” Jurina’s voice trailed off as the same time that the older girl heaved a sigh of relief. “What?”

She has stopped walking, and was currently standing right behind the building of her classroom. Due to the fact that school has finished, not a sound was heard from the classroom located above her. It was a good thing though, since Jurina had a certain feeling that she would be talking loudly with the topic focused on the girl she was starting to warm up to.

Bzzzz~

“Hold on.” Jurina told Karomuwi when she felt the phone vibrating, telling her that another person was trying to call her.

Looking at the screen, she arched an eyebrow as the name of Akimoto Sayaka began to flash it. It was rare for the older Rappapa girl to call her, and Jurina found it weird since she was calling when she did nothing wrong. Wait… Jurina’s eyes widened in realization.

“Is she calling because she heard me cut class?!”

Jurina kept on staring at the flashing name, afraid to press the button to answer it. If she doesn’t answer it soon, Sayaka would surely flip and lecture her non-stop once she go back home. If she does, she’d hear the girl’s lecture earlier and probably be able to escape being humiliated in front of Rena.

The second option doesn’t seem bad.

And besides, this wasn’t her first time cutting class, so Sayaka would probably ask her about what she had done and lecture her for a bit before deciding to hang up. That thought made Jurina smile and immediately she told the informant that she was hanging up, to answer Sayaka’s call.

“Hell—” she started to say, only to be interrupted by the older girl’s urgent voice.

“—Jurina!” she cried. “Where are you?!”

Jurina looked around her to make sure that the older girl or any of the Akiba girls were around before answering the question that has been given to her. “School. Why?”

“School?” Sayaka asked with a voice that hinted her disbelief.

Jurina cleared her throat, wanting to make herself sound as confident as ever. “Yes, I AM in school.”

“Why?”

Sayaka mumbled a few incoherent words in the background, probably to the other Akiba girls, before speaking in a grave voice. “Then, why in the world aren’t you with Kumi and Anna?”

Shit. Jurina cursed herself mentally. She has totally forgotten the fact that those two girls have the same class as her. The bell has rang about fifteen minutes ago, and they were more likely to be on their way home. Biting her lower lip, she tried not to sound afraid of the truth being revealed by the two, about her cutting class to meet Rena.

“I…” her voice trailed off, with her mind getting occupied by the lies she was trying to form.

Fortunately for her, the older girl decided to exhale a heavy sigh and speak. “Forget about that! Go meet up with Mayuyu, and help the rest of us find those two!”

“Mayuyu?” Jurina raised a brow, wondering why in the world she has to meet up with the older girl, when she was just at home watching her anime.

“Isn’t she at home?” Jurina asked. “She doesn’t go to school anymore, remember?”

“Well, she wanted to go to school with the Yukirin and Rena earlier this morning.” Sayaka sighed, and Jurina could perfectly imagine the older girl massaging the temples of her head. “Go find the other two, since Mayuyu is most likely to be with them.”

“She’s not with them.” Jurina blurted out, completely remembering that not a sight of the girl was found in the forest.

“What?”

“I may have gone to Rena and Yukirin for some important matter to discuss.” Jurina told her, fidgeting right on the spot as she tried to tell the truth without sounding guilty. “Anyway!”

“I didn’t see Mayuyu with them.”

“Shit.” Sayaka mumbled, clearly enough for Jurina to hear.

The cursing the older girl did, when she rarely does unless trouble came up, perked the younger girl’s interest, making her ask “What’s going on?”

Sayaka started to say something, but was definitely unheard by the younger girl as static noises started to arise at the very moment. Putting the phone as close as possible next to her hear, she tried to hear the words that the older girl was trying to say, which was only covered up by the sound of the static.

“Sayaka, hello?” she checked the screen of the phone, making sure that the call was still ongoing, even though she could practically hear nothing being spoken by the older girl.

“Hello?” Jurina would open her mouth to speak every once in a while, before keeping her mouth shut to try and listen to any voices coming from the older girl.

“Find…*shhiick* Ma*shhiick*yu.” The older girl said loudly and clearly enough to say through the static noises.

Sighing, Jurina then flipped the phone close and placed both of her hands on her hips before looking up as a drop of water fell on her nose. The sky was no longer as bright nor shiny as before, and now had huge grey clouds towering high above, looking ready enough to let down liters of water.

Deciding not to let herself get caught up in the rain, she headed for the pavement heading for the college campus with a shelter right above it. Her surroundings were covered up by the practically opaque curtain of rain, making it impossible to see what she had passed.

A few minutes passed by, and Jurina has finally reached the main gate separating the college campus from the high school grounds. The only unfortunate thing that Jurina had to do was to run out into the open and open the gate, without a shelter protecting her from the cold rain.

Clicking her tongue in annoyance, she silently cursed the rain’s bad timing before lunging out at the gate. The cold rain pierced through her soft skin, bringing slightly painful blows to it. The powerful wind that decided to continuously blow at her at the same time was especially not helping, since it kept the rain on hitting against her face.

Fortunately, her efforts of reaching the gate were not in vain and she was able to at least grab the handle, despite the current weather that seemed to be in favor of making things difficult for the teenage girl. She heaved a sigh of relief and pulled to unlock the gate, only to find out that it didn’t budge due to the heavy lock on it.

“Oh, come on!” she cried, kicking the gate angrily.

She really had no time to pick locks, especially in this type of weather. Reaching out for her uniform’s secret pocket, specially designed by Tomochin to hide all the weapons that she decided to bring into the school, she tried to get the gun she had brought. Of course, Sayaka and Kiyoto had no idea.

“Where in the world did I put it.” She mumbled to herself, whilst continuously rummaging through the wet fabric of her pocket to find the gun that she’d use to break the gate’s lock.

However, after minutes of being unable to find it in her pocket, she smacked her forehead as realization came upon her. She cursed once again under her breath, kicking the lock of the gate as her anger refused to dissipate even with the cold icy rain hitting her continuously.

“I can’t believe I left it in the forest!” she sighed in annoyance.

Running her hands through her wet hair, she then sighed and looked up. The wall surrounding the gate was made out of cement, but Jurina has some experience in climbing one no matter how steep it was. However, with the rain and wind going in, it would most likely keep her from getting on the other side.

“I hate this gate.” She mumbled, before walking back to the shelter.

An idea formed inside her head, but she wasn’t keen on doing it since it would mean that she could get a bone dislocated or broken, in the worst scenario. Clicking her tongue the moment she was underneath the shelter, she took a deep breath and turned around.

Rubbing her shoes against the slightly wet floor, she tried to gain as much friction as possible and remove the water underneath her shoes. When she started feeling the heat made by the rubbing, she wiped her hands onto her skirt to dry it even just a bit.

“Okay,” she said, taking a deep breath as she focused on the wall. “Go!”

Running as fast as she could, she headed towards the wall and jumped when she was several inches away. The moment she jumped, she felt her body collide against the wall hard enough to knock out the air out of her, and winced in pain.

Her hands shot right up to try and get a hold on the hedge, only to get a grip right on the edge. Her fingers were not on the top as she had planned, and it wasn’t soon when she fell down onto the ground with a loud thud. A pained groan emitted out of her mouth as she felt the impact her butt made with the ground.

“I hate this wall.” She groaned, glaring in pain at the wall that stood in front of her.

Turning to the side, she tried to get up even though her butt felt like it has been slapped by a whip hundreds of times. The left cheek of her butt was numbed in pain, while the right one was feeling the pressure she was putting on her leg as she limped to the dry area once more.

“I. Hate. This.” She growled, enunciating each and every word.

The pain made her legs weak, and the cold rain has managed to numb her body. It would be impossible to try and doing the same thing over again, with the possibility of having the incident occurring over again. However, Matsui Jurina was known as the girl who never backs down no matter whatever pain she was feeling.

Physically or Emotionally.

Knowing that the pain she was currently feeling wasn't the worse one she has ever felt, she took a deep breath and stared at the wall that stood right in front of her, almost looking like it was mocking her with the way the rain kept on dripping from its surface.

“You!” she cried at the wall, pointing her finger at it. “I’ll overcome you, you mocking wall!”

Rubbing her shoes against the floor once more, she stared hard in front of her and flicked her wrists repeatedly. There was no way she’d let that wall mock her silently in her mind, by falling down onto the ground and groaning in pain once more.

Leaning forward, she started dashing at the wall with so much speed that she actually thought she’d crash against it even if she jumped. Deciding not to let the fear of feeling a slight pain, she jumped and reached her hands as high as she could, stretching her body from limb to limb.

Her fingers managed to grab the other side of the wall, making her smirk and kick the wall as she felt triumph run through her veins. Not wanting to lose the momentum she has, she started kicking the wall once more and climbed up to the surface, before jumping off and landing on the college ground.

“Now…” she rubbed her hands after kicking the wall several times, running towards the direction of the main building. “…Time to find out where the cyborg is.”

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Flipping the phone close, she placed it on the surface of the table and lowered her head as she exhaled a tired sigh out of her mouth. Someone placed an understanding hand on her right shoulder, squeezing it with the owner hoping that it would at least comfort the girl.

Sayaka sighed heavily once more before turning her head to the owner of the hand, and gave a weak smile. The younger girl behind her smiled back and pulled a chair for Sayaka to sit on, pushing her gently as she motioned for someone else to get her a glass of water.

“Where’s Takamina?” she asked Tomo~mi, the owner of the hand.

The said girl sighed, before motioning to the other side of the room with a sad look. “Takamina’s calling everyone she knows.”

Sayaka sighed again, burying her face into both of hands. It has been several minutes since that certain call, and she couldn’t stop herself from feeling extremely anxious with how the younger girl on the other side of the room, was acting.

Looking up from her hands, she turned and stood up to walk towards Takamina. The girl was sitting on the couch in the living room with her whole face buried into her hands, sighing every once in a while. The black-haired turned to the other girl sitting on the couch, and was given a shake of the head.

“Takamina…” Sayaka started to say, before sitting down next to the said girl and placing a hand on her shoulder just like how Tomo~mi did to her a minute ago. “Don’t blame yourself.”

Takamina looked up at her, with a tear-streaked face that made Acchan’s heart ache. “I-I should have noticed that she wasn’t around.”

“It’s not your fault, Minami.” Acchan told her, as she hugged the sobbing girl.

Takamina leaned her head onto the taller girl’s shoulder and tried to stifle her sobs. “What’s going to happen to Meetan?”

“Shh.” Acchan shushed her sobs by placing a finger on the girl’s lips, and hugging her tighter. “Don’t blame yourself.”

Flashback

Everyone exited out of the library with a smile on their faces, finished with writing their own wills due to the reason that they had completely forgotten about waking a certain Matsui. The session that has occurred in the library was better than what they had expected, filled with laughter and jokes.

Just then, the ringing of a phone caused everyone to turn to the owner and keep their mouth shut as Sayaka started to speak.

“Hello?”

Silence.

The look on Sayaka’s face was indescribable, a mixture of shock and calm expressions. Everyone tried to breathe silently, wanting to listen to the voice that made the smile on the girl’s face disappear almost instantly. Seconds passed, and it wasn’t soon when the girl finally brought down the phone and flipped it close.

“Sayaka?” Takamina asked the moment the said girl started running to the end of the hallway.

Everyone looked at each other, wondering what the girl planned on doing before running to where Sayaka was currently standing. As they neared the black-haired girl, they saw her hand tremble as it reached out to touch the knob of the door.

“Sayaka, what’s going on?” Yuko asked when she managed to reach the said girl before the others.

The black-haired did not utter a word, and entered the room slowly. Following her inside, the rest of the girls glanced at each other in worry as they started thinking about the scene they might see. After all, the room belonged to the two Consiglieres of the Akiba Family, who were both known to be doing indecent things in broad daylight.

“What the…” everyone mumbled under their breaths, as they came into a room that looked nothing like before.

The curtains that used to cover the windows were torn apart in several directions, with holes probably made by bullets evident on it. The bed that was in the middle of the room was covered in blood, with several pieces of cotton from the pillows on top of it.

The chairs were missing a leg or two, while the carpet had scattered lying on it. Along with the bullets, lay shards of broken glass that probably came from the window that had sharp broken glass hanging on it. It was obvious that someone entered the room from the outside and exited through the window, with how a few of the broken glass could be found outside.

“No.” Sayaka breathed out, dropping the phone onto the ground in shock.

Looking around her, she started to shout for the two Consiglieres. She called their name several times, and even checked the bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. Finding the whole room empty, she kicked the bullets on the ground and cursed out loud.

“How can something like this happen without us hearing it?” Yuko muttered to herself, as she squatted to the ground and picked up a bullet.

Haruna stood next to her, carefully inspecting the room without even making a move as she spoke out loud. “The damage shows how much of a fight occurred.”

“We should have at least be able to hear the gun shots.” Tomochin stated, kicking the shards aside in case something important could be seen.

“Unless…” Takamina squinted her eyes as she inspected the bullet she picked up. “…they used a silencer.”

“This surely can’t be an assassination.” Acchan pointed out.

Pointing at the bed covered in blood, she then added. “They’ve been kidnapped.”

“Sae?” Sayaka called out as she picked up a device as small as a pin, wanting to ask the girl who specialized in making devices, what it was.

When the energetic girl’s voice wasn’t heard, Sayaka frowned and called out the girl’s name once more. Everyone turned to see whether the girl was in the opened bathroom or walk-in wardrobe, only to find it both empty. Tomo~mi’s eyes suddenly widened in realization, and she fished out her phone from her pocket.

“She didn’t come back home.” Tomo~mi informed everyone in the room.

Showing everyone the message on her screen, she then spoke. “She told me that she’d stay out.”

“What about Miichan?” Takamina asked, suddenly noticing that the girl who shared the same first name as her couldn’t be found.

She turned to Mariko, who just shrugged back in response. “She said that she’d go check out on Sae.”

“When did she leave?”

“Last night, while Rena was cooking for Jurina.” Mariko told her.

Takamina scoffed to herself. “Typical of Miichan to escape Rena’s cooking.”

“Did she call you after that?” Sayaka asked, standing up as she flipped her phone open to try and call Sae.

Mariko shook her head. “No.”

“Go call Rena and the young ones.” Takamina ordered, sighing as she stood up from the ground.

“I can’t.” Tomochin replied instantly, while putting the phone near her ear. “All of them have their phone switched off.”

“Try Jurina’s.” Sayaka told her, as she started dialing Sae’s number once more.

Tomochin sighed. “Her phone is either off or she has no signal.”

“Why now of all times?” Sayaka growled, annoyed that even the young girl who normally had her phone on was not answering.

It couldn’t be true. The person who called her couldn’t be saying the truth. There’s no way that Maachan and Meetan could be taken that easily. There’s no way they could have lost in a fight, and gotten themselves kidnapped. Those two were one of the best fighters in the Mafia, and to be kidnapped would only mean that they were against someone who was powerful.

Seeing how Sayaka was being quiet, Takamina turned to the others and started barking orders. She pointed at the scattered bullets on the ground and ordered the KojiYuu pair to look for any fingerprints on it in the lab. Turning to the W Tomo pair, she ordered them to start searching for any clues that could have been left in the room.

“The rest of you,” she said, the moment the two pairs have left the room to gather their equipment. “Try and track down Sae and Miichan.”

“How will we do that?” Mariko asked.

Takamina pointed at her phone. “Track down their phones.”

“Alright.” Mariko nodded before walking out of the bedroom, to go to the computer room to start on the order given to her.

“Sayaka,” Takamina turned to the said girl, while Acchan checked the window for any small piece of clothing left by the kidnapper. “We’ll find them.”

“I’m worried, Takamina.” The black-haired confessed, sighing as she did.

Turning, she massaged the temples of her head. “There’s a family out there, wanting to kill us.”

“They killed your friend and Royal member.”

Takamina nodded in acknowledgement. “Now, they’ve kidnapped our Consiglieres.”

“And we have no idea which Family did.” Sayaka sighed.

The two sat down on the area where not so many glasses lay. The problems have been pouring onto them, and it hasn’t even been a month when they started living together. Their Family members tried to kill each other, which was a sign of a possible internal division.

“Who called you, anyway?” Takamina asked, pointing at the phone that Sayaka held in hand.

Sayaka shrugged and tossed her the phone. “It was an unknown number. And the voice sounded like a girl’s.”

“You’ve never heard the voice before?” Takamina asked, as she started scrolling down the call log to see if there was any possible way to call the person back.

Sayaka shook her head and sighed. “Nope, that’s the first time I heard that girl’s voice.”

“You sure?” Takamina asked once again, hoping that it would somehow trigger a memory.

But the taller girl just nodded in reply. “I’m sure, alright.”

Both of them sighed in unison and was about to take a sit on one of the couches, until Acchan spoke. She called for both of them while holding something shining in her hand, making the other two walk over to her. Handing the shiny object to Takamina, she pointed at the window.

“I found it by the window, underneath some shards of glass.” She informed the two.

Takamina inspected the shiny object, which was in fact a badge. Turning it whilst tilting her head to the side several times, she tried to figure out where she has seen the insignia before as something nagged at the back of her head.

“Does it look familiar, Takamina?” Sayaka asked, noticing the said girl sighing to herself continuously while furrowing her eyebrows together.

Takamina nodded at her, without her gaze leaving the badge that was shaped as a red flower. “This MJ…”

“It looks extremely familiar.” She sighed, scratching the back of her head.

Sayaka motioned for her to pass her the red badge and took out her phone to dial a person’s number. However, seconds turned into minutes, and the call was not picked up whilst a girl’s voice was speaking about being involve in work and unable to answer immediately.

Sayaka clicked her tongue as she put the phone back into her pocket. “She’s not answering.”

“Who were you calling?” Acchan and Takamina asked at the same time.

Sayaka sighed. “A trust-worthy friend.”

“Is it Rin?” Acchan asked, making Sayaka nod in reply.

Sighing, Sayaka decided to go to where Mariko was and have the badge’s owner located immediately. Now that she was carefully looking at it, she couldn’t help but feel a nostalgic feeling come across her. Random images of the same insignia flashed in her mind, yet she was still unable to put a finger into it.

End of Flashback

To Be Continued…

The two Consiglieres have been kidnapped.
Two of the Royal girls have yet to return home!
Kuumin and Anna have their phones off, and still haven’t gone home.
Has a new enemy appeared? Or are they an old Family out for blood?

What will happen, now that the two strong Consiglieres have been kidnapped?
And when will this author who keeps on asking you all these questions update the next chapter?

Hey guys, school is starting in a week or two. Which means that I won’t be able to update normally. I would also like to apologize for having such a delay, but its due to the lack of inspiration and extreme procrastination. I would like to thank flameeyes for inspiring me, and making me update. Thank you~ :kneelbow: Anyway, this would probably be my last update for the month…And would probably update in three to four weeks. It depends on how much inspiration and people wanting me to write an update. I’ll try to comment on your fics whenever I can!

So enough of my blabbering~!

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye::byebye:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 22 PART II [05/23]
« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2012, 05:12:08 PM »
Meh first!!! It's so long!!!gya!!! Gomawo hime-sama!!! :D

At last i finished reading this chapter. LOL

FYI i was laughing like a crazy yesterday when i read about their cooking time. LOL
Seriously they need to learn.. and tomochin. LOL the no taste queen. LOL but it's kinda cruel that chiyuu gives small rocks to them..
It's so wrong. LOL

And jurina. LOL so competitive even if her enemy is a wall and gates. LOL

and what actually happened to them?! Uwah!!! Maachan!!! #didn'tcareboutmeetan

And rin-chan? *smirk i think i know what you did there. Hohoho

So the crest is majisuka gakuen emblem? :3

And are you trying to make yukirena? Since you make yuki and rena aren't blood related?
But i love wmatsui more in thiss fic. LOL

Whatever, ilovethisupdatesomuchiloveyouhimesama LOL
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:08:45 PM by bochang »
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2012, 08:36:42 PM »
 :banghead: Waaaaaaaaaa!
What is going on?! There were so many surprises and at first it was funny as *ELL with Jurina eating Renas spicy food.
But people are kidnapped! And the 2 strongest too! And where are the rest of the family?!
AND! Yuki&Rena aren't really related?! I knew it something fishy about them especially Yukirin seems to adore Rena so much.

:dizzy: I'm feeling dizzy well karo-chan I'm glad that I've already graduated exams are sure making your head spinning.
Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #274 on: May 24, 2012, 12:29:17 AM »
Finally you update !!!!  :ding:
And yes I read in two days all the chapters, your fanfic it's not boring, it's excelent  :luvluv1:
Poor Jurina eating extreme spicy food.  :on lol:
But the conglieres being caught by another family surprise me  :mon scare:

It's okay I'll waiting patiently for the next chapters and good lucky with school ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: May 24, 2012, 06:30:42 AM »
goodjob.. but i wanna see more atsumina :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: May 24, 2012, 10:14:06 AM »
OMG!!!! What a bad situation they are in!!!!
By the way, I agree with Anna. Love seems make people do crazy things lol
The Tomotomo are so cute~

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #277 on: May 24, 2012, 02:49:07 PM »
Where's mayuyu?
hope she's fine...
but i smell something bad abaou mayuyu...

~yukirin~ dont let your mayuyu alone...

and about anna and kumi i think they just run from detention (my bad english came again)
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!
« Reply #278 on: May 29, 2012, 06:27:14 AM »
IT IS WORTHY TO WAIT!!!!!!

:wriggly: :mon inluv: :mon angel: :mon inluv: :wriggly:

well yeah!...it is worthy to wait!!!
 :nya: :shy2: :shy1: :shy2: :nya:
arghhhhh!!!!......men.....
 :mon lovelaff: :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff:
I can't wait you to UPdate.....

another....twist in this story.......hell
yeah!....another family involved!!!!
I can't wait what well happen and to know what happen in the two Consiglieres
:mon inluv: :pen_cry: :mon inluv:
oh!......holy crap I can't wait!!!!!
but as you said there are weeks or few days....to go
when school is starting again....well same as me.....
So I wait PATIENTLY!!!
 :mon whimper:
well that's all ^_^

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

take care always and keep UP YOUR GOOD WORK!!!!
 :note: :cat: :pen_wave: :cat: :note:

FLAMEEYES!....

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #279 on: May 31, 2012, 07:28:21 PM »
RenaJuri scene is just  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and at the same time  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and even  :nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous

Well, that's what love is after all  :nervous :nervous

But then.... You made this soooo dark...  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'll be waiting for the continuation!!! Take your time!!!  :bow:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:22:23 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Nanairo no Ashita ~brand new beat~