JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - I`m in Heaven

Author Topic: Ohayou's Fanfics Collection~ !!RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!! [4/16]  (Read 152367 times)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Intriguing, so there's two options, just two however. :lol:
I find RenAirin good right now, I mean Jurina is being pretty cold, so I can't say I like how WMatsui is going now, but mah, tensions are better to make things spicy, should I say it might turn into sexual tension? Mah, I'll wait what happens. Though RenAirin actually got me because Airin is so cute, my heart just went doki doki over the paper map she drew, so sweet and cute! :heart:

JuriChuri also appears here, but as close friends, I wonder what always happens with Churi, hope she's fine.

Hmm, RenaChuri seems nice, though its rare to see them talking. :lol:

YukiRena is pretty much the only AKB member I know that Rena's paired up to be honest. I don't know if I'm ignorant or just because I don't see it though... :sweatdrop: Also, it maybe because their both the famous Gekikara captain and ace tandem and because of their roles as Black and Gekikara in Majisuka.

If it isn't obvious though from my sig, then I'll say this, I'm quite a shipper of that pairing, but that doesn't stop me from shipping RenAirin, WMatsui or RenaChuri and I'm telling you, I like where this story is going so continue it! :lol: XD

Thanks for the update! :cathappy:
You should do your project you know... I know its a hassle because I've been through it, and I'm actually thankful that I already graduated this year, at least I don't have to worry about projects now, just a few files and documents for college though... :sweatdrop:

(This is the forth time I became a page topper...why is this happening? My comment is so unworthy of being a page topper.... :catglare: )
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
After seeing a new update for this thread...I can no longer ignore the nagging feeling at the back of my mind. :kneelbow: I'm so sorry Ohayou-san! I was so lazy to even try and write a comment, when you're one of my TOP #2 Authors! I'm sorry! :kneelbow: I shall stop being a lurker! I PROMISE!

First of all, I want to thank yo u for writing stories about my OTP! And I also want to thank you for writing SKE girls into it! SKE fics are so rare!  :cry: :cry: Anyway, comments for the fics!

I did it again: Why must Juri-chan feel jealous of Airin~? (though it's because Rena-chan is so cute~ And pretty~ And kind~ And... :nervous I'm gonna shut up now.  :lol:) It's a bit short, but it made me crave for the next update, which you fortunately updated quickly~! (or was it because I read it late?  XD)

Time to give up: This were my thoughts as I read it.... WHY?!?!?!?! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP ON MY OSHIMEN!!  :angry: Please don't break my W Matsui  :cry: :cry: :cry:

For Now: Aww~ I like Rena making Juri-chan want more of her chu chu chu chu~ (hahah  :lol:) Rena-chan is such a teaser~  And that's right Juri-chan! DO NOT GIVE UP ON HER! EVER!!!! Or I will stop shipping W MATSUI~! (that's a joke! Don't kill me! :bleed eyes: I will never stop shipping W Matsui!)

I Love You Too Much: Go Rena-chan! Go to your Juri-chan! And NO!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO W MATSUI IF JURI-CHAN LEAVES AND GRADUATES?!??!!?!?  :angry:  :cry: :angry: :cry: But I don't want Juri-chan to experience all those. ARGH!!! Why must you tear me apart?!

SKE A.G.P.S Ooohh~~~!!!  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: SKE fic~ :kneelbow: Arigatou!!! Now my wish has come true~!  :inlove: And I suspect the relationship to be like in Katamoi Finally~! HOORAY~!

Rena-chan.... I'm so happy!

Juri-chan!!! W MATSUI~!

Churi-chan! RABU Triangle!

Airin~! RABU SQUARE !!!

OHAYOU-sama! (I shall call you that and you won't be able to change it!  :P) I thank you from the deepest level (filled with nothing but darkness and has a shining light because of Rena-chan) of my heart! I adore, no, LOVE your FICS! Please keep feeding my heart with your fics! I will keep, and SHALL KEEP reading them OVER AND OVER AGAIN!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

It does not matter who Rena-chan ends up with! As long as she is happy! And they're fighting over her!  :lol:

I do apologize for the exaggerated fan-girling. I'm just so happy you wrote a fic that includes Rena-chan~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Cool I can learn to know the SKE better with you fic ^^

Offline dukkong

• ecchi
  • ねえ, 怒ってる?
Thanks for the update :) Ah the two of them are both more famous anime. They are very popular Yuri series too so you can find Eng sub almost everywhere for example here http://www.gogoanime.com/category/strawberry-panic
I personally like Strawberry Panic more (it talks about a boarding school too just like in your story :D) but Maria sama ga miteru is much more famous in Japan it seems. Personally I like any Rena ship equally so I wouldn't mind if it turn out either way but I definitely expect interesting twist if it's going to be a WMatsui at this rate :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:22:42 AM by dukkong »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Yeah I totally figured WMatsui were gonna be roomates. XD

JuriChuri friendship is pretty cute and I like this small direction with RenAirin.

I definitely want more.

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
ooooh! i had a feeling rena's roommate was gonna be jurina :P jurina will forever be popular being how cool she is haha
she will definitely be captivated by renas charm and beauty soon enough and then churis gonna be all jealous!
awww renairin is just so cute and adorable  :D

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
its like rena pairing its airin....not Jurina... :P and Jurina its the 3rd person....in this love triangel :inlove:

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
I like the theme and I couldnt stop imagining things hahahaha sorry about that! I was an otaku before joing this crazy 48 fandom. All-girls school are awesome and plus it's a love triangle too!.  :thumbsup

Kana-chan is cute. Are you going to pair her up with someone? Akisun  :twisted: add more trolls, lolis, team baka and etc. Man...I love SKE.

Chibi Airin~ *dies* I wonder if this ends with wmatsui, Airin and Churi are going to be...together? 'cause these two are dorks  XD

Woah, we're in the same year and yeah I know how it feels to have a lot of projects and stuffs especially when you're going to sit for a big exams.  :sweatdrop:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
This story is going to be revolving mainly around a love triangle between Rena, Airin, Jurina. And maybe Churi would come in at some point, I dunno, just an idea.  :lol: Anyway, as you can see, this is mainly going to be an SKE based fanfic, but MAYBE I'll add some AKB in later? Or maybe not, I dunno, depends on what you guys want, I guess. BUT! That will be decided later.
Yes! Finally you executed your 'love triangle' idea. Ureshii~ :D :D
And I do hope it's full-SKE. Assuming you're fully into SKE, I also expect this fic could be extra reference (aside of Hatake-san's SKE OS') for me to learn more about the SKE girls.

Should I continue?
Why do you even ask about it? :lol: Please keep writing this piece.

I would be happy waiting for the upcoming chapters, ohayou-san! :thumbsup
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 02:28:33 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
>>Sieka
Ah~ Majisuka~ I've only seen the second season, never seen the first one.
Only a small scene of Black and Gekikara so I can't really say I know much about the pair.
Maybe I should watch the first season too huh?
Hmm....

>>karomuwi
Ah, thank you, karomuwi-san. It's okay if you get too lazy to comment, I feel like that all the time xD But I'm glad you commented! Thank you very much!
And I'm your top #2 authors? Really? I.... I.... jasoi;eh;wagb;ej *tears* Wow... Thank you! But really... I don't deserve that spot~

Lol at "RABU SQUARE" xD Now THAT would be hard to write bwahahaha~ wasn't my intention to write a love square though.

And ohayou-sama??? No no no no no, just ohayou is fine. Or you can call me, you, or oi, or you girl! Or something, but please, not ohayou-sama... makes me feel......
Ah! It makes me feel like there's distance between the two of us~ (Does that line sound familiar to you in anyway? Muahahaha)

And really, thank you thank you thank you so much for being bothered to comment.
Getting over that laziness is really hard, I know for a fact because I still haven't gotten over that yet to go comment on some of the fics that I read xD

>>dukkong
Ah, thank you for the link! I might go check it out when I have freetime once I finish my project.
They really do sound interesting~
And maybe I can develope some new ideas from the two anime (^^)

>>Spicy Sapphire
You want Kanakana to be paired with someone?
Hmm... I dunno who she can be paired up with though... But I'll keep that idea in mind (^^)

And seriously, how can you focus those projects!? It's almost impossible for me~

>>aruka
It will be full-SKE, or maybe occasional AKB girls dropping down for a visit, I dunno~ That's just an idea.
And yes, I'm much more into SKE than I am in AKB BUT! Unfortunately, I seems to know more about AKB than SKE....
Probably because more AKB programs are subbed online than SKE... Ah~ I dunno~

>>Everyone
Thank you everyone for their comments! You know, I have a habit of checking my emails on my iPod each morning when I wake up. And every morning when I wake up, and see all these comments, I feel really happy and energized for the day!
You guys are the best! Thank you! Thank you very much!

Anyway! NEXT CHAPTER! Now, characters introduction are starting to come in (^^)
And I try to make it so that the characters have similar personalities as their real life person, but it's a bit hard, since I really don't know about them too much.
BUT! I did my best, and hey, this story isn't based on reality anyway lol xD so I guess it's okay for the characters to differ a bit right?

Anyway, enjoy!

“I still can’t believe you get to share a room with THE Jurina! You have no idea how many girls will die just to be in your position for one night!” Kanako said for the nth time since the three left Rena’s room.

Rena shook her head and mumbled, “I seriously don’t see what’s so good about that girl. Why does everyone like her so much? She’s is so rude, and I’m older than her, can’t she at least show me some respect and say please?”

“That’s because she doesn’t know you well enough yet. Give her some time. Trust me, I am confident to say that you are probably the cutest girl in this entire school. Jurina WILL be nice to you. She’s always nice to cute girls! She has like, this soft spot for cute girls. I dunno.” Kanako scratched the back of her head as she explained.

“And the sexiest too...” Rena heard Airi mumbled. She looked at the girl in surprise as did Kanako. After realizing the other two had stopped talking, Airi looked up and found two pair of eyes staring at her. She blinked at them innocently, “Why are you guys staring at me?”

Kanako couldn’t hold in her surprise and almost jumped up and down as she spoke. “You just said Rena was the sexiest girl in the school!” It was so rare for Airi, who was famous in the school for being the shyest, to express her opinion. Especially ones about other people. And to express such an opinion directly! Kanako grinned at the now blushing girl.

Airi looked away and gave a small nervous laugh, “Ehehehe... did I just think outloud? Ehehehe...” She covered her pink face with her hands and quickly changed the topic, “Shouldn’t we get to the dining hall now? The seats are going to be filled up soon.” With that, she quickly walked on with her hands still covering her face, leaving the grinning girl and the taller surprised girl behind.

Rena looked at Airi’s face from the reflection on the window as she followed her to the dining hall. She was rubbing her cheeks with her hands, almost looked like Airi was trying to rub something off her face, or keep her face warm. Rena just smiled at the action. She didn’t want to ask Airi why she was doing it, fearing that the girl will stop. Because honestly, Rena want to keep seeing Airi acting like this. And there was only one reason why. Because Rena has never seen anyone act so cute before and she definitely liked seeing it.

As the three walked, Rena kept looking at Airi’s face each time the three walks past a window while Kanako refused to let the topic dropped and kept repeating to herself, “I still can’t believe you said outloud, in front of Rena, that you think she’s sexy. Gosh you really are a pervert, Airin.” Airi didn’t reply and just kept walking forward while rubbing her face even more. Airi really hoped that she could just rub away this burning feeling on her face.

After walking down a small spiral staircase, Rena found herself looking at a giant double door down the hallway on the right. “That’s the dining hall, we’re nearly there.” Kanako said as she pointed at the door that Rena was staring at. “Now, prepare yourself for chaos.” She said as she opened the giant door that led to the dining room.

Rena looked at Kanko with a counfused look. How can there chaos in this school? Everything is so neat and quiet and in order. She turned and looked into the hall and gasped in surprised at the sight in front of her. Unlike what she had in mind of the girls sitting in front of the table eating with high class table manners quietly, the entire hall was filled with laughter of the girls. What surprised Rena as well was the amount of students of the school. During the school day, the school campus was so big and the school hall way was so wide and long, it didn’t felt like there was a lot of students when Rena walked around. But now that she looked into the hall where all the students of the school had gathered, she finally realized just exactly how popular this school really is.

“Rena! Over here! C’mon! What are you doing still standing there?” Kanako waved Rena over from one of the lines inside the dining hall, right outside the kitchen counter. The two girls appeared to have left Rena behind as she admired the school. Kanako was in line while Airi went off to find them a table. Rena slipped into the empty spot in the line behind Kanako.

Rena examined the food closely as she got closer to the kitchen counter, where all the food trays were laid out neatly. The food looked incredibly delicious, and as if to make everything look even tastier, the cutleries provided were all luxuriously decorated. Kanako took one tray and Rena grabbed two. Kanako looked at her with a questioning face and Rena smiled, “One for Airi-san.” Calling the girl by her first name now that Rena felt slightly closer to the girls. Kanako nodded and walked towards Airi who was waving at them, standing next to an empty table.

Kanako placed her tray on the table and quickly slipped into her seat. Rena placed one tray in front of her and handed Airi the other tray. Airi thanked her and took the tray. Rena felt Airi froze when the two of their hands accidentally made contact with each other. Airi quickly pulled the tray away and placed it on the table. Still refusing to look at Rena in the eyes, the girl sat down and focused on gaze at the food in front of her. Rena could see Airi’s face turning into a shade of pink again. Rena studied Airi’s face for a few seconds, trying to figure out why Airi kept blushing, but then gave up when she realized that her dinner was slightly more important at the moment.

The girls were almost half way through their dinner when another girl sat herself in the empty seat next to Airi. “Mafhanaa!” Kanako called the new comer’s name while chewing on some food.

The head girl gave Kanako a light slap on the head, “Don’t talk with your mouth full.” She then turned to Airi and said in a welcoming voice, “Now this is a rare occasion. What brought you here today, Airin? You usually prefer to eat by yourself don’t you?” Airi stopped eating and looked up at the head girl. She thought for a while, then without replying, Airi returned back to her food as she started to feel her cheeks burning up again.

After swallowing the food, Kanako very eagerly pointed to Airi and almost shouted, “Airi thinks Rena is the sexiest girl in the school! Can you believe that?! And she actually said that outloud in front of Rena!” Masana stared at Airi in surprised at first but then she looked at Rena, who suddenly stared intensely at her food, and back at Airi then nodded to no one in particular as she started stabbing at her food, with what seemed to Rena like an understanding look on her face as she pursued the previous questions no further.

“So, Rena, how was the unpacking? You still need help?” Masana asked as she poked a meat ball into her mouth.

Rena shook her head, “It’s okay, Masana-san, I got it sorted. There wasn’t a lot of things to unpack.”

Masana nodded and took a bite of the spaghetti then almost choke as Kanako jumped up and down excitedly in her chair and said this time, pointing at Rena, “Rena is sharing a room with Jurina! The Jurina! THE famous Jurina!”

The head girl cleared her throat and wiped some sauce away from the corner of her lips.“Really?” Masana asked, turning her attention back to Rena. Rena nodded. “How do you find Jurina? You like her as a roommate? I can arrange for a room change if you don’t like her.”

Rena thought for a while. Should she tell the head girl that Jurina is treating her really coldly even though she has never done anything to the girl? And should she tell her how Jurina doesn’t seem very happy at her arrival into her room? But then Rena thought back to what Kanako said about Jurina earlier,

‘That’s because she doesn’t know you well enough yet. Give her some time.’

She gave a smile to the head girl and said, “Jurina is fine. But I think I still need time to get used to sharing a room with a stranger.” Masana nodded and went back to her food.

Rena finished her food first out of the four girls. Not wanting to leave yet, she looked around the hall and studied her fellow students. A group of girls caught her attention. The girls were sitting on a nearly empty table and just chatting, their food placed aside. The food were left untouched. What Rena found weird was that none of the standing girls near that table had any intention to sit down there.

Seeing Rena’s attention on that particular empty table, Masana decided to give her a small explanation. “No other girls sit there because that table is Jurina’s. The girls sitting there are her friends.”

“Jurina’s? But, isn’t these tables for everyone?” Rena asked. She felt slightly sorry for the girls that had to stand because Rena knows how annoying it is to have to eat a tray of food standing up.

The head girl laughed, “Yeah, it is. But for some reason, the girls at this school here just decided that no one should touch that table. And considering the fact that Kuumin and Mizuki always gets here first, no one really gets a chance to take that table first even if they wanted to sit there.”

Rena looked at the girls, trying to decided which one was which. Masana smiled at her, “Ah, let me give you a small introduction about those girls.” Rena thanked her and listened closely as the girl gave her introduction.

“You see that girl wearing her long black hair down sitting on the table?” Masana pointed to the girl, Rena nodded. “That’s Yagami Kumi. Everyone calls her Kuumin. She’s a close friend of Jurina, they came to the school together. Kuumin is a really good dancer and she’s really funny too, she’s pretty popular with the girls here as well. Heaps of girls falls for her, but she’s already taken so, the girls learned to stay back a bit compared to Jurina. She’s probably the friendliest and the only girl who are quite open to friendship from anyone in Jurina’s group, like, she’s not closed to only being friends with the girls around Jurina’s social circle.”

Rena nodded and looked at the introduced girl. She knew the head girl was right about her being the friendliest. Kumi seemed the easiest to approach, with her kind face and smile. Rena thought about who was the lucky person that got Kumi, but then focused back to Masana as she continued. “The taller girl in front of her, that’s Kuwabara Mizuki. We just call her Mizuki. She is another friend of Jurina, probably the most athletic girl in here, she and Jurina are always competing for the first spot in the school athletics. Mizuki isn’t as easy to get along with as Kuumin for others, but if you know her and she knows you, she’s quite a nice girl. Really funny.” Rena looked at the girl and almost laughed when she saw Mizuki pull a monkey face at Kumi, making Kumi held her stomach trying to stop herself laughing.

“They’re always like that, the two girls, even when Jurina is here.” Masana explained as she finished her last bite of spaghetti. That line made Rena realized that Jurina actually wasn’t in the dining hall. “Now,” she set her tray aside and looked at Rena, “Would you like me to give you a background information on Jurina?” Rena thought for awhile, then nodded. Think to herself that maybe if she knew what kind of girl Jurina really was, she would be able to get alone with her better.

Kanako cried, “That’s not fair, Masanya! How come you never told me about Jurina when I ask you?”

Masana grinned, “Because you weren’t a new student then. Rena is, so I tell her. Feel free to listen.” Kanako immediately set aside her tray of food and looked at the head girl as she waited impatiently for the girl to begin. Even Airi, who had stayed quiet the whole dinner time, looked up from her food and showed an interest in where this conversation was leading.

Masana looked at the three girls and laughed, “Why are all three of you girls looking at me with those eyes? Why the sudden increase in interest? Anyway, so it all started last year, when Jurina came to this school along with Takayanagi Akane, also known as Churi, a childhood friend of Jurina. When Jurina started, she was already pretty popular as the girls around the school who seems to be attracted by her mature and boyish appearance.  Sporty, nice looking, nice smile, I don’t blame the girls to be attracted to her as even I felt like that for awhile when I first saw Jurina.”

The three girls looked at Masana with those I-can’t-believe-what-I-am-hearing eyes. She looked back at them and blinked, “What? She was really nice to me and that coolness that she gives out was...” Masana shook her head and went back to the topic, “ANYWAY! That was the past. Jurina’s popularity jumped sky high with that incident that happened last year.” Kanako and Airi nodded to themselves as they listened, remembering what happened.

Before Rena could ask them what happened, the door of the dining room swung open and the hall fell silent as they focused their attention onto the newcomers. Rena gasped at what she saw, as did some of the other girls around the hall.

Thinking out loud, Masana talked to no one in particular as the words slipped out of her lips, “Not again...”

Kanako too frowned and whispered, “Poor Churi...” Even Airi had sympathy shown all over her face as she looked at the door.

Rena looked around, everyone’s face was filled with surprise but at the same time, their face told Rena that this was not the first time they have seen something like this before. Rena thought to herself as she turned her gaze back at the two girls standing outside the door, “What happened...?”

OOOO what happened last year?
What did Rena see?
Who's standing outside the door?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ (^^)v

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Not much scene with BlackGeki in MG I, or more like, there wasn't any, just that their beside each other sometimes...but no interaction. The only hint I saw was from MG II, ep. 10 when Black visited Geki and ep 12 where Geki called Black happily. :lol:

Oh right, my interest got perked with dukkong's comment. Maria-sama ga Miteru is really good, can't say the same with Strawberry Panic! though...but yeah, that's pretty much the most prominent all girls school anime. If you want something else, there's always a lot of anime about yuri, something like mechas with priestesses, Kannazuki no Miko. If you want incest, try Candy Boy. If you want something slow, try Aoi Hana, or weird got-changed-into-a-girl moment, try Kashimashi. Sasameki Koto is also popular, well, its kinda frustrating to watch though. :lol:

I'd recommend mangas to you though, because it takes less time unlike with anime, buffing and downloading. The most popular yuri manga I've ever read and would recommend to you is Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, seriously, that manga is good, but its frustrating to follow in the past when it wasn't completed yet...the hell waits of at least one or two months off... :sweatdrop: (You'd understand why its frustrating when you read it.)

Anyways~

...Give Jurina a chance...hmm, would she really change? I have a feeling that she might and might not, but it depends though. If Rena were to go through with being friends with Churi and start an -everyone-should-be-equal- action here, then something might develop from them. I mean, seriously, the only possible option I can think of that Rena can take is the Churi route first, if she befriends Churi and protect her from the bullies, then she might get an opening for Jurina's route, that is if Jurina ever lets her get near Churi, or if Churi would decide to receive Rena as a friend cause' Airi's route is pretty much easy to go through, she's already giving out hints that she's interested in Rena, what with calling her the sexiest girl in school...and the drawn map and her cute actions......ahh, my heart is beating fast when I remember Airin's cuteness... :heart:

*coughs* I'm leading astray, now back to the story... If Rena does take some actions here, all the bullying would be centered on her though, what with her sharing a room with Jurina and if ever, because she's friends with Churi. Yep, I can see it...somehow. :sweatdrop: Makes me worried for Rena because I don't want her to get hurt or get bullied, but it might really happen, tsk, Churi had it bad...

I also think that the two girls in the door is an angry Jurina and bullied Churi, something must have happened to her before she came to the cafeteria...I hope it isn't something pride damaging, or else Jurina would lash out her anger. :( Don't want to see something bad...uwah.

But I think Rena should step up in the next chapter, if ever that it looks seriously bad. Crossing my fingers, hoping for the best, Rena do your best? :sweatdrop:

Anyways, thank you for the update! :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :bow: :bow:pls2 update soon.. need to know more

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
eeeh??? what happened...?? what happened...? waa im so curious... :cathappy:

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
airin called rena the sexiest girl in the school!  :twothumbs i give her two thumbs up for that :P
and she even came to eat dinner with rena instead of being a loner  :) she definitely is showing interest in rena  :thumbup
ooh i wonder whos kumi with ..hmmmmm

:O i wonder what happened to churi and what happened in jurinas past...if rena does stick up for churi and gets bullied as an aftermath then maybe airin will have the courage tol come to her rescue! lol (i wish) but it'll prob more be like jurina who comes to the rescue since everyone would be scared of angering her

thanks for the update !  :D

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I think I might start liking RenAiri after reading this. :love:

So, Airin is the shyest in school...eh~ really? :shocked That dork (just like Spicy Sapphire-san stated) ?
I could understand if she gets all pink in front of Rena, though she slightly brushed it off with her 'outloud praise'. But shy in front of other people too? :?

Ah, what am I mumbling? You know what... just brush off this little disbelief of mine as well. :grin: Shy Airin is superbly cute, and nothing can change that. :oops:

And quoting Rena too, “What happened...?” at the end. You have one more curious reader!

It will be full-SKE, or maybe occasional AKB girls dropping down for a visit, I dunno~ That's just an idea.
And yes, I'm much more into SKE than I am in AKB BUT! Unfortunately, I seems to know more about AKB than SKE....
Probably because more AKB programs are subbed online than SKE... Ah~ I dunno~
You're a bit (sorry~) hesitant, aren't you? Hehe... just go naturally with your flow. No worries, yow! :lol: Though I agree with the amount of subbed progs out there... we need more subbed SKE progs! :cry:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:47:55 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Then...uh What do you want me to call you? Ohayou-san? Ohachan? Youchan?  :D
Why is it that Ohayou-sama and Sieka-san are refusing to accept that they ARE great authors. -3-
You're too humble! I mean, you guys have written great BlackGeki fics and SKE fics that made me feel the pain they want readers to feel!  :twothumbs

Well, the RABU square is for you to make. ^^ I shall not force upon you a request you don't want to do. ^^ Ohayou-sama's works are already making me crave for more!

And hahah, yes. I do remember that line!

And no! I am not bothered at all! I mean, as a person who also writes fics, I want people to comment on my works. The more the merrier. And since you're one of my Top #2 authors, I want you to know how much I ADORE, LOVE, CRAVE (I think this is my word of the day~  :lol:) your works! I want a great author such as yourself to know that I worship you~  :bow: :bow: :bow:

:lol: XD :lol: XD :lol: XD

And I agree with Sieka-san's recommendations! All are fics that I have read! And if you want, I shall recommend! I have a notebook written with Yuri mangas and animes! The best Yuri mangaka for me is Morinaga Milky, the author of Girlfriends, and her works are the best! I recommend to you Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo! It's cute. ^^

As for Sasameki Koto, yes. It is frustrating to watch. Watching those two not confess to each other is making me go insane! Candy Boy is really cute too! Incest grirl RABU!

Anyways, onto the comments for the fic! (I think that I blabbered too much  :nervous  :panic:)

OMG!!!!   :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
AIRIN CALLED RENA-SAN SHEKSII~! note that I am using Yuko's accent for this. XD
I couldn't agree more~! She's just so attractive! And SEXY!
She just made shy Airin say it out loud!!! YAY~! *squeals*

Is Non-chan Kuumin's girlfriend for this? Or Yuria?  :?
And I have a feeling that Churi got beaten up, and appeared along with Juri-chan outside the door.
Juri-chan surely must have an angry face if that was the case.

BUT! Don't answer those questions about the fic! I want to find it out for myself!  XD

:kneelbow: Thank you for the wonderful and cliffhanging update! I shall lurk back into the shadows until another update has been posted. (I might reappear for Sieka-san's fics as well.  XD)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:56:13 AM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
>>Sieka
Really? Then there really isn't a lot of scenes of Black and Gekikara together in both MJSK seasons...
How are are these authors getting the ideas for the pair??? (0.o) How is Sieka-san able to write such good BlackGeki pieces then???
Godly writers are godly. :bow: :bow: :bow:

And wow, thanks to all those suggestion lol xD looks like I'll have something to do once I finish my school project.
That is if, I ever get it finished ahahahahaha~

>>Pandah
Hmm.... Who is Kumi with indeed? Hehehe~

>>aruka
Yes! Like RenAirin! Like them! They're cute together!
*swings a clock on chain in front of aruka-san* You are hypnotized. Now like RenAirin! (^^)

>>karomuwi
Just ohayou will do, karomuwi-san. Really. Nothing else needed (^^)

Wow... Thank you so much, really. But you know, if should be me worshiping you guys.
Bowing to you for bearing with my too-lazy-to-edit work that has a large amount of grammar mistakes.
It is you guys comments that gives me motivation to keep writing (^^)b

And karomuwi-san has a notebook on this? *steals notebook*

Waaaaah, karomuwi-san and Sieka-san and dukkong-san's comment about these anime and manga are really making me want to read/watch them.
Curse this limited internet usage in my country

Hmm~ Is Non Kuumin's girlfriend or Yuria? Hmmm? Or maybe it's someone else? Hmm?
Hehehe.... Or maybe Kuumin's girlfriend is Jurina! Bwahahahaha~ You shall never know!
Or at least you won't know until I feel like writing something about it.
Bwahahahaha~

>>Everyone
Thank you minna for your guys constant wonderful comments. All these comments! These brain fuel!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

So, ehehehe, I decided to procrastinate take a small rest from my incredibly annoying research project.
And I couldn't focus much on it anyway, the plot of this fanfic keeps swirling around my head, blocking out everything.  :panic:

So... This chapter.... is..... um.... really long. Ish. I'm sorry, I couldn't make it shorter. So please, bear with me and read it to the bottom!
It gives a pretty long description about what happened at the school last year.

And yeah, enjoy! And please please please, I'm so sorry for making this so long! I'm so sorry!

Time seems to have stopped in the dining hall as everyone’s attention were kept on the two girls at the door. “Ch-Churi...” Kumi’s face was filled with concern as she stood up from her seat, her eyes never leaving the girl. Churi was assisted into the dining hall and was sat down in the seat next to Kumi. The person assisting her was none other than one really angry looking girl, Matsui Jurina.

After seeing Akane relaxed slightly once she was seated and the sobbing coming from the girl stopped, Jurina stood up and glared at one of the group of girls sitting next to the table near the water fountain. Akane looked up nervously at Jurina and tugged Jurina’s hand, hoping she will drop her rage but Jurina just shook her hand off. Kumi held onto Akane as the girl stared helplessly after Jurina with her bruised eyes. Mizuki stood from her seat and kneeled down in front of Akane, softly wiping Akane’s tears away.

Jurina stormed towards the group of girls and then stared at one of the girls in the middle. From the way the other girls hid behind that particular girl, Rena knew straight away that girl was the leader of the group. There was clear fear in that girl’s eyes as Jurina suddenly grabbed her arm and yanked her up from her seat roughly. The surrounding girls cleared a path for Jurina as she dragged the girl out the dining room and slammed the door shut behind them.

No sound came from outside. But everyone knew something was happening. Every student in the school suddenly wished the school boarding house’s walls weren’t soundproof. After a few minutes, seeing that no one was coming back through the dining hall doors, one by one, the girls went back to their dinner and soon the hall was filled with loud voices again.

Rena turned around and asked the girls, “What happened to Akane-san?” No one spoke. Masana was staring at the door, worries written all over her face. Kanako and Airi just spaced out as the image of an angry Jurina flashed back in their mind.

After a few more minutes of silence, the head girl looked away from the door and mumbled to herself, “It’s happening again...”

Unable to contain her curiosity anymore, Rena asked again, “What happened to Akane-san? What’s happening again?”

Masana looked at Rena, there was helplessness in her voice as she spoke, “Jurina raging.” Seeing the lost look Rena gave her, Masana sighed and started to explain. “Jurina is very... protective, you could say, over the things she really cares about. She can also get very aggressive when she gets protective, especially over Churi.”

“Jurina gets even more angry when it’s the same girls causing the troubles all the time.” Kanako added with a small voice.

Both Airi and Masana nodded. Rena glanced at the poor girl sitting on the table with Kumi and Mizuki tending to her. From where Rena was sitting, she couldn’t see Akane’s face, but she could tell the girl was in pain as her shoulder was rising and falling again with her rapid breathing. Masana’s voice brought Rena’s focus back into the conversation. “Churi... because of how close she is to Jurina, and because of how jealous some of the girls can get, she gets bullied a lot. And it’s usually the same girls. Before, Jurina had always been a really calm and patient girl. She would just go up to them and ask them to stop whenever she finds Churi covered in bruises and tears, but after a while, the girls will start the bullying all over again. But ever since last year’s incident...” The head girl trailed off. Rena looked at her, waiting for her to continue on.

Masana looked around the hall, then at Kanako and Airi then back at Rena with nervous eyes. She leaned in closer and whispered, “None of us are supposed to talk about that anymore as the principle didn’t like what happened. But you being a student here now, and have Jurina as a roommate, I think you deserve to know.” Rena nodded and leaned in closer as Masana spoke in a small whisper as she gave Rena a history lesson.

>>>Summer holiday last year<<<

“This is the school of the girl you have a crush on? That’s crazy man! The girl must be real high class.” A group of boys casually strolled into the SKE school campus.

The bigger boy at the front just grinned, “She is one real hottie. And high class or not, if I can get this job she asked me to do done perfectly, she said she’ll date me.” The boy held up a piece of paper at the others. On the paper, there was a picture printed on it. A picture of a really cute girl.

Another boy looked closely at the paper then asked, “So, what do we do once we find this girl?”

The bigger boy shrugged, “Dunno. I just got asked to teach her a lesson and then tell her to stay away from this girl call Ju... Jumina? Ah- Jurina. Yes, I got told to tell the girl to stay away from another girl called Jurina. Anyway,” the boy scrunched the paper back into the pocket in his hoodie, “Let’s go find my goddess first. She told me to find her when we get here.”

*Knock knock knock knock knock*

Akane looked back at the door, but then ignored the knock and turned back to her laptop monitor.

‘Churi, aren’t you gonna go get the door?’

Akane shook her head and grinned at the voice on the other side of the screen, “Nope. I like spending time here, talking to Jurina-chan. I haven’t talked to you in ages! You’re always out for sport practice with Mizuki-chan~”

‘You just talked with me this morning?! And you know athletics is coming up, I gotta keep practicing or else Mizuki will steal my first place!’

The girl gave a small pout, “But it’s the summer holidays! You promised me we’ll go out sometime!”

‘I know, I know...’ The voice on the other side of the conversation stopped for awhile, thinking, then spoke again, ‘You know what, how about tonight then? I’ll take you out to dinner? I’m in the taxi on my way back anyway’

Akane immediately jumped up from her bed, carrying her laptop with her, not bothering to hide the excitement on her face as she jumped up and down, “Really? Really? Okay! Tonight then. I’ll wait for you!”

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Akane frowned and sat back down on her bed, placing her laptop on her legs. “Mou, who is it!?” She grumbled.

The voice on the other side laughed, ‘Just go get the door, Churi. You have to stop being so lazy. I’ll still be here when you come back you know.’

Akane sighed as she placed her laptop on her bed and walked towards the door, “Fine... but if you hang up again like last time... you owe me a date!” It almost happens every time the girl disappears from the computer for a few minutes. She would be going to get something to eat or drink and when she comes back Jurina would’ve already hang up, either because her phone ran out of battery, or she had to go practice again.

The girl opened the door and blinked in surprise. “Takashima-san?” It was a very rare visitor. In fact, Akane don’t believe that the girl standing outside her door right now has ever visited her before. Since that girl was always ignoring Akane’s existence, jealous of the close relationship she and Jurina had with each other. The only time that girl ever talked to her was when she was telling her to stay away from Jurina.

Surprising Akane even further the visitor gave her a smile. A smile that somehow gave Akane a chill up her spine. “Say, Akane, wanna come take a walk with me outside the garden?”

Akane stared at the girl, blinking rapidly, not believing what she was hearing. She looked back at the laptop on her bed then apolygized to the girl, “Sorry, Takashima-san, I’m busy right now. Maybe another day please?”

The smile on the visitor’s immediately disappeared. Replaced with an annoyed, impatient expression, “That was not an invitation, Akane. Saying that is just me being nice. You can come out now on your own or I will drag you out.”

Akane backed away a step, scared at the sudden change in tone, “B-B-But, I-I-I’m b-busy.” She kept glancing back at her laptop, hoping that Jurina could just suddenly jump out of the LED screen and help her.

The girl frowned and stepped into the room. Grabbing Akane’s arm, cutting the circulation in Akane’s wrist, she dragged her out of her room. “I hate saying things twice.” She hissed. Akane, filled with fear, couldn’t resist the girl. Fearing that she would have her school notes thrown into the toilet again. ‘J-J-Just a talk r-right? It’s just a talk. Just a talk,’ Akane repeated in her head, trying to calm herself down as she unwillingly followed the bigger girl.

No one realized that the voice on the other side of the online conversation heard everything that happened. The voice rang out from the still turned on laptop in Akane’s room, ‘Sorry sir, can you please speed up a bit, I’m in a really big hurry. Emergency kind of hurry.’ The internet conversation was cut as Jurina closed her mobile phone and hanged up. Some distance from the school campus, Jurina moved uneasily in her seat, clenching her phone tight in her fist as she stared outside at the passenger window, watching objects fly past in a blur as the taxi speed up. Hearing the sound of fear from Akane’s voice on the other side of the call was starting to make Jurina feel really uneasy.

The bigger boy leaned down and grabbed Akane’s chin, forcing her to look at him. He studied her face left and right, “Such a pity to have to ruin such a cutie face. But sorry honey, order from the top, I can never say no to the girl I love. However, since you’re so cute, I will be nice, I won’t hurt you if all you do is swear that you will never approach that... what’s her name again?” He scratched the back of his head as he tried to remember the name.

“Jurina,” one of the boys whispered to him.

His eyes brightened, “Ah yes, Jurina. If you swear you’ll never talk, see, or even be in the sight of that Jurina girl again, I’ll let you go, completely unscratched.”

Akane’s eyes widened at the words. This was the reason why that girl dragged her out her room. Akane shook her head, like she does everytime the girl demands the same thing, “I can’t! I-I-I Jurina is my friend!”

A hand slapped across Akane’s face, instantly bruising it. Akane’s tears rolled down her cheeks as she held her cheek, trying to soothe the pain with her cold hands. “You WILL stay away from that girl.” The boy repeated. Akane shook her head. Another slap echoed in the garden.

Finally gathering her courage, Akane looked up and cried, “Stop doing this to me! Y-You think Takashima will be with you if you do this to me?! She won’t! She doesn’t like you! She likes Jurina!!! Jurina! She’s just using you!”

The boy stopped. He glared at her for a second then grabbed Akane’s collar and pushed her against the nearby tree, “What did you say?”

“I said she doesn’t like you!” Akane shouted into the boy’s face. She could feel her entire body started to shake as the boy’s face started to turn red with anger.

“YOU LIE! SHE LOVES ME! SHE PROMISED ME SHE’LL BE WITH ME IF I DEAL WITH YOU! AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO HER!” The boy screamed into her face. He threw her back down and started kicking her. Tears rolled down Akane’s face as she tried to hold in the pain. She bit down on her bottom lip so hard, her teeth were stained with red.

The other boys tried to pull the raging boy back away from Akane when they saw that she was starting to cough out blood. “Oi bro, stop! You’ll kill the girl!” They all tried to pull him back but was pushed back. Feeling his anger boiling to the top of his head, the boy raised his fist and aimed it at Akane’s face. The girl clamped her eyes shut and braced herself for the hit.

“Churi!” A voice shouted. Akane felt the floor move as someone ran towards her. She heard a few punches being thrown out and a few kicks being given. Then she heard someone fell onto the floor. Was it the person who called out her name? She didn’t know. She couldn’t think anymore, she couldn’t focus. The voice that kept on calling her name was getting further and further, Akane couldn’t identify whose voice it was. Akane heard a crack sound, then something fell on top of her ribs. She gasped from the sudden pain, and she blacked out.

“Who are you!?” The boys asked, clenching their stomach in pain as they backed away. The new intruder looked at Akane who had just passed out, then back at the retreating boys with fire burning in her eyes.

“What. Did. You. Do!?” Jurina yelled as she ran towards the boys. Never had she ever felt this angry before. The image of an unconscious Akane, covered in bruises, filled Jurina with a strength she had never felt before. Remember from those karate lessons that she took before she came into this school, she landed a kick, here and there. Then she threw a punch, here and there. And before she knew it, the boys were down on the floor, unconscious. The biggest boy, the one that was hitting Akane, slowly climbed back up. Jurina walked towards him and kicked him as hard as she could. The boy fell. Ignoring the boy’s pathetic voice that was begging for forgiveness, Jurina punched his face again and again. Jurina pushed aside the pain she felt from the breaking skin on her knuckles and her knucklebones that cracked at the strength that she was using.

Jurina was starting to hear girls voices around her. Someone screamed. Jurina didn’t know whether that person screamed because she saw all those unconscious bodies lying on the floor or screamed because she saw Jurina’s knuckles covered in blood. She didn’t care. She just wanted to make the boy in front of pay for the pain he caused Akane. But before she could lay another punch on her, someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her away. The person holding onto Jurina yelled, “Let him go, Jurina! Let him go!”

Jurina screamed and kicked at the boy who was out of reach. “Let me go, Mizuki! LET ME GO!” She threw all her weight against the human cage around her body but was pulled back even further. The more she tried to escape free from the girl’s hold, the further she was pulled away.

“Stop, Jurina! You’re only hurting yourself!” Mizuki begged the girl, refusing to release her grip. Jurina continued to struggle under her hold as Mizuki looked around, hoping to find something that could stop Jurina from thrashing her arms and legs around like a lunatic. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Akane lying on the pavement. She turned Jurina around and held down on her shoulder and said in a commanding voice, “Go see to Churi. Now. Ignore the boy.”

Jurina stopped resisting when she heard Akane’s nickname being spoken. Immediately, she slipped free from Mizuki’s hold and kneeled down by the unconscious girl on the floor. Jurina held onto the girl as she called the girl’s name over and over again, hoping to wake the girl up. Mizuki stared at the boy who was now trying to stand up. Looking at his face, Mizuki couldn’t help feeling a bit of rage boiling in her blood as well, but she pushed the feelings aside when she saw the boarding house supervisors had arrived and was sorting out the situation. Phone calls were made, girls were sent back to their dormitories and after awhile, sirens were heard from a distance. Sirens that were getting closer and closer to the school.

Jurina slowly opened her eyes and kept blinking as she allowed her eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness. She looked around, it was a white room with rows of bed around. She was in the medical facility. Jurina tried to recall how she ended up here then she shouted, “Churi!” as she jumped up from her bed, only to fall back down when she felt her head spin.

The sick bay doors opened and the nurse walked in, followed by a teacher that Jurina couldn’t remember the name of and a girl who Jurina could recognize as the head girl. The nurse took out a clipboard from the front of Jurina’s bed and filled it in as she took some reading from the monitor that was attached onto Jurina’s arm.

Unknown words were exchanged between the head girl and the teacher, than the teacher gave a small worried smile to Jurina and left the sick bay while the head girl walked towards Jurina and sat down next to her bed. “How are you feeling, Jurina?” The head girl asked.

Ignoring the question, Jurina stared at the head girl and asked, “Masana-san, where’s Churi?” There was so many questions Jurina wanted to ask the head girl. What happened to Churi? Is she okay? How did she end up here? What happened to the boys? When can she leave? But Jurina only asked the most important one. As knowing the answer to that question, Jurina will feel much better.

Masana smiled, “Akane is fine. The teachers sent her to the hospital when the ambulances arrived, along with all the other boys that you so kindly knocked unconscious. Churi had a few cracked ribs, but she’s making good progress in her recovery. The boys are lucky they’re not in wheelchairs, but they aren’t going anywhere. The police are planning to charge them with trespassing and some other things that I can’t remember. That Takashima girl, the principle had a talk with her, I think she got kicked out of school and her parents had to pay for Churi’s medical fees.”

Jurina nodded and sighed in relief as she relaxed back into her bed. ‘Churi is fine. Churi is fine.’ She gasped in pain when she accidentally knocked her wrapped knuckles on the side bar of the bed. Masana looked at the hand and chuckled, “You gave the guys a pretty good beating up. Kind of crazy if I must say so myself. You should see the state the boys were in when they were thrown onto the stretcher. I’m surprised at how you got all that strength and at how you can still move your hand after doing giving the guys such a bad makeover.”

Jurina looked at the bandaged around her knuckles and traced around the red mark where the seeping blood had stained and mumbled to herself, “I’m surprised too...”

>>>Back at the dining hall<<<

“And that’s about it to Jurina.” Masana leaned back against her chair, taking a sip out of the cup of water that Airi had went and filled up for her half way through the talk. The other three girls sat in silence. No one spoke as they tried to process all the background information in their brain.

Rena glanced at the door that Jurina went out through. Then she looked at Akane, who was still looking like she had difficulties breathing. ‘Jurina... did that for the girl?’ Rena thought to herself. A sudden wave of jealousy hit Rena in the face. Somehow she wished someone would do something like that for her too. Rena whacked herself on the forehead for thinking of something at a time like this.

“Are you alright, Rena?” Kanako looked at Rena, surprised at the girl suddenly hitting herself.

Rena gave a small laugh, rubbing her forehead, “Yeah, I’m fine.” Rena’s mind now went back to thinking about what Jurina did. Already, Rena felt her brain already starting to interpret Jurina’s action in a more positive way. ‘Maybe Jurina won’t be such an annoying person to get along with afterall~’ Rena thought to herself as she looked at the door, her mind replaying Jurina’s angry glare at the girl that she dragged out.

A loud cough echoed through the dining hall. Rena turned around, and saw Akane leaning forward, coughing. As it was her duty as the head girl to look after everyone in the school, Masana stood up from her seat and walked towards Akane. Kumi and Mizuki greeted the head girl with a nod then quickly went back to tending to Akane.

Feeling curious all over again, Rena followed Masana when she walked over to Akane. She stayed behind the head girl as the head girl observed Akane’s face, that was covered with bruises with small cuts everywhere. In fact, it wasn’t just the girl’s face that was covered with cuts, there were small cuts all over her arms and legs too. With an especially large and deep cut on the girl’s right leg which no one saw until Masana pointed it out.

Kumi panicked at the sight of the pink flesh inside the cut and she backed away with her eyes closed. Then she took a deep breath and grabbed her cup of water from her tray of food and moved to the front of Akane and smiled, “I’ll clean it.” Akane thanked her in a weak whisper.

‘The cut needs to be disinfected as well... Water alone won’t do any help.’ Rena thought to herself as she looked at Kumi cleaning the girl’s wound. One of the maids at Rena’s house taught her basic first aid skill when she was really small because Rena always hurt herself when playing outside in the garden. “Put some salt in the water,” Rena said as she recalled the lessons her maid gave her. She saw the girls gave her a surprised look. Masana was surprised at Rena’s appearance by her side while Kumi and Mizuki was surprised at the fact that someone they’ve never seen was telling them what to do. Seeing the hesitating look in Kumi’s eyes as she stared at the cup of water in her hand, Rena explained, “Salt can help disinfect the wound. If you don’t disinfect the wound, even if you cleaned it with water, it can still get infected.”

Kumi looked at Rena for a while then back at Akane. She thanked Rena and quickly went to the kitchen to get some salt. The girl was back within a minute and quickly tended to Akane’s leg. Kumi pulled back when she heard Akane hiss in pain as she cleaned her wound with the salt water. Kumi looked at Rena, fearing that she did something wrong, but continued when Rena gave her a small nod, indicating that this reaction is normal.

“What are you doing here?” A cold voice came from behind Rena. She turned around and stared right at the face of Jurina who had just walked into the dining room.

Pure anger was visible in Jurina’s eyes as Rena’s eyes locked onto hers. However, as Rena looked deeper, she could swear she saw a hint of fear in Jurina’s eyes. She looked away and pointed to Akane, “I-I-I was j-just helping-“ The dark aura Rena felt from Jurina made her felt really uneasy and Rena was starting to struggle with her words.

“Stay out of our business. We don’t need your help.” Jurina cut Rena off for the second time that day. She pushed past Rena and walked towards the kitchen then came back with a bag of food. Seeing the cut on Akane’s leg, Jurina stood there thinking for awhile, then took hold of the bag of food in her mouth and lifted Akane up bridal style and walked out of the dining hall, following closely behind was Mizuki.

A soft voice whispered, “Sorry. Jurina is always like that when Churi is hurt. She’s like that even to us sometimes when we get too close to Churi.” Rena turned around to the voice just in time to see Kumi give her a small bow, excusing herself from the crowd then walking out the dining hall, following after Jurina and Mizuki.

“C’mon,” Masana tapped Rena on the shoulder as the two made their way back to their table.

Kanako and Masana quickly fell back into a small conversation, and later, Airi joined in. Rena nodded every now and then, just to show the girls that she was listening to them. However, even though Rena was listening to their conversation, she wasn’t really registering any of the girls’ words in her brain. Those angry pair of eyes of Jurina kept floating out from Rena’s mind. Those angry eyes that hid the unknown fear deep inside her.

And sorry for such a long update, I was typing as I played the plot in my head and then before I knew it, BAM! The chapter was in pages.  :banghead:
It wasn't suppose to be this long! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

But a big thank you and a big  :bow: to you for reading all the way to the bottom.

Thank you! But again....

I'm so sorry! Gomennasai!  :cry:

My Fanfics Collection

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
There really isn't. :sweatdrop:
It's kind of a pity, their a really good looking pair to be honest, just that their interaction is too minimal. It's agonizing. :lol:
Ehh... My BlackGeki isn't that good as the others.... :sweatdrop: And I think that there's no such limitation in imagination. Its free to imagine scenes and make up a story with just that, collecting a bit of data and story routes from other novels, dramas and games and you'll get yourself a good story. I'm not really that intact with reality since I'm mostly at home, I don't have any experience in love or anything, so that's how I do my work, collecting, making and using other ideas. :)

No problem, tell me if you want more suggestions, I'll try digging up from my memory and stash. :lol:

Oh right, karomuwi-san's suggestion about Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo is good. Those shot collection is really good. Especially the NanaHitomi one. Blue Friends is also good. The mangaka Chi-ran, sometimes makes good mangas, though I find the art style a bit 'ehh', you should try that mangaka's works.

If you're a fan of ShizNat (Mai-HiME) try Doropanda Tours' doujinshis. Octave is also good, but...I think its better if you.....stay away from that one, its rather a frustrating manga to read, what with the main character being...ugh, I don't wanna put a word on her...but really its frustrating.

Morishima Akiko's works are also good. I love her art style too. If you want a cute sweet manga, try Ameiro Kouchakan Kandan. :) The stories in Yuri Hime, Tsubomi and Yuri Hime Wildrose is also good...erm, well at least some of them are... :sweatdrop:

Anyways, before I fully become an otaku and place more manga titles here, I'll...umm go onto commenting your update.

I kind of guessed that this would happen, Churi getting beaten up badly and Jurina being angry again, but...I was kind of expecting something worse for Churi...well, the thing that happened in the past that made Jurina this fierce. Its a level two bad scene to happen, someone getting beaten up badly that they had to go to the hospital. I was expecting level one, red alert, omg, the terribly bad scenario of......violation. I mean that was what I thought that was gonna happen, I mean, a group of boys are around Churi and all....not that I'm promoting that or anything.... :sweatdrop: Sorry, I just like seeing the pain, misery and wounds in the characters pasts... :sweatdrop:

Mah, Rena tries to help but Jurina snaps, tsk, that girl needs to lower her temper. If she wasn't good looking, she might as well have made enemies with everyone. Rena was being kind, but again, Jurina's overprotective nature came out and she didn't even think about it. I smell something bad that'll happen once Jurina and Rena are in their room, if ever that Jurina doesn't realize that Rena was being helpful. I do have a feeling that Churi would clear that up, I mean, Rena was just really being thoughtful after all...

I really feel the vibes of JuriChuri here, Jurina's overprotective nature is too much for just being friends.... :sweatdrop:

I kinda missed the RenAirin moments...aw, I hope Airin pulls up Rena's spirit though. I seriously wish for it, to be honest, I wouldn't mind if Rena and Airin end up together, I'd be totally alright with that and let Jurina have Churi. But if you're going for the WMatsui route, I wish Churi would get Airin......... :heart:

I wanna see some RenaChuri interaction though, I wonder how Churi and Rena would act around each other, would it be awkward or comfortable? I wanna see it happen.......more or less, it be a good twist if Churi falls for Rena...lol, but mah, that won't happen though....so impossible. :lol:

Thanks for the update! :cathappy:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:51:47 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
>>Sieka
Gonna comment now since I saw this just before I decided to go to sleep.
Anyway, about Churi's past. I was actually going to write the boys doing something much more worst than just hitting her which I'm pretty sure is exactly what you were thinking about. But then... I dunno,  :nervous I found it really hard to play that plot in my mind, and I felt like it might go a bit over the top if I started writing something like this, you know what I mean?  Like, I didn't know if readers would be fine with these kind of stuff in the stories, so I changed it.

Maybe changing it wasn't such a good idea afterall?  :banghead:

So Sieka-san wants some interaction between Rena and Churi?
Don't worry, they'll come. But it won't be that quick.
This is still Rena's first day (well, technically right now it's night) at school.
So~ yeah~  :nervous

Anyway, thanks for commenting! (^^) Comments are such nice supper for my brain before I go to sleep.  :yep:

My Fanfics Collection

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
awesome chapter on jurichuris past  :thumbup
i was actually fearing for churi when i read that some guys are gonna 'take care of her' D: in a way i was relieved and that she only got a really bad beating (not that getting beaten up is a relief cos thats definitely not  :panic:)

i agree with sieka-san and the jurichuri vibe! jurina will obviously thank rena once churi explains that she was only trying to help
and totally missing the renairin interactions! *nod nod*

airins gonna go do something dorky or cute shall we say and cheer up rena! oooh they're just so adorable i just wanna cuddle something but i have nothing to cuddle D:

thanks for the long update :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - I`m in Heaven