JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 8otto - China

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 314854 times)

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 05:11:33 AM »
Yay! I  :wub: Ishiyoshi, and this AU fic is kinda dark, but very captivating...and hero Yossy is awsome... :inlove:

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 12:57:35 PM »
seriously I hope the girl isn't Rika...

:oops: @kRisZ

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 01:41:47 PM »
“Thank you po, sir…”  <--- First Tagalog word... and I literally LOLed  XD  :mon thumb:

@Kata :gmon hi:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 02:15:59 PM »
but what does po mean? I first thought it was a typo then I thought nah, must be Philipino but I forgot what the word for the main language is so I was really glad now that I realised that tagalog is it
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2008, 02:24:09 PM »
It’s making a sentence politer... I loled because it's the first time that I've read Tagalog word in here  :D

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2008, 03:32:36 PM »
Lol 'Thank you po, sir...' That is so like Tagalog..  XD Taglish!
Yossie saves the day!

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »
new chapter up!
===

In the car, the girl was silent. Tears fell from her eyes as she looked outside. She was holding back her sobs. She was really trying hard. Suddenly it seemed like she had difficulty breathing.

“Miss, are you okay?”

The girl did not respond. But her breathing came out heavier and faster.

Hitomi took out her cellphone and dialed Ayaka’s number.

“Ayaka, doctor, my place, now.”

Upon hanging up, she sped up. EDSa (Highway 54) was now empty as it was almost 1 am.

She carried the girl from her car to her condominium unit where Ayaka and a doctor were waiting. Laying the girl down on her bed, Hitomi left her in the hands of the doctor.

Seeing the state of the girl, Ayaka did not inquire about her. “Should I prepare the guest bedroom?”

“No, don’t bother… I don’t think I’ll be able to fall asleep anyway.”

“…about the meeting tomorrow morning, I have spoken to Mai-chan, we can cover for you tomorrow…”

“No… I would prefer that you stay here and look after her” referring to the girl she rescued tonight. “I have to talk to the clients personally… and Mai still has a lot of things to do”

“Okay… but at least nap for a while. You need some rest. I will take care of everything, okay?”

Hitomi smiled at her friend “Thank you, Ayaka.”

“Enough with that. I’ll prepare the guest bedroom…” Ayaka proceeded to her chore.

Hitomi went to her bedroom to see the girl. She was now sleeping soundly.

The doctor gestured for Hitomi to follow her outside.

“How is she, doctor?”

“She had an asthma attack. It is probable that it was triggered by an emotional stimulus, as I don’t see any allergic reactions on her. Also, it seems that she’s been physically abused. Her bruises aren’t fresh but they are pretty recent... about 2 weeks since she got them. Her shoulder was strained but it’s nothing serious. There is also one thing…. but I’m not sure…”

Hitomi suddenly gave an inquisitive look.

“She won't speak-- she’s not deaf and I don’t see any abnormality in her larynx and pharynx, so i know that she is not mute. She may have been traumatized. Physically, she just needs bed rest and some pain reliever. I’m not sure about the other things so you can consult with other doctors about that. Given other circumtances, I would advise you to find her family and take her home to them but given the state that you found her in, I hope you just take care of her until she's all better. ”

Hitomi simply nodded and received the prescriptions and her recommendations for the girl. Just before leaving, the doctor looked back at Hitomi.

“Take good care of her. She needs someone like you. Her name is Rika.”

“Rika…” Hitomi repeated as the doctor closed the door.

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »
aww poor rika  :cry: but atleast hitomi would understand her since she also had some similar experiences...

(i would be hitomi's #1 stalker if she was really in manila :lol:)

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2008, 04:56:11 PM »
a short new chapter

Hitomi was getting ready for work. She smoothed the collar of her shirt as she looked at the mirror. I’ll be out playing golf with clients while Ayaka takes care of a girl I should be taking care of.

Ayaka just got back from her own home and she brought back with her some clothes she could lend Rika. “Yoshiko, thank you for waiting for me to get back.”

Hitomi replied, almost apologetically “No, Ayaka, I should be the one thanking you. You have a lot of work to do at the office and yet, you’re here”

“Well, if that’s what you’re thanking me for, you should thank the senior accountant in my department, Shibata. She’s doing all the work I left at the office, without complaints too.”

“Anyway, I want you to take Rika to Medical City in Ortigas and have her checked up. I’ve already set an appointment and requested tests. Be there at 10:00. I’ve already paid in advance. But bring extra cash just in case… I’ll pay you back…”

“Yoshiko… I can handle it.”

“You know me, Ayaka… I just want to know if she’s going to be okay…” peeking at Rika still sound asleep. “Drat. I should’ve called for an ambulance. You can’t carry her from up here to your car.”

“I’ll take care of it. Yoshiko, you are going to be late for your meeting. You better get going”

“Thanks again.”

“Don’t mention it. I’m very worried about Rika, too. We’ll see you later.”

“Call me at the office if there’s anything wrong.”

“I will, don’t worry. Now go!”

Hitomi walks out the door and steps into the elevator. I hope what I think isn’t so…

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »
I wonder how the doctor got the name of Rika  :dunno:  :grin:   I so love the best friends’ interactions.  :mon inluv:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 06:27:49 PM »
nice fic! i'm liking it!! keep up the good work!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 06:28:29 PM »
OHH..
stig!!..

"thank you po sir.."

dang..

i like this!!

keep going!! XD

awesome details bout the Phil.! :cow:

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2008, 06:40:45 AM »
poor Rika!!! :mon cry:  Sounds like she had it tough...

....Its soo sweet how Yossy and Ayaka are immediately determined to help and protect this girl whom they know very little about  :wriggly:...

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2008, 08:24:49 AM »
yeah, very sweet. I guess we were all right, it was Rika. Poor thing... update sooooon!!!!!!!! please.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2008, 12:10:19 PM »
Arr.. So Rika it is! Darn.. Ayaka and Rika gets to go to Ortigas way before me! I've lived close but never been..  :O

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2008, 12:29:16 PM »
*gasp* It's Rika! Who would've thought? lol, it was pretty obvious. I like the mute thing. Reminds me of a movie I wont talk about because people hate me. Anyway keep up the great job. I half expected a new chapter by now :( That's ok, you can make it up to me some other day....I like how Yoshi is so nice and naive. But it is part of the plot. It would be funny though if Rika was just like a goldigger or something. I mean it probably wasn't but could've easily been a ploy. Anyway see ya.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »
YESSS! I knew it was Rika! Man, she had it rough. I bet that guy was either her boyfriend or husband (or father?) and he was abusive towards her. I think Yossy is falling in LOVEEEE! They all seem like such nice ppl. Like they're so willing to help her, even though she won't speak to them.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2008, 12:16:25 AM »
yeah, probably. I concur. But we don't know yet, it might just be like a plan or something. Im not saying Rika is evil Im just saying that someone might be using her to get to Yoshi so they could use it as leverage against her  and hurt her. As her father said, this bussiness is dangerous....

But Yoshi is such a sweet prince. Taking care of her as much as she can. I wander if she will ask for her when she wakes up.. And I bet Yoshi misses her too. awww sweet! mmwah Ganbare waiting for more!

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »
oh, the abused girl is Rika...  :(

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2008, 05:24:02 AM »
sorry for the "long" wait... i had to go to the province for a short while so i wasn't able to post new chapters right away. thank you for your comments, they really encourage me to write more and better.

... since i won't be able to bring it up anymore in the storyline, the doctor knew her name because she asked Rika to write her name since she couldn't speak...

new chapter up!!!

Rika woke up to a hearty breakfast Ayaka prepared for her. She ate little even though Ayaka insisted that she eat more. She looked around hoping to find and personally thank her host. Ayaka notices and smiles at Rika.

“Hitomi left early today. She has a lot of work to do… But don’t worry… She said she’ll come home early to spend time with you”

So… SHE?!?! … I thought she was a guy… Hitomi… Rika smiled and blushed remembering the blurry image she saw of her savior.

It was almost 8. They better get ready for their appointment.

“Can you stand?” Ayaka asked Rika. Rika nodded and proceeded to get out of bed and started arranging the bed linens.

“You don’t need to do that… Just get a shower and get ready. I’m taking you to the hospital.”

Rika hesitated but complied. Hospital? Ayaka led her to the guest bathroom.

“The towels are over there,” guiding the newcomer to the necessities of a good bathroom. “the soaps, shampoos and conditioners are there, you can choose from 20 different brands and scents. Choose whatever you like. I got you a new toothbrush. I picked a pink one for you… Also, I bought you a new set of underwear and I have a set of clean clothes you can use. They’re all there.” pointing at the guest room closet. “Don’t worry about a thing, Ayaka’s got you covered.” She left Rika alone in the bathroom.

She picked local brands to use. She’s more used to them as she’s been using them for the past five years.

Stepping into the shower, Rika still thought that she was dreaming. Only when she felt the warm water on her skin did she realize that it was no dream. It’s been a while since she met a Japanese person… if she recalls correctly, she hasn’t met one since she moved to the Philippines. Seeing two Japanese people at once last night, she thought she was dreaming that she was in Tokyo again and that Ayaka and her host were just figments of her imagination. She laughed at herself. She could be pretty silly at times.

Rubbing the warm lather on her skin, she still felt some slight pain from her bruises. How she got them, she didn’t want to remember. She closed her eyes, hoping to block the images from her mind.

She stepped out, wiped her body dry in front of the full-body mirror, and observed her body. She had several bruises on her legs, another on her thigh. She had a huge bruise on her hip. The one on her shoulder has finally healed. This was the first time she saw her whole body in this state. Why did you do this to me? It made her want to cry but knowing that someone behind the door might get worried if she cries gave her the strength to hold back the tears.

She put on the clothes Ayaka lent her. A pink blouse, jeans and a pair of pink flip flops. It was a good fit.

Stepping out of the room, she was ready for their appointment at the hospital.

“You’re so cute~!” Ayaka greeted her. “Are you ready?”

Rika bowed to Ayaka to express her thanks and nodded.

“Okay, let’s go!”

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 8otto - China