JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Hoh Hoh (Cocoa)

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 293022 times)

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
Re: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)
« Reply #760 on: July 06, 2009, 11:00:40 AM »
Alright, so, while its still fresh in my head, my A-X/Morning Musume/JPHiP report~   I haven't had a chance to read all the other reports put in this thread yet, so if I end up restating stuff that everyone has already read, I apologize.  I'll also try to avoid relating stuff told to me from others, I'll save that for their reports~

Day 0:  I arrived at LAX at around 7pm and headed to the Mayfair to meet the hipsters that had arrived already.  After dropping my stuff off, we headed out to In-n-Out for the welcoming party.  The Double-Double (actually, two of them >.>) was great, but not as great as the company.  There were photobooks and t-shirts being sold out of the trunks of cars.  It all started to become real.  We're all really here, together, for Morning Musume.  It was was euphoric.  The rest of the night was pretty much spent getting settled into the room, looking at the scrapbook in progress.  Roommates = Daigong, Mugen, Jabronisaur, and for one night, Tenkei.  Tenkei and I grabbed spots on the floor but Dai and Jab were sawing some serious logs, and the two of us couldn't sleep.  We busted out his laptop and watched some MM on Utaban and chatted on IRC while watching some of the finalists for the 3, 2, 1 Breakin' Out! OPV compitition.  There were some pretty good ones there, some of them were like, super-professional too, but I thought the more home-made ones were better.  They had more heart in them.

Day 1:  I think Tenkei and I ended up getting about 45 minutes of sleep before we got word from Dinny that the Japanese mowota were already lining up outside LACC to get into the exhibit hall to get their guarenteed autograph tickets.  We headed over there, I grabbed my concert tickets, and we started to get spots in the Q&A session line and the line for the dealers' room.  All sorts of crazy logistics were going down trying to get this organized, but after some confusion, I ended up heading to the merch booth line.  It was about 10am at this point, and the dealers' room was scheduled to open at noon.  We were about 60 yards or so from the front of the line, which looks like it stretched back about two blocks.  At around 12:15, the line started filtering in.  We all rushed (carefully, because staff were shouting 'NO RUNNING! NO RUNNING!' the entire time).  Even though we were pretty close, it was already chaotic at the booth by the time i got there.  There was no real line, just a mess of people circled around the two booths.  Everyone was confused and upset at how fubar it all was.  It seemed like no one was moving for the first 45 minutes or so, but I finally got to the front of the line and picked up the single and the H&A cd was able to score some of the last autograph tickets before heading into the jpophouse line for some other MM merch.  It seems like the mowota that got in line in the very front actually got in line again to score more autograph tickets, but luckily someone at the booth spotted them and shut it down.  All the autograph tickets were gone about 10-15 minutes after I got mine.  I picked up a poster and a photo set at the jpophouse booth (for cheap, too! 10 bucks for the poster and 8 bucks for the full photo set)  After I got my goods, I booked it over to the Q&A session, luckily Tris-chan had a spot for me on the third row, and I arrived just in time, because about 5 minutes later, the girls arrived.

I totally lost it.  Some of the others saw them at the airport, but this was the first time I ever saw them.  I was screaming, waving, with a huge grin on my face; my eyes were tearing up, my heart was pounding.  Morning Musume was right there, standing in front of me, not 20 feet away!  The whole room was on their feet, doing the same.  It was an amazing event to be a part of, Morning Musume's official introduction to the United States, and I was very proud of how enthusiastic the crowd was, and you could see it on the girls' faces that they were surprised and happy about the turn-out. 

Apparently the audio of the Q&A session is out there, so I wont rack my brain trying to remember all the questions and answers, but random tidbits that stick out in my mind:

-Eri was really impressed by everyone's cheers, and egged on the crowd.
-LinLin answered in English a lot, it was really cute~!
-Koharu seemed to be confused a couple of times by some of the questions, and at one point Risa did a sort of "ORZ" pose in her chair in exasperation.  Risa never fails to make me laugh <3
-Aika is just filled with energy and enthusiasm.  I've always liked her, but I have a new-found love for her, and I don't think I'm the only one there that feels the same way.
-OMG I'm so jealous of the guy who got to Janken with Reina.  That was beyond cool.
-After watching them for so many years on TV, it was cool to see them acting the same way in real life, all your expectations being lived up to.  There was Reina being Reina, Risa is sitting there giving that great smile of hers, Koharu is totally spazzing out and being a ditz, Ai-chan's all composed and professional...  I'm still excited about it.

To Be Continued...     I'm about to fall asleep so I'll post the rest tomorrow after I get up and/or after work.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:34:49 AM by Flyp »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #761 on: July 06, 2009, 11:13:14 AM »
From Jab: Glad u got home safe and u had an amazing time!

Damn, we didnt have time to properly say bye to each other dude!!

POST UR POST REVIEW STORIES AT THE LAX BOARD!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #762 on: July 06, 2009, 11:32:39 AM »
tenkei in the house! and by that i mean i'm home from the con. ping is with me (Staying at my place for a few days.) ill do some kind of report or something later when im not ready to sleep for a week lol

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
« Reply #763 on: July 06, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »
I totally Agree with Rina. If you feel sick get it checked out. I got sick from eating a sandwich at the LACC, and my friend caught something at the concert, so she wasn't able to go the last 2 days. Here's my report on the con, nothing too long I'll just comment on the concert. I wasn't able to really run around looking for people since I was really busy the week of the con (birthday stuff and some other stuff I had to take care of.)

Day 2 : The way they worked out lines in stuff at AX wasn't really taken care of well. I noticed alot of people were getting pissed off at the ax staff because of the stand by lines and how it was handled. They tended to just walk away from you if they didn't know the answer or kinda brush u off. Overall once you were actually in the concert it was awesome. The Ax backstage thingy was kinda annoying, but it was just building up the excitement for the concert. The girls had an awesome entrance and it was so great to hear them sing the melody. I noticed a lot of people were singing the older songs, noticed a lot of Wota actually doing the dances. I was really hoping to hear "Onna ni Sachi Are", but I'm glad they sang Love Machine. They really looked like they had fun on stage and I hope the energy from the crowd really made them feel welcome. Yossi dancing along backstage was something that brought a smile to my face. The competition part was really cool, to see different winners from across the world. The end of the concert was cool, I heard people chanting for encores + the Musume Saikou chant.

little tidbits from the expo : I lost my little niece after the concert, So I was running around looking for her in the corridor right next to the west hall and I bumped into a JpH!p shirt wearing person, I didn't recognize who it was so I just kept running. Eventually I did find her, in the bathroom. There were alot of JpH!p stickers.. I saw some on the bathroom doors, Escalators, and Even on the parking lot; So I guess everyone left marks of where they were. Around the time that the exhibit hall closed on the 3rd day, I was just sitting outside and I saw someone from JpH!P,(well i think he was since he wore the shirt) I waved but I guess he didn't notice me since he just turned around and walked away, even tho i think he was looking at me. I'm not 100% percent sure, but I think I might have saw Meowchi, I called her name, and the girl turned around..but she was with alot of people and they were rushing her so I didn't bother going up to her.  I tried spoting obvious people who i would recognize at the concert, But I wasn't able to spot Dai, Tenki, Mugen, or Sits...Seeing as those 4 would be the easiest for me to recognize but I had no luck. I don't think anyone would have recognized me I was wearing a Blue wig the whole con, trying to stay ninja, since I was avoiding my best friends stalker. Some weird person at the Con came up to me and tried to get me to go back to his hotel, saying he was doing auditions for an American Morning Musume, I just said no and walked away as fast as possible...He was pretty creepy. I had my little niece with me and some of my cousins so I spent most of my time doing what they wanted to do.

I was at the airport, but I was inside the flight area, I had clearance to be there since I was seeing off my cousin and niece. That's all for now... I'll post up pictures later.

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #764 on: July 06, 2009, 04:37:45 PM »
hey kira, you shouldve told us where you are! we were looking for you too and I thought I saw some girl that sorta looks like you but other people told me she was from usa musume or something.

Msg from Dai: CALL HIM! LOL

And MEOW YOU ASS! I GAVE AWAY YOUR BEAVER TO REINA! :lol:

me dai and BF are ready to leave right now to the airport.

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #765 on: July 06, 2009, 06:14:50 PM »
I just wanna say thanks for all of you who post summaries and reviews :) It means a lot for us who can't come there. I'm sure MM is really happy to see your enthusiasm, and I'd say you guys are hugely successful in representing us overseas fans :)

so yeah, once again thanks! keep on posting your stories, pics and videos :D

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #766 on: July 06, 2009, 06:50:55 PM »
I must say I learned a big lesson everybody...

if you guys ever do anything like this in the future (as my travel options will most likely be restricted to things near here or in my hometown), you really really really have to work together...

I felt at first I'd be restricting myself by working with only one forum...but trying to work freebase did me no good. My connections were weak with other people and ended up not having someone help me get seats for the Q&A or anything... makes me sad to think that my attempt to be nonpartial kinda backfired on me but the truth is...work together or have to put in way more effort.

I fall into the middle lucky category.. i got stuff I was in an ok place for the concert...but you'll find wota aside thepeople who had the most musume time and the least pain were those in a team...that is what I learned...too bad it was too late to fix it cause everyone ws already in their own dynamic and I couldn't keep up with them at all ><... left in the dust, but still a bit happy, this advice will help you avoid that ^^
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #767 on: July 06, 2009, 06:56:33 PM »
Well, the end is here. :(

Just one final comment: mad props to the asshats who went to the con sick and gave some of us various bugs. I have a bit of a "frog in the throat" feeling but thankfully it's nothing too severe. Looks like I might have to skip Sea World back in San Antonio. Don't want to aggrivate it. I really should have brought my hand sanitizer. XD Oh well, if it had to happen, I'd rather it happen at the end of the trip. :) Hope we all feel better!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #768 on: July 06, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »
I'll admit a lot of it was probably my fault...my lack of good group dynamic is the part that hurt me the most. I kept asking my friend questions only to get simple responses... I didn't push wanting more information... I was told the plan to help save Q&A seats... but I never asked if "we" included me... and I only exchanged numbers with a couple of people. I was happy to hear some people in some of the groups I hung with but wasn't really in had japanese people...but that didn't help me be connected as they were focused on their stuff. I didn't even get a chance to say hi.

Of all things I feel frustrated about at AX it's not the lines...or the AX staff.. its that I failed on a basic friendship/social level... I wanted so bad to talk it out with people but many of the people I called were either busy or not answering their phones... I really wanted to yell at them... I still do sometimes... but honestly who's fault is it but my own.

Lesson 2: have basic social skills and be more aggressive even with your friends...else you are no one and will have nothing.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #769 on: July 06, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »
Day 1 Continued: At the end of the Q&A, staff started handing out autograph tickets to people as they left, and gave very vague directions as to where they autograph session was.  This led to much confusion, as it seems everyone thought it was in the dealers' room near the artist alley.  Sadly, I got caught in this confusion and only after much wandering with the crowd found my way upstairs to where it was.  They handed out numbered tickets once in the holding room.  I was #161.  The last person to get an autograph was #152 (damn you a_p!)  SitS and I actually had the door leading to the autograph booth itself shut right in our face.  We were told we could use the tickets we got tomorrow (really the day after tomorrow, way to go again, staff!), but everyone was pretty disappointed.  We filtered out and all sat down near the stairs in front of the dealers' room, and i was exhausted.  It had been non-stop excitement since we woke up, and this was the last con event of the day, so I was finally able to sit down and relax, a bit sad, but still in good spirits.  

That's when I heard a familier voice coming from my right.  No, it couldn't be!  I looked up and I saw the pinoy powerhouse himself, Mr. kuno_thunder!  I was all "HOLY SHIT MAN, NO WAY!"  The bastard decided to drop in on us unannounced.  It was a great surprise that made me forget about being shut down at the autograph session.

After a bit of recovery at the hotel room, a bunch of us met up at Lucky Strike bowling/lounge for some drinks, a bit of food, and some bowling.  Arun and I had our asses handed to us by some of Dinny's (i think) Japanese friends, but I had a blast anyways.  Lots of cameras around this and the other post-con parties so I won't go into too much detail, I expect there'll be World Tour Dokyu up before too long.

Day 2:  I passed out pretty soon after getting to the hotel room, but we had to get up early for what became, for me, one of the main highlights of the entire trip: the Guest Reception.  Dai and Dinny were able to score some tickets for this unadvertised 'breakfast with the stars' event.  No one was even sure if MoMusu would even be going, but we decided to take a chance and go.  It was held at the hotel they were staying at (The Westin, I think?), and as we passed the elevators to get in line... the elevator doors opened up, we were ushered to the side, and out came my 9 favorite girls in the world, right past us, into the room ahead.  Moment #2 where I almost died.

The way the guest reception worked as that each set of Guests of Honor were sitting at various tables.  Every 15 minutes, people had to switch to a new table.  By the time I got in, all the guest tables were filled so I grabbed a bit of food and sat at one of the guestless tables with other hipsters.  I was eating breakfast in the same room as Morning Musume!  Second rotation came and I wasn't able to MoMusu in time, but instead sat at a table with some Gundam 00 people I had never heard of, but it was a seat right next to momusu.  From there I could see that they were, in fact, at two different tables; LinLin, JunJun, Aika, Koharu, and Ai at one, and Sayumi, Eri, Risa, and Reina at the one closer to me.  The next 15 minutes were pretty awkward, I was trying to feign interest in these guests I had never heard of from a series I never watched, but finally the staffer called the 15 minutes up and told everyone to move to a different table.   I stood up, turned around, and put my hands on the back of the seat nearest to Reina, even though the previous person was still getting up.  I sat down, and totally lost my cool.  I was sitting at the same small table as Reina, Risa, Eri, Sayumi.  Whomever was responsible for the seating order here, I love you, you put my top 4 all together.  I looked to my left and saw that Maki_Kanatsu and Mugen were the other two people at the table.  Hell yeah, other hipsters!  Dragonlady was behind us, supposedly our translater, and asked us to introduce ourselves.  (Reina called me by name! *melts*)  After that, Dragonlady (why the hell was she in charge of this anyways?) asked us what kind of food our areas are known for, and for some reason, the rest of the 15 minutes was pretty much devoted to food.  Reina said that she loves food and wanted to know where they should eat in LA and I answered In-n-Out, and then Dragonlady made us feel bad by asking "well, why didnt you bring any food?  You should have brought them some food!" etc...  Jeez.  She also wandered away at least twice as well, leaving us without a translator, so there was some awkward silences, though Maki asked a question or two in Japanese.  At this point I noticed that Risa kept staring at me <3  Maybe she has a crush on me lol.   The cutest moment came when I said I was so excited about seeing them that I had hardly eaten since I got to LA.  Eri said "EHH? Daijoubu?!?" looking all concerned and leaning across the table.  I reassured them that I was fine, I've just been so excited that it's all I could think about.  And then Sayu said something in Japanese and put her hand on her chest, and Dragonlady translated: "You may be hungry, but your heart is full, right?" It was a big "awwwwww" moment.  Sayu also complimented Kanki's hair bow, which is like, mad props in my opinion.  Sayumi's the Queen of Cute, so her word has weight~

Sadly, the 15 minutes went by fast, so we had to say our goodbyes and leave.  They had to leave partway through the next rotation to do their sound check, so I got in just in time.  I still can't believe that I had this opportunity.  Thank you *so much* dai and dinny and whomever else was involved in tipping us off about this event, you have made my life!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 08:40:43 PM by Flyp »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #770 on: July 06, 2009, 08:38:34 PM »
so happy for you Flypster :D

Offline a_P

• Usa-ChanPeace Lova!
  • Member+
« Reply #772 on: July 06, 2009, 11:14:36 PM »
img glad that lots of us had funn at the con. i totally wasnt expecting the luck i had by my side which i will write a full summary once i get home from work today. I was really glad to meet you guys it was short but i got to say that it was one of the most memorable, precious memories i will ever have. Thanks for all the warm and kind welcoming you guys gave me and the awesome last dinner excitement at honda-ya.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #773 on: July 06, 2009, 11:15:36 PM »
@ kira
Before the concert we were the large group waiting in the shade and the last people to line up. haha So you might have noticed us. I had my red glasses and the brown messengers bag I use for school, so you would have probably recognized me if you saw me. :P I was also wearing a brown fedora. That's scary stuff with that audition dude. Hopefully nobody fell for that stupid trap.

@ flyp
Awesome story of the reception, you got nice reactions and responses from them. I still can't believe I didn't wake up(well not really since I couldn't sleep until like 4 am and planned to wake up at 6am, but still...). Probably the biggest disappointment for me. T_T It seems they were put in their ranking order for the seating at the reception, except they moved the younger members to be with the leader, Aichan.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #774 on: July 06, 2009, 11:22:39 PM »
aight, i guess i'll post something abuot the con. most people writing long reports were with the main group so i dont even really have to lol...

Day 0
chilled at the airport with mugen, dai, bigfreaky, kanki, dinny, t-back, aewen, fen, dave, commie, slack, that pimp arita and lots of crazy wota (sorry if you were there and i forgot D:). waited for a few hours to see MM and then they walked by (youve seen all the videos). as they got outside, dinny and daigong started chasing them in the parking structure, i dont run so i just hung back. me and kanki were standing with all of momusu's luggage lol, i touched it.

the press team (me, din, dai, ping) and kanki went to the westin for the press junket. sat in some small room for 3 hours only to be denied interviews, but it was all good. got to meet some peeps like opsmonkey, tris-chan, and Paul from Hello!Blog (cool dude). after that we headed out to the con (we paid $37 for parking for the press junket!! shit was outrageous). went to the con and met some other peeps, mike AKA panda guy, sayah and shannon, jab, lemonmilktea (for like a split second lol), strawb3rrykream, ripkirby, possibly others (sorry if i forgot...). fen became injured (leg cramps) so we all kinda chilled in the hall while she rested up and planned stuff for that night. rolled out to the hotel, me and ping thought we lost daigong, but he had gotten another ride lol. sev magically appeared at the hotel lol. checked into the room, settled a little bit, met up flyp too. Rolled out to In-N-Out after picking up kanki and her (mmbbs) friend. in-n-out was quite the time. ate good food, chilled w/good friends. jph!p took over the parking lot handing out shirts and being hooligans lol. took some pics, had a good time, met some of the friendly wota that would later be crucial in helping us be the ballers and baller-inas (i coined that word at AX) that we were. after that, went back to the hotel.

End of Day 0

lol im going to do this shit in installments too... day 1 to come later

note: in the wotagei video from hello!party, the two guys in the jph!p shirts are ripkirby and DHG (i think...), but a lot of jph!p friendlies are in that video lol
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:25:26 PM by tenkei »

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
« Reply #775 on: July 06, 2009, 11:29:48 PM »
Oh, wow. I missed this opportunity. But at least it's fun to read everyone's experiences during your time there, seemed like it was so fun. ^^ I can't wait for more reports and pics ofc.

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline KyouKEN

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #776 on: July 07, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »
Soo like.. I'm pretty new here, and I just discovered this place thanks to the fellas selling shirts/glowsticks during the seating of the concert. Anyways! It's nice reading other peoples' experiences, I feel really bad for people that weren't able to get autographs. I also had difficulty trying to find the first autograph session like most people, but was able to find the place eventually and get an autograph. When I was getting my picture signed, I was completely star-struck.. so I wasn't able to say anything except "hello" and "thanks" [I'm also really shy, so yeah..] Also, I was only able to attend Thursday and Friday, but luckily was able to make a lot of great memories from it:

*nyan*

[noembed]Explanation of what I did. I over-exaggerate and act dumb because I thought my friend wasn't going to do anything with the video..[/noembed]

I'm just hoping that they had a good impression of us fans, and had a great time here. I would really love to see footage of the Q&A though, I hope I'll be in it! My friend said he didn't see the staff or w/e recording when I was in that "epic battle".

The concert was amazing also. Honestly.. I felt bad because I haven't been listening/watching much Morning Musume stuff lately [thanks to Korean idols], so I wasn't caught up with the songs performed in the concert. I did try my best to cheer with the crowd; I swear I was going to lose my voice the following day. Man-oh-man.. the next time MM comes to the states, I'm going to try my best to attend [maybe even meet you cool people of JPH!P] and get a rematch w/ Reina!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 01:09:55 AM by KyouKEN »

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #777 on: July 07, 2009, 12:12:04 AM »
Congrats to all you lucky bastards who got to talk to them at the reception and got autographs and whatnot.

I guess I should write up too. Wasn't there on day 0 because of school.

Day 1: Showed up at the place just before the start of the Q&A. Chilled at the back with kuno_thunder, talked shit about people's dumb questions, though the guy who asked to janken with Reina had a pretty good turnout. Met up with most everyone after the Q&A and it seemed they didn't know who the hell I was. Maybe I should have actually introduced myself. While we were talking, k_t made his appearance and everyone went crazy. Good stuff.
Headed to the autograph line after that, but I didn't have a ticket, so it was off to the merch tables with JFC. Tossed away $20 on Platinum 9 Disc. We went to the hotel for check in after that, then to bowling.
Mugen got fuckin' carded at the bowling place, so the both of us left with k_t to some other place for dinner. We ended up at a California Pizza Kitchen with Fen, Comrade, ebc, JFC, and rokun meeting us.
Back to the hotel for 3 hours of sleep. End of day 1.

Day 2: Up early for the reception at the Westin hotel. A lot of JPH!P peeps were there. We got in line, and the kids walked by through the hallway. I waved to Aika and Eri or Reina or someone, I can't remember. Grabbed some free breakfast and talked to Guilty Gear and BlazBlue creators Daisuke Ishiwatari and Toshimichi Mori respectively for the first 15 minutes. Fuckin' cool guys, those two. A few more 15 minutes pass by and I make my way to the girls' tables, only to be cut off by some random jackass. I saw another empty seat but Dinny needed a seat or something, so I stepped off. Waved to Aika then went to another table. So after like 5 minutes into the rotation, Morning Musume left to go rehearse. Fuck. Whatever, I went back to chat to Ishiwatari and Mori again.
After the breakfast, we went to AX for the concert. The concert was pretty good. I was chillin with arun, but the crowd around us was kind of dead. Didn't know half the songs, but they did a medley of their hit songs. I think it went in the order of: I Wish, Souda, Happy Summer Wedding, The Peace, Dance Site, and RR21. Probably wrong order, but they did those songs. After the medley they did Love Machine. A couple more new-ish songs I didn't know, and they ended. Then some people came out to announce the winner of the OPV. They also brought out Yossi and Tsunku to help announce things. Congrats to the winners and shit! After that they did an "encore" of 3,2,1 Breakin Out. I think by that time everyone was sick of that song. It probably played more than 10 times over the course of the show.
Had some dinner at the ESPN Zone after that, where we were given a monstrous bill. Holy shit that place was expensive. Then we went across the street to sign the Michael Jackson wall thing in front of Staples Center. RIP King of Pop.
Finally it was time for the Hello! Party, where we showed up like 2 hours late. The party had a decent turnout. There were some good games. Most of us left early to work on the scrapbook for Morning Musume, but I stuck behind with Ping to watch the rest of the games.
Back at the hotel, no work was being done when I got to daigong's room. People got drunk instead. Tenkei was shitfaced, but provided great entertainments. The gift basket was finished that night, but the scrapbook wasn't, and Ping had to work on that shit all night long.
No one had sleep that night. End of day 2.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 05:24:47 AM by boykun »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #778 on: July 07, 2009, 12:20:27 AM »
^^ :lol: the jyanken dude. One of the better "questions" of the panel. Don't worry about the "nyah," girls seem to love when guys do shit like that, makes them laugh. :P Welcome to the forum!

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #779 on: July 07, 2009, 12:27:10 AM »
^^^ Haha that's the guy. Good job asking her, man. Questions people were asking were weak yes or no questions, but yours was good. You got them to laugh and stuff. Welcome to the forum.

k_t and I concluded there were only about 3 good questions.  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Hoh Hoh (Cocoa)