JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Cafe Mocha Please

Author Topic: Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)  (Read 2276 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)
« on: April 05, 2010, 01:31:28 AM »

A group of suburban teenagers are being haunted in their dreams by a horribly disfigured killer known as Freddy Krueger.

A Nightmare on Elm Street is an upcoming 2010 American slasher film written by Wesley Strick and Eric Heisserer, directed by Samuel Bayer, and produced by Michael Bay, Andrew Form, and Brad Fuller. It is a remake of Wes Craven's 1984 slasher film of the same name and designed to reboot the franchise. The film stars Jackie Earle Haley as Freddy Krueger, a role made famous by Robert Englund, while Rooney Mara takes over the role of Nancy Thompson, originally portrayed by Heather Langenkamp. The remake is set to be released on April 30, 2010.

Wiki
IMDB
Movie Site

"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 01:53:28 AM »
Wow another unnecessary remake :roll: Oddly enough, despite the advancements in make up and CGI that movies can bring nowadays, Freddie actually looks less scary in this one IMO.

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 05:09:32 AM »
the only good ones were #1, 2, and New Nightmare to me.  From 3 to 6, it became a joke =P

Here's the deaths from 1 to NN (haha, can i post this?). Deaths get more and more comical. New Nightmare kinda brought it back, but nothing happened after.

They can remake 1, and start anew from there.  Hopefully it's good.
word.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 01:37:14 AM »
The original movie is a classic, and there is no need for a remake (beside: the new horror movie remakes all suck  :lol:)
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Cafe Mocha Please