JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Kousui

Author Topic: Official NCAA Football Thread  (Read 82921 times)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Official NCAA Football Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2006, 10:13:13 PM »
It was an accident...REALLY! :lol:

Offline Thimas X

• I eat Jailbaits for breakfast
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2006, 07:30:48 AM »
I wonder what Michael Vick things about that

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2006, 08:52:45 AM »
Vince Young off to Draft with Marc Vick.

Offline Thimas X

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2006, 04:31:50 AM »
Marcus Vick is an idiot...

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2006, 09:23:11 AM »
RICHMOND, Va. -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, kicked off the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

Vick, 21, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night.

"There was some type of altercation between Mr. Vick and the victims," Lt. Debbie George of the Suffolk Police Department was quoted as saying in Tuesday's editions of The Washington Post. "It was a verbal altercation, not a physical one."

The Post reported that a person close to Vick said the teenagers were taunting the quarterback, and that Vick showed the gun to scare them.

Magistrate Lisa Noel told the newspaper that police have not located a gun.

If convicted on all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and a $7,500 fine, George said in a statement.

On Friday, Virginia Tech kicked Vick off the team, citing the cumulative effects of numerous legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl, where he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-American Elvis Dumervil.

He also received a speeding ticket and a ticket for driving with a suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17 while under a "zero tolerance" policy from Virginia Tech.

The policy was implemented when Vick was suspended in 2004 because of several legal problems. He later came under further scrutiny because of replays of his actions against Dumervil.

Vick claimed it was accidental, but hurt his cause by claiming to have apologized to Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Dumervil said he received no such apology.

Saturday, Vick announced he had decided to turn pro.

A Virginia Tech spokesman said university officials would have no comment on Vick's arrest.

"At this point, I think the actions speak for themselves," the spokesman, Larry Hincker, said.

Vick is the younger brother of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick. He was the runner-up to Wake Forest's Chris Barclay, by one vote, as the Atlantic Coast Conference's offensive player of the year, and was the league's first-team quarterback.

In 24 career games, the 6-foot, 212-pound Vick threw for 2,868 yards, 19 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He also ran 184 times for 492 yards and six touchdowns.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2006, 09:26:20 AM »
Oh man, Fuck Marcus. He's gonna go like waay down in the draft now.

Offline scrock7

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2006, 08:25:15 PM »
Quote from: daigong
Oh man, Fuck Marcus. He's gonna go like waay down in the draft now.

I have a feeling Raiders is gonna take Marcus Vick late even though he has problems... Randy Moss and Marcus Vick.. wow... i can't imagine how many cars they are gonna blow up
Life is so much fun when you are able to find and piss someone off everyday and watch them make a fool out of themselves... thatz Life for ya

Offline Thimas X

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2006, 03:43:47 AM »
no no....Randy Moss is a good guy who just wants to win football games  :P

Offline scrock7

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2006, 04:18:34 AM »
Quote from: Thimas X
no no....Randy Moss is a good guy who just wants to win football games  :P

its just like Michael Vick needs T.O.... Vick needs a receiver to throw to... T.O. completes the team
Life is so much fun when you are able to find and piss someone off everyday and watch them make a fool out of themselves... thatz Life for ya

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2006, 07:43:49 PM »
Dallas likes to take risks.  Jerry should tell the tuna to get him.  There's plenty of trouble in Dallas for Marcus :lol: .

Offline Thimas X

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2006, 08:01:35 PM »
Bledsoe > Marcusn Vick

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2006, 05:45:10 AM »
Way to go wronghorns! You SUCK!

2 texas Players Arrested

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Texas starting cornerback Tarell Brown and backup linebacker and special teams player Tyrell Gatewood were suspended for Saturday's game against No. 1 Ohio State after their arrest on misdemeanor charges.

The loss of Brown, a senior and Texas' top cover corner, is a big blow to a defense counting on him to match up with the Buckeyes' top receiver, Ted Ginn Jr. Gatewood made one tackle on special teams in the No. 2 Longhorns' season opener against North Texas.
The players were arrested early Monday, along with former Longhorn linebacker Aaron Harris, when their car was pulled over by Travis County sheriff's deputies.

Brown was charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon after he was found with a loaded 9 mm handgun on his lap, according to deputies. Brown, Gatewood and Harris all were charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana less than two ounces.

Texas coach Mack Brown would not say Tuesday if the suspensions were only for the Ohio State game.

"I'm just trying to get through Saturday," the coach said. "As a head coach, No. 1 you have to look at the legal system and cooperate with the authorities completely.

"No. 2, you must go through the university because that's who we work for. No. 3, you are concerned about distractions for your football team. ... No. 4, you care about the three young men involved and their families."

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2006, 02:22:56 AM »
HAHAHA what the fuck is going on these days??

Looks like Brady Quinn might lead Notre Dame to some glory again. Good job Charlie Weiss!

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2006, 04:49:31 AM »
I hate texas.  I hate Brent Musburger. He likes that bevo dick up his ass.  I hate both of 'em...alot.  There is an extreme bias for texas in the media.  Not too mention all the fucking hop on the bandwagon texas fans.  I'd like to see OSU step on that steer fuck school and wake these folks up.  Then have Oklahoma further ruin 'em.  Just a rant.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2006, 05:48:53 AM »
BUCKEYES WIN!  Brent and his fucking that was a helmet to helmet penalty my ass!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2006, 10:09:36 PM »
:lol: Brady Quinn will go to the Raiders!

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2006, 02:26:59 AM »
Notre Dame got pwned! HAHAHAHA!

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2006, 06:53:31 AM »
We barely beat Army WTF?!

Offline Thimas X

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2006, 03:28:06 PM »
damn notre dame lost...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2006, 08:56:16 AM »
I haven't seen so much shootings, ref conspiracy, Mussberger and John David Booty (who has the best name in football, can't wait for his NFL jersey) in one league XD

LMAO, that Reggie Bush stuff sure made Yahoo Sports credible!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Kousui