JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color

Author Topic: [News] Rio Fujii graduating Kobushi Factory & Hello Project  (Read 2638 times)

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
DAMMIT WE'RE LOSING ANOTHER ONE :cry:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-concerning-rio-fujii-from-kobushi-factory-magnolia-factory/1401476323244614/

Thank you for your continued support towards Hello! Project and Kobushi Factory
The sub-leader of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory), Rio Fujii will graduate Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Hello! Project this summer with the Hello! Project 2017 SUMMER concert tour.
Rio is going to high school since this spring but, with her test of last year, she thought again about her future and before becoming a Hello! Pro Kenshusei, she had another dream, becoming a teacher or nurse.
She made herself the request of devoting herself into her studies.
She thought about the balance between her activities with Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) but she was worried, and after many discussions, it came to the conclusion of a graduation.
Currently, her activities will continue with the "Live Tour 2017 Spring ~PROGRESSIVE~", the release of their new single "Sharara! Yareruhazusa / Eejanaika Ninjanaika", the release of the movie "JK Ninja Girls".
Thank you for your continued support towards Rio Fuji as well as Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).

UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director
Takeshi Nishiguchi

I, Rio Fujii, will graduate Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Hello! Project with the Hello! Project Concert tour of this summer.
Originally I love Hello! Project and I took the audition I aspired to become a Hello! Pro Kenshusei and to enter Hello! Project. When I became a member of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory), inside me, it was the moment when a huge dream became reality.
From this moment, I recklessly ran into "I want Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) to be more known by many many people!" but,
Last year, when I was a senior in high school and became a student preparing examinations,
I could not give up on my old dream of becoming a teacher or nurse.
I thought about the compatibility with Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) activities.
I consulted the staff of the company, discussed with them,
I thought I wanted to devote myself into my studies,
And I decided to graduate at the end of the summer vacation when the new school semester will start.
To all the members of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory), to all the people who always support us,
There are still many dreams that those 8 people have not achieved yet,
So I would like to apologize to graduate at this moment.
However, in order to graduate without regretting myself,
In order to achieve, even a little, dreams and goals for the 8 people,
I will use my whole energy for  until the graduation, with great efforts.
Please continue to support Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory)

Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory)
Rio Fujii
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
Re: [News] Rio Fujii graduating Kobushi Factory & Hello Project
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 07:00:28 PM »

I mean, I wish her the best and all, but still...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 02:08:42 AM »
Dawson , you've had a tough year with
your faves...Momochi, C-ute, Duu, Minami, Ayano...

Uh, sumpin' else.....

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 07:40:03 PM »
So now it's becoming a one-a-week, 52-a-year thing?
Even Afilia Saga aren't doing it this frequent! :O
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 09:49:40 AM »
This is so emotional for me. Since I moved to Japan about 2 years ago I've seen Kobushi more than any other group. I've introduced so many people to them and they are definitely the group I'm most excited about right now. I've had the opportunity to talk to Rio many time at handshake events and she's always hilarious and tries very hard to speak to me in English. She is such a driving force in the group and it'll be very sad to see her go.

With the announcement that new trainees were debuting I immediately called my friend and was like "please don't let them change Kobushi." Even with this news that Rio is leaving I really hope they can pull a Berryz where even after losing a member they never add another. I love the debuting trainees but I think Kobushi has such a good  thing going and the  second you started having members graduate and new members join in H!P it often becomes a domino effect...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color