JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Rope

Author Topic: [Atsumina's OS collection] [OS] Christmas Wish 25/12/2017  (Read 87801 times)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
So cute..  :oops:
AtsuMina couple in process..  :D
Waiting next update..  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sweet and cute moments for them..  :oops:
Mmmm.. dinner on the rooftop.. let see.  :roll:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Looks like someone isn't very happy about Minami and Atsuko relationships.  :huhuh
But... those two are together.. yee... :D
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
@black_maa, @AI712: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic  :D

Here is part 7  :)

Power of Love

Part 7

After leaving the skiing area, Minami carries Tomomi back to her house which is near the hotel.

On their way

Minami just stays silent and walks very fast.

“Are you trying to make my leg worse with your speed, Takamina?” Tomomi said

“Of course not” Minami said and slows down

Then he keeps walking while checking his watch every 1 minute.

“Is Atsuko going to be ok by herself?” Minami thought worriedly

“Just left for no more than 5 minutes and you already miss “your Atsuko”.” Tomomi speaks up cutting Minami’s train of thought

“Because this place is new to her. I don’t want to leave her alone like that” Minami said

Tomomi chuckles

“How long have you two knowing each other?” she asks

“Not long. It is about 1 month” Minami answers

“Really?” Tomomi said in surprise

“Yes, why?” Minami asks

“Nothing. I just thought that you two have to know each other for a long time” Tomomi said

“Really. What make you think so?” Minami asks

“Uhm...it just you two seem to be very close connected. That is just feeling” Tomomi said

“I see. I met her at Japan airport. That was the first time I felt my heart skip a beat. The whole world becomes so bright with no reason. That is when I realized what love is” he continues

Tomomi can feel his happiness through his tone.

“3 years really can’t compare with that short time?” She mumbling

Hearing something, Minami asks

“What did you say Tomochin?”

“Ah nothing, nothing at all” she said

“Say Takamina” Tomomi said

“Huh?” Minami asks

“What part of her that make you fall in love with her that deep?” she asks

“Uhm...everything about her.  I love her eyes, her smiles, her voice, her action, everything about her. Her kindness and childish side sometime, too” Minami said while smiling

"That kid looking girl is that good?" Tomomi thought

Suddenly she hears someone calls her

“Tomochin, Takamina”

They look at the direction and see a man rushing toward them

“Hey Tomo” she calls him

“What’s wrong, Tomochin? Why Takamina carries you like that?” he asks her

“She went to skiing and injured her ankle. Therefore I’m taking her back to her house” Minami said

“I see.” Tomo said

Then an idea flashes in his head

“Tomo, can you take her back to her house for me. I have to go back to the skiing area. My girlfriend is waiting for me there” Minami asks

“Your girlfriend? You has a girlfriend?” Tomo asks in surprise while looking at Tomochin

“Uh, I will introduce her to you later.” Minami happily said

“Congratulation, Takamina” Tomo said

“Thank you.” Minami said

“By the way, can you take her back for me?” He asks

“Sure” Tomo said

“But my ankle…” Tomomi said

“Your ankle will be fine. Atsuko already checked for you. You just need to listen to her and rest.” Minami said and puts her down

Tomo comes and carries her on his back

“Thank you Tomo. See you two later” Minami said

“Takamina” Tomomi calls him

He stops and said

“Tomochin, I’m sorry, but there is a feeling that have to come from heart. Forcing a feeling will never be good. You should look at people around you, and ask your heart to understand what you really need. ” He said and rushes back to the place.

“Huh?” Tomo looks at them in confuse

“I won't accept this lost.” She mumbles

“What are you saying, Tomochin?” he asks in confuse

“Nothing” She said

“Anyway, are you ok? Does it still hurts?” Tomo puts her down and checks on her ankle while asking in worry tone

“I’m fine. There is nothing wrong with it” Tomomi stands up and said

“But Takamina said…”

“I’m tired, I will go back to my house now” Tomomi said cutting Tomo’s words

“Let’s me take you back” He said while following her

“I won’t accept this defeat. I have to see what side of her that better than me. I won’t accept this lost” She thought

Meanwhile

At the skiing area

Atsuko is playing with snow while waiting for Minami. She draws Negi-chan on the snow and smiles happily. Suddenly some people step on her drawing and stands in front of her. She looks up and sees three men standing in front of her.

“My my, why there is a beautiful girl all alone here.” one of them said

Atsuko quickly stands up  and steps back.

“W...who are you?” Atsuko asks scarily

They smirk and surround her.

“What do you want?” She asks again

“We just want to ask you to play with us” the leader comes closer to Atsuko and said

“I don’t know you” Atsuko said

“We will know each other later” He said

“My boyfriend will come back here soon” Atsuko said

“Your boyfriend” They said and laugh together

“Don’t lie, cutie. If you have a boyfriend, he will never leave you alone like this. If yes, he must be have fun with other girls. Now let’s have fun with us” The man said and takes her hand

“Let’s go off me or I will call someone here” Atsuko slaps his hand away and said in trembling tone

Tear starts forming in her eyes

“Calling someone. Don’t joke cute girl. There is not much people around here. Even if you yell your lung out, there will be no one here” a man said

“Now be a good girl and go with us” He said and takes Atsuko’s hand again

“Let’s go off me, Minami, Minami” Atsuko calls Minami’s name scarily

At the moment

Minami is rushing back to the skiing area. Suddenly he hears Atsuko’s shaky voice

“Minami, Minami”

“Atsuko” Minami thought

He speeds up his speed. When he got to the place, he sees three men surrounding Atsuko, and one of them is pulling her hand. Minami is very angry. He rushes to them and shouts

“Get your filthy hand off my girlfriend, you jerk”

Then he punches the man that holding her arm very hard making him fall on the ground.

“Minami” Atsuko hugs Minami scarily

He can feel she is shaking

“I’m here, Atsuko. Don’t be scare” He pats her head and said

“Who do you think you are shorty? Don't interfere with my business” the man angrily shouts

“I’m her boyfriend and you are bothering her. That is my business” Minami shouts

He is very angry right now

“You two get him” He orders his men to attack Minami

“Come here. I will make anyone who make my Atsuko cry pay a very heavy price” He said in anger tone

Then he rushes to the men. Minami bends down to dodge the punch from the man on his left. Then he raises his feet and kicks his stomach making him fall on the round.

The other man rushes toward him from behind. Minami uses round kick to kick his face and then takes his collar and throws him aside.

After that Minami rushes to the boss and takes his collar. He strongly slams him down on the snowy ground. Then he raises his fist and punches hard on the ground near his face. The man looks at Minami with terrified eyes

“Let’s me warn you this, don’t ever, ever, ever come close to my girlfriend again. If I see you around here, marks my word, I won’t go easy like this next time. This punch will break your stupid face and more than that” Minami said angrily while looking at the man with anger eyes

Those three men are scared by his words. They quickly stand up and rush away

“Jerk” Minami said angrily

“Minami” Atsuko rushes to hugs Minami tightly from behind

“Sshh...I’m here Atsuko. Don’t be scared” Minami turns around to hugs her and gently said

“Luckily that I saw Tomo. If not I don’t want to image what will happen. Just only 5 minutes, those jerks” Minami angrily thought

Atsuko hugs him tighter while burying her face on his chest. Minami stands there and stroking her back to comfort.

After awhile

Minami gently asks her while lifting her face up

“Are you ok, Atsuko?”

“Uh, thank you, Minami” Atsuko said

“Minami, I want to go back to the hotel” she continues

“Ok, let’s take a rest. Tomorrow we will come back here and play ok” Minami said and smiles gently at her while wiping her tear

Atsuko gaps when seeing blood on Minami’s hand

“Minami, your hand. Is this injure because you bunch on the ground” Atsuko said in worry tone

“I’m fine, Atsuko. I will treat it when I get back to the hotel. So don’t worry ok” Minami said and pats her head

“Now let’s go Atsuko” Minami said

“Uh.” Atsuko nods

Then he takes her back to the hotel. Yuko is sitting at the receptionist table. Seeing them walk in she greets them

“Yoo Takamina, Acchan, how is the skiing? Why did you guy com…”

She stops when she notices Atsuko's tired face

“What's wrong?” she asks in worry tone

“Nothing, I’m just tired” Atsuko said

“Let's me take you to your room and rest ok” Minami said

“Uh, thank you, Minami” Atsuko said

“I will bring some hot tea for you to relax” Yuko said

“Thank you, Yuko” Minami said

Then he takes Atsuko up to their room. Minami helps Atsuko sit down on the bed.

“Are you ok, Atsuko?” he asks her in worried tone

“I’m fine, Minami. Just a little scared and tired” Atsuko smiles at him and said

“Then you should sleep a little. However, firstly, let's wait for Yuko to bring some tea for you. Maybe it will help you relax” Minami said

“Uh” Atsuko nods

Then they hear the knocking sound

“It must be Yuko. Let's me open the door for her” Minami said.

Then he goes and opens the door for Yuko.

“Here, Takamina” Yuko said and gives him the tray

“Thank you, Yuko” Minami said

He takes the tray and bring it into the room. He pours the tea out into a small cup and brings it to the bed

“Let's drink this Atsuko” Minami sits down and said in gently tone

“Thank you, Minami” Atsuko takes the cup and said

After drinking it, Minami helps her lie down. He pulls the blanket to cover her

“Let's sleep a little. I will call you when it is dinner time” Minami said

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“Rest well, Atsuko.” He kisses her forehead and said

Then Atsuko slowly falls in sleep with Minami sitting next to her and stroking her hair to comfort her. After Atsuko fells in sleep, Minami leaves the room

“What's wrong, Takamina?” Yuko asks worriedly

“She was scared by some jerks when I was not there. Luckily I came back on time. If not, I don't know what will happen.” Minami said

“I see. That is a very serious matter. Fortunately that you was back on time” Yuko said

“Uh” Minami nods

“I should tell Riku to call security to patrol around this resort. It will be safer.” Yuko said

“Uh” Minami nods

Then he sighs again while looking down

“I shouldn't leave her alone after all. It was my fault” he said in sad tone

“Don't blame yourself about that. She is fine now. I believe a long sleep will help her to relax and forget everything.” Yuko said

“Uhm, I hope so.” Minami said

Then he goes back to their room to check on Atsuko.

In the evening

Atsuko wakes up after a good sleep. She sits up and looks around. She smiles when seeing Minami sitting on the sofa. He is doing something on his laptop. Atsuko smiles and stealthily walks down from the bed. She slowly walks toward him careful not to let him notice. Then she hugs him from behind and uses her hands to cover his eyes

“Who am I?” Atsuko asks in happy tone

Minami is taken by surprise. Then he smiles happily when hearing her cheerful tone.

“Who is it? I wonder” Minami said while smiling

“Is this…?” he said and pauses

“Is this my cute angel, Maeda Atsuko” Minami said

Then he takes her hands and pulls her down on his laps. Atsuko lost her balance and falls on Minami.

“Ouch…Minami” Atsuko said in surprise while frowning

Seeing that, Minami quickly said

“I’m sorry, Atsuko. Are you hurt?” he asks her while checking on her

Atsuko catches his face and pecks on his lips.

“I’m fine, Minami. Just a little surprise.” Atsuko said

Minami smiles at her. When Atsuko is about to stand up, Minami hugs her back to his laps

“Where are you going, Atsuko?” he asks

“No, I just want to sit down next to you” Atsuko said

“No need. I just want you to sit here. This place is for you” Minami said while smiling at her

“Ok” Atsuko nods shyly

“Are you feeling better now, Atsuko?” he asks while gently caressing her face

“Uh, a lot better” Atsuko said happily

“I’m now full of energy” she continues while holding her fists showing her energy to Minami

Minami laughs softly when seeing her doing that

“I’m glad” Minami pinches her nose and said

Atsuko turns and looks at the laptop’s screen. She sees a lot of pictures of different places around Europe. She turns and asks Minami

“What are you doing, Minami?”

“I’m planning for next week. I look at those places and decide where to take you next” He said

“I see. You are the best Minami” Atsuko hugs him tightly and said in happy tone

Her happy face makes him very happy. He breaks the hug and look at her

“Then where is my reward, Atsuko?” He asks her

“What do my awesome boyfriend want?” She asks him

“Hum….What do I want?” He said and smiles at her while tapping his lips.

Atsuko smiles at his action. She leans and kisses his lips lovingly. Minami hugs her and replies her kiss gently.

“Do you like that reward, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“A kiss from my princess, what more do I need. That is the best reward ever” He said and pinches her cheeks

Then he asks her

“Are you hungry, Atsuko?”

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“Then let’s go down to eat” He said

“Yes, I will add more power for tomorrow” Atsuko nods and said happily

“Uh” Minami smiles at her lovely face

Then they leave the room to the hotel restaurant

Meanwhile

In another place

Tomomi is sitting on her desk and looks out at the skiing field.

Flashback

3 years ago

While Tomomi is preparing to go skiing, her brother walks in with a young and handsome man. She widens her eyes in surprise when realized who he is

“Cold Prince?” she thought

“Riku-nii” Tomomi calls him

“Hey Tomochin, are you going to ski?” He asks

“Come here with me a little” Tomomi pulls him to the kitchen

“What is it, Tomochin?” Riku asks in surprise

“Riku-nii, is he the famous “Cold Prince” in school. The Takahashi Minami who good at every subject, sport, and more?” she asks him in small tone

“Yup, that is him. He is my old buddy in high school. After graduated here, he came back to Canada and attended medical university. He is now a young medical student” Riku said

“I see” Tomomi said while looking back at the front door

“Hey, Tomochin, what wrong with you today? Normally you don’t mind about those things” Riku asks in confuse

“Nothing. Just I heard a lot of rumors about him, so I’m curious” Tomomi said

“That is not rumor. He is a smart person.” Riku said

“I see. Just want to ask that. Now I will go skiing” Tomomi said

“Ok” Riku nods in confuse

Then they come out together. Minami is reading his book

“Sorry buddy, my sister wanted to ask me something” Riku said

“It is ok.” Minami said

“Also, here is my little sis, Tomomi.” Riku said

“Hello, my name Takahashi Minami, you can call me Takamina. Nice to meet you” Minami said and shakes her hand

“Uh...nice to meet you, too. You can call me Tomochin. My friends call me that” Tomomi said

“Ok” Minami nods

“Takamina, wait here, I will bring that book here for you.” he said

“Ok” Minami said

Then Riku goes up to his room to take it. Tomomi just stands there and look at him while Minami is still reading the book in his hand

“Uhm...Takamina” Tomomi calls him

“What is it, Tomochin?” Minami asks while looking up

“Do you live here?” she asks

“No, I just come here to take vacation. I live in Canada. I used to live here in high school” Minami answers.

Then he continues reading his book

“You seem to like reading a lot” She said

“Yep. He is a bookworm. In a day, most of his time is studying, the rest is for reading.” Riku said

“Uh, I like reading a lot. You can find a lot of interesting things here” Minami said

“Here Takamina, this is the guide book for around here.” Riku said and gives Minami the book

“Thank you. I leave now. Bye Riku” Minami said

“Also, bye Tomochin. See you two later” he said and smiles at them

“See ya” Riku said

“Uh...uh bye Takamina” she said

End flashback

Flashback

While Tomomi walking to the skiing area with her friend, she sees Minami. He is skiing very fast and skilled. He looks very cool when he is doing that. Tomomi smiles and starts skiing toward his direction. When Minami stops, she also stops in front of him.

“Good morning, Takamina” Tomomi said

“Tomochin?” Minimi calls in surprise

“You are very skilled” she said

“Thank you. This sport is my favorite winter sport.” he said

“You also are very good. Just like a pro” Minami said

“Of course, my parents own this resort after all. I grow up with this” Tomomi said proudly

“You are right” Minami said

“When will you go back to Canada, Takamina?” she asks him

“This Saturday” Minami said

“Two more days” She thought

“Uhm...Takmina, will you come here tomorrow?” she asks

“Uh, just morning. Evening I will go into the city” Minami answers

“Would you like to go skiing like today? We will ski together” she asks

“Sure.” Minami nods

“I will go back now. See you later Tomochin” he said while looking at his watch

“Ok, see you tomorrow, Takamina” Tomomi said to him while smiling happily

End flashback

“I don’t believe that 3 years can’t compare to that short 1 month” Tomomi thought

At night

While Atsuko is playing with her laptop on her bed, Minami comes and gently hugs her from behind.

“Atsuko, I have a question to ask you” he said

“What is it, Minami?” Atsuko asks still playing with her laptop

“You knew that there is no problem with Tomochin’s ankle, right?” Minami asks

Atsuko stops playing and closes the laptop. Then she turns to look at Minami.

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“Then why did you let me take her back home?” he asks

“Because I knew you notice that too” Atsuko said

“She did that is because of you. Therefore, I want you to settle everything with Tomochin. I don’t want to flow her cover right there. It will be very hurt” Atsuko said

Minami looks at her and smiles gently

“I see, I never thought that my cute girlfriend is so thoughtful like an adult” Minami said in teasing tone

“What do you mean, Takamina? Am I that childish?” Atsuko asks while pouting

Minami looks at Atsuko and laughs loudly. Then something appears on his head. He turns around and pushes her beneath him. Atsuko looks at him while blushing

“Don’t you feel anything when I’m alone with Tomochin, Atsuko?” Minami asks

“Nope” Atsuko said while shaking her head

Minami looks at her with surprised look

“Really?” He asks her

“Uh, because I trust you, Minami” Atsuko leans on his ear and whispers

“I trust you completely” she said

Minami smiles widely at her words. Then he asks her another question in whisper tone

“Then you don't feel jealous right, Atsuko?”

“Who said that I don’t?” Atsuko pulls back and said in pouting tone

“Huh, but you just said that” he asks

“That feeling and this feeling are different. When seeing you give her piggyback, I was so jealous, but I had to endure that. However, I don’t want to see you carrying any girl on your back like that ever again, Minami” she pouts

“Of course, my back is only for you, my princess” Minami said and pecks her lips

“However, because you carried other girl on your back today. You have to be punish” Atsuko said

“But you give me the permission” Minami explains

“But I still feel so jealous about that” she reasons

Minami sighs in defeats

“Then what is my punishment then, princess?” Minami asks her

“Uhm...it would be a very hard one” Atsuko said

Minami gulps while looking at Atsuko

“Uhm...your punishment is you have to carry me on your back every day, forever” Atsuko said

“Huh?” he thought in confused

Seeing Minami confused face, Atsuko laughing innocently

“Don’t worry Minami. I’m just kimhm…” When Atsuko is about to say that is just a joke, Minami already seals her lips with his

Then he breaks the kiss and smiles at her.

“I accept the punishment with no objection because after all this is the greatest punishment ever, Atsuko” Minami said while caressing her face

“Really, Minami?” Atsuko asks in surprised tone

“Of course. I will happily carries you on my back forever. That is what I really want to do” He said gently at her

Atsuko smiles lovingly at him

“I love you, Minami” Atsuko said while hugging him tightly

“I love you too, Atsuko” Minami said

After awhile Atsuko breaks the hugs and looks at Minami seriously.

“What’s wrong, Atsuko?” Minami asks in worry tone

“Actually I was so scared” Atsuko said

Minami looks at her in surprised look

“When I said to those men that you will come, they laughed at me and said that “your boyfriend properly are having fun with other girls right now”. Even though I knew that it is not true, you aren't that kind of people, my heart still hurt when hearing those words.” Atsuko said.

“Their words remind me of the incident when we just came here. I remembered Tomochin’s words about she is your girlfriend. Suddenly a thought appear in my head. I was so scared of that thought. I was so afraid of losing you, Minami. The first and only person I love with all my heart” Atsuko said honestly while tear starts rolling down on her cheeks

Minami is very happy when hearing what Atsuko said. He is happy because she trusts him. Also, he is happy because she loves him a lot. He smiles gently at her

“Thank you, Atsuko” Minami said gently

“Thank you for trusting and loving me, Atsuko” he continues

“You are also the first and only girl I love with all my heart. Only you can make my heart feels special. Let’s me tell you this, Atsuko. You will never lose me, and I will never let anything take you away from me. I will fight against everything even the whole world to have you by my side because you are mine and only mine, Atsuko” Minami said while caressing Atsuko's face

Atsuko smiles brightly at his words.

“I’m happy, Minami” Atsuko said

Then she leans up to peck his lips. When she is about to move back, Minami pushes her down while kissing her passionately. Atsuko closes her eyes feeling Minami's love full kiss. He kisses her intensely and roughly. Atsuko hugs his neck to pull him closer to her and deepen their kiss. Then Minami slips his tongue in Atsuko's mouth to explore while unbuttoning her shirt and caressing her skin. His action makes Atsuko moan softly. Then he moves his kisses to Atsuko's neck and marks her there. After that Minami pulls out to look at Atsuko. He laughs softly while looking at Atsuko's cute blushed face. He said

“You are so cute, Atsuko”

“I love you very much” he whispers

“I love you, too Minami” Atsuko caresses his face and said

Then Minami kisses her lips again, and that night they drown into their own world of love

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy reading this  :D

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Uh.. in one moment situation wasn't very, nice when those jerks came.. At least her prince was back in time.  :D
Hehe.. in the end day really ended quite good..  :roll: XD
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
NOOo!!!! Atsukoo!!!!  :shocked  Where are you!? :O
Oh my... oh my.. .
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hmm.. I think there will be some surprise from Minami... hmm...  :roll: :huhuh  ...maybe...  XD
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Jsheep

:shocked

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
Gasp!  Σ(・□・;) :shock:
Takapapa is against the marriage! :cry: :( :panic:
I hope things will workout ok...
waahhhhh! You never fail to amaze me with your updates author-san!
Keep up the good work!  :mon determined: :gmon bang:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
What!?  :shocked  Ah.. of course, from the beginning it sounds too good to be true and here we goes..  :(
Hardest part only comes..
Uh..  :roll:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Jsheep

Oh no!!! :shocked

Offline Narukami

Eh~ why minami's father won't approve the marriage. :shocked  :w00t:

Atsumina nooo~ :panic: :panic:

Offline Jsheep

What the hell????  :shocked

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
An update!!! :on gay: :mon XD: :wigglypanda:
Awesome!
Was worried when I was reading the part where atsuko fell down the stairs I thought she was going to have amnesia when she wakes up and forget about minami and only recognized her family like any typical amnesia story, but then she had but was the opposite!  :shock:
Shocking! Hahaha!
Anyway, can't wait for your next update! Weeeee! 😁  :onioncheer: :gmon heartu:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Okaa~y...  :huhuh
That's makes things little bit complicated.. :roll:
Uh.. what's next?  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
At least one family accept it, but what about other...?
Sounds like there something still will be.. hmm...
Okeey~ 8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
Waaahhhh...I'm sensing that atsuko's father being acceptable was an act...or am I wrong?  :?
Haha! Anyway, an update!!! :wriggly: :nya:
I can't wait for the next one!
Keep up the good work author-san!
I'll be waiting! 😁  :D :on gay:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Why they die?????????
Their family are very stubborn that caused both of them die.
This is not the ending, isn't it? What will happen next?

Thanks for your update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Why they die?!?!!  :cry: :cry:
................... Wait..... It is not ending right..?  :?
"TBC" :O did I read it correctly??? :O
So if this is not ending.....
Um... What if... Lets say.... What if they are just acting planned by Mariko-sama?? :O
I think perharps Mariko-sama knew that Atsuko's father was just pretending to accept Minami to be her boyfriend....
So Mariko-sama decided to plan those.....?
In order to escape from their families and start new life together, what if this is it?! :O
Although i dont know if this is it.... I dont like sad ending....  :cry: :cry:

Please update ASAP!  :panic: :banghead:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,