JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free

Author Topic: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — Only A Small Lead  (Read 39689 times)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — The Drawing
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2016, 02:01:04 AM »
What does the P.I from P.I Blues mean?

Offline yamamoto_din

• just a silent rider, let's be friend ^.^
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2016, 02:33:16 PM »
thanks for the update author san  :twothumbs
well, of course its the first time you see me,, hahaha cause its the first time i comment to someone story, even i've been one year join here and be silent rider  :P XD

hope the next update coming soon  :thumbsup

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2016, 04:55:52 PM »
What does the P.I from P.I Blues mean?

Private Investigation

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2016, 05:19:52 PM »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2016, 07:53:31 PM »
Yes! I love it! I hope momoka gonna be there too

Offline Soysaucee

• I'm a DD! I can't choose!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Too bad they all graduated.
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — Banana Pancakes
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2016, 05:01:36 AM »
Genkikid: I couldn't answer in time! I'm sorry! :cry:
Yamamoto_din: I'm sorry the update came late. I usually update faster than this. But I hope you still follow this story!
MaYukiIsLife: Thank you for answering Genkikid's question!  :twothumbs
Haruko: Soon my young padawan soon.

AN: I'm sorry for the slow update but here it is! 4x longer than usual! :sashiko:

Banana Pancakes

Rock and roll music is playing as they drive in silence, not talking to each other, towards Namba. They didn't even look at each other, Miyuki choosing to look out into the forestry distance while the other focuses on driving.

"Miyuki.",Sayaka starts, the other girl's ears perking up."Are you a good artist?"

Although Sayaka got taken off the case, she is still curious. Of course she is, considering it is about her stalker.

"Huh? Me? I guess you could say I'm pretty good.",Miyuki says, surprised Sayaka took the initiative to talk to her.

Sayaka is cautious, afraid that any more poking might weaken their relationship any further. Sayaka is also wary of using the word 'friend' to describe Miyuki. Because to her, she has no friends.

"Why?",Miyuki continued.

"Oh it's nothing.",Sayaka says, trying to get out of the situation.

Miyuki looks at the other girl suspiciously, wondering what she is up to, but soon looks forward into the open road, letting the matter go.

"I still haven't forgiven you.",Miyuki says, still looking at the empty road before her, not wanting meet Sayaka's eyes that are now on her.

"Then what can I do?",Sayaka asks.

Miyuki thinks for a while, the silence killing Sayaka, wondering if the other girl will ever forgive her.

"Food.",Miyuki says, now looking at Sayaka,"Treat me.",she demands.

____

Rest stops. Rest stops are nice. Rest stops are useful. Rest stops have really a high price for banana pancakes.

Too expensive!

Sayaka looks onto the buffet that is her table, filled with different assortments of breakfast foods. Miyuki is having no mercy for the poor wallet that is going to be exhausted after, ordering food and drinks over and over again till she is satisfied.
"Here is another order of banana pancakes ma'am.",the waiter says as he drops off the order at their table.

Sayaka looks at the dish, wondering why the heck it was created. She then looks at Miyuki who just smiles at her in delight before taking another bite of the succulent banana pancake.

"Here.",Miyuki says,lifting a fork up to Sayaka's mouth, egging her on to eat the demon that is the banana pancake.

Sayaka shakes her head, not wanting to taste the dish that is making her broke at the current moment, but Miyuki isn't having any of it and just shoves the fork in Sayaka's mouth.

It's pretty good.,Sayaka solemnly thinks, crying inside.

At least I'm forgiven :D

____

A wooden cabin greets them, smelling of foliage and musky lumber, in the middle of a forest surrounded by a similar looking shed and tall trees—blocking most of the shining sun, only having a few pockets of light. The cabin looks old, almost thirty years old, the wood having mold and moss on it and they could help but feel a bit disgusted, and a bit scared, by the appearance.

It's the address.

Sayaka walks up to the cabin with Milky, lagging behind, still full from her adventure in the restaurant, and knocks on the wooden door.  Nobody answers, just the hollow sound of the door and the swaying of the trees of the forest could be heard. Sayaka could feel the tension, mostly due to the terrified figure behind her, but she takes a deep breath and knocks on the door again, hoping that somebody would answer.

But nobody does.

This is bad.

Sayaka turns to the scared girl,"Let's go back to the car. We'll see if anyone comes."

Miyuki nods slowly.

But as they are about to leave, the door opens, revealing a strange woman dressed in gypsy clothing. She looks warily at them, questioning who they were, and says,"Who are you?"

Sayaka, surprised at the sudden appearance of the gypsy woman, pulls out her business card and hands it to her hastily. The woman takes it with shaky hands, quite strange for a young woman like her, and she reads it aloud, struggling to pronounce the words, pocketing the card after. She nods at the pair, understanding why they came here, and invites them in.

Sayaka is the first one to go in while Miyuki stares at the dark abyss that her partner just went through, imagining terrible things happening to the other girl. Suddenly a head pops out from the darkness.

"Are you coming or not?",Sayaka says, surprising the other girl, and earning a yelp from Miyuki.

"Don't yell. What are you doing?",Sayaka asks sternly, getting impatient at the slow girl.

"N-Nothing. Just uhh enjoying the view.",Miyuki says.

"Come in. She's going to tell us the job."

Miyuki nods and shoos the other girl away,"I'll be there. You go first."

Sayaka nods and leaves, but not before saying another time to come in soon.

Miyuki releases all the tension in her body, her hand resting on her kneecaps, and her other hand grasping at her chest, trying to control her rising heart beat. Miyuki didn't like the forest or the gypsy woman or the scary cabin. She just wants to go home back to Tokyo to vending machines, high rise buildings, and banana pancakes.

But she soon gathers up the courage and enters the wooden cabin, albeit very slowly, and as soon as she goes in, her eyes survey the entire room, amazed.

Wow!

From nutcrackers to tarot card packs, the trinkets are neatly placed on tables and shelves. Weapons in baskets, from scimitars to axes, populates the vast space that is the gypsy's home. Antique picture frames of different and varying sizes fills the walls, from known artists to undeniable unknowns, but a strange empty spot on the wall creates a noticeable void. A single king-sized bed is on the far end of the large room, draped with silk, right by a sizable fireplace.

This is the gypsy's home.

The woman places candles throughout the room sporadically and illuminates them with a matchstick, her hands trembling as she did. She then kindles the fireplace, chucking wood into the flames, and soon sits down in front of a round table, a lone crystal ball resting on the tabletop. She looks at them invitingly, telling the pair silently to sit on the chairs in front of her.

They comply, almost instantly, and sit down on the chairs in front of the crystal ball and the gypsy. There is only silence as the woman looks at them, sizing them up, before the gypsy's lips upturn into a smirk, making the pair uneasy.

"Let's start with introductions.",the gypsy says sultrily, arms crossed,"You first.",she finishes.

The two look at each other before Miyuki gestures her to go first. Sayaka clears her throat to speak.

"Yamamoto Sayaka.",Sayaka says before she bows slightly.

"Your mother is pretty good at names Sayaka.",the gypsy says, smirking wildly.

Sayaka looks at her cautiously,"I gave myself this name.",Sayaka says but the gypsy didn't seem surprised, it's as if she knows everything about her.

"Oh really? You're pretty good.",the gypsy says,"What's your real name then?"

Sayaka stays silent, unwilling to give an answer, but purses her lips, and relents,"I don't know. I don't know my real name."

The gypsy raises her eyebrow,"Orphan?",she asks.

Sayaka reluctantly nods her head, the girl beside her surprised. The woman smiles, her eyes glinting with mischievousness and asks the other what her name is.

"Miyuki. Watanabe Miyuki.",she says as she slightly bows.

The woman didn't answer or have a reaction, just staring blankly at the girl. Miyuki feels uneasy, her hands sweating in anticipation.

"So you're her.",the gypsy says, staying silent again for a few seconds,"Give her my regards.",she says, her words cryptic.

Miyuki gulps.

I have to get out of here!

"So now that's done, I'll introduce myself. My name is Tano.",she says, not bowing like the pair.

"Is that your whole name?",Sayaka asks.

"That's the name you are to call me. You don't need to know the rest.",she says sassily."But you don't need to know it anyway. You came here for something other than introductions am I correct?"

The visitors both nod, remembering why they were here.

"So let's get on with it.",she says before she stands up, causing the pair to stand up as well, and moves towards the king-sized bed.

Miyuki grabs the back of Sayaka's shirt helplessly. Sayaka looks at her wondering what is going on and Miyuki just stares at her pleadingly,"C-Can I go out?",she says, her voice trembling.

Sayaka couldn't stand to see the girl like this and just nods, letting Miyuki go out of the creepy wooden cabin.

The door shut softly.

I'm alone now. I wanna get this over with.

She follows Tano towards the bed, cautious of the woman before her, and stands a considerable amount from the woman.

"Come closer.",Tano says, gesturing at Sayaka."You'll see it here."

Sayaka reluctantly compiles, coming closer to Tano.

The gypsy points at a small figure behind her bed.

What is that?

But then Sayaka realizes what it was. A dead body, fresh, not old enough to leave a smell.

One maybe two days it has been there and Sayaka gulps, now knowing she is dealing with a murder.

"She came here with a warrant. She was to tear this forest down.",the gypsy starts,"They say don't kill the messenger. But I guess I'm not too good at following orders.", she says ending with a smirk,"And I'm sure more people will come, wondering why she disappeared. So I'm counting on you.",she finishes.

"S-So what do you want me to do?",Sayaka asks.

The gypsy named Tano only smiles at her, making Sayaka guess.

"I have to prove that it's not murder?",she says and Tano nods slightly.

"I heard about your reputation. You have good standing with the police. They'll trust you.",Tano says.

"But I've only worked in Kyoto and Tokyo.",Sayaka says,"Not in Namba.",she finishes but her statement made Tano smirk again for the nth time. Tano gets closer to Sayaka and whispers in her ear.

"Word gets around Sayaka-san. I've heard about the good things you've done...but also the bad things. And also, I know you also worked in Nagoya.",she says before giggling a bit and moving away from the other girl. She turns around and walks to the table with the crystal ball and sits down nonchalantly, pulling out a cracker from her pocket and eating it,"I think they'll be here soon. Hang tight."

Sayaka stands frozen from Tano's words, looking at the dead body in a business suit.

A loud knock then resonates throughout the whole cabin, shaking it in the process.

"Namba police. Come out now!",a voice yelled from outside."We've got your friend here!"

They must mean Miyuki!

Sayaka bolts out from her spot and runs to the door, opening it hastily. A tall and buff man stands before her, holding Miyuki by the collar, who seemed calm about the situation. Weird.

"You are on suspicion of murder. I have a warrant to search your house.",the man says, his voice deep and husky.

"Then by all means.",Tano says from behind Sayaka, greeting the rude man,"Come in.",she finishes.

The man drops Miyuki on the ground, dusting his hands off on his uniform, and goes in.
Tano immediately goes to Miyuki's aid, faster than Sayaka, and helps her up. Sayaka's face twitches a little at the scene and Tano smiles mischievously back at her. Miyuki looks at Sayaka, looking scared out of her mind,"I'll be in the car.",she says before leaving the pair alone at the doorway. Tano turns toward Sayaka,who is still watching Miyuki walk towards the car.

"Come. You have to prove my innocence. He'll find her soon.",she orders, gesturing for Sayaka to go in the house. Sayaka breaks her stare and enters the house.

____

"You are under arrest!",the tall man bellows, before pulling out handcuffs from his jacket pocket.

But looking at the hand-cuffs, Tano could only smirk again,"I'm not going to jail.",she says calmly.

The man's face changes, he looks even scarier than before, making Sayaka feel uneasy.

What the heck is wrong with me these days? Why am I getting all soft and scared?

"Is this resisting arrest!?",the man yells at Tano, getting closer to the gypsy, and looking down on her.

Tano looks up at the scary man,"Arrest for what? I haven't done any wrong.",she says, feigning innocence.

The man chuckles heartily, holding his belly,"You actually think you're innocent? Minegeshi's body is right there behind your bed! You must've killed her!",he exclaims."Now come before I give you more charges.",he says before cuffing her hands.

"Do you know of Yamamoto Sayaka?",Tano asks the man before he arrests her.

"Of course! Greatest detective of all time! Better than Holmes they say. But personally I don't believe that.",he says while cuffing her hands.

"You see that girl over there with the short hair?",Tano says, her wrists uncomfortable with the handcuffs.

The man looks at Sayaka, standing attention at the scene.

"Yeah? Why? Did she help you kill her?",he asks, getting paranoid.

Tano shakes her head."No she didn't. But she's here to prove my innocence.",the gypsy says.

The man raises an eyebrow, curious,"So is she your detecti—"

"She's Yamamoto Sayaka.",Tano interjects.

His mouth is left wide open, shocked and surprised.

Sayaka bows to the man,"Hello I'm Yamamoto Sayaka.",she introduces.

"Hello M-My n-name i-is—"

"It don't matter what your name is.",the gypsy interrupts."Sayaka tell him."

Sayaka looks to the star-struck man,"She's innocent.",she says.

The man gets a bearing of himself, clears his throat, and asks her why.

"The evidence is clear. She must be the suspect.",the man says.

"Let me explain.",Sayaka says,"Although it's presumptuous."

She steps forward towards the cuffed gypsy and the uniformed man. She hands the man a worn-down book to which Tano panics looking at. She tries to get out but her cuffed hands hindered her attempt.

"Stop moving.",he says before looking at the contents.

It's the gypsy's diary, filled with her secrets and inner desires. But when Sayaka found it, it is completely opposite of what she thought it is. It contains her secrets yes but what secrets?

"My favorite flavor is Vanilla...I sometimes snore...my left toe is bigger than my right.",he says before closes the book with a bang,"What is this?",he says holding it up, irritated.

Tano covers her face with her hands, embarrassed at the situation.

"Her diary.",Sayaka says,"And as you can see, there is no mention of the murder."
"But this doesn't prove she didn't do it.",he says.

"I know it doesn't.",Sayaka says before smiling mischievously at Tano. She is still clearly mad at the scene that happened a few minutes ago outside with Milky.

Petty

"Please don't waste my time then please.",the man says,"Do you have a real argument?"

"Oh yes I do.",Sayaka says, perking up, and asks the man,"What do you think this room is missing sir?"

The man thinks for a second.

"I don't know. What is it?",the man says.

"Look around sir.",she says.

The man looks around the wood cabin, trying to spot what Sayaka is saying. He looks at the trinkets on the tables and the weapons in the baskets (Which by the way is very suspicious in of itself.). He even looks at the lit candles and the covered up windows. But he couldn't quite seem to point it out.

"I don't see a thing. What are you talking about?",he asks, getting more impatient.

"I think you forgot to look at the walls sir.",Sayaka says.

He looks, spotting the empty space in the wall, where most likely a painting was at.

"There's a missing painting on the wall. Whether that's deliberate, I don't know, but it gives me a lead.",Sayaka says, looking at the spot with him.

"So what's your point?"

"My point is that there is a weird spot on the wall and the picture is gone. We have to find that frame.",she says, crossing her arms, her dominance showing.

The man looks at Tano, questioning her with his stare.

Tano points at the ground below her at the wooden planks.

"It must be under there.",Sayaka says.

The man pushes the gypsy away onto the bed before he punches the floor with a loud noise.

Sayaka gets closer to the hole to get a good look. She sees a golden frame, looking more expensive than all the other paintings. The man takes it out of the ground.

They all see a blood stain on the bottom of the frame.

Tano sighs, faking resignation.

"She was looking at it after she showed me the warrant and it fell onto her. Her head cracked and blood gushed out, I couldn't save her.",Tano says with a trembling voice before she puts her face into her hands, pretending to be sad, but really just hiding her smile.

"That can't be true! She's lying! She probably used it as a weapon!",the man stubbornly says.

"I believe her.",Sayaka says, playing her role.

"What! Really? Can't you see it's a lie?!",he yells at the stoic Sayaka with a tough look.

"I believe her because what she says is factual. If you don't see it, I can't believe you can call yourself a police. How many innocents have you jailed huh!?",she yells, raising her voice, trying to make the man scared and in a way, it's working.

"I-I haven't jailed any innocents! If you're so adamant that what she says it's true. Prove it!",he says unconvincingly.

She's bought herself some time.

"My pleasure.",Sayaka says as she smiles.

She gets even closer to the golden picture frame and examines it. She smiles, knowing it's checkmate.

"This picture frame did fall onto Minegeshi's head.",Sayaka explains."She's couldn't have."

"And why is that?",he asks.

"Her physique isn't big or strong sir and she isn't that tall either.",Sayaka starts.

"Soooooo..."

"So if she did swing it, it'd have been very slow and weak. She couldn't have done it. If you want to arrest something Mr. Police Man, arrest gravity."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry!",the man bows a full 90 degree angle.

Sayaka and Tano's bodies releases all the tension, glad they're in the clear.

"Call the ambulance, tell them we've got a dead body.",Sayaka says.

He nods, standing up straight, and pulls out his phone before calling the ambulance.

Sayaka goes to the cuffed Tano.

"You're all good now."

"Thanks.",the gypsy says gratefully before she again, smirks.

____

"Thank you sir.",Sayaka says, standing with Tano at the front of the cabin. The ambulance is ready to go to the hospital, waiting for the policeman's word.

"No problem.",he says before he turns around to go to his police car.

He looks back and says,"Don't get in anymore trouble Ms.Tano Yuka. Namba police will be watching you!"

The pair watch him drive off with the ambulance following him.

"Soooo. Your first name is Yuka?",Sayaka starts.

"Shut up.",she says before she enters her wooden cabin forcefully.

Sayaka follows her,"Aren't you forgetting something?",she says, closing the door behind her.

Tano turns around,"What do you suppose I'm forgetting?",she asks,raising an eyebrow over the question.

"I just saved your ass.",Sayaka says,"Give me answers."

Tano gives a look of understanding before she sits again at the round table with crystal ball on top of it, a deja-vu moment from an hour ago when Sayaka first arrived.

Sayaka sits down at the chair.

"So what do you want to know?",Tano asks, her legs on the table, as she takes out crackers from her pocket, eating them nonchalantly.

"How did she die?",Sayaka asks, leaning forward, curious.

"Minegeshi? Oh I bashed her head in with the butt of that sword over there.",she says, pointing to the weapon basket.

"Then what's with that picture frame?"

"That's from another woman a while ago. I vaguely remember but she was a con artist trying to scam me for some of my trinkets. And let's just say, I rigged it to fall on her head.",she says before she smiles evilly.

Sayaka purses her lips, kind of nervous, again realizing that this woman is a murderer. She stand up and bows.

"Thank you for your patronage. P.I Blues will be glad to have you again!"

The gypsy just watches her.

Awkward

"Well if you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave now.",Sayaka says before bowing again slightly and turning around to exit.

"You're not going anywhere.",the woman behind Sayaka says.

Sayaka tenses up, feeling like this was going to happen.

She could hear the sound of the chair pulling back and footsteps getting closer.

Sayaka, ready to fight for her life, turns around and tries to land a punch on the woman but the woman just dodges and lifts her hand up in protest.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What are you doing?",Tano yells, holding a present in her hand.

Sayaka gulps, realizing she's done wrong,"I'm sorry!",she yells, bowing.

"It's fine. I know I'm creepy.",Tano says, giving attention to the present in her hand.

"I-Is that for me?",she says as she points to herself.

"Yeah, you saved my ass.",Tano says, smiling as she lifts her hand out, offering the present to Sayaka.

Sayaka takes the present gratefully and bows slightly.

"Be safe.",Tano says, waving goodbye.

"I will.",Sayaka says, turning around again to exit. She unlocks the door and tries to exit but the knob is stuck. She sighs at her misfortune.

I can't believe this.

She then notices the silence around her, it is weird.

"Watch out."

A sword comes flying down towards her but Sayaka felt the wind behind her move and dodges out of the way, the sword getting stuck  in the door.

Sayaka turns around, meeting a scimitar wielding murdering gypsy woman with red eyes (What a description!).

"What are you doing!?",Sayaka yells, fearful for her life. She sets into a battle stance, ready to fight the crazed woman.

The woman gets the sword unstuck, ready to fight.

"Thank you for your service! But I have to kill you now!",Tano yells, raising the sword into a overhead attack.

Sayaka again dodges out of the woman's way. The gypsy's strikes were clumsy. It must've been due to her shaky hands.

Tano lunges forward towards Sayaka, sword point towards her, like a fencer.

Sayaka panics and pulls out a sword from one of the weapon baskets and parries the strike quickly, her heart beat rising to dangerous amounts. She looks at her sword, wondering what she pulled out.

Katana. This could work.

Adrenaline pumping. Hearts in sync. Their eyes focusing. Their footwork mesmerizing.

They make a mess out of the cabin, paintings are falling, the crystal ball shattering with the swing of the scimitar, and different trinkets are getting cut in half. They just go at it, parrying each other's strikes, their swordsmanship showing.

Tano is surprised. She didn't think Sayaka knew how to use a sword. She miscalculated.

Tano panics and her sword is knocked out of her hands. She immediately raises her hands in defeat as Sayaka puts the blade of her sword towards her neck.

"I'm not going to ask nor am I going to kill you.",Sayaka says, her voice angry."But you better leave now."

Tano nods before running out of the cabin, afraid at the woman who just defeated her in a sword fight.

Sayaka sighs at the woman and looks at her sword. She didn't think she'd be able to hold a sword again, but her hand trembles even holding it. She drops the sword in disgust and wipes her hand on her clothes.

Her hand is shaking.

Nagoya

She remembers the cries of pain and the fire.

She shakes her head, knocking the memories out of her head. She didn't want to remember.

But other than that, she had someone to talk to.

She pulls out her phone and dials a number. The phone rang a few before a voice popped up saying hi.

"WHERE THE HECK DID YOU SEND US?!"

_____

"Did she finish the job?",a woman's sultry voice asks.

"No she failed.",another voice answered, her hand on the phone, talking to her supervisor.

The subordinate could hear her boss sigh.

"Come back. Let's plan again from there."

TBC

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2016, 06:33:57 PM »
This is bad.
I can sense danger.
Thank you for the update!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2016, 09:56:23 AM »
Someone wants Sayanee die. And Milky is their subordinate?

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2016, 10:02:35 PM »
phoenix0i: Danger indeed!  :mon fyeah:
Genkikid: Not all things are as they seem. Keep on guessing  :mon misch:

I'm planning a new story, maybe even juggling these two stories together, because the other story has been on my mind lately and I wonder if I could post the prologue of it just to see the reaction. So if you want to see it, say it, and I'll post it up. I'm a little cautious since I kinda want to keep the stories in order!  :mon ko: :mon barf: :mon slapself: I'm in a dilemma! Help me please!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2016, 11:20:14 PM »
 :D I'll help you!

Offline panpanlai

« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2016, 10:14:59 AM »
hello this my first post and im newbie @ this forum.well........
bring it on.
post it up
it will be interesting.

Offline yamamoto_din

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2016, 11:36:25 AM »
nice update author san,, making tano chan scary like that,, cool  :twothumbs

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — New Blood
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2016, 07:05:41 PM »
hello this my first post and im newbie @ this forum.well........
bring it on.
post it up
it will be interesting.

I will! And welcome! Have fun reading everyone's stories! (And hopefully mine too  :mon love:)

nice update author san,, making tano chan scary like that,, cool  :twothumbs

Thank you! Hope you continue reading!

New Blood

Sayaka looks toward the silent girl while driving home from Namba, wondering why the usual bubbly girl is so quiet, but it was understandable considering the circumstances they were just in.

Sayaka purses her lips and gets the courage to speak,"Do you want food? It's my treat.",she offers, her eyes full of concern.

"No.",Miyuki says curtly before taking out her phone, blocking anymore attempts of conversation.

Sayaka sighs, frustrated by the other girl's coldness, and continues driving.

____

"We're here.",Sayaka says, parking the car in the parking lot of the company. The car engine turns off and almost immediately, Miyuki gets out silently out of the car, not even sparing a glance or a thank you.

Sayaka watches the girl walk towards the door, distraught and in disbelief. She then follows the cold girl, who is waiting patiently for the elevator.

The elevator opens and Miyuki gets in, pressing the floor number before closing the door, not even waiting for Sayaka to enter with her.

"Miyuki wai—",Sayak yells, her hand stretched out in desperation, but it is too late. Sayaka moans in irritation, the sound bouncing off the walls, and aggressively pushes the elevator button a few times, scratch that, a lot of times.

The elevator opens again and Sayaka presses floor four, where her office is, and conveniently, where her boss is also (So she could get a lot of jobs!).

Sayaka taps her foot impatiently, her arms are crossed, and she looks at the elevator number rising menacingly, as if it isn't going fast enough. She couldn't believe the audacity of the other girl to treat her this way! The other girl isn't the one almost killed by a scimitar! The other girl isn't the one that solved the case single-handedly! She isn't the one who sent them to that god-forsaken forest of horrors!

Sayaka complains in her head, contemplating what to do or even say to the girl the next time they meet. But her brief alone time is cut short when the elevator door opens and she steps out, meeting the back of a familiar head who is looking attentively at the event that is happening in the office.

Sayaka taps Miyuki's shoulder and asks curiously,"What's happening?"

"New blood.",the other girl says while glancing over at the girl behind her.

Sayaka puts away her grudge for now and observes the scene before her.

"Please welcome our new recruits!",Kashiwagi cries out before a chorus of applauses fills the room.

Sayaka couldn't see the new workers, only managing to see the head of Kashiwagi, who is smiling happily, since she is blocked by taller members of the office. But at least everyone is quiet when they start to introduce themselves.

"My name is Iriyama Anna. Please take care of me."

"And my name is Furukawa Airi. Nice to meet you."

____

They watch in amazement as Iriyama Anna finishes her 64th report in record time. She then picks up another folder that was piled onto her desk and starts working on it, her fingers typing really fast, although Sayaka realizes the left hand is doing most of the work.

"Hey isn't she amazing?",Akane says to Sayaka, her eyes still locked onto the typing girl.

"Yeah she is."

"Do you know who her partner is?",Akane says again, becoming more attentive towards the girl.

"I heard she is still a free agent.",says Takamina, another one of their co-workers, rolling into their conversation with her chair.

"I better file for it then!",Akane says excitedly before rolling back to her desk.

"Not before I do!",Takamina yells playfully, also rolling back to her desk.

Sayaka smiles at her two silly co-workers before looking at her computer.

____

The other recruit, Furukawa Airi, is nowhere in sight, since she was called by Kashiwagi into her office to talk about "investigative services", but Miyuki knows very well that it wasn't, well not in the way everyone in the office thought of it. And Miyuki is a curious girl, so of course she is planting her head, ear first, at the door of Kashiwagi's office, wanting to find out what is going on.

"She didn—" "The swo—" "Saya—"

Miyuki hears fragments, not really able to put them together into a logical conclusion. But the next thing she hears erases all her thoughts of her eavesdropping.

Footsteps.

The door opens abruptly, hitting Miyuki on the head, causing her to fall down onto the floor. She clutches her head and looks up at the figure that is looking at her with a grin.

"Hello Miyuki.",Kashiwagi says, her eyes glinting with mischievousness,"Why are you here?"

Miyuki opens her mouth, but nothing comes up, her words leaving her, and her breath shortens. Kashiwagi could only look at the distraught girl at the floor, smiling at her silliness.

"N-Nothing!",Miyuki finally answers before standing back up and running to her desk right by Sayaka, who is out eating on her break.

Kashiwagi carefully observes her worker, working with a strange jitteriness to her, before turning around, entering her office, and slamming door with a loud bang.

____

"Hows the case going?",Sayaka says to Akane, who stiffens at the question. Sayaka wonders why the girl is silent but waits for her anyway to answer.

"I can't find any evidence!",Akane blurts out loudly, shocking the other people in the café, including Sayaka,"Are you sure you guys didn't get any evidence when you were on the case?",she says desperately, her arm now clutching Sayaka's.

Sayaka shakes her head.

Akane sighs,"I wish I never got this case. It's going to put a stain on my record.",she says before standing up, confusing Sayaka.

"Where are you going?",Sayaka asks, looking up at the girl.

"I'm going to the Wood House, the crime scene.",she answers, getting her jacket from the back of her seat. She looks at the sitting Sayaka,"Wanna come?",she asks.

"Sure."

____

"Here's another case.",Kashiwagi says, handing a folder to Miyuki, uneasy at the sight of her boss.

"You guys will be going to the Red Light District. Have fun and do your job correctly Miyuki."

TBC
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:46:02 AM by Soysaucee »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2016, 07:15:49 PM »
Even though I love Airin, she's a bit suspicious.

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2016, 11:24:36 PM »
Uhmm if I'm not mistaken, a red light district is a place full of 'night life' right? Sooo Miyuki's being sent there... And then something bad happens and Sayaka saves her :glasses: :kekeke:

Anyway, I'm kinda curious as to whether Yuki is good or not, always sending people out on weird missions lol.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2016, 01:48:36 AM »
Uhmm if I'm not mistaken, a red light district is a place full of 'night life' right? Sooo Miyuki's being sent there... And then something bad happens and Sayaka saves her :glasses: :kekeke:

Anyway, I'm kinda curious as to whether Yuki is good or not, always sending people out on weird missions lol.

Agree!!! See, this story always makes me confused yet I'm too curious that I still want to continue reading

Offline yamamoto_din

« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2016, 03:53:21 PM »
still need your update author-san ,, onegai 🙏

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2016, 03:33:50 AM »
MayukiIsLife: I agree. She is suspicious.
Genkikid: I try to make your mind think and I guess it's working!  :twothumbs
Yamamoto_din: I shall update more!

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating. Life is pretty hectic and I'm thankful for that but it's truly tiring.

Only A Small Lead

"Where is she?",Miyuki asks Takamina, who was working on her report since Iriyama was on her break.

"I don't know. She never came back from lunch.",Takamina says, not even stealing a glance at Miyuki.

Miyuki thinks for second, wondering where the other girl would be. They have a case to do, and apparently in the folder that Kashiwagi gave her, they could only go out during the night.

"But if you need a partner, go use Furukawa, she's been doing nothing this whole time.",Takamina suggests, still typing away.

Miyuki ponders, wondering if she should, but realizes that Sayaka might still be mad at her.

"Yeah I probably should."

_____

It still creeps her out. The drawings on the wall only increased during the time she was away, and a chill runs down her spine just looking at them. Whoever draws the art managed to draw six more, detailing her events in Namba, which of course, really makes her feel strange.

"First time I've been here.",Akane says, walking slowly through the room,"And I agree, this is really creepy."

Sayaka pays no mind to Akane, choosing to venture out on her own. This is her case, well, was her case.

"Are you sure you guys didn't find anything while you were here?",Akane asks, looking under the couch.

Sayaka goes into the kitchen, the only place in the room without the drawings. She looks over at Akane who is getting up from looking under the couch.

"We didn't find anything worth as evidence Akane. I've told you that before. The only thing we found was a...pencil.",Sayaka says, recalling that they did find something.

"Are you serious? Why didn't you guys tell me?",Akane says, a bit angry, well, a lot angry. She's been banging her head trying to find a lead, yet the stalker covered his tracks well, and shaded her out of a clue.

"I-I didn't realize. B-But we could ask Miyuki! She's in charge of the evidence.",Sayaka says as she pulls out her phone, pressing the speed dial on her phone, as Akane waits impatiently, arms crossed, foot tapping.

The phone finally picks up.

"Hello Hello? Takamina is that you? Where's Miyuki?"

"She just went out on a case with Furukawa. Where are you? She's been trying to find you."

"A case? I'm her partner! That's beside the point. Where is she?"

"The Red Light—"

Sayaka hangs up abruptly, knowing where Miyuki was.

Really? What is Kashiwagi doing this time?"

"So. Where is she?",Akane asks.

"Most likely at a brothel. Let's go.",Sayaka says much to the surprise of Akane.

____

"Is this the place?",Miyuki asks Furukawa, who was beside her, silently following her. Miyuki is awkward, really awkward, when it came to anybody other than Sayaka.

Furukawa just nods, not sparing a glance at Miyuki, as she looks up at the neon sign.

Miyuki sighs,"Then let's go.",she says as she went down the stairs towards an obscure black door.

A tough looking man stands in front of it, blocking any potential troublemakers who wanted to come in. Miyuki thinks they are going to have a hard time but the man takes one glance at Furukawa and lets them both in, much to the confusion of Miyuki.

A smoky smell filled their noses as soon as they entered. Miyuki covers her mouth, her eyes struggling to see in front of her. She looks at the girl beside her who is walking comfortably through the smoke as if she's used to this.

Weird

They stop in front of a lobby desk where a woman is working diligently. On what? Who knows.

"Excuse me.",Miyuki says muffled. The woman looks up at the girl covering her mouth. Miyuki takes her hand away, realizing it's rude,"Is there a Shiroma Miru here?",she asks properly.

The woman silently glances at Furukawa and nods slightly. She quietly types on a laptop.

The woman takes out a key and hands it to Miyuki,"Room 812. Enjoy your stay."

Miyuki looks at the key, realizing it's a doorway to immoral heaven. She shivers, feeling a bit excited yet also naughty.

I'm sorry Sayaka.

They walk past the receptionist's desk and into a dark hallway, populated by a few dim lights and a myriad of rooms. They walk past the rooms, trying to find theirs.

802...807....811...Where's 812?

Miyuki looks at Furukawa, asking for help. Furukawa looks down, prompting Miyuki to do the same. They are stepping on a dusty square door.

A trap door?

Miyuki wipes off the dust with her hand.

"Ah! This is the room!"

____

"I can't believe you didn't ask her what brothel she's in. She's probably gone from the office by now.",Akane says, still mad about the revelation about the evidence. They are walking through the Red Light District in Shinjuku, trying to find the obscure black door Furukawa and Miyuki went into.

"Shut up. I bet you mess up sometimes too.",Sayaka says, annoyed, as she looks up at neon signs.

"Oh of course I do. But not when I have a stalker on my trail.",Akane retorts, much to the displeasure of Sayaka.

Sayaka groans in thin air,"Just help me out you bird freak."

Oh no she didn't.

"I'll have you know that those birds love me very much!",Akane says, raising her voice a little.

"Then how about that one that died because you fed him too much? What was his name? Popo?",Sayaka continues teasing Akane.

"What are you talking about?! I asked you to watch him! You killed him!",Akane is practically screaming by now.

"That was your first mistake! You already knew I hate those damn things yet you made me watch them.",Sayaka retorts.

Akane is crying, remembering her beloved parrot Popo. She runs away from Sayaka, the battle now lost.

Sayaka sighs,"Great. This is great! Now I'm all alone. Why do I always end up alone?"

She looks at another neon sign,"Guess I'll start with this one.",she says as she goes down the steps.

____

"Hello.",she says seductively, biting her lip as she looks at the delectable pair in front of her.

Miyuki looks at the Shiroma Miru they are supposed to meet, feeling a bit uncomfortable at her actions. She clears her throat, ready to speak.

"Oh I'm Miyuki of P.I Blues and this is—"

"Furukawa Airi. I am familiar with her.",she interrupts.

Miyuki raises an eyebrow, curious of her current partner's relationship with the client.

Furukawa scratches the back of her head, realizing she needs to explain this.

"She's umm...an old friend of mine. College I think.",Furukawa says.

"More than friends.",Shiroma playfully says, her voice rising with each word,"Let's just call it—"

"Please don't Miru. She doesn't need to know."

Shiroma Miru looks at Miyuki, asking for permission.

"If it pertains to the case.",she reasons, although she really wants to know.

"Perfect.",Shiroma says, getting closer to Miyuki. She licks her lips, tilting the other girl's head upwards,"You're perfect."

Miyuki shudders, feeling excited and dreadful at the same time.

Shiroma drops back, walking slowly to the lone bed in the room, and sits on it, legs crossed, arms casually supporting her.

"Come. Let me tell you everything then."

____

"Where the heck is she?",Sayaka says, looking all over the district, going into random places, causing some sort of awkwardness, and leaving.

I regret not asking her for her number.

"Excuse me but do you know of two girls about my size come into this store? I'm asking because there shouldn't be a lot of girls that go to these kinds of places unless of course this store operates that kind of business.",Sayaka questions a tough-looking man in front of an obscure black door, her head straining to even look up at the man's face, which was covered with a black banana matching the door.

The man keeps silent but opens the door for her and gestures her in.

Sayaka is confused but this is the first lead where Miyuki is and she sure isn't going to let it pass by.
She is greeted by a smoky aura around the place, straining her eyes to look at the things in front of her. She finally makes it to the lobby, where a woman is smoking while drinking alcohol behind a desk, most likely on a break..

The woman sees her and raises a sly brow. She smothers her cigarette on an ashtray and stashes her alcohol under the desk and begins typing on the computer beside her.

Sayaka reaches the desk, coughing slightly from the smoke, and looks pensively at the woman typing.

The woman suddenly gives her a key and nods.

Sayaka looks at the article that the woman gave her. A small strand of paper is attached to the key with a rubber band and Sayaka looks at it curiously.

812? What does that mean?

The woman gestures with her head to the hallway beside the desk.

Sayaka points questionably towards the dark hallway,"There?",she says.

The woman keeps silent and begins lighting another cigarette, tired of working.

Sayaka gives up on asking and just moves to the abyss, towards the small trap door at the end of the hallway.

She could hear the indescribable moans and talk through the thin walls of the building, reminding her what this place truly was. It is unlike of Kashiwagi to send her subordinates to places like these. What has gotten into her?

She then feels a long hollow sound below her feet and she looks down, seeing the number 812 on the square door and the handle sporting a silver sheen.

Here?

She crouches and inserts the key into the keyhole and with all her strength, she pulls the stubborn door open.

She pants, not expecting the door to be so rude.

She peers her head down in the square hole into the room and her eyes catch a view so horrifying that she gasps loudly, covering her mouth with her hand in disbelief.

Hands spread apart, tapped with a nail, hang widely onto the bed frame. A woman's eyes, her blood vessels popped, are a crimson red and her body lay lifelessly onto the bed itself. Her mouth is open, most likely screaming for help before she was brutally stabbed in the abdomen, as evident from the huge gash and the bloody knife beside her figure. A phone rang aimlessly into the air, loud enough that cries of help would be muffled, and Sayaka knew one thing.

I got framed.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — Only A Small Lead
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2016, 05:49:53 AM »
Sayaka sure keeps getting crazy cases

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Welcome to 48 Bar! P.I Blues (SayaMilky) — Only A Small Lead
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2016, 05:02:31 PM »
MayukiIsLife: I agree. She is suspicious.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello.",she says seductively, biting her lip as she looks at the delectable pair in front of her.

Miyuki looks at the Shiroma Miru they are supposed to meet, feeling a bit uncomfortable at her actions. She clears her throat, ready to speak.

"Oh I'm Miyuki of P.I Blues and this is—"

"Furukawa Airi. I am familiar with her.",she interrupts.

Miyuki raises an eyebrow, curious of her current partner's relationship with the client.

Furukawa scratches the back of her head, realizing she needs to explain this.

"She's umm...an old friend of mine. College I think.",Furukawa says.

"More than friends.",Shiroma playfully says, her voice rising with each word,"Let's just call it—"

"Please don't Miru. She doesn't need to know."

Shiroma Miru looks at Miyuki, asking for permission.

"If it pertains to the case.",she reasons, although she really wants to know.

"Perfect.",Shiroma says, getting closer to Miyuki. She licks her lips, tilting the other girl's head upwards,"You're perfect."

Miyuki shudders, feeling excited and dreadful at the same time.

Shiroma drops back, walking slowly to the lone bed in the room, and sits on it, legs crossed, arms casually supporting her.

"Come. Let me tell you everything then."
-------------------------------------------------------------
She crouches and inserts the key into the keyhole and with all her strength, she pulls the stubborn door open.

She pants, not expecting the door to be so rude.

She peers her head down in the square hole into the room and her eyes catch a view so horrifying that she gasps loudly, covering her mouth with her hand in disbelief.

Hands spread apart, tapped with a nail, hang widely onto the bed frame. A woman's eyes, her blood vessels popped, are a crimson red and her body lay lifelessly onto the bed itself. Her mouth is open, most likely screaming for help before she was brutally stabbed in the abdomen, as evident from the huge gash and the bloody knife beside her figure. A phone rang aimlessly into the air, loud enough that cries of help would be muffled, and Sayaka knew one thing.

I got framed.

Even though I love Airin, she's a bit suspicious.

I knew it. Airin was on the act! Was Mirurun the suspect then, with Airin as the accomplice...?

Yukirin's got something to do with this. I feel it.

Churi... why did you leave Sayaka at the wrong time -_-   

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free