JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - The Remains

Author Topic: Fanfics that is full of Takamina  (Read 4816 times)

Offline Chizzwizz

Fanfics that is full of Takamina
« on: May 24, 2017, 07:49:33 PM »
Hi guys, this will be my first post here ^_^. I've just started being an AKB fan this year. This is also my first ever written fanfic XD. I hope you guys treat me well :D

I'm Oshima Yuko, one of the popular students here in Akihabara Highschool. It's because of my looks and how good I am in studying. Although my friends often call me squirrel midget.. Argh!! But it's true though.. And yes, there are many popular students here in our school, it totals of 7 people. Kashiwagi Yuki, known for her big reactions thus named reaction queen by many, but not just that, she is really beautiful and gives princess aura around her. Next is, Watanabe Mayu, she is known as cyborg girl, but what made them admire Watanabe-san the most is because of her brain. She's really intelligent! And then, there's Itano Tomomi her taste of fashion is what made her really popular, especially around girls. We also have Kojima Haruna, I call her Nyannyan! She is my crush! She's really beautiful, a perfect model. Also she has big boobs~ Then we have Maeda Atsuko, the ace of the school. She is admire by many. Her overwhelming beauty, great singing voice as well great as actress. Also, Maeda-san is our student council vice president. She's always called a perfect girl. Many of schools in abroad tried to offer her scolarships, but she refuse to accept all of them. And the reason is, Takahashi Minami. Yes, Takahashi Minami is also one of the famous here, and she's the most popular or maybe the same as Maeda Atsuko. Takahashi Minami is the most respected student here in school. Her kind demeanour is the main reason why she is the most respected here in school, also she is really level-headed and have been our student council president since 1st year. She gives a really different aura from the rest of us. Takahashi-san is approachable, and she also has this daijobu sensor where she sense if any students has a problem or what so. And she's also often called midget, because of her 148.5cm height. Sometimes called, Takaboy since she haven't bath with any girls from her entire existence, also when her friend, Shinoda Mariko, asked her or rather force her to dressed up as a man.. and for fuck's sake. She's so fucking hot. That made many girls fall for her. Although they knew they had no chance.. and it's because of Maeda Atsuko. Takahashi Minami and Maeda Atsuko, or called AtsuMina, sometimes TakAcchan is the most popular pairing here in our school. The two of them are really close, that everyone started thinking they are in relationship, in which Takahashi-san denied. However, Maeda-san didn't, she's a playful one and goes around the flow. The two of them are together everytime, you would almost never saw the two of them without the other. When the two of them are together, the level-headed student council president Takahashi-san, and the ace of the school Maeda-san acts like a children when they're together. Always smiling, and laughing at each other. It feels like they're full and content in each other arms. And this is the main reason... why I can't talk to her.

I, Oshima Yuko, have taken an interest into our Student Council President, Takahashi Minami. But I don't like her or anything, it's just that I want to dig deeper on why everyone respected her. I know that she's really kind, but I wanna know why.  I want to be her friend. I want to get closer to her, but when I saw her and Maeda-san together, I got scared for a reason I don't know.
Full with my thoughts, I didn't notice I was walking towards the pole and I hit my head.

"Ittaiii!" I rub my forehead.. it really hurts.

"Are you okay?" someone said, the voice is very familiar though. I saw her hand reaching out, I immediately grabbed it.

"Thanks.." I said, still rubbing my forehead.

"Oshima Yuko, right?" I was surprised.. how did she know my name? Slowly, I looked up. AND IT WAS TAKAHASHI-SAN! THE PERSON I REALLY WANTED TO TALK TO! I felt my heart beat increasing, I'm totally getting nervous right now.

"H-Hai.. I-I am Oshima Y-y-yuko." I stuttered. Argh! This is really embarrassing for our first meeting! But wait how did she really knew my name?

I heard her giggle, "No need to be so nervous, Oshima-san. And before you ask anything, I knew your name because.. I'm actually pretty interested in you. By the way, I'm Takahashi Minami." She grinned. She's really cute with that dimple on her face. And WAIT?! SHE'S ALSO INTERESTED IN ME?! I calmed myself down.

"I didn't expect you to be this small, Takahashi-san " I grinned.

She pouts at me, then grins "You aren't that tall yourself, Oshima-san, but I guess that's what makes you cute. And you can call me Takamina!" C-c-cute?! This girl! She's good in playing with my emotions, I just calmed myself and now I can't even describe what I'm feeling!!! Arghhhh!!!

"T-then you can call me Yuko."

"Nice to meet you, Yuko!"

"Same here.. T-Ta-Takamina." Takamina then put her hands in her chin, it seems like she's thinking. I decided to call her,

"T-Takamina..san?" I wasn't really sure to call her Takamina since we aren't that close yet, and to think she's the most respected person here in school.

"Oh Yuko! And drop the formalities." I was just about ti ask her what she's thinking but I think she reads minds.

"I'm just thinking how interesting you are, Yuko!" She then grinned again. Few seconds after that, I heard the bell rings, it's time for us to go in our class.

"Oh seems like we need to go in our class."

"MINAMI!!" I heard someone shout from afar, and it's Maeda-san. I saw Takamina turned her back, and suddenly her eyes are shining seeing Maeda-san, she's really happy seing Maeda-san. I felt a tinge in my chest. Arghhh!

"Atsuko!" Takamina then run to Atsuko and hugged her.. So this is what they called AtsuMina moments huh..

"Oh right.. Yuko!! Let's meet each other later, okay?" She said shouting while Maeda-san is dragging her away, for them to reach their class in time. I just smiled and nod. Suddenly, something hit my mind! They were calling each other in their first names not nicknames.. I felt another tinge in my chest, I decided to rub it off for now. Meet later huh.. I slightly giggled we didn't have each other contacts or anything, but I guess we'll find each other out.. I'm excited for classes to end!!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:56:35 PM by Chizzwizz »

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Untitled-TakaYuu fanfic
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 11:40:20 PM »
thanks for this new Fan Fiction
It has been a long time since this theme was read : TakaYuu

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 05:03:50 AM »
Wiiieeeee I miss TakaYuu fics! :inlove:

Thank you for writing this oh great one! :bow: :bow:

Please continue until the end XD

Offline Chizzwizz

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 02:14:10 PM »
Hi guys, I haven't started writing the chapter 2 yet. I'm on vacation right now :3 . So enjoy this short AtsuMina drabble

AtsuMina drabble 101

Atsu: Minami? What was the title of this song again?  "Dont you give up nah nah nah I won't give up nah nah nah?"
Takamidget: Let me love you!
Atsu:  Sure, why not?
Takamidget: Atsu! >////<
Atsu: *smiles* * holds Minami in her waist*
Takamidget: A-Acchan
Atsu: So?
Takamidget:... Mm
Atsu: What?
Takamidget: Sur-
Atsu: *kiss* *grins*

Offline salapao_nuch1

Re: Fanfics that is full of Takamina
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 02:13:34 PM »
your fic's so interesting.

Please continue

Offline Chizzwizz

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 05:10:47 PM »
Hey guys, I'm really sorry for not updating, Grade 9 life is hella busy  :cry: and honestly, it's stressing me out :banghead: Anyway, this is not an update or anything, but another story.

It was 3 years since Atsuko got married; 4 years when Takamina experienced her first heartbreak; A year when Takamina learned to love again.

What y'all think of it? I'm still thinking if it'll be TakaAtsu or TakaYuu please vote in the poll on what you think the pairing I should do

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 09:24:58 PM »
Hey there,

I'm actually quite curious about where you'll be taking your first fanfic. I feel like it will be a love triangle between AtsuMina and TakaYuu lol. It's really interesting to see Yuko being interested in Minami when she claimed she likes Haruna herself. The fact that you got the whole first name calling for AtsuMina and nicknames for everyone else down is pretty accurate.

This story of yours reminds me of a short AtsuMinaYuu story that I wrote for the fanfic contest of 2015

Anyway, since you're new to the AKB fandom, WELCOME!!!  XD If you have any question regarding AtsuMina, don't hesitate to ask me ^_^

Looking forward to your next chapter and good luck on 9th grade. Oh and I oppose to your other story. I don't like the idea of Atsuko married to someone else who isn't Minami lol
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Chizzwizz

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 04:59:02 PM »
@lezperv : So you write fanfics too?! I actually haven't read any AKB fanfics yet, since I'm busy. But I'll try to read sometimes, and keep in mind your fic/s. Thanks for the welcome and I can see you are a huge AtsuMina fan too ^^ I'll be glad to talk with AtsuMina expert like you if I have some questions about them later on. For me, I don't really like Atsuko to be married with someone too, but for the sake of the fic,  I shall do it. Though in Minami's case I'm actually fine for her to be with Yuko or the others like Miichan, Tomomi, Haruna, Mariko, etc. But for Atsuko I only want her to be with Minami. Like for example, the AtsuYuu couple, for some reason I don't really like em. How about you? Do you like AtsuYuu like the others too?

And I've been working in the chapter two too

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 03:35:19 AM »
Yep yep :lol: I've been a long time writer of AtsuMina... I think I'm one of the only few authors left who writes this couple :nervous
Eh? You can write stories, but you haven't read them? That's a weird place to start haha Normally people read fanfics before writing lol and Thanks for keeping my fics in your mind.
Nah, I'm no expert at all >///< but I will try my best to answer any questions you have in the future :thumbsup but mostly to have fun talking about them.
You know, I think you're the first person who actually feels the same way I do!!! :deco: I'm okay with Minami being paired up with other members too, but when it comes to Atsuko, she is strictly for Minami only!!! I don't know why I feel that way... Also, I HATE AtsuYuu!!! :angry: I don't understand how people can ship them together. It just doesn't make sense to me.

So have you decided who Atsuko will be married to? Glad you worked on it. Hope to see it soon.
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 12:26:22 PM »
Hello.. ^.^
It would be nice to see again some new Atsumina stories (girlXgirl) Uh, memories...*sigh*... But.. It's quite loooong time too.. *cough* ... especially from you, Lezperv.. XD
But, for you, new author - fighting!!! ;)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Chizzwizz

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 07:45:34 PM »
@lezperv: I wish I could've known them since the beginning and watch their development. While I haven't read AKB fics yet, I'm actually an anime fan. So I've read a lots of fanfic especially love live. And yes, Atsuko is only for Minami. I thought I was the only one who hate AtsuYuu XD. So.. umm I have a question. It's about Kai x Acchan. You see, I'm bookmark-ing any AtsuMina fictions rn XD. Then there's huge amount of Kai x Acchan. While I do understand Takamina portrayed Kai in mendol, the two of them are still different. Kai is Kai or should I say Nami?  :lol: but then, Minami is Minami. They're two completely different so I do not understand why are they being paired? I'm disturbed by it, so I'm trying to avoid fics about them as much as possible. I do understand that, they wanted boy and girl to actually be together, but we shipped AtsuMina in the first place without having Minami in our mind as a boy, right? Idk, maybe I'm just making a huge deal out of it. Sorry for dambling too much XD. And yeah. I've decided who Atsuko shall marry.
@black_maa: Thank you very much :D

Gah, so here's the chapter 2.. Well.. part 1, I guess. While I do know how this story should flow, another idea struck in my mind. So I was thinking what should I do with it, and I still haven't decided. What I had in mind includes, changing of pairings in this story. And now I don't know if I should stick with my TakaYuu here or go with other Takamina pairing XD. But for the meantime, enjoy :D

I was able to enter the classroom, few minutes before the class starts. I sighed and breathe deeply, catching my breathe. Running all the way here in the room wasn't a good idea, but it's the only choice I had so that my sensei wouldn't scold me for being late, which rarely happens. I'm seated at the back corner of the room. Our seating arrangement was arranged by using our surname so even of I'm small, I'm placed in the back, and I'm glad. When the class is boring I always stared at the window beside me, sometimes watching those girls who is having their P.E time or, sometimes just watching the birds flying freely in the sky. I heard our classroom's door opened, probably it's sensei.

"Okay class, I have little announcement to make." Our teacher stated. I wonder what it is.

"Due to some problems, Class A, Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami will be transferred here." I widened my eyes hearing her name. When she said 'see you later' did she mean this? Or this was only a mere coincidence? I should ask her later... I do wonder if I could.

"For sure they don't need to introduce themselves right?" Our teacher asked, some students answered yes and some just nodded.

"There are two seats available in Oshima-san's back. You can sit there." Our teacher said. I gulped, knowing that T-Takamina might be sitting just right at my back.

"Oh, Yuko. Seems like we're in same room then." Takamina said, while walking pass at me and sit in chair just on my back. I turned around and grinned,

"I guess I don't need classes to end to meet you, huh."

Takamina just giggled. Oh just how cute is that. Maeda-san is pretty lucky to be with her everyday, huh.

"Oh by the way, you should join us in lunch. I bet everyone will be glad if you join." Takamina smiled. Speaking of it... I bet Kojima is there too!! I nodded my head frantically. This day is just keep getting better and better!! Now I have my reason not to bore out in class, and I might get closer to Kojima too!

I was about to set up the things I needed for our subject when I suddenly heard a phone ringing, it was from our teacher. Our teacher, which is Akimoto Sayaka, was just saying yes during her phone call.

"Okay, class. There is some urgent matter I need to do. Use this free time to study for your test tomorrow." With that, she walked out. Some where really  studying, and others goes to their group of friends to talk. I honestly, look forward to this or so I thought. When I looked back I saw Takamina and Maeda-san talking to each other, and Takamina has her full attention to her. To think that I thought I could use this time to know her more, I guess not. I just look outside the window, like what I've always done. And I swear that I saw a smirk in Maeda-san's face earlier. 

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 07:22:21 PM »
Chizzwizz!!!! I think you're my new best friend  :twothumbs
I also think the same way you do when it comes to Kai x Acchan/Minami x Atsuko. I think I got into a debate/argument once on this forum about it because I believe AtsuMina should be strictly Minami (girl) x Atsuko (girl). While I also do understand that Minami portrayed Nami, who is also Kai, they are both completely different. I think Minami and Nami's personality are probably the opposite of each other... I just don't understand why people write Kai sooo bad boy or sooo playboy... Kai isn't like that at all, and even if they want to use Kai to be in their fanfics, they should also honor the fact that Kai is actually Nami, who is a girl. Instead they chose to make Kai a real boy and that makes me really pissed off. I hate the whole boy x girl kind of thing because the point of shipping AtsuMina is because they're who they are and they're both girls with great love for each other. Girls' Love does not need a male's part involved in their relationship, and even if they do want a male's part to be involved, there is always a fake one. I hate Author's excuses for using a real boy; they said because using your mouth or fingers is not the same as putting a real one in or that it doesn't really feel like Minami has taken Atsuko because Minami doesn't have a "thingy". I think that is very BS and it's already 2017, so people need to stop with the whole boy x girl kind of thing because it's just really disturbing.  The only time I've touched a genderbender fic is when I'm out of the original AtsuMina fanfics to read... Now, I'm the one rambling, so sorry for that  :nervous but please do tell me of your other thoughts. I feel like we could be twins lol

So... who do you plan to switch the love triangle to? AtsuMina and who? I think AtsuMinaYuu is actually quite interesting in it's own and you're already doing a great job with it. I just really love the fact that Yuko can see that Minami and Atsuko are very close and that they treat each other differently than when they treat others. I definitely love the smirk Atsuko have on at the end of this  :twisted: I don't mind if you want to make it AtsuMina??? (whoever you want), as long as it stays only AtsuMina in the end lol

@black_maa: I know I know, and I'm really sorry for the long wait. It's just every time I upload the next chapters, I just lose motivation to write more and it'll take months before I find the urge to write them. Please bare with me  :banghead:
vs

Offline Chizzwizz

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 01:58:02 PM »
So Yeah, sorry for haven't posting for so longggggggggg. My friend said that I should prioritize my Love Live fanfics first, but no matter how hard I try, I dont get any ideas in continuing it. Though, I do love so. So for the time being, have this WMinami one shot I made.

As all of the members finish the bungee jump challenge, well not all, but some. They met at the ground floor. Miichan, Myao, and Sayaka weren't able to jump, thus they keep apologizing. Especially Miichan who is crying too much.

"MINAMIIIIIII!!!" Takamina shouted, which earn surprise yelp from the group.

"T-Takamina?!"
"Takamina-san?!"

Everyone got different reactions, wondering why their leader is here, most importantly when she had a work to do. But well here she is, running towards the other Minami and gave her a bear hug.

"T-Takamina? I-It's not that I don't like y-you here, but w-why are you h-here?" Miichan asked, calming down a little when Takamina hugged her, and it helped indeed.

Takamina sheepishly grinned at Miichan, "Well I heard that our gachapin is really scared, so I'm here to make you feel better." the statement made Miichan cry, and hugged the midget back. Even though everyone was still surprised, to why the captain is here, they felt warm from the friendship of the two. For Takamina to go all the way there, Miichan must be really precious for Takamina.

Once Miichan calmed down, Sayaka clapped her hands, " Now, now, I understand that Miichan is really special for you leader, but remember you had a work to do, right?"

Takamina once again, grinned, "Don't worry about that, Captain! I've finished everything! I really wanted to join you guys and give support to you, so I tried to finish my work fast, but well I guess I was a little late, though!" Takamina said, such words made the fellow members cried.

"Well guess what, you failed captain!" Myao said.

"Mou!!!"

"Stop teasing Takamina, guys. Seriously." Miichan said hugging the captain from the back and resting her head on Takamina's head. (BECAUSE TAKAMINA IS SHO SMALL!)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - The Remains