JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 1,2,3

Author Topic: Ojou-sama [Ch.2: Face to Face with Crazy]  (Read 7365 times)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Ojou-sama [Ch.2: Face to Face with Crazy]
« on: November 12, 2008, 08:46:56 PM »
Well, here it is~!

A lovely story with Maimi x Erika and Maimi x Airi love triangle~! Oh snap~! o_____o; And not only that, crazy GAM + random Maki to top it off! OH SNAP O__________O;

Anywho, on with the story xDDDD....

ONE
Just my Luck...

“Crap! I’m late for school!” an adolescent young woman exasperated. She scrambled around the room attempting to grab all of her belongings. Though, her long black hair was flying about crazily as well, blinding her vision half way of the time. With such a result, the teenager wound up grabbing things that should belong in her school bag, and grabbing things that… shouldn’t be in her school bag. Oh well, she’s been late for class before… Well, she was sure that this time was definitely late.

“Why oh why oh WHY did I have to catch the premiere of that anime at 2 in the morning!? I overslept by AN HOUR! The first class might be over!” the crazed high-school student panicked. After packing her school bag, she bolted out of her room and ran down the small hallway.

…Why did it feel so… drafty?

Oh.

That’s why.

Shit.

“Maimi-chan, why are you not wearing a shirt?” A familiar voice mused.

“Maki~!” the other blushed profusely, covering her assets with her arm and carrying the school bag with the other. Before Maki could make a comment that would cause Maimi imploding of embarrassment on the spot, the high school student dashed back into her room, leaving the woman called Maki in the dust. Maimi jumped into her closet, bottom protruding out into the air as she clawed her way through her clothes.

“By the way… When did you get this bra?” Maki asked, having been smacked in the face with a peculiar black laced bra as she had walked through the door to her friend’s room. The only answer she received was a smack in the face by something triangular… with kittens? “Um… You ARE in High school, right?” the older woman drawled, peeling the offending article of clothing from her face.

Maimi had no time to retort some clever response or to smack her friend upside the head. She had to get her uniform on so she could go to school! After what seemed like an endless search, she finally found that white collared sleeveless blouse and that dark blue vest. Already donning the blue plaid miniskirt, Maimi quickly slipped into her uniform’s top, turned around, and ran right into the door frame.

“Smooth moves, there.”

“This is REALLY not my day!” Maimi squeaked in a high voice. Before complaining any further, the teen grabbed her bag and bolted out of the door once more. “See you later, Maki!”

A gawking Maki was left in the room, half-submerged in a pile of clothes. The woman lifted her leg out of the pile, stepping over the clothes before bringing her other foot out of it to escape that rather restricting predicament. With a sigh, she placed her hands on her hips and observed the horrific jungle of a room she was standing in.

“And to think that she had the time to put on her makeup? What a kid…”

Meanwhile, Maimi was running down the walled street like a crazed maniac (Insane maniac was reserved for those who stuck their tongue out as they ran), dodging people left and right. Soon, everything became one huge, colorful motion blur as she sped towards her school. With the speed of a gazelle, such phenomenon was common for the high school girl.

The teen sped into the shopping district, using it as a shortcut. As she ran, she saw that there was a man handing another man a slice of bread with a fried egg resting in its center. Knowing that she wouldn’t be caught, she caught the food in her mouth as exchange was being made. Not even bothering to look back at the stunned men, Maimi used her free hand to chow down on her stolen breakfast as she continued speeding down the district.

Such was the day of Yajima Maimi.

She lived with her family friend, Goto Maki. It was just the two of them in the house, no one else. Both were students, though Maki was a university student. However, the special case about Maki was that she did singing on the side. She did start out as an indies singer, but ever since she managed to land herself with a good company, Maki was known around Japan. She wasn’t as well known as big shots like say, Ayumi Hamasaki or Gackt, but there was a good percentage of people that buy her singles. Maki did have the ability to go further with her singing career, but she figured that studies came first, which explained why there’s still people who don’t know who she was.

Maimi was thankful to live with a celebrity. There weren’t many worries when it came to putting rice on the table or a roof to sleep under because of her friend’s salary. As for why she was living with the celebrity in the first place, Maimi’s high school was too far away from home, so her parents allowed her to stay with Maki for her education. Since Maki was a university student, she can always help Maimi out with problems.

Maimi was an average student in the academic area, but she was more of an athlete than anything else. Her ability to run at fast speeds earned her a title of the track and field star, however, she quit track by the time she entered her second year of high school to focus on her studies for the time being. That didn’t stop her from working out her legs in the training center of her school though.

Maimi was still dashing like hell in the streets, making use of her running talent. Soon, she managed to reach the crowded station, panting and huffing as she checked on the departure panel for the train that will take her straight to her school. As she scanned the board for the times, she felt a hand tugging at her sleeve and turned to see who it was.

“Senpai? What are you doing here?”

“Airi? You’re late for school too?” Maimi huffed, still trying to catch her breath after all of the running. Was Airi seriously late? She didn’t… LOOK like she was heading for school… Why was she in casual clothing instead of the uniform?

“Senpai… There is no school today…”

Maimi blinked.

“It’s Sunday.”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEH?” Maimi said aloud, eyes almost popping out of her sockets.

“Also…” Airi began, “Why are you holding panties with your other hand?”

Maimi looked at the hand which did not hold her schoolbag. Sure enough, there was the aforementioned article of clothing in her other hand. With kittens. Did she snatch that from Maki when she ran out the door? How embarrassing! In front of her kouhai too! Maimi became tinged with red, about to die of embarrassment any moment now. She quickly stuffed her panties in her pocket and stood up straighter than usual, trying to keep a cool image in front of her junior.

“Just….I was in a hurry this morning because I thought there was school…” Maimi said in a slow, controlled voice in hopes of surpressing her inner panicking voice.

“Haha, Senpai is cute,” Airi smiled in return, amused at the whole display before her. “Since you came all this way, care to go shopping with me, please?”

“Hmm... Yeah,” Maimi beamed. “But am I supposed to shop wearing all of this?” she emphasized her school uniform by pulling on the hem of her school vest, “seems embarrassing… I look like a cosplayer…”

“Haha, if you really feel that way, I should just let you go home,” Airi placed her hands behind her back and bent over slightly, looking up at her senpai.

“But I don’t want to leave you alone…” Maimi pouted in frustration.

“It’s alright, I’m not going alone anyways. Kanna and Nakki are waiting for me at the other station,” Airi straightened out, tilting her head in a smile.

“Hmm… If you say so…” Maimi sighed.

“How about this, the next time I go shopping, it’ll be just the two of us. Is that alright with you, senpai?” Airi pointed a finger in the air, signifying that a light bulb turned on in her head.

“Of course it’s alright!” Maimi brightened up again, “You have my cellphone number, right? Just call me once you make the plans, okay?”

“Yup!” the younger grinned. “My train is coming, so I’ll see you tomorrow at school!” Airi waved as she turned around and then she eventually disappeared into the crowd of the station.

Maimi waved back to her junior with a light grin on her face. When the other disappeared, Maimi’s hand waved slower before stopping in mid-air. She curled up her fingers and dropped her hand at her side.

“I definitely embarrassed myself…” Maimi smacked her face with the palm of her hand.

She walked into the direction opposite of Airi’s. She felt her excitement rise up again as she stepped into the daylight outside of the station. With a girly giggle, Maimi felt her cheeks grow red again as she walked into the streets.

Airi asked me to shop with her!

She was always fond of that girl, Suzuki Airi. They had met in middle school and had been very good friends since then. The younger girl’s smile would always make the butterflies in Maimi’s stomach go crazy whilst screaming ‘Mo~e~!” like some perverted wota over his favorite idol wearing a cat ears. It was probably around a few weeks ago that Maimi decided that she wanted to take care of this girl, realizing that her feelings for Airi were more than just friendship. However, her junior did not know of Maimi’s feelings. That didn’t stop Maimi though. She was sure that Airi had placed a special spot in her heart for her too…

One of them had to make a move.

And Maimi ultimately decided that it had to be herself to make that move. She was the more… seme-ish after all… Unfortunately, she did not come around to do that yet. Either the timing wasn’t right or she didn’t have the courage to tell Airi, Maimi didn’t know. All she knew that it seemed that Airi wasn’t going to have the courage to confess before the older did.

“Well well…”

Maimi turned around, finding two men around her height standing behind her. Where had she seen them before…?

“You little brat…” The man with the unbuttoned blouse gritted his teeth.

“May I help you…?” Maimi raised a brow.

As a reply of sorts, the same guy flicked out a switchblade, coming closer to Maimi. The high school girl backed away cautiously, wondering if her question was just offending to the other men.

“You’re that bitch who stole the boss’s breakfast…” the switchblade guy growled, the other simply looking stern.

“I…” Maimi began, but stopped. So she had stolen the bread from THOSE two!? Odd, they resembled the men she usually stole from… Looks like she stole the breakfast of the wrong ones.

“Now now, calm down…” the ‘boss’ said, placing his hand on the other’s shoulder.

Maimi felt slightly relieved.

“Is it really that necessary to use a weapon to take out a mere high school girl?”

Maimi felt afraid again. She backed into something soft and sprinted forward a bit, turning around to find that she had bumped into two more men. There was no doubt that they were in league with the ones she met earlier. Not only them, she was in an alleyway. So they wouldn’t even be seen unless someone had the curiosity (or the stupidity) to look into it. The high school girl was trapped.

“I say we have some fun first…” one of the guys mused. The other guys began to leer at Maimi, causing her stomach to churn.

“Well, let’s see what the girl looks like, free of her uniform…”

Maimi looked about frantically, trying to find a ways to escape from her captors. So far, all she found was that there was nothing but a dumpster at the end of the alleyway with a black cat with golden eyes staring at the scene.

“The gazelle sure has fine legs…”

The atmosphere suddenly changed. Even the men felt something amiss in the air. There was a certain… aura growing bigger. The man who had called Maimi a gazelle suddenly felt the urge to take back those words, but it was too late. The head of the teen slowly turned, cracking its bones incredibly slowly as it went. All the man saw was that demonic eye, so demonic that he thought it might have turned red.

“Did you just call me what I think you just called me…?”

The men winced at the harsh tone her voice took.

“First, I rolled off the bed and hit my head on the nightstand… Then I realized that I was late for school… I nearly got out of the house in just a bra and skirt… Then my friend found out that I shop for sexy lingerie sometimes… And then found out that I shop for cute lingerie sometimes… And then I come to the station and embarrass myself in front of my crush… AND NOW I’M BEING CALLED A FUCKING GAZELLE?!”

The guy who had called her a gazelle braced himself.

“THIS DEFINITELY AIN’T MY DAY!” Maimi shouted as she shoved her hand into her pocket and ran at the guy who offended her.

Before he could do anything, Maimi jumped onto his knee and used her other leg to step on his crotch and then his head. The man doubled over in pain, definitely out of the fight now.

Maimi used the momentum of the guy’s head and jumped onto the other one, landing on his shoulders with her thighs. Since the man was too busy registering with what he was seeing, she lurched backwards and flipped the guy over her head and landed on her feet while the man landed face flat.

The man with the switchblade charged at her, ready to stab her. Maimi took her hand out of her pocket and did what no one could have done to save themselves from a lunging person with a switchblade: she threw her kitten panties at his head. Now that the man was temporarily blinded, she kicked the switch blade out of his hands and kicked him hard in the crotch as well, catching her panties in mid-air.

With his men on the ground, the ‘boss’ suddenly cowered, and moved his hands over the same proportion of anatomy that Maimi had hit to knock out his men.

“Well, are you going to run? Or are you going to stay and fight me?” that low growl said.

The remaining man was full of fear now. The eyes Maimi had matched the eyes of the black cat glaring at him from the dumpster. With that comparison, the shadows of Maimi’s face distorted the man’s interpretation of her, making her seem like a demon sent by the devil himself. Following what Maimi said, he backed away slowly, and then turned around and ran away.

The men on the ground somehow had the same strength to be running along with their boss, afraid that Maimi might damage their danger zones so much that they might not be able to father children again.

“Good riddance…” the teen sighed, stuffing her panties into her pocket yet again. As she walked towards the exit of the alleyway, she heard someone clap slowly behind her. Immediately getting into an offensive stance, Maimi turned around, glaring at whoever dared to pick a fight on her.

Instead of a man, she saw a woman. She was wearing a white collared short-sleeved shirt with a black vest along with a matching tie. Her dark brunette hair was short and at chin length. The woman had snake-like eyebrows, but a mischievous grin which signified Maimi that she was up to no good. The woman’s black jeans clung tightly to her fine legs, wrinkling at where it ended on the ground. Her black boots made an echoing sound as it traveled closer to Maimi. On the woman’s shoulder was that black cat who was watching the teen fight off the other men.

“You did a wonderful job disposing of them, eh?” the woman smirked.

“…Yeah, what about them? They were about to jump me. What do you want?”

The black cat turned to the woman’s ear, eyes still glaring at the teen.

That cat… Is it … whispering to that woman? Cats can’t talk though…right?

“Well, it sounded like you had a bad day, huh?”

“Of course I did. If I didn’t, I probably wouldn’t have enough anger to fight them off.”

“Alright…” the snake-like woman began, “I’ll give you something that will give you good luck. How about that? It’s free,” she stuck her hand out, something was clearly in her hand and she was waiting for Maimi to put her hand underneath.

Maimi did as nonverbal communication suggested and held out her palm beneath the woman’s hand. Into her hand dropped an emerald lamp. A rather small one at that.

“You just gave me a tiny little lamp… With a tiny little handle…” Maimi looked at it in disbelief. When she looked up again, the woman and the cat were gone. They seemed to have disappeared without a trace.

“Where’d they go…?” she looked around. Dismissing their disappearance, Maimi placed the tiny lamp in her pocket and walked out of the alley.

When she arrived home, she found that Maki already left for her morning class since Maki’s boots were no where to be found. Realizing that she was alone in the house, she walked into her room and was surprised that it was entirely clean. There was a fluorescent green note on her small TV as well. She walked forward and bent over, placing her hands on her knees.

You bolted out before I could say that it was Sunday. And because I had nothing better to do, I folded all of your clothes neatly and put them back into your closet.

PS. You and I HAVE to go underwear shopping sometime. Why the hell do you own more sexy lingerie than me!? D<

Maki

Maimi smiled inwardly to herself, touched with Maki’s little act of kindness. She peeled the note off of her TV and threw it into the tiny bin of trash that was on the other side of her night stand. Deciding a few more hours of sleep wouldn’t hurt, Maimi took out the panties from her pocket and threw it into her closet. She then flopped onto the bed and took out the emerald lamp, studying it carefully.

“A lamp, huh…?” was all Maimi could say. The foundation of the lamp seems to be a golden lining with a golden circular base to make the tiny structure stand up. The lamp was incredibly tiny since anyone could hide it within their hand and no one would be suspicious. In between the golden lining was what gave the lamp its color: emerald jewelry. Maimi couldn’t help but wonder if she could possibly sell this for a very high price, but refrained from thinking any further since this was a good luck charm—definitely something she needed after the disaster of today.

“Well… Lamps like these are associated with genies and stuff, right?” Maimi removed the tiny lid and peeked inside of the miniscule lamp, unable to find anything since it was completely empty. “And if I rub the lamp, some genie would pop up and grant me three wishes, right~?” Maimi drawled on the last word, already beginning to doubt the old myth.

Squeak squeak squeak!

“Whoa, I didn’t know lamps squeak when you rub them…” the teen raised a brow. Seeing that nothing happened, the high school student placed the lamp on top of her belly and used her hand to cover it, thinking about what to do when she woke up.

I wonder when Airi’s going to call me… Right now she’s with her friends, so she wouldn’t call me until she got home and asked her parents about her schedule… Maybe if I’m lucky, she’ll ask me to shop with her after school tomorrow… I can’t wait! Maimi found herself grinning like an idiot again. Before she could imagine scenarios, she felt something heavy suddenly fall on her.

When she opened her eyes, she found black orbs staring right back at her. Out of a natural reflex, Maimi slapped whoever it was so they could move away from her face.

“Ojou-sama, that hurt~!” (*Mistress)

Maimi blinked.

There was another woman Maimi had never seen. She had short brunette hair with a few brighter highlights added to them. Not only that, her face was long, but round, and had the most endearing black eyes Maimi had ever seen. In fact, this woman’s looks could rival Airi’s, only this woman’s face seemed geared towards sexy rather than Airi’s cuteness.

“W-who are you!?” Maimi stammered, eyes going in several directions.

“I am Umeda Erika! Pleasure to be acquainted with you, Ojou-sama!” The woman smiled enthusiastically as she stretched her arms out.

Maimi couldn’t register a single thing that the other was saying.

She was too busy staring at the woman…

…Who was completely naked, and straddling her…

So here it is. A romantic sitcom~!

Comment your hearts out! o___o; I have the other two chapters on standby~! So once a lovely amount of comments is reached, I'll post! <3
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 12:31:33 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: Ojou-sama [NEW STORY~! With MaimiAiriErika love triangle :3]
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 10:32:21 PM »
I love your fics! They're so good and addicting! I love this one too I hope you update this and go on with it. I mean the end come on! You just have to. lol I always thought Airi and Maimi would make a very cute couple myself even though everyone seems to like Erika/Maimi. Love triangles, you just gotta love'em lol.

Offline alen

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 10:48:36 PM »
Hi this is my first time commenting but I really like your stories and think you are a good writer. This is a awesome story and I can't wait for the next part

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 11:08:19 PM »
Aww Airi seemed so sad when Maimi declined to shop with her.

Maimi beat the crap out of those thugs. Awesome job.

And I guess Ume's a genie, right? Sounds cool.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 01:17:31 AM »
Oh ...
a triangle of love ...
this story will be sad ...
but  had a good start!
is fun as Maimi put all his effort to arrive on time for your school.
and to learn that it is Sunday!
on the other hand it is strange to see a maimi so open.
she always tends to be reserved!
but!
the fun is seeing a maimi that this in always in trouble.
appears to be a maimi shoves problems!
kawaiii Maimi and Airi!!!
the  love between maimi and airi is cute! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline EUF12093

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 01:33:33 AM »
Awww this is a cute story!  I will surely be following it! :P I love this love triangle XD When thinking of cute is really one of the only ones that come to mind! And I love how you write Maimi's character!

Just a funny note: This is the second story from the forum I've read that Erika ends up Naked in front of Maimi XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 02:41:57 AM »
Great!! New story!!!
Gah, some of Maimi's predicaments= :drool: How can she have sexier lingerie than Maki?! :shocked: I don't believe it. Haha, it's SUNDAY!!! :rofl: Hmmmm, I wonder who that mystery lady with the cat is??? I'd go with either Aya or Miki...I'm too lazy to think more into it. :lol: I'll just wait until you tell us. :P
*gasps* Naked Erika onto top of Maimi.... :twisted:
Sorry if I don't make too much sense. I'm exhausted and functioning on only chocolate and BBQ potato chips. :lol:

Offline H2Overdose

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 04:03:06 AM »
This story seems so awesome with a great start. :D

A naked... Erika... straddling Maimi.  :drool: Looking forward to more crazy antics from Maimi and Maki. xD Oh and Aya and Miki, as well.  :P

Great job. :D It's a really cool story and I can't wait for the next chapter. xD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Ojou-sama [chapter TWO]
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 04:13:53 AM »
Haha, glad to know the first chapter's well-received xDDDDD

I'll do comment replies later xDDDD

And I lied.

I actually only had one chapter on standby o___O Turned out my third chapter was only half-done...

Oh well, better than nothing xDDD

ONTO NEXT CHAPTER O____O;

TWO
Face to Face with Crazy

Maimi had absolutely no idea what to think of her current predicament. Here she was, lying in her bed with her school uniform on while this mysteriously enthusiastic AND naked woman was straddling her! What was she supposed to think!? She was sure as hell that she couldn’t keep a straight face and ask the other if she wanted some tea. She did what any other person would have logically done:

“KYAAAAAAAAA!”Maimi screamed as she did the double-eye poke, sending the other woman covering her eyes in pain. As the naked woman backed off, Maimi jumped out of her bed and nearly slammed herself against her door, ready to bolt out any time soon.

“Ojou-sama! That huuurt!” the other whimpered, rubbing her eyes as if there was something caught in her eye.

I did it as hard as I could! Is she some superhuman!? Maimi gaped and widened her eyes in an almost humorous exaggeration.

“Wuh….Wha…”

“I’m your genie, Ojou-sama! Umeda Erika at your service!” the woman repeated as she bowed with her hand to her stomach and the other hand behind her back as if she was a waiter at a fancy restaurant.

“T-that’s lovely but…!” Maimi’s uneven voice sputtered, her eyes were wandering all over the other’s body.

“Yes?” Erika tilted her head in bemusement.

“Cover yourself at least!” Maimi never knew she could react so much to seeing a naked body of the same gender…

“Like this?” Erika asked, using her hands to cover her face.

“HOLDONLETMEGETYOUCLOTHES!” Maimi’s mind was reeling as she bolted into her closet once more.

Bin Bon~

“Hold on!” Maimi called out, hearing the doorbell ring. After finding a good matching set of clothes, she turned around “Here, wear this…”

There was no one on her bed.

There was no one in her room but her.

Her door was open though…

Oh snap.

She threw her clothes onto her bed and ran out of her room and down the small curving hallway. She’s seriously not going to answer the door NAKED, is she!? Maimi thought as she rounded the corner, hoping to find that ‘genie’ of her’s. When she came around, she saw that Erika was already in progress of putting her hand on the handle in order to answer that door. With a fast sprint, she yanked the taller away from the door and pushed her back into her room with haste.

“Just stay in my room…” Maimi commanded in a controlled voice, “The clothes are on the bed…” she looked down and closed her eyes, unable to look at Erika’s smiling confused face, “and just… don’t make a noise.”

“Is that your wish?” Erika beamed, waving her finger in the air which gave off purple sparks.

“No it isn’t!” Maimi batted the hand away, “It’s just something you should follow! Normal people will spazz if they see someone naked answering the door!” Maimi chided in a hissing whisper.

“Hai, Ojou-sama!” Erika saluted with a bright smile.

Maimi was having second thoughts about this … genie standing in front of her. Erika seemed more… sexy at first, but seeing her now…

Her personality seemed anything but sexy.

The high school student ran out of her room once more, having already kept the person before the main door long enough. Brushing herself off and straightening herself out, she opened the door.

Why, it was her neighbor.

“Maimi-chan, is everything alright? I heard you scream…” a concerned voice asked.

“Oh, it was nothing really, Abe-san. I just found a cockroach, that’s all,” Maimi scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

It was a very sexy cockroach, really… she began thinking, but after realizing what she had just thought, she began to grow flustered.

…But not as flustered as Abe Natsumi.

“Uwaaa!? A cockroach!? Do you want me to get it for you!? I have a good spray that should be able to kill it!! Or I can use my golf club!? Maybe I can just use a vacuum cleaner to suck it up for you or something!?” Natsumi began panicking at the thought of having to get near a cockroach.

“Abe-san… You sound like you’re the one in need of cockroach extermination..." the taller girl laughed nervously, attempting to calm down her fellow neighbor.

“Am I?” Natsumi laughed awkwardly at herself, “Well, since you’re the athlete star of your high school, and Maki kills them all the time, I guess you wouldn’t need my help…”

What does me being an athlete star have to do with anything…? Doesn’t mean I won’t be scared shitless by a cockroach… “Anywho, there’s nothing. I’m sorry if I worried you, Abe-san.”

And then Natsumi began a small lecture about how adults were always concerned with their children and wish for the best of them, leaving Maimi rather speechless and also worrying about the genie in her room. Natsumi was always like that, really. Although it may seem annoying at times, she knew that the elder just wanted Maimi to grow up to be a fine woman. Though, she wished her neighbor would be more… aware of whether to use a lecture or not.

“But yeah, I’m taking up your time… Come by if you need anything~!” the older woman smiled before walking off.

Maimi shut the door quickly and threw her back against it, sighing of relief. “That woman just loves to talk…”

Then a thought smacked her.

She ran around the hallway yet again, bursting into her room.

Erika was sitting cross-legged on her bed, in clothes, and was waiting patiently.

Thank goodness…Maimi sighed of relief again. So the genie really did obey her.

Oh yeah, genie.

“So uh…” Maimi began, “a genie, huh?”

“Yup! 78 years old!”

“EXCUSE ME!?” Maimi jumped in the air.

“How rude!” Erika pouted cutely, “78 isn’t THAT old… I guess in human years, I’m about 17 or 18? That’s more believable to you, yes?”

“Hmm… Yeah…” the gazelle returned to her normal posture. “But you’re a genie right? You grant three wishes and all?”

“Hmm… A lot of the story books claim that genies can do three wishes, but in reality, we don’t. There really is no limit to our power. However, we can only grant one wish before our caretaker will retrieve us and then give it to another random person.”

“Just one wish, huh?” the teen placed her hands on her hips, “Aww… what a bummer…” A caretaker? Is that the woman that gave me the lamp?

“Yeah… Sorry, but it’s the way the system goes,” Erika waved apologetically.

“Hmm…” Maimi began to think.

What should she wish for? Could she wish that Airi and her would get together soon? Should she wish for a little courage to ask her out? Or should she just do what anyone would do and wish for a trillion yen? If only she had more wishes…

“Could I wish for more wishes?” Maimi turned her head with a wry smile. Seeing Erika shake her head, she snapped with fingers with a small “Darn!”

One wish really is troublesome to think of…

She looked at Erika again, who was now reading one of the manga off of her book shelf. Had she been reading her manga while Natsumi was giving her that lecture? No matter, she needed to think of a wish now!

Or…

“How long do I have to think of a wish?”

“As long as you want, but the minute you say ‘I wish...’ that’s when my magic kicks in,” Erika said as she finished the manga and put it back in its shelf. “Do you want to think about it more?”

“Hmm… Yeah. I do,” Maimi said, walking over to sit at her desktop at the foot of her bed.

Silence.

“So you’re a genie, huh?”

“Yup I am~!”

“What were the past wishes you’ve granted?”

“Actually…” Erika scratched the back of her head sheepishly, “I’m new… So you’re the first Ojou-sama I’ve had.”

“Seriously!? Wow… How does this Genie system work anyway? How do you become genies in the first place?”

“Unfortunately, I can’t tell you that. The only thing I can do is grant your wish. Sorry~”

Maimi lowered her head, looking at her bedspread rather than the genie sitting on top of it. “Hmm… I guess you will have to wait awhile. I can’t decide what my wish is. At least… Not now.”

“Alright! I’ll be waiting, Ojou-sama~ Rub the lamp if you need me~” Erika saluted before evanescently dissipating. Maimi watched in awe as the green liquid gas was seemingly sucked back into the nozzle of the lamp next to her bed.

She blinked.

She blinked again.

“Did I drink too much apple juice before I slept…?” the high school student grasped her head, trying to stop her head from thinking too much. When she came around, she suddenly noticed how much of a jungle her room became while she had picked out some clothes for Erika.

“Well, that ruined Maki’s hard work…” Maimi sighed as she sat up, stretching before she was to venture into the sea of clothes in her room. “Maybe I should discuss with her the possibility of getting a maid… We could sure use one, and I bet Maki definitely has the money…”

After spending half an hour cleaning her room, Maimi changed out of her school uniform and into a more casual outfit. At least, her idea of casual. She was now wearing a tight tanktop and track pants which was her ideal clothing for running outside. While it was true that the athlete may be taken out of the field, the field was certainly not taken away from the athlete. Out of a habit, Maimi would always devote at least an hour of her free time to run around the city, using various mundane obstacles such as stairs to add to her training.

Even though she claimed she quit track, Maimi had always found herself wondering if she really meant it...

“Hey… Erika?” Maimi asked as she bent over, staring at the lamp on her night stand.

What surprised her was that around the edges of the tiny lid, even tinier fingers peeked out and lifted the lamp high, revealing a very… miniscule version of the genie she had met earlier.

“Erm…” Maimi’s eyes widened again.

“At a loss for words?”

Even though she’s THAT tiny, her voice remains the same!?

“Hubbadahubbadahubadaaa….”

“Relax! It’s still me! But if you really want to, you can call this version of me ‘chibi Erika!’ I find it a cute name!” the genie laughed, before accidentally dropping the lid to the side of the lamp. “Oops!” the miniscule genie said, putting a finger to her lips. Maimi watched in silence as the chibi jumped out of the lamp and waddled over to the lid, picking it up and jumping on top of the lamp again.

“So didja find your voice yet?” Chibi-Erika asked, holding the lid in front of her so that only her large eyes were seen.

Maimi could only turn around, shutting her eyes very tightly as she did so.

She’s so cute that I just want to cuddle her until her eyes bulge out…Maimi clenched her fists and brought them below her nose, her eyes about to cry because of the aforementioned adorableness that the chibi exhibited. Meanwhile, the said chibi was still in the same position, only she was confused which added an even more moe factor to her.

“U-Umeda-san…” Maimi stuttered, her back still turned to the chibi.

“Hai, Ojou-sama?”

The athlete tried her best to maintain top control or else risk killing Chibi-Erika by suffocation, “I’m going out to run for a bit, this isn’t a wish, but you have to stay inside of your lamp for the time being. I don’t want anyone to find out about you, alright?”

“Why?”

“Erm…” Maimi scratched her head, “like I said before, people will freak out if they find out about you… And then they’ll find that you’re a Genie and then you’ll be sent to the scientists to be studied and then they’ll do crazy things to you and put you through a million tests and I don’t want you to go through that! I’d rather you just stay hidden for the time being. Besides, you’re going away after I make a wish, right? So you just have to stay in hiding until I make a wish. Got it?”

“Ojou-sama is worrying about my safety! How kind!” the chibi smiled widely at the other.

“Y-yeah…” Maimi looked off to the side, unaware of the blush that crept onto her cheeks. “You’ll do what I say, right?” the teen began to balance on the heels of her feet, hands leaning backwards on the edges of her nightstand.

“Yup! I’ll stay in my lamp until you say I can come out!” a determined expression found itself on the genie as she saluted, engraving the command into her mind.

“Good genie…” Maimi said as her hands wandered over to the side of the nightstand, attempting to find the drawer handle. When she found it, she pulled it open and attempted to find her weights blindly for she did not want to see the chibi again since she would be unable to fight the temptation to fangirl over the adorable Erika. Soon, she felt the weights she was looking for and pulled them out.

“What are those?” the chibi asked aloud.

“These are 5kg weights,” Maimi said as she stretched the weights out, revealing that they were like belts with metallic plates on them. “I wear one each on my feet when I run. I do have 10kg weights too, but that’s only when I feel like I REALLY want to work out.”

“Ohhhh, I think I get it. So you’d run better when you take them off?”

“Exactly. The weights help my stamina. Although they may not be heavy at first, they will take a toll on your running when you become exhausted.”

“You must really like to run, huh Ojou-sama?”

For some reason, Maimi began thinking about how she quit track. She loved running, yes. But to quit track like that… She had her reasons for quitting, but why was she suddenly feeling the regret tug at her?

“Yeah… I love running…” she was surprised at the saddened tone her voice took as she told Erika. She hoped that the genie would be oblivious to that so she wouldn’t ask her about the details. She wouldn’t be able to talk about it now…

“That’s great, Ojou-sama! I’ve kept you here long enough! Now go on! I’ll stay here and wait for your return!” the chibi Genie grinned before lifting the lid over her head and then falling into the lamp, shutting the lid above her.

Thank goodness she didn’t notice… Maimi let out a sigh, having held her breath earlier in fear of what Erika’s response would be.

After securing the weights on her ankles, the high school student walked out of the house and began running down the street. She watched as the scenery around her became a motion blur. She wasn’t even aware that she had already reached her first set of stairs around her neighborhood. In fact, her conscience was barely registering what she was seeing. All of her concentration was focused on making her feet carry her as far as they could go.

Eventually, she came to a stop in front of a convenient store, catching a breather before going to run again. As she leaned against the wall, she felt eyes watching her every move. She wasn’t sure how she felt it, but she simply felt that the world around her was too silent and too unnerving. With wandering eyes, she scanned the area around her, searching for anything of suspicious nature.

There.

Sitting on the ground near her, watching her.

It was a black cat.

“Ahaa…” Maimi panted, “I wonder if it’s the same cat from earlier…” she recalled the black cat from the alleyway who had watched her fight the men. “Oh well… Doesn’t matter to me…” And with that she started to walk away.

As she moved, she noticed that the cat had run up to her and began walking along side with her. Wondering if the cat was following her or just walking in the same direction in mere coincidence, Maimi stopped walking. Sure enough, the cat also stopped. Its golden eyes were locked with Maimi’s dark ones.

FREAKY CAT!

Maimi bolted in the opposite direction. When she looked over her shoulder, the cat was running after her!

WHY IS IT CHASING MEEEEE!?

No matter how many sharp corners she turned, the cat still managed to follow her effortlessly! She had to lose the cat quickly or else…! Or else what, really? Oh well, who cares, the cat is chasing her like it wants to eat her! Maimi was NOT edible! Seeing a group of little kids coming into her view, she started slowing down her run before going into a jog as she reached the kids. She looked over her shoulder again, making sure that the cat was still following her. Confirming that it was, Maimi looked forward again and smirked, waiting for the ideal moment…

“LOOK IT’S A CAT!” shouted a little girl.

The black cat looked at the girl, bewildered at the sudden outburst. Before it could recognize what was happening, it was suddenly assaulted with petting and bear hugs from the other little children it suddenly was surrounded by.

Maimi turned and jogged backwards, watching as the poor cat was being assaulted by the children. Fufufufu, kindergarteners. A cat’s worst enemy. The high school student gave an evil grin, proud of her accomplishments. Afterwards, she turned around again, breaking into a full run down the street and around the corner, successfully getting away from the stalking cat.

Again, the scenery zoomed by her. However, her run was slower than usual. The weights at her ankles were slowly becoming a burden on her, becoming heavier because of her exhaustion. That was odd, she usually had better stamina than this…

“It’s all that cat’s fault! For making me use up a lot more energy…” Maimi muttered as she ran, already feeling the sweat trailing down her body. Ignoring her body’s fatique, the athlete continued running.

What should she wish for? Maimi ultimately decided that it wouldn’t be something selfish like a trillion yen or a room filled with cakes around the world, for those things wouldn’t help her in the long run. Then again, money will definitely help her out, but she’d probably spend it all going to a shopping arcade or something. And eating too much cake will make her gain weight!

“Maybe it could really be the courage for me to tell Airi how I feel…” the high school student smiled inwardly to herself. “Or maybe a gift for her? Her birthday IS coming up soon…”

Thinking of the many possibilities for her wish, Maimi did not realize that she ended up back in her neighborhood. Deciding for the hell of it that she should go back home, she headed straight back to the house. As she passed by the wall dividing her house from the street and the other houses, she heard a whine behind her. She turned around, raising a brow at the sight she saw.

The black cat had somehow followed her all the way home! Though, it was looking a little worse for wear. It was dragging itself across the floor by its front paws, looking rather haggard and exhausted.

“I commend you for coming this far. Must be tough escaping from those children huh?” Maimi smirked at the creature at her feet.

The cat could only hiss at her, eliciting a wince on Maimi’s part. “Sheesh, what’s your problem?!”

“Gotta give her credit for doing that though,” came a voice at her side.

Maimi and the cat jumped in the air, alarmed at the sudden presence appearing out of nowhere. It was that snake-like woman that gave her the lamp this morning!

“Where did you come from!?” Maimi replied in a high voice.

“Where you came from of course,” was all the woman said, bending over to pick up the cat. “What did you do to my poor cat? I couldn’t imagine that Mikitty would be exhausted from chasing you back here alone.”

“What kind of name is Mikitty?” Maimi raised a brow, noticing that the cat seemed to be… hugging the woman’s assets… Quite a perverted cat too...

“Her name was originally Miki, but Mikitty sounded cuter, so why not?” the woman smiled, kissing the black cat on its head.

“Okay… So who are you…?”

“Matsuura Aya, pleasure to meet you,” the woman smiled, petting the cat whose head was nuzzling against her neck.

“That’s lovely, more crazy people,” Maimi sighed as she walked over to her door.

“Did Erika grant your wish yet?”

“Eh? How’d you know—oh wait… You must be her caretaker, right?” the teen realized, remembering that it was Aya who had given her the emerald lamp in the first place.

“My question still stands you know. Are you finished?”

“Sheesh, blatant and straight to the point, huh?” Maimi sighed, “No, I didn’t make a wish yet. Now if you’ll excuse me…” she unlocked the door to her house, “I don’t talk to crazy people and stalking cats, bye bye!” she waved as she slammed the door shut, locked it, and threw her weight against the door with an exaggerated frown on her face complete with the lowered brow.

“I swear… It HAS to be lack of sleep that’s making me hallucinate…” she uttered under her breath, taking her shoes off and sat on the sofa, trying to calm her body down. The main door shook a bit, to which Maimi recognized as the crazy woman and the stalking cat trying to open the door.

“They won’t get in…” the athlete rested her back against the back of her sofa. Much to her horror, she watched as a hand went through the door like it was phasing through! That hand was followed with an arm, and eventually, the entire bodies of Aya and Miki.

“Y-y-you….” Maimi stuttered, pointing a shaky finger at the two.

“Walked through your door? Yes. Erika isn’t the only magical being you know,” Aya waved her hand dismissively.

“A witch! You’re a witch that’s after me, I swear! Are you going to eat me so you’d be beautiful for something!?”

Aya replied to Maimi by hitting her lightly on the head, “Are you implying that I’m ugly?”

“Er… No…”

“Well then apologize,” Aya placed her hands on her hips.

“But I didn’t say you were ugly!”

“I meant to Mikitty.”

“…What?”

Maimi looked at the cat now sitting on top of the low table in front of the sofa.

“You want me to apologize to your cat?”

“Why the fuck not? I was abused by those damn children!” the cat hissed at her.

“…………………………………….Did your cat just talk?” Maimi could not believe her ears.

“Why yes, yes it did,” Aya raised a brow.

“Aya! Don’t talk like this is new to you!” Miki glared at the woman, showing her fangs as she spoke.

“Come now, you know that was joke, Tan~” the caretaker smirked.

“So what, pointing and laughing at me while I was being attacked by those ferocious children a joke too!? You could have rescued me the second you saw me, but nooooo, ‘hey kids! Tickle the kitty and see what happens!!!!’ You are so cruel to me!”

“Mikitty? Mikitty, that was a love smack,” Aya chuckled as she patted the black cat on the head, earning a glare from the other. “Now… back to business…” Aya stood up straight to talk with Maimi.

However, something had prevented her from speaking with the younger.

Maimi had fainted.

<3

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
Re: Ojou-sama [Ch.2: Face to Face with Crazy]
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 03:50:28 PM »
oh, the cleverness of :on grad: you! hahaha

loving your new fic......

love yajiume but also love airimaimi.....

mikitty, a cat.......that was funny!

update soon! :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo:

:on GJ:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 05:09:57 PM »
Somehow. Your writing never ceases to amaze me.

Not sure if I'm the first one to use this to describe them, but it seems that your stories are able to 'adapt' to anyone who reads them. There is always something ready for everyone. The humour, the drama, the character interaction/development...I'm sure that most of your readers would agree with me on that.

Keep it up :thumbsup

Kitten panties FTW!

P.S. I wasn't really in favor of the comment requirement since the OCG1 days but WTH! Comment, people!  :mon blowhorn:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »
GAM hilarity FTW!!!
:on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 11:12:23 PM »
Yay a GAM appearence...and Mikitty's an...actual kitty lol.

And Erika!! And chibi Erika!! So awesome

Nacchi's always the wise neighbor. Lol@her trying to lecture people

Offline KizuRai

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 12:30:07 AM »
Chibi-Erika moment... nosebleed issues

Omg Mikitty!!! >< love how even as a cat her attitude still works XD
and Ayayayayaya (lol) is hilarious!

“So what, pointing and laughing at me while I was being attacked by those ferocious children a joke too!? You could have rescued me the second you saw me, but nooooo, ‘hey kids! Tickle the kitty and see what happens!!!!’ You are so cruel to me!”

“Mikitty? Mikitty, that was a love smack,” Aya chuckled as she patted the black cat on the head, earning a glare from the other.

LOL THE LOVE SMACK!!! I remember that from the Aya trial
shes so evil, the GAM-ness was just awesome

yay!! gonna stalk you now!!!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2008, 12:42:13 AM »
lmao Miki as a cat I never saw that coming! But I like it she's still the same Miki with the deadly addittuide even as a cat and Aya is just as funny too. The chibi-Erika i found cute, and now i'm all curious as to WHY Miki and Aya are there at Maimi's house. It must be important if they just entered her house like that which is kinda creepy! I hope you update soon!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 10:21:52 PM »
Haha, I like the Natsumi neighbor!!! XD Man, Erika sounds like one hot genie/chibi genie~ :drool: Poor Maimi, she's like losing her mind but not really. How confusing. Cat+Miki=Mikitty XD That's awesome!! Even better with the kindergarteners!!!! :yep: So is Aya a witch or what?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 11:53:22 PM »
Sunnovabitch I KNEW this sounded familiar! Time to find those previous comments I made from the other joint.

CHAPTER 1:

Awwwwwwwwwwww...Maimi likes Airi. :aw:

Way to kick some sleazeball ass there too! :)

CHAPTER 2:

Genie-Umeda antics =  :wahaha:

“Hmm… A lot of the story books claim that genies can do three wishes, but in reality, we don’t. There really is no limit to our power. However, we can only grant one wish before our caretaker will retrieve us and then give it to another random person.”
Fuck what a gyp.

Maimi could always wish for more wishes. :D

“Could I wish for more wishes?” Maimi turned her head with a wry smile. Seeing Erika shake her head, she snapped with fingers with a small “Darn!”
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME! :banghead:

AYA AND MIKITTY!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 1,2,3