JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Return to Myself

Author Topic: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)  (Read 493406 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Re: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread ル ’‐’リ
« Reply #1020 on: January 02, 2008, 03:26:46 AM »

Peachmobile, courtesy of Maximerian  :rofl:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1021 on: January 02, 2008, 04:01:23 AM »
I want that car  :w00t: even though I wouldn't drive it. Only sometimes...
It's great. Momoko  :wub:
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Muten

• Member+
« Reply #1022 on: January 02, 2008, 09:47:30 AM »
Hahahaha great car  :lol:

Wonder if there is a real car like that ...  XD

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1023 on: January 02, 2008, 10:17:47 AM »
"Genghis Khan tte nan desu ka?" :lol:

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #1024 on: January 02, 2008, 11:21:25 AM »
Hello everyone !

Hope that 2008 will be a very good year for Momoko.  :)

Nice car, wordsworth ! It's from a X360's game ?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1025 on: January 09, 2008, 05:08:42 PM »
Ain't these golden?

This is why her first PB isn't very good. No kimono/yukata pic! Momo has a very traditional Japanese look, she looks best in traditional costumes!

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #1026 on: January 09, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »
Ain't these golden?

This is why her first PB isn't very good. No kimono/yukata pic! Momo has a very traditional Japanese look, she looks best in traditional costumes!
ホントの美人 :wub:

I made a banner with them~
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 06:11:13 PM by aedon »

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #1027 on: January 09, 2008, 06:39:49 PM »
MOMO <333 She looks more and more beautiful for everyday  :inlove:.
I want to have new Momo PB this year, with shots like that and not to many bikini shots.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1028 on: January 10, 2008, 02:31:05 PM »
I'm okay with bikini shots, but yeah, don't want it to be the main focus either. And, please, no full page with just her bum again. XD

I want her to change her look a bit before having another PB. Maybe grow her hair longer.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1029 on: January 10, 2008, 03:32:23 PM »
Tama still cares about Momoko? :tama-mad:
I'm afraid a (soon-to-be) 16 years old momo is getting just as many bikini shots in her pb as everyone else. I don't mind them tho, but they are usually just plain boring compared to some good shots with nice clothes ( (sailor)fuku for the win) and the more bikini, the less everything else. If it were like "a lot of bikini, a lot of everything else" I wouldn't complain.
No wig in next pb please.

Momoko-himesama <3 :wub:
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1030 on: January 10, 2008, 04:36:00 PM »
stfu, Dinki. Momochi is still my child. :tama-mad:

It's not my fault that Berryz is getting shitty songs, H!P is going down the hole and Yuri being so hawt! :lol:

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1031 on: January 10, 2008, 06:54:49 PM »
You mean your abandoned child, eh?  :cry:
Who cares about H!P going down, ... Berryz is still very lovable!
And it's not surprising that some Yuri might be hawter than Momo, I doubt we love Momoko because of her hawtness, or do you ? :P
I guess you are just not wota enough to understand what a dedicated life is  :tama-mad: :lol:

Anyway, what's bothering me lately is that, after watching some recent making of's, Momoko seems to be more alone or "not part of the group" than others. There was hardly any scene with Momoko in the Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi making of for example, same for Jiriri Kiteru iirc. It kinda worries me why she has so less screen time. Either there isn't much to show or they cut it out for some reason. I hope it's the latter because I don't like to think of her as the lone wolf. I prefer her as the high tension and funny girl D:

I know people called her lone wolf or something similar before already... comparing her with Rika and stuff, but... but.. I don't want her to be like that :-X

Offline Muten

• Member+
« Reply #1032 on: January 12, 2008, 05:20:50 AM »
I think too bikini shot are not the best in general, i prefer dresses ( like in Eri's PB  :P )

come on mumu, show your BLT Momo already !
OK ! xD

My drawing of momo are of course for tama ^^ and for me too I love draw momo ;p XD XD XD

(clik for full size of course  ;p)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1033 on: January 12, 2008, 06:30:33 AM »
Woo! Nice work there, Muten! Her eyes are so glossy. XD

eta: Wait a minute! Are those Miyabi's eyebrows on her? D:

Who cares about H!P going down, ... Berryz is still very lovable!

Well, maybe lovable is not enough for me anymore. I wanna see quality works.

And I don't see anything wrong with her being a lone wolf. She's always been that way since she's grown up, not just lately. She's not into mugging to the the cameras in the backstage anymore, so what? When she's out there, she still delivers. Still the idol cyborg.

To think about it, it's not just Rika and Momo who are lone wolves, but Matsuu too.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 06:33:10 AM by tama-chan »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1034 on: January 12, 2008, 08:54:50 AM »
oh yeah, well done muten :O I thought the thumbnail were a scan XD

Well, maybe lovable is not enough for me anymore. I wanna see quality works.
So SNSD is quality works? They are new, a little older, wearing different (more sexy) clothes, so what? They aren't all great at singing either. It's basically just another "idol cyborg" group.
But... discussing about that is like discussing about taste in music, it does not make much sense.
I'm just trying to either get you back to Berryz or to annoy you a little. :ph43r:

Matsuu who? :P        j/k
I still don't want Momoko to be the lone wolf o/ if she likes it that way, okay..., but I'm afraid she's only like that because she does not have someone to joke around with.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1035 on: January 12, 2008, 09:58:10 AM »
Don't let me compare them with Berryz because it'd look just like a diss to the kids and I don't want to do that, especially when I know it's not really their fault.

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #1036 on: January 12, 2008, 11:34:53 AM »
don't mean to enter into an argument (much less someone else's), but i'm just gonna two-cents anyway!

imo there's an invincibility to idol cyborg, as indeed there is to momoko. some profound cool. not at all like miya and not quite like rika either. I think momo's the coolest!!
and i also think momo is the only one in the current project that I could see in PVs in the old-school (and awesome) matsuura style. or at least who would do it justice.

ps momoko doesn't like wolves. said so in the latest DVD mag. :D

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1037 on: January 12, 2008, 12:08:24 PM »
Don't let me compare them with Berryz because it'd look just like a diss to the kids and I don't want to do that, especially when I know it's not really their fault.
Yeah, no need for that, I won't agree anyway  :P

ps momoko doesn't like wolves. said so in the latest DVD mag. :D
What a coincidence  :w00t:

I still haven't watched the Berryz part of that H!P DVD mag  :-\ but now that you've mentioned it... I think I saw that on a screencap ..
She drew some wolf's head, right?  :lol:

Offline Muten

• Member+
« Reply #1038 on: January 13, 2008, 01:47:53 PM »
Woo! Nice work there, Muten! Her eyes are so glossy. XD

eta: Wait a minute! Are those Miyabi's eyebrows on her? D:
Glad you like it ^^.  Miya's eyebrows ? hummmm now you say it yes they seems like miya's ones xD  xD xD

I'm agree with you Tama, i want to hear good berryz song and not just see them on mag or something because what are they first ? singers no ?
nachdenki just admit the latest songs of berryz are just not good. I don't understand people who love everything of a person just because they are fan ... well in fact I don't understand wotas xD

I love momo's pics in general but I can hate some pics of her too like I hate her PB where I think there are not 1 good pics ...well maybe one or two :p

Finally just want to say Momo SAIKYOU !  xD

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1039 on: January 13, 2008, 03:56:58 PM »
I want to hear good songs as well, but good can mean a lot. And what means latest songs?
I prefer most of the recent singles over the first ones, I like VB and Funsui pretty much for example.
On the other hand I am not a great fan of Special Generation. I've listened to it once very much but now it's rather boring compared to other songs.
My impression is that's it's the same with MM... the "old" fans are just all bitter or whatever that they develop and are changing styles. If the new styles aren't those a person likes, okay. That's normal for normal fans, stop listening, move on. But sometimes it's quite annoying with all these haters and whiners around because their hating and whining will change exactly - nothing.
But that's actually a different discussion. I guess only tama might know it but I originally only intended to indirectly bash snsd and her liking for them for some reason. It's all her fault that we're talking about song quality here now because she mentioned it >:|
It's not like she hates Berryz or something tho, she also still likes momo, that just being said (I was just trying to pick on her about momo).

You probably don't understand wota, and I hardly understand normal fans if you can call them fans at all. Maybe fans of "Koi no Jubaku" or fans of "Special Generation" fits better. That's probably exaggerated but you can get that impression sometimes...
Momoko is my favorite but that does not mean that she's the only reason why I like Berryz and their songs. Maybe it helps to like their songs if you like the girls a lot, but I also stated clearly in the "Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi" thread that I had problems liking this one, being wota does not necessarily mean that you love every single song but that you keep supporting them even if they have bad songs (also that you go crazy over members like celebrating their b-days, buying all their goods etc. but that's not the point here).

Oh yeah, end of wall of text. I don't like to go off-topic but sometimes it's necessary, gomene.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:01:30 PM by nachdenki »

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Return to Myself