JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - See U Later

Author Topic: [TV] Nogizaka46 x HKT48 Crown Program Battle!  (Read 16349 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [TV] Nogizaka46 x HKT48 Crown Program Battle!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 01:16:09 AM »
Episode 7 (2013.08.20) of HKT48 Tonkotsu Maho Shoujo Gakuin featured audition pictures of lots of the members!

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 01:36:10 PM »
^Most of them barely changed at all, but their over the top reactions to their pics made it hilarious to watch  :lol:

I love this show, btw. The outfits, the opening skit, the interaction with the guests, etc.
Some people were moaning they wanted a new Hyakkaten, but that's missing the point.
That show was to give the girls a general introduction. This show is the next steps in that it prepares them for more variety appearances.  :thumbup

Some of the eps are a bit talk heavy and seem like Sasshi hanging out with her friends/senpai rather than it being about the girls though.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 11:15:19 PM »
To me NOGIBINGO is usually the winner simply because it's fun to see Nogizaka out of their comfort zone. Before this show they didn't really do the typical idol-ish things, and it's epic to see them face all of these nonsensical, hilarious games for the first time. Also, Ijiri hosting makes it 100x better. HKTonkotsu has been really strong the last few weeks though, especially the episode with COWCOW.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 06:40:39 AM »
^Totally agree. I'm totally loving the shock value and nostalgia of NOGIBINGO. :heart:
Still hoping for the inevitable epic Iromoea and Ikemen comeback in the coming episodes.

HKT's recent few episodes have been putting up a good fight too. Guess it really depends who they have as guests.
COWCOW of course was great. The Tsuchida and Sandwich Man eps were also really fun. :D

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 10:47:03 AM »
Still hoping for the inevitable epic Iromoea

Actually, I think they aren't allowed to do that segment anymore due to copyright issues.  :oops:

As far as Nogibingo goes, people who follow me on twitter will know this, I absolutely hate it.
It's is so fake. Everything feels scripted from beginning to end.
In addition, you have the endless girl torture which just isn't funny. 130820 NOGIBINGO! went waaaay too far.  :thumbdown:

To me, it feels like they are trying to re-create AKBingo's massive legacy within 12 eps.
As a result everything feels forced, unnatural and rushed. AKBingo was great because of how it naturally developed over time.

I did think the karaoke ep from a week or so ago was excellent. Mahiro and HIMEMETAL sure can sing!  :twothumbs

Furthermore, I don't like comparing HKT Tonkotsu and Nogibingo because they are very different shows.
I don't really care about the competition element. However, Rust mentioned the winner gets the full hour for episode 12 whereas the loser gets nothing.
With that in mind, I can already tell HKT is gonna win it, simply due to Sashihara's presence = ratings  :lol:

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 03:59:03 AM »
Well, at least for me Nogibingo is working as a way to know a bit more about the Nogizaka46 members, I barely know their names.  Ijiri Okada presenting the show is quite dubious, sometimes he works very well with the show, another time he "forces" too much some situations.  Anyway, the beauty of some members is really eye catching for me, Shiraishi Mai turned my cell phone's wallpaper and I always looking for Matsumura Sayuri and her funny smile XD

For HKT Tonkotsu, well I always search for HKT related shows, I like to watch them because some members still look fresh and beginners, like Akiyoshi Yuka-chan (kodomo mitai XD ), contrasting with Sashi's experience with variety's tv shows.  The combination with Japanese comedians for me is a way to give more experience to the girls, I don't know if all the jokes make sense even with Japanese people. I was really sorry for Okapan in the Cow Cow episode, her tears made me sad for some...seconds XD
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 03:04:08 PM »
^Totally agree. I'm totally loving the shock value and nostalgia of NOGIBINGO. :heart:
More evidence Aki-p and the producer guys are totally lurking this forum.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 03:36:35 PM »
I did not see the CowCow episode yet with Kanna Okada, so here is part 1 of 8...

Hopefully the rest of the parts will load up nicely from this first part...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s22X59fQN-s&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Ds22X59fQN-s

PS...yea, all the links worked! Kanna chan, ganbatte!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:22:50 PM by muppet »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2013, 10:56:16 AM »
This week's HKT48 Tonkotsu was pretty good. Crazy antics aside, that photographer definitely knows his stuff.

A lot of those shots came out great!

Sasshi and the photographer in the corner make it that much more "lol Japan"  :lol:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2013, 11:37:18 AM »
^ Agreed, SomethingWild san- the guest this week knew his stuff!

Below is the link from YouTube poster hktton1 (Arigatou!) - the first out of 8 - just follow along in that poster's YouTube site
Don't want to say anything- just watch (was nice to see kenkyuusei Yuriya Inoue!)

« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:23:28 PM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Member+

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - See U Later