JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Oto mo Hikari mo Nai Basho de Ugoku Koto wo Yameta Shin

Author Topic: [Dorama] SKE48 - SKE48 no Magical Radio | SKE48のマジカル・ラジオ  (Read 64363 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky

Starting this October, idol group SKE48 will finally have their own regular TV show on NTV after AKB48 and NMB48.

The three members Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, and Takayanagi Akane will serve as the main characters of “SKE48 no Magical Radio”. Moreover it’s said that the vibe of the show is going to feel like variety show disguised as a drama.

Takayanagi is going to mime the radio host of a third grade radio show of a fictional radio station in Nagoya who suddenly gets forced to co-host the show together with former child actress Matsui Jurina in order to attract more listeners. Matsui Rena is going to act as the director who loves radio more than anything else.

In addition to the three main characters, we are going to see Audrey’s Wakabayashi Masayasu acting as the writer of the radio show and actor Sato Jiro as the producer. However, the other girls of SKE48 also get to appear on the show in the roles of the assistant director, sponsors, and other characters.

The main point of the show is the fact that there will be no real script, forcing everyone in the cast to ad-lib according to the situation and their respective characters.

“SKE48 no Magical Radio” will air every Tuesday night at 1:29am. The first episode will air on October 11th at 1:59 am.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/09/ske48-to-get-their-own-regular-show-on-ntv/

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!

lmao @ 11:17~  :lol: :lol:

Man, it's Mousou Deka's overacting all over again  :lol: I like it a lot  :thumbup
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:22:01 PM by BarrieV »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Second ep was great again. Rena's acting is unreal  XD (meaning: she's really good imo)

Akane's cat noises were the best.

Jurina ZR and forehead pimple action  XD

Next week looks like a must watch!

Offline Rayle

• Member+

This show is one big excuse for them to make Renaeveryone give ridiculous monologues. XD Jurina cracking during the puppy-and-kitty section was great, and of course the entire Ashida Mana segment.

I seriously can't tell what the hell parts of this show are improv and what parts are scripted.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:39:39 PM by Rayle »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Rena's monologues are hilarious! :lol:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Rena looked like she enjoyed all the button surprises. Probably the only thing she can beat Jurina at. :lol:

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
This weeks ep was another great ep.  Felt kinda bad for Jurina getting scared but it did provide a good bit of drama.  Um, I also feel a bit bad for asking this but, who was the girl?  I'm guessing the one in the monster outfit was the same as the one playing the ghost girl.  I'm a bit of a SKE noob so I don't recognise some of the girls yet.

I'm really enjoying this show so far.  I actually didn't know much about Akane until watching this show and suddenly I'm finding myself becoming a huge fan of hers :D

My only dissapointment was that Jurina didn't get to dress up as anything this week.  I was kinda hopeful that would be a recurring theme.  Especially since her 'Marilyn Monroe' was so super awesome :D

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
'No Music No Wife' lol wat Was that was on purpose or a very well placed mistake?

The way Rena reacted to those jump scares, I wonder if she's enjoying it? Jurina sure is cute when she's scared though.

Also the way Jurina reacted to that old pic of herself lol

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: [Dorama] SKE48 - SKE48 no Magical Radio | SKE48のマジカル・ラジオ
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 01:29:31 AM »
-oh yeah-
during rena's monologue, the 'prince' had this weird gaijin accent :lol:

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 07:01:08 PM »
Rena's monologues are hilarious! :lol:

rena's ACCENTS make it golden  :)

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 07:56:37 PM »
Ep 4 highlights:
- The guy from Audrey hesitated for a while when announcing the failed challenge of 15.8 sec
- Rena totally saved J's ass  :lol:
- Shibata Aya!!!

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 06:54:07 PM »
^Yeah, I don't think that Jurina could have taken any more of that :lol:

This was another great episode.  This show is seriously turning me into a huge fan of Rena and Akane (I was already a huge Jurina fan so no need for her to win me over again) :D

I was very happy to see non was in this ep.  I'd kinda figured that she might only be in one ep.  I actually thought I was imagining things at first cause when she first appeared they didn't really show her clearly.  I was thinking 'It can't be her, she's already had her turn.  But no..  I think it is her.. maybe..' XD  I wish she got more talking lines though.  She's really just a background filler in some of the shots.

And that guys 'Jesus Christ' seriously made me laugh out loud :lol:  Totally caught me by surprise with that one XD

And finally, Yay for another Jurina transformation :D  I love this show! :)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 10:07:40 PM »

More Jurina transformations this week and next week. I wonder why they didn't do one for one ep...

Rena is an epic actress. Those monologues are so impressive.  :bow:
J and Akane are pretty lol-worthy themselves too  :thumbup

I liked how the little fart joke totally floored W Matsui  :lol: They're too pure and classy for stuff like that.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 12:53:17 AM »
Rena is an epic actress. Those monologues are so impressive.  :bow:

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »
The whole fart moment was hilarious :lol:  The way the guy just rolled with it was brilliant and then seeing how the girls couldn't keep a straight face was priceless XD  I loved that moment when it seemed that Jurina had composed herself, and then she started giggling again :lol:

I also liked Akane's getup for the sleepover :lol:

And I really wish I could understand more of Rena's monologues as I'm sure there's a tonne of stuff I'm missing. 

Overall this was another great episode.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 03:43:16 AM »
This episode was hilarious! :lol: And Kasuga out of nowhere! :panic:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 10:42:55 AM »
 :twothumbs

SUBS OUT!!!

SKE48 no Magical Radio! (October 11, 2011 - episode 1)

http://sub48forum.kevinkwanhk.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=321

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 09:27:45 PM »

Yuria  :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Oto mo Hikari mo Nai Basho de Ugoku Koto wo Yameta Shin