JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Soil & `Pimp` Sessions - Summer Goddess

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 776905 times)

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2860 on: June 19, 2007, 12:50:26 AM »
Oh, good point about the lost item the previous week! It turned out to be unwanted, and that was how they closed out the lost item theme (maybe).

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2861 on: June 19, 2007, 02:17:25 AM »
arigatou = noun

arigatai = verb in tai form

btw, the latte art was amazing. How i wish somebody could teach me how to do that to impress girls  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 02:19:32 AM by ferrar1 »

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #2862 on: June 19, 2007, 05:45:32 AM »
Really good H!M this week. I didn't miss the lost item as much as I'd thought (actually I just noticed midway through the episode that they didn't have any item for the episode). It gives them more time to stay on one theme, IMO

by the way what's up with the instruction shown on the big screen at the start? I can kinda catch that now haromoni is supported by some important guy? whoever he is =p

The part that cracks me up the most is Ai-chan sucking up to Akachin during the Idol item competition xD and sayumi's choice of item is crazy (sudden death? O_o)

and yeah I agree, the latte art is really cool. that's one way to get girl's attention for sure :)

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2863 on: June 19, 2007, 05:51:53 AM »
Really good H!M this week. I didn't miss the lost item as much as I'd thought (actually I just noticed midway through the episode that they didn't have any item for the episode). It gives them more time to stay on one theme, IMO
Eri-chan was handling the basket at the start:

Its more 'bring things to somewhere' now then lost/forgotten items.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2864 on: June 19, 2007, 06:35:04 AM »
Ya they didn't focus on it as much but Eri had it at the beginning and was adorable with it!
So they are going into the delivery idea more which is more practical in my opinion...

But putting it that way frblckstr reminds me of futurama, "so what are we delivering?" "uh this" "where to" "uh to here" "ahh another job well done"

Fun stuff!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 06:36:02 AM by invisname »
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2865 on: June 19, 2007, 10:36:36 AM »

Since the previous HM@, they changed the "lost item" to "presento" (presents). And I guess they missed to mention the basket at the beginning due to some editing error, because you can see Eri holding it even when they start crossing the street after watching the message on the big screen.

And I just noticed that their last three walks follow very closely some "get to know real Tokyo by foot" walks that are part of a JNTO campaign. I have a brochure from my last trip with some of this "walks".

By the way, who is that guy on the screen?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 10:40:45 AM by reyfer »

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #2866 on: June 19, 2007, 10:52:20 AM »
arigatou = noun

arigatai = verb in tai form

Yeah, but I was wondering if it's some kind of famous joke by some japanese comedian or something couse I have heard it in other places and they somehow laughed at it.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2867 on: June 19, 2007, 03:57:02 PM »

Since the previous HM@, they changed the "lost item" to "presento" (presents). And I guess they missed to mention the basket at the beginning due to some editing error, because you can see Eri holding it even when they start crossing the street after watching the message on the big screen.

And I just noticed that their last three walks follow very closely some "get to know real Tokyo by foot" walks that are part of a JNTO campaign. I have a brochure from my last trip with some of this "walks".

The person on the screen is the city mayor that the girls were at. Don't know the romaji of his name though.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Jabronisaur

« Reply #2868 on: June 19, 2007, 06:09:42 PM »
I notice Eri seem especialy chipper this epsiode. Maybe she's over miki already. This ep was fairly entertaining, I'm gonna learn that latte trick. Sayu's caviar thing was pretty funny, and Koha's hackisack skillz were hysterical. I still don't understand the lettus head man, but it adds a nice touch of surrealism to the show. As much as I miss the old shows, maybe this is a nice change to make one appreciate them shows more when they come back.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2869 on: June 19, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »
I'm sure you can find videos of people doing that trick on youtube by now (I know I saw it on some old video site before)... the trick is heavy cream and the way you pour I believe... to make it float at the top... after that the crafting is just learning how to shift stuff around... it looks simple but I'm sure its hard if you don't know how it works (and honestly I don't but I like to encourage).

Eri was a bit more cheerful though I'm sure that was more so before she was pushed to be the one lead and then didn't get to chose what to feed the elephant... she just had the bread...lol it was cute

I love Aika being the straight man in the koharu/aika pair... its cute and it adds to her and koharu working well together... the fact that koharu says she's good at some sports and then acts like she does, I think its priceless...lol.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #2870 on: June 20, 2007, 03:15:32 AM »

I seriously didn't notice that basket! haha =p soo.... they changed the theme, huh?

Eri was a bit more cheerful though I'm sure that was more so before she was pushed to be the one lead and then didn't get to chose what to feed the elephant... she just had the bread...lol it was cute

yeah i love that part too, where she didn't get to choose but said "pan" anyways xD

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #2871 on: June 24, 2007, 04:53:57 AM »
Today's Haromoni@ is very good

But some things are a little....disturbing. Like Aichan checking a doll of her HM@ character

:inlove: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

And check this

And of course the little airheads....ooppss....Koharu and Aika  :P

« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 04:59:08 AM by reyfer »

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
« Reply #2872 on: June 24, 2007, 05:13:39 AM »
Aww. Aika looks so lovely.  :wub:

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2873 on: June 24, 2007, 06:07:44 AM »
  :lol:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #2874 on: June 24, 2007, 06:31:19 AM »
Oh man, Akachin is having FUN!!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2875 on: June 24, 2007, 06:33:09 AM »
^ That lucky little doll bastard! :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #2876 on: June 24, 2007, 06:36:48 AM »
XD I want that doll !!!!

I really wanna buy it ^__^

Aichan, can you hold me the way you hold Akachin ??
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 06:38:58 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2877 on: June 24, 2007, 06:40:24 AM »
Oh man, Akachin is having FUN!!!!!

:kekeke: :kneelbow:  :mon thumb:

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2878 on: June 24, 2007, 07:36:19 AM »
I just finished watching this week's. Looks like they don't wear the colorful socks next week.  :w00t:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2879 on: June 24, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »
..oooooo this looks like it'll be good *sits here waiting patiently for someplace to get it* Hmmm I wonder what special thing they'll do that'll leave them without shocks.... perhaps they go somewhere special.... ooo *sits patiently in advance for next week*
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Soil & `Pimp` Sessions - Summer Goddess