JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]

Author Topic: Love Within The Club - Chapter 9 (Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Atsumina) 23/3/2016  (Read 26391 times)

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: Love Within The Club - Chapter 3 (Kojiyuu) 5/10/2015
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2015, 04:05:37 AM »
awwwww   that was awsome, i like it, now kojiyuu is official hahaha i knew it, haruna move so fast huh  :glasses:

hmm your haitus joeyee-san?  :cool2:

i will wait for your comeback  :cool1:

thank you for this chapter  :kneelbow:

now i will read the best part  :on ksweat:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2015, 06:52:26 AM »
hiatus AGAIN??  :mon wind:
aawww ... kojiyuu ...  :mon inluv:
kids these days ... they know well how to write that scene. I've tried it, then I felt the heat on my cheek, and then I delete it. hahaha
hope you come back soon ...  :mon cute:
thanks for your update ...   :mon XD:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2015, 07:51:46 PM »
Finally... been waiting for this scene to happen  :lol:

I kind of get how that guy would want Haruna back, like seriously, WHO DOESNT WANT A HOT GIRLFRIEND?

Hiatus huh? That's ok, every author needs a break.

Thanks for the update!  :twothumbs
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »
Hiatus for 2 months?
Hmmm..
Maybe you are so busy at school bit thank you you still have time to update your fic,
And now its already chapter 3,
And contain smut scene too, wow
You are so great joeyee san hehe
I will like your smut post too, and for sure im waiting for you to comeback.
Surprise me again with your writing skill hehe
Thnks

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Love Within The Club - Chapter 4 (Kojiyuu) 13/11/2015
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2015, 05:01:09 PM »
Claito = Ahahah. Thank you.  :shy2:
arawche079 = Thank you. I'm really glad you enjoy my fics.  :hee:
calista_castro = Thank you~  :shy1:
jhom_09 = Ahahah. Aggresive Haruna is fun to write. *smirks* Hope you enjoy the smexy scene.  :glasses:
Korisu29 = Yesh. I understand what you mean. So embarrassing~   :shy2:
rindg = Ahahah. You're welcome~
shanju = You're complimenting me too much. :shy1:

Okay guys. Once again, I'm supposed to be on hiatus until early December but here I am.  :depressed:
I went on hiatus because I'm sitting for another exam which will last for three more weeks.
I still do read/check the website for Kojiyuu fics but there were so little.  :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:
Anyhow, Chapter 4 is here and there'll be some new things here~

Chapter 4
A few weeks ago, at an orphanage.

"Minami-chan, this is Watanabe Mayu. She'll be sharing room with you and I hope you'll take good care of her." Sashihara Rino, who is the owner of said orphanage said to the young Takamina, who nodded her head furiously in return. "Nice to meet you, I'm Takahashi Minami." Young Takamina smiled widely at said girl who fidgeted a little as she hid behind Rino-sama.

Rino-sama bend down to little Mayu's height, gently holding her hand. "Mayu-chan. Don't be a afraid. Minami-chan is a very nice girl." Rino-sama encouraged as little Mayu shook her head. Young Takamina walked over to little Mayu and bend down a little to her height. "Don't worry. I will take good care of you, Mayu-chan." Young Takamina said as she patted little Mayu on the head.

"I'll be leaving her into your hands, Minami-chan." Rino-sama smiled as she made her way out of their room. "..H-How old are you?" Mayu stuttered the question that was in her head ever since she saw the girl who is now her roommate.

"I'm 12 this year. What about you?" Takamina answered with a grin plastered on her face.

In Mayu's eyes, Takamina was probably her age as she was pretty..short (around 148)

"B-But you're so... You don't look like 12. I'm 10." Mayu mumbled which was caught by young Takamina.

"Ah! That's because of my height right? I believe I'll grow taller as I'm still growing!" Takamina said optimistically.

"Anyhow, you're younger than me! I'll promise to be a good one-chan!" Little Mayu's eyes widen in surprised at the sudden promise as her eyes started to water. "Eh?!? What's wrong?" Takamina panicked seeing said girl's eyes getting watery.

Not wanting the girl to cry, Takamina hesitantly reached out and wrapped her arms around Mayu who cried. "Yosh yosh.. Everything will be fine.."

Current time

"Nyan nyan, I'll be going over to the Orphanage." Yuko stated as she got up from her desk. "Eh... Are you done with your work?" Haruna asked as Yuko pouted. "Yes, I've finished my work boss." Yuko teased as Haruna laughed.

"Alright alright. I'll head over later when I'm done?" Haruna looked questioningly at Yuko who nodded her head as she stood up from her place, heading over to Haruna who was sitting at another desk, located not far from her.

She walked over and wrapped her arms around Haruna and giving her a kiss on the back of her head. "I'll be going then. Oh, I'll ask one of our bouncer to guide you over to the Orphanage just for safety precaution." Yuko grabbed her bag as Haruna let out a sigh before smiling a little at Yuko's over-protectiveness. "Alright, you be careful too."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Takamina-chan~" Yuko's voice echoed in the Orphanage. Takamina who was in her room playing with Mayu had her head shot up in an instant as soon as she heard the voice. "Yuko-san? I'm in here!" Mayu on the other hand, stared confusedly at Takamina who just smiled reassuringly at her.

"Takamina-chan?" Yuko asked as she slide the door open. "Yuko-san!" Takamina bounced on to her feet and ran over to Yuko, giving her a bear hug. Yuko bend down and embraced the small girl with a smile on her face.

"How are you? Sorry for not visiting for the past few weeks." Yuko apologized after they pulled apart. "I'm fine! I understand that you're busy so it's fine!" Takamina grinned as Yuko patted her on the head. "That's very mature for a 12 year old.." Yuko complimented as Takamina giggled.

"Oh! I have a new roommate!" Takamina gestured over to the girl who was siting on the floor, playing with some Lego blocks. "Her name is Watanabe Mayu and she's two years younger than me." Yuko nodded her head in understanding as she slowly walked over to Mayu.

"Hello there. I'm Oshima Yuko." Yuko greeted the 10 year old with a sincere smile on her face. Mayu just nodded her head and continued on playing, ignoring Yuko. Takamina pouted and walked over to Mayu and gently reprimanded her. "Mayu-chan. You have to respect elders." Takamina said as Mayu reluctantly made eye contact with Yuko.

Yuko waved Takamina off and smiled warmly at Mayu. "I understand you feel hostile towards me as I'm just a stranger. Don't worry about it." Yuko added as Mayu felt her heart clenched. 'What is this feeling.. This woman..' Mayu sighed as she stood up and bowed.

"Hello, Oshima-san." Mayu greeted which caused Yuko to grin. "Well, that's a start. It's nice to meet you, Mayu-chan!" Yuko added as Mayu replied politely as well. "Ma, do you want to join us?" Yuko asked as she looked over to Mayu who fidgeted.

"Mayu-chan, you should come with us! We'll be going to the park." Takamina smiled happily like a kid as Mayu tilted her head to the side in amusement.

All this time, when she was here at the Orphanage, Takamina was known to be a big sister regardless of her age but right now, seeing her act like a kid is really amusing. 'It's like she's finally acting like her age..' Mayu thought to herself as Takamina pulled on Mayu's hand.

"C'mon! It'll be fun!" Takamina urged as she grinned at Mayu who sighed and hanged her head in defeat. "Alright.." Yuko smiled, glad to see that Mayu agreed to join them.

The three made their way to the park that was somewhat deserted as Takamina ran over to the swings. "Yuko-san! Push me?" Takamina asked as she sat on the swing, her eyes shinning brightly as Yuko grinned in reply.

"Hai hai. Let's go." Yuko said as she gently held Mayu's hand and urged her to follow her. Mayu stood at the side watching the two interact.

"Are you ready? Hold on tight!" Yuko said as Takamina giggled and nodded her head enthusiastically. Yuko gently pushed the swing, making it go higher every time she pushed it.

Soon, Takamina is on the swing that swung up twice the height of Yuko. Laughter could be heard as Yuko smiled warmly at the kid. Mayu too, was smiling as she watched Takamina play.

As soon as Takamina landed from her flight, she urged for Mayu to try but Mayu was somewhat reluctant. "Mayu-chan! You should try too! It's really fun!!" Takamina gently pushed Mayu over to the swing and stood behind her. "Hold on tight!"

Without further ado, Takamina started pushing, little by little Mayu swung higher. But the higher she got, the sheer evidence of panic was present on her face. "Takamina! Stop the swing!" Yuko urged as Takamina panicked at the sudden request.

Mayu closed her eyes in fright as she fidgeted. She unconsciously brought her hand over to cover her eyes causing her to fall from the swing. "Mayu-chan!" Takamina shouted as she watched her good friend and somewhat sister, fell from the seat.

'I'm going to die..' Mayu thought to herself but before she could even feel herself landing hard on the ground beneath her, she fell onto something soft instead. 'Eh?' Mayu looked up to find herself staring at brown orbs who let out a sigh of relieve.

"Mayu-chan, are you okay?" Yuko asked as she eyed the girl up and down, making sure that she's not injured. Mayu who was still in a state of shock, nodded her head timidly. "Mayu-chan!" Takamina ran over as tears filled her eyes.

Yuko sat up from her position with Mayu clinging to her. "I'm so sorry Mayu-chan!" Takamina bowed a 90 degrees at Mayu who stood up unsteadily. "No, it's not your fault.. I..I have a fear of heights.." Mayu admitted as the other two nodded their head in understanding.

Yuko looked at Mayu, who was still shaking from the incident. She wrapped her arms around Mayu and carried her to a bench nearby surprising the younger girl. "Takamina, can you go and buy drinks for the three of us?" Takamina nodded and took the money that Yuko was holding out.

"Wait for me. I'll be back as soon as possible." With that Takamina left.

Making sure that Takamina was out of earshot, Yuko took a deep breath before starting.

"Mayu-chan, I have something I need to tell you." Mayu looked over to the woman who suddenly turned serious.

"I was actually planning to adopt Takamina by the end of this month." Mayu kept her emotions in check, not revealing them. Yuko looked over to the younger girl, trying to interpret her expressions.

Yuko sighed as she managed to read the girl who was trying her best to put her cyborg expression on. "But with the current situation, I don't want to separate the two of you from one another." Yuko added as Mayu flinched.

'If Takamina is adopted, I'll be all alone.' Mayu suddenly realized what would happen if Yuko adopts Takamina. "Mayu-chan. Stop whatever you're thinking." Yuko scolded as Mayu made eye contact with the elder woman.

"I won't adopt Takamina now.." Yuko mumbled to herself as a thought came to her. "Unless.. Mayu-chan is being adopted at the same time by someone or myself as well." Mayu's eyes widen in surprised.

This was the first time someone stated that they wanted her in their life. Her parents abandoned her, saying that she was a scary child as she don't usually smile nor show her feelings and that she is a failure. She never thought that the day would come when someone would say that they wanted her.

Yuko's action has made our little cyborg touched. "...Why are you so nice to me? You don't even know me.." Mayu questioned as Yuko smiled fondly at her. "I'm nice to everyone regardless of whether do I know them or not. But Mayu-chan, I know you. You're a good child." Yuko patted Mayu on the head as Mayu stared at Yuko with tears in her eyes.

"Yuko-san, Mayu-chan!" Takamina shouted in a distance as she held three bottle of drinks. Mayu who heard Takamina, quickly wiped her tears away as Yuko sighed. 'She should show her feelings more..'

"Welcome back, Takamina. What did you buy?" Yuko diverted Takamina's attention, solely on to her. "I only bought plain water.." Takamina rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "I didn't want to spend too much of Yuko-san's money." Yuko laughed hearing that and patted Takamina on the head.

Takamina passed the change and also the water bottles to Yuko as Takamina wiped the sweat from her face. Yuko held a water bottle up for Mayu to take. Mayu looked at the bottle and then back to Yuko who smiled gently and urged for her to take it.

Mayu took it, which caused Yuko to grin. Takamina sat down beside Yuko and took the bottle which was offered by Yuko, gratefully.

"Yuko-san, can I go play?" Takamina asked after she caught her breath. Yuko gave her a nod and gestured for Mayu to follow. "Mayu-chan, let's go!" Takamina had her hand reached out in front of Mayu, who stared at the hand but slowly reached out and accepted it. Takamina gently pulled her along as the two went to play with Yuko watching them with a smile on her face.

"Oh, Yuko-chan. Takamina-chan is asleep?" Rino-sama asked as Yuko bowed in respect and nodded her head.

The two played for another hour and Takamina succumbed to tiredness as the other was still fine. Yuko piggyback Takamina on her back as Mayu had her pinky intertwined with Yuko's pinky.

Yuko walked back into Takamina's room and gently placed her on to the bed and tucked her in. Mayu on the other hand, stood beside Yuko as she watched the sleeping Takamina with a smile on her face.

Yuko urged for Mayu to head into the bathroom to clean up before going to sleep which was agreed by the younger one. Yuko rearranged all the toys in the room while Mayu was bathing.

After she was done, she took a seat in the room, scrolling through her phone. 'Hmm.. Nyan nyan should be coming soon.' Yuko was snapped out from her thoughts as Mayu emerged from the toilet.

Yuko urged for Mayu to make her way over to her. Mayu trudged her way over and stood in front of the elder girl as Yuko helped to dry her hair. Mayu giggled as she felt love radiating from Yuko.

"What's so funny?" Yuko asked with an eyebrow raised as she continued to dry Mayu's hair. "N-Nothing.." Mayu replied with her cyborg expression plastered as Yuko sighed at the response. When she was done, she gently guided the younger girl into her bed and tucked her in.

As Yuko was about to leave, Mayu held on to the hem of her shirt causing Yuko to look at the girl with an amused look. "What is it, Mayu-chan?" Mayu fidgeted before asking Yuko to sit beside her until she falls asleep. Yuko complied as she ruffled with Mayu's hair.

It didn't take long for Mayu to fall asleep but Mayu was happy. It's not that Takamina didn't give her love. It's just that, feeling loved from an adult after what her parents did, was really something that Mayu yearned for.

"Good evening, Haruna-chan. Looking for Yuko-chan and Takamina-chan?" Rino-sama smiled at Haruna who gave her a small nod.

"Yuko-chan brought Takamina-chan and Mayu-chan to the park to play. They came back not long ago." Haruna looked questioningly at Rino-sama. "Mayu-chan?" Haruna asked as the obasan's mouth form into an 'O'.

"Mayu-chan is a new child that was sent over a few weeks ago. Her parents abandoned her." Rino-sama sighed as her expression turned bitter.

"The both of them were saying that Mayu-chan is a scary child as she don't usually smile nor show her feelings and that she is a failure. They also said that she brought bad luck, that's why they sent her over here." Rino-sama looked over to Haruna who was listen attentively.

"When Mayu-chan first came here a few weeks ago, she didn't talk to anyone except for Takamina-chan who managed to befriend with her. Takamina-chan took good care of Mayu-chan and the two has grown attached to one another." Rino-sama ended with a small smile.

"Takamina-chan is a good child." The obasan grinned at Haruna who gave her a nod. "Ara, Yuko-chan. How long are you going to stand there?" Rino-sama asked with an amused grin.

"S-Sashi.." Yuko blushed as she was caught eavesdropping. "I was about to come out but I heard you talking about Mayu-chan.." Yuko reasoned as she walked towards the other two.

"Yuuchan.." Haruna greeted with a loving smile plastered on her face. The two intertwined their hands as Rino-sama asked them to go and visit the two.

Yuko guided Haruna to Takamina and Mayu's room which was just around the corner. Yuko gently slid the door opened and went in, Haruna following closely. Haruna slowly closed the door and she walked over to Takamina, patting her on the head.

"What did you do when I wasn't around?" Haruna arranged Takamina's bangs, causing Yuko to smile at the action. "Hmm, we played around the park and talked for a bit.." Yuko answered as she walked over to Mayu.

"This is Watanabe Mayu. She's only 10 this year.." Yuko carresed Mayu's face as Haruna walked over. "She's really cute.." Haruna said nonchalantly as Yuko nodded.

"Ne Haruna. Remember when we discussed about wanting to adopt Takamina-chan?" Yuko asked as she kept her eyes on Mayu.

"Yes?" Haruna answered, insure of where this is going. "Can we.." Yuko stopped as Haruna tried to connect the dots as she looked over to Mayu.

'Her parents are cruel.. Abandoning her for such petty reasons..' Haruna thought to herself as she shook her head and smiled widely before tapping Yuko on the shoulder causing her to turn around.

"Yuuchan, can we adopt Mayu-chan as well?" Haruna asked Yuko's eyes widen in surprised. "That's what you were going to ask right?" Haruna asked as Yuko gave her a timid nod.

"I think it'll be fine.. We'll talk to Mayu-chan as soon as possible, okay?" Haruna asked as Yuko nodded her head with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Hmm? Yuko-san, is that Haruna-san?" Takamina who was sleeping, rubbed her eyes as she looked over to the two. "Ah, Takamina-chan. Did we wake you up?" Yuko asked as she went over to her with Haruna in tow.

"Hello, Takamina-chan." Haruna greeted as Takamina replied with a bow. "Say.. Takamina-chan. Do you like Mayu-chan?" Haruna asked as Takamina tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Yes. Mayu-chan is like a sister to me. Although we've only know each other for a short time, I know that Mayu-chan is a good child." Takamina said as Yuko laughed. "You sound so old Takamina-chan.." Yuko teased as she reached out and pinched Takamina on the nose causing her to fling her arms around.

"Quiet down you two.." Haruna placed a finger on both their lips. "Mayu-chan is still sleeping.." Haruna sighed as she pulled back her hand. Yuko took the opportunity, held onto the hand and sucked the finger.

Haruna squealed in surprise as she blushed. Takamina on the other hand laughed. "Yuko-san is eating Haruna-san's finger!" Yuko removed the finger from her mouth with a grin plastered.

"I-Idiot.." Haruna mumbled quietly as Yuko looked over to Takamina with a serious expression plastered on her face. Takamina straighten herself, feeling the need to do so under Yuko's intense gaze.

"Ne, Takamina-chan. If we adopt you and Mayu-chan together, would you like that?" Yuko asked as Takamina's eyes widen in surprise, shining brightly.

"Mmn!! I was wondering on how I should tell you that I don't want to leave Mayu-chan alone." Takamina rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly as Yuko and Haruna smiled fondly at her.

"We'll give Mayu-chan some time to get use to the both of us first." Haruna stated as Takamina nodded her head with a bright smile. "We'll also have to talk to Sashi and Mayu-chan about it." Yuko added as Haruna nodded her head.

Mayu who had woken up from her slumber turned over and stared at the three figure. Takamina who caught sight of Mayu waking up, ran over to Mayu and intertwined their hand.

"Mayu-chan, Mayu-chan!" Takamina greeted as Mayu looked questioningly at Takamina. "What is it?" Mayu asked as Takamina looked over to Yuko and Haruna who gave her a smile and a nod.

"Mayu-chan, would you like to be adopted by Yuko-san and Haruna-san? Of course, I'll be adopted by them as well." Takamina ended with a grin.

Mayu on the other hand was overwhelmed by emotions. "..I don't want your pity.." It was so soft that Yuko and Haruna barely caught it as they were standing further. "Mayu-chan.." Takamina looked over to Mayu who had her head down.

"Watanabe Mayu. I'm not pitying you. Neither of us here are pitying you." Yuko said sternly as Mayu's head shot up at Yuko's statement. "Then why are you so nice to me? You barely know me!" Mayu shouted in reply as tears filled her eyes.

"Yes, we barely know you. But there's one thing we all know. We want Watanabe Mayu in our lives." Yuko stated firmly as Mayu's tear fell. Takamina was quicker though, she wiped said tear and gave her a smile.

"What Yuko-san said is true. I want Mayu-chan in my life no matter what!" Takamina said as she wrapped her arms around Mayu. Haruna on the other hand walked over to Mayu and bend down a little. "Mayu-chan, we really want you in our lives." Haruna smiled fondly at her.

Mayu cried aloud, touched by their sincerity. "Mayu-chan. Would you give us the opportunity to have a future with Watanabe Mayu in it?" Yuko asked as she too, walked over to Mayu and patted her on the head softly.

Mayu nodded her head as she beamed a smile that was so beautiful. Yuko, Haruna and Takamina smiled widely as Yuko pulled the three of them into a hug.

This will be a start to something more wonderful. Yuko thought to herself as she tighten her grip on the three who smiled.

Okay, that's about it! So there are two new characters, Takahashi Minami and Watanabe Mayu! I wonder what would happen.. (Nah, actually I already have plans for these two)  :kekeke:
Anyway, thank you to those who left a review/comment/reply on my fic! It's because of you guys that I had the urged to update this fic despite the fact that I'm sitting for a major exam.
Of course, silent readers are appreciated as well.  :whistle:
I'll see you in three weeks time!
Off I go~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:00:49 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: Love Within The Club - Chapter 4 (Kojiyuu) 13/11/2015
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2015, 05:30:30 PM »
I did not notice this....

WoW Kojiyuu family...

Yeah!!! more!!!

Update soon!!!

Offline rindg

• Member+
Re: Love Within The Club - Chapter 4 (Kojiyuu) 13/11/2015
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2015, 01:27:53 AM »
I just saw this now!!! The update I mean  :mon XD:

ONE BIG HAPPY KOJIYUU FAMILY WITH MY TOP 5 IN IT

GREAT  :mon inluv:

I already know that I'm going to go crazy over this   :mon lol:

Thanks for the update!  :byebye:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Love Within The Club - Chapter 5 (Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Atsumina) 30/12/2015
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2015, 09:32:42 AM »
arawche079 = Ahaha. Glad you liked it!
rindg = We have the same top 5 I suppose.  :ding:

Hello~ Sorry for not updating last week!  :kneelbow:
Christmas got me  :hee:
The pairings have been confirmed~ I mean what do you expect, I love Atsumina and Mayuki. :luvluv2:
Anyhow, this is the new chapter!

Chapter 5
Five years have passed since the two were added into the family.

"Mayuyu, Takamina. Wake up! You're going to be late." Yuko shouted as she went over to the kitchen where Haruna was cooking.

"We're up already! We'll be coming down in a few minutes." Takamina replied as Yuko shouted an okay back. Yuko wrapped her arms around Haruna's waist while resting her head on Haruna's shoulder.

"Good morning, Nyan nyan." Yuko greeted as Haruna smiled in reply. Yuko leaned in giving a quick peck at the corner of Haruna's lips. Haruna pouted as Yuko laughed.

"Yuuchan~" Haruna whined, causing Yuko to grin sheepishly. Haruna lowered down the fire before turning over to Yuko, she closed her eyes as Yuko leaned in, kissing her directly on the lips.

"Yuko-kaasan and Haruna-kaasan! Don't make out in public!" Takamina shouted as she walked in, catching her parents making out. "But we're not in public, Takamina-neesan.." Mayu said nonchalantly as she walked over to her seat with a smirk as Takamina was flabbergasted.

Haruna and Yuko laughed at Mayu's comeback. Yuko leaned in giving Haruna one last kiss before walking over to the other two. "Nice one, Mayu-chan." Yuko grinned as they high-fived one another causing Takamina to groan.

"Joking aside, how's school?" Yuko asked as she settled down in her seat as well. "Pretty good. I was chosen to become the Vice for the Student Council. Oh, and my last term results were out. I managed to be in the Top 5." Takamina added as she grinned sheepishly.

Yuko smiled widely and patted Takamina on the head. "Hontou? I'm proud of you Takamina. Don't stress yourself too much though. Being in the Student Council has a lot of responsibilities. Not to forget that you're the Vice." Yuko winked at Takamina before looking over to Mayu.

Mayu catching Yuko's gaze on her, took a deep breath before she started. "Hmm. I managed to maintain my scores and my rank. I'm still number 1 in the whole form. And you know what, I'm also chosen to be the Vice for the Student Council." Mayu added with a grinned as Yuko laughed.

"Heh.. All my daughter's are in the Student Council.." Yuko patted Mayu on the head as well before going back into the kitchen, telling Haruna about the achievements of her two daughters and helped her brought the food out.

"Ah.. Thank you." Takamina thanked the two as they waved it off. "So Mayu-chan and Takamina-chan is part of the Student Council eh.. Yuuchan, I think we should go out and celebrate tonight." Haruna smiled widely as she gave the other two a thumbs up.

"Hmm, we can... I'll inform my bouncers about it then." Yuko nodded her head before sitting back down. "Do your best at school you two!" Haruna encouraged as the other two smiled determinedly at her. "We'll do out best!" Takamina said as she pumped her fist into the air. "Fighting~" Mayu added before digging into her food.

Nine years have past since Yuko and Haruna adopted Takahashi Minami and Watanabe Mayu.

Oshima Yuko who is now 35, still runs the well known club. The Club's fame kept rising and they managed to extend the place, building two other hidden rooms for their child who are learning the ropes of handling a club.

Kojima Haruna who is also 35, helps Yuko with the paperwork. Haruna has her eyes on one of Takamina's friend on being the Secretary. She has intentions on approaching the said girl and maybe, just maybe, she'll be willing to work and help lessen Takamina's burden when the time comes.

Takahashi Minami who is now 21, looks forward to taking over her parents business, that is the Club. Yuko has been teaching Takamina about the ropes on handling a club. Though still young, Takamina strives to be able to handle the club like her parents. She is not aware that her mum is eyeing her good friend a.k.a as current crush, Maeda Atsuko to become the Secretary of the Club.

Watanabe Mayu who just graduated from high school was also looking forward to help her parents with the club. Thanks to Yuko and Haruna, Mayu was given the chance to study once again. Mayu was well known at school as the person who ace all the tests. Not to forget, Mayu was chosen to be the President of the Student Council. The teachers were thankful for her commitment and also her hardworking attitude. She opened up to the other students around her which indirectly helped her raised her fame. She also became much more expressive.

The two were not only good in studies, they were also good physically. Well, Takamina was so-so while Mayu was really good in it. The both picked up Kendo and they enjoyed doing it.

Yuko would come and join at times while Haruna would just watch the three. On rare occasions, she would join in as well but that doesn't happen often.

Anyway, Mayu has represented the school in Kendo and has been champion ever since she stepped into high school. For three years straight, she managed to defend her title as champion and oh boy, did it make her family proud.

"So, do you understand?" Yuko questioned as she kept her eyes on the two in front of her.

Both Takamina and Mayu nodded their head in understanding causing Yuko to smile fondly at them.

"It's not easy, but you'll get the hang of it.." Yuko winked as she stood up from her seat and stretched.

The door was knocked, and after a muttered come in from Yuko, her ever loyal bouncers came in. The two has also aged but their looks stayed as intimidating as they were, 9 years ago.

After a short discussion the two bouncers headed out.

"You also have to remember no troublemakers are allowed in the club. Blacklist them. All the customers who come here are to enjoy themselves and not get involves with troublemakers. If you can't handle them, you can always just call both our bouncers. But I doubt that it's necessary, isn't it.." Yuko winked at the two who laughed and nodded.

"Oh, Takamina. Don't you have a date with Acchan?" Yuko asked as she checked her wristwatch.

Takamina blushed while Mayu who sat beside her snickered. "I-It's not a date!" Takamina retorted as the two looked at her with an 'Oh really?' expression.

"W-We're just going out for tea.." Takamina mumbled as the two rolled their eyeballs. "Which basically means it's a date.." Mayu said as she laughed while Yuko soften her gaze on Takamina.

"Takamina.. You like her, don't you?" Yuko asked as Takamina blushed harder. "I.." Takamina hanged her head in defeat and nodded her head. "Confess to her. Who knows, maybe she'll accept your feelings.." Yuko encouraged with a grin plastered on her face.

Takamina looked up from her seat, her face full of insecurities. Yuko sighed seeing Takamina making such expression.

"You see, I don't want you to regret anything. If you like someone, just confess to them. I don't want you to grow old and when you looked back at your past, there are regrets.."

The two thought on what their mum had mentioned and nodded their head in understanding.

The sound of knuckles rapping against the door came again. This time, the person didn't even wait for Yuko to say come in.

Haruna made her way in while grinning at the three. "Takamina-chan, Acchan is here." Haruna walked over to Yuko and wrapped her arms around Yuko.

"Have fun on your date." Haruna grinned as Takamina sighed and stood up from her place.

"I'll do my best, Yuko-kaasan.. I.. I'll try to confess to her." Takamina said with conviction as Mayu gave her a gentle squeeze on the shoulder. "I'll be rooting for you!"

"Well then, I'll be waiting for your good news. Go on now.." Yuko shooed Takamina who retreated with a bow.

The door closed and Yuko diverted her attention to the youngest.

"So, Mayu-chan. Are you interested in anyone at the mean time?" Yuko asked as Haruna who sat beside her looked at Mayu with curiosity.

"Hmm? No." Mayu said nonchalantly as Yuko smiled before encouraging her daughter not to give up.

"I'm not giving up. It's just that I won't be going to look for someone on purpose. If we're meant to be then, fate will bring is together."

Yuko laughed while Haruna smiled a little before giving Yuko a small slap on the head for laughing at their youngest which caused Yuko to pout.

"I wasn't mocking you, Mayu-chan. I was just surprised that you would be able to say such tasteful words." Yuko grinned as Mayu sighed but smiled at her mother's antiques.

"I didn't deserve that hit." Yuko pouted as Haruna sighed before rubbing her hand through Yuko's hair in attempts to get her forgiveness.

Haruna sighed once more as she saw that the pout was still at place. Deciding to give in to what her wife wants she leaned in, giving her kiss okay the corner of her lips.

Yuko grinned before pulling Haruna into her lap, causing the other to squeal in surprise.

"I'll be taking my leave now. Try to not be so loud, okay?" Mayu said with a teasing smile as both her parents blushed a little.

As Mayu took her leave, Haruna shouted "The walls are soundproof Mayu-chan~"

Mayu turned back, looking at her mothers with a red face. 'My goodness.'

Mayu quickly took her leave and quietly shut the door behind her, heaving a sighed as soon as she stepped out of the room.

'I may have said that, but honestly I feel a little lonely.' Mayu shook her head to clear her thoughts.

'Ma, I guess I'll head back over to the dojo to practice Kendo. I need something to avert my attention to.'

"Takamina~" Acchan called over and waved her hands to get Takamina's attention as soon as she saw the girl.

"A-Acchan.. Sorry for making you wait. Did you wait long?" Takamina asked as she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Iie.. C'mon, let's go now!" Acchan said excitedly as she pulled Takamina along.

Takamina who was following Acchan, blushed at the skin contact.

The two made their way over to the cinema and started picking movies.

After much bickering between the two, they both settled for romantic comedy with Takamina buying the tickets. Acchan on the other hand, bought the popcorn and the drinks without much fight.

Surprisingly, it wasn't as empty as they expected it to be but it wasn't a full either. The two went in and sat side by side in the cinema.

The movie started and Takamina could be seen taking glances over every 3 minutes or so. Acchan who was aware of it, inwardly giggled.

'C'mon Takamina! Try to get closer to her..' Takamina thought to herself.

Takamina scooted a little over to the side, trying to get nearer to Acchan. Takamina met a dead end though, as the armrest blocked her from advancing any further.

'Great, how did I forgot about the armrest..' Takamina silently cursed under her breath while formulating another plan in her brain.

'Maybe this will work..'

Takamina pretended to stretch her arms and then slowly placed it on Acchan's shoulder while focusing her eyes on the wide screen.

Acchan, who actually saw the whole thing, secretly grinned. She pulled the armrest away, making space for the two and scooted over to Takamina.

'The armrest was movable?' Takamina blinked in surprise before ignoring the fact that she did not know that the armrest was movable.

Takamina was blushing like mad though, getting caught red-handed by Acchan. To make things 'worse', Acchan rested her head on  Takamina's shoulder.

Takamina's body stiffen at the sudden contact but soon calmed down and so she tighten her grip on Acchan's shoulder. Though she was being a little bolder, Takamina was still blushing a whole lot.

The movie ended and Takamina could be seen wiping a few tears off her face.

"Takamina~ Are you okay?" Acchan took a piece of tissue from her tissue packet and wiped Takamina's tears.

"I-I'm fine.. The ending was just a little emotional.." Acchan giggled at Takamina's reply.

After wiping Takamina's tear streaked face, Acchan scrunched her nose and smiled at Takamina, causing Takamina's heart to beat at an insane rate.

'Too cute..' Takamina thought to herself and unconsciously moved her hand and lightly pinched Acchan on the nose.

Acchan who was caught off guard, blushed and Takamina for once, found herself not blushing but instead enjoying the blush on Acchan's face.

'I would love to see more of that..' Takamina thought to herself with a smile.

Deciding to man up, she took the initiative and intertwined their hands together, going to their next location.

Acchan continued blushing and noticed that Takamina was being much more bolder.

'I wonder when will she confess..' Acchan thought to herself as Takamina lightly pulled her along.

Truth to be told, Acchan was well aware of the feelings a certain midget has for her but she was hoping for the midget to make a move and confess.

Takamina brought Acchan to the arcade and they started playing all sort of games.

As they were about to leave, Acchan found a machine with cute soft toys and asked for Takamina to buy more tokens for them to catch it.

Takamina complied and headed over to the counter to buy some tokens as Acchan continued staring at the machine with sparkling eyes.

"Why, what is a young pretty lady like you doing here all alone?" A boy asked as a few others gathered around her.

"Nothing." Acchan said coldly as she ignored them and continued to stare at the machine in front of her.

"Now now.. Don't play tough. All girls will fall for a person like me." The boy said smugly as he trailed his fingers on her cheeks.

Before Acchan could react to the harassment, the boy that was in front of her got his arm twisted in an odd angle.

"What are you doing?!" The boy shouted as Takamina had her cold glare on.

"What am I doing? I'm supposed to ask that question." Takamina answered as she eyed the other boys who reteated a little at the stare they got.

"How dare you lay your tainted hands on a pure soul." Takamina said aloud causing Acchan to blushed a little.

Takamina tighten her grip on the boy causing him to scream in pain, gathering attention from the other shoppers around the place.

"If you ever lay your dirty, disgusting hands on anyone again, I'll make sure you never have your arms again." Takamina said as she released the grip on said boy, causing him to fall in fear.

The boy quickly apologized and scrambled off with his other friends as the shoppers who caught on what happened, applauded for Takamina.

Takamina who suddenly became conscious of the attention she was getting, blushed and pulled Acchan away.

The two found themselves at a park, watching the setting of the sun in silence.

"..D-Did I scare you?" Takamina asked as she nervously fiddled with her fingers.

"Hmm? No you didn't.." Acchan scooted over to Takamina who let out a sigh of relieve.

"Did he managed to hurt you or anything?" Takamina took Acchan's hands and carefully checked all of them.

"I'm fine.." Acchan smiled reassuringly at Takamina as she felt Takamina's hands on her.

"It was thanks to you that he didn't managed to do anything bad to me." Acchan added as she grinned sheepishly at Takamina who blushed and avoided eye contact.

Acchan scooted over once more, leaving no space in between them and rested her head on Takamina's shoulder as they continued to watch the sun that was setting.

"..Ne, Acchan." Takamina started looking over the horizon.

Acchan hummed in reply to show that she's listening as she looked over to Takamina who had a serious expression on.

"I really like you." Acchan who was listening attentively, felt her heart skipped a beat. She stayed quiet though, waiting for Takamina to continue her words.

"I've liked you for a long time, Acchan. But I didn't have the courage to confess my love to you. I was afraid.." Takamina sighed as she looked over Acchan.

"Look, Acchan. I don't remember when it all happened but when I'm with you, my heartbeat tends to speed up, my hands start to sweat and the butterflies in my stomach flutters so much that sometimes I feel sick." Acchan raised an amused eyebrow at Takamina as she quickly raised her hands in defend.

"In a good way, of course." Acchan giggled at her added words.

"So what does that mean?" Acchan feigned innocence as Takamina gathered her courage, remembering her mother's words.

'You see, I don't want you to regret anything. If you like someone, just confess to them. I don't want you to grow old and when you looked back at your past, there are regrets..'

"Acchan, would you like to go out with me?" Acchan put her thinking face on as she pretended to consider the offer, which caused Takamina to get even more nervous than she ever was.

"What do you mean by going out?" Acchan once again feigned innocence as Takamina felt her eyebrow twitch.

"Goodness.." Takamina muttered under her breath as she rubbed her temples to ease the pain before staring right into Acchan's eyes. Acchan on the other hand was trying to hold back her laughter.

"Acchan. I like you! Would you be my girlfriend?" Acchan beamed brightly at Takamina and nodded her head.

"R-Really?!" Takamina asked in surprised as Acchan nodded again.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to confess.." Acchan said as she wrapped her arms around Takamina's neck while Takamina hesitantly wrapped hers around Acchan's waist.

"..Thank you." Takamina smiled widely at Acchan who giggled and blushed.

"Can I.. Can I kiss you?" Takamina asked as Acchan gave her a nod.

Takamina leaned in, causing Acchan to closed her eyes.

Deciding to pay back for what she had done earlier, Takamina leaned back and stared at Acchan with an amused expression as the girls eyes remained closed.

After feeling nothing on her lips like she had expected to, she opened her eyes to see Takamina laughing.

"That was for teasing me." Takamina grinned as Acchan pouted in reply before taking a deep breath and started. "I didn't mean to. I just wanted to hear you say those words." Takamina's heart fluttered hearing Acchan's statement.

"Acchan close your eyes." Before Acchan could react to what Takamina said, she felt Takamina's lips on hers.

In the Dojo

Mayu panted as she raised her hand in defeat after having a 1v1 fight with 7 of the top students of the dojo.

The other students bowed in respect before taking their leave.

'That was one way to avert my thoughts alright..' Mayu huffed as she pushed herself up and grabbed her water bottle and also a towel.

'I wonder how is Takamina-neesan's date going...' Mayu sighed to herself as she reprimanded herself for thinking about love again.

"Mayu-senpai. There's a girl outside, demanding to meet with the person in charge at the dojo.." One of her practice-mate stated.

"Is Sensei not around?" Mayu asked as she wiped her sweat and tighten the bottle cap around her water bottle.

"She is currently away. Sensei has mentioned before that if she was away, you will be the person in charge until she's back.." Mayu sighed at the statement.

'Akimoto Sayaka... Why did you do this to me?' Mayu rubbed her temples before placing her things onto the floor and followed her practice-mate out to the reception room.

"Where is the person in charge?!" A loud voice was heard as Mayu made her way to the room.

"I'm here. Is there a problem?" Mayu asked as she made eye contact with the girl.

'She's really pretty.. Well, except for her attitude..' Mayu held the urge to roll her eyes at said girl.

"Why the heck did you take so long to come out? Do you now how much time you wasted? Wait. You're the person in charge?!" The stranger continued to shout as Mayu sighed and maintain her composure with her cyborg face plastered.

"I apologize for making you wait. I just finished a-" Mayu was cut short but the stranger who raised her hand to stop Mayu.

"Just stop. I'm Kashiwagi Yuki and I'm supposed to meet with Akimoto Sayaka, the person in charge." Yuki said with sarcasm in her tone.

'Rude much..' Mayu thought to herself.

"Well, if you're looking for her, she's not here. She's currently on a break and she won't be back until further notice." Yuki's jaw dropped with her overreaction reaction.

"What?! Nonsense." The stranger who called herself Kashiwagi Yuki continued to ramble on as Mayu took a look at her surroundings to see a crowd starting to form.

'I have to stop her.'

"Look, if you really want meet with Akimoto Sayaka, just write your phone number down and I'll call you when she's back. There's no point in making a fuss here when she's not around." Mayu lowered her tone before continuing.

"You're also gathering unnecessary attention and you're disrupting the training that is going on inside. Please act more rational and recomposed yourself." Mayu said with her cyborg face on.

Yuki blinked in surprised as this is the first time someone ever reprimanded her. No one has ever reprimanded her in her life. Not even her father who used to be alive ever reprimanded her.

"You!!" Yuki raised her finger and point at Mayu who moved the finger away by gently pushing in aside.

"Don't point fingers, it's rude." Mayu said calmly, which caused Yuki to get even madder.

"Fine." Yuki threw her card over to Mayu before storming off.

"Well, that could've went better." Mayu sighed as she rubbed her throbbing temples.

"Are you alright?" Mayu's practice-mate asked as Mayu nodded her head and waved it off.

Mayu knelt down to retrieve the fallen name card.

'Kashiwagi Yuki eh..'

Well that's it for the 5th Chapter~
Thank you to the readers who took their time and commented and also the silent readers. :kneelbow:
See you soon~  :on gay:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Within The Club - Chapter 5 (Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Atsumina) 30/12/2015
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2015, 04:49:05 PM »
 :thumbup kojiyuu!!!

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2015, 11:17:17 PM »
Mayuki!  :thumbup

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2015, 03:04:52 AM »
Waaaaaah mayuyu so kakoiee and mayuki finally ❤️  :thumbup
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2016, 02:36:18 PM »
Ahhh so its takamina and mayu turn now,
But please keep writing kojiyuu sweet moment joeyee,
Hehee,
Good plot and storyyy
Update soon,

Ps: even its too late now to say, but better than never merry christmas and happy new year :D

Offline rindg

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2016, 09:51:49 PM »
I just can't keep a straight face while reading this, I always end up grinning
then my sister would stare weirdly at me and be all like "Wipe that nasty look of your face." Really.  :mon exhaust:

Acchan is a very playful person eh? A perfect partner for a serious Takamina.   :mon XD:

Yuko and Kojiharu flirty with each other as always, AKB somehow always manages to bring up lots of encouraging phrases huh?

I'm cheering on for Mayuki now!  :mon thumb:

For Mayuyu to be physical, it certainly is refreshing   :mon innocent:

And for Yukirin to be short-tempered? Hah, I'm so dying for the next chapter  :mon ghost:

Thanks for the update!  :mon geek:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2016, 10:57:02 AM »
thanks for your update ...
neeeexxxxtttt pleeeaaaseeee .....  :mon lovelaff:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2016, 04:15:28 AM »

Awww why i didnt notice your update  :depressed: well i'm busy i think

Ahh the kojiyuu sweetness can kill me  :farofflook:

well it's takamina and Mayu turn?

but i hope there's a lot kojiyuu in next chapter right?  :cool1:

see you next time Joeyee-san

thank you for the update even if i read that late -_-

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2016, 06:19:39 PM »
Oh Oh... what's going to happen next?

With Mayuki, Atsumina and Kojiyuu?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Love Within The Club - Chapter 6 (Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Atsumina) 3/2/2016
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2016, 07:34:38 AM »
arawche079 = Yea~
sasshirie = They're cute right? :3
Yurena = Mayuki shipper eh? >:)
shanju = Ah. Thank you kind soul.  :hee:
rindg = AHAHAHAHA. It's a little OOC right?  :depressed:
Korisu29 = Here is the next one!
jhom_09 = Yes yes. After all, Kojiyuu is my favorite too~ :luvluv1:
cisda83 = Well, sorry for the long wait! Here is the next chapter!

Hello people! First things first, sorry for not updating for the past two weeks.  :kneelbow:
Have been a little busy as I went to Hat Yai, Thailand for a family trip.
Anyhow, here is the long awaited chapter!

Chapter 6
Back in Yuko's office.

About an hour later, the two got back to work before Haruna decided to take a break.

"Yuko~" Haruna called out as Yuko turned her attention to Haruna.

"What is it?" Yuko asked as she closed the lid of her laptop, giving her cat her full attention.

"You don't have to stress yourself too much you know.. Takamina is capable of helping you now." Yuko nodded her head as she leaned back in her seat, tapping her lap, gesturing for Haruna to sit there.

Haruna complied and sat herself comfortably on Yuko's lap.

Yuko in turned wrapped her arms around Haruna and pulled her in, resting her head on Haruna's chest.

A muffled I know was heard as Haruna sighed but gently stroke Yuko's hair.

"But I still can't seem to be at ease.." Yuko looked up from her position before leaning back.

Haruna stared at Yuko with a questioning gaze as she pondered on the reasons as to why is Yuko feeling uneasy.

"I mean, it's not that I don't trust Takamina or even Mayu. I know that they are capable enough to handle the club. It's just that..." Yuko let out another sighed as she gathered her thoughts.

"Are you sure it isn't just you being too attached to the club?" Haruna supplied as Yuko smiled a little and squeeze Haruna by the waist, eliciting a high-pitched squeak from her.

"Yuuchan~!" Haruna pouted as Yuko smirked before getting back to her serious mode.

"Maybe I am but..." Yuko played with the hem of Haruna's shirt, buying time for her to think.

Haruna stayed silent giving her squirrel time to sort her thoughts. She couldn't help but smile fondly at Yuko's nervous actions.

"I just don't want them to take over the business because they feel needed to do so. For example." Yuko made air quotes before starting.

" 'Oh, I have to work for Yuko-kaasan and Haruna-kaasan to return the favor. After all, they did take us in, giving us shelter, food education and all.' "

Haruna nodded her head in understanding.

"You don't want them to feel forced or indebted to us?" Haruna tilted her head to the side as she asked.

"Why, aren't you getting better at understanding things. Air head." Yuko teased as Haruna pinched Yuko's nose hardly.

Yuko squealed and apologized as Haruna stood up from Yuko's lap.

Haruna moved the laptop away before opting to sit on the table instead.

Yuko pouted at the distance before grinning inwardly, moving her chair towards the table. Or to be exact, Haruna.

Haruna sweat-dropped at the new position they were in.

"Are you mad?" Yuko asked as Haruna ignored her, whilst picking up a folder and randomly flipping through it.

"Nyan nyan? I'm sorry for calling you an air head?" Yuko reached out and held Haruna's hands in hers.

"I was being serious." Haruna pouted, putting the folder back on to the table as Yuko stood up and peck Haruna on her lips.

"I couldn't resist not teasing you. I'm sorry." Yuko apologized once more as Haruna sighed and wrapped her arms around Yuko's neck.

"Idiot.." Yuko rubbed the back of her head sheepishly before placing her hands on Haruna's waist.

"Anyway, what you said earlier on was true. I don't want them to take over the club just because they feel indebted to us.

If they personally have something else they want to pursue, I won't mind letting them go ahead. I don't want to tie them down."

Haruna pulled Yuko in, giving her a reassuring kiss on the lips.

"We'll talk to the both of them about this matter soon, okay?" Yuko nodded her head as Haruna grinned widely.

"Oh oh! I wonder how is Takamina's date going." Haruna stated nonchalantly.

"I hope it goes well for her.." Yuko stated with a smile on her face.

"Oh oh! Did you know Sayaka went for a short trip, leaving Mayu to be in charge of the dojo." Haruna once again added nonchalantly.

Yuko's eyes widen in surprised.

"Was Mayu-chan informed beforehand?" Yuko asked as Haruna shook her head.

"I don't think Sayaka mentioned anything to Mayu. She asked me to keep it a secret from her." Haruna stated as Yuko nodded her head in understanding before shaking her head.

"What's wrong?" Haruna asked, still not understanding as to why Yuko shook her head.

"You do remember that Mayu-chan doesn't like to be informed on duties or responsibilities at the last minute, right?" Yuko asked as Haruna stared blankly at her.

The two continued to stare and a few seconds later Haruna's mouth formed an 'O'.

"I forgot." Haruna stated as Yuko face palmed.

"I guess you never did change much huh." Yuko once again teased as Haruna glared at her.

"In a good way." Yuko quickly added, giving Haruna a quick peck on the lips.

Their moment was interrupted when Yuko's phone rang.

"Yuko-kaasan, is Haruna-kaasan with you too?" Mayu's voice could be heard from the other side as Yuko sweat dropped.

"M-Mayu-chan. Yes, Nyan nyan is with me. Give me a second to turned on the loudspeaker." Yuko pressed on the loudspeaker before asking Mayu to go on.

"Do you two have any idea where did Sayaka-sensei went?" Yuko could hear that Mayu's voice was still somewhat calm and composed, which was... unusual.

"I do not know where is she.." Yuko answered as she glanced at Haruna who did a X sign with her hands.

"Nyan nyan doesn't know either." Yuko answered for Haruna as Mayu raised an eyebrow.

"Why can't Haruna-kaasan answer my question herself?" Mayu questioned as the two looked at one another with a surprised gaze before Yuko came up with an idea, grinning perversely.

"She's kinda busy at the moment. She's physically with me but you know.. We just had-"

"Okay. Understood! No need for further elaboration." Mayu stated as Yuko inwardly laughed as Haruna turned red, staring at Yuko's incredulous reasoning.

"Why are you looking for Sayaka?" Yuko asked, pretending to not know what's going on.

"Oh, she just left me in charge without informing beforehand so I was wondering when will she be back and all." Mayu stated, still in her calm voice as it was Yuko's turned to raise an eyebrow.

"I can help you check on her. But are you okay? You seem rather fine with the last minute responsibility that was dumped to you?" Yuko asked as Mayu sighed.

"Hmm.. I guess this time it was fine." Mayu said as Yuko's eyes widen in surprised.

"Heh.. Mayu-chan, something good must have happened. Tell me about it." Yuko asked as Mayu felt herself sweat dropped.

"It's nothing much." Mayu answered as Yuko pushed on.

"There must be something to make you not mad about the situation you are in." Yuko added as Mayu sighed.

"I'll tell you tonight, when everyone is present." Mayu said as Yuko nodded her head before humming in agreement.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight." Yuko bid.

"Oh, kaasan. Don't tire Haruna-kaasan too much okay?" Mayu teased as Yuko laughed while Haruna, after listening to the conversation, decided to defend herself.

"Mayu-chan-" Yuko clamped Haruna's mouth shut, gently as she bid goodbye to Mayu and ended the call.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Why did you stop me from talking?" Haruna asked with a pout on her face.

"No reason.." Yuko said nonchalantly as Haruna groaned.

"Idiot.." Haruna huffed as she went back over to her desk.

"But I'm your idiot." Yuko moved her eyebrows suggestively as Haruna sighed.

"Yes yes. Now let's get back to work." Haruna stated as Yuko reluctantly complied.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At that night

"So.. How are things going on, Takamina?" Yuko asked as the family sat down at the dinning table.

"W-Well..." Takamina blushed hard before gathering her courage.

"A-Atsuko and I are currently d-dating.." Takamina said with a sheepish grinned as the two mothers and Mayu cheered and clapped for her.

"Wow.. You did it Takamina-neesan. Congratulations!" Mayu grinned as she gave her a thumbs up.

"I'm so proud of you~ You did a good job!" Haruna gushed as Yuko just nodded her head with a smile plastered on her face.

"A-Actually, it's all thanks to Yuko-kaasan. Without her words, I wouldn't have the courage to confess to Atsuko." Takamina grinned as she abruptly stood up from her seat.

"Thank you, Yuko-kaasan!" Takamina bowed a 90 degrees, surprising the others.

Yuko laughed and waved it off, asking Takamina to sit back down.

"That wasn't necessary but I'm glad you managed to gather your courage and confess." Yuko gave Takamina a pat on the shoulder before averting her gaze over to Mayu.

Haruna who caught on to Yuko's gaze, decided to asked about her younger daughter.

"Mayu-chan, weren't you upset with the sudden responsibilities that was thrown to you?" Haruna asked as Mayu's eyes widen in surprised at the sudden change of subject. She quickly gathered herself before starting.

"Well, as you all have known. Sayaka-sensei is sometimes very irresponsible." Mayu sighed as she placed her chopsticks down.

"Believe me when I said I was upset. But.." Mayu had a thoughtful expression on as she thought back to the girl name Kashiwagi Yuki.

"There was this girl.. She came in to the dojo, demanding to see the person in charge. I told her that I am currently the person in charge and she got mad and stated that the person in charge was Sayaka-sensei." Mayu stopped halfway looking at the expressions her family members are giving.

"Was she pretty?" Haruna asked nonchalantly as Yuko and Takamina facepalmed.

"Well.. She is. But her attitude was just.. rude?" Mayu ended with a questioning tone as Haruna nodded her head.

Takamina gestured for Mayu to go on and so she did.

"I told her that Sayaka-sensei is currently on a vacation and I have no idea when will she be back. I asked for her name card, stating that I will call her whenever Sayaka-sensei returns." Mayu ended as she picked up her bowl and chopsticks, continuing to eat.

Yuko blinked her eyes in mild shock.

"That's it?" Yuko asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes?" Mayu answered, unsure why she was being asked that way.

"So you weren't mad at the last minute responsibilities thrown to you because of a rude person?" Takamina asked in a state of confusion as Mayu thought to herself again.

"It was rather interesting to meet such person." Mayu nonchalantly stated as the others sighed.

"Are you perhaps interested in this girl?" Yuko asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"Hmm.. I wonder.." Mayu answered as the other sighed.

"Well, Mayu-chan. Remember to stay calm at all times when dealing with this person." Takamina advised as she continued eating.

"Agreed. It's no use fighting fire with fire." Yuko added as Mayu nodded her head in understanding.

"We'll help you check on Sayaka." Haruna stated as Mayu thanked her before the Oshima family continued with their dinner.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day

Mayu was wearing her gear as a person burst through the doors of the dojo.

"Why, hello there Kashiwagi-san." Mayu bowed politely as said girl rolled her eyes.

"Is Akimoto Sayaka here?" Yuki tapped her feet impatiently as Mayu ignored the fact that this person just ignored her greeting.

"Unfortunately, no." Mayu sighed as she tighten her gear before diverting her attention to the students who were getting ready for training.

"Kashiwagi-san, please give me a minute." Mayu bowed politely before giving instructions to her students to do their warm up in pairs as she reached for her phone dialing for her mothers.

Yuki on the other hand rolled her eyes in annoyance at the fact that this girl is making her wait. She crossed her arms at her chest and huffed.

"Haruna-kaasan? Did you found out on when is Sayaka-sensei coming back?" Mayu asked as she kept her gaze fixed on the students.

"Hmm? Oh, Yuuchan called Sayaka. Sayaka said she'll be back by today. Apparently it was just a short getaway. She'll probably be back after the class." Mayu nodded her head in understanding before thanking her mother and ending the call.

"Sayaka-sensei will be back by today. You can wait for her outside of the dojo if that's what you prefer." Mayu told Yuki who clicked her tongue before deciding to just wait in here.

Mayu raised an eyebrow in surprised before gesturing for her to sit at the chair that is at the corner.

"No thank you." Yuki coldly answered as Mayu sighed.

"Suit yourself." Mayu bowed before taking her leave and headed over to the group of students. She clapped her hands, gaining the attention of the students.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'Who is she to take over of the dojo when Sayaka is not here.' Yuki thought to herself as she continued to eye the girl with a hard glare.

Yuki continued on standing for about 30 minutes before feeling the pain in her leg.

'I shouldn't have wore high heels.' Yuki silently cursed as she massaged her sore legs.

Mayu who caught sight of the girl sighed to herself.

'Somehow it just isn't right to leave her standing when she is wearing such ridiculous height of heels.'

Mayu instructed her students to do a 1 vs 1 fight as the amount of students for the day, wasn't that many.

The students volunteered and soon a the first match was on-going.

Mayu quickly went to the corner and carried the chair over to Yuki who looked slightly taken aback by Mayu's actions.

"As much as you hate me, you don't have to hurt yourself by standing to wait. She'll probably only be back after the training." Mayu placed the chair down, she was about to leave when Yuki's words stopped her in her spot.

"I don't need your kindness." Yuki stated coldly as Mayu made eye contact with her.

"Well, you can't stop me from being kind to others." Mayu gave her a small smile and a polite bow before heading back to the group of students.

Yuki felt her heartbeat increased by the kind actions but she was stubborn alright.

She continued to stand for another 10 minutes before sighing in defeat as her legs protested in pain.

Kashiwagi Yuki, finally allowed herself to sit on the chair that was brought by Mayu.

'Now that I think about it. I don't even know her name..' Yuki thought to herself before she furiously shook her head.

'Why in the world do I need to know her name?' She clicked her tongue in annoyance as she took out her smartphone and played with it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Mayu-sensei! Can we have a 1 on 1 with you?" One of the students suggested with a grin.

"Yea yea! Yesterday, you managed to do 7 rounds!" One of the students added enthusiastically.

Soon, all the students agreed and asked for Mayu to comply with their wish.

Mayu sighed as she eyed the student who suggested said activity.

"Alright, but we'll start with you first." Mayu pointed to the student who suggested said activity.

"With pleasure, Mayu." Said student grinned.

The other student settled down in a big circle, excited about the first match.

"It's Matsui Jurina!" One of the students shouted.

Yuki who heard the shouting, turned over to look and was surprised to see the students sitting down on the floor with two people in the middle of the human-made ring.

"Oh oh! The two are Sayaka-sensei's best student!" One of them added.

Everyone quiet down as the two opponents face one another.

"Matsui Jurina desu." Jurina gave a small salute as Mayu smiled.

"Watanabe Mayu." Mayu bowed politely.

The two put on their men (mask) and held their shinai tightly.

This caught Yuki's attention alright. She kept her phone and watched as the match unfold before her eyes.

'Let's see how good you are, Watanabe Mayu.'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jurina shouted aloud, showing her fighting spirit as Mayu remained silent as she eyed Jurina.

'She'll most probably attacked first if I make her wait a little longer.' Mayu thought to herself.

She was correct alright.

In less than 30 seconds later, Jurina attacked with Uchiotoshi-waza.

Jurina intends to knock Mayu's shinai to the side for her to strike Mayu which will caused Mayu to be off-balance.

However, Mayu manged to read Jurina's movement.

Mayu instantly responded and blocked Jurina from her advances with a firm grip on her shinai with Nuki-waza.

Yuki who was watching the scene unfold, felt impressed that Mayu was able to block Jurina's attack.

Jurina was not surprised though that Mayu managed to block her attack. She wasted no time and attacked again with Katsugi-waza.

Jurina lifted the shinai over her shoulder before striking down on Mayu.

This managed to catch Mayu off guard but she quickly regained her posture.

The two continued to exchange hits with Jurina on attack while Mayu was defending all of Jurina's attack.

'Not attacking huh..' Yuki thought to herself as she eyed the match with much interest.

"C'mon Mayu.. Aren't you going to attack?" Jurina taunt as Mayu remained in her calm composure.

After a few more exchanged in blows Jurina panted as Mayu cracked the bones in her neck causing Jurina to grin.

"Mayu-sensei is getting serious now!!" One of the students cheered excitedly.

"You done?" Mayu teased as Jurina laughed.

"Bring it on!" Mayu inwardly grinned as she gathered herself before muttering under her breath.

"My turn."

The students around them held their breath as they waited in anticipation.

Mayu charged forward with her shinai raised.

Jurina who realized Mayu was about to strike her, she attacked back with Debana-waza.

'What is that girl thinking?! She's wide open!' Yuki thought to herself.

'Maybe she's not as good as I thought she was.' Yuki rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Yuki was about to return her attention to her smartphone but she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Surprised, she looked up to see Sayaka standing there.

"Watch." Sayaka said as Yuki complied and returned her gaze to the fight.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To most of everyone's surprised, Mayu bend her body all the way back, evading Jurina's attack.

The students and Yuki, jaw-dropped at the scene.

'How the heck does she do that? Limbo?' Yuki had her eyes wide opened as she averted her gaze back to Sayaka who had a grinned on her face.

Mayu took the opportunity when Jurina was taken aback, attacking her with Nidan-waza.

Mayu's 'failed first strike' was covered by her second strike which land a strike on her Kote-bu (Padded area of the right wrist protector).

The students around them cheered as the two took of their men.

"Goodness Mayu.. I can't believe you can still do that." Jurina complained as Mayu laughed.

"Never underestimate my flexibility." Mayu winked as Jurina chuckled.

The two bow at one another respectively before Jurina headed to grab her bottle.

"Oh? Sayaka-sensei~" Jurina called as everyone turned their attention over to said person.

The students stood up immediately and bowed a full 90 degrees at Sayaka, showing their respect.

Sayaka bowed back politely before greeting them with a smile.

"We'll end today's training as of now. Mayu, you okay with it?" Sayaka asked as Mayu hummed in reply, giving her an okay sign.

The students bowed and took off their gears and equipment, placing them neatly back at their place.

"Jurina, Mayu. Meet me in the office in 5 minutes time." Sayaka asked as the two nodded their head in understanding.

Yuki was still in a daze as she continued to stare at Mayu.

Mayu removed and kept her gears in her own bag before taking a towel to wipe of her sweat.

"Yukirin, follow me to my room." Sayaka called but she was ignored by Yuki who was in her own world.

'Hmm..' Sayaka raised an eyebrow, surprised that Yuki is spacing out.

'She looks so beautiful..' Yuki thought to herself.

Sayaka rested her hand on top of Yuki's shoulder, snapping her out of her daydream.

She managed to regain her composure and looked questioningly at Sayaka.

"We have some matters to discuss." Sayaka gestured for Yuki to enter her office.

Yuki nodded her head and stood up from her seat.

She took a glance over to Mayu to see Mayu looking a little worriedly at her.

'She cares huh..' Yuki inwardly smile at the thought before she turned red.

'Did I just thought that she is beautiful? Goodness! It doesn't matter if she cares or not!' Yuki groaned aloud causing Sayaka to  stop in her tracks.

"You okay? You seem out of it.." Sayaka asked worriedly as Yuki waved it off.

'What is wrong with me?'

And hello again! We'll be seeing more Mayuki in the future for LWTC.
Oh oh! I tried to explain the Kendo moves but it might be a little confusing.  :fainted:
I used Wikipedia to help me on that scene as I myself have 0 knowledge of Kendo.  :depressed:
Anyhow, I hope you like this chapter.
A big thank you to those who took their time to comment on this fic and of course the silent readers as well!

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Within The Club - Chapter 6 (Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Atsumina) 3/2/2016
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2016, 08:30:47 AM »

Wahhh i will take this spot...

Your back Joeyee-san  :wriggly:

Kojiyuu was Super sweet here  :shy2: sweeter than the ice cream i'm eating right now, hahaha

Thank you for this update  :kneelbow:

I will wait for your next update  :on GJ:

More Kojiyuu please....  :on gay:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2016, 08:45:13 AM »

Kojiyuu was Super sweet here  :shy2: sweeter than the ice cream i'm eating right now, hahaha

Yah!!!! You??? Took my spot!!! Lol...

Yes I second to what you've said...

Kojiyuu...sweetness... MORE!!!!.

NEXT UPDATE PLEASE

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2016, 09:12:05 AM »

Yah!!!! You??? Took my spot!!! Lol...

Yes I second to what you've said...

Kojiyuu...sweetness... MORE!!!!.

NEXT UPDATE PLEASE

hahaha you know me dude...
ok let's stop this  :smhid

So Joeyee-san NEXT UPDATE PLEASE

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]