JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Yuki no Ashiato

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Episode Summary Thread (Spoiling!!! up ahead)  (Read 19368 times)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Idoling!!! Episode Summary Thread (Spoiling!!! up ahead)
« on: October 14, 2009, 07:32:53 AM »
Idoling!!! - 20090220 #477
Summary:
Mc - Bakarhythm, Shouno Youko
Idoling!!! - #1 Katou Sayaka,#4 Eto Maria,#7 Yazawa Erika,#8 Fonchi,#13 Nagano Serina,#18 Michelle Miki

Segment- Gokigenyo Gokko (Gokigenyo Simulation)

Gokigenyo is one of the TV program that is broadcasted by FujiTV, and this episode is basically a whole simulation of the show it self.  Its one of Idoling!!!'s simulation segment, they used to do Hexagon and NEP league before this.

In this segment Idoling!!! members will throw the dice and according to the topic that they rolled, they'll talk about it. Its a very simple corner.

First up for this segment is Idoling!!! #1 Katou Sayaka

Saya-nee's topic was "Opportunity/Chance of..." talk.
Saya-nee talk of her story during her teenage years, one of her Valentine day. How she made cookies for this boy that she had interest in, with heart shapes and "I love you" all written on the cookies. It was the chance she thought, so she called him to meet up at the park and took the train to go there.
When she got off the train, she fell down and injured her knees. She was really troubled then, whether to go home or to go on to the park with her bleeding knee. She went on anyways.
When she arrived at the park, the guy was paying more attention to her injured knee rather than her cookies. And when she passed him the cookies and he opened it the cookies were all shattered, even with the "I love you" that was written on it.

Then they swap member, next up is Maria

Maria's topic is, something that I have learned

Maria talked about her experience of trying to be a magician because she used to think that there is no way that she can't do the same thing that the magicians on the TV did.
So one day she tried to put in one umbrella into her mouth and then it really went inside her and was stucked.

When she went to her mother like that, her mother was laughing at her very much. That day Maria learned that there are things that she couldn't do after all.

After Maria was Yazawa, her topic was the same as Maria. Something that I've learnt

Yazawa talked about her experience during one of the gravure photoshoots in Guam. There was a scene where she is supposed to be swimming in a pool. The pool is meant for Olympic athlete though, it was pretty deep somewhere around 5m. She had a lot of confidence in it because she used to swim a lot but then again she didn't consider the fact that swimming with clothes on is a bit different than swimming with only swimsuits.
When she jumped into the water she started to panic and could do nothing but laugh.

She said that she was prepared if she were going to die and decided at the very least she's die laughing/smiling. The cameraman however thought that it was spectacular, and was shooting non-stop and everyone else was praising her. Till one of the person in charge of the realized that something was wrong and pulled her out of the water.

Next is Fonchi, her theme was stories when you're in a pinch

Fonchi talks of her platonic love life when she was in primary school. When she was transfered to a new school, she liked this boy named Eichi that sat beside her during that time. For 4 years she had kept her feelings a secret, there was a time that she actually decided to take the courage to ask him out to play together and she went to ring the bell of his house. But after pressing the button she thought that it was impossible afterall and ran away, but Eichi chased her around till he caught up with her. Coincidentally, Fonchi ran into her younger brother. When Eichi asked who rang the bell just now, Fonchi answered : I'm sorry my brother was playing a prank on you.

On the final day of their primary school, she thought that it was a great chance to confess to him. When she did, suddenly 4 other girls also confessed that they liked Eichi also. Looking at him all excited and proud about it, the 4 years of emotion switch into hate in an instant and she hated him ever since.

After Fonchi was Nagano Serina, her topic was Something that I've learnt

Serina talked about her experience of buying Manga. She kept buying the same Manga twice and learn that she should check first before buying... Which quickly leads to a quick cut of her time.

Not satisfied with that she talks about her promises to go out to Comiket with her friends, but she refused because she thought that she would be busy. In the end, she was actually free during that day, and she learn to really look at the planner before making decisions.

Next is Amimi, her topic was something that I've learn

Amimi's story was about her time when she was still schooling in Hokkaido, during their school's festival. They hold a prince and princess of the school at that time and everyone keep telling her that they wrote her name. Amimi was getting pretty convinced that she is going to be chosen as the winner and had her hope up but when the winner was announce it was Takahashi Ami and not Kikuchi Ami. She learn not to let things get over her head.

After Amimi was Michelle. Her topic was Unforgettable Memories

Michelle talks about her experience in Australia, when she joined her friend and her mother to shopping at a mall. When they are about to park the car, her friend went out to guide her mother and her mother accidentally reversed unto the kid's feet. Michelle was freaked out because she felt that the car had stepped unto something and panicked. When the car move forward a bit, fortunately the friend's feet was alright.

After Michelle was Shouno, her topic was stories that is a bit pathetic

She talks about her 1st year experience as an announcer, they went to South Africa to do a show about the aborigines there. While they were doing it, she was asked to join in the show and dress up like the people there, which was hardly anything at all. She wore a very small T-shirt and very small shorts and then the native people started painting her face with red oil+mud to make her look like them. They actually wanted to paint only her face, but due to miscommunication, the native painted her whole body, in and out.

Finally it was Masuno's turn, his topic was something that I have learn

Masuno talked about his friend in primary school, Tanaka. Tanaka had a very prominent chin that everyone actually made fun of him but he it didn't affect him at all. He said that he's proud of his chin, it is his charm/personality that makes him different from others, so there's no need to be ashamed of it. Masuno thought at that time, although there are people who are strong in fighting or studying, Tanaka is probably the strongest if compared to others. Because he is able to stand up to himself this way.

Both of them studied in different school after their primary schooling, and when Masuno went over to Tanaka's house and took a look at his middle school's album book he saw Tanaka,

Covering his chin in all of his pictures. Ah~ so strong people can also gets weak, he thought.

--
would this format be okay? It'll take tons of space.. I'm just copying and paste it back here from my other post.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 10:26:48 AM by Ayabie »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Episode Summary Thread (Spoiling!!! up ahead)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 09:24:58 AM »
Just picking out your favorite parts of the episode, like Idoling!!! Nikki would suffice I guess. There's really no need to summarize full episodes, especially not with OF!!! around the corner. :thumbup

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:11:31 AM »
AWESOME POST :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »
Just picking out your favorite parts of the episode, like Idoling!!! Nikki would suffice I guess. There's really no need to summarize full episodes, especially not with OF!!! around the corner. :thumbup

alright then, will do  :thumbsup

Offline 1517

• Member+

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 08:05:47 AM »
Idoling!!! 20080602 #360
Summary
MC - Bakarhtyhm, Saitou Maiko
Members - Katou Sayaka, Tonooka Erika, Takiguchi Mira, Eto Maria, Yokoyama Rurika, Asahi Nao, Sakai Hitomi, Michelle Miki, Morita Suzuka

Segment - Super Mania Idol

Yup its the old school segment again

being powered up with SUPER in front now instead of just Mania Idol.

So theme of maniac things to learn today is...

Dropkick!!!

Its back to pro-wrestling again~ Tonooka looking excited about this again, she was the MVP for wrestling submission during the earlier Mania Idols anyways. Can she be MVP again this time?

So they called in a female pro-wrestler, Fuuka-sensei to teach and she showed an example of how much is expected out of them this time.

beautiful sideways horizontal dropkick. Some members looked excited, some looked scared, but this is Idoling!!! no one is going to escape from doing this. On to the warming up:

This scene reminds me of rhythmic swimming... specifically the game Rival School 2... Yokoyama's leg was too long that it scared the mind out of Saya-nee cause it stopped right before Saya-nee's face XD

After a bunch of safe fall practise later, its on to the real thing and Saya-nee is on FIRE  :angry:

:thumbup

while Maria is on a holiday cruise

right after everyone finished their round of dropkick, Saya-nee was chosen as MVP. Thus she gain another round of dropkick for the day. Of course that alone would be boring, so this time Masuno will put his body on the line instead of the dummy.

unfortunately, Saya-nee didn't went for the body at all.... Left heel scores victory

:rofl:

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 11:05:23 AM »
Oh man, I usually don't enjoy Maniaidol shows, but the dropkicking one was pure gold. Maybe Sayanee has a career in pro wrestling available if that talent business doesn't work out well.  :lol:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 12:08:22 PM »
according to the same episode Mira could be in the male pro-wrestling division too  XD

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 02:02:15 AM »
Yes, that episode was epic XD  :rockon:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 04:20:05 PM »
Actually if you guys don't have the time/energy to write episode summaries, just some opinions of your favourite episodes might be helpful for n00bs and stuff :3 Like dates&numbers of the episodes
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 07:21:22 PM »
chill, finals just finished and holidays just started. I keep going back and forth between episodes and just could never decide to do which one first XD

Idoling #344 20080505
MC - Shouno Youko, Bakarhythm
Members - Morita Suzuka, Kawamura Yui, Nagano Serina, Sakai Hitomi, Asahi Nao, Kikuchi Ami, Miyake Hitomi, Michelle Miki
Segment Gakkyu Kai-ng!!!

Gakkyuu Kai-ng!!! is a pretty simple segment. It was around since the 1st generation era and its the first time for the 2nd generation to have this segment during this episode. There will be a theme presented, and the Idoling members will be casting off their vote according to the theme, and the one chosen will the be "committee chairman" for the theme. Pretty much like a class meeting. Plus its the first episode that the 2nd generation get to talk openly about each other after a month of being together.

So the class meeting starts and the 1st theme was

"Nothing can be done about this committee chairman who is difficult to talk to"

and the winner is...

#17 Miyake Hitomi

Morita : she's just on the phone all the time

Michelle : Whenever she's eating fruits, she'd forget everything else

Asahi had folded her paper too much that it became too obvious which vote was hers  :lol: and everyone became suspicious of Michelle about this paper

Next theme is: The committee chairman whose behavior on TV is different from the behavior in the dressing room

Kawamura brilliantly leads the vote, with Asahi just right behind her. Kawamura is said to be "cool" backstage and more of a sadist XD While Asahi is more lively, talkative and interesting

Nagano Serina's impersonation

and the final theme is : The committee chairman whose private life is a mystery

Its a tie between Amimi, Michelle and Kawamura.

Morita : well Michelle speaks in Kansai accent, I've no idea what kind of a lifestyle is she living and just what language is she speaking at home

about Kawamura, it was learn that:
* when Sakacchi went to her house for a sleepover, Kawamura woke her up at 02:00 in the morning for breakfast
* carries a map whenever she walks outside
* talks to herself at home

and the list goes on  :lol:

----

Any episode that the girls are given free reign over what to talk about is usually a free win to me. The episode is at the very early stage for the 2nd generation and since they only get to have onegai fan sama like at the end of the year, its the first time for the 2nd gen, somewhat.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 01:27:10 PM »
Idoling!!! - 2009.11.20 #574

MCs
Hidetomo Masuno, Sayaka Morimoto

Members - Mai Endo, Fonchi, Rurika Yokoyama, Yui Kawamura, Hitomi Sakai, Nao Asahi, Hitomi Miyake, Ai Ookawa, Kaede Hashimoto
Segment Maniaidol!!!

Its mania idol again, phew awesome break from food guessing and machigai sagashi  :) So the maniac topic for the day is:

Michael Jackson

From the very beginning of the episode Sakacchi has been fan girl-ing over Michael Jackson and refuses to come to her senses to acknowledge that the guest is not the real one.

The learn 2 things this time, basic MJ's style and also moonwalk. Somehow, all the moonwalk that the girls do resembles Miraccho's moonwalk rather than MJ's  :lol: blame the heels I guess

Sakacchi enjoyed every moment of being able to learn MJ's moves

and Ookawa unleased

put those 2 together, its a pretty episode

Honorable mentioned for this time around would be Maipuru I guess and Kaede for being clueless about MJ. My favorite moment of the episode was when the guest said "I need Japanese.." when he couldn't explain it further in English  :lol:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »
Holy shit!! #574 is another winning episode :w00t:
that Michael Jackson impersonator is pretty cool :oops:
I like Ai chan's attempt at it, especially when the guy joined in the dance :lol:
Did Masuno forgot to give umeko a go? XD
LOL at Sakai holding her butt instead of her crotch on her hip thrust attempt XD
And i've got to say the guy's Ponyo performance is surprisingly amazing!  :shocked  XD He got the Michael Jackson vibe pretty good :thumbsup
And last but not least...
[CLICK]

It's the Michael Jackson hip thrust (Umeko homing mode) performed by none other than Maipuru  XD XD XD XD XD XD

EDIT: LOL prove that it's a kick ass episode, posted at the same time  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 01:56:31 PM by LarcKen »

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 02:30:23 PM »
yeah I was waiting for Umeko to be called out too, time constraint maybe? But good thing is she waste no time in volunteering  :thumbsup

another thing that I liked about this episode was when the MCs commented about the fans reaction towards Kaede's performance "even the fans are giving the look of a parents smiling away at their children"  :)

I was kind of expecting Maipuru to do something weird, but what she did was beyond my imagination  XD

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2009, 07:48:29 AM »
damn, watch that episode #574 make me never so happy like this  XD
unexpected, awesome MJ...wth why he sing ponyo song  :thumbup  :cow:

-------------------------------------------------------
add :
Maiko Ryo
MR
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 06:00:49 AM by 1517 »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 02:36:21 PM »
LOL can't stop watching the damn episode  XD
Here's another highlights of the episode...

Look at Sakacchi's face there! :rofl: she's just completely mesmerized by the guy  XD(BTW his name is Maiko Ryo)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 05:56:23 PM »
Idoling!!! - 20081029 #426

MCs
Hidetomo Masuno, Sayaka Morimoto

Members - Morita Suzuka, Kawamura Yui, Nagano Serina, Sakai Hitomi, Asahi Nao, Kikuchi Ami, Miyake Hitomi, Michelle Miki, Endou Mai
Daisuki Idoling!!!

Bad internet connection, no pics yet...

For those who have watched the latest Onegai!!! Fansubbing release would have an idea what is this episode about. Its basically a segment to get to know more about the 2nd generation members. This time around its the turn for Nagano Serina #13 and Sakai Hitomi #14

1st presentation is by Serina, and she talks about Lucky Star! She likes it because she feels that she is similar to the main character Konata. She was too enthusiastic about the talk that everyone got lost during her explanation. Plus she did an impersonation of Konata in episode 6, with the sukekiyo mask.

2nd is Sakacchi, she presented on the PS2 game Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_Musou ) She talks about her favorite lines in the game and even brought her home made replica of the game's weapon. She acted out a few acts from the game of her favorite character Maeda Keiji

it is fun to look at all the girls sitting at the back since both topic are pretty otaku-ish, Kikuchi and Kawamura could hardly digest at all :lol:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »
I love me some drunk Maipuru moments :w00t:

XD XD XD

oh yeah, how did Kaepyon can be happy with just 2 lolipops as present, as opposed to Serina's frickin full sized shinkenger plamo robot XD

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 09:52:32 PM »
Kaede was probably just happy she didn't end up something she has no use for like a mini car or a Yurika Tachibana calendar.  XD

Drunk Maipuru is one of the most entertaining things I have ever seen. :lol:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 06:31:56 AM »
lol how can i forgot that Yurippe calendar, it's hilarious watching Aichan fell over laughing when she looked at it  XD

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Yuki no Ashiato