JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HY - Street Story

Author Topic: Facts of Fiction [Note!!! (not an update ^^;; )]  (Read 49008 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2007, 04:05:13 AM »
Eri has erien powers, who knew? Pink sticky note, lol. Continue please.

Offline Ame-kun

• Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2007, 11:05:33 AM »
Wat is Maki wearing?? I MUST KNOW!

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2007, 03:47:41 PM »
Hmmmm. What IS Maki wearing?? And how did Eri find out about Maki's little closet experience? So many questions....

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »
DAMN~! that description of Reina's dress was sekushi! :D And just like everyone else is wondering, what IS Maki wearing?!

Hmm...Eri with her psychic dreams..maybe she's a vampire but doesn't know it yet? o.O Huge stretch though..unless [gasp] that Eri is a super-entity that has psychic powers and and...[imagination goes wild]!! XD

Anyways, great chapter again..I was lurking before, but couldn't resist not commenting this time. XD

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Comments on Chapter Four
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2007, 04:14:06 PM »
Yuuyami: Gimme a break. :sweatdrop: One mistake and you're on it like that. XD Oh well, it's a good thing you point out that stuff to me anyway. :ROFL

Rei.rev.07: Ah thank you. ^__^ Sorry I made you wait so long, I was sick. But I'll try to write the next chapter super quick to make up lost time! XD It took me forever to describe Reina's dress, I'm not the best when it comes to dress terms. :sweatdrop: I got help. But it seems to of turned out nice!

wordsworth: Ah yes, I would love to see her wear those too in her next PB. :drool: :ONsweat: I shouldn't be thinking like that. -thinks like that anyway-

black velvet: Yes, Eri is so cute with her randomness and good choice of sexy clothing. :heart:

JFC: Ah, I loved that part too. :heart: And who knows, maybe she is psychic. :ONkekeke:

Snoopy: Glad you like it. ^^-

rndmnwierd: Sticky notes = <3

Ame-kun: You'll know now. XD

YoukaiChica: Your questions will be answered eventually. XD

jafeijai: Yay! I'm glad you commented. Thank you. ^^-
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Chapter Five: Maki's a WHAT!?
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2007, 04:15:26 PM »
[Author's note: Gomen for taking so long on this chapter, I was sick. :ONsad:]

Reina couldn’t keep her eyes off Maki, at least until she realized she wasn’t even blinking.

Maki’s dress was a blood red halter top, the collar was loose and happened to show off her cleavage quite a bit. (Reina happened to notice that first.) It flowed down to her ankles, and like Reina’s dress, had slits in it. But hers were almost up her entire leg. Her heels made her slightly taller, but not much. A small scarf that matched the fabric of her dress was around her neck and fell down to her stomach.

No…More than beautiful, she looks damn sexy!

Reina mentally kicked herself for thinking such ways.

“Hi.” Maki finally spoke, realizing the silence was awkward.

“Hi.” Reina replied, “Umm…So, ready?”

Way awkward…

“Yeah.” Maki said, smiling lightly as she nodded.

“Okay.” Reina closed the door behind her, and the two walked down the hall.

“So…What’ve you been up to lately?” Maki asked, the silence killing her.

“Nothing really,” Reina replied, looking at Maki, “How about you?”

“Ah, same. I’ve had a few difficulties lately on finding out some information, but in the end I got it.” she smiled, opening the door for Reina as they stepped outside.

[In the Restaurant]

“Oh, and no garlic please.” Maki said to the waiter with a smile as he took their orders.

Reina looked around, Italian music played softly in the background and the place was nicely decorated to seem like a real restaurant in Italy.

“I’m glad you like it.” Maki said with a smile as she took a sip of wine.

Reina nodded, “It’s really cool.” she said, looking back at Maki and returning the smile, “Thank you so much for this, it’s amazing.

“It’s no problem.” Maki replied, looking around the room after noticing that Reina was again.

“I love the lighting, with how the room is painted, it almost seems like…An artificial heaven. It seems so real, yet you can‘t reach it…” Reina said.

“Artificial heaven, eh?” Maki asked, raising an eyebrow, “Many things are like that, they seem so close, yet reality is keeping you from them. You know what? You seem like you would be a great writer with a mind like that.”

Reina flustered and panicking internally slightly, “Umm…Really?” she asked, not looking at Maki.

She looks cute when nervous.

Maki nodded, smiling. This was nice, relaxing and she was enjoying herself too. Maki shifted her legs slightly, accidentally brushing Reina’s leg against her own. Her stomach jumped and she blushed, it was the same feeling she got when Reina had kissed her that night. Is this feeling going to happen every time they touch? Maki prayed not, it would drive her insane and she would feel the need to shove Reina against the wall and ravage her.

Maki mentally kicked herself for that thought.

She glanced over at Reina, who was also slightly red.

…It actually didn’t seem like a bad idea.

Another mental kick.

“So, how’s work been?” Reina asked, bringing Maki back to reality from what might of ended up in a perverted fantasy.

“Work is well…Work.” Maki said with a small laugh, “We just got done filming a commercial for Sansa.”

“That’s really cool.” Reina replied, taking a sip of her drink, “All we’ve been doing is getting loaded with dance practices.”

“Ah, those can get tiring.” Maki said, thanking the waiter as he put her plate of spaghetti down in front of her, Reina did the same as he placed  lasagna in front of her. Although they were at a five star restaurant, they both ordered simple meals.

As they ate, they talked about simple things like clothes, work, how they both wanted to smack Miki across the head. Both of them seemed to relax and just be themselves without worrying. They were just being girls and having fun.

“Here’s your check, ma‘am.” The waiter said, placing a check on the table. Both the girls pulled out a purse.

“It’s my treat.” Reina said with a smile.

“No no no.” Maki said, grinning back, “I invited you here, so I pay.”

Reina laughed, taking the check, “Seriously, I got it.”

The two debated for a good five minutes until they agreed to split it. It took them twelve rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide, each having six wins.

The two walked out of the restaurant, giggling because one of the waiters accidentally dropped fried squid on a very dressed up old lady.

Once they finally stopped laughing, Maki turned to Reina, “I’ll walk you home.” she said with a smile, “After all, there are so many perverts around here.”

Reina smiled, “You don’t have to.” she said, thankful that in the dark Maki couldn’t see her light blush, “I mean, shouldn’t you worry about yourself?”

Maki laughed lightly, starting to walk, Reina at her side, “Ah, I can take care of myself, trust me.” she reassured, taking Reina’s hand in her own, not really knowing why she did so. Neither of them let go.

The two walked in silence for a few minutes, Reina finally broke it. “I really enjoyed tonight.” she said quietly, feeling stupid for feeling so embarrassed.

Maki smiled, “I did too.” she said, seeing the apartments in the distance. “We’ll have to do it again sometime.”

Reina nodded, “Yeah, most defiantly.” she said, frowning slightly when she saw the apartments. She didn’t want Maki to leave, she wanted to be with her more, she wanted to hold her, kiss--

Mental kick.

Maki even walked Reina all the way up to her room door. Once there, their hands finally separated, both not really wanting to.

"I’ll see you around?" Maki said as Reina opened her door.

"Yeah." Reina smiled, "See you around."

Maki nodded, and walked down the hall, eventually out of the apartments.

Reina let out a happy sigh as she fell onto her bed, she felt like a junior high girl getting back from a first date that ended with a kiss, and all they did was hold hands.

Was she overreacting? Just a little bit, but then again who wouldn’t overreact about that?

She kicked off her shoes and walked over to her dresser, changing into track pants and a plain black t-shirt. A nice run would help her clear her mind, the fresh air didn’t sound so bad. Reina closed and locked her door behind her as she pulled on a sweatshirt. She started to hum a little tune that she made up while humming it.

The cool breeze that hit her face felt wonderful, she always did like the air cool. She even made a comment about her air conditioner in an interview once, man does she love her air conditioner.

As she jogged deeper into the park, she came across a small path which she thought seemed to be oddly familiar, but didn’t realize that it was the same path she written about so many times.

Curious to where it leaded, Reina took it. She was pretty far into the path when she slowed down to a stop, seeing two people in the distance. They seemed really close together, most likely a couple.

“Figures it’s a make out spot…” Reina grumbled, starting to turn around. But something caught her eye.

It was Maki.

Reina felt a sudden rage in her body, after all that. A nice dinner, they both agreed it was fun, they even held hands! And now what? She was sucking face with some stupid BOY!?

She clenched her fist, and started running towards them, not really knowing why she was. “Maki!” she yelled, forgetting to use any honorifics, “What the--” Reina stopped once she was close enough to see what was really happening, Maki wasn’t making out with the boy…She was biting into his neck, drinking his blood.

Maki looked up, shocked. How did Reina see through her illusion, if anyone would of come down this path, they wouldn’t of seen anything what so ever, hell they wouldn’t of even seen the path! She dropped the man, who fell to the ground. “Look, I can explain…” she started.

Reina didn’t listen, she just ran as fast as she could.

Maki really is…A vampire?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2007, 04:18:46 PM »
Oooh shit, Reina finds now >:]

Wonder how Maki will get out of this mess xD

Wonder how Reina will take it, really O_O;

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »
My first comment on this fan fic.
I LOVE IT
I really love fan fics like this and Maki\Reina is so danm cute, the date was cute.
I wonder what will happen next and what will Maki say to Reina if they meet again.
*waiting for the next chapter*

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2007, 07:27:24 PM »
Ahhh I've been so behind on this fic. So many things to comment on so forgive me for the longnes...well semi-longness

All the Maki boob jokes XD XD First they get stuck in the window then Miki's comment on suffocating people with them. Oh man, you had me roffling at both of those because I could picture it LOL

Miki. Where to start? She's hilarious! Almost every one of her lines makes me laugh. You captured her perfectly. And now she's a vampire too. That makes me super duper excited! ^_^ I hope we find out more about her too...

Lotsa Eri in this! That makes me happy too. So funny when she called Maki with her psychic prediction lmao. And she's good at picking out sexy clothes. Never woulda expected that from her...but yah never know!

The Maki/Reina is, of course, cuuutteee. I love their date. "No garlic please" XD I was hoping they'd kiss at the end though...oh well...hopefully they will eventuaalllyy

The secret is out! Reina knows now...dun dun dun...wut will this lead to?

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2007, 07:40:40 PM »
Vampire Miki... That's so hot that it hurts to think about it :pen_bleed:

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2007, 09:40:24 PM »
Oh hell no!! Reina knows!!! I wonder how'll she'll take it? Also, I wonder how Maki will explain it.... My favorite part was when Reina got pissed off when she thought Maki was making out with someone! That was so cute how she acted like the jealous boyfriend. Or whatever. Anyways, I hope you feel better AND update soon. You can't just leave it like it is.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2007, 10:12:04 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~ Reina knows~!

This is truely going to get so good! And Reina and Maki dressed up like that...*nosebleed* GJ! *thumbs up*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Comments for Chapter Five
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 03:06:26 AM »
Yuuyami: You'll see here. >:]

shunjunsweden: :D Yes, Reina and Maki = uber cute

KrazyForKamei: Ah, I love Maki's boobs part too, simply because I love Maki's boobs. XD

len.chan: -shoves tampons up your nose- That'll stop the bleeding. XD

Rei.rev.07: Thankies! :D I'm glad I feel better too. Ah, and we all want Maki to ravage Reina, eh?

YoukaiChica: As promised, heres another chapter. :D

Tanachan: -also shoves tampons up your nose- >:]

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Chapter Six: Silent Night
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 03:08:40 AM »
One week, six days. Exactly how long it had been since Reina starting avoiding Maki, ever since that day where Reina saw her, she wouldn’t speak to Maki what-so-ever, and seemed to do a very good job at keeping away from her.

It drove the soloist nuts, she had tried multiple times to talk to Reina, who just wouldn’t seem to listen. It’s not like she wanted to kill her or anything, that was the last thing she wanted to do, a simple explanation was all she wanted. She missed Reina, she wanted to be around her more.

She let out a stressed sigh, pinching the area between her eyes. “Damnit…” she growled, “How the hell can I make her listen?!” this was starting to piss her off, and nobody wanted to see Maki Goto pissed off.

“Damnit!” Maki yelled, hitting a punching bag that was in the weight room, “I need to do something about it soon, any suggestions? I mean, should I just write her a note or try talking to her more? But she wont listen to anything I say, let along read a note…” she turned to look over at Miki, who was bored, hanging upside down from a bar doing sit ups.

“Okay…” Miki said as she got down, “Simple. I’m sick of your stupid little internal fight you seem to be having.” she rolled her eyes, “So, I’ll give you two choices: Kill her, or I will.”

“Like hell!” She snapped, an eye twitching, “I wont kill her, nor will I let you!”

“Spar with me.” Miki said, grabbing her set of sparring gear.

Maki, who was glaring at Miki, agreed. She wanted to hit Miki enough as it was. She grabbed her sparring gear, putting it on.

Soon, the two both had their sparring gear on and were in the correct stances.

“You look hot in sparring gear.” Miki smirked, motioning Maki to start with a simple hand movement.

With that, Maki jumped forward, making an attempt to punch Miki, who simply moved to the left, and moved her hand, grabbing Maki’s ass.

Maki growled, and elbowed Miki in the stomach. Miki took a step back from the blow, but didn’t have a chance to recover, for Maki was throwing punches left and right.

Miki blocked most of them, she was faster than Maki. Maki was half vampire, while Miki was whole, causing Miki to be faster.

“Just kill her off, it’s not that hard. You’ve killed plenty before.” Miki said, still on the defense, “Do it before you get too attached to her. It’s pathetic, makes me sick.”

“Shut-up!” Maki snapped, furious and still throwing punches now with more force, none getting through to actually hit Miki though.

“Falling for a mortal, an ugly one like her at that.”

“I said SHUT-UP!!!” Maki yelled, her fist slamming into Miki’s cheek with full force.

Miki stumbled backwards, shocked that she was hit. Her jaw was easily shattered, but she could feel itself healing instantly.

“You’ll kill her.” Miki said coldly, “Tonight.” With that said, she walked off, taking her bag with her.

Maki sighed, starting to take off her sparring gear. “That bitch…” she mumbled darkly.

[Reina’s Room Later That Night]

Reina sat down on her couch, turning on the television as she put her feet up on the coffee table. She started to flip through the channels, then one caught her eye.

The commercial had just started, and Reina knew the tune all too well. It was Some Boys! Touch, although she had avoided Maki for almost two weeks now, she sat back and watched the commercial.

“…”

Reina never knew commercials could be that hot.

Mental kick.

But who could resist Maki Goto hitting on herself?

Yet another mental kick.

Damnit, all this mental kicking is giving me a headache.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Reina leaped over her couch and opened the door.

“Just hear me out, please.” Maki said, standing in the door frame.

“W-What do you want?” Reina asked, stepping backward.

“I know I was told to kill you but--”

“You were WHAT!?” Reina continued to walk backwards, her eyes wide. “Get the hell out!”

“I never said I was actually going to kill you!” Maki said, closing the door behind her.

“Like hell I’ll believe that!” Reina snapped, holding her fists up in a ready-for-anything pose.

But she wasn’t ready for what had happened.

Maki was walking towards her, and as Reina stepped backwards, she found that her foot was being restrained by something, she looked down, seeing that her foot was caught up in the wire to her hairdryer. Out of panic, Reina tugged her foot as Maki drew closer, only to lose balance. To keep herself from falling forward, she grabbed the closest thing to her, which happened to be Maki, who wasn’t expecting it and fell to the floor, landing on her back.

Reina opened her eyes, wherever she was, it was dark and…squishy?

Reina lifted her head, supporting herself with her elbows on the floor. Her eyes widened as she looked down to see what she had fallen on.

My face was just in…the Maki Goto’s cleavage!?

Reina’s eyes traveled upward, eventually looking straight into Maki’s eyes, which were looking right back into her own. She seemed to forget that Maki was ever a threat as the two stared into each other eyes for what seemed like hours.

“Maki-san…” Reina mumbled lightly in her sleep, which automatically caught Maki’s attention, but before she could think more on the subject she felt Reina’s lips lightly, barely press against her own for just a brief moment.

Maki was the first to move, she simply brought a hand up, gently pushing Reina’s bangs to the side. Then slowly, she moved her hand behind Reina’s neck, pulling the teen down closer to her own face, bringing Reina’s lips to her own.

Reina’s face grew hot, but she soon found herself kissing Maki back. Both gentle at first, shy, but as seconds went by the kiss grew deeper, more needy, hotter. Maki tongue begged for entrance into Reina’s mouth, who accepted with pleasure.

Both wanting to prove dominance, their tongue’s pushed against one another’s playfully, but neither backing down from the challenge. Reina didn’t understand how Maki did it, but she managed to get Reina flat on her back. Now with the advantage of being on top, Maki’s hands started to wander, one she used to support her weight, the other creeping up under Reina’s shirt.

As her bare hand touched Reina’s stomach, Reina took in a sharp breath. Who knew Maki could turn her on this much with a simple touch? Reina wrapped her arms around Maki’s neck, pulling the two closer. Maki’s hand was slowly creeping upward as Reina started to kiss down Maki’s jaw line, soon reaching her neck.

The door opened, “Hey Reina-cha--” Eri said but suddenly stopped once she saw Reina and Maki, who seemed like two deer in headlights, only difference was that deer don’t lay in awkward positions and have hands to put up shirts (which was where Maki’s hand still was.)

Eri made a weird face that was mixed with shock and embarrassment to see her friend and sempai doing God knows what. She slowly started to back up, then turned around and bolted.

“EWW!!! IF YOU GUYS HAD TO DO THAT, YOU COULD OF DONE IT AT MAKI SENPAI’S PLACE!!! I WOULDN’T OF WALKED IN WITHOUT KNOCKING THERE!!!”

Maki stood up immediately, extremely flustered, and ran out of the room, leaving Reina behind very confused.

Why did I kiss her?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 03:27:56 PM by Saikami »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 03:11:57 AM »
Because you wanted to ravage her m'dear. Because you wanted to ravage her xD And you came so close too... I wonder why Eri likes to come in at inopportune moments xD~!

Nonetheless, this will be interesting in the future, how will the Reiki shipping view eachother from now on? And will Eri blab? This will definitely be fun in the future >:]

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 04:12:07 AM »
wah great updates!  The end of chapter 5 really had me wanting more :o   It was pretty suspenseful!  hehe I was like "NOo~  I want more!" and then there was more :ONding:

lol I love the Eri moment where she walks in on them!  You're really good at comic relief and suspense!

I wonder what's Miki going to do :ONshifty:  :ONsweat:

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 04:54:31 AM »
Great chapter! Wooo!

Ahh the spar was so great! I was rooting for Miki. Does that make me a bad person? XD

Maki and Reina finally kissed! :D YAY! *happy dance* It was hot too. I loved how you wrote it. I just wonder how Reina's gonna react when she realizes what she did lol

ERI XD XD XD XD Loved that. Vedy vedy hilarious. Musta been quite a shock for her...and Reina and Maki for that matter lol

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 04:55:05 AM »
Damn you Eri, DAMN YOU! But like Yuuyami said, it'll be interesting how those two react around each other. I mean, they can't just walk up to each other and say it was great and they want to do it again. Or can they...

Great chapter and so fast! YAY!! But, I want more. Again...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 06:48:08 AM »
Quote from: Saikami;282457
Miki, who was bored, hanging upside down from a bar doing sit ups.
Upside-down Miki? That's hot. :jerk:

With that, Maki jumped forward, making an attempt to punch Miki, who simply moved to the left, and moved her hand, grabbing Maki’s ass.
Even in situations where you wouldn't expect it, Miki ALWAYS gets her grope on! :ONwahaha:

Reina opened her eyes, wherever she was, it was dark and…squishy?

Reina lifted her head, supporting herself with her elbows on the floor. Her eyes widened as she looked down to see what she had fallen on.

My face was just in…the Maki Goto’s cleavage!?
It's like she's living the dream of many, MANY men (and women too :P) at that point.  SHIZZAM! :boobs:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Facts of Fiction
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »
Maybe Miki is the one who turned Maki. That's why she bosses her around. And shame on you Eri for
1. Interupting them and
2. Not joining in :drool:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HY - Street Story