JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 126407 times)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.4~12/31)
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 02:38:16 PM »
Ai drove away, leaving the head scratching Risa behind, glued to the road.
:depressed: They were so close...

TAKAGAKI ALREADY!! :grin:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 05:23:42 PM »
^ agree

Come back for the readers :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 05:34:15 PM »
aw~ man~! so close yet so far! XD c'mon takagaki~! work! XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »
Happy new year!  :)

When the driver got out from the car, Ai could not help but yell. “YOU!?!”
- As expected~ who would have thought... the city protector is the one pestering you! LOL... but.... again.. ain't she pretty lucky? To have met her on the highway~ Soooo..... Gaki-san is in something like a NYPD uniform? XD

leaving the head scratching Risa behind, glued to the road.
- Sad~ for the second time she got leave behind! XD

Anyway... i have been wondering... have Eri been "busy" too? She is asking Risa to go somewhere for a few nights... omg~

:mon bat:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2010, 11:30:42 AM »
LOL poor risa XD ai-chan's so stuborn..but so is she XDDD

A clash between two stubborn women  XD

lol Risa should irritate Ai enough to make her call the police :lol: For once, Ai will actually call Risa, even if it's for the wrong reason  XD

I actually love the idea but I already had a different plan *points to Ch. 4*  :)

Poor Risa trying to be helpful  XD

With a few hidden agenda  :twisted:

LOL~ omg~ you update so fast!

I'm on my holidays  :muffin:

LOL~ now we have a suicidal Risa chasing after Ai-chan!  :mon olympic: <- Go Gaki-san go!

:mon olympics:  :D

I got a feeling when she calls the cops... definitely it will be Gaki-san that is going to turn up at her doorstep again .. LOL~ I can imaging Ai-chan banging the wall...  :lol:

*Imagines...*  :lol:

Geez, Ai. You just need to give in already! How can anyone resist that cute face?

Nee  :D

Hopefully, now, Risa will go back to dropping by.

Hmmm

:depressed: They were so close...

TAKAGAKI ALREADY!! :grin:

Yet so far  :D

^ agree

Come back for the readers :lol:

:D

aw~ man~! so close yet so far! XD c'mon takagaki~! work! XD

Double time  :D

- As expected~ who would have thought... the city protector is the one pestering you! LOL... but.... again.. ain't she pretty lucky? To have met her on the highway~ Soooo..... Gaki-san is in something like a NYPD uniform? XD

I haven't thought about that -lol- damn  XD

- Sad~ for the second time she got leave behind! XD

Where's that brow-moving-up-and-down emoticon  :mon look:

Anyway... i have been wondering... have Eri been "busy" too? She is asking Risa to go somewhere for a few nights... omg~

Honestly, I find it hard to write and put other characters into the picture  :ph43r:

Your existence, and those out there, as a writer was created to be envied and adored  :D

~~
 :mon look: *looks for the Ai shipper*  :mon look:  :grin:
~~

CHAPTER 5

A few hours later, Risa found herself inside her bedroom, sulking and recalling her previous encounter.

‘Did she have to leave that way? She didn’t even say thank you.’ She said to herself and pouted.

Partly it was her fault. She noticed the fuel gauge was empty when she stuck her head inside the car the first time to get the keys. But at that moment some idea came up. It was a rare opportunity, it was like her one in a million chance to be that up close and personal with the unapproachable woman. And thought that maybe it was her long awaited chance to make friends with her. That was why she stalled her, started a conversation, and pretended to fix the engine. Though the kissing part was not part of her plan, not that she minded it, she loved it.

When she thought of the kissing part, Risa touched her lips by her fingers and a smirk crept.

~~~

The next morning, Risa was not at the street... jogging, nor inside her kitchen... making pancakes, but she’s at her own doorsteps, comfortably sitting while holding a cup of coffee, in her pajamas.

And when her neighbor’s door opened with that squeaking noise, Risa immediately grabbed the newspaper that was laying beside her left bare foot, to pretend that she was there to read and minding her own business, but spilling some hot coffee in the process.

“Itai” her high pitched voice followed.

That’s when and how her neighbor, Ai, saw her, scrambling with some papers while looking at her reddened wrist and a hint of pain plastered on her face.

When Risa lifted her face, she froze and then did her trademarked smile “Morning”

She saw Ai stunned for a moment, but walked off after a minute, as if seeing nothing and seeing no one, without a single word.

With her glum face, she picked everything up, turned around and headed to her house, crushed.

The following morning, Risa was in her tracksuit, hiding at the electricity post that was standing tall a few meters away from her house. When the object of her attention came out for her morning walk, she then prepared herself. But before Risa could start her jog, her prey paused for a couple of seconds staring at the house across the street, as if looking for something.

‘Was that a disappointed face I just saw?’ Risa asked herself with uncertainty

Totally warmed up by the scene, she started her jog when Ai started her walk. “Morning” Risa greeted the surprised girl when she was almost side by side with Ai, who let a manly scream out, and stared back at her, furious.

Seeing her prey’s reaction, she continued her jog a little faster than usual, for one good reason, she didn’t want to be physically beaten this early in the morning.

After reaching a good distance and her prey was out of sight, she sat on a bench, trying to catch her breath and of course to wait for her prey’s arrival at the same time. After a several minutes of restlessly waiting, her prey didn’t show up and so she gave up. Stood up and headed to the nearest Coffee Shop and ordered a to-go coffee and head out.

“Risa-chan! Hi! Are you all by yourself?” a screech with delight voice startled Risa.

Risa only managed to nod.

“Great! I bought donuts, perfect combination for your coffee, nee? Why don’t we sit over there?” she pointed at the unoccupied bench using her two closed lips while dragging Risa along.

“How have you been? I missed you” the girl started when they finally settled on the bench.

“I was busy Jun”

Jun then took a donut and brought it closer to Risa’s mouth. “Say Ahh” caught off guard Risa opened her mouth reluctantly and bit the donut and then swiftly turned her head around when she heard someone clear her throat. And there she saw her prey’s retreating back.

Risa was left there frozen with a mouthful donut staring at the vanishing Ai.

:D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.5~1/1)
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 11:50:33 AM »
Is Jun one of Risa's past conquests? Or just really, really affectionate? Still, grr, getting in the way of Takagaki. Maybe it might turn out to be a good thing, later on, but right now. Grrr.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2010, 12:14:04 PM »
Risa/Jun coupling is very interesting can't wait for the next one
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 04:14:41 PM »
EDIT!: I realized i forgot to comment on the story! LOL

Risa is so cute! Like a kid...trying to get attention!

‘Was that a disappointed face I just saw?’ Risa asked herself with uncertainty
- And it seems that Ai-chan is getting use to it! She got jealous in the end as well!

:gmon getout: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ :mon olympic:

Ai-chan                                                                                        Risa

Go Gaki-san! You are getting slightly closer!

I'm on my holidays
- Oh~! On holiday at where?

Gaki-san is in something like a NYPD uniform?
- If so... I'lll be calling NYPD everyday!

Honestly, I find it hard to write and put other characters into the picture
- Don't worry~ i know how that feels... I have almost everyone in my story... but.... The story will be much more confusing and i'm lazy.. MY BAD! I'M a BAD WRITER for saying something like that! LOL

Ai-shipper here!  :mon squee:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 04:18:55 PM by amEthystx »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2010, 05:15:49 PM »
Chapter 4
Ai's car break down and Risa just happened to pass by. What perfect timing. Admit it Ai, this is fate's work :wahaha:

Finally losing her senses, she cupped Risa’s face and brought it closer and kissed her hungrily.
Score! :luvluv1:

Risa was about to close their distance again when a car honked, and Ai instantaneously pushed her away.
....Or maybe not. Damn you Johnson!

“You did know about it from the start, didn’t you?”
Shucks. She got caught :wahaha:

Chapter 5

She saw Ai stunned for a moment, but walked off after a minute, as if seeing nothing and seeing no one, without a single word.
Wow that's cold :on freeza:

“Say Ahh” caught off guard Risa opened her mouth reluctantly and bit the donut and then swiftly turned her head around when she heard someone clear her throat. And there she saw her prey’s retreating back.
:on yellcard:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2010, 10:49:02 PM »
Ha! See, told ya you're one of the The Awesome Writers too! :grin: Congrats on starting the fic! :thumbsup

Anyway this is just telling you that when I finally catch up with your fic (don't wait though  :nervous), I'll be back with real comment.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 10:51:48 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2010, 12:22:23 AM »
Well I have to say that lately the TakaGaki fics have become awesome XD
Thank's dude,... your fic is AWESOME... it helps with my Ishiyoshi withdrawal  :nervous

KEEP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
Yankii will be waiting for your update... that's for sure <3
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 05:04:07 AM by Yankii Heart »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 03:15:23 AM »
Is Jun one of Risa's past conquests? Or just really, really affectionate? Still, grr, getting in the way of Takagaki. Maybe it might turn out to be a good thing, later on, but right now. Grrr.

Ummm... Himitsu  :P

Risa/Jun coupling is very interesting can't wait for the next one

:glasses:

Yeah.?.  :D

- And it seems that Ai-chan is getting use to it! She got jealous in the end as well!

:gmon getout: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ :mon olympic:

Ai-chan                                                                                        Risa

Go Gaki-san! You are getting slightly closer!

:lol:

- Oh~! On holiday at where?

Nowhere

- If so... I'lll be calling NYPD everyday!

Me too  XD

- Don't worry~ i know how that feels... I have almost everyone in my story... but.... The story will be much more confusing and i'm lazy.. MY BAD! I'M a BAD WRITER for saying something like that! LOL

lol

Ai's car break down and Risa just happened to pass by. What perfect timing. Admit it Ai, this is fate's work :wahaha:

Fates magnificent artwork  :heart:

....Or maybe not. Damn you Johnson!

:lol:

Shucks. She got caught :wahaha:

Red-handed  XD

Wow that's cold :on freeza:

Can we blame her?

Ha! See, told ya you're one of the The Awesome Writers too! :grin: Congrats on starting the fic! :thumbsup

Anyway this is just telling you that when I finally catch up with your fic (don't wait though  :nervous), I'll be back with real comment.

Yay!  :gmon sing:  You finally read this story, almost  :D

Well I have to say that lately the TakaGaki fics have become awesome XD
Thank's dude,... your fic is AWESOME... it helps with my Ishiyoshi withdrawal  :nervous

KEEP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
Yankii will be waiting for your update... that's for sure <3

Thank you  :heart:

CHAPTER 6

Ai walked away feeling a constriction in her heart. The feeling was so familiar and yet so uncontrollable. The feeling she desperately tried not to feel again. Because it hurts, it hurts so badly. The same feeling that she tried to bury in hopes that it will never appear again. The same feeling that brought her here, to try to move on and start anew. She left everything behind and everyone behind, including the memories, especially this feeling that’s torturing her now, the feeling that’s starting to surface again.

She entered into her room not caring to close the door. She walked towards her closet, grabbed the handle and slowly opened its door. She kneeled down and stared at a red box that was placed at the bottom, untouched for a long while, unsure of what to do next. A part of her was screaming not to open it and a part of her wants to see its contents once again. She carefully took it and held it close to her heart that’s when streaks of tears came falling. She hugged it tight like her life depended on it. After a while she removed the lid without blinking whilst tears constantly falling and there she saw a smiling woman meeting her gaze. That’s when she started to bawl in agonizing pain. She gingerly took it, held it close to her face and plated kisses on it. She lovingly stared at the picture on her hands and then she placed it close to her heart and started to rock, back and forth.

“You do know how much I miss you, right?” she said in between sobs

“And I’m so sorry for not keeping my promises.” she continued

“I’m so sorry that I promised to meet the morning sun everyday with you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to grow old with you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to be there for you always but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to protect you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to take good care of you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to smile only for you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to be loyal to you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised you to be my last kiss but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to yearn only but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to love you and only but I failed. I’m so sorry Reina. I tried to keep my promises but I miserably failed.”

Her wail continued, for how long, she never cared.

After an agonizing while she curled up at a corner weeping in silence still holding the picture close to her heart. This is the moment she feared most, to feel it again. A part of her died before and a part of her died again now.

~~~

Risa was standing at Ai’s doorsteps for a good while, weighing if she should press the button or not and eventually decided not to.

“What am I doing here? She’s not even my girlfriend.” And she left.

~~~

When morning came, no one was out for their morning jog and morning walk. Risa stayed inside her bedroom on her bed wide awake, did nothing but stare at her ceiling. Ai, on the other hand, was sound asleep, as exhaustion from her previous weeping wore her out.

“Moshi-moshi” Eri’s voiced echoed in the receiver.

“Eri, I was wondering if you’re up for a couple of shots tonight, after work that is”

“Depends on where, I’m too lazy to go to the next town”

“Here is fine”

While at work Eri noticed something odd about her friend but decided to keep her mouth shut. She waited until they reached at the nearby bar after the awkward work hours.

“Hey, what’s up?” Eri initiated a conversation after their long silence.

“Nothing is up. I just felt like drinking tonight”

Eri only managed to give her friend a concerned smile and shut her mouth again.

They spotted an empty table at the corner and so they headed there. Risa ordered a bottle of vodka when the waiter came, which shocked Eri a bit. She had never seen her friend ordered that much before, but let things slide on its accord. Clearly her friend has a problem but asking her right now is not the right option, she’s definitely not on the mood for talk right now. And so she let Risa do and decide the things and she’ll just watch for her tonight, just like Risa will do to her every time she’s feeling the same way.

A moment later, after gulping some vodka down like it was only plain water, Risa headed to the dance floor and of course Eri followed suit. Mixing with the crowd, Risa danced wildly not caring if her partner was Eri or not, which was hard on Eri’s part to do her job well. Eri would practically pull and spin Risa just so the woman will be far from those vultures’ eyed on the dance floor, until Sayumi came and entered into the dance floor. With Sayu now she can protect Risa more from those predators.

“Hey! What’s with her?” Sayu shouted to be heard and outdo the blaring music. Eri only shrugged and squeezed her girlfriend’s hand and showing her relieved emotion for being there in no time when she called a few minutes ago.

When Risa noticed Sayu, she hugged her and motioned her to dance too. After a few minutes, Risa excused herself to go to the washroom. And when she re-appeared from the washroom, she came back with a girl clinging to her. Risa was smiling wide and re-entered into the dance floor with the girl dirty dancing with her. Risa’s hands travelled from the girl’s shoulders, to the girl’s waist, who was facing her back while grinding onto Risa’s front. All Eri and Sayu could do was to watch as the affair commences. When the girl moved her head to face Risa, and Risa was about to dive in for the kiss, someone from behind her pulled her back, twirled her around and kissed her, making Risa’s dance partner agape. As well as the two audiences that was watching nearby. The lips were familiar and the scent was recognizable and so she let the intruder kiss her under the piercing music on the dance floor, and let a bead of tears fall from her closed eyes.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.6~1/2)
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 03:38:59 AM »
O.O REINA'S DEAD?!?!? O.O oh snap...and i'm guessing that the girl that cut in was ai-chan??????
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2010, 03:47:49 AM »
You killed Reina? Well, at least I don't have to worry about any RenAi in this fic. Poor Risa, poor Ai, but at the same time.
As well as the two audiences that was watching nearby. The lips were familiar and the scent was recognizable and so she let the intruder kiss her under the piercing music on the dance floor, and let a bead of tears fall from her closed eyes.
Ai? Or Jun?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2010, 04:49:13 AM »
Osnap something happened to Reina? :shocked And she hasn't even make a debut in this story :lol: But this explains a lot why Ai was quite cold towards Risa and the reason she was holding back :P

Risa seems to like Ai a lot to be affected by this :heart: My guess is that it's Ai that kissed Risa at the end :w00t:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2010, 05:56:56 AM »
LOL~ Indeed Reina is somewhere....but dead!  :OMG:

But~ I'm not complaining (Not so much..... XD)~ YAY! for TakaGaki~It was Ai-chan right?! Wooooo! Getting jealous! meow!

:gmon getout: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ :mon olympic:

- Or rather not like a kid....but a teenager trying to get the attention of the person they like? XD

After a while she removed the lid without blinking whilst tears constantly falling and there she saw a smiling woman meeting her gaze.
- LOL! i know it isn't so.....but I don't know why my mind came out with.... practically a smiling woman head instead of a picture..LOL..a disturbing scene!

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2010, 06:27:01 AM »
Noooooooooooo
Well, Reina could be, right??... tell me the Yankii Princess is not dead T___T

Who would have thought that Gaki was such a womanizer? XD
I completely love her XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2010, 08:59:01 AM »
u update so fast!!!
XD

Finally losing her senses, she cupped Risa’s face and brought it closer and kissed her hungrily. Risa was slightly taken aback at first but she kissed Ai back afterward with the same passion Ai was giving her or could be more. They fought battle over dominance but none of them was willing to be at the losing end. Until their lungs were screaming for air, that’s when they parted and looked to each other’s eyes with so must yearn and passion.
:nya: TAKAGAKI :heart: :heart: u know u love her aichan..XD

“You did know about it from the start, didn’t you?”
:on gay:  :lol:

Risa was left there frozen with a mouthful donut staring at the vanishing Ai.

:mon exhaust: chase after her gakisan.. :(

She left everything behind and everyone behind, including the memories, especially this feeling that’s torturing her now, the feeling that’s starting to surface again.
what happen  :mon whine:

“I’m so sorry that I promised to meet the morning sun everyday with you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to grow old with you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to be there for you always but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to protect you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to take good care of you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to smile only for you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to be loyal to you but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised you to be my last kiss but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to yearn only but I failed. I’m so sorry that I promised to love you and only but I failed. I’m so sorry Reina. I tried to keep my promises but I miserably failed.”
damn! poor aichan
but poor reina too..she haven even make her appearance and she is dead..XD XD

A part of her died before and a part of her died again now.
:pig cry: :mon waterworks:
just when her heart finally open for the others..
it dead again.. :cry: :cry:

“What am I doing here? She’s not even my girlfriend.” And she left.
because you love her, stupid.. :lol:

The lips were familiar and the scent was recognizable and so she let the intruder kiss her under the piercing music on the dance floor, and let a bead of tears fall from her closed eyes.
aichan?is it aichan?
you better make it aichan..XD
but she was so hurt perviously..
it might be JJ too..
hmmmmmmmmm
*wait and see*

nice story..XD..
love it..XD.. :heart: :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2010, 11:53:56 AM »
Okay, I read this in one sitting. *wipes sweat*

First off, Risa as a cop...droolsome to the max! XD At first I was a little apprehensive about Risa doing all those stuff to get Ai's attention. BUT the bit with the car break down and that kiss? It definitely changed my mind.

TAKAGAKI should get together!! :twothumbs

I want the girl at the end of the last chapter to be Ai but I get the feeling you're gonna pull a surprise and make it Jun.

YAY for the KameShige. If TakaGaki gets together in the end as well everything would be perfect :)

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2010, 12:02:56 PM »
Did Reina just die as soon as she entered the story?  XD At least Reina's short-lived appearance explains Ai's emotional distantness. Wouldn't mind delving more into their history and how Reina ended up living only in Ai's memory in this story. Could help Ai 'heal' up to accept Risa  :D And Reina would have made a worthwhile contribution. Somewhat.

(I would still prefer the RenAi that almost happened  :ph43r:)

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not