JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Kitto Atsui Kuchibiru ~REMAIN~

Author Topic: What would make H!P better for you?  (Read 29526 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: What would make H!P better for you?
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2010, 03:49:57 PM »
- Less hair colouring, keep it natural please
werrrd

:D Old thread is old :D

What would I like today? Well...

- HM back with silly games (with the whole H!P/shuffled H!P members instead of just Momusu)
- 9th gen Morning Musume auditions. And I actually want many new members lol. At least 3. XD
- Sports Fest back
- S/mileage PB without swimsuit pictures, and generally more graceful marketing of the younger girls
- A new unit formed of older H!P Eggs such as Konatsu, Kikkawa, Sayaka, maybe Sengoku
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2010, 03:50:57 PM »
Bring back Hello! Morning, with the skits and everything.
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2010, 06:14:04 PM »
Resurrect H!M and moar members! I'm talking about old school H!M, though, not 'let's sit around the table and pick peoples brains' I want screaming and balloons blowing up with bugs and snakes inside! And getting sprayed in the face with that foggy like stuff! Lame jokes and impressions and lot's of costumes! And the judging event. I liked that.

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2010, 04:52:14 PM »
Again, bring back Hello!Morning! Hell, more H!P TV in general. While I miss old H!M, really more TV appearances for all of H!P would be really nice. This is why I'm more into old school H!P and MM more than H!P Kids; the kids don't get too many TV appearances and I  therefore don't get to see enough of them. H!M would be really nice, though.

Also, 8th gen photobooks. And a unit for Sekine Azusa.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2010, 11:14:20 PM »
Bring back Hello! Morning and stop having the same leads in songs over and over again. =P That's really the biggest problems I have. Other than that, it's fine.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2010, 06:10:54 PM »
1. Merge Berryz Kobo and C-ute.
2. New auditions. Have Mano join this generation compulsory like Mikitty did. Hell, have Melon Kinen Bi join too, more the merrier.
3. More interesting drama/movie/variety appearances. They've really failed in this so much through the years, it's like nobody in Japan knows who the MM members are anymore, and the only way to actually become popular is to actually first leave MM. :shocked

OK. That's enough venting for one year. :bath:

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2010, 09:12:58 AM »
Ten years ago, Morning Musume (and Hello! Project, by association) was all over TV with multiple shows all the time.  But like everything great, that couldn't last forever.  In particular, I was disappointed when SMS and Hello! Project parted ways after they did Nakki's Hitler Show, since that also meant no more Cyborg Shibata 4 was to be forthcoming.

But recently, some of the old TV domination has been coming back.  Q.E.D., Sayu's talk show domination and Mano dramas are a good start, I think.

I see Hanbun Esper as a kind of spiritual successor to Cyborg Shibata.  Cute Kanagawa girl with powers she can't control doing zany things with hilariously cheesy special effects and Morning Musume guest stars.  I love it already.
Mano Spy is just lols.  First episode with a hitman targeting her has a hilarious ending.

But what would make it even better for me is yes, bringing back a Hello! Morning type of show.  I'm pretty sure just about everyone has said something similar.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline etranger01

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • alpha to omega & lambda for mame
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2014, 01:53:16 AM »
imagine they would perfume the idols photobooks with their smell...would be possible.
Hhhmmmm mikitty.....BONER ALERT!!!  :drool:
もし、モーニング娘。がいなかったら、私達はいったい誰のファンだったのだろう。
もし、モーニング娘。がいなかったら、私達はいったい誰の曲を口ずさんでいたのだろう。

藤代冥砂

Offline etranger01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2015, 09:55:25 PM »
frequency modulated rasterisation with stochastic arrangement for every H!P photobook.
enough of dem chess boards!

藤代冥砂

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2016, 01:59:15 AM »
Music
I'm obviously very genre-biased, but yeah. I love EDM-Musume but it's not perfect; a switch to more hip-hop style drum patterns and slower tempos with that electronic sound would've made some good songs great and great songs even better! Similar with non-EDM H!P music; more syncopated drum rhythms and stronger beats in production would've made a lot of songs more appealing for me.

TV Shows
Yeah, I must admit I can be a bit slow keeping up with Hello Station and other stuff, but the main thing that made me a fan in the first place was the girls' TV appearances, whether it was regular guest appearances on Utaban and Mechaike or their own silly variety shows like Hello! Morning and Haromoni@. Let's bring back skits like the Haromoni Theater Bus Stop! Certain girls like Zukki and Maachan would've been perfect for that.

Member ages
This one's a bit iffy; I understand why they're picked young and admittedly some of my all-time favorite members had started early. But it feels weird when everyone is skewing young and the older girls are being nudged into "considering" graduation. I think H!P was at its strongest when it had a good range of ages represented, and variety is always good when you have these many idols vying for attention. Plus I'm getting older myself and it feels awkward knowing I'm older than some of these girls' parents now. :nervous Some older Trainees are still waiting in the wings, let's give them a chance to shine!

Idol management
I gotta say, compared to the past, and compared to some other companies I've read about, UFA really does do a decent job taking care of their talents for the most part (such as Manakan and Aika). But sometimes you gotta wonder if they could do better with certain girls. I thought Ai Kago had been punished too harshly for her wrongdoings, and Zukki could've benefitted from better guidance regarding her weight management (could've avoided that rebound late last year). And then there are high performance girls like Riho and Miki who also seem injury prone and deserve some dialing back or some extra breaks, given their increased expectations.

T-shirts
I'm sure lots of people will agree with me on this. :lol: Kobushi Factory has been wearing some awesome shirts in their recent single's promotion yet they're not selling this to the public! YOU'RE SITTING ON A GOLD MINE! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

More US appearances
Okay, now I'm just being selfish. :P But wishful thinking, yo! Also if they are gonna have international appearances we need better merchandise for sale than what we were given in Houston!
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline etranger01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2017, 11:04:35 PM »
we put momusu and all our fav H!P-all-star members in the "Aliens"(movie from 1986) universe for a photobook and a dvd.

in the book we'll have a section with different scenerys like the mess of the USS Sulaco, inside and outside of hadleys hope and others.

another section could be fashion shots of what they wear when in hypersleep (maachan in payamas  :heart:), and also the marine armor decorated with markers, ribbons and stuff.
and they can show their arming: Pulse-Rifles and smart guns decorated with markers and swarovski crystals. extremely cute and colorful.  (like the did with their digi-cams in the morning-channel PB)

for the DVD we put them into different sets from the movie, like Reina roleplaying Pvt Hudson, like:

Private Tanaka: "I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do not wanna fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Maachan, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... "

Sergeant Nakazawa: "Knock it off, Reina!"

-or-

Lieutenant Iida: "Any questions?"

[Reina raises her hand]

Lieutenant Iida: "What is it, Private?"

Private Tanaka: "How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?"

Sergeant Nakazawa: "You secure that shit, Tanaka!"

so, thats basically it. in my opinion they would all look awesome in that heavy gear with the armor and the guns with funny colorful scribblings onit.
even if the scenerys would only be green-screen (better not), with a bit dirt and sweat plus good lighting to make it look authentic it'll be awesome for sure!
a pulserifle for kudo, a smart gun for ikubo, granades for maachan...weapons for everyone!

藤代冥砂

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Kitto Atsui Kuchibiru ~REMAIN~