JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - WOW

Author Topic: A Long Story. 10/9/11  (Read 7624 times)

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
A Long Story. 10/9/11
« on: September 10, 2011, 01:15:43 AM »
This is my first attempt to write a fanfic hope it doesn't suck :P :nervous

A Long Story

Chapter 1 – Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna

A long hair lady stared out of the window and heaved a sigh of relive as she saw a shorter brown hair brunette skipped her way into the mansion big enough to fit thousands of people.

The mansion had 8 storeys, filled with elevators for easy access to each storey.  In each of the storeys, there were lots of rooms enough for all members of the idol group known as AKB48. There were even lots of different game rooms as well as cinema theatre for entertainment whenever they have any off days or even everyday.

A humongous garden was built to make the mansion look grand and there were even a water fountain in the middle of the garden to enhance the mood as well as the view of the mansion.

In short, it was a paradise for the members to live in as anything that one would wish to have was found inside the mansion.

Turning our gaze back to the longhaired girl, she was now walking to the dining hall where the short cheery brown haired brunette girl was heading. In her heart, she had always denied the feelings she was holding for the short girl. However, despite her tsudere front, she occasionally shows her fondness towards the short girl when the short girl is not noticing.

Dining hall

The longhaired girl had finally reached the dining hall after walking a 5 minutes long underground pass. Even 5 minutes was too long for her, as she wanted so badly to see the short girl.

“NYANNYAN!!!” a short brown haired girl hugged the longhaired girl who had just arrived at the dining hall.

“yuu-chan…”

“Yes? Nyannyan?”

“I… can’t… b-breathe….”Kojima Haruna, the longhaired girl choked on her words.

“AH SORRY! Sorry, sorry are you ok nyannyan?”Oshima Yuko (also known as yuu-chan by haruna) panicked.

“(cough,cough) enmm I’m ok don’t worry.” Haruna replied with a smile, so small that the squirrel can’t possibly see.(or so she thought)

“Really…?” a dishearten squirrel looked down towards the floor.

“Yes yes, come on I am really ok. Lets go eat dinner with everyone. You have had a long day its time for a rest” Haruna took yuko’s hand and yuko of course happily grabbed it all the way to their seat.

Yuko’s POV

I was having practice till very late on this night. Ahhh, not having nyan nyan around is so boring. This feeling is gonna kill me someday.
I did my best with the practice hoping to end early and return to the place where I know my nyan nyan will be waiting for me.

Indeed I was right, as soon as I reached the mansion, looking through the car window, I saw nyan nyan standing by the window waiting for me. I jumped out of the car and headed towards the dining hall and pretended that I did not see her. I have been in love with her since forever, ever since then, i could not get my eyes off her even for a second.

It’s true, everywhere she go, you will see me tagging along. I know that I may not have any hope of being with her for the rest of her life. She has been acting cold towards my perverted actions (well you can’t blame me for being perverted, she is just too perfect). No matter what happens, even if she rejects me, I will still love her always because, she is my first love and that will never change~

Anyway, back to the topic, I rushed out of the car and headed straight for the dining hall. I was starving, and I knew that nyan nyan will also be there. Sure enough, 5 minutes after I stepped into the room, nyan nyan appeared.

Of course, my first instinct was to run towards her direction and HUG HER!!!

“NYANNYAN!!” I shouted her name.

“yuu-chan…” she replied sounding very weak…

“Yes? Nyannyan?” I asked a little worried.

“I… can’t… b-breathe….” She said, this time almost breathless.

“AH SORRY! Sorry, sorry are you ok nyannyan?” I asked worriedly feeling a little guilty at the same time.

“(cough,cough) enmm I’m ok don’t worry.” She replied.

Wait… was that a smile I saw? Nah, can’t be possible.

“Really…?” I looked to the floor feeling more guilt.

“Yes yes, come on I am really ok. Lets go eat dinner with everyone. You have had a long day its time for a rest” she took my hand in hers and I was surprised, this was the first time she had held my hand in hers. Did I stand a chance? My eyes lit up and I gladly took her hand and went to our sits.

It was a wonderful dinner, nyan nyan was by my side, and today, she held my hand for the first time. I lied on my bed in my room on the  8th storey re-enacting the scene that happened just now. I looked at my hands and smiled as I drifted off into a deep sleep, dreaming of one day when I finally confess to nyan nyan about my true feelings and when she finally accepts my love.

Offline qyyzz101

Re: A Long Story. 10/9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 02:14:20 AM »
can you make the next chapter into saeyuki

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 02:15:50 AM »

Yep the next chapter is saeyuki :D Cause i personally prefer saeyuki xD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 08:06:56 AM »

Yep the next chapter is saeyuki :D Cause i personally prefer saeyuki xD

yeah!! i want to saeyuki :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 06:24:00 PM »
Cute ^^ I support Yuko lol

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 07:00:20 PM »
so nice and cute :heart:
yuko ganbarre we support you!
KojiYuu are my second fav pairing after my ULTIMATE PAIRING, Atsumina!

Hey can you add atsumina on the  next chapter? Or is this going to be more focus on KojiYuu pairing only?
Anyways update soon :grin:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 02:24:16 AM »
Aww Yuko so cute  :)

Kojiyuu is my favorite pairing! more kojiyuu please  :) .    :bow: :bow:

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 11:55:40 AM »
hey all xD sorry i will be updating at a later date hmm there will be lots of pairing i think there are 4 more pairings to go or 5 hahahaha look forward to it xD

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: A Long Story. 23/9/2011 Chapter2
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 04:02:44 AM »
And sorry for the long wait here's SAEYUKI!!! <3

hope you will ilke it~

Chapter 2 – miyazawa sae & kashiwagi yuki

Miyazawa Sae POV

I woke up to the morning sun shining brightly through the glass window.
I wonder what yukirin is doing…

I decided to text her~ Her room is at the 4th storey of the mansion while I’m at the 6.

I pondered on what to text her this early in the morning. It was a rest day today and both of us had nothing to do. Ever since the musical, ‘INFINITY’, I feel that I don’t treat her just as a friend. Ever since that kiss… she was on my mind all day.

“Good morning Yukirin~
Are you awake yet? Sorry to disturb you this early in the morning >.<
Just wanted to say good morning ☺ and umm… hahaha err.. are you free this afternoon? …”

“Hmm I wonder if this is ok… ARGHHH why is sending a message so difficult!!!”

As I struggled with my own thoughts, my fingers moved on its own and accidentally pressed on the send button.

“SEND”

“O.M.G!! I JUST SENT HER THE MESSAGE!!! What do I do!!?? What do I do!!!? What if she doesn’t accept the invitation!?  What if she rejects me!? Wait. Reject me??? NOOO!!!!!”

I slumped into my bed as I started to think…

SAE’s thought

Thought 1: “ ok ok stay calm. She may still be sleeping and I could just sneak to her room and delete the message.”

Clash 1: “NO!!! how could I just sneak into her room that’s worst then sending her that message!!!”

Thought 2: “hmm maybe I could just pretend that someone send her that message but that someone is not me?”

Clash 2: “ THAT’S STUPID! The message was sent from my phone!! She will know its me!!”

Thought 3: “ok last tactic        ….         Wait and see.”
No clash: “y-yea that would work, lets just wait for her reply then.”

End of thoughts.

I lay down on my bed tossing and turning unable to calm my heart.
‘Beep’
My handphone buzzed in my hands.
I flipped open the phone and on the screen, ‘Yukirin<3” was written on it. The long awaited reply is finally here. Ok. Maybe not that long . But anyway, I clicked on the inbox button and her reply…

“Morning sae-chan~ I’m awake now ☺ just woke up actually hehe.
I’m free this afternoon ☺ you planning on going somewhere?”

I jumped up of the bed and held to my phone as if it’s the most treasured thing in the world. Yukirin agreed. yukirin agreed. Yukirin agreed!!! These words were repeating inside my mind. Oh I have to reply her!!

“Yep I was thinking we could go watch a movie and maybe do some shopping after that ☺ Are you okay with this plan?”

This time I pressed the send button and waited patiently with no other thoughts fighting inside my mind. 2 minutes after I send the message, yukirin replied.

“oh sure! Its been a long time since we watched a movie. Lets have fun today ☺”

Once again I jumped up and down with joy. Its been a long time since we went out together. Is this a date? I think it’s a date... YES it’s a date!!! And that was the conclusion that I came up with.

I prepared for that afternoon where yukirin and I will have a great time together. And I’m still waiting for that opportunity to confess to her.

Kashiwagi Yuki’s POV

The morning sun is as bright as always… I was awake since 7 am and its 9 am now.  I was thinking for the past 2 hours, about someone. A person named miayazawa sae. Ever since the Musical “INFINITY”, and that kiss… I fell in love with her even more than before. It became clear to me. My feeling for her is way over that of a friend. I wanted her alone to myself. I’m selfish. That’s what I think.

As I lay there thinking about my feelings, my phone vibrated. I wondered who is it that messaged me this early in the morning since today is a day off.

---Sae-chan<3---

Oh! Its sae-chan!! Wow she is early today. I was happy that it was sae who messaged me this early in the morning.
I opened my inbox and read…

“Good morning Yukirin~
Are you awake yet? Sorry to disturb you this early in the morning >.<
Just wanted to say good morning ☺ and umm… hahaha err.. are you free this afternoon? …”

I smiled to myself and thought. Sae is so cute!! She is stammering in her message I wonder what she will look like asking me face-to-face hehehehe.

I broke my train of thoughts and quickly click on the reply button.

“sae-chan good morning!! Actually I was awake from 7 am hehe. You are so cute!!! Stammering like this >< I am very free in the afternoon and I would love to go out with you.”

Hmmm… this sounds a little too… forward?
…I would love to go out with you. I really would!! But this is not the way I want to tell you that. I want to say it out to you I LOVE YOU SAE CHAN!!!
Sigh* delete this message.*

I pressed the cancel button until all of the words were cancelled and I re-typed…

“Morning sae-chan~ I’m awake now ☺ just woke up actually hehe.
I’m free this afternoon ☺ you planning on going somewhere?”

Yep this will do I don’t want her to worry about me.

I patiently waited for her reply.

Beep*

“Yep I was thinking we could go watch a movie and maybe do some shopping after that ☺ Are you okay with this plan?”

Of course I’m happy with this plan, it’s been so long since we went out together. Work occupied most of our time. I Sent her the reply.

“oh sure! Its been a long time since we watched a movie. Lets have fun today ☺”

It suddenly occurred to me. Could this be a date?? I think it looks like a date… YES it’s a date!!! >.< what should I wear, what should I wear!!??? I jumped up of my bed with the thought of going on a date with sae, just the two of us, hand in hand. *Pause* hehehe that’s thinking a little bit too far~

The rest of the morning was preparation for the date with sae-chan~

The date will be continued in the next part hmm should i make them confess yet?
Comments are welcomed :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 04:19:02 AM »
OMG!  a DATE!  :w00t: :w00t:

Aww SaeYuki  :wub: :wub: i love this pairing! so cute  :wub:

Please update soon! i wanna know what will happen next! please! waah  :panic: :panic:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 11:15:50 AM »
SO CUTE!!!
THOUGH It's short
THEY ARE GOING ON A DATE!!! I can't wait for!!!

It's up to you if you want to make them confess to each other or not XD
update soon

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 08:02:26 PM »
Saeyuki are so cute thinking at each other <3

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: A Long Story. Chapter 3: The date! 26/9
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 08:43:04 AM »
Hiiii this is the first part of the date :D. They are still in the preparation stage though xD Pls enjoy :D
Sorry if it's too short >.<

Chapter 3 – Saeyuki Date part 1: The preparation

Time 1:15pm: Sae’s version.

Sae was pacing up and down of her room as she thought about what to wear on the date with yukirin in the afternoon.

She opened her wardrobe, took out all the clothes that she had and started to put them in sets on her bed.
The 6 sets of clothes laid there and sae slowly walked further away from the bed so that she could have a better view of all the sets of shirt. After minutes of pondering, she decided it was time to call for help. She did not want to keep yukirin waiting for too long.

‘ring ring ring ring ring……’

Sayaka picked up her phone in the bedroom. (The phones in the mansion worked like those phone in the hotels, every room had a specific phone number that could be dialed.)

“hello?”

“Hello?!! SAYAKA I NEED YOUR HELP!!!”

“o-oh s-sae?! O-okay you don’t need to shout!! Man! My ears almost bleed!” Sayaka spoke with the phone a few distance away from her ear.

“o-oh, hehe sorry! Hey sayaka I seriously need your help can you come to my room for a moment please!!!???” Sae pleaded.

“Okay, I will be right there” Sayaka put down the phone and rushed to sae’s room.

MOMENTS LATER. (Btw, sayaka lives on the 5th floor of the mansion.)

‘KNOCK KNOCK’

Sae rushed to the door to find sayaka standing outside her door.

“hey Come on in.”

“So--- What do you need help with?”

“u-umm… ahahaha” Sae laughed awkwardly.

Sayaka saw the sets of clothes on sae’s bed and smirked.

“OOHHhhhh A date with yuki?”

“Y-yea… ahahaha so umm I was thinking… could you help me choose a set of clothes that is suitable for a date?” Sae  Blushed at the thought of a date with yukirin.

“what time are you going out?”

“err, I am meeting her at 2pm”

Sayaka took out her cellphone and looked at the time.
1:35PM?!

“WHAT?!!! And you call me only now?! Ok we will make this fast!!”

Sayaka walked a few steps back and had a full view of the clothes on the bed just like sae did. She scanned through the clothes and spotted a Red checkered shirt and a cool black jean to go with the collared shirt. (Sae only had boyish looking clothes to go with her cool looks)

“Alright this will do” Sayaka said as she swiftly picked out the clothes that she spotted for sae.

“Thanks Sayaka! My best friend indeed!!” Sae let out a small chuckle before going into the bathroom to change into her outfit.

Sayaka just smiled at sae’s retreating form before notifying her that she will leave first. Minutes after sayaka left, Sae came out of the bathroom and looked at herself in her full-length mirror. She looked herself from head to toe, and started to take mental notes.

Hair: Checked~
Face: Awake~
Shirt: Neat~
Pants:… “oh shucks” Sae looked at her zipper and quickly zipped it up.
Shoe: Have not wear it yet. (cause she is still in her room.)

“Ok! All done I’m ready to pick yukirin from her room now.” Sae
Hi5-ed herself in the mirror, picked up her bag and white jacket and headed towards yukirin’s room.

Time 1:15pm: Yukirin’s version.

Yuki opened her wardrobe and sighed. She wondered what to wear on this date with sae. She was so happy that she had forgotten her sense of fashion. Her mind was filled with the images that would happen in minutes to come. What will sae be wearing? She will be cool no matter what she wears.

Snapping out of her day dream, Yuki looked through her clothes and saw a light pink dress with a bit of frills and a white vest to go with her pink dress, perfect for a date.

Not at ease with her choice of clothing, yuki decided to call for help.
She dialed the number and the phone rang.

“Ring ring, Ring ring”

“Hello?” A cute voice asked over the phone.

“Hello? Mayu?”

“Ah yukirin? Whats up?”

“Mayu could you come to my room for awhile? I need help with something.”

“Ok be there in a minute” Mayu said and hung up the phone.

Yukirin waited patiently, though in her heart, she was unable to contain her excitement.

1 Min later~

“KNOCK KNOCK”

Yukirin opened the door and there was mayu standing outside the door, looking intently at yuki.

“Wow mayu, you are fast!” Yukirin commented.

“Stop joking around yukirin! My room is right beside yours of course I I’m fast!” Mayu giggled at her own statement.

“hahahah! Yea you are right :P, ok enough joking. I need your comments!!!” yukirin became serious all of a sudden.

“O-k so what do I have to do?” Mayu asked seriously, sensing the urgency in yuki’s voice.

“Actually…” Yukirin’s voice faded away as mayu interrupted.

“OOOOHHHHH, hey that’s a cute dress over there! You going on a date?” Mayu pointed to the pink dress that yukirin Laid on her bed.

“Y-yea ahahaha” Yukirin blushed at the word ‘DATE’

“With sae?” Mayu smirk and added, “No.no need to answer me your face tells me everything. Hehehe”

“S---s-o hahahhaa I wanted to know your opinion about the dress but since you guessed about the date, I think this dress is good enough…r-right?” Yuki asked uncertainly.

“YEP!!! Once sae see you in this dress, She will definitely not fall in love with any other girl!! You will be like her goddess!!! And she will totally FALL.IN.LOVE.  CONGRATULATIONS YUKIRIN!!!” Mayu said cheekily and dramatically.

“Come on mayu! Stop making fun of me!!!!” Yukirin shot back, her cheeks now faintly pink from the blush creeping up on her with her hand holding both sides of her cheeks.

“Ok,ok go and get changed. Your “PRINCE.CHARMING” might come for you any time~” Mayu let out another giggle before walking out of yukirin’s room.

Yukirin went to change into her dress and prepared for her date with sae. She sat on her bed, patiently waiting for that knock on her door.
That knock that she had always waited for~

The next chapter is still on-going :D

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: A Long Story. The date!
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 08:46:37 AM »
 Umm can someone please teach me how to update the Re:... ? cause i want to change the date for every update but i don't know how to display it on the main page itself.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 09:34:01 AM »
Whaaaat?! it's too short!! i need an update!!  :panic: :panic:

I'm so excited!!! :panic: :panic:

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 01:05:03 PM »
Sorry that it's so short!!! >><< I will try to make it longer for the next chapter because its time for the DATE!!! And i will probably llet them confess hehehehe:P

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »
yah it's short and you ended it when it's getting more interesting!!!

I can't wait for their date

update soon

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 10:34:21 PM »
Getting excited  :lol: :lol:
please keep on goin... update soon
 :hee:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »
Can't wait for the date!!! ^^

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: A Long Story. 30/9/11 The date part 2 & confession
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 04:33:51 PM »
Hi all this is the part two of the date and sorry for the late update :D

Chapter 4 – The Date part 2 & the confession~

Yukirin waited patiently for the long awaited knock on the door, the secret knock that only sae and yuki knows. This is so that they will know that the other person is visiting the room. Yuki and Sae was very close ever since “infinity”. That is why the ‘secret knock’ was created. It’s to represent their friendship as well as keep that special little bond between them. Also this ‘secret knock’ that only both of them know, made them feel special because it’s a secret that only belonged to them, not anyone else, just the two of them.

Back to topic. Yukirin stood up suddenly as she heard footsteps approaching her door, but sat down again when the footsteps passed by her room. The only sound that she could hear in that once again still room, was her own fast paced heartbeat and the ticking of the clock.

What was keeping Sae so long? Did something happen to her?
Just as these negative thought invaded yukirin’s mind, that knock came.

“Knock Knock Knock. Knock Knock. Knock Knock Knock Knock.”

“Ah! It’s Sae!” Yukirin hurriedly checked herself in the mirror for the last time, grabbed her bag, and opened the door.

“Sae!” yukirin swung open the door.

“Yukirin~ Sorry I’m late.” Sae laughed goofily.

“Sae are you okay? I was so worried!!”

“I’m fine! Don’t worry cause I’m here right now.”  Sae took out the hand made blue rose and handed it to yuki.

“T-this is…” Yukirin blushed a deep red as she took the blue rose from Sae.

“eheheh~ sorry I worried you. I made this blue rose specially for you. Umm s-since…”

“Since?” yukirin looked at sae with a confused look.

“s-since, s-since. We are going on a date…” Sae looked down on the ground unable to face yukirin with her bright red face.

“T-thank you.” Was the only thing that yukirin could say as sae left her speechless by giving her that precious blue rose. The rose that brought them to their first kiss…on stage.

“Shall we go? ☺” Sae smiled, finally looking up again.

Yukirin just nodded shyly and off they went, on their first date. (NOT OFFICIAL)

------------------------------------

Outside the mansion….

Yukirin and Sae stepped out of the mansion together without knowing that eyes were following them as they went out. The eyes of fellow members followed them as if watching “infinity” all over again.

Sayaka looked out of her window smiling at the blue rose and thought to herself. “hmm, didn’t know sae had this in her” She smiled as she thought about how sae was being so romantic for the date with yukirin.

Mayu also looked out of the window and smiled as she saw the blue rose in yukirins hand. She smiled at the thought of the happy face yukirin will have in the future as sae is being such a “gentlemen”.

-----------------------------------

Place 1: MOVIE

Outside Movie Theatre…

“yukirin~ Wait here for awhile. I will get the tickets” Sae smiled cheerfully as she happily went to collect the tickets that she had booked online earlier.

Yukirin stood outside the theatre waiting for Sae to get the tickets.
Two men, one short and plump, while the other, tall and skinny, walked towards yukirin when they saw her alone.

“Hey beautiful. What chu doing out here by yourself?” The skinny man asked while trying to act cool.

“…” Yukirin just ignored him and slowly walked towards the more crowded area of the place.

Just before yukirin could reach the crowded part of the theatre, the plump man, as if he rolled over, stepped in front of her, blocking her path.

“What do you want?” Yukirin asked with a blank tone in her voice.

“OOOHHHH, acting tough huh? I like that. HAHAHAHAHA!!!” The skinny man once again walked over to yukirin and this time, grabbed her wrist.

Yukirin tried to shake off the filthy and rough hands but failed to do so. The grip of the man tightened around her.

“Come on, you should just follow us and we could have some fun.” The skinny man with his yellow shirt that looks like the colour of shit said.

“Yea that’s right missy. You should just follow us before your wrist hurts any further. Hehehehehe” The plump man wearing clothes blue patches spoke for the first time.

Yukirin could not take it any longer. She started to emit a black aura.
You could almost see the darkness embracing her. Too bad for the two men, they were not clever enough to notice the change of aura, and kept on taunting her.

Just before yukirin could start her bible, “CRACK” the skinny’s man hand were twisted by a third hand coming from between yuki and the man.

“Sae!” yukirin snapped out of her black phase as she saw sae took hold of that filthy hands.

“WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOLDING?!” Sae’s glare pierced through the man who’s wrist was broken from the death clutch that sae gave him.

“You dare lay another finger on her, and you get it from me. You won’t get away with just this broken wrist you filthy scum!” Sae growled at the man before lifting his broken wrist up into the air and kicked him hard on the back before holding yukirin’s other hand and walked into the movie theatre.

The passerby just looked on and applaud after sae kicked the man’s butt. It turns out that these two man were always causing trouble outside the theatre and no matter how many times they were arrested, they kept coming back.
It was a good show for the passerby’s to see them get their butt kicked.

-----------------------------------------------

Place 2: Lobby of Movie theatre

“S-sae…” yukirin looked at the worried face of sae.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt? Does your wrist hurt? I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have left you alone!” Sae apologized and held onto yukirin’s hand to check if she was injured.

“im fine sae~ don’t worry ☺”

After double checking that yukirin is not hurt anywhere, sae said :”I won’t leave you alone ever again. Never ever again.” A short silent filled the hallway.

“T-thank you…” Yukirin broke the silent with a simple thank you and a full blush on her face. She held sae’s hand and pulled her along into  the movie theatre. Sae just followed yukirin and realized that they were holding hands. She tightened her grip and held yukirins hand in hers.

In that dark theatre, the movie started. They sat in a couple seat and when they started laughing at each scene that went by, they got closer to each other. Their laughter could be heard throughout the movie theatre, mixed with the other laughter of every audiences. It was the best time of their life.

------------------------------------------------

After the Movie…

“hahahahahha!!! That was so funny!!! I loved the part where his chair went up and came down again!! Hahahaha!!!!”

“Yea!!! That was super funny!! And the part where he was in that wheel chair!! HAHahahahahah”

Sae and yuki were laughing all the way to the shopping center to do some shopping. They had fun and they felt very happy with each other’s company.

They walked around the shopping center like a newly wed, shopping for fun. They talked about life, talked about their worries, talked about the movie and other fun facts.

Finally, it was time to go home.

“yukirin, I had lots of fun today☺ Thank you for accompanying me for the whole day!” Sae looked into yukirins eyes as she thanked her.

“I had fun too, and I hope everyday will be this fun…” yukirin paused for a few seconds before whispering, “with you…”.

Sae blinked a few times as she heard yukirins words “with you…” she repeated to herself, a blush slowly forming on her face.

“I will always be with you.” She blurted out. She was shocked at her owns words and turned to look at yukirins reaction.

“… …” Yukirin just nodded silently, walking in front of sae so that she could hide her red face.

They went to their rooms after they reached the mansion, taking a peep at each other’s back vefore finally returning to their rooms.

-------------------------------------------
ROOM.

Sae’s POV

I sat on the bed, yukirin’s words kept repeating in my mind. “with you…”

‘with me…’
Yukirin said ‘with me’.
I want to tell her how I feel.
I want to protect her from all the badass out there in the world.
I want to stay with her… forever…

THAT’s IT! I’m gonna confess to her!

But wait… I can’t go empty handed. I have to make something for her. NOW! IMMEDIATELY!

Sae took out her crafting tools from her drawer, turned on the lights and started to craft.

Yuki’s POV

‘Sigh’~
Yukirin sighed.

She was thinking about what sae said before they parted.
‘I will always be with you’.

Did I hear right? Did she really say that she would be with me? Always?
Yukirin looked at her phone and scrolled through all the messages that Sae sent her.

“Sae…”

Yukirin got up from her bed and walked towards her desk. She on her laptop and started to browse through the photos of her and the other akb members and her eyes always set on a particular person, Sae.

Just as yukirin was going to click on the photo, a knock came.
“Knock Knock Knock. Knock Knock. Knock Knock Knock Knock.”

Yukirin knew immediately who it was outside her door. She opened her door to find sae standing outside.

“sae? What are you doing here so late?” Yukirin asked, wondering what sae was up to but at the same time, happy that sae was right in front of her.

“hey~” sae smiled at yukirin and suddenly became serious.

“Yuki.” Yukirin was shocked as sae only called her yuki when she had something serious to say.

“yuki.” Sae continued. “ I have something to tell you… . Umm…” Sae took out the crafting that she did. “This is for you.”

Yukirin took the crafting in her hand. It was a bear with a heart and on the heart, instead of ‘I love you’, ‘will you be my girlfriend’ was written on it instead.

Yukirin looked at sae and sae was looking to the ground as she was afraid that yukirin would reject her.
However, after making up her mind, sae looked up and looked straight into yukirins eyes.

“Yukirin… Will you be my girlfriend?”
Sae said very seriously.

“After the date that we had today, I realized that I have fallen deep in love with you. I want to protect you. I want to stay with you, and … I want to stay with you … forever. Yukirin. I promise that I will protect you no matter what happens. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Sae paused and waited for yukirins reply.

As if in a trance, yukirin just stood there, stunned and shocked by sae’s confession.

A few minutes passed and yukirin finally broke the silent.

“Im happy.”
“…?” sae looked at yukirin confusingly.

“I said im happy.” Yukirin looked at sae’s eyes.

“ I am happy that you confessed to me sae-chan. I have loved you since a long time ago.”  Yukirin continued, now giggling at the expression on sae’s face.

“So… are you saying that… you will be my girlfriend?” sae swallowed, unable to believe what she just heard.

Yukirin nodded.

Sae held yukirins hand for the second time of the day, but this time, it’s to finally hold her hand not as a friend, not as her best friend, but her lover.

“ahahahahaha ,” sae was too happy for words. She felt the warm hand of yukirin on hers and she felt her heart explode with warmth.

After a few moment of loving silence and staring in the eyes, yukirin broke the silence again.

“sae-chan~ I think it’s time for you to go back to your room~ its getting late and we have to wake up early tomorrow.”

“a-ah yea ahahah er so I will just get going now. Good night yukirin~” Sae didn’t want to let go of her hand but the thought of tomorrow, for a whole day, she will still be with yukirin, she let go.

Just as sae was about to walk back to her room, yukirin said.

“Sae wait!”

Sae, who heard yukirins voice immediately turned back to find something soft and warm on her lips. She came back to her senses and realized that it was yukirins lips that was touching hers.
After a few moments, they jumped a step back.

“u-u-um I wanted to say goodnight” yukirin said, her face now as red as a tomato.

“y-yea ahahaha g-goodnight yukirin~”
Sae blushed bright red.

“goodnight~” with a final good night, Yukirin tip-toed and gave a peck on sae’s cheek before closing the door.

Sae who was left outside the corridor, lifted her hands to her cheeks where yukirin last kissed and smiled goofily to herself, before going back to her room.

Next update will be~... i dunno when :P sorry school is  :on study: :on study: :on study: :P
Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - WOW