JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Look At Me

Author Topic: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)  (Read 157423 times)

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)
« Reply #300 on: January 07, 2017, 07:44:32 AM »
The thing is fans do have reason to fear. We still remember why Kamei & Aika had to graduate.
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #301 on: January 07, 2017, 07:51:50 PM »
Maachan's blog post about the hiatus announcement:

I think there are probably also people

who think I should quit

But

I can’t quit Morning Musume。like this

All of Maa-chan’s fans

All the members

The staff-san

My dance teachers

Those who make our sound

Quitting after causing them

so many problems

for some reason…

Maa-chan’s pride cannot forgive it

Everyone

At this unlucky time

will you keep following me?

Full post:
http://blog-project.net/sato-masaki/253550

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #302 on: January 12, 2017, 06:34:53 PM »
[EN] Concerning Masaki Sato of Morning Musume。'17

UP-FRONT LINK·WEDNESDAY, 11 JANUARY 2017
Thank you for your continued support towards Morning Musume。'17. Concerning the medical care of Masaki Sato, she took another examination on January 4th and the result is she cannot restart her activities on the stage with her current condition. So she will be absent until the last third of February, including all the performances of the “Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~ ~Kaleidoscope~”. The diagnosis also said that she does not have to rest all the time, and living like usual is not an obstacle for her but performing on stage before long can put her health in danger. She currently has a "lumbar disk herniation" and it is unlikely being completely cured in a short time with the treatment, so first of all, the pain will be softened by starting a physical strength training. In 2015, after she has been diagnosed with a "lower back pain, with a doubt of a lumbar disk herniation", in order to persue her activities in Morning Musume。, she made as much as possible physical strength training. However, it was not possible to do enough physical training while continuing her activities, so we feel that we are also responsible of this situation.
The period of her break is until the end of February for the present, but she will concentrate herself into her physical strength training during January, while depending on how the doctor will see the progress of the symptoms. During the middle of February, we would like to take our decision on how doing her activities from March. As soon as the timing of her return will be decided, we will make another announcement.
To all the fans and to all the people concerned, we would like to apologize for making you worry and for the inconvenience. We would like you to please kindly understand the situation.
UP-FRONT PROMOTION Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi

I would like to say I am sorry for bothering and worrying all the fans, members and staff them because with the new year, I am not able to stand on the stage. As for myself, Maa-chan, it is really regrettable.
After the diagnosis in June 2016, I made some physical strength training but I think it was not enough. Because the hernia is like a sickness, I have been told it is was difficult to recover completely and I will have to live with it for the rest of my life.
To not lose to the hernia, I will devote myself in the training, but please let me have some rest to come back. Having a normal life does not make any problem so if the doctor would give his "ok", I might start a little bit some activities except dancing and performing, but I will avoid doing unreasonable things! I will write on the blog everyday as much as possible! To be able to come back for the Spring tour I will try my best so please wait for me until Maa-chan is back!
Morning Musume。'17 Masaki Sato
#morningmusume17

PS: The translation may not be perfect/accurate, thank you for your understanding.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-concerning-masaki-sato-of-morning-musume17/1278838818841699

Quote from: page11 from H!O
Apparently, as a way of cheering Maachan during this time, Maachan fans on twitter said they will try their best to do the muscle training as well (like Maachan) :lol:

2ch matomes... it's pretty funny :lol:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hellocute/archives/15665201.html

http://helloprosun.blog.jp/archives/50397100.html

12: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/01/07(土) 17:14:55.35 0

現場でマッチョを見たら佐藤ヲタと思え

So whenever you see a Maccho (who's muscular) at concert, just think it's Sato wota

84: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/01/07(土) 17:29:54.72 0

ジャングルTシャツを着たガチムチ集団が春ツアー札幌に結集する姿が見える

I anticipate there will be a group of Gachimuchi (muscular chubby) wearing Jungle T-shirt in this upcoming spring tour in Sapporo

"Morning Musume without Sato Masaki is like..."

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hellocute/archives/15638315.html

1 : 名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/01/06(金) 22:18:26.70 0

辛くないカレー

Curry without being spicy

11 : おちんちんくん ◆9eWkdxUfz. @無断転載は禁止2017/01/06(金) 22:21:03.89 0
レジの無いコンビニ

A convenience store without cash register

15 : 名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/01/06(金) 22:22:27.37 0
れいなの居ないプラチナ期
Platinum Era without Reina

32 : 名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/01/06(金) 22:27:59.76 0
西川貴教のいないT.M.Revolution
T.M.Revolution without Nishikawa Takakuni
:lol:

41 : 名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/01/06(金) 22:35:19.10 0
SMAPのいなくなった芸能界
The entertainment world that SMAP no longer exists

67 : 名無しさん募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/01/06(金) 23:44:26.64 0
エンジンがない飛行機
Airplane with no engine

73 : 名無し募集中。。。@無断転載は禁止2017/01/07(土) 00:22:50.20 0
ハロプロ感の消えたハロプロ
Haropuro without Haropuro feeling

*Thx to page11 from H!O

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #303 on: January 18, 2017, 05:09:20 PM »
Turn on captions for English sub

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: January 23, 2017, 09:10:37 PM »
Maachan playing her version of RR21 on piano   :heart:
https://twitter.com/StanleyKubric13/status/823412294075809792

Mirror:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 05:50:53 PM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:04:25 PM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: February 05, 2017, 07:42:57 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #307 on: February 24, 2017, 06:22:55 PM »
[EN] Concerning the medical condition of Masaki Sato

UP-FRONT LINK·Friday, February 24, 2017

Thank you for your continued support towards Morning Musume。'17. Concerning the lumbar disk herniation of Masaki Sato which put her in a break, she will restart her activities on March 18th for the concert at Pacifico Yokohama during the "Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Spring ~THE INSPIRATION~" tour and she already started the rehearsals.

She takes part at physical strength trainings 4 times a week, and every day she walks around 1 or 2 hours. Thanks to this, some days ago, after a medical examination, the doctor said "There is no problem to start again little by little the dance". Her trainer also judged she can use her physical strength for the concerts. However, concerning the lumbar disk herniation itself, it is not completely recovered, and the members of her family, our company cannot deny that with a restart too early of the activities there might be a chance the symptoms would be back, so we were against a restart for the spring tour. But Masaki herself said with a high determination "Even if I don't appear in concerts from now, and only receive medical treatments, the symptoms might still come back. I don't feel pain and perhaps the members, staff, all the fans worry or feel trouble about me, but as a challenge, I want to complete this tour and want to perform in front of everyone." The doctor added that "it depends on her whether if she dances or not" so it has been finally decided she will take restart with the spring tour
We do not know if the hernia will appear again so she will continue to participate at physical strength trainings. First of all she will take part at the concert, and concerning the other activities, we will decide after looking at the situation.
She takes part at the rehearsals but we do not know how her body will be able to move exactly and if she can do such performances. Also the concert tour involves beeing in the same posture for a long time, so we think about avoiding out of necessity activities during rehearsals and the tour. To all the fans, to all the people who might worry and are troubled by the situation, we would be happy if you watch over Masaki and we hope for your understanding. Please continue to support Masaki Sato as well as Morning Musume。'17.

2017/02/24 UP-FRONT PROMOTION Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi

The physical strength trainings are hard but more than this, "to not being able to get on stage as Morning Musume。" makes me persist in those trainings. From what my trainer said "The muscles made their apparition. If you continue your trainings, you will be able to participate at the concerts." The staff and my family told me "Don't you want to rest a bit more?" but I am the one who understand the best my body! Masaki will come back in Morning Musume。! However, I have been said my hernia is not completely cured so I might take some rest if it hurts from now. I will do my best in order to not worry all of the fans more than this! I am looking forward to meeting you at the concerts!

2017/02/24 Morning Musume。'17 Masaki Sato

#morningmusume17

PS: The translation may not be perfect/accurate, thank you for your understanding.

https://web.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-concerning-the-medical-condition-of-masaki-sato/1320018761390371?_rdr

http://www.helloproject.com/news/6502/

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #309 on: March 18, 2017, 06:50:48 PM »
Welcome back Maachan!  :heart:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2017, 07:31:29 PM »

Concert fan accounts from twitter translated by page11 from H!O
最初のメドレーの途中で恋レボのピアノverみたいなのが流れるんだけど
あれまーちゃんのやつだったらエモくない?
Renai Revolution 21 in the middle of the first medley sounds like piano ver.
If that one is Maachan's version, isn' that cool?

そういや、セトリの恋レボのイントロがDマガ90のまーちゃんのアレンジバージョンだった。
That's right, the intro of Renai Revolution 21 in the setlist is Maachan's arranged version in DVD mag 90

本編ラス曲もアンコールラス曲もわちゃわちゃ曲で目が2つじゃ足りなかった…全部見逃さずに見たい/(^o^)\!!縦に並んだ時によこよこの後ろでまーちゃんがお尻ツンツンしてて、それに対してニコニコしながらお尻フリフリしてて可愛すぎた
2 eyes are not enough for me even when it's main part, the encore part or the goodbye part... I really don't want to miss anything! When they lined up in a row, Maachan was butt patting Yokoyoko from the behind and Yoko was smiling and shaking her butt in return, so cute!

まーちゃんのダンスは無茶するなと言われてるのか休み前と比べてキレは確かに減ったと思ったけど、あえてゆっくりやってそうなダンスがエロシーだった!わき愛の愛されたいも激しさを抑えたトーンで少し大人まーちゃんて感じだった
I can see people often say Maachan should not dance too hard. Well, compared to the time before her hiatus, it's true that she has reduced the sharpness in her dancing but she challenged it and danced more slowly, and that kind of dance was eroshii! The intensity of her tone in WakiAi's Aisaretai also decreased and I can feel Maachan become a little more mature.

パシフィコ感想
まーちゃんの歌は贔屓目抜きに素晴らしい
おださくの方が全然歌割り多いけどヘルプミーのラストの鞘師パートのとことか聴くとまーちゃん大エース感あった
I'm not being biased but Maachan's singing was so wonderful
Of course, Odasaku got much more singing parts but when I heard the last part in Help Me! which was belong to Sayashi, Maachan got that great ace feeling. 

まーちゃんがつい最近までお休みしてたなんて信じられない。凄まじいパワーだった。歌もダンスも。序盤ですごく目を惹く子がいてそれがまーちゃんでまーちゃんばかり見てた。
腰大丈夫なのかな?無理するのだけは本当に本当に本当にやめて欲しい。うまく休んで、うまく付き合っていって欲しいなぁ。
I can't believe Maachan is someone who just had a break. Such a tremendous power. Both singing and dancing. Right from the opening this girl is so eye-catching and it's Maachan and I just couldn't take my eyes off her.
Is your waist alright? Please don't push yourself too much. Please rest well and keep up the pace

僕はダンスのンの字もわからない人間だけど 例えば上手いと言われてるリッホやなっきぃだーいしまなかんとかは 上手いというか凄いなあってわかるんだけど
佐藤優樹さんのダンスって上手いとかそうゆう事じゃなくて"気持ちいい"んだよね
音にバッチリはめてくる
主旋律じゃないとことか至高
I'm not the person who understand the character of dance. For example, members who are praised good (at dancing) like Riho, Nakky, Daishi and Manakan, i can understand people saying they are great and amazing but when it comes to Sato Masaki-san's dancing, rather than "good" it's more like "it feels good" right?
(her dancing) fits the music perfectly
Like parts that is not the main melody, supreme!

まーちゃんの存在感がすごい。私の中で、まーちゃんのパートの時は時が止まるような感覚。空気がピタッと止まる。
The presence of Maachan is amazing. For me, I feel like the time stops whenever Maachan's part came. The air as well feel like it come to a halt

初めてのモー娘。ライブ行ってきました……なんかもう凄すぎた……
全員最高だったんですけど、やはりまーちゃん凄かった…かわいいしセクシーだしかわいいしよく動くしかわいいしで脳が処理しきれなくなって脳死を
起こし「かわいい、すき」以外の言語を失った
It's my first time going to Momusu's live... really everything was so awesome...
Everyone are all so amazing but still Maachan was superb... she's cute and sexy at the same time and she's cute and often move around, again she's cute and my brain can not handle all of it and it caused me a brain death. I lost my language and all I could say is "cute, i love you"

私の勝手な思い込みだけど、まーちゃんって自分のファンにはあまりレスをしないイメージがあったの。でも初日、私の周り前後左右まーヲタ固まって
て、そしたらまーちゃん一人一人にアイコンタクト取って優しく微笑んで。号泣してるまーヲタの子にも大丈夫?って感じでさ。泣ける。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。 
It was my selfish thought and I had a image of Maachan that she was not the type who try to response to fans (fanservice) at all. But at the opening day, I was surrounded by Maawota who are in front of me, behind me, on my right and on my left. Then Maachan, did eye contact with them one by one and gently smile with them. A Maawota was crying and I was like 'are
you OK?' I feel like I could cry as well 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

Other members' cheki

モーニング娘。個別握手会 横山玲奈
俺:佐藤まーちゃんとの面白エピソードある?
横山:はいwwwあるんですよーwww
俺:なになに?
横山:佐藤さんはー、すぐにお尻を触って来るんですよぉーwww
俺:変態じゃん!
横山:変態ですぅ~www
Fan: Do you have any interesting story with SatoMaachan?
Yokoyama: Yes www I have www
Fan: What was that?
Yokoyama: Sato-san suddently touch my butt www
Fan: Isn't that 'hentai' (pervert)!
Yokoyama: She's hentai~ www

加賀 1部
○<エディー!
加<わーエディーです!笑
○<(夜の回替わり曲)よかったです〜泣
加<ありがとうございます!
○<歌いたかった歌割りとかあった?
加<んーー
加<やっぱ最後の佐藤さんのとことか…!
あああぁああそうだよねぇぇぇぇえええ
Fan: EDII!
Kaga: Waa, it's Edii! (laugh)
Fan: (Song chaning for the night concert = Give Me Love) It's so good~ (cry)
Kaga: Thank you so much!
Fan: Is there any specific part that you want to sing?
Kaga: Um~
Kaga: Well, it's the last part of Sato-san...!

横山2部
俺「昨日のライブで佐藤さんからイタズラされてなかった?」
横「そうなんですよ!スカートめくってくるんです」
まーちゃんは良い仕事しますね!!!
Fan: Yesterday's live, Sato-san wes being mischievous with you, right?
Yoko: Yes! She was flipping my skirt

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: April 10, 2017, 07:56:38 PM »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #312 on: May 06, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: May 06, 2017, 07:42:51 PM »
Happy 18th Bday Maachan!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://boom-hello-project.tumblr.com/post/159986779964

I've made a fanmade album by compiling her solo performances from fanrecs and such.  It's 18 tracks +  extras - Best of Maachan (2017)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #314 on: May 07, 2017, 02:27:01 AM »
Maachan!
お誕生日おめでとう
ございます!!

Happy Eighteen!

Wishing a wonderful year ahead
for talented, lovely, and lively Masaki!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #315 on: May 08, 2017, 04:49:33 AM »

YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAACHAN!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: May 08, 2017, 05:01:19 PM »
Maachan 2017 bday event fanrecs

Jealousy jealousy

Fantasy ga hajimaru

Mugen climax

Moshimo Owari ga Aru no nara

Tokai No Neon Ga Odoroku Kurai No Utsukushisa Ga Hoshii

Kiseki no Kaori Dance
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 06:02:41 PM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #317 on: June 08, 2017, 09:05:40 PM »
Ronin of Nantonaku Subs subbed Maachan's 2016 Bday event. You can find it on Aidoru Online  :thumbsup

Hey, here's Ronin from Nantonaku FanSubs with what I hope is the first of a long series of subbed Morning Musume videos.
There is a serious lack of subbed Morning Musume videos, so here's my first attempt at filling it.
If you like Maachan or are interested in getting to know more about her, this might be a good place to start.
This birthday event is pretty much Maachan in a nutshell. There's funny anecdotes from Maachan World, emotional performances, entering a huge balloon etc.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #318 on: June 16, 2017, 03:49:53 PM »
It's also on dm now

dailymotion.com/video/x5qmd20_n-n-morning-musume-16-sato-masaki-birthday-event-2016-part-1-english-subs_fun
dailymotion.com/video/x5qmd21_n-n-morning-musume-16-sato-masaki-birthday-event-2016-part-2-english-subs_fun

Cooking Classes with Chef Kuroki and MariMaa.
dailymotion.com/video/x5qiay8_n-n-161013-20-27-cooking-classes-corner-part-1-2-3-girls-night-out-sato-masaki-makino-maria-english_lifestyle

Idol! Mou Iccho! (Guest: Sato Masaki) 150714
dailymotion.com/video/x5qhd78_150714-15-idol-mou-icchou-sato-masaki-english-subs_lifestyle

Don't worry, we're working on more Maachan and MM subs  ;)

edit: no http links because the thread wouldn't show the other links
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: June 23, 2017, 08:12:10 PM »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Look At Me